[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: abagnalepilot.jpg (38 KB, 468x475)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
You have to totally disappear and start a new life under a new identity somewhere, how do you accomplish this and where?
>Scope
You are English speaking, with a passport for one way trip somewhere
>Hard mode
You only have a few grand and don't LARP as a crypto whale/options trader online(although you could in theory become one)
>>
Oh boy it's another one of THESE threads.

I'd ensure my taxes and any possible debt are settled then just drive out midwest and work at some small town. Give everyone a nick name I made up and don't mention anything other than that to unlce sam. Unless you start raising a stink no one will care to look for you that hard after you cross state lines
>>
>>2147042
Who tf is going to hire you with just a nickname in America? How about getting a lease? A car? M8, you haven't thought this through at all. Put some effort into your posts next time.
>>
>>2147042
The idea is to hide from everyone, including "unlce sam" not let him know where you are exclusively.
>>
>>2147048
What? I wouldn't change anything, why would I bother with falsifying actual records. I'd just go by a nick name to others. Hiding in plain sight works a lot easier than people think.
>>2147049
OP said nothing about trying to start over new from a government, only start a new life. The easiest, safest, and quickest way would simply be to pack up your car and move to without telling anyone or raising a stink.
>>
>>2147051
Faggot, l am OP. When I say "start life under a new identity", I don't mean simply take on a nickname and continue your life as normal. Please do better. You don't HAVE to falsify records in this situation but it might make things easier. Depends on the country. In the US this would probably necessitate new records (which would be extremely difficult) unless you wanted to live as an illegal mexican lives. You are retarded and have very little imagination.
>>
>>2147033
basically impossible these days
>>
File: 1630511818890.jpg (31 KB, 504x529)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>2147053
You said you didn't want LARP, so I am telling you that hiding in plain sight is so easy you have no fucking clue how easy it is. Unless you're underage B& no one is going to bother looking for you past a day or two if anyone were to file anything. Seriously people pack up and move all the time, no one is going to go bother looking for anon who's a 24 y/o white male from a middle class family or some shit. Not falsifying things helps you out because it's less likely for anything to have a second look at it if something comes up.

Do you want to larp about how you can be James Bond or actually just start a new life. This isn't pre 1990's where documents were all paper and could be easily forged, people can easily skim under a radar, or track your passport down to the minute it was scanned. You could just go walk off into the woods and live off the land, but these threads always go "nooo I mean I want a life like I have right now with all the luxuries and conveniences of modern life!" which again comes back to just change cities, say you have a nick name to people IRL, and hide in plain sight.
>>
>>2147033
I know a Canadian woman who visited the US, married a doctor, and never got legal because she had a criminal record from way back. She’s a housewife now, drives the kids around (don’t know how or if she has a license but she does it) and would be deported if they ever caught her. Life is very forgiving for blonde attractive women.
>>
>>2147057
I see what you're saying man but the idea is to disappear from the government. Let's start with that as our baseline, okay?
>>
>>2147061
>blonde attractive women
I say this as someone who has the utmost disdain for the term but they are truly the most privileged people on the planet. Life on easy mode.
>>
>>2147067
>okay I know I said no larp but hear me out....
So FPBP because it's yet another one of these near schizo larp threads where people fail to realize how little anyone cares about you. If you're asking on /trv/ you aren't ready or even remotely ready for the sketchy work and looking over your shoulder for the rest of your foreseeable future that comes along with this. Flee'ing to another country to get away from da gubment, only complicates shit when(not if) when you get caught. Your life will go from livable to not in a heartbeat.

>>2147061
People from the US do it all the time into and out of canada from the US. My coworkers friend actually lived around 10ish years in australia before he got caught after breaking his arm doing something. No papers, people looked into it, realized he was there illegally and noped him to the US.

>>2147069
>Life on easy mode.
Again she is hiding in plain sight just "forgot" to file paper work, but if/when she is caught she can be up shit creek for being a foreign felon. Into the US is a lot more forgiving than virtually any other country out there.
>>
>>2147072
> Flee'ing to another country to get away from da gubment, only complicates shit when(not if) when you get caught. Your life will go from livable to not in a heartbeat.
I used to participate in these threads as a thought experiment of being on the run from the law and trying to stay free as long as possible. (Ideally until hospice time, or body gets recovered from misadventure.) I stopped participating because it’s always the same shit over and over again - and also maybe I should stop advertising my escape plans.

