[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1635230664530.jpg (63 KB, 1024x768)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Honest thoughts on Australia?
>>
>>2137348
Trash.
>>
File: 1606437940398.jpg (48 KB, 512x720)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>2137348
depends state to state and depends what /out/ you're into.
each state is basically it's on independent country with different laws and culture.
southern states are usually considered to be nanny state trash, where as some like QLD and SA are based but considered to be full of hicks and hillbillies.
the real hidden gems are the NT and Tassie.
If you want to be set in Aus just make sure you get into a trade. there's trade work literally everywhere letting you live basically anywhere you want and it always pays well. plenty of jobs where you can get $70/hr to basically stand around all day
>>
>>2137348

disgraceful
>>
>>2137348
Absolutely worthless, and I say that as an Australian.
>>
great when your a kid growung up
after that use the hecs and gtfo!
>>
not bad if you go to smaller coast towns. otherwise shit, overpriced, cities are pozzed af, to really enjoy yourself you need to pay a fortune.
>>
Always wanted to visit but their politicians seem to be absolutely obsessed with China while their people seem completely oblivious to what can actually offend people who aren't Australian.

Numerous times I've seen an Aussie offend someone thinking what they said was as plain as a grocery list only to find the other person mortified.

Usually people will get even more confused as the Aussies typically are shocked they offended someone and profoundly apologize.

It'll usually be something like:
'ah well you're a darkie so of course they'll offer you some bananas'
Or
'she's an absolute cunt and looks like she got her head kicked in but at least she's good for him (husband)'

Very strange people, really nice and friendly but seemingly autistic.
>>
Both underrated and overrated
>>
>>2137397
what you don't say is 70$ in Australia is shit and a mcdonald set is 40$
>>
>>2137348
Depends what you like. I live in SA and there isn't much besides at the end of the year, if you're into the outdoors the entire country is amazing but otherwise you might be disappointed.
>>
>>2137699
You guys think that's weird? I never thought about it, I just thought everyone did it. What else do you think of Australians? People say sorry because we never mean it out of spite, it's just our humor here.
>>
>>2137868
Nah I get it is just a little funny considering euros and brits get mad if the other person gets offended.

Ppl seem nice and chill, growing trend of populism and racism seems unnerving though.
>>
Ive only ever met one Australian in life and he fit the fat SJW #metoo stereotype to the letter.
>>
As an Australian I think it is one of the best countries in the world while also being on the brink of becoming a bad mix of the USA and Monaco.
We have serious issues with media bias, which has led to the most corrupt and blatantly retarded politicians becoming revered by the general midwit. Yes every country has this issue but from what I've heard Australia is by far the worst in the world in this regard. Good news is the younger population is becoming pretty aware of this now, but I'm afraid this only applies to the ones that care about anything other than partying and sport (less than you might think).
Housing affordability is some of the worst in the world and only seems to be getting worse as the government continues to allow foreign businesses to have unlimited access to our property. What's even worse is that the government also allows foreign investors to buy our WATER, of which we are notoriously lacking.
Deforestation is at an all-time high and the current government is basically silent on all environmental issues. Fossil fuel companies basically own the Liberal party despite the evidence that has proven Australia would profit more than most countries by investing in renewable energy.

So yeah, I guess I've got a lot of problems with our government and the state of the economy, but really, it's not a bad place, it's just run by bad people and is becoming harder to live in. A lot of smart young Australians are planning to immigrate somewhere else after they get their education (an Australian education is highly respected).

