[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 92C_DD_10.png (3.94 MB, 1920x1274)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB PNG
Let's say hypothetically that the borders to all of these countries open tomorrow, and you want to move to live for a year (or longer).

Which one would you pick?
>>
>china
no
>south korea
maybe
>japan
maybe
>>
I suppose I might pick Japan, since it is the country among these three that I know the least (been only once, briefly, a long time ago, but I have been to SK and China several times each for moderately extended periods).

But if we include Hong Kong in China I might go there—I’ve always really liked it, and I would like to go back before what’s left of its unique character is gone forever. Plus I have friends there to hang out with, unlike in the others.
>>
>>2153128
China 100%
>>
>>2153128
I have lived in all three and currently reside in Japan for a decade now.

>China
lol fuck no. For so goddam many reasons. Will be much cooler when they collapse and become a shithole 'democracy' in 10 years so you can see all their cool mountains without all the commie faggotry

>South Korea
Great choice for short term. South Korean dudes are total bros, and partying gets insane. South Korean women are ALL insane. Every single one. Great place for a year, will kill you and drain your soul if you stay for much longer.

>Japan
Most 'normal'. High standard of living, good respectful folks. Only place in Asia I found that was actually worthwhile to settle down for a bit. Basically a normal, developed country with an asian twist. Easy to live. Pretty boring, but thats how I like it now.
>>
>>2153128
i lived in all except for japan which i just visited

China:
>People are generally the most nice and open if you can speak their language
>People kinda lack manners in a sense
>Is a really big country with alot of history, you can travel for years and not see everything
>Really, its hard to be bored in china
>Food is good and varied with lots of unique regional cuisines, ignore the gutter oil memes
>Pretty high tech in the big cities, mostly due to the prevalence of Wechat
>Girls are nice and kind in general
Assuming just for travel/culture/people value, I would probably pick China
The only problem is the Chinese government really, they really hate foreigners and the bureaucracy does their best to make living there as a foreigner hard

Korea:
>Pretty developed especially in Seoul, people generally have more manners, but sometimes you can see the opposite
>Good food, but not much variety compared to China
>Pretty good nightlife, but you're meant to go with a group, if you're a friendless loser maybe dont go
>People are alot more closed off generally, you can make friends, but close friends will only come by going to school there or something
>The girls are.... like kinda fucked up compared to chinese girls... some of them seriously have problems
Living in Korea isn't hard or difficult, and it seems okay on the outside, but the longer you live there, it seems like on the inside Korea is kinda fucked up with huge social issues.

At least living in China the people generally seemed good despite living under a questionable government, but in Korea, even among the people you can tell shit is kinda messed up after sometime
>>
China even though I've only traveled through their airports.

I've been to Seoul / Tokyo / Hong Kong / Taipei and was the most impressed with Hong Kong and Taipei.

Seoul was pretty unimpressive and the girls surprisingly ugly.

Tokyo was great, and have the hottest women, but it's kinda hard to live there, the societal norms are very strong.

Hong Kong and Taipei were amazing.

Chinese people know how to do urban design. Best in the world.
>>
>>2153128
Japan 100%, their anti-social culture fits me very well and I've been there enough to feel very comfortable there, not as much as my home country but you know. I loved Shanghai when I went there aswell and the aesthetic of that city is so damn impressive, but I prefer Tokyo over Shanghai still. I haven't been to South Korea but from what I gathered it's basically a more westernized Japan so.. might aswell go for Japan
>>
>>2153179
>partying gets insane. South Korean women are ALL insane.
Care to explain further?
>>
>>2153179
>Will be much cooler when they collapse
I've been hearing about China's eminent collapse since the early 90s.

It didn't happen then. It won't happen now. It won't happen 10 years from now. Cope.
>>
>>2153179
Fair enough. Do you have any comment on Japanese cities? E.g. living in Tokyo vs Osaka vs smaller cities.
>>
Japan by far, every traveler would say the same but it's useless to talk in online where everyone seems to be contrarian and assumes you are weeb
>>
>>2153630
Yeah I'm sure EVERY single traveler would say the same anon..
>>
Japan.

The only part of China I actually like is Hong Kong, but it's so small that I would probably get bored of it in a year. At least there's enough land to explore in Japan. I don't want Korea because I've already had enough Korea for a lifetime.
>>
File: get-ready-whitey.jpg (33 KB, 600x600)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>2153158
get ready to be convicted of espionage bro
you're not wanted in china anymore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uXkf0jAQ7A&t=458s
>>
If I could afford it, Japan, then South Korea, then mainland China last. Alternatively, consider Taiwan. They are, after all, number one
>>
>>2153128
I've lived in China and Japan , never been to sk but I'd most want to live in Japan again and visit SK and China. I had the most fun when I was living in a hostel in China being in an apartment there sucked felt like everything slowed down and I was just in a routine. Japan is much more fun to build a "life" in. But honestly if you are younger and have less money china might be a better choice, there is an edge there not found in Japan.
>>
Which has the easiest women for whites?
>>
>>2154024
South Korea
>>
>>2153179
>For so goddam many reasons. Will be much cooler when they collapse and become a shithole 'democracy' in 10 years so you can see all their cool mountains without all the commie


Likelihood of this happening?
>>
>>2153128
Japan would be the easy pick since I already know the language
But I wouldn't want to live in any of the 3, just visit, it's been too long
>>
>>2153179
>Will be much cooler when they collapse and become a shithole 'democracy' in 10 years so you can see all their cool mountains without all the commie faggotry

Xi is playing with fire. He wants to reign in the capitalists who transformed the place from a Maoist peasant paradise into a developing nation--but he's too fucking late. What I don't understand is how democracy suddenly springs up. It didn't go down that way in Russia. Democracy isn't exactly spreading across the globe these days. I am interested to know how you think this happens.
>>
Imagine being a Koreaboo brainwashed by Kpoop propaganda

Imagine still being treated like a plague rat and being unable to get a vaxx pass or go into coffee shops bars and restaurants alone because you got your jewjab outside of Korea
>>
>>2154030
Is that legit? What I've seen of Koreans so far is that a lot of them seem to be attention whores. Chinese girls seem a lot more sensible and balanced.
>>
>>2154030
>Korea is the hardest you retard.
>>
I'm currently in China and enjoy it the most. Ppl moaning about political stuff don't even own a passport so ignore them.

I also spent some time in HK but didn't like it much. Too segregated and ppl are less patient with more of an attitude compared to the mainland. Expats are all wantrepreneurs and hustlers, no chill at all. HK was also much more dirty and run down than I was used to in the mainland.

I lived in Japan, Tokyo and Kobe for a short time. It's nice but society feels very restrictive and Japanese ppl are much harder to befriend compared to China. You end up only hanging with annoying expats. Japanese is also a more difficult language for English speakers to master compared to Chinese.

I've never been to Korea or Taiwan so I don't have much opinion on that, would like to visit them one day though. Personally I have most interest in Singapore.
>>
>>2154024
China easiest, Japan hardest. 99% of people who post online about their game go for trashy women which is always easy mode. For regular women China is definitely easy mode. Korea is a little harder and Japan is basically the same as in the West as in it's entirely up to you whether you succeed or fail and ghosting is common.
>>
>>2154233
OK fat amerimutt. You don't even know how green text works let alone get laid in east asia
>>
>>2154047
>I am interested to know how you think this happens.
I'm not that guy, but the reason these countries are actively pushing censorship is because people (the regular sheeple, a.k.a the majority) are super influential no matter what, when they get exposed to outside information they will start pushing for change, that's why divide and conquer has been a thing for thousands of years. The reason you see China cracking down even more on social media platforms, massive companies, etc etc.. even though they are losing literally hundreds of billions, is because they need as much control as possible so their people doesn't wake up. North Korea is an perfect example of this actually working, however they had to completely isolate themselves and forcefully keep their people inside their own country.. this is not a thing in China and eventually you'll see a larger and larger movement pushing for change.
If you look at history, the push for change usually happens during a period of turmoil which might be during the next big recession, when the leader dies and the ruling party starts fighting for the successor, and so on. Japan is obviously different in many ways, but if you look at their system they are pretty much a one-party system.. BUT that party has lost power twice in the past ~70 years and that was in 1993 and 2009, both as you can tell by the dates are related to economic turmoil. It doesn't mean that the CCP can't successfully stop the change obviously but there will be major tests for them in the future and if they fail to stop that you'll see the country change rapidly
>>
>>2154328
Korea is much harder than Japan. wtf?
>>
>Japan
>Taiwan
>Korea
>HK

Power Gap

>...
>...
>...
>China
Going to China as a foreigner right now is one of the stupidest moves you could possibly make
>>
>>2154030
Clearly you never been there.
>>
For cooming, I'd say Japan is the easiest. Girls will literally walk up to you if your white and above average looking. Never happen to me when I was in Shanghai or Seoul
>>
>>2154380
Clearly you're a fat amerimutt. Yea if you're some fat mantlet from america China is probably the best if you're in shape and above 6 feet south Korea is the goldmine.
>>
>>2154376
American who watches fox news detected
>>
>>2154398
>filthy chink hands typed this
Literally not a single reason why anyone with a brain would choose China over Japan, unless the goal would be to learn Chinese. If that were the case, Taiwan is the best option.
>>
>>2154394
>If you're in shape
So no one from 4chan.
>>2154434
Nah he's right. You're a seething faggot mutt or angloid.
>>
>>2153361
>China even though I've only traveled through their airports
>>2153361
>Chinese people know how to do urban design. Best in the world.
You absolute idiot
>>
File: 1638527072999.jpg (86 KB, 600x503)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>2154459
100% pure chang cope
>>
>>2153243
you mention SK being fucked up with social issues several times but dont specify the issues. I dated a fotb SK girl who spoke good English. Besides not know how to cook, having plastic surgery done on her nose and eyes, taking antianxiety meds, she was pretty normal and well adjusted.. ok maybe her dental was in poor health too
>>
>>2154376
>Imagine being this brainwashed by jew propaganda that you actually think this could happen to you.
Mutt education everyone.
>>
Toss-up between Japan and Korea. I am learning Korean, but it seems the further I go that learning Japanese and Kanji is not as bad. Korean is full of complications and exceptions.

