[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 122 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
>take savings and NEET for a year in a low COL SEA country
>don’t have any skills, too much social anxiety to teach English
>running out of money and will have to start completely over back in America.
>family are all miserable failures and losers and the living situation is so intolerable that I can’t go back without having a heart attack

Meanwhile I’ve met guys that have just been perpetually traveling throughout their late 20s, early 30s working remotely with stable, comfortable dev jobs.
They’re totally relaxed, assured of themselves and their future. Meanwhile, I’ve never made more than 16/hr job hopping working in retail and I’m 30.

This is going to be one of the most devastating phases of my life if I don’t end up killing myself. I’m being ripped from a literal dream life into the life of a fucking loser wagie who goes to work so he can survive in a shitty small room in a house he shares with roommates.

I knew this day was coming and I did absolutely nothing to prepare for it because I’m so lazy. In the face of imminent homelessness, abject suffering I literally just do nothing and order a pizza that one person shouldn’t be eating alone.
>>
Well, what did you imagine what would happen if you set off for this journey?
>>
>>2163680
I think the suffering will be galvanizing. I know what I want in life and I’m ready to fight for it. “Manufacturing a crisis” is what I believe I’m doing without knowingly doing it.

I can do this.
>>
>>2163681
But what was your initial plan when you set out for SEA? Just to do nothing for a year or two and then come into this situation? Did you even have a plan?
>>
Wait, you didnt even put your money in some sort of investment? Not even crypto?
>>
>>2163687
He's the anon that made some money off crypto and he fucked whores and goofed off in Thailand.

Don't worry Opie, if you hit rock bottom living with room mates in a rented house and working retail at 30 and fucking old fat single moms (after you had the taste of fucking tight teen pussies) it will motivate you to learn a skill and track your way to success.
>>
>>2163706
>fucking old fat single moms
Nope. Just gonna stack money and come back here and do it all over again. I’ve had it too good for too long

>>2163683
No plans at all. Don’t care.
>>2163687
I’ve got some crypto but I’m locked out of my account right now. Probably a good thing
>>
>>2163672
Just get on a fishing boat or do firefighting or any other high paying low skill blue collar job you fucking faggit. Seriously they'll give you room and board if your really that destitute, doesn't even matter how much of a schizoid lower you are they need people. If you can bust ass and earn respect you will be good. How old even are you?
>>
>>2163709
How did you get locked out of your account?
>>
>>2163711
I broke my phone and forgot the recovery key for my Authenticator app. I can eventually probably get it back but it’s just gonna be a pain in the ass to get a ticket in to customer service for fagbase
>>2163710
All the fishfags want full vaccination otherwise I would. I’m just gonna go to Texas where the vaxfaggotry is illegal.

Ive already gotten Covid and it’s literally fucking nothing so I’m not signing up for potential myocarditis. Idgaf about politics I just don’t want that shit in my body
>>
>>2163672
you could make money on the internet with the same amound of effort of 40hr a week wagie job
>>
>>2163724
How?
>>
>>2163724
I think this is a mirage if you don’t have any skills. Regardless, I’m not gonna suddenly MUH way into an online job unless I build a foundation somewhere without distractions and temptations
>>
>>2163724
You should have some skills to be honest, give yourself 6 months to learn something
>>
>>2163709
>Nope. Just gonna stack money and come back here and do it all over again. I’ve had it too good for too long

How many Thais have you creampied?
>>
>>2163738
Yeah you need to build some sort of digital nomad worthy skill like graphic design, coding or business sales if you wanna go live back in Thailand again ....
>>
Get an online data entry job then learn web dev in the mean time. Colt Steele's 2022 Web Development Bootcamp course on Udemy is the gold standard. You can get it for $20 (look for coupons if it says ~$100, that's BS). It's what I'm doing. You can get working in less than a year if you use your time well. Research it.
>>
>>2163798
But isn't web dev full of pajeets? Why would anyone hire an expensive first world white person when they can pay a poojeet $3/hr as a web dev?
>>
>>2163800
The same reason people buy $100 steaks when $5 BBQ chains exist.
>>
>>2163800
>>2163805
This

But Christ, OP, just do data entry online for an immediate solution. You'd probably make $11 - 14 / hr but it won't be gay retail work. It'd probably be more expensive to fly back home than just getting a simple online job and stating where you are.
>>
>>2163713
Texas oilfields then? I get it you don't want it, I'm apolitical but recognize the travel benefits I would get so I got it, but honestly it means jack shit now because those Malaysian airline retards just canceled my flight.
>>
>>2163826
You got a sauce on these data entry jobs? I’ll literally apply and post results
>>
>>2163710
>fishing
>firefighting
>low skill
Fucking kek, you guys are absolutely delusional, no wonder you get fucked by life.
>>
>>2163672
You don't have any skills & you're in your 30s. So, of course you're miserable. You need to fix the skill issue. You can't run away from your problems because you are the problem, fix yourself.
>>
>>2163856
Look on Google and Reddit, nig not. I won't spoonfeed you. There's a lot of easy low wage (for 1st world) jobs online/remote: data entry, customer service rep, search engine result evaluator etc.
>>
same thing happened to me 5 years ago so I started copywriting
>>
>>2163800
>Why would anyone hire an expensive first world white person when they can pay a poojeet $3/hr as a web dev?
Because most companies have learned the quality is absolute SHIT. Indian web devs are often done by the shoe string budget companies that won't do remote work anyways, or simply looked at as a "well throw enough people at the problem and then have the good ones clean it up".

