[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: Gemma001_036.jpg (634 KB, 2400x3600)
634 KB
634 KB JPG
why are many of the gaijin residents in japan so annoying?
>>
File: 1384816816320.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>
Seems like you're jealous some hardworking western girls can make it in Japan with fluent Japanese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6sack0YXlw
>>
File: window blinds.png (1 MB, 1617x1497)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>
File: 1636648995631.jpg (73 KB, 811x553)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2167651
> Look at the people who use this Japanese flower arranging forum
> Read the japan generals
> Click on any thread in /jp/
It's pretty fucking clear why, they're all insufferable autists
>>
>>2167918
That girl definitely is somewhere on the spectrum. Based though, fuck neurotypicals, fuck retards and fuck people
>>
>>2167651
They were rejected by Western civilization for a reason.
>>
>>2167651
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
>>2168039
Okaeri (that is Japanese for good luck), Ken-dono.
>>
File: chloe-maid-uwu.gif (184 KB, 220x133)
184 KB
184 KB GIF
>>2168044
Arigato!
>>
File: hijokaidan2.png (904 KB, 1187x768)
904 KB
904 KB PNG
>>2167918
op here. no, i don't
>>2168007
i don't know. even the normalfags are kinda cunts
>>2168039
the best luck to you, pal
>>
>>2167651
in the 2000's until 2015 it was cuz they were all mostly loudmouth yanks.
since 2015 it's because they're all super-religious cultist Filipinos
>>
>>2168007
/jp/ is 2hu containment board, not people who live in Japan.
>>
File: wcwc.jpg (16 KB, 209x487)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
what's the difference between /a/, /jp/ and /trv(jp)/ posters?
>>
>>2168065
>dancing monkey white ESL teachers replaced by actual dancing SEAmonkeys
what cruel fate
>>
>>2167651
I live in Japan. Literally 90% of foreigners here are extreme weebs and/or incels who just want to get their dick wet at all costs. It's so fucking tiring to talk to these people
>>
File: autistic-spectrum.png (690 KB, 1174x626)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>2168074
Their location on the spectrum
>>
>>2168231
Even the people who have their shit together are fucked up in some way. Japan attracts mental disorder. I'm convinced there isn't a normal foreigner living there, but then again japs are fucked in the head too
>>
>>2168231
>>2168233
Any white guy that goes to Japan just wants to soothe their ego. Happen to me, I lost all my friends 5 years ago. If it wasn’t for Thailand I would have just kept sitting in my room and going for walks. It was actually pretty horrible.

So yeax
>>
>>2168240
>If it wasn’t for Thailand
?
>>
Only losers travel to Japan, let alone live in there.
>>
>tfw interested in japanese history and culture - but not weeb shit like cartoons and video games
>tfw nearly every time i see a white person who lives in japan they're a spastic manchild
It's infuriating.
>>
File: 1616664866883.jpg (15 KB, 409x309)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>2168269
>move to Japan. the country where working stupid long hours just to look like 90% more productive than you actually are
>develop alcohol problem due to being forced to go drinking with your workmates after an 18 hour day
>cant own property
>stuck as an ESL teacher
yeah but culture!
>>
>>2168332
>can’t own property
yes you can
>>
>>2167651
because white people are a cringe race.
>>
cringe culture that attracts cringe expats who were rejected by their own country. simple as
>>
>>2168272
>>2168269
>>2168240
You guys aren't Kurt Cobain and you're not special. Its 2021, you look like boomers when you rant about muh authenticity like this. The only people you're hurting by stewing about others living in Japan is yourselves. Literally living rent free in your heads.

What the IDEA of Japan actually attracts, in terms of immigrants from first world countries, is generally bitter crabpot losers like all of you. I do wonder why that is though.

It's pretty natural that Japan attracts such a large interest. It's the largest non-European media producer, so it's an easy locus for fetishization of the exotic: a tendency literally every human has. Newsflash: the same thing happens in reverse, though I shouldn't have to tell you.

Get over yourselves. Yes, I reddit spaced, suck my dick.
>>
>>2168436
2022. And one final note - the type of loser who says "I don't like anime but I am passionate about muh traditional Japanese culture" are literally the worst archetype of mad-about-Japan-internet guy.

There's no qualitative difference between anime or your "traditional arts" - it's all cheap sentimentality packaged for the purposes of escapism. Your flavor just has an extra layer of pretension. Congratulations. The average Jap will think you're more insufferable than the weaboo, because at least they might potentially shoot the shit with the weaboo. Newsflash: most people watch this drek because they are culturally relevant and current, not because they're acting out some teenage quest for meaning. And it has always been that way, you would realise that if you ever took a second to read the dusty shit you jerk yourself off to.
>>
>>2167651
It attracts a lot of odd people, "alpha nerds" (insufferable) and autists.
One annoying aspect is also it's also very hard to get any sort of normal conversation about it, because people are usually either extremely jaded, bitter and burnt out because reality hit and it wasn't the utopian dream world they wanted, and the other half are almost blindly positive about everything and disregard negative or difficult aspects about living there.
>>
>>2168440
>very hard to get any sort of normal conversation about it
That's definitely true, I wanted to try living there for a few years just for fun (already worked in many different countries before) but it's so hard to find a normal reasonable person to talk to about it. Kinda turned me off the idea, planning my next move elsewhere for the time being.
>>
>>2168440
>very hard to get any sort of normal conversation about it
I actually think that a country that's even harder to have a normal conversation about is Korea, purely because weebs consider it their patriotic duty to shit on Korea for no reason in every thread.
I'm honestly not even sure how it's possible for EVERY member of Japan's "fanbase" to be so fucking unbearable
>>
>>2168500
Who the fuck cares if something is Japanese or Korean. I like things from both countries and I don't give a fuck. I hate when people make camps like that and fight each other over petty shit like that. Just enjoy whatever you enjoy.
It's so annoying when people are like that.
>>
>>2168231
i think people at least must try to be respectful considering they're living at a foreign country but it seems most of them doesn't care about that(?). i'm not sure about that.
>>
>>2168503
There's just a huge disconnect between reality and whatever goes on in their heads and expectations.
>>
>>2168436
>>2168436
you sound mad to be honest. no surprise new generations are kinda intolerant towards nippon culture with their self centered behaviour-opinions instead of trying to fit in a foreign land. no surprise tons of japs dislike gaijins in general
>>
File: laika.jpg (25 KB, 542x665)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>2168504
i noticed a lot of these gaijins, especially the zoomers ones, are not very considerate about their manners. i think they should buy a book about how to be polite in japan or something. but i'm not very surprised if you consider these days is all about a self centere ego image with young people.
>>
>>2168507
Some people don't have a personality and move to Japan to get a personality which is "I live in Japan."

Also 100% foreigners don't fit into the polite Japanese culture at all. They're like Western bro types and stick out like a sore thumb in places like Japan...it's very sad because they make foreigners look bad.

They have no inner conflict as well because everything they do is justified to them so they'll continue to be douchebags. Japan needs to kick those fuckers out.
>>
>>2168507
I'm of course generalizing a lot, but I think that behaviour comes from a lot of the gaijins who are interested in Japan, travel and move there, generally are fairly autistic or some other shit like that. So the lack of social skills come with the territory, be it lack of self awareness or those ultra "alpha nerds" who constantly have to knock others down no matter what and have an insanely bloated and disproportionate ego (a lot of those same types play Magic the gathering oddly enough)
There's just some things that attract that type of persona and Japanese weeb stuff does that.
So no wonder the natives can be tired or a bit hostile towards gaijins because they get a shit ton of bad ones before they get a normal person.

I will say though, I saw some pretty fucking sad Japanese otakus too, so it's of course not just gaijins who are like that.
I don't know where I'm going with this. It's just annoying so many of those types want to go there, because I generally really resent those types of people and want to avoid them. And again, it makes it hard to have a normal conversation about because you never get a realistic conversation about it.
>>
I think by now the amount of people who are overly bitter about japan and crusade online about how much living there sucks vastly outnumber the overly optimistic weebs who assume japan will welcome them with open arms no matter what.
Any sort of japan related online community is flooded with people complaining about the country and acting like living there as a gaijin is some traumatic experience.
>>
>>2168231
Then what the fuck are you out of those binary options.
>>
>>2168438
>>2168436
Bruh, you failed the JET program and couldn't teach in Japan. We get it.