I'd like to think my wife would be going with me, but she's incurably ill and probably wouldn't live to see things open up. I'll have to find a friend with the time and money to come along with me, or just go by myself. Yay.
>>
Since there's no japan general, what's the prospects of Japan open for tourists in April 2022? Good/bad/ugly?
>>
>>2154459
Not the guy you're replying to, but plenty of people on this shitty site are in good shape (myself included) and japan is far more enjoyable than china in almost all regards aside from easy women and a larger/more varied culture/environment (china has a lot more extremes than japan both in decadence and in squalor)
>>
>>2154468
Not him but sk has rampant, cultish feminism garbage and half the women there are crazy insufferable cunts because of it, in ways similar to the west.
>>
>>2154394
>south Korea is the goldmine.
Can you share your experiences? How and where do you meet them?
>>
>>2154607
some concrete examples of your interactions with these insufferable women on the ground would be great. Not wanting to bang you doesn't count.
>>
>>2154575
There is now >>2154646
>>
>>2153128
China- Communist controlled, scary
Korea- bossy
Japan - yes
>>
>>2153128
Korea just for hamburgers, churches & BBQ, closest to my country
>>
>>2153128
>China
maybe if I were getting paid an assload in HK I'd take it but as just a regular digital nomad making normal living wages? Hard pass
>SK
Could be cool, probably would be open to it after touring Japan
>Japan
would be first on the list.
>>
>>2154606
I prefer China. Much more to do and see (mostly cause of how big the country is).
>>
Can anyone help me to verify my WeChat account?
>>
>>2154738
No. Fuck off.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (37 KB, 738x415)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>2154607
Korean women are plastic attention whores. Nip women are serial cheaters.

China is easily the best for women.
>>
>>2154738
dude just pay a dollar to some guy on reddit
>>
>>2153361
>Tokyo have the hottest women.

Are you medically fucking blind?
>>
>>2153679
> I don't want Korea because I've already had enough Korea for a lifetime

I keep hearing this. As someone who's never been, why does everybody say this about Korea?

I'm guessing it's because the first few years of partying / socialising is cool and then you realise you're in a dead end job and stuck in a trap that only gets worse as you carry on.
>>
>>2155192
He pretty clearly haven't actually been anywhere
>>
>>2155192
I dunno, in Tokyo i saw some dogs and some absolute goddesses. The hot ones tended to be in malls
>>
>>2155192
Actually the city with the hottest east Asians was Singapore for me.
>>
>>2155650
Really? Interesting, thought Singapore women were ugly.
>>
>>2154376
I'm in China now. Don't know what you're talking about.

>>2154434
Learning a Taiwanese accent is the easiest way to become a ladyboy considering that the Chinese speaking world equates it with femininity.

>>2154738
You need your passport and a Chinese bank account.
>>
>>2153539
Yeah, unless a lot of infighting happens upon Xi's death (not that likely) then I don't see them having major issues.
>>
>>2153128
Japan. Korea is too Americanized. It would be boring. China is a dystopia. The only reason to visit is the wall.
>>
hong kong is the only westernized country in east asia. funny when weebs and yellow fever losers think korea is westernized and have more great night life than japan since m-muh sexpat vloger/bloger said so
>>
>>2155159
>Nip women are serial cheaters
I know it's pretty goddamn big there but is it really that hard to find a nip girl that obviously wouldn't cheat?
I have to feel like jealousy is a universal human concept to some extent and there'll always be people opposed to it
>>
>>2156205

Communist dystopia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daRrAw6CoJw
>>
>>2156237
Every building is a muslim concentration camp.
>>
>>2154650
>China- Communist controlled, scary

They are literally harvesting the falun gong people for their organs.
>>
>>2156269
>Literally believing this
Avid CNN mutt watcher spotted.
>>
>>2156269
Wow that's crazy they have an unlimited supply of them. I thought the narrative was that the govt was able to stop the spread of the cult, so they must grow them on trees now right?
>>
>>2156233
Cheating is a bit less stigmatized there but I think statistically they don't actually cheat any more than american women, they just don't pretend as much that they don't.
>>
>>2156233
>I know it's pretty goddamn big there but is it really that hard to find a nip girl that obviously wouldn't cheat?
Well I think trying to filter out the crazy ones is a good start. Like any nymphos who will put out immediately, don't get into a relationship with those. Or any that drinks excessively or has tattoos, etc. If they say they only date foreigners/white guys, that's also a big red flag.
>>
>>2156279
>>2156434
ping pong ching chong
>>
>>2156446
I know there are lots of easy red flags like those, but I in some way have a hard time believing the southern belle levels of pure and loyal can be achieved with a Japanese gf
>>
>>2156483
>I know there are lots of easy red flags like those, but I in some way have a hard time believing the southern belle levels of pure and loyal can be achieved with a Japanese gf
I think it's possible. Find a virgin, maybe in a smaller city or rural area.
>>
>>2156483
>southern belle levels of pure
Don't worry, there aren't enough black guys in Japan for most of their women to reach that level.
>>
>>2156446
Those are red flags

I started dating a social media "model" who I banged on a first date. No tattoos, but three months in she cheated on me. Also with another foreigner.

I put up with it and kept fucking her though because she was 19 and the hottest chick I ever managed to lay.
>>
>>2153128
Never been to any of these countries but I thought a lot about becoming an expat in East Asia and gathered a lot of info on the culture and general life there.
I'd say that none are good for long term stay. Why? It would take many years to make genuine relationships with people and until them you'll be seen as an exotic item that can't possibly understand and integrate into their societies.
But if you don't care much about friends and genuine love from girls, then pick China for their interesting history and culture if you don't mind 3rd world level of rudeness. Japan if you care about 1st world politeness and sight seeing.
Christianity made South Koreans have more soul than those hyper materialistic Chinese and depressed Japanese but you'll be just as lonely there so not really much advantage.
>>
>>2156565
Imagine saying Japs and fucking Koreans are not materialistic

The levels of delusion on some of you lads.
>>
>>2156569
China gets an edge because it's transitioning from poverty to wealth so more obsession with money. Also, the Chinese have less outlets for spirituality over materialism unlike the Japanese with their anime/manga and South Koreans with Christianity.
>>
>>2156446
The girls who cheat most or have a secret side job as a sex worker are the innocent looking and cute ones. They're the most popular and make money without even trying.

Western senses of red flags in women are basically reversed in Asia. The ones you don't want or look suspicious are the ones who'll be the most loyal and won't fuck around. The downside is they often have major bitch personalities.
>>
>>2156565
Koreans are fucking insane precisely because they're Christian. Koreans are always outraged about weird shit and have feminist cults and christian-influenced hyper feminists every fucking where. Korea is also absolutely soulless. There's zero culture beyond them viciously hating Japan and sucking Chinese cock for money.

Christians are the worst thing to ever happen to Asia.
>>
>>2156576
Japan is already late stage hyper consumerist.

Plenty of girls that will suck dick or rent themselves out to a salaryman for the latest handbag or smartphone.

China is still in a middle ground between socialism and capitalism, those behaviours only exist in T1 cities like shenzhen and Shanghai. Beijing less so because it's squeeky clean from sleeze as the party capital.

Also China has millions of Christians and Muslims, the party controlling their mosques and churches doesn't mean they're all out having casual sex for money.
>>
>>2156576
Evangelical Cuckstianity is the worse thing to have ever happened to Korea.
>>
>>2156473
Mutt brain can't use logic
Must
Say
Chingchongpingpong
>>
>>2154030
For black guys, sure.
>>
>>2156233
>is it really that hard to find a nip girl that obviously wouldn't cheat?

In short, YES! Nips 100% believe that as long as their partner does not find out, there is nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>2156940
I get this vibe as well.
>>
>>2156940
I really hate that I believe this. Hopefully it doesn't apply to Koreans too, or else I was probably getting cucked by my ex a lot more than I'm comfortable with
>>
Japan is a gay country, why like it?
>>
>>2156993
Easy japussy cancels out the gayness.
>>
Which one is easier for a foreigner to get a job not teaching English? (replace China with Taiwan, not interested in the PRC)
>>
>>2157065
That's obviously depends on which language you speak you absolute retard

Also Taiwan pays poverty wages
>>
>>2157066
Ok shitbrain let's assume I speak all of them, because I will be learning the language before moving there, obviously
>>
>>2157067
Yea dude you'll just learn Mandarin Chinese or Japanese BEFORE even moving there. For work you'll need to be completely advanced/fluent. They are not languages you just casually study for 6 months.
>>
>>2154498
>Sad
Damn Anon, hope your wife gets better.
>>
>>2157067
Lmao pls be bait
>>
>>2153128

Japan just because the other two are hampered by some big shit.