I worked with multiple companies over the past decade, it's not uncommon for a company to have a team of indian devs+smaller IT staff to hammer the shit out there after. /g/ just gets insanely mad because in college they were told CS degree = FAANG job = 300k/yr anywhere I want, then get upset when they aren't getting paid more than rajeet on his H1B. Most indian devs are SHIT at QA+customizing or critical thinking, so you have a smaller skilled IT team with a larger dev team for monkeys at a keyboard approach.
>>
>>2164121
>same thing happened to me 5 years ago so I started copywriting

How much you making? I see salary ranging from $30K a year to $250K a year. Being a freelance copywriter makes money but trying to find clients is annoying.
>>
>>2164122
So basically an army of poojeets coding and some white manager guy telling the pajeets to clean up their code and direct them?
>>
>>2163672
Unironically just marry a 30s cater woman. They don’t care if you’re a NEET as their income is so high.
>>
>>2164128
Many companies can pay a team of pajeets from %IT_firm% in india like 3k/mo for X hours to bash out the foundations of a project. Leg work like that often takes the most bullshit time just getting the data moved in, and systems working, after that you just move it under your in house team to maintain+customize+secure it.

This isn't a new concept as it's been going on for decades, it's just india is cheap.
>>
>>2164132
Do the Indians really say "do the needful sir" and "good morning sir" to you?
>>
>>2164122
>>2164132
I hate America
>>
>>2163683
>Just to do nothing for a year or two and then come into this situation? Did you even have a plan?
You've never spent any time with non-expat westerners in SEA have you?
>>
Will SEA be possible in May for unvaccinated? They can't stay scared forever surely.
>>
>>2163672
> too much social anxiety to teach English
You’re in SEA, just take Xanax before the first few times teaching. Or do individual one on one tutoring.
>>
>>2164193

The overwhelming majority of long-term white expats in SEA are tragic human wreckage or mentally deranged in some way, there's something about SEA that is deeply corrosive to the white man's sanity. OP isn't unique at all.

As a group, the only expats who remain sane and well-adjusted are the ones with Asian wives who love them. Being atomized coomer in an alien culture is deeply dehumanizing and corrosive to your soul, any look at SEA expats will confirm this
>>
>>2164204
Can confirm. I’ve been here long enough to attest that roughly 90% of dudes here are fucking losers trying to nurse their scarred or broken egos from the wreckage of their past. Lots of single dads and dudes trying to balance their COL with the child support. There’s a LOT of them and they don’t tell you until the liquor is flowing. Lots of dudes on roids and HGH. Coping and compensating.

My favorite guys by FAR have been Nordic guys of any stripe. They’re all very aloof, cerebral, thoughtful, and for whatever reason we get along and they act like they’re naturally inclined to me. If you’re Nordic and reading this you are BASED and blessed. Really.

Boomers are pretty much all just pensioners and typically docile and pleasant. Anglos are usually needlessly brash and quick to violence for whatever reason. There’s too wide a cultural rift between Americans and anglos for us to get along. Only tentative alliances on a case by case basis.

But yes, Asians are extremely insular and you feel like there’s a metaphysical wall put up between you and their culture, country, etc and there’s a vigilance and protectiveness that will wear you down. I don’t blame them at all and can only respect it, but I gotta take a breather. I couldn’t live long term there’s just no way. Even as a bar manager heavily insulated within the farang ghetto partying with hot westernized Thai sluts everyday. Everything is fake and it’s hookup culture on steroids. See the bitch you creamed the very next day smooching another guy like they’re in love
>>
>>2164205

It's a bit of a chicken-and-egg question - does the SEA coomer lifestyle cause atomization and mental degradation, or does it heavily attract losers and broken men in the first place - but yes, 90% of the long-term white expats in SEA are a zoo exhibit in human tragedy.

"Tentative alliances on a case-by-case basis" is pretty much how you have to interact with everyone in this situation. Humans are evolved to be social animals with a stable community, for better or worse, making this expat coomer lifestyle really dehumanizing. I've only been to SEA as a visitor and never been there longer than one month at a time, but I've lived for several years at a time in Ukraine, which is also a fairly "closed culture" and alienating to a westerner. If I wasn't married to a Ukrainian wife, I probably wouldn't be able to handle it.

Again, marriage and family are what make all the difference here. Interacting with an alien culture through a local person who loves and values you, and not a revolving door of randoms and bar whores, makes a world of difference.
>>
>>2163859
Shows how much you know mate. It takes 3 days to be certified wildland, my friend got on a fishing boat with zero experience. You literally just need to work hard they train on the job, and you'll be able to get on easier the next year
>>
>>2164214
>It's a bit of a chicken-and-egg question - does the SEA coomer lifestyle cause atomization and mental degradation, or does it heavily attract losers and broken men in the first place - but yes, 90% of the long-term white expats in SEA are a zoo exhibit in human tragedy.
I've lived throughout SEA and the men you describe are mostly clustered around southern Thailand. They are in other countries too but they aren't the majority. In southern Thailand, they do seem to make up a majority of the expats.
>>
>>2164204
>>2164214
Most users here are mentally deranged racist losers. SEA just attracts the largest number of white niggers. Fortunately as SEA develops there will be less and less of them. Only exception is the filipines which will forever be a shithole. No idea why that country can't get their shit together. Even fucking Cambodia and Laos are actually improving.
>>
>>2164166
Unless you're working grunt level shit, I never deal with that crap. That's seriously Tier 1 engineer/software dev where you're dealing with shitville, anything above what essentially is helpdesk doesn't deal with that kinda shit.
>>
>>2164214
You honestly nailed it and I salute you for finding your way in Ukraine.
>>
>>2164314

Thanks bro, I know I probably wouldn't have made it without my wife being there.