Just try again next year.
>>
Is japan really that bad for foreigners?
>>
>>2168535
Only if you go in expecting it to be like an anime in real life. If not, then it's a great place to visit.
>>
>>2168537
What about living there a couple years while doing grad school?
>>
>>2168539
Same answer really. There's good and bad sides to living there, like any other place. You'll have a great time if you do as the Romans while you're there.
>>
>>2168543
What if I want to fuck japanese women as a well groomed musclar white European man? I hate americans and want to have sex with japanese women.
>>
>>2168576
Same rules apply in terms of doing as the Romans while you're there, but you'll have no problem bagging 7's and 8's at moment's notice if you're not an autist. You're not getting 9-10's unless you're one yourself like any other country (or don't speak Japanese).
Avoid gaijin hunters if you want something more than a fuck.
I dated a couple of relationship worthy women the times I was there. You'll have a blast too I'm sure.
>>
>>2168539
Are nip unis even worth it?
Pretty sure there are all garbage
>>
>>2167651
Does that Canadian girl who divorced her japanese husband and converted to Islam still live in Japan?
>>
>>2168582
I thought It would be pretty hard and impossible if you dont speak japanese. I think Im a calm quiet person. I don`t want to fuck Koreans prostitutes but some random jap Tokyo chick.
>>
>>2168588
Knowing a few basic sentences will get you very far, at least if you just want a fuck. It's easy to learn a little basic shit and people will in general go further to help you if you just show you've made some effort too.
If you want something more then practice as much as you can and find somebody who can speak English too. Meet each other half way shit you know? It's common sense shit
>>
>>2168068
>2hu containment board
not anymore
>>
>>2168436
>simping for autists
baka desu senpai
>>
>>2168587
I was just thinking about her the other day. I couldn't remember her name, though, so I couldn't check.
>>
Is kyoto okay to live in for a couple years?
Heard it's like 90% tourists usually
>>
>>2167651
>>2167914
>>2167918
I like the white girls in Japan, theyre all extremely cute and fit the asian standard of beauty. I feel lucky how easily i can find an AMWF relationship over there.
>>
>>2168630
is it this bitch? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btl1Hiaifug
hate when she shows up
>>
File: 1630717711179.png (654 KB, 836x877)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>2168007
how the fuck do you make your hands look that revolting
i am beyond disgusted
>>
>>2168700
Sharmeleon has always been sussy to me, even as an asian guy, guess this islam thing is the reason if true. Wonder why she is still in japan though.
>>
>>2168700
No. The girl we're thinking of was one of the first vloggers in Japan. I think her name started with an "M". I don't like to put too much emphasis on looks, but she genuinely looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
>>2168704
You’re thinking of the wrong person you’re thinking of Kanadajin
>>
>>2168711
>Kanadajin
Lmao that's her.
>>2168709
She transferred from hijab to Burka.
>>
>>2168711
>>2168718
Holy shit looked her up and she is a serious mental patient, i honestly feel a bit bad for her and wish her the best. Hopefully one day she will be an AMWF girl again.
>>
>>2167651
For me its Meru.

https://youtu.be/qq-PUJf23jQ
>>
>>2168722
Yikes.
>>
>>2168436
Ok weeb

You will never be a jap.
>>
>>2168722
she looks annoying. its better pick a jap or middle east girl.
>>
>>2168681
Good for you.
>>
File: kemonito.gif (3.88 MB, 327x177)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB GIF
bump
>>
>>2168676
depends if you live in Kyoto or Kyoto prefecture.
the difference is like living in New York or New York state.
I lived on the outskirts of the Kyoto metro area and it was nice.
Only mostly get tourists around Gion district and the major tourist attractions.
>>
I traveled to Japan almost every year over 7 years and watched as previously cosy "local" places got overrun with tourists. Kyoto is a particularly saddening example. There are even big posters all over Kyoto Station instructing visitors on how to be polite.
I never ever had a bad experience except for a grumpy taxi driver one night in Ueno, Tokyo (I was on a work trip and he was an older guy he seemed to "misunderstand" my coworkers directions, in Japanese, it was really no big deal though and he dropped us close by this hard to find guest house hidden in back streets).
I always learned enough Japanese to buy train tickets and food and to be polite to people I encountered.
If gaijin make an effort it goes a long way, but I think things are changing with the amount of tourists now travelling there.
>>
Why is there a weird culture among Western expats in Asian countries about the "right" way to behave? You have so many people calling each other cringe or losers, whether you should try to fit in, how much, whether living there shorter or longer periods of time is cool, what job you should have, how important it is to be in shape or young, how you need to dress a particular way, whether guys are dating "the hot high-value chicks" or "the gaijin hunters/sluts"... it never ends

Meanwhile in Latin America, Africa, Europe, Russia, anywhere else in the world, tourists and long-term residents alike seem much less neurotic and are just hanging out with people, seeing the sights, not worrying about one-upping each other or whether or not they "are respected by local people" or "creating a good impression".

Is it that the kind of expat that goes to East Asia in the first place is more autistic and self-obsessed? Is it that East Asian people are autistic and it rubs off on them? What's going on?
>>
>>2169212
It means you need a certain level of intelligence and awareness to not look like a moronic monkey in Japan, something a lot of foreigners lack.
>>
File: 1637606507882.png (15 KB, 290x198)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>Very big into Japanese music and follow a shit ton of punk, indie and v-kei bands
>If I ever want to see them live I have to hoof it to Japan which is expensive unless I become a JET monkey and live there
>Outside of leaving suburbia hell and not needing a car that often, every other aspect of living in Japan would be shit and I'd have to put up with insufferable weeb/incel expats

Yeah fuck this noise, bros.
>>
>>2169212
The exotication and fetishization of Asian women is a huge contributor. In most Asian cultures, you're taught to be respectful and passive towards others and your family. Whiteys see this as Asian girls being the most submissive and shit on top of them constantly being exoticized due to the most Asian populations in other countries being condensed to certain cities in the world. And the majority of these people tend to have not been in these cities for very long. It's pretty cringe and annoying not going to lie.
>>
>>2169216
I've never been to Japan, but what do you mean? If you act like a normal person and are polite and friendly, that works everywhere.
>>
>>2169216
Foreigners in general, or the particular kind of maladjusted weebs who choose to go to Japan?
>>
>>2169220
>In most Asian cultures, you're taught to be respectful and passive towards others and your family

That's pretty gay and cucked desu
>>
>>2169212
I don't know why, but foreigners in Asia seem pretty buckbroken by the locals. Used to just be Japan, but not even in Korea and other places they're practically starting to scramble over each other to show how much they can ingratiate themselves with the natives.
>>
>>2169212
in Japanese culture, there's literally a correct way to do everything.
Absolutely everything.
This even includes mundane stuff like "the correct way to use stairs" and "the correct way to enter a room".
>>
>>2169234
The Japs are hardly going to arrest you for walking up the stairs funny, are they? They probably don't even care.

This shit just reinforces my suspicion that weebs are low test effeminate weirdos.
>>
>>2169236
they even have differences from city to city or region to region and this causes lots of friction for the asiatic autists. Mundane things like escalator standing sides or how to eat bananas.
>>
>>2167914
That nose and downey eyes.
>>
>>2169236
as a foreigner in Japan, you have literally no legal rights, you're guilty until proven innocent and literally every penalty comes with solitary confinement in max sec prison with 18h a day hard labor in complete silence.

Better to just not risk it.
"Gaijin smash" only gets you so far.
>>
>>2169212
The cultures of East Asian countries generally place a lot of value in conformity, and placing the community above oneself. Some suggest that rice cultivation, and maintaining the complex irrigation systems enabled it, are the cause.

If a foreigner wants to get along with the locals, then conforming to their rules is important.
>>
>>2169212
replace japan for china, korea, middle east countries or african ones and you'll see a simmilar carefulness. its called non western kultur gestell (enframing)
>>
>>2169216
/thread
>>2169230
>>2169236
simpleton mentality with heavy used of faux-radical chic slang
>>
>>2168506
What are you even saying? ESL hands typed this post methinks.

>you sound mad

Do you think? I told you to suck my dick. My chose of inflammatory language was quite intentional.

This type of creature is what we share a board with nowadays.
>>
>>2168522
>I resent other people being interested in the things I'm interested in.

You could have stopped there Dabido.
>>
>>2169236
>The Japs are hardly going to arrest you for walking up the stairs funny, are they?
yes but they will talk shit about you and eventually sabotage you. worse than getting arrested.
>>
>>2167651
You have to understand something about these people. At an early age they are outsiders, socially awkward losers.. okay? They spend their time indoors, watching anime and playing games.. hence their personality "develops" around that rather than how it's usually developed. Do you think these people end up being normal? Hell no, they will keep having identity issues later in life because they're still white and actual japanese people will always ask them questions about their home country, culture and stuff, constantly destroying their illusion that they are actually japanese now and that they will always be seen as a white westerner.. and a person that doesn't feel like they can identify with a people (especially the ones they want) will automatically get more depressed and crazy.