>China
You can downplay communism all you want but everyone I know who went there legit had strange issues of people following them, or being held at the airport, or just feeling in the air "oh, there's certain shit I just can't say or I'll be in trouble."

>South Korea
Seems cool but it's just so damn small and devoid of culture. It's culture is just "small country who's land has been ravaged by China and Japan since forever." Also from what I understand is pretty vapid.

Japan is annoying as hell for a few reasons but it feels like a holistic country. That said if I had a specific setup for SK or China like a solid job or hot gf, I'd just go there.
>>
>>2157065
Depends entirely on the job, your experience/degrees like everywhere else in the world.

Currently, Taiwan, SK, Japan have no interest in foreigners unless you're actually an expert with decades of experience. PRC still has lots of opportunities but they're closed anyway.

>>2157081
Idk who you're talking to about all that in the PRC but that's widely unbelievable considering I'm there now and shit talk with locals and sexpats all the time about the country and govt. Never had anyone follow me and never held up at the airport.

I have a couple funny short experiences I could share:

>On bus in sz 2019 b4 the coof, driver asks where I'm from. US. Asked who I think will win the election. Probably Biden. Says hopeso, doesn't really like Trump talk bad about China but not much different than xi. Driver sighs, then says guess they're all the same anyway. Kekd.

>Befriend junior party member. Get drunk at bar. Ask about xi. Says doesn't like xi and said he'll definitely launch a pointless war on Taiwan one day. Kekd

>Asked some Chinese coworker what they think of Taiwan during lunch. Said should let them be their own country, they're annoying and have feminine accents. Lmaoo.

>Have meeting with Chinese consultant in Shanghai. Pretty cool guy, talk about crypto and politics. Said prefers Trump who doesn't whine about human rights while Republicans are more flexible to deal with cause they care more about businesses. Kekd. Also said doesn't like all the lgbt stuff in the US, doesn't understand American obsession with it.

If it weren't for the endless mind numbing bureaucracy, this country would be pretty decent for most normie expats.
>>
>>2153128

>China
It depend where, China is a big place. Northern China is nice, but we don't see many foreigner there. If you are White, south China and big cities would prob be better for you.

>Korea
I plan to visit after covid. Like to fuck some Korean chicks, I don't care about plastic surgery if just for sex.

>Japan
good choice

>>2154047
>What I don't understand is how democracy suddenly springs up
We saw what happened to USSR, any Chinese with a brain don't want democracy in China. Pro-democratic movement in China are all US backed NGO trying to destabilize the country.

>He wants to reign in the capitalists who transformed the place from a Maoist peasant paradise into a developing nation
Not really, you are just as free as in the West as a small business owner. It's the oligarch that got reign in. Ex: Jack Ma is friend with Soros, it's good that the CCP put him down.


>>2155159
>China is easily the best for women.
Lol, I'm Chinese and I would not date a Chinese women. They are even more materialistic than western whores.


>>2157120
They are telling you want you want to hear. I told the same BS to gullible expat like you.
>>
>>2157066
>taiwan pays poverty wages
That is absolute bullshit, taiwan pays way better than china for everything unless you're at the very top screwing people over and cozying up with the corrupt. Way higher average qol than china, just lower top end
>>
>>2157181
if you can't talk shit about your government without fear of persecution then your country is a shithole, chang
china doesn't need western democracy but it definitely needs some change because right now it's shit
>>
>>2157486
t. has no idea what he is talking about
>>
>>2157181
>We saw what happened to USSR, any Chinese with a brain don't want democracy in China.
That has more to do with Russian cultural backwardness and the already deteriorated state of the Soviet economy when it collapsed.

When Asian cultures adopt democracy in full, with freedom of speech and other things that go along with it, they become successful and achieve a high quality of life.

That may not happen in China though because the CCP has fostered a venal, transactional culture for 7 decades.
>>
>>2157181
>They are telling you want you want to hear. I told the same BS to gullible expat like you.

Sure if they're weren't saying contradicting things and those were things I actually wanted to hear.

The ones who are humoring and patronizing expats either avoid political convos altogether and say "I don't know much about that" or assume you're a baizuo and listen to you whine about how hard being an expat is, you're probably familiar with that though.

>>2157573
>When Asian cultures adopt democracy in full, with freedom of speech and other things that go along with it, they become successful and achieve a high quality of life.

What a very idyllic thing to say.

You do realize most of those countries descended into juntas with harsh opposition on oppositional party members until violent revolutions sorted it out? (I.e. SK, Taiwan)

Most SEA countries are still only categorized as partially free since so many have fraudulent elections.
>>
Lol @ anyone saying china
>>
>>2157712
> Mutt with no passport
>>
>>2157582
Funny you should mention taiwan.
It's the perfect example of a dictatorship progressively turned into a democracy.

After the PRC took over the mainland, the KMT was still controlling taiwan in a manner similar to what mainland China is doing now. Yet they managed to progressively reform the government and the KMT no longer is in power.

I concur that whatever democratic regime that will be developped will be very different from ours and possibly more authoritarian. But it is still better than the current bullshit happening some of the worse off countries.
>>
>>2157721
Taiwan and South Korea are American satellite states. You could compare the dictatorships to a form of long-lasting military occupation, during which time they were Americanised.

An example of this top-down Americanisation is the Taiwanese referendum on gay marriage. 67% voted against it. Gay marriage was introduced by the government less than a year later, since the population had voted incorrectly.

Using them as an example is like pointing out that a sock puppet seems to be in total agreement with its puppeteer.
>>
>>2157730
>67% voted against it
Stat?
>>
>>2155650
Agree with this, the density of hot, or at least fuckable women was the highest I've ever seen, anywhere except maybe Tel Aviv inb4 screeching incels calling me a Jew shill; stfu nobody cares.
>>
>>2154468
>Besides not know how to cook, having plastic surgery done on her nose and eyes, taking antianxiety meds
yeah you know all of these put together qualify as being fucked up right?
>>
>>2153128
If you're a boomer and you aged like Mr. Miyagi, befriend other Japanese boomer salary men, and they'll show you where you get attractive real Japanese sugar babies. If you're a foreigner, you're only allowed to fuck other asians, but not Japanese.
>>
>>2157730
That was thanks to their highest court ruling it as unconstitutional a year or something earlier, which made it possible for the pro-fags to push for the enforcement of that ruling (an enforcement act) so it became an actual law.. which took years of fighting to even become a thing because both big parties (vast majority of KMT and almost half of DPP) opposed it. BUT because the highest court ruled it unconstitutional they literally had to pass it
>>
>>2158027
>If you're a foreigner, you're only allowed to fuck other asians, but not Japanese
Well that's not true, I think you have read too many japanese incel posts anon
>>
>>2158382
they dont in roppingi, dont know about other places
>>
>>2158412
I'm sure the Japanese version of Beverly hills would have no interest in dingy foreigners to begin with.
>>
>>2155650
maybe you're just seeing moar skin because it's always damn hot and humid.
>>
Which would be best to live and teach in for an international teacher? I just got an interview for a school in HK and korea amd idk which would be the best to live in.
>>
Japan has too many earthquakes and Korea is a soulless dystopia, China, no question about it.
>>
>>2159709
north korea.
>>
Lived in China for 5 years and never felt the need to visit Korea or Japan. Would love to go to those other countries eventually, but China is an amazing mindfuck that will allow you to see so much incredible history and beautiful nature. You’ll learn to live with a strange survivalist mentality that becomes oddly addicting once you get used to it. I left before Rona hit so I dunno how it is now, but when I lived there the expat community was amazing and if you’re a moderately competent socializer you’ll have your pick of Chinese cuties and international puss desperate for non-Chang cock.
>>
>>2159741
> nothing I haven't heard before
I guess I can stop coming here now.
>>
File: 161885625586741.jpg (38 KB, 377x377)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>2154468
>Besides not know how to cook, having plastic surgery done on her nose and eyes, taking antianxiety meds, she was pretty normal and well adjusted
>>
>>2158713
HK for sure, it still has soul but won't for long
>>
>>2158027
u r a noob, learn where to go for j girls
>>
>>2159741
>Expat community was amazing
Depends on the city but in my experience it was garbage. the white teachers were either full on SJW faggots getting offended over the stupidest shit or retarded poltard incels who would complain o believe the stupidest shit. The only based expats were the zoomers students or (oddly enough) the Africans. This isn't even a China exclusive thing, expats everywhere are fucking garbage.
>>
>>2159889
I second this. Didn't have many sjw type but loads of wantrepreneurs and coomers that stick around the bar areas (like salitun in Beijing) constantly complaining about how awful everything is and their only hobby is football. Most bland insufferable ppl in the country.
>>
>>2153984
>links an obvious clock bait shill
lmao
>>
>>2154371
Learn how to read retard
>>
>>2154233
If you're black then yes it is. Otherwise if you're White it's easy.
>>
>>2159911
Not true. I'm Black and in Korea I had the my luck out of all three countries. Had Kpop tier women constantly.
>>
>>2159911
I think it actually might be easier for blacks just because of how few blacks are here. I go out drinking with my black friend and he has no problems picking up girls, granted he is in better shape than 99%of people.
>>
>>2153128
none
>>
>>2159998
>granted he is in better shape than 99%of people
Why do people always do this? Your friend would do well anywhere, could probably seduce female sand in the Sahara if he wanted to.
>>
>>2159998
Imagine not only larping that you're in SK, but you're larping you have a black friend. Just go jerk off to some bbc porn you mong
>>
>>2159911
You sound like the typical white guy in Asia with yellow fever that is unusually bitter about life and hates everyone and everything (besides Asian women of course)
>>
>>2157120
>Currently, Taiwan, SK, Japan have no interest in foreigners unless you're actually an expert with decades of experience. PRC still has lots of opportunities but they're closed anyway.