Nice place to visit if you can afford it, but I'd say it's overrated as far as travel.
>>
>>2137773
this. cost of living is pretty high in the cities, now WFH is possible for some industries, the desirable country towns are getting expensive too.
>>
File: SA-HEAPSGOOD.png (228 KB, 788x821)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>2137397
>>2137863
God's country.
>>
I may be biased. We are essentially a frankenstein of U.S, Britain, Canada and a lil bit of original sauce.
It's also very different depending on where you are.
I'm from Victoria (cursed state) and it's fucking shit.
We have some nice nature until you climb a mountain (or as I like to call them "big hills") and see endless fields of ugly brown farmland. The entire countries government sucks ass and is just slightly less cucked than NZ.
Everything is expensive, everyone in the cities is a cunt (and not in the friendly way) and the "aussie" spirit that people like to brag about is long dead unless you're in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.
The only first world country i've visited is the U.S and outside of L.A people were pretty nice. U.S feels more unclean than Australia though. I've noticed heaps of potholes, homeless, mulattos and fat people. We have a lot less mutts in Australia because we're more racially diverse in the sense that everyone is either Chinese, Sudanese, Indian or Australian-European.
I don't recommend living here because you'll probably get trapped here by the government for the rest of your life.
>>
>>2137348
Most of it is shit but Victoria is absolutely based
>>
>>2137699
I say cunt in front of foreigners because they need to harden the fuck up.
Its just a word.
>>
>>2137348
im a bong who lived in australia for 2 years 2015-2017. mostly i lived in melbourne

i liked it there, people were friendly and desu it wasn't that much of a culture shock moving from london. i worked on that tourist holiday visa as a chef most of my time there. victoria is based, nsw is alright. queensland is a major shithole, feels super backward there like a time machine to 80s britain. i never went to the west coast or up to darwin but I drove up the coast over a couple of months with some friends whilst i was there, best part of the trip I would reccomend doing that. there's loads of places to camp, although I definitely had some dodgy experiences like a drug dealer threating to stab me at a highway layby for looking at him. but also some kino ones right next to stunning beaches, saw so many kangeroo's, saw dolphins in the surf, saw koala's and a few other creatures. honestly to me australia didn't seem as expensive as australians make out, rent in melbourne wasn't that bad, i paid £300 a month to split a en suite room with a balcony not far out the cbd (. i was paid $22 an hour cash in hand most places, when I went the exchange rate was £1:$2 which was nice going out too. maybe this has changed now i dunno, it was 6 years ago. i wouldn't say i have a burning desire to live in australia, but i'm sure it would be quite pleasant.
>>
>>2139002
how did you manage to only make 22 an hour? I was on 50 within the first year of my whv and 60 before my third year ended
>>
>>2139002
>i was paid $22 an hour cash in hand
Ummm
>>
>>2139002
>i was paid $22 an hour cash in hand
The tax office would like to know your location
>>
I was a little obsessed with it when I was a teenager, I thought it was a badass place and I wanted to move there as an expat. But now it looks like the opposite. However I don't know shit about their politics beyond the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>2139293
>I thought it was a badass place
You are completely right we are badass over here
>>
File: Australia.png (394 KB, 472x675)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>2138972
Fellow Australian, pretty much this. It especially blows my fucking mind how expensive this shithole is given how little there is to do.
>>
>>2137773
>Aus has the greatest beef and seafood in the world
>some of the world's best restaurants
>multicultural history that's generated some of the best fusion cuisine in the world
>comparing price of fukken Maccas of all places

I'm gunna assume you're pretending to be retarded over the cost of things.
Yes.
Things cost different amounts in different countries.
Some things are cheaper than your home country.
Some are bound to be more expensive.

Do yourself a favour.
Avoid the cities if you can.
The real good food in Australia is in country pubs, small town bakeries and coastal fish n chip shops.
But that's the problem with Australia.
Unless you buy/rent a car, you're pretty much restricted to whatever city you flew to.
Each of the 6 or so major cities are 12~20 hour's drive apart (or more) with fuck-all public transport between them.
Now, post-COVID we dont have $20-$30 domestic flights anymore so RIP to that.

Do what I tell ppl in every "how to travel Aus?" thread
Buy or rent a little shitbox Toyota, put camping gear in the back, go up/down the entire east coast staying at hostels and national parks along the way
>>
>>2139002
>honestly to me australia didn't seem as expensive
That's because you're from London, one of the only places more expensive than Melbourne and Sydney. Melbourne is also wannabe London so I'm not surprised you felt familiar.
>>2139437
>Avoid the cities if you can.
If you do eat in the cities, most of the ethnic enclaves have good food. Always get a yiros from some Greek joint near the beach, a Vietnamese roll from some Viet cornershop, or Italian from a bistro still owned by Italians.
>>
>>2137699
>Politicians obsessed with China
this could be a full 2000 character reply on it's own, but ill shorten it to "Aussie politics is dominated by richfag puppets who are controlled by the Big Four banks, the Mining industry and the Cotton industry". The latter two have big trade deals with China.
Money talks, so politicians are trying SO hard to toe the line with China to keep making money when it's 90% certain that we're gunna be at war with them in the next 10 years anyway.
Australia did the same shit pre-WW2 with selling iron and coal to the Japs.