I think everyone here has seen "Ask Japanese" on youtube once or twice, do you think that girl is completely okay mentally? Not even close, she would probably freak out if you told her she will never be japanese
>>
>>2169488
You sound incredibly paranoid davidokun
>>
>>2169474
>My chose
EOP hands typed this post.
>>
>>2169474
I'm not the guy you were replying before my reply "you sound mad..."
>>
>>2169492
What about the normalfags living there? I noted a dickhead attitude in some of them
>>
>>2168517
>polite Japanese culture

Does anyone else hate this meme that Japanese people are objectively "more polite" than Westerners or other foreigners? Their culture is very different, hence their customs and ways of socializing are different. It's impossible for a FOB foreigner in Japan to behave just as the locals do, just as it is the other way around.
>>
ITT: retarded low iq 0 self awareness westoids who think they're entitled to bring their shitty attitude and behavior to anywhere on Earth and get praised by everyone like their mother did and not BTFO'ed by a culture with much higher standards than low iq western cultures.
>>
>>2169621
And then use cognitive dissonance and self-delusion to blame the country they moved to for not being retarded/gay/tranny friendly.
>>
>>2169488
They will sabotage you for going up the stairs funny? Meds, now.
>>
>>2169621
I wonder why dumber wh*Toids are more likely to choose Japan than other parts of the world. They should really pick somewhere that's more their speed.
>>
>>2169494
Many such cases! Japan really does attract the kookoos and fruitloops. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only normal foreigner in the whole country.
>>
>>2169621
>shitty attitude and behavior

Define "shitty."
>>
File: kemonito2.gif (886 KB, 425x237)
886 KB
886 KB GIF
>>2169621
/thread. a lot of them fit into op's description.
>>
>>2169621
>retarded low iq 0 self awareness westoids who think they're entitled to bring their shitty attitude and behavior to anywhere on Earth and get praised by everyone like their mother did
>>
>>2169633
You have it if you need a definition.
>>
>>2168440
Sounds kind of like the Paris Syndrome but in reverse
>>
>>2169934
Don't know if it's in reverse, because it is a really amazing place to travel. It's just hard to get more neutral views and thoughts about it from people.
>>
>>2169629
Because they read and watch their shitty anime/manga and think they’ll be going to some kind of utopia where Japanese women are going to fall over themselves to hook up with them, and that they can spend all day in an onsen or treat life like it’s an episode of anime. Then they get there are realise actually the locals hate them, nobody wants anything to do with them and they’re stuck in a foreign county, alone and unable to communicate with anyone.

Conversely, the opposite happens for Japanese women, they’ll go somewhere like Paris thinking that it’s a city of romance and high fashion where supermodels walk around every street corner in Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Chanel etc, and are heartbroken when they realise it’s a dirty, litter strewn city where the locals are very hostile towards anyone who doesn’t speak French.

>TL;DR - extreme culture shock
>>
>>2169218
>I'd have to put up with insufferable weeb/incel expats
No you don't just avoid foreigners
>>
If yall want my 2cents on this thread as a local Japanese person its this.
If youre a white woman you are welcome with open arms.
If youre a white man behave yourself gaijin and maybe well let you have a leftover woman.
>>
>>2169987
>behave yourself

Thing is, "behaving yourself" i.e. being a massive beta cucklord actually makes it harder to get laid. Nobody ever wants other guys to "let them" do or have anything.
>>
>>2170044
What does behaving yourself mean, besides the obvious like not breaking the law and obeying traffic laws?

This whole aspect and controversy about how you should and shouldn't act in Japan is just weird.
>>
File: 20190919_174807.jpg (1.91 MB, 3264x2448)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
>>2168231
>>2167651

When I went there, it was filled with these gross redditor sjw types, Shibuya was filled with live versions of the balding wojak troon memes, balding gaijin troons wearing white and pink dresses, it was do fucking gross.

I remember going to the Gundam Cafe with my Japanese wife and having every incel weeb faggot seethe, it was hilarious.
>>
>>2170044
>>2170047
Behaving yourself means don't act like an autistic, entitled weeb with a bloated and disproportionate ego who's desperate for pussy, thinking real life is like the animes.
You don't need to act like a little bitch either, but don't be a fucking autistic sperglord like so many other people going there.
But if you have to ask, then I'm sure you're one of those spergs.
Just fucking behave normally, use common sense and don't be a fucking autistic sperg, it's not that hard.
>>
>>2170056
>my Japanese wife

Okay weeb
>>
>>2170064
But that weeb larping as a Jap was implying that women over there somehow aren't autistic and weird compared to the guys, is that true? Doesn't seem likely.
>>
>>2170068
They're just as fucked, they just give the women a longer leash because they want to fuck them.
>>
>>2170068
For endless hours of entertainment, just do a search on "Kanadajin."
>>
>>2169987
>man bad, woman good

You're giving off some real aznidentity betasimp vibes, my dude.
>>
File: 1641750004487.jpg (311 KB, 1753x1075)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>2170065

Inb4 even more cope and seething from troons and sois lmao
>>
>>2170080
Prove it's you and not a larp
>>
>>2170080
Imagine unironically being proud to be married.
>>
>>2169983
Good advice if you ever move countries, not just Japan
I moved within Europe a few times and made sure to feign ignorance if I heard anyone speaking my native language. Checked out the local expat facebook groups and it's just full of miserable twats both times I lived abroad
Just learn the language and do your best effort to integrate, that is the bare minimum anywhere
>>
>>2170072
What "leash"? Why are you people so paranoid and schizo?
>>
>>2170091
Maximum soi, this has also become a cliche at this point.

>all the other foreigners are so lame and maladjusted but not me I'm so sensitive and well integrated with the locals poor bastards don't know what they're missing!
>>
File: 20190922_221027.jpg (1.16 MB, 3264x2448)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>2170086
I couldn't care less if you believe me or not lmao
>>
>>2169212
This, foreigners in Japan seem fucked up.
>>
>>2170093
Being a miserable twat is my country's culture, it cannot be helped we're just built that way
I moved to get away from that don't want that shit in my life dragging me down
>>
>>2170093
>t. entitled nigger who spends his life in a gaijin bubble
>>
>>2170094
So no proof? I thought so.
>>
File: 20190913_174053.jpg (2.76 MB, 4032x3024)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>2170100
Whatever helps you cope and dilate lmao
>>
>>2169212
>meanwhile in Latin America, Africa, Europe, Russia, anywhere else in the world, tourists and long-term residents alike seem much less neurotic
You haven't been on expat (=immigrant speaks English natively) forums.
The more homogeneous a country is the crazier the attitude of anglo residents to locals and fellow immigrants.
>>
>>2170098
>entitled

Way to use a Reddit cuckdefinition there, lad. Being entitled is literally a positive thing.

>having a right to certain benefits or privileges
>>
>>2170103
You're beyond pathetic at this point.
>>
File: 20190912_090131.jpg (2.98 MB, 4032x3024)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
>>2170107
Absolutely seething lmao
>>
>>2170111
Post timestamp proof and I will admit I'm jelly. So far you're nothing but a larper and everyone knows.
>>
>>2170111
Just show him something with a date, the easiest is a newspaper or supermarket receipt that you can write on "for the fag on /trv/" or something like.
>>
>>2170111
>>2170115
He wouldn't post a photo with his actual license plate
>>2170116
He can't because he's obviously lying
>>
File: atheists[1].png (17 KB, 373x330)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>2170093
>>
File: 20190912_140534.jpg (2.91 MB, 4032x3024)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
>>2170115
>>2170116
>>2170117
Are you guys the seething sois we met at the Gundam Cafe? Lmao.

Take it or leave it, I couldn't care less into putting effort so a bunch of troons can do me lol
>>
>>2170120
Dox* damn autocorrect lol
>>
>>2170115
Why be jelly of a betacuck provider? Are you a pussy-obsessed teenager or something?

Wives in Japan are actually worse than white women when it comes to whipping their husbands btw. And there's this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-12358440

ANY and all foreign men who have kids with a Japanese woman in Japan are totally the bitch in the relationship, simply because Japanese society demands and insists on it.
>>
>>2170122
>Are you a pussy-obsessed teenager or something?
I wish, but sadly I'm worse than that. I'm an old would be has been typing on 4chan in my parents' house alone on a Sunday evening.
>>
>>2170120
Still no proof lol.
>>
>>2170122
White women are a meme, great for easy flings but not wifey material
>>
>>2170124
Rent free lol
>>
>>2170127
No proof lol
>>
>>2170125
Yep, white women are fucked. East Asians and Latinas are where it's at if you want a wife.
>>
>>2170128
>Begging for proof because he can't cope

Rent free lol.
>>
>>2168709
Miranda
>>
>>2170120
>supermarket receipt
>doxing
>>2170122
Hi David "Debito" Aldwinckle, how's the ex-wife doing?
>>
>>2170132
>Can't post simple proof because he's sitting in his parents' basement alone
lol
>>
>>2170135
Never married, Anon. It's the 2020s now, marriage is mostly a boomer and wannabe-boomer thing.
>>
>>2170139
Unless you need that precious residence permit which 101% of foreign residents in Japan are lusting for.
>>
>>2170140
Do you keep the permit if you get divorced as soon as you have the permanent resident card?
>>
>>2170136
>>2170128
>>2170124
>>2170117
>>2170115
>>2170107
>>2170100
>>2170086

Inb4 more cope and seethe lmao
>>
>>2170210
Cringe. What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>2170212
>H-he w-wasn't larping after all, c-cringe

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>2170210
Few things are more onions than becoming a Japanese citizen through marriage.
>>
>>2170210
Gotta' hand it to you anon, you done me good. I kneel.
Enjoy the life we only dream of!
>>
File: 1640716560313m.jpg (113 KB, 1024x1024)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>2170219
But it sure beats seething about it from your mom's basement like you seem to be doing.