From my meetings with other expat dudes in Ukraine, it's a lot less extreme than the shit you see in Pattaya but basically the same patterns - extended old-age adolescence, loneliness and atomization, talking about pussy all the time, not being able to trust the locals, etc etc.
>>
>>2163672
>>2163856
Goddamn you dumb fucking niggers, you could literally open a startup and just pay other SEAs to handle the brunt work for you. Why are you kids so useless today is such an easy time of human history?
>>
>>2164587
I’ve literally never had to actually support myself for 30 years do you think my brain operates beyond
>order pizza
>get pussy
>pay rent with money I didn’t earn

My brain is fucking fried at this point
>>
>>2164720
Thirty years isn't too old to fix your life. I was ten years older than you the last time I had to start off with almost nothing. The problem is you aren't desperate enough yet. Some people need to actually know what it's like to not eat for a day or two, or to have nowhere to sleep, before they have the motivation to try.
>>
>>2163856
>You got a sauce on these data entry jobs? I’ll literally apply and post results
Okay TTT bro, I'll help out because I'm glad you didn't choose the flying club when your money ran out. Get a friend in the US to act as a reference, even better if they actually have a company they can say you did data entry for. If not, put a 2 year block on the top of your resume - "Data Entry, independent contractor: Worked for a variety of small and large businesses as a data entry independent contractor. Contracts include: Medical records, accounting, voice transcription, shipping/receiving, and office logistics." On your cover letter make sure you mention your are a conscientious and careful worker, and enjoy shift work. And for chrissake don't have any typos. Then start spamming your resume to these companies:
https://www.indeed.com/q-Data-Entry-jobs.html
>>
>>2163859
I mean, I've been in fire for 5 seasons now and the minimum skill level to be useful is pretty goddamn low. Much more important to have a good work ethic, a good attitude, and be physically fit.

>>2163854
I believe Texas oil work is in something of a downturn right now.
>>
>>2164728
>>2164732
Very based, Thanks. I worked two jobs to pay off 40k of student loans in a little under 2 years. Most fags just do nothing, so I can be “galvanized” under the right conditions.

For some reason the idea of being in debt to Jews drove me to action. So perhaps being deprived of access to TTTs could do the same
>>
lol
>>
>>2164757
Keep us updated anon. Give us some hopium.

As I said too, there are also search engine eval jobs, ads eval jobs, 'digital organizer' (where you just keep track of a client's emails, schedule etc. for them), call center/customer service rep etc. It's a numbers game.
>>
>>2164757

based. gas the kikes
>>
Hey op it doesn't take THAT long to learn new skills proficiently enough to score a decent job. 5 years from now you can really be doing anything you want within reason. You just need discipline and good time management skills and it'll be totally achievable. Just start working towards cc8TGxGAyour goals asap
>>
>>2164775
>le ebic 4cheddit upboat
>>
>>2164770
I will. I creampied the 40 year old who works at the bar downstairs at my guesthouse. This is after she told me she doesn’t go with customers.
>>
>>2165081
Well done. And picture please?
>>
>>2165117
Ill get one when I can.
>>
>>2165081
Based. Did you get her pregnant?
>>
>>2164130
>cater woman
Huh?
>>
>>2165081
>I will. I creampied the 40 year old who works at the bar downstairs at my guesthouse.
I wonder which of you will give the other a new STD.
>>
>>2163672
>Meanwhile, I’ve never made more than 16/hr job hopping working in retail and I’m 30.

Ah, the eternal millennial...
>>
>>2163710
Where's this? The states?
>>
>>2165119
Alright, definitely won't hold my breath.
>>
>>2163681
I did the same shit in college. Unless you got a good support system. Extra induce stress is not going to get you to where you want.

You should have been spending 4 hours a day building skills and cooming the rest of 12 hours in Thailand.
>>
>>2164775
As a SEA person, I wanna gas the anglos.
>>
>>2163672
I hang out with rich people sometimes. They are just as miserable as you. It's the Human Comedy that never ends.
>>
>>2166201
Anglos come to Asia and act like nigs. They get drunk, shout muh dicks, and get into fist fights.
>>
>>2165385
>>
>>2165576
I’m too lazy man. I have to do it. basically I have to do a hard reset on myself. I’m kind of worried I’ve become so lazy I’ll just be ok with being a homeless bum. But we’ll see.
>>
>>2166201
when SEA monkeys say they hate anglos, is it just brits? or brits, yanks, aussies, kiwis, canucks
>>
>>2163672
how much money does this take?
I'm interested
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (62 KB, 500x500)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>2163672
All I'm reading is that you have come across another challenge in life. So what if you have to start over? That doesn't give you an excuse to just give up and live a miserable life. It's just another hurdle pussy ass OP.

>I knew this day was coming and I did absolutely nothing to prepare for it because I’m so lazy.
You already know your issues. At the least, you have that. Why don't you do something about it? You know what has to be done, so go do it. What else is there for you to do? Wallow in your own self-pity and become a full-fledged loser?

>Meanwhile I’ve met guys that have just been perpetually traveling throughout their late 20s, early 30s working remotely with stable, comfortable dev jobs.
I've met self-made millionaire college drop-out programming dudes who were 21, driving Lamborghinis and Aston Martins and owned their own high-rise apartment condo- eating nothing but tendies, working for three hours a week and having sex with whores. There's always going to be someone better than you, in any strata of the economy. What you need to worry about is your own game- your own mission. Once you start comparing yourself to others, you will lose sight of your goals. You need to focus on your own goals.

