[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 33 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

How real is the 'banged up abroad' shit in places like SEA? I'm not a big druggie by any stretch of the imagination, but I do enjoy some fun every now and again. But I won't even look at, let alone smoke, something like weed if it means I'll get locked up for 40 years. How lax/serious is the actual situation in places like Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, etc, and is it ever worth the risk?
>>
>>2123586

literally just one more reason I don't even consider visiting SEA. yeah they can fuck you literally and figuratively. Maybe not 40 years but if CoPs drug test you in Thailand (yes, I'm serious) you may spend a few months behind bars while they try to extort as much money from you and your family as humanly possible.

>Only Asian country I will ever visit is Japan fuck the rest of those gooks.
>>
>>2123586
These are really few and far between unless you are actually an idiot and shit. You know those people who post 100% seriously about "bro how do I bring weed abroad... not an addict but like it's just weed and my holiday", yeah this is generally why people say no.

Think how many cases there are with this show and then think how many billions of toursts there have been. You have a bit more wiggle room as an american due to a lot of embassy power in other countries, but still not worth the risk
>>
>>2123597
yes, but this IS 4chan. you can literally go to Thailand with weed in your system from 3 weeks ago and get pop. Yeah yeah I know the risk is LOW but Thai pigs love to fuck with Westerners and if you look like an easy mark Oopsie! You pay BiG BiG or go -> to jail. Not worth my time. At least you can shit talk your way out of going to jail in Mexico is you are tough and speak Spanish or pay them like $20-$50 USD in pesos
>>
>>2123621
Thailand does not test for this unless you're already on a watch list have some prior convictions/trouble with the law, you would more or less have the airport being unusable to test everyone like that. I guess they could test if you show up like a beg packer and they just want an excuse to leave but this is starting to play mental gymnastics.

The most they are going to do is double check your baggage, getting a drug test in an international airport would mean they already had a reason to grab you.

>At least you can shit talk your way out of going to jail in Mexico is you are tough and speak Spanish or pay them like $20-$50 USD in pesos
Have you ever actually traveled?
>>
>>2123631
>you're a retard.

just google Thailand random drug test faggot...not talking about at the airport you LARPing NOtraveller who has never been on a plane

yes, i have bribed Federales you micro penis faggot now I just tell them to fuck off or joke with them and refuse to let them search me as i literally walk away
>>
@2123638
trying way to hard there pal, maybe try int with that bait
>>
>>2123586
Read the Damage Done by Warren Fellows. You absolutely do not want to go to a Thai jail for any reason. The conditions are in violation of human rights and the guards will beat you and abuse you for fun. Thais enjoy lording over other people for any reason. Morality and compassion are sparse in society and non-existent in jail.

This dude explained that they put a prisoner in a bambo thatched ball, had an elephant kick him around, and then the elephant stomped him to death. Just for fun. I don’t do any drugs and if there’s drugs around me I leave
>>
>>2123750
>This dude explained that they put a prisoner in a bambo thatched ball, had an elephant kick him around, and then the elephant stomped him to death. Just for fun. I don’t do any drugs and if there’s drugs around me I leave

Why TF are gooks like this? You only ever hear of gooks doing shit like this, torturing prisoners during wars and shit. Sure white people have shown many a negro the noose but you only hear of really sadistic shit when it involves the justice system in east asia or the middle east. Fuck Gooks.
>>
>>2123754
>W-Why does a third world country have lower standards of life, neglect human rights, and generally act more barbaric?!?! I-I was told (my country) had problems by pol!!!!
There is a reason when people say living in a third world is shit, it usually is. The travel budget and tourists sites you see in these places are as good as it generally gets.
>>
>>2123586
>How real is the 'banged up abroad' shit in places like SEA?
SEA is very varied, but most of the time you can talk your way out of or bribe your way out of a situation, although it depends heavily on who you are (VIP or backpacker) and what you were caught doing, and who you were doing it with. The other factor is the arresting officer and how's he's feeling that day. Some situations can be alleviated by saying "sorry sir" in their native tongue and quickly walking away. Also you need to understand that they operate like a mafia, identify who the boss of the situation is and placate him. Then get the fuck out of there.
>>2123631
>Thailand does not test
Lies. My friend was walking back from 7/11 and cops ran up to him and arrested him and forced him to piss in a cup on the street. He wasn't buying drugs but he smoked some weed about 2 weeks prior. Got thrown in jail and extorted. Had to get a lawyer and it's cost him so far around ~$5,000 USD and he can't flee the country because they'll (supposedly) arrest him at the airport if he tries to leave.
Thai cops are pretty fucked, I've been pulled out of a taxi myself and searched in Thailand. I was coming from a kickboxing fight and heading towards my hotel and they stopped my taxi and searched me and some girl I was with. When they found my kickboxing match ticket stub in my pocket they all laughed and called me: "Mr.Boxer". They also took one of my girl's cigarettes.
>>
File: 1619504325162.png (42 KB, 1000x1000)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>2123759
>thingsthattotallyhappened.txt
Go try your shit bait in /int/
>>
>>2123759
A Thai cop recently suffocated a drug dealer to death because his extortion attempt on the drug dealer failed.