My job here is done lmao
>>
>>2170210
What are you doing up so early (and all night replying) ?
>>
>>2170224
Don't kneel to me, work towards your dream life!
>>
>>2170229
Nah it's too late for me, but I'm genuinely glad you proved me wrong and you were actually telling the truth. I'm happy for you anon, I really am.
>>
>>2170225
Is the meme real? Are yellow fever weebs mostly that kid from high school that never got to bang a white woman?
>>
>>2170234
Yellow fever is brutal and real. It only gets worse once you've had a taste of the fruit too. Much worse.
>>
>>2170229
Now that we know you were telling the truth, what are some of your most favourite and least favourite aspects of living in Japan? I'm always interested in hearing realistic stories from gaijins who live there.
>>
>>2170210
That could easily be faked, you guys are so gullible.
>>
>>2170240
I don't care, I just want a happy story for once.
>>
When a foreigner sees another foreigner in Japan they rarely acknowledge each other because the first guy thinks
>What the fuck is this white newbie doing in MY special country
The second guy thinks
>Look at this old loser failure of an English teacher being rude and not acknowledging me
Being white in Japan did used to give you some special perks but that's all gone now because it's not uncommon to see white cunts all around.
>>
>>2170288
It's actually quite funny how many other gaijins I walked past who immediately tried to avoid me as soon as they saw me as to not break their immersion of being "the only foreigners in the world"
I even came across some other people from where I'm from and said "Hey, some fellow X"
And they said "yeah" and kept on walking lel.
I met a famous actor too from my country up in Skytree and he was happy to talk for a bit. Met lots of other nice gaijins too, but the majority act like you're breaking their immersion just from one glance.
Why are so many foreigners so fucking pretentious man, I don't get it. There's just such a high level of people like that who want to go to Japan. Just act fucking normal and be nice for fucks sake and get off your fucking know it all high horse you fucking cunts.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (36 KB, 456x672)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2170292
Yeah it's crazy man I'll talk to anyone most of the time but almost everyone goes out of their way to blatantly ignore you.
I've been around long enough though to know the deal. Sometimes I enjoy making them lose their immersion and make things uncomfortable
>>
>>2170294
I don't even want to talk to people. I mostly just want to be left alone, but you can just tell the way people are get that "fuck! immersion broken, need to get away from here" look in their faces. It's not like I'm a hideous monster. I'm a normal looking person and I don't smell. People are just fucking uptight and weird. I fucking hate Japan has so many know it all types and "You have to act like this around here or you're doing it wrong!". I fucking hate people man.
>>
File: sakura inoue 26.jpg (284 KB, 1500x2500)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>2169624
agree. well said
>>
>>2170296
Personally, I'm starting to really think gaijin davidos have been totally buckbroken by the natives for quite some time now.

You can see the same process happening in real time next door. Seems like Korea expats in the 1990s and early 2000s used to be chill and fun, into partying and just hanging out, but when you read Korea forums these days, it's basically just like Japan, obsessed with the collective image of foreigners and seeming arrogant, loud, disrespectful or whatever, a lot more learning the local language and worrying about not being good enough, fashionmaxxing and all that shit.
>>
>>2170292
>>2170294
>>2170296
>>2170304
Young millennials and zoomers are narcissistic and weird everywhere these days, to be honest. I'm not sure there's that much of a cultural gap anymore between Japan and the West, or expats in Japan and people who stayed home.
>>
>>2170134
That's the one. Thank you, it was on the tip of my tongue for the longest time.
>>
>>2170210
Other than the stupid buzzwords, you're alright i guess
>>
>>2170056

i was in shibuya yesterday and it is still exactly how you described it.
>>
>>2167651
Because most of them hate the country and expect everyone else to adjust to them, instead of being willing to adjust to the country they chose to live in.
Also most of them are english teachers.
>>
>>2170340
That doesn't explain why this seems more of a thing in Japan than other places.
>>
>>2167651
Ever considered you might be the problem? I lived there for 4 years and made lots of normal friends.
>>
File: mes567jpg.jpg (46 KB, 450x300)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>2170305
japan isn't a liberal country yet (let's be grateful for that). the most curious thing is that most of gaijins are always ranting about japanese "conservative" society. a very useful dichotomoy
>>
>>2170344
I think it's mostly people from western europe or the us expecting japan to just be like america but people speak japanese.
So they arrive thinking the locals will 100% share their opinion on politics, religion or social issues and then have to realize that japs have different values and might not agree with what gaijins might consider the correct opinion on things.
Or they're just retarded weebs who expected godzilla and magical girls everywhere.
>>
>>2170350
Japan's not really very conservative or traditional either, though, not if you look at things a bit more holistically. The low birthrate alone is proof of that.

Ironically, for the real trad life, you have to go to Africa or the Middle East (but most of the /pol/cels on sites like this want their trad life with all the hightech bells and whistles and hate le brown people, so that's a no-go).

The only thing that's conservative about Japan is its immigration policy, in virtually every other respect, it's a liberal, postmodern freakshow the same as any Western nation.
>>
>>2170288
>>2170292
I don't know if that's really a Japan thing. If I'm on vacation in some foreign country the last fucking thing I want to do is to spend time with some random people from the country I just left. If I wanted to hang out with my own people I would've just stayed at home.

>>2170304
People trying to adapt to the country they are living in? Shocking!

>>2167651
I once saw a white woman working at a sex shop joyfully sorting dildos. (In Akihabara, I think) I mean, live the way you want, but is that what you came for?
>>
>>2170380
Y I love yt women desu
>>
>>2167651
Fine fuck you I won't go and spend my copious gaijin money, have fun with your recession. Stay closed, I'll go to Korea instead and have fun right now.
Yep, Korea may be second-rate Japan, but at least it's open.
>>
>>2170210
i kneel sensei
how do i get a qt jipjap wife
>>
>>2170356
non-liberals on social issues i meant (lgtb...). they aren't exactly conservatives but neither liberals
>>
>>2170380
>adapt to the country they are living in

Most of the time when you go abroad (or at least, when I go abroad) that just means that if the local language is different, enough of it to be able to get around, order food and make smalltalk. I've never put on some whole new fake personality to try and get along better with the people of a particular country, besides avoiding third rail taboos if there are any.

I don't know whether foreigners in Japan are more strange, whether Japan itself is more strange, but yeah no for the most part I've never even thought about consciously doing anything in particular to adapt to the country I'm living in, besides the obvious.
>>
Bump
>>
>>2170350
They've got it wrong then. They're using the word conservative to describe Japan's stifling atmosphere, but Japan isn't conservative in the sense our ancestors would have understood the term, just because they dont have tranny parades.

Conservatives preserve their old traditions and ways of life (religion and spirituality, government, ways of working and living, family, community).

Living in a tiny apartment alone in a big city for some corporation for decades away from your parents and eating at 7/11 half the days of the week doesn't exactly qualify.
>>
>>2170393
>second rate japan
everything you can do in japan you can do in korea for less money. less foreigners yet koreans are more receptive to white people.
>>
>>2168517
>Also 100% foreigners don't fit into the polite Japanese culture at all. They're like Western bro types and stick out like a sore thumb in places like Japan...it's very sad because they make foreigners look bad.

Imitating japs is an absolutely dumb thing to do, especially in the workplace. Their submissive, keep your head down behavior is the EXACT reason why everything has to go through the chain of command and everything is severly micromanaged. They are mindless drones and they hired you with the goal of breaking this monotony or improve their PR. In your social life, when locals meet you and talk to you, they don't want to see you imitating their shit to a fault. They want to see your quirks and what makes you different.

As long as you stay even within the standards of western politeness you will be fine. Rudeness is what pisses the jap off, not weirdness. Loud westerners during commute or shit like that is annoying. But thats also the case back home isnt it ?

Most people stay in Japan for less than 3, 5 years max. If you're immigrating there for good, sure. But if not, why lose the quirks that make for an interesting conversation with the locals in the first place ? Why be a snob and actively ignore your fellow expats ? A lot of them helped my ass when I was in a bind. Some people are annoying but a lot of them are good folks with their own story and they're rarely boring.

Quit being a condescending ass and let the people be, you're the one giving folks a bad look with your negativity.
>>
>>2170958
I will not let those people be. The worst behavior I've ever witnessed was by foreigners in Japan. I was mouth open aghast at what I saw. English teacher behavior. And like I said, they make foreigners look bad so they are directly interfering with my goals of living in Japan. So GTFO retard loser, get a real job. Imagine teaching English SAD.
>>
>>2170296
>>2170304
Well just look at the fucking retards in this thread. The absolute self-loathing they have and this desperate need to act like a jap out of fear of giving "foreigners" a bad look, with the hopes that them going in the other extreme will compensate for the worst foreigners they get bundled up with, all the while forgetting that they wear their passport on their faces and that no matter how hard they try they will never be japanese.

People just do not understand that what you need to be is simply polite with folks + making sure you don't do big no-nos you might not be aware of, but thats all. Truth is, as long as you speak english and not Japanese, applying any kind of japanese behavior to yourself is larpy and cringe, even to the locals.

And even worse are the ones snobbing other foreigners. They're cutting themselves off from 80% of the potential friendships they can make. Most japs, like most adults throughout the world, made their friends during uni and high school. Expats, and the odd japanese outcast are the only ones still looking for that. 2bad4them
>>
>>2170966
> I'm not the problem, Japan is the problem.