Watch a few Kevin Samuels or this dude and get going bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlF-Upox_mA
>>
>>2166325
I’d say 20-30k a year would be ideal. Do NOT listen to any faggots that tell you otherwise.
>>2166327
Thanks pal
>>
>>2166261
qt
>>
>>2166261
Did op actually deliver? Is this you anon?
>>
>>2166281
>when SEA monkeys say they hate anglos, is it just brits? or brits, yanks, aussies, kiwis, canucks
SEAsians will usually specify the country because the origins of the various English speaking tourists are different enough not to categorize them all as one, at least not without also including all European and other white looking tourists (like Thai farang, Khmer palang, etc). It takes a particularly educated and worldly SEAsian to even know and understand the term Anglo so you are more likely to hear it from one of those exceptions on this board than in real life.
As far as hate/distaste towards different Anglos go, in SEA it’s typically Australians at the top of the list, by far, and then maybe Brits in a place like Bali that attracts a lot of package tourists. More worldly SEAsians might read about reasons to hate on Americans but it’s much less. Canucks and Kiwis are very rarely hated on unless they’re being lumped with other groups.
And with the possible exception of Aussies in some places, other groups of tourists are detested much more than Anglos throughout SEA (Israelis, Russians, Chinese, Indian…). But some local men will seethe at white conquistadors banging their women, and being English speaking from a developed country will make them seethe all the more. They’re a minority though.
>>
>>2166325
>how much money does this take?
>>2166336
>I’d say 20-30k a year would be ideal. Do NOT listen to any faggots that tell you otherwise.
That figure is only ideal if you're not paying for whores every day. It's easy to burn through a lot more than 30K/year if you're spending $40-100/day on girls. 20k/year is comfy if you are gaming/dating girls rather than outright paying them, and I'd say 30k/year is the minimum for a casual but consistent monger.
>>
>>2166733
Yes that’s the 42 year old that works downstairs at the bar. There’s something really satisfying about filling up the girl who serves you with the warm scuzz. And she has a cute older lady flirting style. It’s all very satisfying and boner inducing
>>2166837
Yea but desu if I fuck whores everyday my urethra and meatus get angry with me, even if I’m lubing and tubing. It’s better to fuck every 2-3 days. If you have a sufficient sex drive you should be getting irritated after 48-72 hours of not cooming.
>>
>>2166845
Forgot pic of corny texting
>>
>>2166846
Do you also talk dirty to her in broken English? Based if you do,always an enjoyable experience to imitate locals' English level when speaking to them.
>>
>>2166846
jan 4. around 5:00PM. I saw TTT chad at a Soi Buhow bar chatting a TG up. He seems alright, still balding though
>>
>>2167334
Which bar :3
>>
>>2163672
I frequently wonder why people who are single and miserable don't just spend all their money on a few months having fun somewhere tropical and beautiful . might as well.
>>
>>2167344
It was one of the bars before Tree Town. I think it was aunt jacket, vice city or something, but that stretch of bars with the good looking girls

Did you have any luck picking up chicks from here?
>>
>>2167817
>I frequently wonder why people who are single and miserable don't just spend all their money on a few months having fun somewhere tropical and beautiful . might as well.
They frequently do, then they have no money left and feel worse. Unless you left out the part about offing themselves.
>>
>>2163672
So your problem is that you moved to another country, but have no source of income? The good news is that they dono't cost much so you won't have to raise much. But you will have to work or do something. Anything.

1. Try gofundme, and make up some sob story to see if you can get some cash to give you more breathing room. Think of more ways to e-beg.

2. Get a job. Anything. English teaching is decent. Get over your social anxiety which is mostly in your head. Tutor 1v1 if you must. See if you can get remote work or anything.

3. Why aren't you married or dating? Go out and actually do something. A partner can help ground you, give you reassurance, give you pussy, and help plan things.

4. Try some kind of youtube-tik-tok or some other e-celeb thing. Fake it until you make it. Act like you're living up a fantasy life of amazingness and see if you get followers. Just play into a fantasy and explain the locale to outsiders.

5. Read some CBT to help with anxiety. Talking about this in video and your journey could be part of your e-celeb career.
https://b-ok.cc/book/3397293/84c064

6. Fake it until you make it. Pretend to be a happy successful person and go out and do shit. It's a fake facade but better than living alone in anxiety. Eventually it will work but you gotta do things.
>>
unlike you OP i have a steady permanent income, i am not rich by any means but i got myself the sweet military bennies+SSDI and i am only 30 this gives me a solid 5k a month tax free to work with for life. it's not much but it's enough for most shithole countries.

however the reason i haven't ran to SEA to live in, even though i really want to. is because this moving out of america is something i've been wanting for a few years now. i've gone on vacations and even done it while attempting to spend the least possible and quite frankly, i don't think moving to a country where you don't have a solid conversational grasp of the local language is a good idea.
i genuinely do not know how most people do it. i think it's really reckless and wild. to live in a country so far removed culturally and linguistically that you are essentially forced to hang out with other travelers.

having picked up conversational spanish i think south america would be the better choice for me. especially considering that anything you can find in SEA is just as accessible in south america.
>>
>>2167955
Lucky mother fucker (you earned it tho I guess)

Gonna bone this in 3 days before I get on the plane to go home. Gonna be a nice farewell cream
>>
>>2168282
TTT chad how can I find her on TF. What's her age? or account name?
>>
>>2163672
Is this really TTT chad? Oh how the mighty have fallen
>>
>>2168426
It's not him you absolute mongoloids. You'd know TTTyler is boisterous if you had a brain. Instead of admitting his mistakes he'd be calling you a faggot and acting all cocky like all insecure overcompensating faggots do
>>
So you don't have a money flow? Get one.
>>
>>2163672
>take savings and NEET for a year in a low COL SEA country
>don’t have any skills, too much social anxiety to teach English
>family are all miserable failures and losers and the living situation is so intolerable that I can’t go back without having a heart attack
>Meanwhile I’ve met guys that have just been perpetually traveling throughout their late 20s, early 30s working remotely with stable, comfortable dev jobs.
>They’re totally relaxed, assured of themselves and their future. Meanwhile, I’ve never made more than 16/hr job hopping working in retail and I’m 30.
>This is going to be one of the most devastating phases of my life if I don’t end up killing myself. I’m being ripped from a literal dream life into the life of a fucking loser wagie who goes to work so he can survive in a shitty small room in a house he shares with roommates.
>I knew this day was coming and I did absolutely nothing to prepare for it because I’m so lazy. In the face of imminent homelessness, abject suffering I literally just do nothing and order a pizza that one person shouldn’t be eating alone.
You're still young enough to join the U.S. Army. 30? Go in and and retire at age 33 with $3,500 every month, tax-free, for the rest of your life from "100 percent disability". You literally don't even have to do the full 20 years nor even the full 4 years if you get 100% disability.
>>
>>2167955
this guy here>>2168524
he is telling the truth. run back home and do a full contract in the military. and by military i mean marines. you can get away with it in the army as well because the army is incompetent but i promise you, 4 years in the marines and you will have "earned" your 100%. knee and back issues out the ass.