This is anecdotal, but a gogo owner with deep pockets complained to a cop about a Thai guy snooping around his house regularly, the Thai cop said “don’t worry I’ll take care of it” and just murdered the kid. Why? Because the cop felt he was protecting a large source of income via the gogo owners tea money money

Avoid the cops at all costs because even if you’re situation is justified they will twist it to make you responsible and therefore pay them or go to jail.
>>
>>2123757
You missed my point, it's ONLY gooks that think this shit is ok. Only asians did shit like bataan death march, Hanoi Hilton, Khmer Rouge and other atrocities. At least the Nazi just killed the Jews they didn't want right away with gas rather than torture them to death slowly. Asians truly lack humanity.
>>
@2123767
>what is india
>what is Bangladesh
>what is the middle east
>what is africa
>what is brasil
>what is eastern post soviet states
>what are cults and communes around the world that do weird ass shit
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2123597
Turkish guys pick up some ladyboys in Phuket and take them back to their hotel room. (Whether they knew they were ladyboys or not isn't relevant for this.) They go into separate rooms with their dates. One of the guys is taking a shower when he hears his date going through his stuff. He immediately leaves the room and goes down to the front desk to complain to security. The ladyboy leaves his room, goes into the next room, tries to climb out the window and falls and dies.

Turkish guy is arrested and charged with murder. It takes a month for the police to review the hotel camera footage showing he left the room and was in the lobby while the ladyboy was still alive and entered a different room and fell. A fucking month in a Thai prison, charged with murder, just because he's a foreigner. This happened less than a year ago.

And the stuff the ladyboy stole from him? Disappeared from police custody. They claim not to have recovered anything.
>>
>>2123750
>Read the Damage Done by Warren Fellows.

very good book. he spent how many days in thai jail? 10,000 days? shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>2123765
>he was protecting a large source of income via the gogo owners tea money money

learn the way of the asian jew and give them tea money. it will make your life easier
>>
>>2123638
>just google Thailand random drug test
I'm seeing people say you have a higher chance of being struck by lightning.
>>
>>2123754
Never heard of Guantanamo Bay I suspect?
>>
>>2123785
Any country that does this shit though... Absolute bugpeople. I mean Mexico is corrupt AF but I don't think their cops even know what a piss test is.
>>
>>2123759
>forced him to piss in a cup on the street
This is illegal. He shouldn't have ever pissed in the cup lmfao.
>>
>>2123621
Pedro no one wants to go to mexico, and if they do they already know you exist.
>Had to get a lawyer and it's cost him so far around ~$5,000 USD and he can't flee the country because they'll (supposedly) arrest him at the airport if he tries to leave.
If any of this happened why the first thing he didn't do was request embassy help is beyond stupid, though this clearly didn't happen.
>Thai cops are pretty fucked, I've been pulled out of a taxi myself and searched in Thailand.
I'm sure...
>My friend was walking back from 7/11 and cops ran up to him and arrested him and forced him to piss in a cup on the street. He wasn't buying drugs but he smoked some weed about 2 weeks prior.
Weed doesn't stay in your piss long enough to be detectable past 1 week for piss testes
https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-does-weed-stay-in-your-system#detection-time-by-drug-test

Maybe work on your trolling skills anon, for 2ish weeks out dude would have to be stuck to the bong daily before his trip, he essentially would have had to do a hair test which takes a while to come back same with other forms of testing.
>>
>>2123796
>for 2ish weeks out dude would have to be stuck to the bong daily
Every stoner that says they smoke weed occasionally really smokes at least once a day.
>>
>>2123799
And your "friend" who really exists, was able to go from smoking daily to cold turkey 2 weeks before his flight out and get arrested just before the piss test which often takes a few hours to come back, was just caught cold turkey and stood there staring at a cup waiting for it to come back positive or negative. Not even including the fact that additional exercise from walking, drinking, etc often can mask it.

