[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 36 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Im slowly starting to accept that the real reason why I had trouble dating growing up here is because women in the PNW fucking suck. Holy fuck, fuck this place. I am jealous of guys who live in other places other than this shit hole. All the good looking chicks here are transplants that end up leaving again. Legit slept with this hot girl last month and she said "Lmao do you really think I was born here? I don't look like the rest of the girls who grew up here". As a matter of fact, the girls that were interested in me were always fucking transplants. Either from NYC, Arizona, or California. Never a fucking native.

In my online dating experience, women who tend to be more outgoing and apporachable always the ones that never live in this fucking state. I thought the Seattle Freeze was a meme, but then I realized that all the outgoing motherfuckers who ended up being my friend were always transplants too, and all the extroverts from this state end up leaving anyways because they find out sooner later how much this place sucks donkey balls when it comes to finding friends.

Going to California, I was astonished how women are fucking direct and will show interest. Here, you have women who are too woke as a result, socially awkward girls, or 4/10s with a severe case of golden pussy syndrome.

As much as I love this place (because I grew up here) the dating scene fucking sucks BALLS. And it doesnt help that more males are moving here, especially the tech dudes.

GET ME OUT OF HERE
>>
incel cringe post, didnt read
>>
>>2122398
You can't read anyways you retarded faggot
>>
>>2122397
Yeah I noticed when I was up there it was all men. I occasionally saw older asian women but never really any normal American ladies.

I would try Portland or go further south. I've seen a ton of women in NorCal in smaller towns. There were a lot walking around in Sacramento as well.

I found the Seattle peoples' personality conflicting. They almost have that California hippie vibe/accent but are as rude as New Yorkers when you realize what they're talking about. Very pretentious bunch and a lot of them are gay out of desperation/woke culture cucking them.
>>
>>2122404
It's ironic how someone can label a people as pretentious then proceeds to go on a diatribe about gay men and hippie vibes in the city. We should probably mute CNN before grandpa wakes up the baby by yelling at the TV again.
>>
>>2122397
I live in a college town with a giant university, student population is 65% women
I have never had an easier time dating in my life. Women are actually desperate here. Coming from San Jose (Man Jose) where I have been living for the past couple of years the difference is night and day
>>
>>2122404
You know Seattle is the gayest city in the country right? It has long surpassed the bay area as it is more affordable and just as faggy.

I dislike the PNW in general though. I think the word you're looking for
>>2122404
is cliquey. People are cliquey.

>>2123065
Any college town is good as long as it is not an "Ag" or "Tech" college because those will mostly be men both the faculty and the students.
>>
>>2122397
>GET ME OUT OF HERE

whats stopping u?
>>
>>2123106
>Any college town is good as long as it is not an "Ag" or "Tech" college
Its UC Davis, which is the "ag" school originally of the UC system and still well sought after from ag related programs. But its also big in biology related research so maybe thats why there are so many women here, idk
>>
>>2123109
It's a big veterinary school which is an extremely female dominated profession.
>>
>>2122424
the url for Reddit is Reddit.com not this place just FYI

Also PNW women dress like Redditors. That's why they're not hot. No effort to improve their appearance, do their hair, and then cover up whatever body they have.
>>
>>2123120
fucking lmao

Its true. Many of them dress like shit because the gloomy weather doesn't allow them to dress nicely like in other warmy areas. You compare women from PNW to other women in other areas in the country (and many of them mog PNW women) and you just can't help and seethe because you missing out.
>>
>>2122424
lol found the faggot
>>
>>2122397
>GET ME OUT OF HERE
How can I help OP?

"I help incels move out of Seattle" is a dank Tinder tag for aforementioned golden pussy
>>
>>2123120
I don't support gayness, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. you labelling people as pretentious then you going jumping up and down your soapbox to complain about libtards. It's ironic, someone like you has the audacity to call anyone pretentious.
>>
>>2122397
Seattle is a trash city filled with trash people. toxic corporate culture, uppity amazon and microsoft yuppies, social justice trannies, and heroin junkies. 30 days of sunlight a year. cost of living 4 times what it should be for no reason. truly a shithole. avoid at all costs.
>>
>>2122397
OP is 100% spot on. Seattle is a fucking shit hole. I relocated there (by mistake) after leaving California. I immediately left and moved back to Cali after my lease was up. I fell for the "Seattle is based meme" never fucking again. Fuck the PNW, that entire area is a white ghetto shit hole. Too many fucking stuck up Asians as well
>>
On tinder/OKC in seattle I would always hook up with 6-8/10 women 10-15 years older than me (30-40), strange!
>>
the gay dating scene is unparalleled
just enough cute twinks like san francisco, but none of the california elitism that makes them impossibly picky
simultaneously few enough cute twinks that anybody willing to shave and wear long socks is revered as a god among men
its like the goldilocks of gay
>>
>>2123572
I moved here for work, and then remote and it's nice to fly in and out but staying in the area is true cuckl.

Even the cute asians here are wayyy to much poisioned.
>>
>>2122397
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1569183771322.jpg (70 KB, 498x471)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>western women

lol
>>
>>2122397
>it’s another “4chan incel blames his city for making him an incel and not his toxic shutin loser personality” thread
Yikes
>>
>>2124420
You just don't get it, america is hell on earth unless you're a giga chad and born into what is essentially royalty. The only people who are able to get women are the lunk heads who work out 24/7 since they were 13 and have their parents make all the cash. There is no way for a normal white male who is 7ish/10 and dresses nice (thanks /fa/) to get noticed in the US unless you become a chud. I have around 800k in crypto and 1.6m net worth but no one would give me the time of day anywhere on the west coast.

