[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 116 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vietnam.jpg (92 KB, 960x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Let's talk about

>nice places to visit
>your favorite food
>the dating scene
>news on when they're allowing foreigners to come in
>>
File: stacked.jpg (223 KB, 1279x1280)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>2164173
I'll start the thread. I had a date with a nurse with a tight body but her face is old and wrinkly despite claiming to be 29 year old. I suppose that the long work hours is getting to her.

I met her and we ate snails. Then I took her to my apartment and we had sex. She has a nice body with firm breasts but her face looks old for her age.

We had sex twice and she told me to get her pregnant since she doesn't mind being a single mom.

We stopped hanging out because she's directional challenged and can't go across town in her motorbike, even for the most simple location.

>picrel, she had a body like this. Nice and stacked.
>>
File: common.jpg (157 KB, 1280x1278)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>2164260
Thanks to social media even farm girls are avoiding the sun and looking more light skin. They come to the city and try to make money through a sugar daddy.

Hook up culture is common amongst the zoomers now; they get high on weed and like to listen to lo-fi or Vina house. I will find a zoomer and creampie her.
>>
>>2164260
>women need to know how to navigate for me to impregnate them
get off your fucking pedestal and just coom bro
>>
>>2164352
I don't wanna drive across town for mediocre pussy
>>
>>2164260
welp, time to spread my seed across all of asia
>>
Why must these always become a coomer board? What's the best area to rent a nice place?
>>
>>2164263
It's insane how American liberal materialism has spread throughout every corner of the Earth.
>>
>>2164459
>What's the best area to rent a nice place?

Which city you're thinking of?
>>
>>2164460
not really.
>>
>>2164461
Saigon. As a westerner whats my best way to get a job? I'm in the construction industry now focusing on project management and estimating.
>>
File: 1550330892935.png (509 KB, 1388x1060)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
Hanoi or Saigon: what is better for
>cost of living
>cleanliness (pollution, litter, etc.)
>traffic
>finding hookers to coom in
>finding women like >>2164260 to coom in
>quality hotels
>access to parks/nature
>avoiding white roasties
>>
>>2164463
Yeah really.
>>
>>2164467
Why do you think it's insane?
>>
>>2164472
Because it has infiltrated basically every country except for maybe Somalia and PNG. Even rice farmer's daughters in Communist Vietnam are acting like Los Angeles blonde sugar babies.
>>
>>2164465
I have lived in both cities so I'm qualified to answer.

Hanoi:

>nasty air pollution, they burn fucking trash everywhere
>shit weather, scorching hot summer and cold rainy winters
>traffic is on par with Saigon
>plenty of hookers hanging around in Ho Kim Lake
>quality of hotels the same

There is alot of white roasties in Hanoi, they're white South Africans and they crawl around like cock roaches and they teach English.
>>
File: thot2.jpg (129 KB, 1024x1280)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>2164475
>Even rice farmer's daughters in Communist Vietnam are acting like Los Angeles blonde sugar babies.

Yeah ... Viet thots even do OnlyFans in Vietnam. Zoomers use instagram and the younger generation know how to speak english, that's why you see them shit posting on Youtube comment with Vietnamese usernames.
>>
>>2164482
Forgot to add, they copy western white roasties aesthetics and there is a budding gym culture in Vietnam. Thots work out their asses and call themselves "gymers"
>>
File: thot3.jpg (196 KB, 1080x1080)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>2164475
I'm old enough to remember when the Youtube comment section was filled with most native English speakers. Nowadays thanks to globalization you have poojeets and other 3rd world shitters writing english on youtube comment section
>>
>>2164479
So Saigon is better?
>>
>>2164486
Yes. Hanoi natives move down to Saigon to live but Saigonese don't move to Hanoi to live.
>>
i want to coom inside vietnamese zoomers

>>2164482
>>2164263
ive noticed the same with zoomer girls in Thailand. posting clips on instagram of themselves twerking to rap songs and smoking joints.
so easy to send them a dm and add themto your harem if you act like a cool westerner
>>
>>2164475
doesn't seem that insane to me.
>>
>>2164486
Hanoi is a hellhole where you can get ran over by an incoming train just stepping out the door of a shop.
>>
>>2164506
You can ask any old boomerfart who was in 'Nam and they'll tell you good Viet pussy is. They don't have a rep for being super horny for nothing.
>>
File: 1549846855988.png (106 KB, 800x750)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>doesn't seem that insane to me
>>
>>2164260
>>2164263
are these vietbunnies on dating apps like generally women in the west are? I've heard mixed reviews- I've also heard dating apps are dying and are just a haven for freelancers
>>
>>2164479
I thought they threw out the ESL begbackers when COVID arrived.
>>
>>2164850
Yes. Thank goodness for that, those South African cockroaches where stinking up the place as they walk around in groups with their cheese feet smell.
>>
>>2164524
>Hanoi is a hellhole where you can get ran over by an incoming train just stepping out the door of a shop.

Yet dirty stinky white South Africans keep crawling around Hanoi like cock roaches. Not sure why they like Hanoi so much.
>>
>>2164762
>are these vietbunnies on dating apps like generally women in the west are?

Yes. But you have shemales and freelancers too which can easily be avoided. If her profile picture excessive cleavage or half naked in a hotel room she's a free lancer.
>>
>>2164864
lmao why the south african seethe, the few I have met have been pretty pleasant desu
>>
>>2165075
Probably some fugly ass ricecel who got cucked by a boer English teacher and now seethes about them in every Vietnam thread.
>>
>>2165085
It was ninja teacher, knew it
>>
>>2165085
>a boer English teacher

South Africans are literally white negros from Africa. They are NOT boer.
>>
>>2165085
STOP CALLING THEM BOERS. They are literal thieves that sold the land from native Negros. These white South Africans really need to go back whence they came from. And I'm not talking about Vietnam or South Africa either.
>>
>>2165138
>STOP CALLING THEM BOERS. They are literal thieves that sold the land from native Negros. These white South Africans really need to go back whence they came from. And I'm not talking about Vietnam or South Africa either.
Lol they were thrown out of Holland and Belgium in the 1600's and exiled to the most remote part of Africa and forgotten. The only country that has offered them a way out is Putin's Russia.
>>
>be visiting Lung Cu
>gf dumped me months ago but still miss her
>on tinder
>match with some 6/10 seamonkey
>she speaks good english
>ugly face, decent body
>tells me shes an english teacher
>wants me to buy her shit, then drive her to chinese border
>say yea yea sure
>she comes to my hotel
>shes coughing and sneezing and shit
>tell her shes sick go away
>she starts kissing me
>takes out my cock and sucks it
>takes off her skirt, ugly panties
>soeme weird yellow shit coming out of her pussy, like some yellow slime
>slime gets on bed sheets
>tell her lets go for walk, buy her dinner
>go walk through town
>she knows where Im staying so cant just bail
>shes disgusting coughing and stuff, decide to bail anyway
>wait until she goes to restaurant washroom, demolish my bahn mi and leave
>go back to hotel room and get all my stuff, room smells like hooker and cigs now
>pack bike and start out for next town I want to see (over 100kms away) at 2am.
>delete her on tinder
never again
>>
>>2165158
You have to ask yourself why these boer fucks got kicked out of Holland and Belgium. Could it that they're crypto ((((they)))
>>
>>2165168
I puked inside my mouth reading that. Good job anon you dodged that HIV-infested pussy like Neo dodging bullets in the Matrix.
>>
File: cute.jpg (201 KB, 1280x960)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>2165168
I love creampie'ing average looking women, especially if they're 18 year old and its their first creampie. I once creampied a 18 year old and she got addicted to my cum. She would tell me to creampie her every time and then she would take the morning after pill.
>>
>>2165138
is this bait? they didn't steal shit, land was uninhabited when they arrived, there was no nation, no country, no nothing- just empty plains and warring zulu nakeds off in miles and miles away
>>
>>2165216
Stop. This is how whit*oids rationalize stealing land. Every. Single. time.
>>
>>2165168
>>pack bike and start out for next town I want to see (over 100kms away) at 2am.