>why do Aussies say offensive shit and act like it's normal?
Cuz everyone (short of a handful of richfag hipsters in the cities) has been raised on casual, yet friendly racism.
This, combined with our "Cheeky Aussie Larrakin" demeanour we developed in the 19th and early 20th century. Nowadays known as the "Australian Shitposter".
It's part of our culture and sense of humour for hundreds of years, mostly a product of us not taking any sort of authority figures seriously and always lookin to have a larf at some cunt's expense.
Part of this is just saying what we feel. People will make comments like that in Australia openly and it's fine, just how we are.
It's fukken hot and we have no respect for authority, of course we're gunna tell you what we think.

Of course, like I said in another post, Australia is a fukken big and diverse place.
How people act in Country Queensland will be a far cry from vegan latte-sipping faggots in downtown Melbourne.

>>2139444
>If you do eat in the cities, most of the ethnic enclaves have good food
THIS THIS THIS A HUNDRED TIMES THIS.
Best Chinese, Greek, Italian, Vietnamese or Middle-Eastern food you'll ever eat will likely be in an ethnic eatery in "(countryname)-town" part of a city.
>>
>>2139447
its part of your culture for hundreds of years? really captain cook?
>>
>>2139437
some country pubs I can recommend from my travels:
- post office hotel Goolgowi (very generous drinks)
- the punt Darlington point (shit food terrible service but they will not kick you out to the point you can get naked and on the bar and still get a beer when you get dressed again)
- new royal hotel, Surat (excellent food, clean accommodation)
- the Albion, Normanton (low levels of aboriginals, all the ones in there are good, great food great service. shaz is a legend. good parties on the lawn after the place closes)
- lake Bolac hotel, lake Bolac (food was above average and country girls with large thighs abound)
>>
>>2139587
You do know the Australian colonies existed in the 1800's right
>>
>>2139447
>mostly a product of us not taking any sort of authority figures seriously
Except obviously when it comes to covid
>>
>>2139640
Tbf they are rioting
>>
File: ifonlydifferent.png (1.61 MB, 1293x1293)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>2138985
This. All just monkey sounds. The universe owes no one anything.
>>
>>2139640
I dunno what that other cunt is on about, people were laying flowers outside Berejiklian's office when she had to step down for corruption, the wog whore. People here are massive bootlickers, hence how we have such a pervasive nanny state in the first place.
>>
>>2138972
>I don't recommend living here because you'll probably get trapped here by the government for the rest of your life.
I have been held hostage in your country for over a year because of my work arrangement and the travel closure.
>>
>>2137348
>Honest thoughts on Australia?

Gay shithole. Bought up by Chinese money. Not surprisingly considering it was and is a prison colony.
>>
Why do Australians complain about Chinese when Chinese ppl don't loot their stores or go on raping sprees?

Oh they take yer jobs and buy up real estate? Take a look at NA and Europe, we have that but also from the entirety of oil rich middle eastern countries, eastern euro oligarchs/tycoons, and now from finance firms like Blackrock and trulia.

They don't integrate with Aussie culture and keep to themselves? First gen immigrants never can anywhere in the world including whites, unless it's similar culture/race like white Americans to Canada.

Something something unis being overly reliant on foreign money. Yeah that's a politician problem not a foreigner problem.

