[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 35 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

How cheap is Turkey now that the lyra is so debased? How easy is it to have anal sex with Turkish girls if you are a 6’ tall brunette white guy?
>>
I'm trans and jewish btw if that matters
>>
>>2147736
that was funny the first 100 times you said it
>>
>>2147720
I want to breed some hot hairy Turkish twat! TTT : tight turkish twat/teen
>>
>>2147747
are you transphobic?
>>
>>2147720
Turkish girls that are interesting don't want to be saved. The rest of them aren't terribly interested in being colonized, as much as they are looking for a ticket out. But even with those desperate ones, you can sense a deep pain beyond materialism/country and it's a complete turn off. None of them will put out without a commitment because what they have is all they have. Some coastal towns are filled with hookers in the summer, but you'll want to die for being the godless piece of shit you are for "fucking your money" when you roll off of her.

If you're not happy with what you can get here, you won't find any difference there.
>>
>>2147747
My identity is not a joke!
>>
>>2147720
150. or 2000 turk bucks
>>
>>2147720
bump for interest
>>
Turkey was great, highly recommend.
>>
>>2147720
Aren't Turkish girls super conservative, and Turkish guys super thirsty and jealous of foreigners?
>>
Bros where in Turkey is best aside from Istanbul?
>>
>>2147980
they are
but thats a good thing
>>
>>2147892
If you have to say so, guess what?
>>
Criteria
-If I am dressed with a backpack, I am not at risk of being mugged
-A country easy to access to visit
-A hot country
-No country where I risk dying from a mosquito bite / snake bite (so not Africa)
>>
>>2149617
The Seychelles, only civilized country in Africa
>>
The lira took another dump today.

The inflation's supposed to be 20% in Turkey right now, what's that like?
>>
File: 1636466488822.png (293 KB, 638x584)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>2147773
lol
>>
Does Turkey have bad covid restrictions or not? I want to bury my tongue in some musty turkroach CUNT
>>
'The wearing of masks is mandatory at all times outside the home throughout Turkey'
lmao dropped
>>
>>2151127
They don't give a damn there actually.
>>
Yeah I want to go there and egypt and sodomize girls
>>
Surely there's a bunch of big labia Turk bitches that put out in the big cities?
Everyone here seems to be reciting memes.
>>
I stayed in Turkey for wome months last year. I mostly stayed in Istanbul. It is highly recommended. And probably much different to whatever you expect Turkey do be like.

Yes, it is fucking cheap. Some stuff like food prices has always been cheaper than in other countries. But due to inflation and the Lira getting weaker every day, it gets cheaper and cheaper. Of course they will "adjust" the prices there at least in the areas which are targeted by tourism and international business, as foreigners might still be willig to pay "normal" prices in Euro/Dollar and as these places also rely on importing goods from elsewhere. But of course the average Turk can not compete with the prices you will be able to pay so this somehow keeps the prices from skyrocketing. But let me repeat, standard costs of living are extremely low.

Turkish girls look wonderful and are much more "western" than you might think. At least in the major "western" cities. All the young, good looking and western midned girls move to Istanbul for obvious reasons. But Turkey is not Thailand. They are not impressed just because a white guy come there. Actually it might be harder there for you as it is in your home country. This is because some of them might be more conservative minded when it comes to relationshiphs and stuff. And they are not that much interested to fuck with some random tourist. Plus the language barrier and cultural difference. When you can´t get a girl in your home country, you will have no chance in Turkey.

The interesting girls are rich enough, have high educational standards and can be picky or simply will not be impressed by you. The uninteresting ones live in rural villages under close observation of their relatives. Hard game for you.
>>
Covid restrictions are okay. Especially for tourists they are less strict.