I will say this to OP - once you get to where you’re going, find a woman 2 points lower than you on the SMV scale (in your case likely a 2-3.5/10) and romance her.
>>
>>2147091
>I used to participate in these threads as a thought experiment of being on the run from the law and trying to stay free as long as possible.
The problem is these threads become mega larp wet dreams which OP said he didn't want, no one can be proven wrong because some dude from X country knew some guy from Y country who totally happened dad was from nintendo did it and followed up by archaic boomer stories about Z which aren't applicable anymore.
>>
>>2147033

Lots of physical cash and zero digital residue. Good luck, Guy Incognito
>>
>>2147072
>My coworkers friend actually lived around 10ish years in australia before he got caught after breaking his arm doing something. No papers, people looked into it, realized he was there illegally and noped him to the US.
Okay so tell me about this. This is exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>2147108
Not sure what to say
>flew to Australia
>just didn't leave
>found work doing some farm help in rural Australia
>one day went to a bar got a bit drunk and broke his arm
>they looked for his papers didn't find anything
>called immigration to check him out and arrested him
>sent him to jail then back home+fines
>was in Jail for a while due to once they figured out who he was he had debt to IRS+some falsified shit
>now basically unemployable and homeless has issues even getting any benefits
>45 and life is over

Not sure what you exactly wanted to know, flying into a country then just not leaving is the way to do it. Though when you are caught you're going to be fucked harder than anything by potentially 2 governments, fines, and possibly be banned from international travel.
>>
>>2147108
>wants to 'vanish'
>doesn't realize that passport tracking is a thing and even moreso post covid
Doing it wrong, just relocating in your country is the way to go. Chancing it in a foreign country is a great way to end up broke and in an early grave. Enjoy having all your assets + possible funds seized by the government once they realize everything you've been doing is illegal there.
>>
>>2147033
Bro just get a death certificate lmao like just have your parents or another family member go to your local county courthouse and fill out the application. Once the government approves the application, you are now legally dead. Just make sure you get out of the country before they do it.
>>
>>2147113
Now we're getting closer to what I'm looking for. Instead of lazily saying "just use a nickname". What could this man have done differently? You could have said that: fly to Australia, work on a farm (since apparently they don't require visa stuff), and don't go to hospital. Maybe he could've gotten papers somehow. I don't know. Or stacked up some dosh then move to Indonesia or something. Idk man I feel like I'm pulling teeth to get even the most basic imaginations that you guys seem to lack to kick into gear.
>Kek you can't lmao
So fucking lazy. If you HAD to flee your country and live somewhere else. How would you do it?
>>
>>2147213
>Now we're getting closer to what I'm looking for.
OP what you're looking for now is vastly different from your OP so of course it's hard to answer your question, again this is just like every other larp thread out here. Yes you will never do anything suggested here, you'll look at your comfy life and then never take the jump.

>What could this man have done differently?
Nothing other than actually apply for working visa in the country, your post in the OP though is about vanishing without a trace. All the shit he would need to do in order to not get his shit kicked in would have loads of paper work, background checks, and other things done all with a trail from each side of government.

>Idk man I feel like I'm pulling teeth to get even the most basic imaginations that you guys seem to lack to kick into gear.
Because your thread is like /biz/ or /pol/ poster 9001, any advice here will be irrelevant because once you realize that to do this is more effort than none at all, you'll stop. If I was going to immigrate out of my country I'd ensure I have all my taxes/debts paid, a company abroad ready to hire me and sponsor my work visa, and at least 6 months of salary saved up. Easy since I almost did that precovid to move to Japan but got kinda fucked.

>If you HAD to flee your country and live somewhere else.
Again you are changing this from, immigrating to a new country to "flee" which has a bunch of different aspects to weigh in. I'm going to guess you're either US, EU, or something like that where there is no reason to flee other than "muh grass is greener because pol said so" level of mental gymanstics.

