[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ioyu.png (717 KB, 634x615)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
How do I travel without injecting myself with experimental bulllshit?
Inb4 vaxxed up dyels lecture me on health despite not being able to deadlift 3 plates, fuck out of here poindexter
>>
If you live in the US, just print out a vax card and fill it out using lot numbers, etc. from a friend's card.

Do you really think the worker at the airport responsible for checking cards is going to call Ralph's Supermarket #123 Pharmacy to verify that Joe Blow got a shot from lot number 456789 on June 19th, 2021?
>>
File: 403517562034765345.jpg (20 KB, 536x389)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>2122805
>experimental
even your conspiracy theories are stale
>>
>>2122819
Name one other mRNA treatment in humans prior to this you midwit fuck
>>
>>2122814
it's computerized retard, do you think they check passports by calling people too?
>>
>>2122805
what is your post meant to mean exactly? It depends on where you are going, it is not much different from being vaxxed for most places. You book ticket, go to airport, get on plane, arrive at destination... Depending on the country you have to obey local covid customs which generally include showing negative tests, wearing masks and staying in your house for 10 days in a lot of places. What do you mean 'how do I travel'?
>>
>>2122855
I've got a legit US vax card. The whole thing is hand written.
>>
A. Go to a third-world shithole that doesn't care about vaccines
B. Go to a more well-off country, and give yourself at least 10 extra days for quarantine

Wow, that was hard.
>>
>>2122805
you retard plaque rats have like 3 threads already fuck off to >>>/x/ or >>>/pol/ subhuman
>>
>>2122805
this information is not hard to find at all. you are either double digit iq retard, which isn't unlikely or virtue signalling to your plaque rats peers. probably both
>>
>>2122873
Fuck off back to redd it
>>
>>2122873
>>2122874
No chins detected
>>
>>2122805
Lol get it anyway because it's free and you won't have to worry. I mean say it is experimental. It supposedly works. If you went to a third world shithole and didn't have ANY vaccinations and catch it then you gonna die. If you get the shot first, you might not die. Simple.
>>
>>2122905
I've already had covid. How fat are you? Post physique.
>>
>>2122805
>not patriotic enough to travel in his own country
>complains about dyels
>>
>>2122873
>>2122874
>plaque rat
wow OP better start brushing your teeth
What is with the sudden onset of samefagging spammers in /trv/? There's the plague rat poster, the creampie LARPer in every east asian/SEA thread. At least "I'm trans btw" poster and BBC poster were obvious and didn't shit up entire threads with spam.
>>
>>2122948
And how could I forget the schizo BR and his crusade against France?
>>
>>2122948
What about NOT TAKING THE POSOIN JAB retard spammers though? go on make another thread, rat.
>>
>>2122805
>thinks a lone meathead can take the mob
Stop rejecting majority rule you look retarded
>>
File: Chud_Cattle.png (763 KB, 2271x2179)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
1. Stop being a scared sheep
2. Get vaccinated
>>
>>2122948
There's one antivax poster who always samefags. Vaxxed chads are tired of his shit and call him plague rat. Antivax virgins belong on /pol/ not /trv/.
>>
>>2122805
Ok gymcel
>>
File: 1604911463274 (1).png (100 KB, 667x874)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>2123056
>>2123060
>blah blah antivax
>blah blah sheep
Back to plebbit, nigger. Also, jannies tongue my anus.
>>
>>2122805
>thinks 3 plate deadlift is impressive
>calls people DYEL
ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO
>>
I dont want to get vaccinated because I know the doctor will roll my sleeve all the way up and ruin the elasticity of the cuff.
>>
File: 1633199674430.jpg (41 KB, 600x600)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>2122805
>How do I travel without injecting myself with experimental bulllshit?

As long as you don't listen to idiots like Trump and Joe Rogan and don't inject yourself with bleach or horse medication you'll be fine
>>
>>2123195
based

haven't been around in a while and things on /trv/ have turned disappointingly disgusting
>>
>>2123210
Things have probably gone bad because no one is able to travel lol.
>>
>>2123093
Did big bad /Pol/ hurt your feelings?
Did they bully you too much?
Is that the reason you ran away and landed here?
>>
>>2122910
>What is a recovery certificate
>>
>>2122805
Why are you flexing about being able to lift 3pl8?