I can speak for taiwan and i guarantee you this is bullshit. Either you have a native english speaker's passport and you will find a myriad of english teaching job that do not require much experience, find a programming job if you have anything more than 2 to 3 years worth of experience, or simply visa running it if you're a digital nomad (or use a working holiday visa if you're european).

Taiwan is probably the most accessible country in east asia if you do not count the covid decisions (and the premices of the OP are that borders are open). Nothing preventd you from looking more in depth for a job you're truly interested in afterwards. Everyone i know that decided to stay in taiwan managed to do so.
>>
>>2159911
Incels gatekeeping asian women is the cringiest fucking thing that can be seen on this board.
>>
>>2153128
China, Republic of
>>
>>2157066
Define "poverty wages". Salaries are pretty much around what you can find in western europe and pretty much on par with what you can find around there (HK, Japan) in my field (computer science and loosely related fields such as embedded programming etc.). Sure, it can get up to 10 to 20% less than than what japs earn but get that back because renting is so inexpensive there and the buying power is pretty great.

Im not sure if you'd earn a lot more in the mainland. I mean i'd be happy to know if it were the case. But in terms of purchasing power and quality of life pretty much only singapore can top that.
>>
>>2157065
Speaking for taiwan :

i would suggest you do not preoccupy yourself with statistics and macroscopic analysis of the local job markets but rather look for job offers in your field directly. There will always be room for one extra dude if he is determined enough. You have to be savvy though, know where to look for offers, work on your mandarin (if you're going to taiwan).

Most people talk about what they know(if theyre not completely larping). And most expats on the island are either english teachers or programmers. But that may not be because those are the only opportunities, but because most expats coming to taiwan are from these backgrounds in general and the domains are in high demand. That doesnt mean that there are no other high demand fields.

You would be wise to learn mandarin also. You can get lessons for 10 bucks an hour on preply or other similar apps. Two hour class every week+ hsk textbooks + flashcards and i guarantee you'll get a not too bad level in a year.
>>
>>2158501
So what's Osaka and the rest of Japan, a giant mental hospital?
>>
>>2160183
>>2160131
I am currently studying Electrical Elctronics Engineering and I really want to go to Taiwan since it has a big electronics sector. What should I do? Do you have any advice for me?
>>
>>2158382
>I think you have read too many japanese incel posts
yeah it's the incels fault lol literally a whole bunch of japs are disappearing cuz their society is onions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVc_AdJoAVs
>>
>>2156233
>>2153128
>where would you spend the year?
Japan or Korea, China sucks for extended work and travel because of commie shit and it sucks to just use the net to talk to friends and family that way. Korea is soulless but the people are friendlier and the quality of english is higher, though the feminist influence on culture is ass. That being said, having an apt is one massive leg up that you have over almost all other men in the country and actually lets you get laid super easily since you can take her somewhere private to fuck instead of back to mom and dads place for a sneaky quickie. Japan has more soul but you will be more isolated initially as nips aren't the biggest fans of foreigners.

For girls I'd probably pick Korea. Plastic, sure, but that means she'll look hotter for that one year I'm there and Korean girls tend to be more emotional and affectionate compared to nips.
>>2156442
>is it that hard to find a loyal nip gf?
Yes. Nobita did a vid on this recently, the rate is 3/10 girls in japan cheat as opposed to 13% of married US women.
>>
>>2156233
Getting bored of the same thing is also an universal human concept you retard. Literally everyone has cheated or considered cheating at least once in their life, and it was rampant in ancient times.
>>
>>2160431
Act as feminine as the tawainese men are in their fruity society.
>>
>>2160431
if you're a student with no working experience, i would say going to taiwan right away wouldn't be the smartest move. Besides, it's likely they won't open this year, but anyway here are my two cents :

1) If you have some kind of mandatory internship in your curriculum, or the possibility to do an exchange or a double diploma scheme during your final year, I would highly recommend you do so. I personally didn't do it, but the friends who did had a very easy time starting their career in Taiwan, as you will then have taiwanese references on your CV that can vouch for your internship/academic performance (oh yeah, don't fuck your classes up if you're taking the exchange/double diploma route, they're actually pretty hard). In our field, the best is NTU, but anything is better than nothing.

2) Compared to the programming fields which are pretty foreigner heavy, expect to work with mandarin-speaking folks. Which means : they will speak fucking mandarin. Taiwanese have this very east asian thing of litterally disregarding you completely as long as they have another mandarin speaker on the table. They will however be very helpful and assume you're a complete regard when it comes to mandarin and should they hire you they will make some adjustments. However you will have to be flexible too.

3) which brings me to my third point : consider learning mandarin. Taiwan isn't opening for a long while, due to their vaccination campaign still ongoing and the incoming chinese new year. And unless you're in your last year, you're either coming by september 2022 or 2023. Which in the worst case leaves you with 9 months to learn chinese. If you're serious about Taiwan, do it. Even in simplified. a year approx of learning chinese in a serious way can get you within a HSK3, which will show some good faith on your part when it comes to learning chinese (even if HSK is the mainland test). Taiwanese people are really not used to having westerners speak chinese so its a plus.
>>
>>2160575
some other points :

4) get your CV written in Chinese, and send both copies. Translating a CV is well worth it. Some HR won't even read your CV if it's only in english, but will realize how valuable you are even if you suck at mandarin if you have a translation. Besides, it shows some of that good faith i mentioned earlier.

5) try to be there IRL for interviews if you can if you didn't go through the exchange/internship route. There are several ways to do that. either visa exemptions or a job seeking visa (cf. the website of your taipei office). I do not know which one to recommend. Although lots of the folks i know got their jobs after visa running so i'm guessing both are ok. In terms of budgeting your stay, i'd say 1000 (flight non included) is a conservative estimate. You shouldn't be doing anything besides applying for positions and responding to interviews.

6) As an EE guy keep in mind you might find more job offers in Hsinchu than Taipei itself. It's an hour away from taipei, and it's also kinda boring, so keep that in mind if you've got offers in that area. IMHO i'd only take them so i can find a job in Taipei itself later but hey.
>>
>>2160511
>back to mom and dads place for a sneaky quickie
That... never happens. Have you been to Korea?
>>
File: lmao@thisbait.png (445 KB, 609x634)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>2159911
>If you're black then yes it is (difficult)
>>
File: Osaka-at-Night-4.jpg (132 KB, 854x1280)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
I>>2153128
I'd like to go back to Japan, I was stationed there for few years but I don't have a bachelors and wouldn't want to be a English teacher, I need to look into finding work there somehow, someway. Second choice would be South Korea which I visited for a short while once. Idk about China never been to mainland China but I'd rather visit Taiwan over China. I'd really like to visit Taiwan before it inevitably is taken by mainland China, sadly I never even got to visit Hong Kong when it was free from the CCP.

>>2155159
Ex Nip didn't cheat least I don't think so the amount of "attention" she'd give me kinda made me think she wasn't sleeping around but maybe she did. Women on every corner of the globe have the potential to cheat, some less than others like a woman in the middle east won't be as tempted because of the consequences.

>>2159911
My ex (Japanese) didn't like black guys but I'm sure least some East Asians would date them. I've seen black guys with Asian girls before but usually Asian women go for white guys if they date outside of their race. Black guys generally do better on their home court, whether it be America or Africa which is good for them since they don't have to leave to get easy pussy. I'm a manlet so I tend to go where the heights are shorter because it's easier than dating in America for me.
>>
>>2160788
>Hong Kong was better when it was free from the CCP
this is a meme.

Unless you're a political activist, Hong Kong is the absolute fucking same than what it was. It's a tax-free haven and that is what makes it attractive to businesses. That and the architecture makes it, in turn, good for tourism. Unless you have some personal or ideological stand against China that makes you boycott them for some reason, China is actually has many fine spots worth visiting.

Not saying that Taiwan is bad, it's actually pretty great, but as a tourist destination, China isn't bad and neither is Hong Kong.
>>
>>2160788
>I never even got to visit Hong Kong when it was free from the CCP.
As the user above me said. It was the same shit. Unless your idea of visiting HK was to take part in a protest for the anniversary of the Tiananmen massacre (and protip, you and I both know that was never your plan) than HK is the same city as before. No idea what it is with retarded zoomerboomers thinking HK was any different before. Only thing HK lost was the limelight but that was inevitable.
>>
>>2160833
>>2160857
>you only lost the right to criticize and being independent. Not a big deal.

t. Bugman Zhang
>>
>>2160887
Filthy HK bussy wrote this
>>
>>2160833
>Unless you're a political activist, Hong Kong is the absolute fucking same than what it was.
No it's not. Hong Kong has been in decline for years. Everything in China is moving towards T1 and new T1 cities.
>>
Japan and be a Yakuza
>>
>>2160887
Read again you fucking idiot :
>Unless you're a political activist

If you're a tourist, nothing has changed, if you're an expat who doesn't dabble in politics publicly, nothing has changed either. If you're an expat who does dabble in politics, there are articles that complain about freedom of speech being severely compromised, with protests back in 2015 for this very reason.