Heh I know that feeling
>>
>>2165225
If they steal it and win then it’s theirs
>>
>>2165227
>If they steal it and win then it’s theirs

If a homeless person squats long enough in your house, its theirs to keep.

Are you beginning to realize how negro the logic is? Yet that's how most anglo countries were founded (Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
>>
>>2165225
>stealing
no nigger, it quite literally wasn't STOLEN from ANYONE.
>>
>>2165239
People lived on the land before anglos came to steal the land, fuck face.
>>
>>2165158
I remember hearing about a white nationalist mayor of Hungary offering them land. Wonder if anyone took the offer.
>>
>>2165235
>If a homeless person squats long enough in your house, its theirs to keep.

Well yeah but I wouldn't let them...see how that works?
>>
>>2165235
Retard take.
The Xhosa were the ones who originally inhabited the lands the Boers first settled, and even then there were barely any of them there, and when the Boers arrived and built their settlements, the Xhosa didn't mind at all and actually welcomed the Boers since they minded their own business and didn't affect the Xhosa in any negative way, in fact most of them joined the Boers when they fought against both the Zulu nigger invaders and the *nglo scum that came later.
The people who currently claim South Africa and everything that whites built in that country and they took no part of are the descendants of the Zulu who are savage niggers who do nothing but kill each other and especially white people for fun.
Also, you're the nigger here, not the Boers
>>
>>2165396
Land ownership is won through violence and conquest like every chapter in history. Your being disingenuous by claiming """"boers"""" being peaceful settlers. Do you think native negros rolled over and let foreigners claimed their land? Go learn about Congolese chopped hands, nigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
>>
>>2165454
What part of there were barely any people there do you not understand you dumb nigger?
This isn't North or South America when the English colonists and Spanish conquerors first arrived in the Americas to huge populations of people numbering in the millions, we're talking a few thousand Xhosas.
Do you think they had huts all over those lands, do you realize how big South Africa is, you giant fucking retard?
>muh Congo
What does that have to do with anything. That's a completely different country conquered by a literal meme of a "country" called Belgium.
Just admit you lost and that you're an illiterate 60IQ ape, and move on. Don't make me btfo more than twice in the same thread, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>2165466
>Do you think they had huts all over those lands, do you realize how big South Africa is, you giant fucking retard?

Doesn't matter, nigger. That's like saying 'this settler's town doesn't exist because it there's only 500 people living there'.

You can go into a land and claim it through violence and conquest like throughout history. But don't play innocence and white wash history by claiming boers being innocent settlers with no blood on their hands.

Man up and tell history as it, homo whyt*oid nigger.
>>
>>2165396
>>2165454
>>2165466
>>2165469

stop derailing the thread with African history and get back on topic please
>>
>>2165454
>Do you think native negros rolled over

well they sure did in North America
>>
Any good non-Vietnamese food places in Saigon? It could be Chinese, Japanese, French, whatever.
>>
>>2165481
>Any good non-Vietnamese food places in Saigon?

Yes, you'll find plenty of Pizza, burgers, french food, Thai food. They even have Mcdonalds, KFC, Dominos Pizza chains
>>
>>2165466
>Do you think they had huts all over those lands, do you realize how big South Africa is, you giant fucking retard?
They did. Where do you think all those different black tribes in South Africa lived?
>>
>>2165470
every thread on every board has to be /pol/fag vs chink/pajeet anti-white demoralizer. it's basically an unwritten rule now.
>>
Would a month be enough time to travel through Vietnam?
>>
>>2165500
>Would a month be enough time to travel through Vietnam?

Yes, your experience might be superficial if you're zipping through the cities on your motorbike or taking a train but it will still be memorable. The cities are more or less the same, except for subtle differences between Hanoi and Saigon.
>>
>>2165247
you're retarded and haven't even done the most rudimentary reading up on south africas founding.. there was literally no one inhabiting the areas the dutch and british settled... their first tribe encounters were months after landing. typical mindvirus'd "muh poor black ppl" cuck
>>
>>2165488
>t. 20IQ soi guzzler
>>
>>2165504
>you're retarded and haven't even done the most rudimentary reading up on south africas founding
Doesnt seem like you have except repeat /pol talking points about South Africa 'being empty of inhabitants.'

>there was literally no one inhabiting the areas the dutch and british settled.
They encountered the Khoisan on the shores of the Cape just like the Portuguese did in the 1400's.

>their first tribe encounters were months after landing.
The Dutch landed in the Cape in 1652 and immediately encountered the Khoisan.It was hardly surprising to the Dutch since the Khoisan were already trading fresh fruit and vegetables with ships from Europe who were rounding the Cape en route to Asia.
>>
>>2165510
Okay, we get it, you're a nigger who hates South Africans. Please stay on topic in a Vietnam thread.
>>
>>2165519
>Okay, we get it, you're a nigger who hates South Africans. Please stay on topic in a Vietnam thread
Take your meds. Nothing what I said even remotely suggests that I hate South Africans.
>>
>>2165519
Are you a salty South African teaching English in Vietnam?
>>
>>2165510
Khoisan were a nomadic tribe that literally couldn't care less the dutch wished to settle in one specific area. God you must just read wikipedia
>>
>>2165570
>Khoisan were a nomadic tribe that literally couldn't care less the dutch wished to settle in one specific area.
Apparently the Khoisan cared enough where the Dutch settled since they went to war with them in 1657.

