[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 51 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

10 days trip this Christmas time. What’s the best way to see the country and have fun? Can I spend a week in Bangkok or is that too much?
What about the whole trip in Bangkok?

What area should my hotel be in? And what districts are all the hot prostitutes in?
>>
Lol.
>>
>>2139724
Those are ladyboys. If you're going to Thailand for katoey just stick with Bangkok and Pattaya.
>>
>>2139735
I just searched da random pic on google for Thailand red light

I want women(female) and not the ladyboys. Where do I go for that?
>>
>>2139775
>>2139735
>Bangkok and Pattaya
>>
File: travelnigger.jpg (338 KB, 700x695)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>2139724
>>
10 days trip?
if you arrive and you get a positive pcr test you will have to go 14 days in quarantine
are you ready to visit Bangkok for MINUS 4 days?
>>
>>2139842
Wtf? Are you serious?
>>
>>2139849
Yes, the Thailibans took over. Forget about Thailand, you had 30 years.
>>
>>2139857
bullshit. All they want is a meme PCR test.
>>
>>2139849
If you are fully vaxxed you need a PCR test and covid insurance
>>
>>2139859
you get tested on arrival, then you go to 1 night in SQA hotel for 1 night (even if you are vaccinated) the second day you are tested again

if the test is positive, the scam begins and you pay 2000$ for 14 days in a shitty hotel
>>
>>2139861
I 100% won't test positive but I'm also not vexed. I have antibodies. So it's as simple as 1 night and getting a test?
>>
>>2139862
if you are not vaxed it's minimum 7 days quarantine

are you fucking dumb or what
>>
>>2139866
dumb for what reason? Not getting cucksstamped with a fake vax?
>>
>>2139867
because you don't know shit about Thai immigration policy

I will never take the vaccine
>>
>>2139866
Show me this you retard. I looked at their embassy website. It's just PCR. No vaxxx needed.
>>
>>2139869
You are not getting in plague rat HAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1617775444073.gif (144 KB, 1200x675)
144 KB
144 KB GIF
>>2139878
You literally just said he can get in with quarantine, you dumb as shit lab rat.
Is the vaxx already affecting your brain this much?
>>
nigger read up on the required paperwork to even enter the country atm jfc
>>
>>2139861
> if the test is positive, the scam begins and you pay 2000$ for 14 days in a shitty hotel
I’m waiting for the tourist who refuses/can’t pay and they can’t get on a flight back home because they tested positive. Thailand will have no choice but to put them up in a warehouse next to the locals who test positive.
>>
>>2139775
> I just searched da random pic on google for Thailand red light
> I can’t tell the difference between men in makeup and real women
Please come to Thailand, this will be hilarious.
>>
>>2139724
>Christmas
What's Thailand like on December, anyway? I know Oct'-Nov' is often a comfy season.
>>
If I want to go to Thailand at this point, can I just buy a ticket and show up or do I need to jump through a bunch of hoops before I show up?

How are they ( or are they even) checking the validity of US vaxx certificates? I want to know how that shit works. Does someone in the Thai gov. or your airline call the pharmacy back in the US you got your good boy shot at?
>>
>>2139724
i want a thai girl to spread her gaping ass and pussy open, put a funnel in her stretched ass, let me piss in both holes, then flip over and pour the piss out on to another girls face and have her swallow it, all while i make degrading commentary

how much would that cost and where would i go to get it
>>
Bars are all closed. There's no high season. Retard.
>>
>>2141694
probably about $200 but the language barrier would be an issue setting it up. if you have a friend who is bilingual you can use most any girls or you can use tinder if not because you can type out exactly what you want. this is a larp post though so instead of doing this you should be hanging yourself
>>
>>2141694
Jeffrey show us ya cock
>>
>>2141695
>Bars are all closed
STILL? What the fuck, how did their economy not collapse in these two years?