HK was never independent. Ever since they had an expiry date on their city because the British bailed out and especially since HK's government was a puppet of the CCP waaaaay before the extradition laws were proposed (who could possibly pass such laws I wonder)

which brings me to >>2161008 . Hong kong has been in the decline for two decades now and it could be argued that it started in the 90s. hence the comment : "before it was free from the CCP", which I assume was before the extradition laws' protest, not making incredible sense.

If you're some kind of democratic crusader who believes one shouldn't go to a dictatorial/oppressive country as a principle, fair enough (that will seriously limit your options in Asia btw). But if you're a retarded burger who is actually fearing for your life because "muh tyranny", you're a retard and deserve to stay in your trailer.
>>
>>2161022
>If you're some kind of democratic crusader who believes one shouldn't go to a dictatorial/oppressive country as a principle, fair enough (that will seriously limit your options in Asia btw). But if you're a retarded burger who is actually fearing for your life because "muh tyranny", you're a retard and deserve to stay in your trailer.
Hmm to be fair there are countries being more reasonable than "democratic" western countries. Like all of the countries in the west, particularly Germany, Austria, Australia putting through insane totalitarian measures whereas somewhere like Japan refuses to put mandates into effect.
>>
>>2161362
Which is precisely why boycotting countries because they are dictatorships is a retarded concept. It is usually a faux pas to discuss politics in East Asia as an expat anyway, especially if you're playing devil's advocate. You go ahead and do this shit to a taiwanese schizo whose half of the family was pampered by the japanese and the other half coming with chang kai shrek from the mainland, utterly exterminated in ww2 death camps.
>>
>>2153128
I've lived in Japan since 2013 except for one year in SK in 2019. Both countries are great; I would never ever want to live in China.
>>
>>2161587
>I would never ever want to live in China.
Why not?
>>
>>2161587
>>2161730
Because he's a scared misinformed faggot
>>
>>2161796
Why do chinese people have such thin skins. Is it because of WWII?
>>
>>2161798
>Is it because of WWII?
Unironically yes. Countries that lost big wars generally tend to have thin skins.
>>
>>2161800
How come Japanese people don't have such thin skins then? They lost WWII to America after all.
>>
>>2161801
Honestly, because Japan recovered so quickly after WWII. They became basically the richest country in the world after like 10 years. Meanwhile, China took over half a century to recover, so they're eternally sore about it.
>>
>>2161022
>t retardedmanchild nigger who doesn't understand shits and ASOOMES

Kys
>>
>>2161022
>you're a retard and deserve to stay in your trailer.
are you mad because you've literally never been t o Japan, China, HK or just Asia in general?
Why so asshurt?
>>
File: uizwj45uwar11.jpg (107 KB, 960x709)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>2161798
It depends on the topic. Most countries have a nation or topic they get butthurt over. Eastern Euros get triggered whenever you mention anything about Russia. Muslims get triggered if you "insult Islam" (whatever that means). Koreans get triggered if you mention Japan or China. China get butthurt if you mention Japan or Taiwan. Taiwanese, Vietnamese. Americans and anglos get butthurt if you mention China. Arabs get butthurt over Israel. Armenians get butthurt about Turkey (and vice versa). Pakistanis get butthurt over India and India gets butthurt about just about everything and anything.
The nation with the thinnest skin without a doubt (and at risk at getting banned by the poojeet mods) is India. Unless you lived there you have absolutely NO idea how easily these people get butthurt over dumb shit or easily fall for fake news.

Not sure what western euros or Japanese get triggered over if anything. Someone fill me in.
>>
>>2153128
China would be my #1 given that I'm proficient enough in the language to get by, but given developments over the last year (idrc what they do personally) I don't think it's a safe choice for westerners. Japan vs Korea would be a hard choice. Flip a coin I guess.
>>
>>2157081
I have cousin who wifed a Chinese girl. Supposedly mentioned Tianamen Square in a cab driving through Beijing when he was backpacking a few years ago... in his words, cabbie said "You talk about that again, you go to the free hotel."
>>
>>2161824
Not sure what Japanese get triggered over if anything. Someone fill me in.

Ainu. Because it's a reminder that Japs are basically Chinese invaders who massacred the original true Japanese.
>>
>>2153984
So China is still ripe for tourists? And they're even more starved for white men?
>>
>>2161828
>>2161828
I highly doubt it. Average cabbie in BJ can't even speak proper English. There was an expat guy in my city who told me the city next to ours sold rat tacos. Curiosity got the best of me so I went, they did sell some kind of taco but it was by all accounts chicken. Foreigners have this weird obsession with hearing or thinking things that go against reality. Average Chinese person isn't going to care if you talk about Tiananmen. In fact I was sometimes asked about it because people wanted to know my opinion on it or what the "truth" of Tiananmen was. Now if you teach a class about Tiananmen or wear a shirt with tank man you can get in trouble but you have to be retarded to even consider doing that.
>>
>>2161855
Based anon knows China well.

Living here myself I've come to know it as a giant rumor mill where foreigners are at the tail end of the shit train.

It's like that game called telephone where you say one thing to one person and they say it to the next person and by the time you're at the tenth person, the original phrase isn't even the same.
>>
>>2161824
They get butthurt if you bring their WW2 atrocities. Just mention the rape of nanking and they'll go on a rant about how the soldiers were dressing up as civilians, or that the numbers are exaggerated, or that the pictures and witness accounts are all fake, etc, etc.
>>
>>2161829
Mention anything about Japanese soldiers killing civilians in WW2. If you really want to piss someone off, mention the comfort women issue and that Japanese soldiers were raping women and even teens.

Some people won't care. Some people will absolutely flip out and say 13 year olds whose parents were murdered by Japan were super excited to get syphilis for $1 a month.
>>
>>2153128
Whichever lets me stay at their internet cafes for 24 hours the cheapest
>>
Why do westoids have an obsession with going to China and asking natives about TANKman TIANANMEN but don't go to Japan and ask every nip about how many women the Japanese army raped, or how many Americans they enslaved building death railways
>>
>>2161969
Because China went from Africa poor to an advanced economy by telling the Americans to stfu and gtfo so they have to cope by pointing out things that ppl already moved on from. Omg Kent state omg Watergate! No one cares anymore.
>>
>>2161969
Because mutts and anglo monkeys are butthurt about China surpassing them.
>>
>>2154241
how could Japanse be harder than Chinese?
>>
>>2161969
The fact that you think people do that means you're retarded, literally no one goes to China just to talk to the chinks about Tiananmen square
>>
>>2162503
People like that exist

At a expat bar in Shanghai I met some liberal American that wouldn't shut the fuck up about how historically evil the communist party is. Of course the guy was teaching English there and paying taxes to the same government

Zero self awareness
>>
>>2162496
Because the grammar is utterly fucked. Then you still have to memorise thousands of Kanji for fluency. It's considered the most difficult language for a native English speaker to master.
>>
>>2162552
At least you have hiragana. Chinese is all "kanjis". You can pretty much get away with knowing 2000 kanjis to get n1

Compare that to the higher levels of hsk where you have to learn 5000 characters.

Mandarin is hard, my dude. And the more you study it the more you realize it.
>>
>>2162503
"going there for just that", i guess that's true. But a lot of people will have to discuss these issues with chinese people, but quite frankly they'll be pretty chill with that. Just don't push it or make broad generalizations. People won't be pissed because you said Taiwan is independent, they'll be pissed because you're trying to push your beliefs on them. Especially since a lot of people actually differentiate the ruling body of the mainland, the PRC, and China on a civilizational level.

>>2161969
a lot of euros i know just HAVE to discuss afro-american slavery when they come to the US. That our conversation is on the CCP now doesn't mean everything revolves around it. I find it perfectly understandable that one tries to discuss the taboo subject of the country they're in right now. Since Chinese people tend to be pretty fucking apathetic when it comes to having a debate, prodding them with a few controversial things from now and then isn't that bad. Just don't be a dick about it is all. Like don't go on a date with a stranger and just ask "Hey, so what's your take on the whole tian an men thing ?" right in the start of it.
>>
China. So much to see, so much cultural variety between regions. Very outgoing, friendly people. Also considerably cheaper.
The culture in Japan and Korea are just derivatives of China anyway.
>>
>>2159889
>>2159893

Very true that it depends on the city. If you’re in a small city that no one knows about, you’ll make fast friends with whatever weirdo expats are there, and it can be incredibly fun and at the very least, memorable. Bigger cities like Beijing or Dalian have the problem of the coomers or the stuck up expats who are in their own little bubble.

For me, Chengdu was the best, as there was so much variety that you would be exposed to so many different folks, and the Chinese crowd was very alternative and open so the intermingling was great.

And yes, African students tend to be pretty awesome in China.
>>
>>2162586
Mandarin has very easy grammar and it's very similar to English. It's why it's a lv5 language but Japanese is 5*.
>>
>>2161906
china it is
>>
>>2162617
retard
>>
>>2162586
>at least you have hiragana
just proven you know nothing of Japanese.
Try getting by just using hiragana, see how far that takes you.
>>
>>2162702
Also this. Lmao. You need thousands of kanji known for fluent Jap. Early on in language learning, Japanese is easy because you focus more on Hiragana, Katakana and easy pronounciation. But quickly the syntax gets fucked, and becomes harder than Mandarin.
>>
>>2161969
>>2162510
返回reddit去,支豬

>>2162586
Chinese is pretty fucking easy grammar wise, it's the pronunciation that kills anglos. If you speak an Eastern Euro language, it helps a great deal.

t. hsk 6
>>
>>2162619
Chengdu does look good.