>God you must just read wikipedia
Maybe you should and maybe learn something.
>>
File: aodai.jpg (73 KB, 1049x960)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
I always feel a nice tingle of success when I creampie a new Viet zoomer for the first time. I blast my cum deep in her pussy, especially if it's a first date creampie
>>
File: Xigw2pn.jpg (68 KB, 699x519)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>2165181
based Based BASED!!!! am I just lonely or does 4chan have the best posters on the internet
>>
>>2165482
>good
>amerimutt fast """food"""
>>
>>2164464
you mean ho chi minh.
>>
>>2165681
yeah no one calls it that.
>>
>>2165736
Yeah everyone calls it Ho Chi Minh City
>>
>>2165736
I mean I've heard both. HCMC is generally more formal, but some you'll also hear people saying they're from Sai Gon or travelling to Sai Gon, etc.
>>
>>2165770
The only people that say Ho Chi Minh city are foreigners
>>
Right before covid, I was riding a bike from Hanoi to ho chi Minh City. Then I got a call that my dad died snowboarding, I came home and covid kept me here. Should I go back to finish the trip?
>>
>>2165075
because south africans are smelly dutch cunts
>>
>>2165846
my best fucks have been girls from netherlands tho, explain
>>
anyone in Vietnam right now able to clue me in on their green pass bullshit? do you need to download an app to log in to every location/venue you go to? or is it just a matter of scanning a QR and going to some website
>>
>>2165880
I've only had to verify my vax status at major commercial locations.
>>
>>2165887
you're in saigon? they use that system for contract tracing too right.. if it's anything like Australia people literally just walk past and ignore it 99% of the time
>>
>>2165880
not every place. usually malls, some major restaurants, places like that. they seem to be getting more lax about it though. some people I know just show a screenshot their friend sent and they don't check the name or anything.
>>
>>2165168
>>soeme weird yellow shit coming out of her pussy, like some yellow slime
>>slime gets on bed sheets

Please tell me that shit never stank as bad as I think it did.

Should have told her to fuck off right there and then my guy
>>
>>2165652
Sorry to disappoint you but the youngest in thosr group is 25 at least
>>
>>2165828
I was being sarcastic
>>
File: zoomergurrl.jpg (138 KB, 1024x1280)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>2165980
I know they're older, you can tell by the bloated faces from the botox. I have gotten the real Vietanamese zoomer experience (TM) and have coomed inside a zoomer born in 1999. I flooded her pussy with cum.
>>
>>2165880
Only big malls, most places don't care anymore and you just walk right in. The security guard getting paid $2/hour doesn't care that much.
>>
>>2165190
>>2165652
Are the girls you fuck virgins or something, where do you meet them, do they never require you to wear condoms and aren’t you afraid of STDs/kids?
>>
>>2165990
Greentext
>>
>>2165990
How you meet her
>>
>>2164173
Can unvaccinated Americans enter? I am a business owner if theres any business visa
>>
>>2165991
yeah figured that's the vibe, more lax than Australia it sounds.
>>
>>2166168
they can, they just need to quarantine for an extra 5-7 days or something.
>>
>>2166291
thats whatever, okay that sounds good to me. Thanks anon
>>
>>2166304
how soon you gonna go? I'd personally wait til some more info comes out in a couple weeks when they really start to open up. You might even be able to just get in on a straight tourist visa
>>
>>2166113
I love you anon but I can't tell you all of my secrets. I can't give you the competitive edge that makes it harder for me to find new zoomers to creampie. Now if you excuse me I have 18 year zoomer to creampie.
>>
>>2165168
>bikes to the next town 200km away at 2am

I’m fucking dying lmfao
>>
>>2166114
>>2166168

>be virgin at 32
>went on dates but crashed with 19 yo girls in US
>find out about SEA and sluts there in early 2019
>book flight to vietnam
>buy phone, upload same pics from old profile saved on my laptop
>set age filter 18-22
>swipe right on every girl, set phone to charge, sleep to recover from jet lag
>wake up to 266 matches next morning
>brain overloads as girls are hitting on me left and right
>luckily am 7/10 for white guy so over there I’m literally gigachad incarnate
>have video chat with one girl, she is literally posting from her ghetto slum
>I show her my luxury hotel
>she says “I take care of you, I make you my boyfriend” and my brain once again goes into overload
>hang up call, 25 other video chats basically ending with the girl saying she loves me, where and when can we meet, they make me their boyfriend
>fuck a different girl for 6 straight days
>not a condom in sight
>girls literally answer personal questions I ask like how many bf they have had, how many times they have had sex, are they virgins...they answer without haste (questions an amerilard would bawk at)
>after a week I had over 1000 matches and couldn’t keep up with all the love and messages, but it was love and cute girls on demand all day everyday
>start to understand what fat lard 2/10 land whales and up feel on dating apps in US
>start getting cockier thinking I’m literally Hugh Hefner after first week, get balancer with my sexual requests
>handcuffs, whips, slapping, spanking, facefuck throat pie (reliving all the porn shit)
>I tel one girl I respect and love her so much and love her and want to take care of her and her family, and I purposely leave a giant wad of cash in sight so she sees. Ask her, with the utmost love and honor, will she eat my poop and swallow it? I ask her this while rubbing the back of my hand gently on her face lovingly. Tell her she must prove her love and that she probably has many boyfriends
>she says ok
(1 of 2) pic related
>>
>>2166734
(2 of 2)

>girl agrees
>I take a giant turd, put it on a plate, cut it into pieces and feed it to her at our dinner table
>she almost likes multiple times but I make her chase it with lots of whiskey
>she eats about half and then gives up and says she can’t do it
>I act pissed and she says she will do anything else and she is so sorry and keeps telling me she loves me
>I tell her it’s ok
>she wants to kiss, I tell her later on and to go brush her teeth
>she goes home after a while and I say I will see her soon
>wait until I check out and block her on line and unmatch tinder
>tinder count now yo to 1,200+ matches
>ego is completely out of control
>go to different place (Hanoi)
>basically start using a script on tinder to elicit the most sexual gratification by first socially humiliating the girls by asking when their periods are, can I watch them have period, send me period pictures now, etc. along with all the old questions that make them validate themselves to me like how many bf?..then respond..ohh that’s a lot, why?...etc

Ya bros I’m only telling you this because some of you /trv/ chads are alright. I might even write a small pick up guide to Vietnamese girls pick up (non whores) as I got pretty good and verbally and physically humiliating them and dumping my load anywhere I please and as many times. I wish I wasn’t so bitter but this is the result of being treated shitty by ameriwhales.

In the words of Madonna, who knew heaven was a place on earth? Get the fuck to SEA bros. They also hate niggers a lot and you will basically never have to see them.