Also, and more importantly, are there any:
>parties (legal or otherwise)
>soapy massages (legal or otherwise)
>available prostitution (legal or otherwise)
?
>>
>>2139902
Honestly if it’s your first time there you can be caught out by a ladyboy so easily. If you aren’t familiar with how Thais look it’s easy to miss the warning signs. Even with your guard up I guarantee there will still be one that could completely fool you.
>>
>>2142281
this is cope from a closeted gay man
>>
>>2141695
Yea its sad and it lays bare how repulsive farang rats in the country are
>>
>>2142281
You're probably better off with a ladyboy because she won't scream rape when you compliment her hair and actually wants to fuck a guy. She also actually wants to look like a beautiful woman so she won't just let herself go after she gets pregnant (because she can't) and then just bitch at you the rest of her life.
>>
>>2139725
i think ive seen that ladyboy on the hub
>>
What kind of test are they going to shove up my bum bum?
>>
Ladyboys are glorious (never been to Thailand tho). Definitely give them a try. You won't regret it unless you're too gay to try something because you think it makes you gay.
>>
File: 1.png (52 KB, 184x378)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>2142435
Seen her? I fucking paid 500 to bang her and nutted down her throat. This was in 2018. There are newer cuter girls that will do more for the same 500 especially now that they are so hot for money because of the coof.

Banging this later today.
>>
>>2142514
>ladyboys
>her
>her
>her
>girls
>>
>>2139862
>I 100% won't test positive
Looool, yeah right, do some fucking research mate, plenty of people test positive even with no symptoms. And it's not a hotel they lock you up in, it's forced hospitalisation.
God you plague rats are so fucking stupid, even a brief search can find you dozens of horror stories about this.
If someone else on your flight tests positive you are considered the same, you can't opt to go home, must do the two weeks locked up.
Good luck dumbfuck.
>>
>>2141696
More like 1000 baht, $30. You tucking comers, free if you’re remotely attractive.
>>
>>2142540
to set everything up with the funnels and the piss? you've never been to Thailand. $200
>>
>>2142514
uh....so that really is a ladyboy?
>>
>>2142537
tbf it is not in Thai's best interest to lock anyone up = they want to say their program is working and time and time again in Indonesia and Philippines there were reporters that reported (and gone missing lol) that the tests for PCR weren't being done, reusing swabs making tests always be positive or just doctoring test results.

Only indonesia seems to really be catching down on fake PCR tests, philippines doesn't give a fuck and I doubt Thaiworld woudl either.
>>
I joined a sidelinethailand telegram group. Everybody share girl reviews in thai. Is this legit?
>>
>>2142611
Dude drop the link on my cord I want extremely shy and cordial porcelain urban minded qts to bounce on my dick with short quiet gasps while I grip both their ass cheeks so I can see their butthole going up and down
>>
>>2142231
>STILL?
honestly just kys retard
dumber than Jody
>>
>>2142540
>More like 1000 baht
tell me you've never been to thailand without telling me you've never been to thailand
1000 baht ST or LT died in 2014
>>
>>2142231
There’s boat, villa, house parties everyday as well as tree town and bamboo beach.

The only people who are really suffering are all the ugly faggots that have to go to bars because the girls pretty much can’t decline a customer; they know what they signed up for. I’ve seen Pu walk down from upstairs at toybox with two old and ugly fuckin dudes and when they left she poured liquor in a sit or around her in front of the bar and wai’d these girls are nuts
>>
>>2142546
Allow me to translate the description for you.

>Ladyboy with short hair
>had a boob job
>still have dick
>list where they work in Bangkok
>real
>use LINE to schedule
>>
>>2142231

Bars reopen Jan 16
>>
>>2142835
>Bars
Anything else like clubs or parties or is it just bars?

>>2142642
>honestly just kys retard
Working on it homie
>>
>>2142800
Yeah I see them even on Facebook. I can't find a single cisgendered woman, though. They won't even talk. The ladyboys around the globe, even the 10/10 ones, will talk, though, and give you their social media accounts/phone numbers.
>>
>>2143013
Try this hashtag.

#linegirl
>>
>>2142514
what site is this on? i wanna have a look round
>>
>>2142835
They’re probably not going to
>>
File: 1637250070661.jpg (273 KB, 1194x1536)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>2139869
>>
>>2142645
you are just ugly
in 2019 you could have sex with a lot of freelancers in Pattaya beach road for 500 baht
paying more than 1,000 baht for a HIV thai whore is an obvious rip off

even paying a thai woman is not very reasonable when you know how easy they are
>>
>>2144492
>in 2019 you could have sex with a lot of freelancers in Pattaya beach road for 500 baht
hello good sirs, have a beautiful day bloody basterd
>>
>>2142546
Bruv, you might have something wrong with your brain if you seriously can't tell that's a gay twink.
>>
>>2144492
damn u still salty from this incident rajesh
>>
>>2144492
Beach Road freelancers were the worst of the worst among the whores. Either diseased or ran out of the clubs and gogos for being scammers. Some gems were to be found but not worth digging through the coal
>>
>>2144492
Also, this is a Bangkok thread. He is correct for prices in Bangkok
>>
>>2142281
>>2139902