>inb4 move
I'm not moving to a flyover nothing burger state where all the women have probably got fucked by BBC endlessly along with their cousins and brothers. Besides, asian women are the only ones left with standards anymore I just wish Japan would open back up, it would be so easy to get something nice.
>>
>>2122397
Yup most girls are drama, attention whores, totally fucking whacked out, radioactive left, overly tattooed, crusty, narcissistic witches. Fuck seattle indeed. Its just a tech hub for fucking nerds to put a notch on their belt of programming. And guess what nerds do? They fucking will agree hands down with whatever fucking sleaze slut says because they never got ass before. So you have all of these compliant bitch ass man nerds and total dumbass whores who dont know shit.
>>
>>2124426
Well done.
>>
>>2122397
I'm from the west coast, I moved to Alberta and my dating chances increased 100%. I don't know what it is about these west coast cities. Maybe the cost of living and shitty weather?
>>
>>2124433
Plus if you live in a conservative city the odds a woman will have a penis become extremely slim.
>>
File: 1631378401944.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>2124426
Bro all you need to do is work out for 6 months and not eat like shit to have a body better than 99% of amerimutts. And no we don't work out 24/7. You have no idea what the fuck you are saying. Hell you could even do 4 months if your diet is on point. You are talking like a salty incel.
>>
>>2122397
America is shit for dating on the whole

Would not recommend. Language barriers with foreign girls > mindgames of ugly American women
>>
Sounds like Vancouver, BC.

Its a fucking shithole to.
>>
>>2124459
This. Also Canada and UK suck as well.
>>
>>2124434
If you have trouble telling apart women from trannys then you need your eyes checked.
>>
>>2124426
Retard cope detected. I have middle class parents (at best) and am a 7/10 (at best) and have consistently pulled strange and gfs ever since high school. You are lying to yourself if you think you need to be rich to get ass in America; your real flaw is you spend your life on 4chan and are a retarded cryptofaggot.
>>
>>2123065
What town is that?
>>
>>2124748
Not him, but here he says Davis:
>>2123109

Fair warning, the reputation is that everyone in Davis is a 90IQ normtard. 'Duh-duh-duh-Davis.' I make the mistake of assuming that everyone on 4chan is upper intelligence pretending to be a retard. If you can cope with NCPs, maybe moving to a town with a second or third tier college may be a solution for you. But don't forget that you're here forever.
>>
>>2122397
agree, go to the east coast for better dating
>>
>>2122397
Go pick up Seattle U sluts, or drive to WWU/WSU if you are real desperate.

Doesn't really work in COVID though.

>>2123994
>On tinder/OKC in seattle I would always hook up with 6-8/10 women 10-15 years older than me (30-40), strange!
OKCupid is actually a big part of the late 20s to early 30s scene among single peers, kinda wild.
>>
>>2124771
>Fair warning, the reputation is that everyone in Davis is a 90IQ normtard. 'Duh-duh-duh-Davis.' I make the mistake of assuming that everyone on 4chan is upper intelligence pretending to be a retard
I have literally never once heard this and I attended UCB and UCLA, as well as working in the bay area around davis grads. Where are you coming from?
>second or third tier college
Absolute nonsense
>>
>>2124748
Not that guy, but i visited Charlottesville a few times while roadtripping and its got to be at least 65% women
>>
>>2124426
2/10 but good enough for tourists
>>
>>2125551
I work for biotech in the Bay. UC Davis makes up the majority of our non-grad staff, it's probably just us being elitist. Also no one says UCB they just say Cal.
>>
>>2125809
>Also no one says UCB they just say Cal.
This is like newfag California's getting angry at people saying "cali" even though people born here say it
>>
File: 1633031859174c.jpg (22 KB, 306x371)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>2122397
I've lived in four states in the USA from california to texas to kansas to new york, and I've travelld around the world many times. Let me tell you something: Women are the same everywhere in this age of the internet.
I live in california now, and you're mistaken.
you may think people are different when you've gone some place else but no, it's you that's different, you just didnt realize it. once you return to your old self, people treat you the way you are everywhere.
>>
>>2126195
IMO it's the men that are different. In California straight and gay men are indistinguishable but this isn't the case elsewhere.
>>
>>2126236
>but this isn't the case elsewhere.
no, you *think you can distinguish them elsewhere. all that might say is you may have noticed visibly flamboyant gays elsewhere and not so in california, but the reality is the majority of gay's are stealthy everywhere.
>>
>>2126240
No its that in California the straight men are also flamboyant, fussy and food and alcohol and judgmental about fashion.
>>
>>2122397
>or 4/10s with a severe case of golden pussy syndrome.
lol
>>
File: seattle girls.jpg (92 KB, 1097x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
well it's easy to spot a seattle native

I'm fom Texas and visited a few times, I do like the area and saw some cuties. Maybe some of them are into getting spanked by a MAGAman and degraded for their retarded world views, I hope so.

Main part that sucks I've seen is downtown Seattle, fucking beggars at every corner and the sidewalks inbetween them. Went up to the Seattle zoo and walked around that area down to the bridge and it was pretty wholesome
>>
>>2126616
The whole state is like this? Get a fucking grip retard.
>>
>>2126616
>straight men are also flamboyant, fussy and food and alcohol and judgmental about fashion.
you must be visiting san francisco (the anus of califronia) specifically, anon. i've lived in LA(mexicans and snobs), San Jose (geeks and nerds), and in the valley (peasants), and nobody gives a shit about fashion nor do they have a sense of fashion outside of specific areas (hollywood, san fran).

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.