Low iq English teacher chad wanna be. FYI you embarrass yourself every time you go outside.
>>
File: 1492518821-jesus52.png (20 KB, 136x102)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>2170964
I'm not teaching english, you retarded assoomer. You're talking about the odd retard and think people there are all the same. They are very much not. The ones that do not give a fuck well, they're not here. They don't give a shit about what you think, not now, not ever. They know they're fucking it for the rest of us but they could not care less as long as they enjoy themselves, no matter how you seethe.

Instead of pushing back against the idea that you should be bundled up with these folks or that all westerners in japan are to belong with them in that group, you're here doing the very thing that will prevent you from getting a visa : giving foreigners a bad look. Also, you do know you're never going there are you ? So why are you even bothering ?
>>
>>2170972
I've traveled all over Asia. The retards per 1000 people in Tokyo is over 9000. Nowhere else even compares. Japan seems to be a magnet for the most degenerate retards. I think Jakenbake live contributed heavily. They think they'll go to Japan and live a party life with qt azn cuties...without any charisma or charm, just retardedness.

I've almost exclusively met retards and losers with the foreigners in Japan.

But compared to other Asian countries, Japan does hire a lot of foreigners considering it's the 3rd largest economy in the world so there will be a lot more foreigner normie employees compared to other countries.
>>
>>2170970
Who said anything about teaching english ? I did a post doc there and i'm an r&d engineer lol. And yes, I do not try to behave like a japanese in japan because i'm not one. Thats not what they want when they bring you in. Thats not what the locals want to see. Speaking the language fluently and acting reasonably, you betcha. But larping as them is the cringiest shit.

I bet you're the kind of idiot going around japanese telling them how other foreigners are so disrespectful. You are a fool. Visa consulates do not give a fuck if you know not to eat while walking. They look at your qualifications, whether you speak japanese and how well and thats it. Anything else is just you being an autistic shit.
>>
>>2170976
Normie employees who are going there for work not necessarily looking to move to Japan so there's little effort in integrating in a culture that's very different from the western way of being.
>>
Are there actually any major japanese social taboos that don't exist in most western countries?
Most of the ones people mention are really obvious to anyone not severly autistic.
>>
>nooo you can't like Japan, you must be a weeb who thinks you'll meet people running while eating toast
>let me educate you, a person who likes Japan but knows the TRUTH about it you weeb. did you know they are literal soulless robots who work 25 hours a day? Never been there btw
Can't believe sincere japanophiles were the based ones all along.
>>
>>2170979
It goes beyond that. Even if you live there for the rest of your life, larping as a japanese yields you nothing. you'll always meet people that are flabbergasted by how good your japanese is (while you've been living there for 15 years and have kids with a japanese woman), and when it serves them, or if they seek to blame you, they will always bring up your lack of culture.

I never played into that shit. I would follow my coworkers afterwork when I felt like it. Sometimed i'd buy a round so everyone remembers ive been there, and they are ok with me not completely partaking in this culture because its not mine. I use it to my advantage. Sometimes i fuck with the chain of command (easier in my field since it allows for more initiative) and present my own powerpoints for higher managers with my current manager's approval (because i've insisted, something they do not fucking do). Am I giving foreigners a bad look ? Fuck no.

Don't try to be a Japanese in Japan, it's retarded.
>>
>>2170987
>and when it serves them, or if they seek to blame you, they will always bring up your lack of culture.
Why are people autistic like this? This happens everywhere when you decide to leave your "fun tourist guy" role, especially in countries which perceive you as an inferior. People need to travel more.
>>
>>2170985
There you go, finally someone is thinking with their brains in this retarded thread.
The only faux pas you can ever make if you are a well mannered person is to present a handshake to a Japanese. They will wonder what the fuck you're doing but more often than not they know the gesture and will do it anyway. That and how you handle business cards in a professional environment
And that's it. The rest is traditional crap you should already be following if you're not rude. There is a few loud fucks but that's it, they're minority often conflated with tourists so nobody really cares about them.
>>
>>2170988
They're not autistic, they are self-serving. They're looking to shit on you, and if they can't because you've been a japanese larper to a T, they will make shit up that is easily believable.
They just put all foreigners in one monolith, something I always try to explain to my colleagues and japanese friends is a bunch of nonsense. On the other hand you have these retards out here saying shit like "they make us look bad" like some kind of ethno-masochist immigrant. They're a minority of bad apples that should be dealt with accordingly, you're not them, they're not you. If you acted like it maybe the locals would take the fucking hint on a cultural level.
>>
>>2170987

I'm not trying to be Japanese in Japan. I'm trying to fit in and learn and respect their culture and way of living because I'm the foreigner who's living in their country.

Never being Japanese is something people should accept and yeah it's retarded to try to be literally Japanese when you're a foreigner and you have to be a literal autist for wanting that.

But a lot of the foreigners are very poorly behaved and when contrasted against Japanese people and culture it's like watching a stripper at a day care. Like you're literally mentally ill and retarded and embarrassing and you need to leave because no one is benefiting from your presence not even yourself.

I also do really like the Japanese way of living especially coming from the west where everyone is a selfish alpha chad wanna be prick. I also don't have to work at a Japanese job because I make money online and would probably hate that.

Japan is just the most well designed country on earth (in terms of infrastructure and urban design and way of live and just every minute detail) imo and when people come to disturb that it pisses me off like if someone were pissing in a museum. So yeah I'm gonna tell those fuckers off. Not to their face though, behind their back like the Japanese people do.
>>
>>2170991
That's not it, there are a ton of subtle ways of acting that if you don't do you look like a fool.
>>
File: 1641752097509.jpg (104 KB, 592x386)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>2171007
Let me ftfy

>That's not it, there are a ton of subtle ways of acting that if you don't do you, as a japanese native, you look like a fool.

And that is it. People do not give a fuck how low you bow when you're a fucking foreigner. They're happy you're doing it.
>>
>>2170950
japan nowadays is more like a mix of the consequence of a millenial isolated culture-idiosyncrasy with a pragmatic embrace of modernity.
>>
>>2169212
Because the region you quoted are well known for their multiculturalism and however you behave you will probably not stand out. On the other hand, go to any east asian country (aside from China and even then it can be argued that they are a tad similar) and you'll see.

Case in point, subways. Nothing you do in subways in europe or the us will shock a local. They've seen it all. However in say, japan or taiwan (the two countries i know most), people are absolutely silent, do not make a noise, there are no accordion players or crazy drunk folks.

Sometimes you might hear a loud conversation, and when you turn around to see the origin of the noise, 90% of the time, it's a foreigner.

I personally couldnt care less. So what if people talk in the train as long as its not 8 AM ? However, some foreigners (you can see a few of them in this thread) disagree. They're more catholic than the pope and they will then shit on them (but never to their face because they're pussies). So there you go.
>>
File: japan90jul23.gif (116 KB, 449x629)
116 KB
116 KB GIF
>>2170958
not him
>They want to see your quirks and what makes you different.
kek
>Loud westerners during commute or shit like that is annoying. But thats also the case back home isnt it ?
but i think the politiness its the odd exception with most of gaijins residents or tourists. i'd say a lot fo them are just so full of themselves.
>>2171003
well said. i don't get the strawman argument from a lot of people in this thread; its like if you try to be decent in a country that is not yours, it means you're davido-kun or something (particularly i'd say that pattern of the bad tourist or resident isn't exclusive related to japan) personally'm very surprised with people moving on the japan with an idealized image of the country just to be obviously dissapointed; i suspect is related with the fact they move on at an young age eoth an idealized views-opinions or something.
>>
>>2171027
> i don't get the strawman argument from a lot of people in this thread; its like if you try to be decent in a country that is not yours, it means you're davido-kun or something

I was responding to this affirmation which ironically is the opposite strawman :

>Also 100% foreigners don't fit into the polite Japanese culture at all. They're like Western bro types and stick out like a sore thumb in places like Japan...it's very sad because they make foreigners look bad.

Which is absolute bullshit. Politeness is not the odd exception, it's the rule. You just don't see them because, you know, they're not making a fuss. Are they full of themselves ? Sure. A lot of westerners are full of themselves and never have I seen a person more entitled than a USA citizen. But that doesn't mean that they are outwardly looking to fuck around with people and locals. Again, the people you see doing that are an extreme minority. There's like almost 400k westerners living in Japan, the majority of which living in Tokyo. If they were all being loud assholes i guarantee you it'd be a living hell for everyone. You're seeing them because you want to see them.

>i don't get the strawman argument from a lot of people in this thread; its like if you try to be decent in a country that is not yours, it means you're davido-kun or something

Because you'll notice nobody here is clearly defining what it is to integrate into Japan as a foreigner. >>2171003 is a retard who will obviously not define what it means to be "integrated into Japanese culture" because he knows fuck all about it. By his own admission, he never fucking worked there to start with. What they actually want is a country rid of westerners except themselves because any western face they see reminds them of how much of a failure they were back home (cf.his post : "boohoo everyone in the west wants to be a prick to me they're too alpha")
>>
>>2170988
>countries which perceive you as an inferior.