This all legitimately happened to you "friend"
>>
File: bust.png (1.56 MB, 1196x715)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>2123799
glad they killed the niggers
>>
>>2123801
Vietnam has some of the world’s toughest drug laws. Those convicted of possessing or smuggling more than 600 grams of heroin or more than 2.5 kilograms of methamphetamine face the death penalty. The production or sale of 100 grams of heroin or 300 grams of other illegal narcotics is also punishable by death.

Dare I say ... based?
>>
File: IMG_0631(1).jpg (126 KB, 982x726)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>2123786
gitmo's cozy now after those pics leaked.
>>
>All these horror stories
Jesus I don’t even do drugs and this is enough to put me off ever visiting SEA at all, let alone consider living/working there.
>>
>>2123799
stoner here, it's true
>>
If you're not a dude weed lmao stoner, you should be good.
>>
I lived in Thailand for 2 years.

Cops are out for a payment. Dont be a mug and pay what they ask regardless of the circumstances. Theyll start at like 100x what you should be paying. Its usually Americans that shit the bed on this one.

Its easy to find weed, but its dogshit quality.

If you do get into trouble, you want to have a reliable network of people who will help you. Including someone who speaks thai and/or someone who can get cash to bring to the station.

Other good advice includes:
Don't go to 'thai' bars unless you want to be stabbed. No matter how much you want to 'really experience the local culture'

Dont make locals lose face

You'll get scammed for irrelevant amounts of money by tuktuks and stuff. Despite the principle of it just move on.

Dont get into a fight with a thai person, and remember that bars/bar girls are all in communication with eachother.

Be on your guard at all times. You'll have a lot of fun but any random person talking to you is after something.
>>
>>2123928
Yea I love when these entitles faggot boomers are like “no the Thais love me.” No they fucking hate you. I would never go to a Thai indoor bar. I’ve been to to some outdoor venues with love music and its doable. But I wouldn’t go into an indoors bar at all. It only takes one instance of laughing at something that you think is funny but they don’t think is funny or some awkward eye contact that lasts a little to long and it’s rabid monkey attack time. The only way to understand it is that they aren’t taught or educated in any meaningful way how to deal with themselves and their individual emotions because everything is a collective daggers, so when you bumble into those unexplored and I’m-introspected selves there’s no protocol for healthfully dealing with the “feeling” of awkwardness or perceived disrespect etc etc. it’s EXTREMELY frustrating but being insanely circumspect and smiling is your best bet
>>
>>2123928
>>2124038
Is it really that dangerous? Why would they care if you went to a local bar?
>>
>>2123621
I thought Thailand was legalizing weed though?
>>
>>2123928
Same can be said for Philippines or all of SEA or life/USA in general.

Love/money helps to get people, but if they don't like you - if money is out no more honey.

You'd be surprised how far you can get if you're charismatic and, y'know, likable.

But if you're on here asking these questions you're autistic as fuck. Incel too, etc etc.
>>
>>2124048
If you’re not acquainted with Thai culture I’m gonna say yea. You gotta be extremely gentle, move slowly, gracefully, speak quietly, politely, no probing, lots of self effacing, no stern looks, no extensive eye contact. Nobody’s gonna suddenly attack you for a single offense, but if you continuously stir the pot with antithetical behavior it can become a problem.

Conversely if you ARE acquainted with the culture and speak Thai they’ll do shit like give you cigarettes for free when you try to offer 20 baht for just one and tell you you have a good heart with a lot of enthusiasm. So there’s that.
>>
>>2123750
They did this to my grandfather in the Holocaust
>>
>>2123631
Unsure why you continue to make up blatant lies about stuff you have no idea about. I know who you are.
Thai cops stop foreigners every night between soi 4 and asoke and take them to the station to piss test them. Boys in brown routinely storm through insomnia piss testing staff and foreigners.
You know fuck all you fag. Been going on for decades
>>
>>2123928
>You'll get scammed for irrelevant amounts of money by tuktuks and stuff. Despite the principle of it just move on.