although from what i am hearing in the grapevine, this "once in a lifetime" opportunity is starting to close up for now since we aren't in a permanent war anymore. additionally i am understanding it is getting more difficult to "level up" from my understanding.

unironically this might be your last chance. unless god forbid you join and get hit by a car on base. or raped by a fellow servicemember. as im hearing sexual assault is a guaranteed 100%
>>
>>2168781

Had a cousin who served at Camp David for a bit, he did this and suggested I do the same. I was revolted by the shadiness at first, but as I go on I'm starting to understand why one would bleed the system we're in (I never claimed any disability though).
>>
>>2169148
it just sounds shady...but it's actually the other way around. not even memeing but it is far more likely than not if you are in the Marines and maybe even the Army, that you will incur serious back, shoulder and knee issues. if you go infantry i can guarantee hearing loss as well. this is a solid minimum 10% for a knee or 20% if bilateral(both knees) and 10% for at least one section of your spine but this usually comes in pairs so it's 10+10%. tittinus/hearing loss is another 10%. this is a minimum of 40% 50% if you are lucky. this a range of 670.00 to 950.00 usd tax free without even trying or dealing with "serious" issues. now this isn't "scamming" or gaming the system because these are issues that are easily proven via X-rays/mri's or physical exams. and this visible damage on your body at your early age will get worse as you age. think construction workers and back pain where they are essentially crippled with limited mobility at 40-50 years old. so it's not really "free" money. you are trading your future health for "infinite" money.

the reason i say it's actually not a scam and the other way around is because it is essentially beaten into the military that you should suck it up and just "man" up. not go to medical and not take breaks. so you have tons of people who don't collect for the permanent physical damage they have accrued over time. or people who genuinely get fucked out of collecting their full benefits because they are tough guys.

people DO scam the system i am certain of it, but i think it's safe to say that the vast majority earned their compensation. and besides i rather get scammed by former vets than the people who scam social security, at least the vets did some kind of service for the country.

yeah join the military if you are young enough. make sure it's the marines or army that way they fuck you up enough to have physical evidence of damage. go to medical get a record and when your contract is up enjoy your bennies
>>
>>2163706
>He's the anon that made some money off crypto and he fucked whores and goofed off in Thailand.
i regret not doing that in 2017. instead i lost it all trading.
>>
>>2164204
>Being atomized coomer in an alien culture is deeply dehumanizing and corrosive to your soul,
bruh this is my life in america why not lower my col
>>
>>2169473
Nice job cryptofag
>>
>>2169473
>he thought hodl was a meme
>>
Did this guy just go to Thailand and then... sit in his room for a few years until his savings ran out?
>>
>>2169663
If I remembered right, he ordered food and coomed in whores as well.
>>
File: TTTReaper.jpg (38 KB, 509x339)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
its over for you Mr. TTT
The Grim Reaper is waiting for you...
>>
File: 1634338739860.jpg (532 KB, 1170x1877)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
if youre an amerilard and you aint lyin, you aint tryin. lie about everything. for race, put hispanic if youre white. if youre black, pick black AND hispanic

theres so many worthless remote jobs out there that you can get. yeah you cant lie your way through a coding interview, but other retard jobs like marketing, sales, recruiting are easy to fudge. i bought a gay udemy course on product management and a few books to learn enough lingo to lie my way into 120k pm job. yeah not amazing if you compare it to the 300k/yr wendys chefs on here, but its enough to travel comfortably

i was a sales shill with a 70k base + 70k commission before; got bored and wanted to try something new. my sales resume and pm resumes are complete fabrications. 90% of interviews are a test to see if they can stand working with you for 8hrs a day, 5 days a week. if youre a turbosperg just order etizolam and it will turn you into chad long enough to pass the interviews

tl;dr lie
>>
>>2170687
>lie

I have a high school degree, and I'm tempted to move abroad and teach without a uni degree. Could I just lie and say I graduated?
>>
>>2170687
Based and i can confirm this works
>>
>>2170687
Well he's a sperg so he's likely not gonna do that. But the deeper issue is that the has no income source, but the funny thing is that he just needs SOME money, not even a lot. He just needs some income source so that he can stay and then figure out what to do.