Do you just want another larp thread? If so just use the catalog for the other ones out there like "exiting the USA" which is full of doomers who don't know how shit live can actually be outside the US and living under the gun of illegal migrant status.
>>
>inb4 OP turns out to be another 20-mid 30's white guy who realizes he has to pay taxes on crypto so his country is literally facist and wants to dream about escaping it.

>Indonesia or something
The second someone realizes you are overstaying your visa illegally they are going to blackmail you dry. There is no way you have the connections or ability to make connections if you are already on the run to convince some poorfag in a 3rd world otherwise.
>>
>>2147221
>it's hard to answer your question
This is the point, anon. USE YOUR HEAD! The internet should be engaging not an opiate.
>Again you are changing this from, immigrating to a new country to "flee"
There is no change you fucking IDIOT. This is what the thread has been about since the fucking OP. Improve your reading comprehension and stop posting text walls of literally nothing other then demonstrations of how much imagination you lack. You aren't smart nor interesting and I don't know why you keep posting in here if you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation. You barely even seem to know what it's about even though it has been clear from the beginning for anyone with a three digit IQ.
>>2147225
You people are pathetic. This site isn't what it used to be. Even four years ago we were triangulating flight patterns and sun angles just to fucking with Shia Labeouf. Now you can barely get someone to brainstorm in a fun way. Just nay sayers and faggots projecting their own lack of will onto everyone else.
>>
File: 1596519954283.png (2.26 MB, 1600x900)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>2147232
>WHY CAN'T YOU ALL SPOON FEED ME ON HOW TO DO SOMETHING I AM BASICALLY LARPING OVER!

1. Your OP is near LARP of what people from biz/pol shit up the board with constantly because they won a few grand in crypto or got turned down by a girl so need to start over new in X country.
2. Your OP has virtually nothing of value in terms of what skillets you have, potential countries to move to, or even what country you're coming from that you need to "flee"
3. The way your posts are you're basically coming off for a step-by-step guide on how to do something that is relative to many factors, with COVID a thing countries are pretty anal about coming and going for the most part.

Most people on this board are either going to digital nomad while visa hopping around or are actively learning skills/have skill sets to move abroad and are doing it in a legal way. If you could give any fucking specifics other than non-hypothetical vague posting in the OP/thread you might actually get something useful out of it. If you want to just relocate to a country why use this board over what you could get on >>>/int/, this is a tourism board or... well use to be until 4 years ago nothing but bittcoin and poltards fucking ignoring similar threads or posting anything of use.

Your question was answered already on how to fly into a country, to make bread you'll need to compete against the locals for under the table work, and look over your shoulder to hopefully not be caught. When you are caught I hope you've already assumed that you have/had nothing to lose as you will be up various levels of shit creek depending what country you pull a stunt like that in. Most countries and places have gotten pretty modernized on things, so it's going to be anyone's guess on how resourceful you are and if you can bullshit properly.
>>
>>2147242
What part of "thought experiment" did you not understand? I am not here as one of the hundreds of crypto retards looking to relocate (AS I MADE CLEAR). I was interested in getting a discussion going on how YOU (you) would do this if you had to. This is supposed to be a fun hypothetical exercise in SHTF planning in regards to a identity change and flee the country situation. You along with almost everyone else ITT has failed or barely begun to realize that. You somewhat approached it in your last, pedantic, paragraph but you didn't. You failed. Good job, retard. At least the one anon >>2147091
who refused to disclose for personal expediency was being honest and got what I was looking for.
>>
>>2147257
>NOOO why does a thread with a bunch of "hypothetical exercises"(aka larp threads) not want yet ANOTHER one! It's almost as if I could have lurked the catalog and used one of the other threads out there!
>>
>>2147033
Nice try glowies, I'm not telling you my escape plan.
>>
>>2147257
>This is supposed to be a fun hypothetical exercise in SHTF planning in regards to a identity change and flee the country situation.
Your question was answered already, simply move within the country and not blog about it, people will forget you real quick. It's stupid easy to hide in plain sight, most people here don't give a fuck about schizo level 'muh gubment dern take our rites!', probably the biggest thing going here is someone with a DUI or failed to pay taxes properly on a sum of crypto bs.

