[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mexicocity.jpg (637 KB, 2500x1563)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
I am white guy whose 5'10 with a 5/10 face.
Can I get latin girls do they go for younger guys ( I am 20).

My Spanish skills are alright I am not super fluent but I can hold basic conversations (it will also probably improve a lot when I am there)
>>
Forgot to add in specifically looking for MtF girls. I heard Mexico has the best.
>>
File: travelnigger.jpg (338 KB, 700x695)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>2147478
>Might go to mexico city for a few months how easy are mexican girls?
>>
OP here, also note that I am trans (MtF) if that matters.
>>
>>2147478
You will be surprised with how easy, and ready to meet Mexican girls are. In America, it’s the same thing, if you’re attractive. I’m 5’9ft but with gorgeous curly hair, and a 9/10 face making six figures. You’d essentially be living my life, if you lived in Mexico. However, you need to improve your Spanish. While yea, you need to let a girl do most of the talking for you on a date; you at the very least should understand 80% of what she says so you can answer questions so you aren’t a mute.

Two things you need to do. First get tinder & bumble. Then, take actually good pictures of you clearly in the USA. You want to stand out as “the foreign guy”.
>>
>>2147479
Unironically there are some tranny prostitutes near my house here in CDMX.
>>
>>2147513
Real OP here...

Any tips to improve my Spanish I mainly learned from doulingo so I can read Spanish text pretty easily but hearing Spanish is hard beyond simple conversation.

I tried a vpn in Latin America and did really good so that fills me with a lot of hope
>>
>>2147492
Also they need to be well over 300lbs. It’s the magic number for me, a 290lbs sapling won’t do it for me.
>>
>>2147513
>I’m 5’9ft but with gorgeous curly hair, and a 9/10 face making six figures.

Sure, and I'm a 18 year old chad with a 10 inch dick and a $10 million trust fund. No guy but a flaming fag would describe his hair as gorgeous. Try another larp.
>>
>>2147513

I was recently in CDMX and would add on that Tinder was pretty dry for me but I had an incredible amount of matches on Bumble, literally got 5-10 quality matches per day that were both reasonably attractive and that messaged me pretty quickly/were responsive. Someone told me that Hinge is also very popular there but I didn't have a chance to download it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.