I tried explaining this to another tourist in Istanbul, regarding the difference between using uber to get a taxi, rather than just getting the first taxi you see.
>Yes they will scam you
>The turkish lira has crashed.
>The amount of money you were scammed is equivalent to $2.35
>$2.35 isn't worth even a single moment of thought
>>
>>2123592
WoW! Turns out...

>fpbp

...and a bunch of non-travellers tryna argue with this man until half of /trv/ shows up to set the record straight

>based and redpilled
>>
You have to be living in the sketchiest parts of town, walking around at bad hours, looking suspect has hell, and beg packer like to get this shit done to you. I know I'm on 4chan but if you dress somewhat like a normal person, do any level of hygine over none at all, have some kind of idea/itinerary of what you are doing, and most importantly look like you know what you are doing; I've never seen anyone have any of this shit.

The only time I've ever seen people stopped and gotten a shake down at an airport or abroad looked like bumps and being unable to answer basic shit to the agent giving you the visa stamp. Same how /trv/ meme's that proof of continued travel is constantly asked abroad but I've never had it happen to me or anyone I know. I seriously don't get it, same with the 4chan anons I've met abroad, can't ever find anyone who's had it happen even those(including myself) who stayed close to visa limitation.
>>
Enough drug talk. What happens if you get caught doing graffiti, or carrying a blade?
>>
You're not doing time getting caught with weed in thailand unless you're doing something crazy. Anything harder I wouldn't touch there.
>>
>>2124373
Correction, you'd need to be a drug mule holding kilo's of something in order to get shit kicked in. Especially as a tourist, they don't give a fuck unless you are traffiking it
>weed in the system will get you in the slammer
Imagine living in your head based off a heavily dramatized TV show. Most everyone in that show when I recall binging it often was either set up for being a direct connection to someone with more drugs, a mule, or had luck that of someone who was 1 out of 10,000,000,000.

The weed story that anon is talking about reminds me of the Australian tourist guy who was hanging with a coke dealer and got stirred into the shuffle, they pinned him on a technicality to get who the drug lord was ordering it. Dude had no clue but they could technically hold him, but only wanted the bigger fish
>>
>All these anons in this thread defending Thai police and their illegal actions because they fell in love with a bargirl
>Thinking that you can just "call the embassy" when the police take your phone and leave you to rot in a roach infested cell surrounded by drug addicts for days
>Imagining that a free lawyer will ride a bald eagle holding a copy of the U.S. Constitution to save you

Go back to /ttt/
>>
File: consider the following.png (430 KB, 866x690)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>2124403
No one's blindly defending the cops of SEA, but in the stories anons posted about thingsthattotallyhappened.txt with giant inconsistencies, lack of logic or reason, or shit that sounds just like they took it from the show in the OP you gotta ask yourself, why is this schizo so hard against SEA but Mexico = okay. It's most likely because OP has never been, and if he has his 'trouble' was probably just a border agent or police man asking if they are okay/passport check.

The amount of larp on trv during and post covid is so stupid and easy to spot it boggles my mind why you all choose to buy this shit. Thailand has dirty cops sure, but you really need to be going into the grimey sexpat spots or be dealing with trying to smudge your visa stay time. If you are a sexpat you do not deserve sympathy, if you are haggled by cops because of that you're playing the game but not understanding the rules.
>>
>>2124404

not LARP it's fax. Yes ofc the majority of retards visit and leave SEA unscathed or at least relatively unscathed BUT shit does happen and OP was asking about drugs, jail, and risk.

Also the diff between SEA and Mexico is you can actually bribe your way out of shit bc the cops (who many are also cartel members) just want what they can get immediately bc you can go before a judge in Mexico in less than day and they know they wont get shit from you then. THAT'S the difference.
>>
>>2124407
>BUT shit does happen
The chances of anything happening for someone just visiting is so low that to think about it is legitimately being schizo. OP's TV series often always has someone who did something sketch and got their shit fucked up, the only episodes I recall about shit being bad is where dumb tourist flew into place he didn't plan for and got turned away at the airport but put up a fight and got shitcanned.