You can't suffer in Australia
>>
>>2142515
Because the Chinese Government is hellbent on breaking Australia and has no problem using Chinese people to do it.
>Something something unis being overly reliant on foreign money. Yeah that's a politician problem not a foreigner problem.
Politicians don't run universities. They decide their own prices.
>>
>>2137773
The fuck are you on about cunt, $70 aud is $50 usd. A large big mac meal costs $12
>>
>>2142515
t. zhang
>>
>>2138251
>Australia is by far the worst in the world in this regard
No, it's probably not. Everyone says the same. It's just that you read your own news and get mad over it every day, and you don't do that for other countries. You don't even speak their language.
But everyone else does the same and they're always mad about their own news.
>>
>>2142526
Breaking it how? Aren't all the politicians white conservatives?
>>
>>2142578
Trade tariffs, threats and throwing money at our neighbors
>>
we're all mates here in australia, and since we're mates, we call each other mates, but don't call us a mate, we don't think you're a mate, so make sure to tell mates their mates, mate
>>
>>2142515
Australians just don't know real strife so they overreact to the smallest inconveniences. A nation full of Karens, in stark contrast to their image of aggressively masculine bush men who tell it as it is.
>>
Theyre given the ol' Saddam Treatment. Dismantle the police until "Freedom is Learned".
>>
>>2137348
I lived there all my life and only just recently moved. Don't get me wrong, it used to be a good place in the past to raise a family and life a comfortable safe life. The problem is, this country has pretty much experienced uninterrupted growth since inception. This makes the population insular, arrogant and docile... the worst combination.

People are not very welcoming of foreigners, or just don't really care, and they only see things from an Australian point of view. They also don't like ambition and people doing better them or striving to do better than them. They expect everyone to know the unwritten social 'rules' of the place, and if you don't know them (which no foreigner would), you'll be ostracised and it would feel very lonely.

Most of all, our COVID response has been delusional. If you were unfortunate enough to live in Melbourne, you experienced the longest lockdown in the world, and the most brutal of Government overreach seen in Australian history. I could go on and on about the current and future problems this nation will face, but the point is that this country is pozzed and will be fucked for the foreseeable future
>>
>>2143665
>I lived there all my life and only just recently moved

Where did you move to? It's the Chinese take over for Australia and that's a good thing. The Chinese will take over and whip the stupid bogans and make them work hard. Call it neo-colonism if you want.
>>
>>2139002
>victoria is based, nsw is alright. queensland is a major shithole, feels super backward there like a time machine to 80s britain
of course you'd like victoria you fucken poofter ass faggot. you're from london, the biggest shithole capital there is
>>
>>2142974
A populace who hasn't faced mass starvation in its entire history has too much to lose to actually do anything about their conditions. We can't even vote out the party that everyone agrees is shit
>>
>>2139002
>i liked it there, people were friendly and desu it wasn't that much of a culture shock moving from london.
That's because Melbourne likes to think of itself as the London of the south. So of course you would feel at home in Australia's European LARP city.

>victoria is based,
No... Melbourne especially is full of incredibly stuck up people who have a weird stockholm syndrome about living in an ugly sprawl of urban decay.

>nsw is alright. queensland is a major shithole, feels super backward there like a time machine to 80s britain.
I'll let your reddit view of Queensland pass because Queensland is better off without more normies discovering how great it is.
>>
>>2143739
>brissy resident talking about how qld is different to Mexico
fucking kek you live in a globe globohomo city too you retard.
>>
>>2137348
Dystopian Orwellian state that is 95% desert or semi-desert using the Thornthewaite method.
>>
Australian acquaintances of mine spend part of every year in Orange County, California, which they describe as “extremely culturally similar” to their home in Oz. That tells me enough to know that I need never visit.

I like history and culture more than I like beaches, /out/, or weird animals. Australia has neither. So it’s not the place for me.

Also, I lived in Wisconsin for a few years; there is no longer any joy in binge drinking for me.
>>
>>2144016
this is an important point to make. the aboriginals did absolutely nothing for 40k years before Europeans made this a country. literally nothing. just wandered around in the desert and died of preventable diseases and threw sticks at kangaroos. so a sign of human civilisation that is 200 years old is considered very old. my hometown has a church that is over 1000 years old and is considered nothing special so it was a bit weird when people started showing me "historic" concrete buildings.
>>
File: moot.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>2137699
>>
>every time one of these threads comes up poor people complain about victoria being too liberal or some shit

>the nicest people i met in australia was visiting victoria and south australia

>nsw was full of people who were too stuck up to talk to anybody outside their own social circle