If you honestly think the average Jap perceives foreigners as inferior by default, isn't it literally pointless to be excessively deferent to them? And no I'm not a hypocrite, if this is for example the experience of blacks and Arabs in the West, I understand them being deliberately a little defiant as well.

We're not even talking about crime, let alone violent crime or something here anyway, just bending social rules to your advantage.
>>
>>2171024
>Because the region you quoted are well known for their multiculturalism and however you behave you will probably not stand out. On the other hand, go to any east asian country (aside from China and even then it can be argued that they are a tad similar) and you'll see.

That can't be all there is to it. Contrary to what is often assumed here and on /pol/, MOST of the world is insular and homogenous, not just Northeast Asia or Japan. And yet this expat culture of full-blown paranoia and neuroticism doesn't exist in 90%+ black nations in Africa, 90%+ Arab nations in Arabia, or (and this is an important contrast to consider) 90% Southeast Asian nations in Southeast Asia.

In the overwhelming majority of the world homogenous or not, the advise for working and living there is the same: learn some of the language, be polite as in don't deliberately disturb people, be kind, be careful about talking sex politics or religion.

Japan and to a lesser extent other Northeast Asian nations are the only part of the world where you have this weird expat culture that "most expats suck" and "try not to be a cringe gaijin that doesn't know how to behave" or whatever. I don't know whether this is an influence of the local culture, or just Western expats driving *each other* crazy, but it's weird and bizarre anyway.
>>
>>2171151
I honestly think it's the otaku effect. So many visitors to Japan go to consume culture in a way the locals find cringe... Imagine if there were a western parallel, like thousands of Indians flooded the US every year to behave irl like they do online- buying pornography, visiting shrines to the series Baywatch, lusting over western women, eating french fries dipped in the milkshake while taking about how they're going to fuck Pamela Anderson and find "hot American wife that shaves pussy and does sex every night."

It seems to be a Japan phenomenon. I don't hear about guys who are in Korea avoiding westerners thought I think Korea has fewer western tourists.

The other parts of the world you mentioned though aren't homogeneous. Saudi Arabia for example has millions of people from all over the world working there because their citizens basically don't work even if those people are under a watchful eye. Nigeria has over 500 different languages spoken by the natives of the country. The only other truly homogenous part of the word is northern europe and they're busy fucking that up.
>>
>>2171148
Because the guy you're responding to is projecting his western, most probably colonial ideas on the Japs. They might have this perception of other east asian people sure (due to their own colonial history), but westerners are a whole other story. They don't perceive us as inferior, merely very different. Japanese people simply do not acknowledge that you're one of them or will be one of them. Most of them think their culture and language is too cryptic for that. They don't really mean anything by it, but the ones that try to put you down are, as wrote >>2170997 , self-serving. The same way some cucks here will automatically say that japanese women hate brown people even if it is the lightest of shades, not because they actually believe that (they have no idea), but because they hope they will have less competition.


Also, in the west, most Black and Arabs in the west have at least a chance, in several countries, to be recognized as fully fledged citizens by the extreme majority of people (daily reminder that ethnonationalists are a minority even on 4chan). Have you seen American people complimenting second generation indians or arabs because their english was very good ? Of course not, the sheer idea is ridiculous. You see a guy speaking in a perfect American accent, he's american, no questions asked. Do people use some aspects of their culture to help themselves ? Absolutely. Africans and Mediterraneans tend to be more extroverted than your average white westerner, which helps a lot when it comes to socializing. Ironically, same goes with whites and east asian, hence the white monkey jobs.
>>
>>2171156
>It seems to be a Japan phenomenon. I don't hear about guys who are in Korea avoiding westerners thought I think Korea has fewer western tourists.

It was less common in the past, but definitely today in Korea you also have this meme that way too many foreign guys in the country are arrogant bitter sexpats, you have to seek out those Westerners who are positive about the culture and aren't ethnocentric whatever that means etc.
>>
>>2171003
>I also do really like the Japanese way of living especially coming from the west where everyone is a selfish alpha chad wanna be prick.

You sound like such a beta loser lmao

>I also don't have to work at a Japanese job because I make money online and would probably hate that.

So you actually don't like the Japanese way of living then?
>>
>>2171151
Multiculturalism doesn't necessarily imply that you're not homogenous ethnically. It means that you have a mix of cultures within you. West africa, while being very black, has several cultures within it as well as a a strong french colonial past. People are used to the sight of white people, they know how they are and they know how to behave with each other, there is a common cultural denominator somewhere that allows for that.For example, a french person in West or North Africa can pursue a life acting exactly like they did in their home country without a care in the world and no one would even complain. Dealing with whites and westerners is something they did for eons in a way that is intrinsic to their ways of lives. The same holds true for the English colonized africa as well as the spanish/portuguese Latin America. There are exceptions to that such as the Arabian peninsula (and even then, some would argue not all of it due to all the mandates and shit). Unless you are radically making a serious fuss, they couldn't have a care in the world about what you do and what you did.

>the advise [...] or religion.

A sound advice i'm not disagreeing with at all. But here's the issue. The people in Japan (and in East Asia in general), tend to not follow this kind of advice, in a country that is pretty fucking calm and silent the majority of times, which makes you stand out like nowhere else in the world. No one is surprised if you're having a fight in the streets of Marrakech (i'm giving an extreme case here). Now you go ahead and do that in Tokyo and see what happens.
From there, two scenarios : either you push back against that and calmly explain to your japanese friends that you asking a japanese lady for the time of day doesn't mean you're trying to fuck her, or you come here and rage about sexpats who flirt on the streets. hint : the latter is retarded
>>
>>2171162
watch out, he's going to sperg out and call you an ESL loser back home sexpat to win the argument !
>>
>>2171163 #
99% of Africans and Arabs never saw a white man before the 19th century, no different in that respect from East Asians. Remember that Algeria was only colonized in the 1820s? and the Berlin Conference took place in 1885.

Large-scale European settlement was confined to a few northerly and southerly regions of Africa and didn't really happen in the Middle East.

Most of the entirety of what used to be called the Third World has never been directly inhabited by a *proportionally* large number of Europeans, apart from South America, Algeria and South Africa.

Sure, Japan and South Korea are particularly insular and have never been home to more than a tiny number of Westerners throughout history, but throw a dart at a world map and the same is true for the vast majority of nations, even those ruled by Europeans. At its peak, how many Europeans lived in Indochina? Malaya? Rwanda?

Even most of those places like Angola, the Congo, and Indonesia that historically hosted objectively large European minorities they were still a very small <5% of the population.
>>
>>2171163
>For example, a french person in West or North Africa can pursue a life acting exactly like they did in their home country without a care in the world and no one would even complain.

Virtually all Westerners in the Far East before the 1980s did this, and increasingly large numbers of Asians do this in Western countries today. What changed?
>>
>>2170966
>People just do not understand that what you need to be is simply polite with folks + making sure you don't do big no-nos you might not be aware of
This anon is correct. This is all you need to do to make friends and have good experiences. It's really not that hard.

>>2170380
Yeah, I don't want to spend time with people from my country either, but what are the chances of running into somebody from my small ass country on the other side of the planet. Anywhere else in the world that's happened to me, we've always just said a polite "hey" and exchanged a couple of friendly words.
If I go to a country I want to talk to the native people, but there's just this arrogant thing where other foreigners do that "you don't exist" thing. It's fucking childish really.
>>
>>2171174
>Multiculturalism doesn't necessarily imply that you're not homogenous ethnically.

Simple as. The colonization of Africa is a perfect example of a few people who deeply impacted the local culture. My point was never that the rest of the world wasn't inhabited by westerners. MY point was that it is deeply multicultural and people are used to the customs of westerners. Ethnic/genetic proportions do not matter at all. Recent history does.

>Before the 19th century

Irrelevant. Most people have seen white people since then, and it's been a century since they're used to the sight of either colonial settlers and bureaucrats, and after that politicians and whatnot. Just as there is a commonwealth, there is a francophonie spanning a solid chunk of the continent -the rest of it being former european colonies also.

On the other hand, Japan had little to do with western culture. It's not theirs. If you've been there, you'd know the feeling of talking to someone who litterally has no meaningful common denominator with you, starting right off the bat with the handshake, which they're not used to. And contrary to say, more lenient cultures like the mediterranean ones, since everyone is so fucking introverted and silent, it is your every movement that is observed, like a socially anxious reject's nightmare come true (i'm exaggerating, but you get the idea).

Hence foreigners tend to be extra careful and judgemental. but AGAIN, these guys thinking it's that big of a deal is because the difference makes you think so; but people tend to forget to take into account the fact that japanese are not mindless fucking retards either, they know you're a foreigner, they'll give you leeway for anything that is not outright rude or harmful to them or their environment. That's why i'm saying they're being more catholic than the pope.
>>
>>2171214
Japan has been extremely Westernized since Meiji in all kinds of ways. The idea that Japan is some sort of super snowflake untouched pure wa tradculture is a combination of Showa-era nationalist propaganda and weeb cringe.
>>
>>2171178

Well I kinda disagree with you and >>2170380 . In a tourist context, I guess it holds true, but for an expatriation, it's nice to have some fellow compatriots with whom you can shoot the shit with in a meaningful way. Expressing your feelings in your own language without having to use simple phrase in English (because they suck at English) or Japanese (because YOU suck at Japanese) can be very cathartic to be quite desu.