Why not just go back to pol or int where these larp threads are enjoyed, most people on /trv/ who've been here for a while are tired of them
>>
>>2147042
This is the answer and should have been /thread.
>>
>>2147033
Read Ghost in the Wires. it's basically a how-to guide.
>>
>>2147272
>Your question was answered already
No it hasn't. Won't reiterate what is obvious. You retards are truly a bunch of idiotic sexpats. Going back to /lit/. Fuck you.
>>2147293
Thank you.
>>
>>2147299
First Post which is Best Post literally answered it, then it was followed up by assuming you wanted to play James bond and larp about being catch me if you can man. None of this shit is remotely interesting in context of the thread was answered to how you kept moving goalposts.

Seriously there are enough larp threads as is, we don't need more larp threads on /trv/ which is what people have been telling you.
>>
>>2147301
Just admit you're too dumb and uninteresting to realistically plan for a situation like this and most importantly, don't post anything, instead of beating a dead horse. You claim I am shitting up the board when it's really people like you who have no imagination or sense of fun and only want to talk about easy shit and give advice that is easily google-able. You're stale.
>>
>>2147301
Also the idea isn't to "answer" anything, you FUCKING DUMBASS. IT IS A THOUGHT EXPERIMENT! I WAS TRYING TO PROVIDE A SPACE FOR PEOPLE TO ENGAGE THEIR IMAGINATION AND SHARE HOW THEY WOULD REACT IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS! THANKS FOR PLAYING (or not) FUCK HEAD!
>>
>>2147308
>I WAS TRYING TO PROVIDE A SPACE FOR PEOPLE TO ENGAGE THEIR IMAGINATION AND SHARE HOW THEY WOULD REACT IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS! THANKS FOR PLAYING (or not) FUCK HEAD!

Which is what people were telling you earlier in the thread, is that we don't need another LARP thread on a board full of dipshits from pol/biz coming to LARP. You slapping another term on for LARP thread doesn't change the fact it's just another one in a board not wanting to deal with more dumb useless threads, especially after COVID did a number on this board because of them.
>>
>>2147042
Better than a nickname, just do a legal change of name. Sure there is a record, but if you have no debts or legal problems, this will not be an issue.

A year before, kill all social media accounts and memberships. Keep to yourself for a year. Have no friends. If you have family, this isn't going to work.

If you have a degree, you can use your legal change of name to get your name on your transcript changed. You can even get a copy with your new name if you want. Make sure that you tell the school that you want to opt out of all contact with the alumni association and do not solicit.

Get your DL, SSN, Passport, credit cards changed. Use a mail drop.

Someone could find you if they did the research, but again, no one should give a fuck if you are gone. Otherwise, you are who you say you are.
>>
>>2147213
Man, you're quite a bitchy cunt, OP. With that attitude, you'd get shiv'd in in every second country on the planet in the first year. Do yourself a favor and lay off the onions for a while
>>
>>2147304
>realistic planning

You want realistic planning ? Here it is :

You just can't hide from the fucking US government unless you get a fake name under a fake fucking passport (and we're deep in LARPing territory because this shit will *never* happen, even something that barely resembles the real deal will be hard, and keep in mind customs can litterally recognize the validity of your passport by just touching the cover of it with an index and a thumb) or ID and manage to get yourself into another country's system so you become a citizen there. Because we're not about paper trails anymore, everything's fucking electronic and secured in levels you would not believe. Even the most retarded of countries have either subcontracted a French, American or British company to make'em go biometric. Unless you can convince a fucking dictator from some kind of backwards ass country to put your name in that system SOME way, you will always be yourself and everything and your identity will eventually be uncovered as soon as a cop, a hospital or literally any public institution asks you for an ID.

People here were cordial enough to over-estimate your intelligence and assume that you would already KNOW that.

If you want to disappear, here is one possible idea : if you're young, join the French Foreign Legion and get yourself a new name on your acquired french passport, then go to fucking Russia, Vorkuta is in the artic and is actively recruiting people for their coal industry, go to work there, marry a russian so you get a visa and citizenship, learn to speak russian so fluently people will think you're at least from ex-ussr, and once that is done, divorce the bitch and move elsewhere in russia.

There. Happy now ?

