[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1633659355150.webm (2.87 MB, 608x652)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
Trying to get to Gent, Belgium from Ohio without a passport. All of my travel so far has been stateside so I haven't needed a passport up until now. I was invited to a very limited event on Halloween that I'd like to be a part of. I'm aware I'll get fucked on the money, but I really want to attend. There's some stuff on the US travel site that says something about temporary travel without a passport and getting an appointment within 3 days of travelling. Anything know anything about that or have any advice?
>>
Why the hell would you try something that retarded? Get a passport. And covid vaccinated if you aren't yet.
>>
>>2124527
Event would be long over by the time I'd get my passport. Even if I were to expidite it
>>
>>2124530
Unless you can get a temporary passport; you'll have to suck it up and be better prepared next time.
>>
>>2124530
If you have never had a passport then you're out of luck. Those temporary passports are only an emergency replacement if your passport gets lost or stolen so you can get home.
>>
>>2124526
What a cutie.cities. what does a girl like that cost you in ohio?
>>
Fucking Amerimutts are the biggest retards on this planet.

Get a passport you uncultured cunt.
>>
>>2124553
unironically this
how can 1 nation have SO MANY fucking retards
>>
>>2124526
pay for a fast track passport? or is even that not enough time?
>>
>>2124526
Can't blame you for wanting to GTFO of Ohio.
You haven't been sick of it enough to get a passport. You are too fucking late. I would get started, though.
>>
Please stay in ohio, trust me , the rest of the country, and, well, the world, sucks!

t. ladder kicker
>>
>>2124526
Just get a passport pls
>>
File: 1587175580145.jpg (22 KB, 252x249)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>2124530
>Even if I were to expidite it
they can expedite it quick, much quicker than they say they do. basically next day or same day you get appointment and pay. it's just a matter of how soon you can get an appointment. business people often need expedited last minute passports for trips they never intended but happen within a week. you will need proof of trip and all that though.
>>
>>2124721
we are nation of immigrants. many of german decent.
>>
>>2125060
I'll take your word for it, anon. Thank you.
>>
CIBT visas can get you a passport in 10 days guaranteed. All you'll need is proof of itinerary w/in 14 days. It'll cost an extra $500 but it's possible.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.