>>2122910
You're trying far far too hard

Just do what these lads say >>2122860 >>2122870
>>
>>2122845
So even though this has been thoroughly tested and approved, you just ignore that and call it experimental anyways? Why?
>>
>>2122819
>>experimental
>even your conspiracy theories are stale
long term effects unknown. but not an experiment. uha
>>
>>2123195
take shirt off, amog doctor infront of nurse
>>
>>2122805
If a country doesn't want to let you in because you're not vaxxed then thats their perogative.
>>
>>2123195
based and curbpilled
>>
>>2123489
There are no "unknown long term effects", that is only what scared antivax sheep cultists tell themselves.
>>
>>2123692
How do you know the long term effects of something thats been out for less than a year
>>
>>2124309
Because that's not how biology works. You don't have a reaction/poisoning from vaccines 20 years later. You have them right away if you have them. The same goes for any drug. When people get cancer from being exposed to something it's cumulative, after being exposed to it every day for a long period of time. Not a dose or 2.
>>
>>2124322
this, also to all the people saying ‘muh EXPERIMENTAL vacccine’ they either work or they fucking don’t simple as. I don’t see people bitching about flu jabs or MMR even though 99.99% of people in the western world have had them from childhood to now. It’s the exact same thing, it’s a vaccine not some DNA altering potion or whatever. I mean if you don’t want to get it, whatever, just stop talking out your asses.
>>
>>2124309
mRNA ingredients leave your body in a matter of days. Explain which mechanism would give side effects over a year later? Be specific, give a scientifically accurate description. "I saw it on my mom's facebook and shat my pants in fear" is not a valid reason.
>>
>>2124309
The longest delay from vaccination -> side effects for any vaccine is like 3 months. If you're ultra concerned that you're cursed and fall into the 800/140,000,000 that would get myocarditis or other serious side effects I cna understand that if they're a worrywort about a lot of other shit. But usually it's some 300lb fuck who is already developing heart disease who would even bring that up as a defensr while they stuff their fat mouths with McDonald's
>>
>>2124309
How do you know the long term effects of a virus thats been out for less than two years?
>>
>>2123286
>thoroughly tested name another vaccine that was given the go ahead this quickly
>>
>>2124557
What tests were skipped or not fully conducted before approval? Oh, none? An antivaxxer was just lying again, what a surprise.
>>
>>2124377
mRNA is not the same as traditional vaccines midwit

>>2124393
>mRNA ingredients leave your body in a matter of days
How come spike proteins are found in every single organ of the body in autopsies of vaccinated people?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8051011/
I need a source for your claim midwit, not, "I read it in a MSM newspaper article". I need a published medical paper like the one I just cited.

>>2124525
>is like 3 months
Source?

>>2124554
I don't. So why would I take it until they are known?
>assuming potential infinite unknown risk
You know how I know you're poor?
>>
>tfw got my fauci ouchies
>>
>>2124605
>How come spike proteins are found in every single organ of the body in autopsies of vaccinated people?
They aren't. You are a low intellect scared sheep who blindly believes everything he reads on /pol/. You literally posted a link that says nothing like you claimed and you have obviously not read it but like a good obedient scared sheep you copypasta everything your masters tell you to. You have never even had a passport, get out of here and return to your board with your fellow basement-dwelling incels. Only someone with a sub 80 IQ would believe his antivax blogs are "sources".
>>
>>2124631
Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.
>>
>>2124641
I'm not him but if you instead of sauces post a plebbit pasta you kinda are a faggot
>>
>>2124642
I'm not him but you are him desu
>>
>>2124641
This is the most virgin /pol/ copypasta I have ever seen on /trv/.
>>
>>2124658
Have sex chud
>>
>>2124393
> mRNA ingredients leave your body in a matter of days
But mRNA ingredients migrate from the injection site, causing spike proteins to be produced where they cause problems, ie. heart inflammation.
Also, the spike protein induces a non-sterilizing antibody response, which in all the other mRNA studies eventually induced a fatal ADE response. Tell me what's different about this particular mRNA treatment?