> the diff between SEA and Mexico is you can actually bribe your way out of shit bc the cops
Ahh I see you have no clue what you are talking about.
>>
>>2124411

>by bribe I meant with what you have on you that moment

how many times have you been to Mexico and/or Thailand? Zero. ok well I've been to Mexico over 20x and Thailand 5. I was robbed by cops once in Mexico and my friend was killed by cops in Thailand and thrown in a river.
>>
>>2124413
You are constantly changing what people say or state in the thread to fit some weird conversation that absolutely no one is typing. Until you can actually address the facts other than 'trust me bro', there isn't much to be said.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/994693/thailand-number-international-tourist-arrivals/
Thailand, which is what the thread has more or less been the main subject of, has been getting ~30 million tourists per year. The chances of you actually getting into trouble UNLESS you are sexpatting or looking for something in the grey areas of sketchy parts of town is near nill, this is by just numbers alone.

No one has said that dirty cops don't exist, just the chance of you running into them without clearly looking like you're asking to get had is so low that it's not worth discussing. This thread reminds me of when people watch airline disasters then come in and shit up the board about crashes, you're more likely to get struck by lightning or winning the lotto than getting fucked over being a normal tourist in Thailand.
>>
>>2124407
>cops in thailand cant be bribed
Lmao
>>
>>2124417
dosent happen on the show saw mutliple times where teh cops were harasshing the guy for money and he wisely said no, only to get his shit kicked in more. I can only imagine how fucked they would have been if he tried to bribe them, probably killed or something. mexico doent care at all it's safer and prettier
>>
>>2124413
>my friend was killed by cops in Thailand and thrown in a river.

Provide more details.
He probably didnt deserve to get shot; but theres 0% chance he was just a random tourist. He was most likely involved in some very shady.

Thais sell out foreigners all the time when they're involved in crime rings.

Theres a huge difference between being shaken down by some traffic cops looking for some extra cash and being murdered and dumped in a river by the police.
>>
>>2124413
What kind of shady ass business are you in then, shady cops would rather not kill tourists if they know they can put the shake down on tourists for quick $$. They would more or less just find some shit to write a phoney ticket of fine you for some dumb shit like literally till you "make it go away".
>>
>>2124421
>teh cops were harasshing the guy for money
>I can only imagine how fucked they would have been if he tried to bribe them
Are you stupid?
>>
>>2123928
I have an fucking issan whale try to rip me off 10 fucking baht in the fucking central festival food court. She said 50 baht for the food, I handed her 500, and watched her fucking fumble with the change. She initially pick up the 50 baht note, but switch to 3x 20baht note. Fucking bitch. It did helped that a Thai couple came up to the stall and was buying the food too. But holy shit. I expect getting ripped off outside on the streets but not in the fucking mall.
>>
>>2124059
TTT chad we need to hang out
>>
>>2124437
>She said 50 baht for the food
okay
>I handed her 500
LITERALLY WHY, you are just asking at that point "hey please rip me off lol!"
>She initially pick up the 50 baht note, but switch to 3x 20baht note.
dude what even? the math doesn't even add up at that point or what bills are where, if you handed her 500 you'd get 450 back. If you handed her 3x20 note it kinda makes sense but not really.
> I expect getting ripped off outside on the streets but not in the fucking mall.
If you handed anyone, in a poor country no less, 10x the amount of the total bill I'd be surprised where you don't get ripped off.
>>
>>2124440
>If you handed anyone, in a poor country no less, 10x the amount of the total bill I'd be surprised where you don't get ripped off.

I've been all over and it's only SEAsians. You expect this behavior in certain places, taxi drivers of course, gas pump men, street vendors. But inside a shop like a mall or drugstore they're always way more professional. Only issue I have had is stores not having change. Except SEA the shopkeepers there act exactly like the street vendors. Absolute bugpeople, I stg.
>>
>>2124413
>friend killed by Thai cops.
We need a story time if you’re not larping. There’s absolutely zero chance your friend was just a typical sex pest. He was probably involved in some kind of criminal enterprise or had a hit put out on him (for a non-random reason)