A good rule of thumb is that LBs looks and figure more closely approximate Western beauty standards, but real Thai women look underdeveloped/like children in relation to Western women
>>
I want to move to Bangkok bros and DO NOT date white woman
>>
>>2145332
I like white girls but I didn’t move to Asia just to date them. I tend to like the attitude of Asian girls more too (non of that woke crap). One thing I noticed in white girls in Asia give me real dirty looks when I’m out with an Asian girlfriend. Happened in Japan the most (despite Japanese men having a fetish for white girls, the white girls ignore them), Vietnam a lot too (mostly fatter Australian girls I’d never look twice at), but not too often here in Thailand. In Thailand the white female tourists and expats just accept that most men aren’t interested in them. The really hot ones will always get attention but I can imagine they’ll never find a serious guy here.
>>
>>2145343
I heard it somewhere (maybe Taiwan) white girls makes disgusted face when they see you with your asian gf because they are so salty. I live in a 99% white country so its hard to me to imagine, but I think I would enjoy it for a long time. The first time when I went to Thailand a girl who I know always sended me after/before asian beauty videos. I think even she was salty lol.
>>
>>2145332
Suit yourself. More white girls for my spic dick.
>>
>>2145347
In Japan the white girls would make disappointed faces, in Vietnam the cat Aussie girls (80% of the white girls I saw, except for French girls with their families) definitely made disgusted looks, like they were outraged I was with a cute young Viet girl. In Thailand they just look resigned and look away.
>>
>>2145350
You’re welcome to them, Spaniard anon. I still like white women aesthetically but in recent years I feel I can’t relax around them without accidentally offending them, or maybe I’m not virtue signalling enough.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1.66 MB, 336x372)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>2145351
>>2145347
>>2145343
I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about. I have chilled with my asian girlfriend in China and Korea and no white girl gave a fuck. Sometimes I would see them with a local asian boyfriend but I honestly don't care as its none of my business. The only people that care are Asian and African locals (if you're dating one of their own) but even then 99% of people don't care, are accepting or are only starring because you are a novelty to them.
>>
>>2145353
Never lived in China so I can’t comment there. Back when I taught in Korea some of the female teachers were always thirsty for attention, but to be honest I saw a lot less foreign tourists there, and anyways I mostly noticed the dirty looks Korean men gave to us.
>>
>>2139849
Is honestly worse than this, may have changed with the new rules but if your flight has one positive result you all get locked up, all these 50yo coomers got caught up with the Phuket bubble and ended up being locked up in a hospital for 2 weeks, they demanded to leave while happily paying for it all and the Thais just laughed and kept them in a 3rd world hospital while also taking their money.
You have no idea how fucked asia is right now.
>>
>>2142550
Imagine thinking anything the thais do is in their best interest.
The only good thais are the ones that got out, no joke, the country is a complete fucking mess solely propped up by billions of desperate pathetic cunts who don't have legal prostitution in their own country.
>>
>>2145332
White woman are at their best in Bangkok though, you fuckers really don't understand how much it fucks with their heads, I was trashed, slurring and belligerent to everyone yet picked up the cutest American lass I'll ever fuck solely because no one would give her attention. Don't go to Thailand for seamonkeys, go for the anglo women that have been broken by the reality of life. It's far better.
>>
>>2145357
> may have changed with the new rules but if your flight has one positive result you all get locked up, all these 50yo coomers got caught up with the Phuket bubble and ended up being locked up in a hospital for 2 weeks, they demanded to leave while happily paying for it all and the Thais just laughed and kept them in a 3rd world hospital while also taking their money.
You pulled that all out of your ass. First of all, if you were quarantined for being close to a positive case and not positive yourself, you had to go to an ASQ hotel, not a hospital. Second of all, the only case I heard happened back in July on an Emirates flight. Everyone refused to go to an ASQ hotel and just booked flights home, except for one German girl who had her insurance pay for the quarantine. This generated a lot of bad publicity and it has not been enforced since then. If you test positive it’s a different story, because you can’t fly out since no airline will let you onboard without a negative PCR. That’s why you make sure your insurance covers involuntary quarantine (not all of them do). If someone tests positive and doesn’t need a ventilator or medical assistance, the medical authorities can let them quarantine in a private residence.