Your fortune: Blessed Yule!
>>
>>2162779
Indeed it does, but wait until you see Chongqing or, better yet, Xiamen
>>
>>2162783
Chongqing is overrated, nice for a visit but sucks to live in. Everything is way too spaced out and the hills make it impossible to cycle around. Xiamen has amazing beaches and some decent nightlife, but it’s oppressively hot.

For long-term living (1+ year), Chengdu can’t be beat. The pic I posted is just a boring commercial district filled with foreign luxury brands anyways. The best parts of Chengdu need to be discovered. And the easily accessed locations a day’s journey outside of Chengdu only solidify its position as the best provincial capital in China
>>
>>2162806
Xiamen is a flat, perfect for cycling. As for the heat just don't be a pussy, drink water.
>>
>>2162822
Learn English, changerino
>>
Where should I go for holiday bros? Inner Mongolia or Harbin? Or other places in the northeast?
>>
>>2163256
Go to Xinjiang and don't come back
>>
>>2153128
The korean men and women are hot as fuck, but not enough to make me move there.
Japan is really cool and I would like a vacation there, but I wouldn't live there because expensive.
If the Chinese government weren't shitty despots, I would love to live there. Either Fuzhou, Pearl river delta, or somewhere up in Manchuria (beautiful women, beautiful landscape.)
>>
>>2163493
>If the Chinese government weren't shitty despots, I would love to live there.
True enough. The worst thing about China by far is their totalitarian govt.
>>
>>2163493
>The korean men and women are hot as fuck
Based bisexual
>>
>>2163539
based based shouter

but seriously, it's easy enough to find a hairless young man wanting to dress up as a woman if you ask.
>>
>>2162768
>支豬
>hsk 6
ngmi
>>
>>2160151
would've been so much cooler if you wrote
>Chine, The Republic of
please try to be cooler, Anon~
>>
Having actually been to all 3 countries, I’ll answer: China

China is absolutely the land of milk and honey for foreigners. Without exaggerating, my life in China was substantially better than it is here in the US, and i WILL return as soon as i can get a visa.

Why? Because:
>People throwing 25/hr “jobs” at you to teach kids the names of fruit
> interesting things happening everywhere
>like attention? Instant popularity, friends and girls.
>super city metropolis life
> Can learn another language
>only need to work 20/hrs per week

Unique to China:
>Everything is cheap, downtown top floor apartment in a sky scraper for 400usd a month
>individualism in people creates wide ranges of character, group traits much more flexible, unlike Japan
> The only rule is don’t talk about the gov, all other rules, socially constructed and written, can be bent or skirted very far
>You are not held accountable for anything you do because you’re a foreigner.

The result is total freedom with both time and expendable income. Yes the cities are much dirtier than Japan and Korea’s , but if you are looking for life on easy sandbox mode, i encourage you to go to China.
>>
>>2163493
>If the Chinese government weren't shitty despots, I would love to live there.
Based CCP gating their country from rootless neoliberal migrants
>>
>>2155650
Ho Chi Minh City>>>Singapore
>>
>>2156940
If you're just there to hit it and quit it wtf does it matter?
>>
>>2164393
bumping this x100
>>
>>2164444
nice quads

but nobody here is hitting and quitting. The fucking virgins here, should they stop there incessant larping, would jump on the first ugly, teeth-crooked jap they'll find to lose their virginity and get so infatuated with her they'll marry her within 6 months of their relationship. Anyone who has been to east asia with the type of folks hanging around here knows this.
>>
>>2163493
Shut up you dumb lib dronie. Chang gov is way more based than your globohomo jew controlled country.
>>
>>2164648
Chink government is so thin-skinned that even the slightest critique causes them to chimp-out and throw you in the gulag/harvest your organs. Japan/China/Taiwan have better food, infrastructure, culture, and quality of life. Suck on a piss egg, zhang
>>
>>2160128
>>2160132
>>2160678
Ohhhh somebody’s angry
>>
>>2164648
>le china based!
Oh for fuck's sake why do you wingcucks have to be all the time about black and white positions? Both China and muh globalgay joos suck big dick. One thing being bad doesn't make the other thing good you drooling retard
>>
>>2164393
Nice how long ago were you there? I'm in Beijing now and there's usually an army of aiyi and shushu cleaning the streets constantly, though a bit less in the winter, so it's cleaned up quite a bit. Shanghai and sz were much better though year round.

I'm a consultant so I usually talk politics with colleagues and clients bc it's often related. It's just about your attitude imo. If you're a baizuo that wants to topple the govt bc Uyghurs, HK, Tibet, Facebook, etc. then they'll say they don't want to talk about it bc they think you're an indoctrinated retard, they just won't say that to your face.

I've let the relationships develop and allow myself to be more transparent to them first over months before asking their opinions, unless they naturally expressed it. One was a party member who said he doesn't like xi and thinks xi will invade Taiwan bc muh legacy. Another guy (not party member) said xi was China's Trump, in a negative way. Others stood by the party lines but most had varying opinions.

Coming from the US it's been nice to see so many people that aren't polarized or foaming at the mouth politically because they'd often note that their opinion doesn't matter anyway and the party will do whatever it'll do.

I know the sjw here will doubt and whine that all Chinese are begging to be invaded for freedom like Iraq, but the truth is ppl here are far less ideological and concern themselves on their own lives and only want less bureaucracy from the govt, not US led revolutions that'll take them back to the stone ages like Afghanistan.
>>
>>2164684
Wtf you talking about? We can't have one conversation about China without some anglo mutt seething (as you are now).
>Japan and Taiwan have better infrastructure and quality of life
Practically everybody agrees with that even Chinese people themselves. China is a developing country while Japan and Taiwan are (relatively) developed.
>Better food and culture
That depends on personal preference but it's extremely ignorant to say Taiwanese food is superior to Chinese food when Taiwanese cuisine is HEAVILY influenced by mainland Chinese cuisine (mostly Fujianese).
>>
>>2164707
Food in Taiwan is superior when quality of ingredients are taken into consideration. The dishes are quite similar, but Chinese staples, such as meat, tend to be very low-grade.
>>
>>2164715
The average food really isn't though, the locals still eat mystery meat pink sausages for breakfast.

At least in China you have higher wages to visit the high grade tier restaurants, but both place will struggle to supply western shit outside of big cities. Taiwan outside of Taipei is pretty fucking grim as far as food goes.
>>
>>2164707
Taiwanese cuisine and Fujian cuisine is essentially the same shit. However if you tell the Taiwanese this they will get butthurt about it. Truth hurts I guess.
>>
>>2164717
>outside of taipei

Taipei itself is riddled with mystery meat at every fucking night market. I mean, I guess Taiwanese restaurants does have some better health standard than your average gutter oil dispenser in the mainland, buthe prices in China will be lower anyway.

If you eat chinese food at taiwanese price, you will likely have taiwanese quality. Which is not saying much because traditional taiwanese food is so fucking boring not even the fucking locals limit themselves to it.
>>
>>2164723
>Implying taiwanese give a fuck about their food.

They don't know how to fucking cook. The best i've seen them do is putting a bunch of shit in water cooking it and scoop some rice from their zojirushi rice cooker.
My ex had the fucking gall to make a watery risotto, mix it with some slice cabbage and call that fucking "rice soup".
I don't know who you met that'd get butthurt about it but afaik the real national fucking dish of taiwan is a goddamn cup noodle.
>>
I've never been to Taiwan but when tvr starts writing essays trashing their food you know it must be good.
>>
>>2165043
Look, I'm not saying food in taiwan is bad, on the contrary. They've got a shit ton of selections, night market food is great. they have breakfast shops where you can eat great food for a great price, and never have i once got food poisoning in Taiwan, and i've eaten fucking night market sushi.

But the good food isn't traditional taiwanese food. It isn't shit, but it's just basic shit like beef noodle soup.
>>
>>2153361
Any other place that you liked in Taiwan?
>>
>>2165206
I went surfing in some spot on the east coast in Yilan and the girls there were hot af to. Probably because we went to a surf location so all the people went there.

But taipei seemed like the most developed and other places a lot less developed and probably just a more boring place than taipei.
>>
How hard is to get 9/10 or 10/10 korean girls as a 6'2 white man? And japanese?
>>
>>2165566
>AM TALL AND WHITE HOW EASY ME SEX KOREAN HELP
You're not only ugly as shit, but you're so socially awkward it makes you extra unattractive. Your first step is to touch grass
>>
>>2165663
Kek. Nah I'm not. I was just wondering you nigger no need to get so angry.
>>
>>2165663
Huge copejection here.
>>
Genuine question, why does it even matter if the korean women all get surgery? Like if they look good, idgaf.
>>
>>2166357
It's called having standards you yellow fever retard
>>
>>2166382
Superficial standards?
>>
>>2165566
if you cant attract women of ur own race, goodluck with other races unless they are thirdworld dirtmonkeys.
>>
>>2166357
It doesn't matter at all, a hole is a hole and if they make themselves look better then who cares. Just do everything you can do to avoid getting them pregnant though, because that child will look like an actual goblin
>>
File: 1640498727453s.jpg (5 KB, 250x246)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>2156279

Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
The Chinese nationalism meme is just that. I've lived in East Asian countries and desu if you don't like ridiculous jingoism and weird attitudes towards foreigners you won't like anywhere in the region, including the tourism darlings Japan and Taiwan.

It's not that Chinese nationalism isn't a thing, it's just that it's the default norm. Long term expats EVERYWHERE in the region have very similar gripes about how they are perceived/treated. Especially in Singapore and Japan, ironically enough, despite the fact that they do the best in numbercrunching HDI and other stats.