Protip: useful idiots like yourselves are always the first to be purged.
>>
>>2124672
>source: my mom's facebook page
>>
>>2124650
Nah, I'm not but seriously how are you gonna convince people with a plebbit copypasta?
>>
>>2124679
you're in every vaxx related thread reposting absolute midwit tier normie takes lmao. Post physique.
>>
>>2124672
>Also, the spike protein induces a non-sterilizing antibody response, which in all the other mRNA studies eventually induced a fatal ADE response
I'm very interested, hit me up with your info on this
>>
>>2124683
Because idiots like you don't deserve a proper response, just ridicule, plague rat
>>
>>2124672
>muh mRNA

Did you forget Covid itself is an mRNA virus? It uses messenger RNA tot tell your body to duplicate the virus. But, the mRNA load you will get from a full blown covid infection is much higher than from a vaccination.

Even if your bullshit about mRNA would be true (protip: it isn't) you should still be more scared of COVID.
>>
>>2124695
>still be more scared of COVID
If you aren't a total shut in dyel literally have sex manlet chincel you would have already had covid by now chud
>>
>>2122819
Vaxxed cope. Be sure to wear your mask and stay safe.
>>
>>2124697
>doesn't respond to the mRNA part because he knows he just got schooled
>>
>>2124702
>thinks this is a debate like at his highschool
have sex lil nigga
>>
>>2124702
Antivaxxers by definition have an IQ of less than 80. He is not able to comprehend your question and can only respond with soijaks and other low IQ memes to convey that he knows nothing.
>>
>>2124719
Why are PhDs the most vaccine skeptic?
>>
File: 02252021-02X.jpg (338 KB, 1800x2198)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>
>>2124719

antivaxxers only trust science when its not against their beliefs. aka never because they probably are the same retards that think the earth is flat
>>
>>2123093

atleast we actually check articles instead of shitty UI websites and facebook. dont be an insufferable retard
>>
>>2124724
They aren't. That was already debunked, but antivax NEETs with their sub 80 IQ are not able to understand it.
>>
>>2124563
We are literally still in human trials and will be until 2025. At least argue in good faith.
>>
>plague rats
Yeah it glows
>>
>>2125625
With literally FDA approved vaccines? Just what blog do you get your worldviews from?
>>
>>2125633
You're being a sad little fucking nigger cunt intentionally. Fuck off kikerat. I hope all of your people get put in the shower again one day.
>>
>>2122805
mRNA has been used for therapy at least in research for a couple of decades, but in actual therapeutics for more than 7 years for sickle cell patients.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_therapeutics
So, I wouldn't classify as full on "experrimental." Don't be so skeptical unless you want people to rightfully judge your frontal lobe maturity. Vaccine side effects are far less horrible than contracting the virus and having long covid. Weigh your risk of contraction vs the side effects of the vaccine, period. Meanwhile always wear a mask or, again, people can judge your brain. Roulette with getting long covid or being in a hospital situation is what you are trying to avoid.
J&J is a true vaccine style shot, but it's shown not to be that effective nor for very long.
The entire country of Isreal has had exposure to 3 shots and working on the 4th. They're my guinea pigs and they're still kickin'