>went out one weekend in qld, met like 3 people, people purposely bumping in to me to try start fights or some shit

the further north you get the worse australia gets, weather and people.
>>
>>2137348
nation of drunks
>>
>>2143665
This. Australia has never really suffered, so the people are extremely complacent towards everything - extraction of resources, water scarcity, housing crisis, brain drain, Chinese neo-colonialism, cronyism, corruption, government overreach and general nanny-statism.
>>
>>2144016
>/out/, or weird animal
I've never understood this shit honestly, the Australian countryside is very barren. It's certainly unique but I would never call it beautiful or worthy of really repeated exploration, especially when the landscapes found here to stuff like the Scottish Highlands, the Alps, Japanese forests, whatever. It lacks beauty. And the beaches, seriously, most countries in the world have fucking beaches, who gives a shit?
>>
>>2145745
>Australia, a country containing every climate zone in the world, is one thing
are you an Australian who lives in a state capital or a tourist who did the east coast?
>>
>>2142974
This was my impression as well. Americans think Australia is a whole country full of "Crocodile Dundee" men but it's really a land of hipsters that are fussy about food and coffee, bitchy white women, and alcoholic old men and lots of chinks and pajeets. The whole place felt like a California planned HOA community such as the city of Irvine or somewhere around Palo Alto with the only real giveaway that it's not that being the driving on the other side. One of the my biggest disappointments in a place ever.
>>
>>2145752
wtf I went to new York and no one was wearing a cowboy hat then I went to London and no one was wearing kilts??????
>>
>>2145755
I'd be one thing if Australians we're just boring and normal but they all insist on acting like the shittiest types of white people for some reason.
>>
File: 1628757321270.jpg (120 KB, 1024x768)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>2139437
>fuck-all public transport between them
Im Aussie so mostly have only ever driven up and down the east coast, but one time I did a few long distance bus trips, they were actually real fucking cozy with most of the people being backpackers going to various regional towns.
I got on alone to get away for a few days, got off on nsw north coast with a bunch of German and American drinking buddies, had a great time with them.
I wouldn't write off the buses, they alright.
Not sure about the trains, haven't caught one in decades, think there's a lot of boomers on them because pensioners get a few free trips per year.
>>
>>2145762
how did u get this picture of me the morning after origin
>>
>>2145755
Why would people in London be wearing kilts you worthless Australian fuckstain.
>>
>>2146043
>aggressive Englishman without reading comprehension or seemingly any form of higher cognitive function
shocker
>>
>>2146043
can you read the words or just not understand the meaning of them
>>
too many white immigrants have ruined it
>>
>>2137699
based thats how we used to be in england before pc took over
>>
Australia is the "Alabama of the World". Australian tourists are also the worlds drunk homeless population.
>>
>>2146060
>white immigrants
I can feel the yellow in your hands, chang
>>
lived in wa all my life in bumfuck, feels good.
>>
File: you.png (158 KB, 912x1024)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>2146043
classical English retardation
>>
>>2146496
>wa
Is that a chinese territory?
>>
>>2146496
based hope you mean actual bumfuck and not Bunbury or something
>>
>>2137348
honestly confused how such a xenophobic country consistently fails at ejecting a government that isn't completely corrupt to foreign corporations
>>
>>2148092
Yeah dunno why aussies try hard for Joe Bidens shriveled up testies. We shot mad max in the country, what else do they want?
>>
>>2148092
>ejecting
*electing lmao
>>
>>2137348
Would have been alright but it’s shown itself to be a country run by jailers.
>>
File: 1372674003825.png (110 KB, 260x218)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>2145763
>>
Australia is and has been called the nanny state for decades. Everyone wants to blame someone else for their own fuckups.
>One packet of cigarettes is now 60 dollars, e-cigarettes illegal cause they are so concerned about health risks from it
>One box of beer 24 375ml bottles is 65 dollars
>Every business within a 50km radius of any CBD is owned by chinks and Indians, no white people around
>Sold off a national Park to the Chinese who promptly closed it off, restricted access to Chinese only, destroyed native flora and fauna and got away with it completely

There's nothing worth being here for. At all. It's over.
>>
>>2148242
> >Everyone wants to blame someone else for their own fuckups.
>blames immigrants for your own problems
pottery
>>
>>2148242
you can make that 60 dollars for a pack of smokes in ONE HOUR of work with no education of any kind, often with accommodation supplied with the same job. and you're whinging. you're the problem.
>>
>>2139437
>Buy or rent a little shitbox Toyota, put camping gear in the back, go up/down the entire east coast staying at hostels and national parks along the way
This.