I'll concede it might be a little different because the Chinese are currently on a bit of a powertrip because of dumb geopolitical reasons, but Japanese, Koreans and Taiwanese are often just the flipside of that: going over the top to act condescending and prideful to Western visitors and residents to pre-empt any overbearing arrogance from their Yankee overlords or whatever.
>>
File: scsc.png (155 KB, 458x402)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
where can i get those feet covers, not shoe covers for static rooms like pic related, but the ones for japanese houses? I'm in the USA.
Thanks.
>>
>>2161969
It's a Cold War boomer thing.
>>
>>2166537
I dont think taiwanese are nationalists. Having lived years with them, taiwanese tend to be isolationists, sure, but thats it. Whites tend to be just as prideful, but you wouldnt be noticing that, obviously. Fuck, blacks, indians, and arabs tend to be like that too. So either everyones a jingoist or no one is.

Taiwan peeps tend to be on the healthy side when it comes to getting political. Triggering them usually takes being an asshole, like showing pro-ccp stances and shit like that to people who probably know the story better and whose grandparents/parents had to live through the coup and the following looming threat.
>>
>>2167720
Being white is enough, around 176 cm and above I don't think it makes much of a difference
>>
>>2167839
>176 cm
cope. im 188cm and the Chinese girls I've been in public with have told me they get turned on that people stare at me and loves the height difference.
>>
>>2153128
Go to Vietnam. Vietnam is like China back in the 2000s.
>>
>>2167839
you obv havent been on chinese tinder then, with all the girls looking for 185+ guys
>>
>>2168002
tell me you've never been to china without telling me you've never been to china
>>
is hong kong still worth visiting? how is the mainland-ification going?
>>
>>2167839
>>2167849
Holy fuck the way you talk is hilarious, I can just tell you're an angry /pol/ack. Leave your basement and go to Shanghai when it opens back up, 180cm is VERY normal nowadays amongst the younger generation and if you're out walking in the more popular central areas there's gonna be a lot of chinese dudes that are above even 185cm and if you're ~180cm you're gonna feel fairly short. Amongst young people in the major cities, 5'8 is the AVERAGE nowadays. So if you travel to countries just to feel tall because you're a depressed loner that can't get girls at home and thinks being tall in a foreign country will solve that, then go to a SEA country.
>>
>>2168177
Lmao this. Why do manlet losers think that just because old asian guys are short and hunched over that the young guys are too? The younger generation has access to a better diet than previous generations. They know more about fitness etc.
>>
>>2168177
I cant say anythign about asia height. But I lived in vancouver canada (most asian city in North america) in the most asian area (richmond)

I felt very tall at 5'10 compared to all the asians. It was weird.
>>
>>2168002
t. manlet
>>
>>2155650
what the fuck? I lived in Singapore for 3 years and by the end of that period I wanted to fucking off myself constantly because all the girls were so disgusting looking. the only attractive ones were expats (from Japan, Korea, HK...) who disappeared during 'rona
>>
File: 1504508625013.jpg (266 KB, 1536x1024)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>2155650
>>
>>2153128
for travelling / short term: Japan
for living: Korea, it's just more fun, although definitely more 'rough around the edges' than Japan

for 1-2 years it'd be hard to choose between the two. just go for whichever country's cuisine you like better or something.

t. lived in Korea for 9 months, Japan for 2 years.
>>
>>2168259
someone put numbers so I can roll
>>
>>2168177
Northern Chinese are the tallest in Asia and on average are taller than euro meds
>>
But do Japan and Korea have these?

China is the obvious choice anon
>>
>>2168263
>for living: Korea, it's just more fun, although definitely more 'rough around the edges' than Japan
Could you tell me more about your experience living in Korea anon? I'd be curious to hear as it's really hard to get good info about Korea from this board for some reason, 90% of the time it's sexpats or weebs trying to make Korea look bad lol
>>
>>2168571
Why do people find it so hard to imagine that Korea might not be such a great place to live or work? There are a million other countries in the world (mostly but not exclusively in Africa and Latin America) that people accept have serious downsides, sometimes so bad you might choose to completely give them a miss.

Why is it so hard to imagine that Korea might, on balance, be one of them?
>>
I live in CA and can fuck 3 women a day if I put in the correct effort. I’m good at getting laid.

Which Asian country would be the best for me? I know I’m coming off unlikable but wanted ti be straight up. I really want to be fetishized and sexualized for being white and it used to my advantage.
>>
>>2168707
I'm trans btw if it makes a difference
>>
>>2168707
just stay in CA, go to sf or la to fuck asian chicks... saved you money. All the asians are moving to the cities there and the hot ones too.
>>
>>2168715
Have fucked a couple of these. Theyre kind of annoying? Theyre bitchy and pretend to not like white guys and then absolutely slut out.
>>
>>2168399
You do realize that pic has the symbol for Japanese yen and the products are written in Japanese right?
>>
>>2168177
holy fuck you are dumb as fuck or a shit nigger LARPer. Im currently in Shanghai right now and I'm 188cm and every time I'm outside I literally try and notice if anyone else is taller than me. I have probably seen tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of unique people here. I go for a run around the bund area quite frequently. I once saw a nigger taller than me, like 6'4 in Five Guys. And I also saw 1 chink who was like 6'4 lanky as fuck around the bund area, he looked like a genetic freak/anomaly, not in a good way.
I agree they are taller than average than people expect, especially younger people. What I have noticed is that the girls actually seem very tall, they almost match the boys in height, there doesn't seem to be a large disparity between them. Whereas in white countries usually there is a disparity.

I have literally mogged every single person in my vicinity here apart from 2 people. And even then, you could argue I mogged them as they are ethniccels.
>>
>>2168177
>>2168777
t. larpers
>>
>>2168753
The symbol for yuan is the same one as for yen, given that they represent the same word 元/圆

Also look at the "door number" Hanzi. Simplified.
>>
>>2168712
kek
>>
>>2168753
absolutely love when cringy neckbeards like yourself try to one-up someone else and show everyone how smart they are, but end up spouting some completely incorrect bullshit
>>
>>2168753
Didn't know they sell sex dolls for as little as 500 yen in Japan! No wonder nobody wants to have sex with their women.
>>
>>2153128
definitely not korea. Of the remaining two, if you want affordable living, high wages and lots of pussy, then China. If you love Japan, then Japan.
>>
What are the odds any of those 3 countries open their borders, quarentine-free, to vaccinated travellers by May? And what about by summer?
>>
>>2171745
On tourism ? zero.

For other visas, very low for may. They could open up for the end of summer, like mid august, for a little while until we get another covid wave and then they'll close up again.
>>
>>2171954
I think it will be over by the summer. we have 300k+ cases in france and the only restriction recently added was work from home at least 3/5 days if you can lol. omicron isnt as deadly as delta, they plan on letting us all get infected since the hospitals can now cope with the amount of pacients
>>
>>2171983
The thing is though.. we will see cases and shit go down and start plateauing again like before, and some countries might not open up as fast as they did before because they might view it as more risk than gain. Imagine opening up YET AGAIN just to close it because some other garbage variant gets announced.. it's just a waste of resources and time. Japan will 100% not open up for tourists by summer, same probably goes for China and SK aswell.. maybe China feels like opening up just to show that they beat US to it though, who knows
>>
File: cases.png (22 KB, 836x272)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>2171999
idk but I really could use some copium right now
>>
>>2171983
France isn't East Asia you retarded frog, and internal measures imposed on local citizens have nothing to do with borders opening or closing. They are insular countries who do not give a damn about international tourism as it has little to no impact on them and the money they will spend on handling a massive uptick in covid cases in their country will far outweigh any benefits whatever tourism these countries would receive. Do keep in mind all these countries haven't received the full brunt of a covid epidemic. Meaning they didn't have the massive layoffs, furloughs and small businesses closing and they would be likely to go through that as long as their hospital infrastructure isn't ready to manage something like that.

China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan would be perfectly ok not opening their country for foreign tourism for a very long while. The only real issue at hand is the lack of specialists for the latter three, which they usually compensate through immigration through work visas and the likes. And even for those visas, they won't be opening by may because :

1) It'll probably be the the tail end of the omicron variant wave, which means they would be still at risk of catching it in their yet pristine countries

2) by the time they realize it's safe, they still have to debate whether or not to open which visas, which may take a little time.

Meaning they probably will have the idea of re-opening by may so that they do so in august. And even then, some of these countries, like taiwan, are already getting cases. They've had 50 daily cases in the last 7 days, compared to their usual, close to zero number of cases. Japan is on a rising trend too and they usually take a month to recover (possibly more in the case of omicron).
>>
>>2155159
>Nip women are serial cheaters
I always hear this but is it just ad hominem? I know ghosting is big there but do they really cheat THAT much? I doubt they do more than American or Britbong women do
>>
>>2171999
China will be the last to open up. They will hang on to their zero-covid policy for as long as they can. But against omicron it will be a losing battle for them, it will just take a long time for them to admit it. They have painted themselves into a corner by boasting about how they beat covid and their system works.
>>
>>2172307
Japanese women in general don't. But the ones people usually go out with that are used to westerners so much they just assume everyone's cheating and fucking around? Of course they do.

You have to be absolutely stupid to start a relationship with someone whose only reason she's with you is that she can fuck a foreigner and speak english more often. Also, there is a huge promiscuity due to the fact that all expats are the sloppy seconds of other expats when it comes to gaijin hunters. Here you are providing for her while she's still bantering with the guy she fucked a month ago as he tries to get some extra pussy.