I have more stories but don’t wanna ramble on. Pic related was miss shit eater (HCMC 2019)
>>
>>2166736
Interesting tales, chad. Did you creampied them? What was your body count? Post more pics thanks
>>
>>2166737
With all the shit (lol) he wrote, that is what you decide to ask him?
>>
>>2166168
lol good fucking luck if you're unvaccinated
>>
>>2166734
>>2166736

>gets to the age of 32 without having sex
>somehow think's he's a 7/10
>frustrated at being a rejected loser in his own country
>takes it out on desperate third worlders - the only women on earth willing to have sex with you
>even then they only do it as a means of financial support

That's honestly just pathetic. One day you'll wake up and realise how much of a loser you really are.
>>
>>2166742
>roastie has joined the chat
oh no no no no no
>>
>>2166734
>>2166736
Based for getting a bunch of girls but why would you disgrace well-meaning strangers and have them eat your fecal matter? It's bad manners to say the least
>>
>>2166739

KEK
>>
>>2166745
Because I hate women and wouldn’t give them the time of day if not for my biological urges forcing me to do so
>>
>>2166752
You should hire a pro or something instead of humiliating normal people. Your behavior is deranged and if you consider us bros you shouldn't act like that because actions have consequences. For shame
>>
>>2166734
>>2166736

You're like those deranged white people that commit mass murder. USA is such a shitty place to live or the white gene is defective. Go see a health psychology, you fucking whit*oid
>>
>>2166752
Now that you're back in America, are you getting sex with fat women?
>>
>>2166754
>>2166756
Nah

>>2166758
I’m getting involved at the church and have been getting friendly with a few girls
>>
>>2166752
based based based
>>
>>2166756

It’s the US, it’s been infiltrated by propaganda
>>
>>2166734
Popped any cherries on your adventures?
>>
>>2166734
Did you creampie them? Did you have sex on the first date?
>>
>>2166344
I was thinking ASAP but the quarantine for unvaccinated ppl is long as hell, and my mentor is having a live course around march I want to attend in the US so I'm a fence sitter right now
>>
>>2166736
>In the words of Madonna, who knew heaven was a place on earth

Belinda Carlisle sings that song
>>
>>2166768
Many, and most of the time they sneaked out of the parent’s home to meet me for a meal and then it was pretty much fish in a barrel from there when you add alcohol to the mix and the fact that most of these chicks barely ever drank and were total lightweights
>>
>>2164173
What are the best ways to get a job in Vietnam if you don’t want to be an English teacher?
>>
>>2166736
I can’t believe people actually believe this. This guy makes her eat shit but doesn’t want to post her face on 4chan out of respect. LMAO
>>
>>2166774
Yes I creampied them while they were on their back and then would grab their ankles and lift them in the air over their head to the sperm would leak down into the ovary instead of dripping back out of the vagina.

It wasn’t long after this that I had to change my phone SIM because I received so so many “I pregnant” texts. Obviously I peaced out when one of the girls brothers was begging me to marry his sister and help the family too...it’s like dude...fuck off and don’t be lazy I’m not marrying the whole fucking family and I honestly am sure as shit not sticking around to raise this fucking baby. Either abort the crotch dropping or have it as a present (they worship white people/hate niggers, as previously mentioned).

Luckily never heard from any of the girls again, I suspect most were lying but I likely have at least one kid in Vietnam.

Anyways those days are behind me I had to get it out of my system and I suggest some of you guys do the same. Then come back, and (as long as you lied initially about your vacay destination) nobody is any the wiser. I’m getting pretty serious with a girl and we volunteer and help the homeless it’s pretty cool. I still miss those Vietnam girls though god damn...they were so fucking submissive
>>
>>2166775
if I was you I'd wait til March desu, save some more cash, things are only getting more relaxed from here imo.
>>
>>2166789
whats crazy is how they conjure this image of viet women being all very modest and conservative (in the actual definition, not political definition).. but most of these girls are down on the first date fucking lmao
>>
>>2166795
Uhm dude, some would cry. I broke hymens. But you’re not wrong I get it and am not deluded, some were actually modest which was hot. Most were not, such is the game.
>>
>>2166734
>>2166736
>>2166792

Based TTT poster is that, dare I say it, actually you?
>>
>>2166797
How many did you have sex with and how many of them did you creampie. Did you fuck old women and fat ones
>>
>>2166734
post physique, I want to see what qualifies at 7/10 these days
>>
>>2166734
>>2166736
>>2166792

>the poster that single-handedly saved /trv/
>>
>>2166794
I probably will be sitting back until March. I own a Shopify brand and am currently raking in the cash. It would be wiser to have a nice cushion in the bank account before I travel across the world. Besides, I really want to attend the live course. I've made so much money thanks to this guys teachings.
>>
>>2164173
How is Ho Chi Minh city? Extremely interested in making this my base for when I go later.
>>
>>2166819
best metropolis in the country hands down, only con is there's no beach
>>
>>2166819
Polluted. Have fun being sick every fucking other week cause the air is literally toxic to breath. Was hospitalized twice there for sinus infections and I'm a healthy 22 year old.
>>
>>2165138
You cant steal from a nigger, niggers are animals therefore you can take what you want from them or do what you want to do to them without hesitation
>>
>>2166835
lmao no niggers even "owned" it anyway.. whats the form of ownership? running around in bearskins moving from one vague location to the next (because niggers never developed agriculture, they are literally nomadic by nature). They never conceptualised the same idea of land ownership because they were in perpetual state of migration
>>
>>2166789
Did you creampie the virgins and do you get off on being the first guy inside them? I’ve heard that taking a girls virginity is no fun and you have to go very very slow
>>
>>2166792
Don’t you feel bad for making girls pregnant and then leaving them behind like that
>>
>>2166792
Do any of them get mad over you pumping your seed in them like that
>>
bros where are the spots in Saigon to pick up some qts
>>
File: 0005.jpg (1.08 MB, 2416x1908)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>2166851
>>2166851
There isn't any reason to feel bad, from personal experience, there is a non-inconsequential amount of Vietnamese woman that refuse to get married, but end up proudly pregnant with a half white kid either through artificial insemination, or natural means.

Even as a Latino, getting maybe half of the attention a 7/10 white guy would, Vietnamese woman would still prefer my genes than getting beaten and gaslighted by Vietnamese guys. Not once have I used a condom during my years here in Vietnam.
>>
>>2166886
still waiting on physique
>>
>>2166886
>Not once have I used a condom during my years here in Vietnam.

So you're still in Vietnam or not? Confusing.
>>
File: 22.jpg (424 KB, 1080x1074)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>2166890
Different guy bud, I'm a chubby non-white guy with a slightly above average face.
Can still pull girls, won't get sugar baby wannabes with inflated ego's but I prefer fresh, subservient, viet girls that just graduated high school or entered college that submit to my every whim anyways.
>>
>>2166893
Do you creampie them often? How many girlfriends you have at the moment?
>>
File: 555.jpg (230 KB, 1080x1350)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>2166892
Still in Vietnam, it's pretty boring lately here lately though, they even banned fireworks during new year, traveling is extremely curtailed as well with each province being it's own fiefdom with their own rules forcing various amounts of quarantine whether you are vaccinated or not.

I would probably leave for greener pastures if it wasn't for the 3 local girls keeping my balls empty, it's a stark contrast to the 4 or 5 in every province I used to have before though.

During Tet they may even be insane enough to install a curfew of something.
>>
>>2166895
Yeah the lock down during Saigon was bad that devastated the economy. I don't think they're doing that again.