And don't be like the bitch from last thread who said "but i want to live in a nice sunny place".
>>
>>2148096
Nice. See, this anon put some effort into his post. I appreciate that. Although I think you are both overestimating the 'sophistication' of electronic record management and underestimating the ability to socially hack people especially in shit hole countries. I think you could very easily bribe someone in say, Liberia, to get you into their system. Also immigration and naturalization in Portugal is fairly easy. Just takes about 5 years. Russia on the other hand is ridiculously cautious about westerners getting in and immigrating there would be difficult imo. Not sure what under the table work is like there or how feasible that is.
>>
>>2147033
Just withdraw your consent. Refuse to identify yourself, refuse to pay taxes, refuse to use a drivers license, etc... basically, all the things illegals do. Skirt the "giving false statements" bullshit by insisting you lost your memory and only remember your name as whatever it is you want. Use cash, keep the rest in crypto.
The downside to all this is you'll have to live like an illegal - drive with no insurance, license, or registration, work shitty under-the-table jobs - while not getting any of the hand-outs given to actual illegals.
>>
>>2147033
>>2148096
There is an easier way. Just pay someone to change their face legally, then just poison them after or ask to leave the country with new identity. I don't know how they will turn into new person in another country though.
>>
>>2148110
>ridiculously cautious about westerners getting there

Lol what
It has never been easier to get a russian passport than pre covid times
>>
>>2148110
Nah i think you're going full scifi here.

1) how do you even get to the sufficiently connected guy from liberia who will forge a birth certificate and everything needed to give you a shithole passport ? If you're on the run, do you really want to spend the time to work on connecting yourself with corrupt liberian officials ? Besides, won't you stick out like absolute sore thumb ? The white guy who gets a liberian passport ? Every fucking airport will have you detained for questioning. Again, even getting the fakest of passports implies you have some connection to some people not only capable of but willing to do that for you. Developing such relationships takes time and a shit ton of risk.

2)the reason i said french passport is because you can get, after some time doing service, a brand new name. Just like money laundering, you'll never make yourself untraceable. What you can do however is fuck with the trail as much as you can. A french passport will guarantee you no extradition to the united states should worst come to pass, and Russians will be less eager to collaborate with american authorities too, and Russia is fuckhuge, meaning once you've moved to places like vorkuta or siberian cities you will quite litterally be off the hook. Just plan a few escape routes/plans so you can fuck off in the toundra should anything happen but if you follow my plan by then you're ex military with all the skills you could ever have to fight the man. And you also could try to forge a birth certificate in these remote places, which, once you get your russian passport, will allow you to untraceably change your name make sure you call yourself a common name.

Ideally you should just be on the run and hog as many passports as possible. Like, next stop would be to go to Taiwan as it is one of the few countries in asia in which you may have an actual chance of becoming a citizen, become a citizen and get a Chinese name, but citizenship in taiwan will take 5 years at least.
>>
>>2148144
There is an even easier way than that. Kidnap a guy, chemically burn his face off then set him free, let him make a new ID with his new melted face and watch as his family breaks down becquse his wife doesnt find him attractive anymore, then once he is alone just kill him, take his ID and burn your face the same way his face burned.

Voila, perfectly easy and non schizo way of getting a new identity for free.
>>
>>2148137
>all in crypto
Yeah dont forget the part where you have to to actually turn the crypto into real money. Because hzving to sell dark web drugs bought with crhpto to earn a salary is also a sizeable risk.
>>
>>2147033

I saw a TV show where some guy was trying to be an entrepreneur, he bought timber in Brazil from some sustainable farm, had it cut to size, did all the paperwork to legally export it and sold it for twice the price in Europe.
>>
>>2148184
Also, since we're having fun : Ideally, you'd want the US to think you are still in US territory. If you can risk coming back to America, say you use your russian passport to go from france to Russia, then use your old american passport to go from france to the US, then you find a clandestine way to get back to europe, travel through shengen all the way to poland and use your russian passport to get back to Russia again.