If you get any kind of job that pays USD but you can live abroad in a cheaper nation it's one of the best most ideal jobs ever.
>>
>>2163672
> stable, comfortable dev
Learn to program then, you lazy fuck.
>>
>>2164121
Smart choice. You can make huge money copywriting if you're intelligent.
>>
>>2170759
>If you get any kind of job that pays USD but you can live abroad in a cheaper nation it's one of the best most ideal jobs ever.
Absolutely this. I have been rock-bottom, where I was between contracts and had bills accruing, baby-mothers crying about tuition and birthdays, all kinds of stress. It's incredibly easy to find a $15/hour online job for US (or similar rates for other Western) citizens. I gave TTT anon advice and I hope he did so and is earning his first few $1200 biweekly paychecks. It's boring work but gives enough cushion in a place like Thailand to plan your future in comfort.
>>
>>2170687

You don't even know how much I hate Indeed. I've been trying to get a remote webdev job having 3 year's experience with React/React Native for the past few months, and it's frustrating. First the recruiter/HR responds, saying nice flowery things about your chances, then the first interview comes, you have to step over broken glass to get the slightest response about progress, then nothing. And with over 100 applications, this cycle just keeps repeating over and over. Someone suggested LinkedIn, I'll get to that this year.
>>
Hey Op, when are you flying back to america?
>>
Don't you need like 250 USD to live comfortably per month? Imagine not being able to raise that lmao
>>
>lying

Is that really the answer. It' sjust that easy?
>>
>>2168282
Lamo this girl in Bangkok. She says she doesn’t freelance
>>
>>2167334
>>2167344
>>2167841

Went back to check. Bitch ass TTT chad was hunting in vice city
>>
>>2171577
No, $250/month in Thailand is migrant worker money. Minimum wage for Thais is about $300/month, and that's not living comfortably, even if you could avoid the farang pricing that are national policy everywhere in Thailand (they even teach it in their schools). Bump that up to $500/month for a reasonable existence but certainly not comfy. Comfy in Thailand for a single male expat starts around $1000 if they have enough experience to live thriftily.
>>
>>2163738
if you are ok working like a flip you can be a digital assistant/ secretary for about 9/10$ and hour no real skills needed other than reading and typing
>>
>>2172462
if you don't understand Thai society or culture, don't post about it. they all say they dont freelance. they all do. in Thai society a woman who doesn't want to appear as a prostitute might only sell sex to foreigners, only sell sex to Thais, only sell sex to whatever stupid rule she comes up with to not call it prostitution but every single Thai woman sells sex. every single one. no, your gf is not different.
>>
>>2173225
>but every single Thai woman sells sex. every single one. no, your gf is not different.

That is wrong because you guys are hanging around the sluts who hang around foreigners. Normal girsl in thailand exist.
>>
>>2173225
>I spent my time interacting with prostitutes and other low rung members of their society, therefore now I can tell you how every thai woman is.

Lol, no
>>
can somebody post the thailand airport - foreigner go back home meme pic?
>>
>>2168426
>>2168467
Uh it’s me retard, I’m 100% transparent and always have been. I regained access to my Coinbase account after a grueling verification process so now I have a decent cushion
>>2168524
Already tried to join the AF at 24 and got perm DQd. I would if I could dude. Kinda not trying to serve globohomo.
>>2169663
Nah 1 year, 30k dollars later, and almost 100 creampies
>>2170574
Let him take me. I’ve gotten the most precious TTT known to man. She’s a tiny 20 year old bb.
>>2170687
Thanks for the motivation bro
>>2170845
I’ll look into dude but I HAVE to leave first I absolutely cannot be productive here right now it is a black hole of whores and drowning in alcohol
>>2172465
Stfu I boned a chick there and ghosted her and made her lose face cuz I blocked her. I wanna go back and pump this thick isaan clown but She’s not high on the priority list

I’m honestly not worried. I can figure it out and I have enough life force to just make shit happen if I have to. I’ll update you guys when I do it
>>
>>2173475
How did you open that bangkok thot. I asked her if she st.she just said she doesnt freelance
>>
>>2173475
>I’ll look into dude but I HAVE to leave first I absolutely cannot be productive here right now it is a black hole of whores and drowning in alcohol
Don't leave Thailand entirely - the amount you need to survive in the US on your own is much higher. Leave Pattaya and go somewhere like Chiangrai or Pai. Rent a room for 6000 baht/month, get unlimited data on DTAC or AIS for 100 baht/week. 9000 baht/month for drying-out alcohol (1800ml/Chang but I recommend decreasing over time) and 3 food panda/food stall meals per day. Maybe find a 6/10 civilian girl and get laid regularly for the price of dinner (100 baht and a scenic walk). All of this for under $500/month, a lifestyle you could only dream about back in the US. Get your shit in order before you get desperate.
>>
>>2173490
>civilian girl
What, you think he's only been fucking military women this whole time?
>>
>>2173489
Are you talking about the light skin one?

Yea her friends said she was a “sideline.” I basically just talked to her one night and squeezing her ass and kissing her and we agreed I’d come back and next time. Told her 2k and then at my room 3k for the cream.
>>
>>
>>2173502
Damn where the fuck did you meet her friend and her in bkk. I tried tonoffer her 6000 baht lol. Also 2k for st or lt?
>>
>>2173760
This is the girl I’m talking about at vice city. If you’re talking about the super qt ex gogo girl I posted before getting banned then point that out
>>
>>2173765

Im talkingabout this girl
>>2168282
>>
>>2173822
Yea haven’t left pattaya yet but I have her line so whenever I do go back to bkk I’ll do the deed. I’m busy with an even tighter teen so it’s hard to break away
>>
>>2173765
are you people seriously paying for ... that?
>>
>>2174067
Even worse. They are paying thousands of dollars in flights and accommodation to fuck those things. Fucking kek.
>>
>>2163672
just get some skills the pain is temporary, I was in the exact position. 1 year left of my program then I'm out! The alternative is that you do nothing and still be in the same position in 5 years.
>>
>>2163800
>Why would anyone hire an expensive first world white person

Because they want someone they can communicate with easily and not have to go over everything 10 times.
>>
>>2163859
>>firefighting

it's low skill here in Canada. They barely work, and are paid way too much for how little they do. Most firefighters here have second jobs due to all the time off. Basically there is no demand for firefighting jobs here
>>
>>2163672
Side note,when do you think SEA countries will no longer be low COL? Ten years? To the point that it’s just not worth it. Ever?
>>
>>2173225
These are the guys that get beat up in Thailand.
>>
>>2169477
>soul

The fuck?
>>
>>2174105
It’s almost entirely dependent on how aggressively chinks colonize the other regions and how accommodating the governments are.