How do you meet these girls? Through dating app?
>>
File: 788.png (1.11 MB, 1575x816)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>2166896
>>2166896
Dating apps mostly, but it's frustratingly hit or miss compared to stories of white guys that seem to get hundreds of matches at a time apparently. I get a few matches a day, and of those matches, even less reply after the first message and maybe one will reply after a day. I have a Russian friend that says they flake on him all the time as well even when the conversation seemed to be going well. I guess it's zoomer adhd or something, or maybe some sugar daddy propositioned them with hard money first.

Face to face can work well, but it really depends on the location, Hanoi is fine, but the more rural you get, the nosier the Vietnamese are and "good" girls will be deathly afraid to talk to you in public out of fear of being branded as a "whor" by insecure Vietnamese guys that will spread it to the entire town..

"Whore" is what they will be when I'm through with them though, meeting pic related soon, really want to get her naked in the same position and tell her to piss like a dog.
>>
>>2166893
which flavour of non-white? I have some persian friends that seemed to do pretty well in asia, they have kept in good shape though desu and keep all the body hair to a minimum
>>
>>2166899
Damn she's hot good job anon
>>
>>2166899
>Dating apps mostly, but it's frustratingly hit or miss compared to stories of white guys that seem to get hundreds of matches at a time apparently.

The limited downside is that you have to grind to get dates, the unlimited upside is that you get to creampie that pussy. Don't worry about white guys, they're mostly LARPing about their 100s of instant matches. Vietnamese people look down on dark skin people as you probably know.
>>
>>2166899
Do you try to creampie every single one of them?
>>
>>2166904
I have a 4/10 lanky bit goofy white friend that was in vietnam 2019.. we were in a zoom with a couple other friends and he showed us his tinder matches and he literally spent minutes scrolling through them. Hate to break it to you, it's generally not a LARP.
>>
File: 2554.png (565 KB, 363x921)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>2166908
Yeah it's like Asian girls in general are face blind when it comes to white guys, I guess it works both ways since a lot of white guys end up with Asian girls that would be considered 4/10's by their own race.

Pic related for example. while not ugly, isn't winning any Vietnamese beauty contests, but her boyfriend is a 1.9m blond haired, blue eyed German that moonlights as a boxer maintaining that physique. Would be considered like a 9/10 even in his own country and he's with this 1.5m chubster.
>>
>>2166920
I kinda understand it desu, copious amounts of femininity (per asian fem stereotype) will do crazy things to a nigga.. and many of them see white boys really just as a ticket into the next caste/tier up.
>>
>>2166920
She looks like a piggu
>>
File: common1.jpg (338 KB, 1080x1166)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
I creampied her on the first date. I tell them I'm about to cum inside and they let me.
>>
>>2166943
The best is when you met a 19 year old and its their first everything: first time in a sushi restaurant, first creampie, first oral sex
>>
>>2166789
Kys, pumping and dumping virgins is pure evil
>>
>>2166886
So how many STDs do you have and what do you do when you find out they’re pregnant
>>
>>2166945
Greentext some stories
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (174 KB, 1072x1920)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>2166950
Later when I have free time.

Imagine her riding until you cum deep inside.
>>
>>2166734
>>2166736
>>2166792

You are a disgusting misogynistic pig. You’re from the US, there are plenty of girls there, you just don’t put in the effort and don’t treat the girls like humans. I hope you get cancer, you remind me of pic related.
>>
>>2166945
>first time in a sushi restaurant

kek
>>
>>2166943
t.never happened
>>
>>2167118
It's true. You think some 18 year old farm girl can afford to eat at a $10 - $20 sushi restaurant? She will be impressed you took her there and then you can bring her home and creampie her
>>
>>2167119
It happened not often but ocassionally.
>>
>>2164762
Dating apps are fucked because it's just a million women trying to get more insta follows
>>
>>2167145
It never happened.
>>
>>2164762
See below

>>2167151

I just make sure I avoid the ones with insta, or I check the insta and see if she only has like less than 100 followers. You can sort of pump her ego (and her pus) before dumping both if she has less than 1-300 followers. If she has over 1k, I start to think that she could fuck you over if you get too freaky in bed (like pulling her hair and bruising her or giving her unexpected anal or fucking her face into oblivion). She is one click away from posting your pic.

You gotta be smart about this shit especially as a rich white foreigner
>>
>>2167161
>If she has over 1k, I start to think that she could fuck you over if you get too freaky in bed (like pulling her hair and bruising her or giving her unexpected anal or fucking her face into oblivion). She is one click away from posting your pic.

Or you can, you know, stop being a violent anglo nigger
>>
ITT: degenerate losers who can't get local women so they chase poor viet thots like the losers like are. Do you not have a shred of dignity, going to c country just to coom in whores?
>>
>>2167117
He's a disgusting larping faggot but honestly his behavior is about on par with the average US woman.
>>
How essential is speaking a little Vietnamese to getting laid in one of the big cities?

And how important is it when it comes to getting around//ordering food etc
>>
>>2167163
why would he? especially if he's anglo — every woman wants a christian grey
>>
>>2167151
Nah this never happened to me because I simply ask to meet up within the first 2 to sometimes 4 messages. Generally 3 messages. You'll know right away if a girls dicking around, I'm not on Tinder to make frens. Especially SEA
>>
>>2167180
It's not too difficult. The only time you'll have a problem is in the small stores in the alleys that require you to actually explain what you want and how much so they can go back and take it for you.

Also there's what is up with this thread. I've spent over 10 years on and off Vietnam since the 90s and never had this understanding or Vietnamese girls. When we were over there, if a girl wanted to fuck you on a first date it meant that she was a whore who was disowned from her parents or she was a freelancer part time. Even in the mid 2010s girls that had sex before marriage were a bad sign and generally or low moral fibre and not indicative of Viet women ad a whole. Maybe things have changed, if that's the case then I generally feel a little down because their conservative nature was the most attractive thing about them imo.
>>
>>2167180
0. Worst case at restaurants if you're illiterate and can't pronounce just point.
>>
>>2167217
So did you fuck girls on the first date that turned out not to be whores? Did you take out girls on 3,4,5+ dates and then fuck? In mid 2010s, where can you find said innocent girls? Do the majority of women wait until marriage these days despite concentrated areas of whores?

I’m curious for your most up to date and recent takes on these questions.
>>
>>2167216
thats exactly what youre doing you dumbass simp. these girls have been penetrated by 20 different men by age 15.
>>
>>2167222
Yeah but at least they are young and hot and there’s a good chance they didn’t take nigger dick, and they are desperate for money, not fat entitled whores in their 30s who are from middle class families who have a higher chance of taking nigger dick and who will think she did you a fucking favor for fucking you

TLDR: Asian pussy might be used buts it hotter and way way less demoralizing, if at all, versus used 25+ yo obese entitled retards
>>
Boyos...you're making me wanna visit Vietnam.
But also have an online friend there who warned me they have some thots who will blackmail coomers and to be careful.
Anyone run into those?
>>
>>2165454
>seething nog
No one cares about your quasi ape history
>>
>>2167221
>Do the majority of women wait until marriage these days despite concentrated areas of whores?