The russkies will think you just made a round trip to france while burgeristan will believe you are still in the US. Now all you need is a boat that can get you from the US to some place in europe where a car awaits you so you can drive all the way to russia.
>>
>>2148184
>>2148190
Incredibly based. I have some plans myself that are a bit less involved and don't require 5 years in the FFL but I really like where your head is at.
>>
>>2147049
unless you are going to travel with 100% cash or crypto its going to be very hard to do
>>
>>2147061
>blonde attractive women
she already is living life on easy mode
>>
How would one get citizenship in a foreign country say like brazil marrying a local to evade student loans? Any other good countries for this? How many ties to cut?
>>
>>get every credit card and loan u can
>> debtmaxx it into every piece of electronics
>> sell electroincs for cash
>>go darkweba and buyu fake id info
>>drive out of usa they don't check
>>fly into south east asia
>>rent apartment in a year cash
>>do online scams and make more money

later on

>>get fake id
>>tan
>>come to europe
>>claim asylum (google persectuted minorites and pick one)
>>get gibs
>>new start in sweden topkek
>>take new identity get real paperwork
>>contiune as jack alabama the 2nd born 1/1/1999 kek
>>
I'm gonna side with OP and agree that the 'move town and get a nickname' suggestion is fucking retarded. That might work in 1950 not now.

The real solution is just move to somewhere where you can do a visa run from country to country, commonly Vietnam to Cambodia, and just renew your visa endlessly, live off of teaching english. There are enough poor countries in this world handing out extended visas or long term tourist visas to us passport holders you could bounce around forever. Minus the giant chink pandemic ruining that but we'll assume that will be fixed. Long term find some local wife, get another residency from some random country, you are all set.
>>
>>2148096
Joining the french foreign legion is literally less realistic then trying to be a fake refugee, you need to be a navy seal level shape to succeed or they just kick you out, and they already greatly dislike Americans because it's just dumb adventurers showing up competing with hard core eastern Europeans who are poor as dirt and have nothing else. Nobody on here is making it there.
>>
>>2148428
>navy seal level shape
no. you're mixing up commandos and FFL. Quite litterally, the only physical requirement is to do 10 pull ups in front of the recruiting officer and your final physical test is literally a long walk with a 30kg bag. Nothing impossible.

These are very attainable goals for people under 25 years old provided you take this seriously. "Disappearing" requires careful planning, if you do not include a "great shape and health" in that planning you are utterly fucking retarded. The only actual contradiction here is that you may be too old for it. I still will suggest you find a way to get a second passport, change your name, then a third one, then change your name. If at some point, a birth certificate,can be forged, which is easier to forge than a FUCKING PASSPORT, good. That will sever your ties with the USA and will remove any suspicion of you ever being a US citizen to begin with.

> Nobody on here is making it there.
Are you mentally retarded ? We're talking about possibilities of doing something. You will never disappear from the US Govt unless you have an entire government backing you by creating a new identity and life and protecting any information regarding that. And even then, if US intelligence is actively looking for you, there is a higher than 50% chance they will find some discrepancies and find your ass. There's a reason why Snowden is hiding in plain fucking sight. Going into any kind of anonymizing protection program will end up with him being found and assassinated and he more than anyone knows that. Nobody is making it, period. It's a thought experiment on how close you get to it.
>>
>>2148382
>get every credit card and loan u can
> debtmaxx it into every piece of electronics
>sell electroincs for cash
Are you fucking retarded or do you live in a shithole country where cash advances from credit cards are not a thing?
>>
>>2148474
cash advances are way lower limits
good luck getting 10k on cash advances, instant card freeze
you can spend 10k in the apple store on 5 laptops and no one bats an eye

nice try schlomo
>>
>>2148460
Based. Yeah the hard part about FFL isn't the technical aspects or physical stuff, it is having to live like a fucking prisoner for 5 years and getting abused by Ukrainian NCO's. I think I read somewhere that GCP guys in Calvi get one night per month off of base. Sounds miserable.
>>
>>2148607
Yeah, that's the thing. They have some of the best esprit de corps out there due to being completely destroyed and having their identity built from the ground up, by mostly replacing whatever sense of autonomy a soldier has (and god knows these fuckers don't have much) and replacing it all with complete discipline.
>>
>>2147033
You only have one life.
Get premium $RIDE at holoride and enjoy the journey.
>>
>>2148492
Blockbankapp has a higher level of transparency.
I like how easy it is to use the app.
>>
>>2148607
Connect to the appropriate platform and put an end to your misery.
Go to blockbankapp.com and log in.
>>
File: rick.jpg (6 KB, 243x207)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>2147033
seriously OP fuck off
2 simple words
fuck
and
off

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.