Except for
>national parks along the way
Don’t get a shitbox if you are going to the exception, Fraser Island (K’gari now). Been there many times, either you have a decent 4WD or you will be stuck in sand and everybody will laugh at you, so don’t get a shitbox, get a decent car that can handle the sand and won’t fuck you over. I had a 80 series Toyota and then a 100 series once more recently a few years back. But the island is fantastic for camping. Some of the lakes and creeks are prime locations for picking up backpacker sluts, unbelievably so. Scored my first and second threesome there, and my fifth too. New Years Eve for one of them, it was literally just going down onto the beach and fucking under the stars.
>>
>>2143665
>I lived there all my life and only just recently moved. Don't get me wrong, it used to be a good place in the past to raise a family and life a comfortable safe life. The problem is, this country has pretty much experienced uninterrupted growth since inception. This makes the population insular, arrogant and docile... the worst combination.
basically this.
I left in 2007 and the country's completely changed into this since then.
Everyone acts like they're "hard done by" yet they're all tradesmen and construction workers making $150k/year.
Everyone complains about new laws, the corrupt govt and the price of shit going up but yet no-one wants to put their neck out to fix or change anything.

The country these days has this overwhelming "fuck off, it's fine, get a job you faggot hippie" attitude about everything and it holds us back.
And it's not made easier by the corrupt govt, big banks, murdoch media and mining/cotton industries selling every piece of the country to China for short term personal gain, instead of trying to better the place for future generations.

Boomers got a free ride with free university, actually free healthcare, a free old age pension and retirement at age 55 and dont know why younger generations complain when we have to work until age 75, pay for retirement ourselves, pay for healthcare and have all racked up university debt for literally useless degrees the Govt told everyone to get in the 90s/00s dotcom boom.
>>
File: 1637300716552.png (122 KB, 727x516)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>2145208
obligatory
>>
File: 1606996709764.jpg (8 KB, 222x227)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>2148242
How to identify a cityfag: the post.
>>
>>2138251
FriendlyJordies fuck off you ALP shill
>>
>>2138251
>A lot of smart young Australians are planning to immigrate somewhere else after they get their education
gee I wonder why the country is run by retards then
>>
>>2142568
>It's just that you read your own news and get mad over it every day, and you don't do that for other countries.
I've lived in a few countries besides Australia and it does stand out like the other anon said. Press bias is closer to that of the Chinese state media than something like the BBC. Criticism of government is always very softball, and all media outlets report the same stories with the same bias, just pandering to different audiences.

I wouldn't call it the worst in the world, but it's probably the worst in the anglosphere.
>>
>>2148669
>everyone makes 150 a year
>we have to pay for ourselves
try and live somewhere like the UK where 60k aud is a middle class income above what a teacher etc can expect and then whinge about aus you myopic big city retard
>>
>>2149376
I think that was his point, friendo.
>>
>>2137348
A shithole full of meatheaded conformists. That's what I thought before they went full 1984.

I hate burgers too, but at least they do what they want. I can respect that.
>>
>>2149354
another chinese bootlicker. enjoying scotty shitting in your mouth every day? you probably ask for seconds.
>>
>>2138981
Communist and sodomized state.
>>
>>2137348
>Honest thoughts on Australia?

Sure.