Bet he was used for some purpose in a drug ring and then discarded due to competition or something. Your life doesn’t matter here. When Thai girls get piss drunk they call you a “fucking animal” and a Buffalo sitting right next to you 555
>>
>>2124441
>But inside a shop like a mall or drugstore they're always way more professional.
So why was she fumbling around with 50 or 60baht rather than the 450, you said you handed her 500? Your math still doesn't add up with your story at all.
>Except SEA the shopkeepers there act exactly like the street vendors.
Nah most all are fine, you sound like a fucking drunken retard and look like an easy target. That shit happens pretty much anywhere unless you want baby's first adventures in japan.
>>
File: 1632843058067.jpg (338 KB, 708x1024)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>2124443
>He was probably involved in some kind of criminal enterprise or had a hit put out on him (for a non-random reason)
This anon really believes that bad things only happen to bad people.
>I was pickpocketed
>You shouldn't of been outside with pockets!
>>
>>2124448
Imagine being this much of a shizoid that you literally make up stories on trv for multiple days.
>This anon really believes that bad things only happen to bad people.
Your stories throughout the thread are all over the place, often with things not adding up, you seem to pull a new friend who got bad shit done to them 100% REAL! out of thin air. If all bad shit happens in thailand to your friends from being jailed, out right killed, robbed why do your friends keep wanting to go?

You can't seem to detail out of any of these stories other than parodying, from what I can tell stories from the OP's tv show.
>>
File: 1632740455914.jpg (30 KB, 320x450)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>2124452
>Your stories throughout the thread are all over the place
Which one did I write?
>>
>>2124457
It's fairly anyone who isn't mentally ill to tell. Thanks for the laughs during my wait to fly out, was worth it. But seriously get some medication for that if you seriously think you were doing anything useful.
>>
File: 1627463402096.jpg (39 KB, 540x572)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>2124460
Have a safe flight anon.
>>
>>2124448
I said probably retard. I’m still gonna claim that he was somewhere he shouldn’t have been outside a farang ghetto at an odd time, not able to mitigate the circumstances etc. the idea that cops just shot him dead for fun is far fetched. Sure it’s possible but I doubt it. I bet he humbled in somewhere and scared some people and since he couldn’t speak Thai he just stood there or something so they riddled him with bullets like you would a stray dog foaming at the mouth entering your presence
>>
>>2124059
>You gotta be extremely gentle, move slowly, gracefully, speak quietly, politely, no probing, lots of self effacing, no stern looks, no extensive eye contact.

So to survive living in Thailand as a foreigner I basically need to be like some etherial Monk floating on my cloud of bliss dropping money like its rain drops where I go?

Wow, sign me up. Do Thais like Geishas? I can show my enthusiasm and good heart and be the most gentle graceful Geisha as a 6'1 300 lbs man with hairy legs.
>>
>>2124059

>You gotta be extremely gentle, move slowly, gracefully, speak quietly, politely, no probing, lots of self effacing, no stern looks, no extensive eye contact.

Sounds fucking gay.
>>
>>2124507
No it’s literally the same as being an unwanted foreigner in a predominantly native area. It’s like being a spic in Kentucky or something. Except instead of being a sexless pariah, you get TTTs everyday
>>2124508
The longer I stay here the more I see the western ethos and perception of what it means to be a man as increasingly cringe, try hard, overcompensating, and off-putting.

Being a hulking, hyper masculine faggot makes sense if you’re a UFC fighter, soldier, body guard etc, but if you’re just some random dude who’s jacked for no reason and SHOUTS when he talks it’s just like uhhh ok.

The funny thing is me being a pretty boy who’s ottermode has all the Thai qts willing to hover around while the hulking faggots sulk and seethe in the background circlejerking with their bar manager “friends” with ZERO girls. I like my position better
>>
File: 1632033067868.jpg (16 KB, 255x229)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>2124515
>The funny thing is me being a pretty boy who’s ottermode has all the Thai qts willing to hover around while the hulking faggots sulk and seethe in the background circlejerking with their bar manager “friends” with ZERO girls. I like my position better

I want to corner you in a dark quiet place and molest you with 50% of my strength you little bitch.
>>
>>2124508
Because he probably is gay. There's 35m+ tourists going to Thailand annually, if his explanation of Thailand was actually legit at least half of those clueless tourists would be assaulted on a daily basis. It is true that thai people respect you more if you're a calm person and shit, but it's not like they are rabid dogs that freak out when you look at them for too long. Also, if you have ever been to Thailand you would know that the place is swarming with russians, russians are mostly disrespectful drunk degenerates and I never even saw them getting attacked or even yelled at
>>
>>2124625
>probably gay
No just 90% of “being a man” is just “fucking gay.” I don’t want to work hard, go to the gym, “”””get a skill,””” or any of that other horseshit. I have a handsome face with nice skin, long eyelashes, attractive eyes, and a pretty decent bone structure. So many dudes are just these formless ugly pieces of shit. 3x that if they’re bald. If I ever get into some kind of danger zone with my hairline I will go broke for a good hair transplant. If you’re old and bald you might as well turn into a brick wall or a piece of furniture. You’re literally fucking nothing.

