[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

How cheap is Turkey now that the lyra is so debased? How easy is it to have anal sex with Turkish girls if you are a 6’ tall brunette white guy?
>>
I'm trans and jewish btw if that matters
>>
>>2147736
that was funny the first 100 times you said it
>>
>>2147720
I want to breed some hot hairy Turkish twat! TTT : tight turkish twat/teen
>>
>>2147747
are you transphobic?
>>
>>2147720
Turkish girls that are interesting don't want to be saved. The rest of them aren't terribly interested in being colonized, as much as they are looking for a ticket out. But even with those desperate ones, you can sense a deep pain beyond materialism/country and it's a complete turn off. None of them will put out without a commitment because what they have is all they have. Some coastal towns are filled with hookers in the summer, but you'll want to die for being the godless piece of shit you are for "fucking your money" when you roll off of her.

If you're not happy with what you can get here, you won't find any difference there.
>>
>>2147747
My identity is not a joke!
>>
>>2147720
150. or 2000 turk bucks
>>
>>2147720
bump for interest
>>
Turkey was great, highly recommend.
>>
>>2147720
Aren't Turkish girls super conservative, and Turkish guys super thirsty and jealous of foreigners?
>>
Bros where in Turkey is best aside from Istanbul?
>>
>>2147980
they are
but thats a good thing
>>
>>2147892
If you have to say so, guess what?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.