Bro because of globalization women don't wait until marriage these days for marriage. You can creampie them on the first or 2nd date. Wtf man
>>
>>2167239
>But also have an online friend there who warned me they have some thots who will blackmail coomers and to be careful.

Yeah they have a Facebook group about 26K members where they dox foreign coomers, like people who pump and dump, have STDs etc. If you're on the shit list don't worry nothing happens to you.
>>
>>2167239
>Boyos...you're making me wanna visit Vietnam.

There is 1 or 2 coomers that keep talking about creampie, they're hype men that makes you want to visit Vietnam. But there lots of people creampie'ing in Japan and Taiwan and China but they don't talk about that
>>
>>2167247
This is patently false bullshit
>>
>>2167247
>>2167251
Not the first time I've seen this theory, I don't think it's blatant bullshit.. but I would like to see some evidence/screenshots
>>
>>2167247
>>2167259
what i heard was more of a direct scam by a thot. Demanding money with threats of doxxing of your coomer activities to friends and loved ones. And saw screenshots of the interaction.
Now obviously, if you're more careful about the details you share and the type of women you go for, they wont have such an avenue to make those threats. But still something to be aware of.
>>
>>2167161
>giving her unexpected anal
How do they typically react to that and so you give them 0 warning?
>>
>>2166943
Greentext
>>
>>2166734
>>2166736
god. I hope you're larping about convincing that poor girl to eat your poop. that's not praise worthy, that's sick. Who cares about the hookups, just have some decency dude. That shit will haunt them and that's the worst
>>
>>2166736
Frankly, can't wait for your pick up guide anon... and more of your stories
>>
>>2164173
This thread is 80% one person
>>
>>2167384
> Believing a no passport having fat white larper
>>
>>2167265
This is why I’ll have long hair, a moustache, be giving a fake name, and taking them to a decoy hotel where I check in under a fake name and pay cash.

How hard is it to get a fake ID in Pattaya?
>>
>>2167314
They say no then I just gently ease them into it after putting the finger in there a few times. Their body is my property and I feel the same about all women, it’s just that women in the us are protected for is until shit hits the fan..wonder what will happened to them then lol....
>>
>>2167384
LMAO omg...new fetish is born, giving the whores stds vis poop aids from ladybpy...you’re brilliant
>>
>>2167422
Do they try and resist you in any way or do they just accept your cock in their ass after they say no?
>>
>>2167422
You’re a rapist
>>
>>2166752
then get chemically castrated? you speak as if there is no way out of the coomer monkey curse
>>
Stop talking to yourself dumbass.
>>
>>2166734
>>2166736
>>2166792

What is going on with women in the USA that is driving you guys to be so bitter? Every thread you guys have so much contempt for women. Why? It’s not hard to get a girlfriend. Maybe you won’t get a stunning beauty but what’s wrong with a chubbier one? They can be good too.

These girls did a fucking number on you guys and I don’t know how or why or when it happened, but you know it’s bad when words like “incel” are mainstream.
>>
>>2167661
This thread has has spiraled into a mentally ill white anglo nigger abusing Vietnam women by making them eat his shit and other physically abusive thing. I'm ashame to create this thread. The anglo nigger can fuck off. You Americans are fucked in the head.
>>
>>2166734
> I ask her this while rubbing the back of my hand gently on her face lovingly. Tell her she must prove her love and that she probably has many boyfriends

kek you are one coercive mother fucker, the fact that you wrapped such a disgusting request in so many layers of respect and manipulation I almost have to respect the game. you’re definitely a sociopath
>>
>>2167662
It’s the americunts fault...men are entitled to sex if they earn a certain amount of money and meet certain body metrics...it’s over for the USA, the brainwashing is so thorough and complete that it’s just a matter of time, I give it 5 more years TOPS
>>
>>2167265
yeah thats lowkey concerning lmao, anyone had a bitch act out like this on them?
>>
>>2167662
This
>>
>>2167704
This, but ironically
>>
>>2167674
There's only two people doing it , one of them posted a screenshot of his phone which was in bong time and the other has a trip on other boards that is definitely american
>>
>>2164173
anyone been to Nguyễn Phí Khanh?
wonder how that road is going nowadays.
>>
>>2166734
Would you let her shit in your mouth? genuine question.
>>
>>2164173
Vietnam is awesome. But very difficult to get into right now. I think next summer tourism will open back up.
>>
>>2167730
You mean summer 2022 or 2023
>>
>>2167836
not him, but surely 2022.. these variants are just getting milder and milder as they get "discovered", thailand already letting tourists in- vietnam doesn't want to be lagging too far behind to compete with the scoop of tourist bux
>>
>>2167840
Thoughts on Cambodia
>>
>>2167853
last time I was in cambodia was like 7-8 years ago.. was a total shithole then, it's very starkly underdeveloped compared to VN or TH
>>
>>2167836
>>2167840
The only thing stopping tourism is the countries LARPing that they need to do this still. Most people interested in SEA would go if they didn't have to subject themselves to over a week of quarantine + mandatory PCR swab testing.
>>
>>2167911
Yeah I fully agree with you btw, I'm simply hypothesising on what would be the most likely scenario. Summer 2022 is not a stretch for VN to open to tourists on a fairly normal scale
>>
Let’s be real here bros, there are plenty of girls to go around
>>
>>2164173
Laos and Cambodia today is Vietnam in the 90s
>>
>>2168119
How long will it remain like this? Did covid have anything to do with it? If it didn’t, did covid sent cambodia back to the 80s?
>>
>>2168126
It's because no one goes there and they aren't over catering to tourists

It's like Thailand in the 90s is Vietnam today
>>
>>2167908
>last time I was in cambodia was like 7-8 years ago..

Things have changed because Chinese money is pouring into the country. They're building up alot of casinos and expensive hotels and of course, Chinese people are migrating and living in Cambodia like cockroaches.
>>
>>2168140
Fuck
>>
Cump
>>
>>2168140
God I hate chinks like you wouldn't believe, they really are the kikes of Asia
>>
What are the current entry requirements for Nam?

I have one J&J clot shot. Can I simply show up and enter the country, or do I need to quarantine like a rat?
>>
>>2168224
As a tourist? You have to buy like a $2000 tourist package to enter right now, it's a fucking rort. I'm personally waiting til perhaps summer ish to see if things relax.
>>
>>2168224
Yeah there are ways to come in and your chances of getting shafted are likely 50% just do it.

Anyone got any plans for TET (I don't care if your having sex)?
>>
>>2168477
Fuckin' take it easy for a day or two, then start to get work done that will make my coming year easier. Or just take it easy until I'm scheduled again.
>>
Bump
>>
>>2168477
Probably gonna go to Con Dao for a few days, do some scuba diving and relax on the beach
>>
>>2167661
While I've done well to avoid incel circles and rhtetoric for many months now, it's no joke that USA is probably the hardest place on earth for a man to get a decent gf.