There’s not much risk in coming here now but do make sure you have insurance.
>>
>>2142835
If you believe them you're dumber than a 7/11 cheese toastie
>>
>>2145360
> I was trashed, slurring and belligerent to everyone yet picked up the cutest American lass I'll ever fuck
Are you sure she was cute if you were that drunk?
>>
>>2145360
This

I met a french girl teaching english in Siracha or Sitamsat a fucking lost village in the middle of Thailand while she was having a 3 days trip in Bangkok

I had a suite in Windsor hotel and while chatting with her on Tinder i understood she was staying in a fucking guesthouse in soi4 with her OZ gf

I told her to come with her friend in my room so we can drink and watch the sunset from my living room comfy

she felt very insulted that I offer that like a typical idiot feminist so I told her there was no bad intention just we are on tinder and she is staying 3 days in BKK so we are not going to fund a family she could come and have fun then go back to her life

she ghosted me for 3 hours, at this point i was thinking to go to massage parlor in order to get my dick sucked and on my way there she asked me "remind me where is your hotel?"

she arrived 15 minutes later

we talked about her life in the countryside of thailand and she was so upset that all the kids do nothing except looking at netflix, so much are gays, so much are turning into traps and there is no one to fuck her hard (clearly she was implying that)

told her to calm down and that even if i was from paris (the gayest town of france) i was also shocked how feminine are most of thai teenagers

I fucked her bareback on the balcony, treated her like the bitch she was, creampied her and when we finished i told her to sleep here so we can have a 2nd round when the sun will get up

we fucked again at 7 and she left to her pathetic village the next day

tl,dr: thai teenagers are weak beta faggots and white women are seething because no one care about them in SEA
>>
>>2145360
People are sloots when abroad. If you have a partner (male or female) and they tell you they will go on vacation with their friends or by themselves just assume they cheated on you. Doesn't matter the location. I've fucked girls on vacations who had boyfriends/husbands who were Dutch, Nigerian, Equatorial Guinean, Chinese, British, American, Korean, etc. It didn't matter. My favorite was a hot poojeta who was arrange married to a dicklet so every 5 seconds she was just talking about how my (average sized) dick was so huge. Feels good man.
>>
>>2145394
>If you have a partner (male or female) and "they tell you they will go on vacation with their friends or by themselves just assume they cheated on you."

This 100%.
>>
>>2145394
THIS
>>
>>2142514
unedited photo plesse
>>
>>2141692
There are hoops to jump through before coming. Thailand Pass system. Don't think they'll be ringing pharmacies. A lot of applications got auto approved, I think u need to make sure you upload a jpg and not a pdf of your vaccine certificate. Check Richard barrow, he went on about it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWibqJ-WAvc
>>
You guys I just got back to Pattaya. It has changed so much. It's quite quiet in the streets. Why are there so many russians now. What part of russia are they from al city people? Who started shilling them to come to this place.
>>
>>2147418
Many of the Russians never left. They gravitated to Phuket and Pattaya. Both have been major destinations for Russian tourists for a long time. Ironically it seems like more of the Russian families used to go to Pattaya and the younger active ones went to Phuket.
>>
>>2147418
There are no Russians. In 2014 the ruble collapsed overnight and 99 percent of them went immediately home never to return. The few that stuck around aren't worth knowing anything about. They are rude drunks who hate you, that's all you need to know.
>>
>>2147418
there was russian people in Pattaya way before you step your first foot there disgusting anglo
>>
>>2139775
> I want women(female) and not the ladyboys
Suuuuure.
>>
>>2147418
Pattaya has always been 95% Russian tourists and 5% sexpats, in the recent years before covid it was 49% Russian, 49% Chinese and 2% sexpats.
>>
>>2145369
Good story. Well told.
>>
>>2148122
Thai slits getting a taste of that Big Chinese Cock. They will just laugh at tiny western cocks now they’ve had a taste of the cock masters.
>>
File: 677626.jpg (44 KB, 301x475)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
How accurate is this book? I read it all in one night, it was fairly insightful. Pretty sad though how some hookers kill themselves if they find out they got HIV.

Assuming you don't "fall" for a bargirl, is it still fairly safe to go raw with them and creampie? How much would they charge for that?
>>
>>2148266
pretty accurate, even goes into detail how some are recruited by and sleep with family members as long as they get paid

depends on the girl, but you really shouldn't risk bareback unless you're sure 100% she's a new worker.

I remember getting an 18 year old that just graduated high school, didn't know anything, then I ran into her again half a year later and she was covered in tattoos, even had a full back tattoo.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.