[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Wakko's_America.jpg (36 KB, 320x240)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Okay, i have been a basement deweller for long enough, i wanna get out and see....something, i dont know why people travel, i never understood it, i still dont, so im gonna try it, where the fuck do i go? I'm living out of a scamp16 with solar, plan on boondocking. Cant park for shit either (so no cities). Also i wanna keep away from covid infection so no amusement parks.

Where do i go?
>>
startin in PA, any suggestions / any boondocking tips?
>>
>>2147854
bump.
>>
>>2147873
BUMP
>>
>>2147833
wait for spring idk, or drive to FL
>>
>>2148167
I lost my housing, cant wait for spring.

> drive to FL

and see/do what exactly?
>>
>>2148164
bump
>>
Theres nothing to see, life is a void. Im just making time until I die.
>>
>>2148271
I think you are on the wrong board.
>>
2 days and nothing but 1 reply of "FL" without any suggestion and what to see....and some meo kid who thinks theres nothing to see in the great void..... /trv/ you have really disappointed me. Isnt there anything in the USA worth seeing via scamp?
>>
>>2147854
Cherry Springs, Allegheny NF, Gettysburg
>>
>>2148326
> The Night Sky Public Viewing Area is intended for short term (a few hours or less) star gazing and is not permitted for overnight stays.

lame
>>
>>2147873
bump
>>
Go for a swim in your local river
>>
>>2148666
Swim in winter? You're an idiot.
>>
>>2148328
I’m not sure what area is being referred to there but you can definitely stay at the park overnight. This is perhaps a very specific spot in the park.
>>
>>2148709
>Cherry Springs
>>
>>2148716
also closed after oct
> and closes the last weekend in October.
>>
>>2148592
bump
>>
>>2148685
Or a chad
>>
>>2148777
Your on /trv/ yet you cant suggest a place to travel to, you're a loser.
>>
>>2148772
bump
>>
>>2147873
>>2148164
>>2148251
>>2148592
>>2148772
>>2148820
Kys
>>
File: Wilensky.jpg (1.41 MB, 2304x1728)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>2147833
Montreal?
Just park your car at the airbnb/hotel or get there by plane/train/bus.

It is different than USA but 110% safe and you'll have to struggle with the language a little bit.

I think it's a good first dest for an american.

Don't go between Dec and April. Unless you're used to reallly cold climates and halready have the appropriate clothe.

Yeah also it's far enough from your home that you'll have to plan ahead.

But yeah other than that Montreal is just another NA city, so you'll have your american staples everywhere without looking. So if you forgot to pack something it's no big deal.

Just read about your truck. Look online there are a lot of """vanlife""" communities that will point/rent/offer a spot for your truck.
>>
>>2148300
You're interests are Important. Maybe if you shared them you'd get better suggestions.

For example, if you liked history, it'd be good for you to visit Charleston/Savannah/Gettysburg etc.

If you like nature look up some national parks and go visit them. Everyone should see the grand canyon at least once in their lives.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.