Third worlders don't have incel in their vocab, even though nearly nobody has a decent career or hits the gym. Some random dude in a philippines barangay is slaying better pussy than your average USA engineer.

Think about it...
>>
>>2168741
Question, I do very well in America as a white guy, early 20s. I hooked up with 4 very good looking girls last month. If I am successful here with women, what would it be like in SEA?
>>
>>2168741
I guess that’s the price of living in the comfiest country in the world...you have to be more than a provider. The role meanings have been updated but only men got the memo it appears.

Why is it hard? Did dating apps make women realize their true power levels over men? Was shit this competitive always? Are incels just a psychological profile that are easy to dissect and correct, but they choose not to correct themselves?

Fuck it all sounds so tiresome
>>
>>2168746
You're posts are unconvincing
>>
>>2168755
Wdym
>>
N
>>
>>2164482
Where to find viet only fans
>>
>>2168743
I wanna know this too. In the US girls buy me shit and treat me pretty well so how nice would asia be
>>
>>2166893
sauce? more pics of her, sempai? or lookalikes if you could. thanks.
>>
>>2167662
That guy is LARPing. Do you not see the filenames? He's a filthy phone poster who saved them from a website.
>>
>>2169171
He got daybanned and it was back to being quiet for a day. He doesn't get the images off website he just renames images he finds off Instagram.
>>
File: 11111.jpg (148 KB, 682x1068)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>2169161
She's just average bro, that pic was her best
>>
File: 123.jpg (45 KB, 350x778)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Vietnam still seems fucked, each province still deciding their own rules, the province Halong bay is in for just announced another full lockdown, no restaurants, no schools, and definitely no tourists.

Who knows though, maybe soon the prime minister will tell them to get their heads out of their asses.
>>
>>2170148
That's an ugly looking moon face, wouldn't fuck that. Hard pass for me.
>>
>>2170157
>Vietnam still seems fucked, each province still deciding their own rules,

For a commie country, each province is there only little kingdom, decentralized if you will.

The borders will be closed forever, it will keep you nasty coomers from coming into the country.

Most coomers go to Thailand and not Vietnam anyways.
>>
>>2170157
Vietnam is a very corrupt country.
>>
what are y'all doing for tet?
>>
File: 558.png (1.16 MB, 610x1066)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>2170452
Nothing anon, even the Vietnamese don't really have any plans, even though it's not a law, any Vietnamese that returns to their hometown for Tet will be scorned and their families ostracized, there was even an article about it on vnexpress, It's going to be a boring Tet for everyone, it will be interesting to see if they finally get tired or overreacting,

Pic related is a snapshot of better times
>>
>>2170501
What is the price of coom in VN
>>
>>2164762
If you understand Vietnamese, go to checkerviet. That place is like a thot vending machine
>>
>>2170501
you're in hanoi i'm guessing? things are pretty much back to normal most places and most local staff at my company have already booked flights to their hometowns because prices go up quick.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (1.44 MB, 3528x2449)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>2166736
>They also hate niggers a lot
Yeah. Got news for ya, sickanon.
>>
File: plzdothis.jpg (36 KB, 604x340)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2166734
>>2166736
You're unironically a degenerate piece of shit and I truly hope you kill yourself by immolation.
>>
>>2168477
What ways? Currently cooming in Thailand
>>
>>2166737
>>2166739
>>2166742
>>2166743
>>2166745
>>2166754
>>2166756
>>2166768
>>2166802
>>2166803
Should I laugh or be worried that retards here are actually believing this troll: >>2166734 >>2166736 >>2166792 feels like this place is full of pajeets who never even went to Vietnam.
>>
>>2170507
Nice, good stuff. Kynu (or whatever it's latest iteration is) is good too, cheaper but lower quality girls. Since internationalsexguide is fucking dead for Vietnam it's really hard to adapt to the market without knowing cheeky degenerates.

Any idea if this website can help me find sly undercover barbers for qts in my area? Everyone who claims to be a master of this sort of thing just tells me "uhh NVK street / that one place in D1 everyone knows"
>>
>>2171194
Is that next to the pullman hotel? I've always been suspicious that those are brothels
>>
>>2164173
What dating app do you use?
How do you maximize the amount of girls you get?
Hotel or Apartment or Airbnb?
No larp how many girls were you actually getting over there?
Is ordering food difficult?
How long did you stay?
>>
I hope that they open schools up soon. My good international school is doing layoffs soon, because they are losing money with their online program. Thank God my girlfriend and I split overything so if I lose my job I don't have to dip too much into my savings until I find a new one. All I can do now is try my best to please the school, administration, and students, so if we do cut staff I'm not on the chopping block. There are about 3 really toxic posters on this board BTW. If you are Vietnamese and reading this board please don't think we are all like this. Most of us are just here because this place gives us either a good income or we fell in love. Most western people fall in love and get married in Vietnam and legitimately respect your woman, just as we do back home. There are always some bad apples in any group of people though.
>>
>>2171467
Trẻ trâu are always very loud though, so their numbers appear more than they are.
>>
>>2171467
You're going jobless soon Gil anon, so you're going broke and then your Viet girlfriend of 7 years will leave you for a Nigerian man that sells weed in Bui Vien.

JK I hope things work out for you Gil Anon, I'm sure with your work experience and good work ethic you will be fine. God bless you.
>>
>>2171194
There is a local red light district full of hookers and HIV but I'll let you research on your own

https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/features/20130319/red-light-districts-in-ho-chi-minh-city/1928.html
>>
>>2170507
>If you understand Vietnamese, go to checkerviet. That place is like a thot vending machine

Subpar experience. They will tell you to hurry up 99% of the time. Penetration time is only 5-10 minutes. At least it only cost 300K - 500K. But at least you get to nut inside a hooker with a rubber on.

500K VND is about 22 USD.
>>
Western expats and tourists in Vietnam are the worst people I've met in my life. We aren't sending our best.
>>
>>2166734
>>2166736
Please kill yourself
>>
>>2166736
>They also hate niggers a lot and you will basically never have to see them.
But you are literally one yourself, disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>2171467
International schools are pretty awful. Also why are you guys still teaching online?
>>
>>2171467
Stoked to see your still around ol' Gil. The main larper has been getting banned a lot lately because of derailing random /trv/ threads.
>>
I turned down a job offer in Saigon earning 2.5k a month that involves barely any work and mostly consists of turning a blind eye to smuggling and the occasional phone call/meeting for a teaching job that I hate. I am truly king of the idiots
>>
>>2172170
why.... there's gotta be a story.
>>
I have some savings and a trusted viet friend who I could go halvsies with on stuff that requires citizenship. Think there'll be investment opportunities while Nam's trying to recover from the royal economic fucking the government gave them?
>>
>>2172177
Not even a cool story. Thought teaching would be better since it had less hours and more vacation time, was sure that I'd still be in contact with this guy if I didn't like teaching then I'd just catch up with him someday and take up his offer but I immediately fell out of contact with him and his company moved him far from my old apartment so he's impossible to find.
>>
>>2172178
Depends on how much you have. Becareful with Viets stealing your funds and running away because there is no recourse for you as a foreigner.