If governments don’t sell out then the lack of education and the retarded idiosyncrasies of these cultures will ensure they never invest in their human capital and the citizens will continue to resort to scamming and oppressing each other whenever they get any position of power; which ultimately stifle growth
>>
File: 2jr8f5.jpg (60 KB, 962x1080)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>2174134
Hold up nigga. You telling me that muttmericans are the baddies and chinks are good?! Has CNN been lying to me?
>>
>>2174137
No chinks and the USA are bad in different ways, but I would ultimately say that US rule of law and protection of personal freedom outweighs any socio-political antagonisms that make life shitty in the US.

Third world governments, police, and laws turn people into amoral, black hearted savages.
>>
>>2174142
Ironic as I consider Chinese police WAY more friendly, moral and professional than their American counterparts. American cops are fucking assholes who prey on fear and intimidation.
>>
>>2174144
Tbh I believe you but I also don’t consider china a 3rd world country. I’d say they’re second world. Their government actually appears to have a legitimate agenda and mobilizes their people to carry out said agenda. Chinese people seem to be proud of who they are and full of life and vigor as well as Thais. Americans are just sardonic, defeated, and large swaths of them have resorted to some kind of philosopher spectator mode just “watching it all burn” which is a monumental cope but I completely understand
>>
POV of TTT Larry
>>
>>2174187
*POV of TTTtommy :p
>>
>>2164214
>Humans are evolved to be social animals with a stable community, for better or worse

Stable communities are incredibly boring and annoying in the long term.

I want to go back to Pattaya, it is my ocean and I felt like fish swimming among coral reefs there.
>>
>>2164205
>see the bitch you creamed the very next day smooching another guy like they’re in love

Unironically that's why gays and ladyboys are more loyal(not saying 100% but more than females). You can separate sex from feelings easily with them.
>>
>>2174332
I see your point but that’s not enough of an incentive for me to fuck a dude in the ass dressed like a girl.

I actually kind of like the mirage of love, intimacy, longing, etc that comes with the territory of fucking qts. The emotions are fleeting enough that even if you feel them they’re gone soon enough
>>
TTT is a fucking pathetic loser that lies about everything kys TTT.
>>
>>2174484
Copemaxxx you ant. I’ve been here ranting and raving for two fucking years posting mirror pics post-cream and getting banned and cooming back.

I will be here forever
>>
>>2174486
>Getting banned
Because you're a pathetic loser no one wants
>>
>>2174486
I'll make one Bald and Bankrupt thread in your honor. Godspeed TTT you're based
>>
>>2174577
Thanks I try
>>
File: 1642023566790.png (477 KB, 1280x720)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
I am in the same situation just add being severly disabled
>>
wish me luck bros
i will extend my TTT conquest
>>
>>2174801
>He’s in bkk
>>
>>2174045
Bruh how you even get her line. Lamo also old hags today quoted me 2000 for st. When they pushing 30
>>
>>2174228
Price? And where you meet ja
>>
>>2173225
Lol I told this white skin 29 soi6 whore, my new salary. Suddenly she said she wont do a threesome with her friend. Even though her friend said they have done it. Lamo I’m gonna fuck her bestie, and try to open that 29 year old up. Her slim spinner body makes he hard…

I need to keep my dumbass mouth shut about how much I make
>>
>>2163672
i know those feels bro
i just moved to a country in europe and i cant even speak the language lol im gonna burn through my savings then go back home to work. ill just write it off as one big holiday
>>
>>2166220
based violent anglos making effeminate asians and amerilards hide in fear
>>
>>2167928
>Get over your social anxiety which is mostly in your head.
Cure your lifelong crippling anxiety with this one simple trick
>>
>>2175094
Recognizing it's not real and your perspective is step 1. Many people don't even get there and think that if they feel something emotionally it's a fact. The next step is reading something like this to try to control your emotions

https://b-ok.cc/book/3397293/84c064
>>
>>2175090
>niggers
>based
now you're coping hard
>>
>>2175134
>Recognizing it's not real and your perspective is step 1.
the physiological effects of social anxiety are very real
CBT is the best form of treatment afaik, I know it can be made better was just poking fun of you saying 'just get over it' like it's that simple lol
>>
>>2175136
>t. mutt
>>
>>2175136
Speaking honestly, Thailand is a low class, corrupt country that tolerates any type of illegal activity for the right price. Except for insulting the king, money will buy you out of any trouble. They don't even try to hide this fact. Obviously the typical tourist can't smoke yaba with underage hookers and then drive over a traffic cop, flee the scene, and the exit the country (on their own passport, while warrants are out for their arrest) until the statute of limitations (for killing a police officer!) expires. But lowlifes, organized crime thugs, and general riffraff the world over know about Thailand's reputation, and they vacation there while acting like assholes and paying private Thai hospitals to monitor their steroid regimens. Just what the fuck do you expect? Thailand asks for it, and they don't need (or want) you to white knight for them.
>>
>>2175010
Only paid 2000 the first time and we’ve fucked 8 time so far. She already has a bf but she comes over to fuck me almost everyday for free. We went to swensens and got milkshakes after I filled her qt little teen pussy with cream. *sigh*
>>2175009
I dunno man I just asked. I said 4k and she gave me her line. She’s darker irl but that body is still super tight
>>
>>2168524