You can travel in your own hotel, an RV, but where are you possibly going that you will avoid people entirely. Get a shot. This virus is going to be another 3 years at least. Maybe this new pill will change things, but probably won't help everyone. Three more years? That's a lot of travel risk and far too long to be a hermit in the hills...
>>
>>2124695
>you should still be more scared of COVID.
And, that is point too. Any chance to avoid a severe case of covid is worth the risk of that chance.
At this point though, delta is just so much worse than alpha that I think the vaccine isn't a license to do anything in public without a mask and other precautions. I know vaxxed people that are on their second illness now. I know recovered people that still can't walk to the mailbox without being winded.
Covid can cause enough vascular damage to make permanent impotence symptoms, and can damage your body enough to make you crazy with months upon months of insomnia where you never sleep well again. You really don't want to catch it, in other words. These are the issues tons of people are dealing with, even people who had mild cases.
>>
>>2126039
Chingchong chingchong
>>
File: not experimental.jpg (424 KB, 1883x1057)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>2123286
>>
>>2126216
Chingchong chingchong
>>
>>2126216
>blindly believing what virgin NEETs on /pol/ tell you
You could have spent 15 seconds verifying that meme collage and found out it's fake. It's meant to scare the lowest intelligence sheep into doing the job of russian antivax shills for free.
>>
>>2126220
>You could have spent 15 seconds verifying that meme collage and found out it's fake
did you? because i actually did and it is not...your claim of this not being experimental and approved is completely false so stop spreading misinformation. Take that 15sec time to make your own research and not blindly have what MSM feed you. You made the choice to take part in a medical experiment and this is the truth. You should have also checked the vial of your jab or any other vial going around now. "Under emergency authorization".
>>
>>2126216
>le reddit infographic
>>
>>2124719
Anti-vaxxers are like right wingers, they contain the stupidest people who are just contrarians and the smartest people (genuine skeptics who see lots of holes in the message being pushed which is literally just for money). Vaxxers are midwits.
>>
>>2126220
>https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-vaccine-monitoring-idUSKBN2AC2G3
I just spent literally 15 seconds verifying it was correct.
>>
File: 1634432206149.jpg (108 KB, 896x1002)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>2126295
>>
>>2122805
get out of here chud
>>
>>2126302
This guy I guarantee talks about patriotism all the time but would 100% run for the hills and draft dodge if America got into an actual war. He won't even get free a vaccine to help his country get out of a pandemic.
>>
>>2126047
>Vaccine side effects are far less horrible than contracting the virus and having long covid.
I've had covid and had a slight tickly throat for 5 days. I'll take that over clotshot myocarditis. Only fat unhealthy fucks and trannies with open flesh wounds need a vaccine.
>>
>>2127063
>I would rather face 10% death rate than 0.96%
Brave, but stupid
>>
>>2126279
>I checked thetruthaboutcovidvaccinestheydontwantyoutoknow.com and everything there is true so I will blindly believe it like an obedient sheep
They don't even tell you one vaccine is FDA approved already and the rest will he shortly. But this information would break your narrative, that is why you are so scared of getting informed.
>>
>>2126295
They are basically like incels and trannies in that regard.
>>
>>2126295
>smart
>antivaxxer
Lol. Literally does not exist. No antivaxer has an IQ of above 80.
>>
>>2127067
Not even brave, just plain stupid.
>>
>>2122805
Which country are you traveling from? Origin and destination countries make a difference because the vax/quarantine rules are different based on origin. Plenty of EU countries have been open to people who have not been vaxxed, you just need a PCR test. Once again state your country you dumbass
>>
>>2122845
ebola
ok, not very old though
>>
>>2127102
not old, and also injected into a few thousand poor as fuck Africans who no one cares if they die or not. If the alternatives is having your entire insides liquify and seep out of your pores, then getting an experimental shot might be worth it. But for the flu it is not
>>
>>2124695
There are no mRNA viruses. SARS-CoV-2 is a +ssRNA virus which has nothing to do with mRNA.

Stop fucking lying, you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. Just because you’re subscribed to /r/coronavirus and you watch CNN frequently it won’t make you any more educated than tinfoil anons who can’t read.

Also, while we’re talking - give me actual peer-review studies on potential embryotoxicity and cancirogenicity of any of the COVID-19 vaccines. And, no - please don’t say that there are no such studies for any vaccines in history, because even the fucking failure of a vaccine called Pandemrix has such studies.
>>
>>2122805
Plenty of places with no mandates. Dominican Republic, half of the Carribean, Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador will let you in with a PCR test (or nothing, lol)
>>
>>2124393
If you can spell every word in the acronym "RNA" without looking I will eat my own shit.
>>
>>2127067
How fucking retarded are you to think there's a 10% of dying of COVID? There's a less than %5 chance of being hospitalized which drops to virtually 0 if you are under the age of 35.
>>
>>2127716
>[citation needed]
>>
>>2127716
CCP wumao detected
>>
File: 1629098177503m.jpg (83 KB, 777x1024)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>2127735
>>2127769
Here, you faggot shill
Let me guess, it was real in your mind, right?
And stop samefagging you literal double nigger
>>
>>2127770
Seethe more chingchong
>>
>>2127770
Where are you getting 130 deaths?
>>
File: 1634142787385.jpg (152 KB, 778x1024)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>2127776
Projection, you wumao nigger.
>>2128159
That's the total number of deaths without any preconditions.
Even if you ignore the fact that these preconditions are the real reason why these people died in the first place and count every single death as a "covid death", 32k deaths out of 2.2 million covid cases is laughable at best. Covid is a meme and anyone retarded enough to tell you otherwise is a shill, like the faggot that called me a chink shill for literally showing people New York state government data that is publicly available.
I guess telling the truth is "shilling" according to these mentally ill tranny shills.
>>
>>2122862
Many places only accept the digital version though.
>>
>>2122862
>>2122814
The issue is: 5 years in prison if you fake it, and everyone's only dipping their toes in explaining what you do, likely because they too don't want to get in trouble
>>
>>2127769
Wtf are you talking about you dumb kike? He is right.
>>
File: 1627031249531.jpg (180 KB, 653x490)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
t. vaxxmaxx chad checking in
just here to laugh at these idiots
lol
>>
>>2122870
cuck
>>
File: 1620870946848.png (2 MB, 1095x1211)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>2126302
>>
>>2128190
Wtf r u serious
>>
>>2126302
>A dude Mexican carrying being an authority in anything
You can literally see his life rolling on rule of cool
>>
>>2128172
Okay bamao chingchong
>>
File: FBI-warning.jpg (30 KB, 300x199)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>2128190
People who are selling fake cards may get caught and face time, but you're about as likely to get prosecuted for DIY'ing your own vax card as you are for copying a VHS tape.
>>
>>2127067
>10% death rate
what are you talking about?
>>
>>2124942
>That was already debunked
so you say
prove it
>>
>>2128487
Looking at the source data, PhD's were the highest vaccinated of all education groups at 95%. /pol/ antivax virgins got all excited at the clickbait article that first published it and when pointed out it was wrong, they chose to ignore it and continue to believe the false claim. Antivaxxers will believe absolutely anything no matter how solidly you prove them wrong.
>>
>>2128500
>the source data
where is the source data?
stop assuming i'll take the word of an anonymous wanker on the internet
>>
>>2128510
https://www.cmu.edu/delphi-web/surveys/monthly-rollup/