In many cities you will have to wear a mask all the time. Aside of very crowded places, the will simply no police officer present (or even caring about this).
>>
>>2151929
>Turkey is not Thailand. They are not impressed just because a white guy come there.
dropped
>>
>>2147794
Nope.
>>
>How easy is it to have anal sex with Turkish girls if you are a 6’ tall brunette white guy?
>>
>>2151929
If I have a lot of cash can I just pay some rural dad to fuck his daughter? or is it more developed than that now?
>>
File: travelnigger.jpg (338 KB, 700x695)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>2147720
>How easy is it to have anal sex with Turkish girls if you are a 6’ tall brunette white guy?
>>
>>2147747
This fucking bigotry cannot stand.
>>
>>2151929
>The interesting girls are rich enough, have high educational standards
I still don't get this line, is 4chan really full of glue huffing retards who have never went past vocational training? Is that why everyone copes with muh trades here?
I come from fucking Romania and even stray dogs are completing a grad program from a literally who university (but at least they're trying)
>>
>>2147747
and its funny the 101th time too
>>
>>2152314
>my only redeeming quality is my race
Seems like Turkish ladies dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>2152351
That and money, but I'd rather not use it
>>
>>2149617
>a hot country
spotted the nigger
>>
File: misir.png (433 KB, 717x513)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
Well, in October 2014, 2 Turkish lira was 70 EU cent or 90 US cent.
The price I now see for corncobs is 5 lira, which is now 32 EU cent or 36 US cent.

Also:
I would guess 10% of people are wearing masks in the streets of Istanbul. It's rare to see them worn indoors, too. I'm not sure about government owned facilities like public transport because I've mostly been walking around to get some sense of orientation in this labyrinth of a city.

Some prices are hard to raise. Taxis still have a starting fare of 5.5 lira even after the depreciation, and I assume the same rates.
>>
>>2152807
(The also part was meant to be at the end of the post. Hard to edit in these tiny little pop-up windows.)
>>
>>2147863
>Some coastal towns are filled with hookers in the summer
That's awful. Which towns?
>>
>>2152320
They farmers are not taking fiat at the moment, so bring a chicken or a goat and you should do well.
>>
>>2147720
cheap
>>
>>2152932
Bodrum. So many 18 year olds from all over, it will make your head fucking spin.
>>
File: 1638111119545.png (265 KB, 548x522)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>2147720
this is your brain on trannyism
>>2147736
shocker
>>
>>2153581
that's disgusting haha just imagine walking around there and seeing all those sluts haha must be real hard can you give me some addresses so I know what to avoid? asking for my trans friend btw
>>
>>2147955
What were some of the things that made it great?
>>
>>2154532
I like hot weather and good food and nice people with a great culture. There's something humbling about biking around a town and meeting a guy who makes 300$/month and HE is trying to help ME...not to mention he speaks my language. It makes me hate the west. The narcississtic virtue seekers. I would love to go back and do some charity work there, I hope God helps them and punishes the west. Even when they could have scammed me they didnt.
>>
>>2154536
I have been looking at Istanbul recently as a place to spend some time, maybe like a year or so. The cost of living looks really good and I am about to finish a contract and I have plenty in savings. Been talking with some Turks online on a language exchange site and they seem awesome compared to american girls. Seems like a shit ton of cool historical sites there as well. Were you there for a while or just on a trip? Thinking about checking it out and if I like it applying for an education visa and study Turkish. I have been looking at language schools and there are a good amount of reasonable ones.
>>
>>2154543
>Been talking with some Turks online on a language exchange site and they seem awesome compared to american girls.
Another /int/cel prawling Interpals with Atatürk?
>>
>>2154546
Nah, a different site. I do fine back in the states but I kinda feel like I can't connect anymore after living abroad for so long. Which sucks, because honestly I just want to meet some blonde midwestern girl and be done with it. Interpals was pretty bad last time I checked, but that was years ago.
>>
>>2154543
I was just on a quick trip. Biggest downside was it was hard to get out of the touristy areas. Ist is fine if you like cities, I dont. South coast was beautiful. I could see going back for 3-6 months and living in an airbnb. Just keep an eye on political unrest.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.