Also, there is this nice bond you have between fellow compatriots where you can just spontaneously start a conversation with randos in a bar and they're more than happy to welcome you for that simple reason.
>>
File: yes.jpg (6 KB, 319x158)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>2171220
Yeah right. They watch baseball now.
>>
>>2171223
Japan was opened up literally at the same time as most of the world and their culture was changed and influenced just as much as anywhere else, maybe more. This idea of le unchanging inscrutable Japan is a trope.
>>
>>2171156
>buying pornography, visiting shrines to the series Baywatch, lusting over western women, eating french fries dipped in the milkshake while taking about how they're going to fuck Pamela Anderson and find "hot American wife that shaves pussy and does sex every night."

Unbelievably based.
>>
>>2171222
It all just depends on the person you run into. It can be a fun experience meeting somebody from your country on the other side of the planet, it was just more the arrogant attitude a lot of the other tourists seemed to have around Japan that annoyed me.
I don't know why so many of them had that attitude really
>>
>>2171225
Japan is changing, they're just 20 years or so behind the west with a lot of things.
>>
File: muh balls.png (1.23 MB, 1866x933)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>2167965
use yandex fren
>>
>>2171291
> image appears to contain: girls girl ass buttocks
Based yandex.
>>
>>2171302
It's the current best image search, too bad that it sometimes throws me Russian captchas even when I selected English.
Still worth it though.
>>
>>2171156
>Nigeria has over 500 different languages spoken by the natives of the country.
You really only have to depend on 1 (maybe 2 depending on the region you're visiting)
>>
I think language plays a big part. Most people who complain about their experience don't speak fluent Japanese, which really impacts the friendships/ relationships/ opportunities etc. that you'll have here
>>
>>2171082
> But that doesn't mean that they are outwardly looking to fuck around with people and locals.

By being loud douchebags they're disturbing the peace, which is antithetical to Japanese culture. But you're obviously oblivious to how embarrassing you truly are and think by simply not pissing in Shibuya you're being a fine gaijin. You lack the awareness and intelligence to even comprehend how fucking foolish your existence is, like a monkey.

> What they actually want is a country rid of westerners except themselves because any western face they see reminds them of how much of a failure they were back home

That's not true. What I want is the literal retards to go back to their home country if they can't not act like stupid monkeys in Japan. The non douchebag retards are fine.

>>2171162
> You sound like such a beta loser lmao

You're the one who has to bend over to sensei so you can pay your rent wage cuck. CAN'T RELATE.
>>
>>2171162
> So you actually don't like the Japanese way of living then?
> All there is to life is working for a company.

Spoken like a true wagie.

Why is baka gaijin a phrase? Is it because gaijins aren't being bakas?
>>
>>2171369
>>2171369
>You lack the awareness and intelligence to even comprehend how fucking foolish your existence is

Do YOU realize how bizarre you sound to normal Western people?
>>
>>2171379
Most Japanese people are wagies, but for some reason you're not shitting on them.
>>
>>2171383
In what way?

>>2171385
This is about foreigners moving to Japan and not respectfully integrating into their society. I feel the same way about anyone moving anywhere and not respecting the country/culture they moved to. Not native people living a normal life and having to deal with disturbing foreigners.
>>
>>2171392
>This is about foreigners moving to Japan and not respectfully integrating into their society

Nobody does this. The Koreans that live in the country for 50 years don't feel fully japanese and don't seem to like their new country all that much. Their low-wage immigrants are africans, flips and south americans looking for escape from misery who don't become rooted there. There's only a handful of "westerners" who seriously want to become part of Japanese society and they're usually pretty cringe. The rest are in Japan on a temporary basis because a Japanese organization wants them there temporarily, people who have no intention of becoming part of Japanese society once that period of employment is over e.g. the U.S. military.

Japanese culture is honestly pretty cringe when you think about it. The only thing that makes up for that is the relative creativity they have in certain disciplines such as engineering and cuisine.
>>
>>2171400
That mentality is pretty pathetic. If you hate it so much then go back home.

> But muh broke.

Ok broke people are gonna be broke anywhere they go.

Japanese culture is beautiful and if you're aesthetically/design oriented then there's no better place on Earth to be imo. Everything is so thoughtful and well designed and aesthetic.

If you can't appreciate that then gtfo, you don't fit in and don't have the personality to truly appreciate what Japanese culture has to offer.

Go back to brutalist architecture and taco bell.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (322 KB, 1683x881)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>2171401

>Japanese culture is beautiful and if you're aesthetically/design oriented then there's no better place on Earth to be imo. Everything is so thoughtful and well designed and aesthetic.

Strangely almost nowhere in Japan actually looks like that outside of temples, onsens and the cores of big cities. 95% of Japan looks like this, a location picked at random. It's a country that reveres peaceful and ergonomic design yet builds almost exclusively gray concrete boxes, puts industrial sites in residential areas and incorporates loud and gaudy advertising into everything.

I do not live in but have been to Japan. This was one of the most jarring things about the country for me. The vast majority of their towns are incredibly ugly.
>>
>>2168436
Bollywood to Nollywood > Japanese media output
Also, you might want to explain the Cobain reference. Most people here where born after his death.
But yes, Japan seems to attract strange people.
>>
>>2171401
> Go back to brutalist architecture

Ever heard of Tadao Ando, you fucking retard? The concrete eyesores built by tasteless Jap shitheads influenced by him are all over Tokyo.
>>
this shitty thread is proof that nu-/trv/ is just a travel-themed /ck/ now.
fuck you covid newfaggots
bring my comfy slowboard 2010 /trv/ back
>>
>>2168700
No, Sharla's ok.
>>
>>2169492
Eh, I think the Ask Japanese girl knows she's half german. And she's ok, mentally.
>>
>>2171602
She even does videos in german.
>>
Most people have no common courtesy especially millenials and zoomers
>>
>>2171383
He doesn't fucking know how bizarre he sounds to actual Japanese folks either. I think he's just a larping troll, really. People like him don't exist.
>>
>>2171415
fucking this.

Take a look at fucking Ueno. How depressing the fucking place is.
>>
>>2171415
>>2171766
Wow imagine that. Japan is actually full of normal places like everywhere else and not like the animes.
>>
>>2171778
tell that to the fucking weebs. Ueno is still depressing af.
>>
>>2171788
The park was nice during spring
>>
>>2171788
I don't get why you think Ueno is depressing. It's nothing special but it's just a normal run of the mill area of Tokyo.
>>
>>2167651
That's just how white people are anywhere they go because they're the only demographic who overly obsesses over another culture enough to go live their and try to adopt it as their own.
They are the entire reason the term sinophile exists.
>inb4 duRR wHy dO pEoPLe mOovE tEw MeRiCa dEn?
The reason people come to the US is different. It's because of how our capitalism and laws work. Everyone who moves here doesn't adopt our culture (mostly because its non existent) and they typically keep their own language and practices intact. This is probably the reason we obsess over other cultures, all we have is the world series, the Superbowl, and processed chicken tendies. I wish we never moved away from Europe. Some good came of it but for the most part we just created an entire race of people bred to pump money into a supereconomy and stray away from their original culture and die of heart disease/diabetes. It's such a repulsive place people are starting to realize and would rather move to places like France or Denmark. The only thing we got going for ourselves and foreigners that manage to get citizenship is the financial independence so long as you're willing to fork some of it to the gubby accordingly, buy if you're not careful that can go south fast and now you're just another amerifat mcdonkey living off food stamps and gubby handouts until one of your overweight offspring happens to make it after they pay off $25k+ in student loans.
>>
>>2171401
>Japanese is so aesthetically aesthetic
Spoken like a true cumskin gringo gaijin lmfao.