I don't like talking about Vietnam much because I don't want you stupid fucking whitoids coming into the country like locust.
>>
>>2165075
>>2165137
>>2165138
Seethe. Rejected. Cope
>>
>>2167661
>most women are fat
>I will need date a woman that's fat
>the women that aren't fat can't or don't want to be women
>>
>>2172170
2.5k isn't that much here in the city and you'd be making about the same at an entry-level teaching job
>>
>>2172265
All my skills, qualifications and experience won't get me any work in VN or overseas anywhere for that matter so an office job and 2.5 k is fine with me since teaching is driving me insane. What else can an unqualified expat so in Vietnam for an okay income?
>>
>>2165190
A creampie with a 7/10 is better than pulling out of a 9/10. Damn, creaming teens is the dream. 25 almost 26 and can't pull it off in America anymore. Maybe I need to try Vietnam
>especially if they're 18 year old and its their first creampie
New fetish acquired. I too wanna get a teen addicted to my cum, damn. Where to find the virgins over there?
>>
>>2166788
best comment in the thread is right here
>tfw i thought it was cyndi lauper
>>
>>2167249
china maybe. pussy is hard in china, (though if you can get it theyll likely want a creampie for mixed babies) but japan? creampies only happen when youre married and she wants kids - and that'll also be the only time your wife fucks you
>>
>>2172300
>pussy is hard in china
Are you short or have dark skin? Getting dates and girlfriends in China hasn't been easier. Covid really kicked it into high gear as well. I always have a condom but request to take it off and they never say no. I always creampie.
>>
>>2165086
Oh, is he South African?
>>
>>2166736

you are such a degenerate piece of shit, please kill yourself
>>
>>2171149
Its /trv anon, a bunch of larping virgins who jerking off to asian porn 24/7
>>
How to get in as a tourist now?
>>
>>2172680
You can't. I hope they kick out all the South African white niggers out and no more tourists.
>>
>>2166734
>>2166736

you should start a discord for like minded bros
>>
>>2172754
This was your plan all along, larper.
>>
>>2172755
Bruh, calm your pee pee
>>
travelling to vietnam for the forseeable future. saigon specifically.
coming from america, what kinds of quality of life features will i be losing?
is the tap water drinkable? is the air quality reasonable?
>>
>>2173137
considering you're coming from the country currently getting raped by covid, quality of life is probably gonna be better. can't drink the tap water and air quality isn't so great in winter, ok during the rest of the year.
>>
>>2173148
>currently getting raped by an imaginary flu
>>
>>2173173
yeah the 1 million americans who died over there must think it's imaginary lol
>>
>>2173288
>1 million died of flu
sure thing bro, it totally isn't the guidelines from WHO (which even the director of the CDC says so) counting anyone who dies from any cause after a "positive test" as covid death.

Keep the cool aid on your fridge.
>>
>>2173470
>everything I know about the world outside my basement I learned from my fellow virgin NEETS of /pol/
>>
>>2173515
>muuh pol boogeyman
Ok nigger, could've just checked CDC or WHO but of course it's easier to go LE POL BOOGEYMAn way.

Keep taking the booster for the flu kek
>>
>>2171149
It's unironically full of larping pajeets. Post a thread about brown women and watch the mods seeth.
>>
>>2173676
I usually get vanned by the janny for making any thread about India that relates to cooming.
>>
>>2173288
Has the gross death rate for 2020 and 2021 been released yet? That can tell use how much of an impact covid really had. If there is a noticeable uptick in overall deaths it would signal that covid legitimately hurt a lot of people, if it's under around 200k in variance though it would just be statistical noise. We would also have to subtract the increase in the suicide rate though and opioid overdose rate increases.
>>
bros I need to enter this fucking country by summer in the latest, worst case scenario how can I organise some shitty business to "hire" me and sponsor me over on an expert visa
>>
>>2166792
holy fuck my sides ache, I love sociopath cumskin threads so much
>>
>>2173814
in the UK there's been more overall death since vaccination reached 60% than during worst period of the """pandemic"""
kek
>>
>>2173905
kek same, these guys are savage
>>
>>2173905
>>2173952
>Actually believing this larp
Vietnam isn't the Philippines. Practically every girl there is on the pill or will go on it after having unprotected sex. I swear that 90% of these threads involve people who have never been to the target country.
>>
>>2174099
dude has been samefagging for months and you retards still reply
>>
>>2174140
Would be nice if the mods actually did their fucking job and banned samfags and the poojeet creampie poster.
>>
>>2174146
Where the fuck else should these discussions occur? It's 4chan for christssake, not reddit
>>
>>2174146
>/trv/
>mods
it didn't used to be a problem since the board was sluggish and old until that one tripfagging post-election tourist had his 15 minutes of fame, but his friends have now swarmed and have realized they're free to spam
you'll just have to live with it because there are no mods around to return the board to the standards of "old /trv/", whatever they were
>>
>>2174179
>conversation
It hasn't been that for two years now. Most people haven't been traveling for a long time now with a few exceptions and a little domestic here. Sexpats have been hit the hardest by the meme flu since it's barely impossible to get short term visas to these countries and it's just not worth going through all the bullshit checks, passes, certificates, exemptions and spending half of your four week work vacation in a shitty and quarantine facility just so you can have sex.

You are right that coomers have been apart of /trv/ for a very long time but now they are gone and the only people left are obvious LARPers.

>Anyway I fucked and cummed 15 virgins this week and they all pregnat LOL... What you don't like my story?! Go to reddit, this is 4chan.
>instagrammodel5748.png

What a shitty argument. Go post high school tier fantasies on /b/ or /soc/.
>>
>>2174146
The poojeet creampie nigger is the indian jannie, I'm placing my bets. Watch this post disappear.
>>
>>2174099
>>2174140
>>2174146
>>2174179
>>2174216
>>2174246

>>>>>reddit you stupid fucking niggers
>>
>>2174451
good morning sir
>>
If you want a "traditional girl" youd better go out to the mountains or somewhere where theres no internet access. Zoomies in Vietnam have been raised on social media, and the women are not holding onto their virginity past 18-19. Thanks America for ruining everything, including traditional values. Am American too. Expect even conservative Viet women to have 3-5 bodies before they get a real bf
>>
>>2174905
>cumspammer turned on his tripcode again
Wow
>>
>>2174906
Im not the coomer poster you fucking faggot
>>
>>2174973
>doubt.png
>>
>>2174905
Weird, this contradicts everything anons who were living in Vietnam said a year+ ago, before the board was swarmed with election zoomers. Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.