Here you go. What the actual data says is that vaccine hesitancy was unchanged in PhDs. /pol/ 80 IQ antivaxers though PhDs are the least vaccinated when the opposite is true. These are the people in the lowest 10% of intelligence, desperately attempting to project that they are smart.

By the way you very much took the word of an anonymous wanker on the internet when you fell for the "PhDs are less vaccinated" meme.
>>
>>2128523
>you very much took the word of an anonymous wanker on the internet when you fell for the "PhDs are less vaccinated" meme
no, i saw a sourced study that said so
now i''ve seen a page full of apparently unrelated links that apparently contradicts that study, except i can't see anything there that does contradict it
which of those three dozen links am i supposed to look at for your evidence?
>>
re: education level and vaccine hesitancy

Here is the journal article that was published-- https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.20.21260795v1.full.pdf

Relevant section:
>The association between hesitancy and education level followed a U-shaped curve with the lowest hesitancy among those with a master’s degree (RR=0.75 [95% CI 0.72-0.78] and the highest hesitancy among those with a PhD (RR=2.16 [95%CI 2.05-2.28]) or ≤high school education( RR=1.88 [95%CI 1.83-1.93]) versus a bachelor’s degree.

It's on page 8.

If I crunch the numbers myself (specifically looking at monthly_nation_age_edulevel.csv file) from the archive linked above, I see that in September 2021 (the most recent data), vaccine hesitancy was actually highest among those with a post-graduate education for all age groups.

You can check out the data yourself if you like, but I think >>2128523 was intentionally trying to mislead us.
>>
>>2128545
Something doesn't add up because the "received 2 vaccines" figure is highest for the post-graduate group. This is a huge amount of data and the definitions aren't very clear, so it's easy to find a result you want to see by cherrypicking.
>>
>>2128548
I'm looking at the fucking "hesitant vaccine" column. Sounds like you're trying to cherry pick the data.
>>
>>2128545
Why do they look at "vaccine hesitancy" of all things? Why not simply the number of people who are vaccinated? That gives a much more telling picture.
>>
>>2128549
Does that mean that despite being classified as "vaccine hesitant" nearly all of them got vaccinated anyway?
>>
>>2128550
>>2128556
Good point. Why would anyone who is hesitant about getting a vaccine get one anyway? They certainly aren't being coerced into it.
>>
>>2128545
Lmao since forever /pol/ has described PhDs as midwits and brainwashed by liberal institutions but now they're the intelligencia of society and we should trust them?
Why the fuck should I care if someone with a PhD in Victorian LGBT studies rejects the vaccine?
>>
>>2128561
>PhDs ... brainwashed ... we should trust them?

According to the anon in >>2128523 , the PhD holders love the vaccine. Probably not a good idea to trust them.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.