Srs tho that buzzword is so fucking retarded learn a new word to describe things you devoid of culture dolt asswipe.
>>
>>2171400
>>2171401
Im saying, there are some neat things about Japanese culture and some interesting aspects of their society but then you have to deal with the shit you dont hear about like women only trains are (I mention that for good reason look up why it exists) and no porn not to mention the work class is basically 12+hr slave labor. Also enjoy living in a 10 square foot box where you have to arrange everything not to crush you in the inevitable event of an earthquake. Hopefully your car doesn't go floating down the (new) river in a landslide.
On the bright side you have pretty unmolested historical sites and the stupid style trends that America picks up on 10 years later. Really good food, dope agricultural practices, and some of the prettiest landscapes you'll ever see on earth. There is also really cool car culture in Japan compared to retarded ricers that don't actually know what they're doing in the US.
Finally, they are probably never going to accept outsiders as one of their own no matter how much of their customs you adopt or how long you've been around/how well you integrate with the citizens and befriend them, baka gaijin.
>>
>>2171800
well shabooya is better
>>
>>2171803
I'm from Denmark and I fucking hate it here. Don't move here.
>>
>>2171814
"REEEEEE I CANT CONSOOM MY PORRN REEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>2171803
>Everyone who moves here doesn't adopt our culture (mostly because its non existent)

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2171867
America has no culture other than spending money on black Friday, eating mCshitburger and Thanksgiving
Sports dont count
>>
>>2171878
Every people eats food, wears clothes, listens to music, dances, lives in a dwelling, has a system of government and usually a religion, etc. Therefore, every people has a culture.
>>
>>2171853
Sounds like you're projecting if that's all you took from that, cope harder
Also willing to bet you didn't look up why women only train cars exist, they are the overly sexualized culture. I was just pointing it out. Degenerate monkeys like you would probably crave that aspect
>>
>>2171886
How am I degenerate when you're the one who listed off "no porn" (even though the japs have legal porn production)? Also I know about the groping problem you are talking about, I don't see how that concerns you if you're not a woman.
>>
>>2171882
America's version of that is fast food, clothing is mostly adopted from other cultures, religious culture is just Christian even though we like to pride ourselves on having the freedom of diversity in that regard yet shit on anyone who isn't a christ loving troglodyte. Our culture is just to be as selfish and hiveminded as possible all while buying thousands of dollars of useless shit to lile up just to be giving to goodwill when we croke from diabetes.
American culture is laughable, there is that better? Lol.
Also we're taught to call the US "America" when it can refer to any part of the two continents. Our people are just retarded. Would love to leave if it didnt mean I had to start from scratch and/or save up decades worth of money.
Can't wait for this part of civilization to crumble, retards whos entire morals and ideologies come from this site are speeding up the process thankfully.
>>
>>2171889
Thank you for proving my point by repeatedly emphasizing 2 words in my entire post.
I was pointing it out because its silly because no other part of the world even considers giving a shit unless you're the middle east.
Also any jap porn I see is blurred out their culture over sexualizes everything which is why people like you exist now coupled with thanks to this site. Loli, hentai, tentacle porn, list goes on. All shit I'm sure you fap to.
If you have to ask me why you're already too far gone.
>>
>>2171892
Where do you want to live then?
>>
>>2171895
I hear porn is legitimately banned in Korea, also the oversexualization of everything is something that probably happens everywhere, why are you making such a big deal out of it in Japan?
And how is it important enough to mention that the japs blur their porn out?
>>
>>2171898
I don't know, nobody fucking cares anyway.
>>
>>2171878
No, it's just that american culture is the global default so you don't see it. It's water to a fish
>>
>>2172051
you have no passport
>>
>>2168231
90% of foreigners are extreme weebs who think they're better than other weebs including you. I swear 99% of the time the word weeb is thrown around it's used by people who themselves would be labeled as a weeb and are just trying to look down on others. It isn't the mid 00s anymore. Actual wapanese doing caramelldansen, speaking in broken Japanese, and proclaiming the superiority of Japan are gone.
>>
>>2171878
>>2171803
Anyone saying US doesn't have a culture is an actual retard

You may have traveled but you have never lived in another country. The reverse culture shock I got moving back to the US (from latam) was insane. It's not
>superbowl
>tendies
It's
>individualsim
>career is the center of your life
>barely greet your coworkers
>trying to "one up"/exert power over others
>>
>>2170952
Do you live in Korea?
>>
>>2172155
>individualsim
>career is the center of your life
>barely greet your coworkers
>trying to "one up"/exert power over others
This isnt culture lol
>>
>>2170294
I live in the sticks with my wife's family. Here, I am the only white person; the other foreigners are from Vietnam or Brazil. I'd actually like to be in Tokyo, where I can meet some English-speaking friends, but it sounds like the westerners in Tokyo are all little bitches, is that right?
>>
>>2172196
It depends. People who have actual lives here, or people who are short-term but know it and didn’t come to Japan because they have some hard-on for the country are fine. With the rest it’s a total crapshoot. You’ll meet cool people, but just as many total fucking chowderheads.
>>
Live in Japan since 2010. Foreigners are the worst. I moved here to get away from the degeneracy of other countries and their obnoxiousness.

One good thing about COVID was the lack of new foreigners.
>>
>>2167651
oh and the increasing amount of pajeets and arabs and white people who teach english because they're too dumb to do anything else are the worst foreigners
>>
>>2170119
>atheist redditor makes passive aggressive comic seething about how people think atheist redditors are annoying
lel
>>
>>2172255
You will always be a foreigner to them no matter how well you integrate.
>>
>>2172256
All wagies belong to the same (servile) class.
>>
>>2167918
even black men should be allowed in japan before white women
>>
>>2169987
yt wimin have even less value than LBH males in jp...amwf relationships are a joke
>>
>>2169208
I had a taxi driver get mad at me for no reason and drop me off at a place pretty far from my destination.
I always make an effort to be nice to other people and adopt local courtesies, but sometimes you just run into people who hate you for nothing else than being a foreigner. It just sucks when it's your cab driver.
Had another guy try to throw me out of a store in Akiba once. He didn't even work there. It was just some random store on the main street with nothing special at all. He apparently just didn't like me. Some people are just pathetic like that. I constantly bend over backwards for other people (regardless of where I am) as to not put other people below me, and then some little middle aged midget will get all aggressive against you for no reason. I really hate those types of people.

>>2172294
That's a you problem
>>
>>2172309
Welcome to being an immigrant. Turns out the immigrants complaining about these kind of microagressions weren't making shit up after all.

Either you roll with the fall or the people who seemed so non confrontational when you were the one being bullied suddenly all turn on you. And even expats will say that "you mustve done something wrong".

I just avoid this shit altogether and get out of this shit asap. Im not dying on the hill of one retarded fucking asshone trying to rile me up for some BS. When cabs are dodgy i usually lodge write down their number and make my japanese gf lodge a complaint since a local has more weight. Being misdirected by dodgy fucks -happens everytime, everywhere.
>>
>>2172309
>I constantly bend over backwards for other people (regardless of where I am) as to not put other people below me

Small dick energy, no wonder you keep getting treated like a doormat, you are made to be one
>>
>>2172326
I don't treat immigrants like that here. I'm kinda like, "wow you really want to live here?" but other than that I don't care. I have nothing against people who want to come and live here because they like it here, the culture, the people etc etc etc.
Shouldn't people be proud that somebody from the other side of the planet has so much interest in their culture, art and way of life?

>>2172331
I'm 2m tall but spend most of my waking hours trying to make myself as small and non existent as possible. I want to kill myself constantly.
Being a doormat would be an upgrade from where I am in life now.
>>
>>2170219
You don't become a citizen through marriage you worthless seething soiposter.
>>
>>2170292
Have you considered that people avoid you for some other reason?

>>2170294
lel, all the serious replies to this post
>>
>>2172495
seethe
>>
>>2172499
What are you even trying to say
>>
>>2167651
Unironically Americans, Bongs and since a few years Chinks with the Arabs. Yes the others Europeans have their bad eggs but the Japs should finish their job what they started in 1937.
>>
>>2172498
I'm a normal looking and behaving person. It was definitely "oh no my immersion was broken!" shit.
>>
>>2172505
cope
>>
>>2172294
dilate
>>
>>2172246
I imagine most foreigners remaining are here because they like it or have some responsibilities here. Now, no one can leave and come back in due to the new rule about residence cards not being honored upon return. I'm stuck here for this reason; my wife just had a child, and we need to stay here for his vaccinations.

I'm in a rural area (Fukui) and have no frens here.
>>
>>2172640
You at least have a wife. I would chop my arms and legs off and roll all the way if my ex would take me back so I could marry her.
>>
>>2172807
Okay simp
>>
>>2172830
You sound like somebody who has never loved or been loved.
>Being miserable and lonely
>Being happily married
Gee, I wonder which life is better.
>>
>>2167965
>>2171291
it's really bizarre how google neutered its search engine for consolidation yet +95% of its users did not notice it
google image search used to be as based as Yandex's.
>>
>>2170292
Most people don’t talk to random people on the street just because they are the same race. That would just be a pointless terminal conversation. Do you think they ar going to magically live close to you, want to hang out?
>>2170985
Not talking on the subway is a big one that seems to drive certain westerners into rebellion out of spite.
>>
>>2168017
>That girl definitely is somewhere on the spectrum
its almost as if japanese cultures/vidya attracts a certain type of people...
>>
>>2168576
You first wake up. Second, you cope with your eternal asshurt.
>>
>>2168681
Yea but they wanna date cute bishies, not your ugly ass SEA monkeys truangs and chengs.
>>
>>2169987
Hhahaha shut your dumbass face ping ding
>>
>>2172060
Don't need to, go back to asking 3 different countries for visa's so you can go see a warm beach.
>>
>>2171878
Here it is, the daily yuropoor exercise in coping.
>>
>>2172190
>attitudes towards one’s place in the world and outlook on life isn’t culture
retard
>>
>>2167651
>why are white people so annoying?

Fixed that question for you. There's a reason why we are trying to lower our white population in america.
>>
americans dropped an atomic bomb over japan and then they're ranting about not being the center of the world when they visit japan.
>>
a good annoying gaijin is a dead one
>>
I just think Japan is cool and don't want to see it turn into New York
>>
>>2167914
eww, that looks fucking disgusting! what the fuck is that?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.