>bought out by CCP
>full of Changs
>un-culture bogans going to Bali
>island full of crimminal ancestors
>shit economy

Please stay in your containment country
>>
>>2137699
>'ah well you're a darkie so of course they'll offer you some bananas'
>Or
>'she's an absolute cunt and looks like she got her head kicked in but at least she's good for him (husband)'
Get a sense of humour
Bantz is a form of bonding, and you rejected their friendship by being an offended faggot
>>
>>2137959
>growing trend of populism and racism seems unnerving though.
As long as you're not a Chinaman come to spread CCP propaganda and pump our realestate market up so nobody born in Australia can afford a house, or a muslim, there won't be a problem.
Australians aren't any more racist than other anglos, it's just we give less of a shit about hiding it.
I guarantee people in the UK or America hate you just as much, if not more
>>
>>2149521
>>bought out by CCP
>>full of Changs
>>un-culture bogans going to Bali
>>island full of crimminal ancestors
>>shit economy
cope
>>
>>2149517
>communist
I fucking wish
>>
>>2149526
How is it a cope. The country is shit, there is no cope. Who gives a fuck about AUS anyways, your country is insignificant except for China man buying up all of your land and natural resource while your white boomer politicians sell the country, bit by bit.
>>
>>2149546
>China man buying up all of your land and natural resource
They aren't. Have you never heard of a foreign investment board before? They've blocked nearly every single major purchase.
>>
>>2149559
Australian here
This guy has no fucking idea
Probably votes Lib like all brainwashed retards
>>
>>2149449
>Burgers can do what they want
Lmaooooo
>>
>>2149559
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202105/1222716.shtml

Soon your kids will speak Chinese
>>
>>2149671
Literally Chinese government funded media outlet
They won't speak Chinese because we're going to war with China within 10 years, until China no longer exists
You can thank Emperor Winnie the Pooh for that, he's the one who told all his politicians to be complete cunts to everybody who isn't Chinese
>>
>>2137348
Name me 1 or 2 good reasons why I should visit Australia
>>
>>2149673
>They won't speak Chinese because we're going to war with China within 10 years

No you won't. AUS is cucked and your politicians are bought out. AUS going to war with China is a /pol/ fantasy, as there is no real war anymore, there is only soft economic war and AUS has already lost
>>
>>2149671
Correct projection, at least in 2019. But China is already a downward trend since covid happened. I guess you were living in a cave in the last 2 years.
>>
>>2149692
>But China is already a downward trend since covid happened.

If China is going down, then the rest of the world is fucked. In case you don't know ...

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/china-is-now-worlds-richest-nation-ahead-of-us-2612496

And yes, China will continue to buy up the world until they're done, you already see this in Canada, USA, AUS, New Zealand, Africa etc.

Why do you think Thailand has a policy where foreigners can't buy the land but only lease it? Why do you think Vietnam has a law where foreign companies need a Vietnamese partner who owns 51% of the company? Because Asian nations are wise and know that China is trying to buy everything up
>>
>>2149694
>Because Asian nations are wise and know that China is trying to buy everything up
Except there are Asian countries that owe lots of debt to china. Just because thailand doesn't let china buy land doesn't mean they don't accept funds to build roads/transportation/infrastructure. Same shit is happening in Sri Lanka as well. If you don't think China has their hands in everyone's pie, you aren't looking hard enough
>>
>>2149716
>If you don't think China has their hands in everyone's pie, you aren't looking hard enough

I agree with you on that, that's why AUS belongs to China now. Your kids will speak Chinese and white roasties will suck the Changs' wangs
>>
>>2149418
he's a dumb hypocrite. like all his kind he can be safely ignored as outside of the one suburb of Melbourne he lives in, he has no idea
>>
>>2149817
coping incel hapa
>>
>>2149671
>global times
don't care
>>
>>2150046
No cope needed Bogan, just open your eyes and see the changing demographics. In 30 years AUS will be changs and pajeets majority
>>
>>2149680
Best meth around and trashy bogan bitches
>>
>>2137348
I only know about Australia through shitposting, Crocodile Dundee and Home and Away.
>>
>>2150323
But I heard your bogan bitches are fat and manly like American bitches
>>
>>2149694
Everyone has been wary of China ever since the Sri Lanka fiasco though. Shit tons of Chinese funded projects have been canceled around the world. And that has been happening even before covid. The economic recession brought by covid, woke movement, and anti-CCP sentiment also didn't help the Chinese get back their projects. The Belt and Road Initiative is technically frozen on its tracks by now.
>>
>>2150383
>Citation needed

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.