And no, not anglophiles are gaijin hunters. And no, anglophiles are not the only people you can have a relationship with in Japan
>>
>>2172317
They've made an announcement yesterday.

2023 - Easier work entry
2024 - Student and limited visitor entry, probably family visits
2025 - full reopening
>>
>>2172328
dingdingding

girls that speak English and date foreigners in places like china/japan/taiwan/korea are trash tier and will have taken miles of dick from westerners that have fucked miles of trannies and sluts in STD shitholes like thailand.

t.made the mistake of getting one such fwb and she wouldn't shut up about her german/french/australian/british "friends"

I ended up catching HPV and had red spots on the base my dick for a year despite wrapping it
>>
>>2172358
This is why you have to think twice before fucking these chicks let alone having a relationship with them. You usually end up identifying them pretty easily as time goes by.

Strangely enough, i've noticed being a goofy motherfucker filters them rather easily.
>>
>>2172328
>Japanese women in general don't

Is this really true, or is it propaganda? Many Japanese and other Asians would obviously like to propagate the notion that "normal people aren't promiscuous and any deviation from sexual morality is just a result of corruption by foreigners", for obvious reasons.
>>
>>2172328
>Here you are providing for her

>2022
>providing for a woman anywhere, ever

ngmi
>>
>>2153243
good take besides the cn food which qualitites can be very questionable sometimes especially outside of t1 cities
>>
>>2172368
If anything, the normal ones are relatively less liable to pull this shit on you. Coomers female or male, tend to cheat more. Gaijins hunters tend to be promiscuous. Moreover, i suspect the people saying japs are cheaters are usually europeans, whose interactions are likely to be with these folks rather than your average plain japanese.

I mean speaking from personal experience i can hardly imagine the average jap couples ive met to be cheating on each other. Now imagine your average anglophile/anglo couple and tell which might be more stable.
>>
>>2172355
Do you have a source on that ?
>>
This board used to be nice before Miles invited all the dicklet poltards here who obsess over women in countries they can't go to and who they can't pay to sleep with them.
>>
>>2172358
this is honestly breaking my heart.
I am speaking to a few chink girls and some are like 19-20 and I'm thinking they're probably not corrupted, then they mention some aussie/british/american slang they learned "from a friend", like damn, your already a foreigner fucker already.
Who is fucking all these young chinks? White expat chads?
>>
>>2172439
its on r/chinavisa
>>
>>2172358
I'm the first foreigner my chinese girlfriend has been with, she doesn't speak good english and wasn't particularly interested in me initially.

I gotta say shes great, way better than the typical foreigner hunter girls. And i feel like she likes me for me, not for my race

I advise you guys learn the local language and hit on girls who don't look like foreigner hunters. What you say is correct, those girls are nuts.

If you think about it, it make a lot of sense, why would someone make a concious decision to date foreigners if they werent having major social problems with their own people? Same thing with incels chasing asian girls.
>>
>>2172885
>Who is fucking all these young chinks? White expat chads?
Yes. I'm a chad light in the west, in China it's just easy mode, rail a new girl every weekend
>>
File: 1638790931708.png (124 KB, 800x534)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>2154466
h-he's real?
>>
>>2172448
le epic miles sure brought a lot of retards but you're delusional if you think it was worse for post quality than covid or the election
>>
>>2155159
Nationalities aren't like types of Pokémon you retards. You sound like faggy boomers from the 1960s talking about television stereotypes of different races of women.

>Stacey, the blonde all-American sweetheart! And look at that smile! But this bossy bombshell knows what she's got, so it won't be easy to win her heart!
>From the other side of town, Mabel! Mocha skin, curves and a sassy personality, but it's gonna be a hard ride, in more ways than one!
>Originally from the other side of the Rio Grande, Margarita gives a lot Latin flavour, but watch out! This hot tamale's fiery passion can be a double-edged sword, would you be man enough to keep her loyal and make her yours?
>>
>>2172885
Not to say you can't find an innocent Chinese girl, they exist. But if they speak decent English that's a massive red flag she's spent months sucking and fucking expats before you, if she is mentioning "friends" she might even still be fucking them now.

When you go through the process of learning mandarin by dating Chinese girls you'll realize the miles of dick these girls must have taken to get fluent in English while never leaving the PRC.

How to avoid this? just date a uni girl that doesn't speak any English. You'll skip the STD's and improve your Mandarin.
>>
>>2172036
>OHH NOOOOO, NOT THE 50 CASES OF COVID, WHAT ARE WE EVER GONNAA DO
>>
>>2154371
Are you posting from 2005?
>>
>>2172894
i also think im chad light, im getting a lot of matches with really good looking girls. I think at first the algorithm was matching me with average girls but over time I've been matching with better and better looking girls, one who is extremely fit. (see picrel)
Assuming you aren't LARPing, the idea of sleeping with many of them seems very difficult? I would say a large majority of girls have: NO ONS, NO FWBs, in their bio. Some girls seem to be reluctant whenever I progress the conversation and be more flirty/sexual. So I am wary of people saying they bang multiple chicks constantly, it seems like you need to talk to them a lot and almost act like your gonna be in a relationship to get closer.
Or maybe I'm autistic or something.
Any tricks to keep progressing and progressing?
This is in China too btw, I imagine its slightly harder here than in jap or sk
>>
>>2168259

Bottom 4 > Top 3 > Top 9 > Bottom 6 > others
>>
>>2173141
Well first of all, they never look as good as their photos, like ever. Asian girls especially have some ability to go from 10/10 to 5/10. Not to say there arent hot ones, but as a rule you can knock a quarter off their photo rating at least.

Its easy to sleep with them but some of them youre going to have to be a dick towards and give the impression you're looking for something more serious or at least not a one night stand. If youre not cool with that then its harder but you still can find slutty girls.

My experience with asian girls is to let them be the one to move it into a flirty or sexual area, if its what they want it will eventually come to that, if they dont want it they wont.

>it seems like you need to talk to them a lot and almost act like your gonna be in a relationship to get closer.
You do, even in the west, most women dont just meet and fuck chicks instantly, you at least need some chatty back and forth for a few days. Even if youre hot you have to put time and effort in.

Just chat to them, be nice, compliment them, but dont be a simp, and ask to meet after a couple of days. Dont go sexual unless the vibe is right

If you want to be a cunt just tell them you think you love them, young asian women are retarded fairy tale believers and will open their pants immediately if they think youre serious and don't seem like a fuck boy. Its mean though...
>>
>>2172909
Holy fuck this made me laugh so hard
>>
>>2173875
So I am right in thinking that there is a lot of talking and that bullshit when getting sex with them. I knew it wasn't as easy as it is in the west where you used to be able to just say lets chill and watch a movie.
I currently have 3-4 on the go, its almost like a job, I am talking to all of them throughout the day. This has been since I posted the last reply with the picture. All of them have progressed very sexually. One basically asking me to fuck her hard and cuddle. One has sent me nudes (she seems like just a slut).
I feel like I'm going to run into problems trying to juggle and balance all of them at the same time, and if they start wanting relationships and shit. FWBs would be ideal, just occasionally meeting up weekly and fucking.

I honestly might try the "I love you" part, idgaf desu apart from if they become insanely clingy and then stalk my apartment and cause other problems.
>>
>>2168399

>>2168753
>>2169424
>>2169516
>>2171494

Just to settle this, I did take this photo in China, or Tibet, depending on who you ask.
>>
>>2174235
>So I am right in thinking that there is a lot of talking and that bullshit when getting sex with them
No you're not right exactly, its just people compress their memories. They are probably fucking a new girl every 2 weeks which is reasonable but when dicussed online this becomes fucking a new girl all the time, constantly. In fact 2 weeks is very good if you think in the west people can barely get laid at all.

You wont get many FWB, they do want relationships, you'll become another scumbag foreigner.

The short of it is you can get girls and casual sex much easier in asia than in the west, the extent still depends on you though
>>
>>2174235
>I honestly might try the "I love you" part, idgaf desu apart from if they become insanely clingy and then stalk my apartment and cause other problems.
dont do that you asshole it's not sustainable, you're fucking up the rest of coomers too.
>>
>>2159911
You could try Japan. Read Black Passenger Yellow Cabs
>>
>>2174448
This. It's easy to get attention as a blonde blue eyed tall foreigner man. But in China they are traditional, they want a LTR, they want love. The typical Chinese girl is not about the casual life. Still, you can game them, but they will usually gatekeep you with questions like "are we lovers?"
>>
>>2175004
> usually gatekeep you with questions like "are we lovers?"

it's called not being a fucking degenerate and treating a girl loyally and with respect

Yea I get it you want to be a fucking coomer and FUCK FUCK FUCK every asian girl like what you see on pornhub, but that's just going to make you feel like shit eventually and bore you (also hurt the girls).

I know because I've been there, eventually I had a girl ask me for a 告白 when I tried to blow her off on a hookup. I felt bad because she was sweet as fuck, extremely loyal and did everything for me. Cute interests, intelligent and loving, painted for me, cooked for me. So instead of ignoring her I just made her my gf, then had one of the best years of my life from that point on. I see the letters, the paintings, the pictures and feel like I've lived life.

all the hookups were forgettable and a blur of enhanced masturbation, because that's all you're doing really.
>>
>>2175004
Man I'd dye my hair if it wasn't a complete fuckboy flag
>>
Whichever one is best for BWC



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.