>>2168781
>>2169148
>>2169153
Not American here. Why can't you join the Air Force or the Navy and actually be competent at your job? Those branches are also short on enlistment yes?
>>
Hey TTT-Larry, when will you fly back to USA?
What is the first thing you will do when you step on Burger Soil?
>>
>>2163672
> I’m being ripped from a literal dream life

You were living in hell but didn’t realise it. How could you think this would end?
>hey I have no skills or income or plan but if I keep fucking hookers it will all work out
>>
>>2176074
I think I’m gonna visit my family and so I’ll get some local pizza and also several cuts of Italian meats from a deli like capricola/soppresatta and then drink some ipas and smoke newports
>>
>>2176087
Yea I know desu I’m at the point where I’m ready to leave not out of any despondency but I fucked my literal TTT dream girl for a week, cucked her, she cried for 20 minutes and now we’re friends who fuck. I came for what I was searching for and found it and now it’s time to go
>>
>>2176175
>I came for what I was searching for and found it and now it’s time to go
Welcome to the Hotel California…
>>
>>2176175
What's a "TTT"?
>>
>>2176202
the testicle tickler
>>
>>2176221
is this your dream TTT Girl?
how do you cucked her?
>>
>>2176429
I ignored her texts asks if she could come over and fucked another girl. The next day she came over and I told her and she cried for 20 minutes and then got over it and we drank gin and tonics and then I ate her pussy until she came

Pic rel is my other TTT. Gotta break em or they get bored
>>
>>2176547
Forgot pic
>>
>>2176549
Because you don't know, because you have zero experience with boots on the ground and because you're a dickless loser yank....I'll give you a tip
That's a kathoey
>>
>>2176882
>yank
You guys are the niggers of white people. I don’t wanna hear it dude. Bland, boring food, stupid as fuck accents, needlessly aggressive and violent.

Your a gross and slovenly people but you think you’re so charming. You’re all corny as fuck like cartoon characters. Enjoy deepthroating my culture and putting up with my music everywhere you go.

Thai girls are always relieved to here my crisp, clean American accent that is intelligible and clear. I am literally the default setting of this entire world dude and you’re just some little island ferret who’s linguistically stuck in the medieval times
>>
>>2177081
>You guys are the niggers of white people. I don’t wanna hear it dude. Bland, boring food, stupid as fuck accents, needlessly aggressive and violent.
>Your a gross and slovenly people but you think you’re so charming. You’re all corny as fuck like cartoon characters.
I thought you were talking about America lmao. By the way America has no culture. Your culture is 21st century media. Top fucking kek. And music? That is niggers.
>>
>>2177086
Still the global hegemon. Go back to Cornwall calum
>>
>>2176221
>fuck. I came for what I was searching for and found it and now it’s time to go

Uhghghghhghgh. Where do you fines all these cuties. I have no time to go to tree town now because of work.
>>
>>2176221
i will find her and i will creampie her and she will be happy
>>
>>2163672
Hi, TTT "Chad"
>>
>>2177120
Stranger things have happened. I said the same thing after stumbling upon a Thai cutie's FB page. I actually ended up picking her up and fucking her without even knowing it was her, until she gave me her Whatsapp after, and I recognized her profile pic. Then had to fuck her a 2nd time with the full knowledge that I did it. Crazy thing was she approached me in the bar. The universe brought her to me. I will post a pic if I can find one. This was back in 2014
>>
>>2177109
I was with a girl who’s friends with a bunch of lady boys. I was chilling with the boys and one of them invited her to treetown. I watched her tiny body in tiny shorts slink by and I saw the sliver of buttcheek and started quietly freaking out. I asked the ladyboy to ask her if I could get her number and she said yea so I walked over (we were sittting at a table and she was standing nearby on her phone) and I asked her what’s your name how old and then her number. She was so cute and shy and quiet.

I took her to a club and the security asked me her age and then asked me for her ID. I felt so satisfied that even a Thai guy was unsure if she was 18. Cuddling and kissing her while sipping gin tonics ugh just wonderful. Suchhhh a qt <3
>>
Its not much consolation for right now at this very moment, but remember that sometimes life is fucking awful, but 5-10 years later we find ourselves somewhere else entirely - life isn't static. This is just for now.
>>
>>2177391
That warmed my soul thank you. I did regain access to some funds I was locked out of through a lengthy verification process so now I have a decent cushion and can maneuver without panic
>>
>>2177417
Arw you still in tgailand or did you go back home
>>
>>2177581
Still here. Current extension expires march 1st
>>
>>2177591
You wanna hang. No homo
>>
>>2177728
Sure, want to have a ladyboy orgy?
>>
>>2177728
Yea my discord is lil jody#2409. I linked with some cord bros a few nights ago and it was pretty cool
>>
>>2177785
>Lil Jody
What a fucking fag
>>
>>2177811
Cope. I’m young and handsome my discord handle is from like 5 years ago
>>
>>2177383
You sound like an insecure faggot.
>>
>>2178002
Imagine caring what some text on the screen says. If anon wants to meet up we can meet up
>>
>>2174801
Bro, how many TTTs have you gotten pregnant?
>>
>>2178060
I wouldn’t know but I think most just take a pill or pray. Nothings come up yet
>>
>>2163681
Just get a remote customer service position. Entry level and you don't have to leave wherever you are.
>>
>>2177165
>I will post a pic if I can find one.
>>
>>2178320
>>
>>2178321
>>
>>2178324
>>
>>2178326
>>
>>2178320
>>2178321
>>2178324
>>2178326
>>2178327
holy fuck mods do your jobs
>>
>>2178320
>>2178321
>>2178324
>>2178326
Good job, she is hot and I wish I could fuck her too.
Don't think I will ever be able to afford a long trip to Thailand though, I am stuck with 1 week trips. What city did you find her in
>>
>>2178332
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>2174577
>>2174759

I too will post some baldy threads in your honor

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.