So many “men” are just these blank canvasses who’s lives are quietly and lonesomely being plowhorses; working high stress/high demand jobs. I will NEVER work hard in my life dude. Ever. I will NEVER spend literal years in the gym. Most I’ll do is stay relatively skinny with good cardiovascular health.

Most men are just standoffish faggots and 90% of my encounters are
>”who the fuck is this faggot? I want to be the ONLY king in this castle”
>”fuck this guy I AM THE TOP DOG HERE go away”

Not literally spoken but implies in the ENDLESS standoffishness. Men can fuck off. I’d rather just surround myself with women
>>
>>2124761
Look at this little white face homosexual who eats soft rice.
Get fucked.
>>
>>2124761

Extremely based
>>
>>2123767
You are fucking retarded if you think Nazis didn't kill regular people for no fucking reason. Read up on what Łapanka was.
>>
>>2123586
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10091199/Mother-British-man-jailed-25-YEARS-Dubai-cannabis-oil-says-completely-broken.html

What do you think OP?
>>
>>2125806
The point was Nazis killed prisoners efficiently and quickly if they didn't have some usefulness to their regime. Just shot them or gave them a zyklon powder shower. It's only the gooks that seem to enjoy torturing and making people suffer slowly to their death. Non-christian religions are a shitstain on this earth, I tell you.
>>
>>2124625
> Also, if you have ever been to Thailand you would know that the place is swarming with russians, russians are mostly disrespectful drunk degenerates and I never even saw them getting attacked or even yelled at
If you are old enough and have been going to Thailand long enough, you will remember the seismic change in Bangkok taxi drivers after the Russians started to arrive in force. Taxi drivers were used to blatantly ripping off farang and assaulting them with impunity if they argued, but suddenly they found themselves getting their asses kicked when they tried slapping Russians. Let me tell you anon, it was wonderful.
>>
>>2123586
>I'm not a big druggie by any stretch of the imagination
>BUT I JUST NEED TO SMOKE WEED DURING THE FEW WEEKS IM ON VACATION AND RISK YEARS IN PRISON IN COUNTRIES WHERE CORRUPTION IS RAMPANT AAAAAHHH
I know a lot of people on earth are very dumb and lacks common sense, but come on now
>>
>be me
>flying in from mejico(that's how the natives say and spell it)
>land in Thailand
>Get asked where I came from
>Duh mexico just like everyone else on the plane
>Where are you staying sirs?
>I dunno
>Sirs I need address
>dude fuck if I know I just wanna party and bang your cheap slut natives
>instantly courted off
>drug tested
>cavity searched
>held for 72 hours with bitch food while they go through all my luggage
>get beaten for fun by cops
>get told I need to pay them 500 dollars or I have to go back
>fuck off twat
>thrown on a plane back to england
piss off those who don't think thailand cops fuck with you for no reason
>>
>>2125947

love coming back to this post knowing that my
>fpbp
souldve ended his thread but so many non-traveler expat tranny fuckers think Thais won't literally rape you.

Guess it's safe to say you never went back to Thailand after they diddled your butthole
>>
>>2125947
>>2125955
This is a larp, there are no direct flights from anywhere in Mexico to anywhere in Thailand.
>>
>>2125992
Ohhh, good catch my bad. I am going to actually do some DD to see if this is true.
>>
It really is amazing to see the amount of mental retardation in these SEA threads. A sight to behold.

Anyways just go to Cambodia if you want to smoke weed, go somewhere like Kampot, no one gives a fuck if you smoke up in your room. I wouldnt touch weed in Thailand though
>>
>>2123803
lol smoked weed openly in public all the time in Saigon. took their shitty "x" too. lsd and shrooms were actually of good quality there.
>>
>>2126198
>weed
>shrooms
seriously, in the jungle countries, these are simply vegitables
when they talk about drugs, they mean manufactured ones
>>
>>2126200
Correct.
>>
>>2125992
>This is a larp, there are no direct flights from anywhere in Mexico to anywhere in Thailand.
The entire "my friend literally got shot and dumped by cops for lol" "they drug test you at landing" "got robbed by cops for no reason it's normal there but not mexico" is what that post is clearly parodying.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.