[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 85 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1633281996457.jpg (51 KB, 564x563)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
You were lucky if you studied/worked/visited japan before the scamdemic because IT'S OVER.
It will never be the same. c'est fini. es ist vorbei. Owarimashita
>>
Cry more emo
>>
Why do you keep posting doomer Japan shit? There's like 1 thread a week about it. Deal with it or kys weak minded faggot.
>>
>>2121926
>Deal with it
how?
>or kys
how?
>>
>>2121929
>or kys
>how
they have an entire forest for that you retard
>>
>You will never go to an izakaya again to have a late snack and a beer where a group of drunk japanese girls ask you if they can touch your beard.
Why even travel anons.
>>
File: 53498764r067456.jpg (41 KB, 600x600)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>2121923
>scamdemic
>>
>>2121923
Same goes for every place.
>>
>>2121934
Ew
>>
>>2121995
I went to Italy and Ibiza this summer and everything was like before. Meme mask indoors yes but nobody gave a fuck just like in most EU countries. SEA, american and Arab countries will be next. Japan is fucked and will be fucked forever tho.
>>
>>2121995
Go to a red state in the United States and report back.
>>
>>2122029
Nobody gives a crap in Asia anymore either. Op's a negative sap.
>>
>>2122029
>everything was like before except for [..]
You're actually coping. Things will never be the same and the sooner you accept it the better.
>>
>>2122029
>everything was like before
Portugal has over 85% of the population vaccinated and we still need to show our covid pass to enter a bar and carry around a mask for public transports and in case you want to go into a large store. Nothing will be like before while people continue to give a shit about this, just waiting for the winter for cases to go up and everyone to get locked back inside, kek.
>>
File: 1606113572339.jpg (347 KB, 1095x1195)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>2122070
>Nobody gives a crap in Asia anymore either
Not in japan. And they are still closed and will continue to be closed. Even if the rest of the world forget about covid in a few years, japan will continue with the stupid (((sanitary rules))) and seeing any gaijin like a walking virus (hurr durr just like before) yeah Fuck off.
It's unironically over.
>>
>>2122135
I think they'll eventually relax on rules/masks but treating foreigners like they're literal lepers will last for a generation.
>>
>>2122135
>>2122169
i mean here in New Zealand we treat foreigners like lepers cuz you cunts literally have the virus and keep trying to fucking bring it here.

Go fix your own fucking countries first before you leave, you dumbcunts.
It literally just takes 2-3 weeks of fucking ACTUALLY staying at home.
>>
>>2122187
That's never going to work because it will always leak back in from countries like India.

Look at NZ. They keep shutting down and they can't figure out where it comes from. Last theory was it arrived frozen in packaged food?

Yeah, fuck that. We tried. At least we have a vaccine now.
>>
>>2121923
I've gotten so used to not seeing any international tourist around that I'm afraid of when they open the border and all you retards come flooding back ruining the perfect thing we have going on here right now. I sincerely hope that we never open up again. Ever. Maybe implement a special permission system reserved for a limited number of friends and family. But the rest of you can fuck off.
>>
>>2121923
Didn't they wear masks a lot before corona?
>>
>>2122288
Yeah, even for fashion reasons. My wife would sometimes wear a mask just because she didn't have time to apply make up in the morning.
>>
>>2121923
The whole world will never be the same after corona
>>
>>2122062
Life in red states is still not normal. The cities are just as bad as everywhere else and you get random people who are terrified of being merked by covid
>>
>>2122309
life in AZ is pretty fucking normal tho explain
>>
How is Japan managing the hit on their tourism industry? Seems crazy to shut off the country for so long, I imagine tourism is still a big part of their economy.
>>
>>2121923

stfu you fucking frenchie
>>
>>2122385
>I imagine tourism is still a big part of their economy.
That's a big meme. In 2019, tourism only 7.5% to Japan's GDP. Of that 7.5%, 81% of tourist were domestic tourist.
Japan is doing just fine since most tourist were Japanese anyway. Now that they lifted the state of emergency, people are going out in droves again (not they ever stopped to begin with).
>>
>>2122390
tourism accounted for*
missed a whole sentence there.
>>
>>2122385
Let me tell you a secret that a lot of people told but nobody ever believed. Asia doesn't want or give a shit about tourism. If they get their way it will be strangled out of existence and foreigners will have to have some kind of a 3 month waiting period to enter. USA is weak, Asia is strong. Asia is about to show you what that really feels like.
>>
>>2122197
>They keep shutting down
just Auckland
South Island hasnt had the virus for almost 3 years now.
>>
File: 20211010_175229.jpg (1.09 MB, 2443x1832)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
The restaurants and bars in Tokyo nowadays are pretty much full since the state of emergency has been lifted. How the fuck do you even fit all these people + an extra 20 million tourists to the same restaurants, shops, public transport, etc.? I really, really don't want Japan to open up soon.

Fuck off, we're full. Stay home.

Pic related from last night
>>
>>2122451
If there's a demand for more restaurants and bars due to tourists coming back, people will start opening more places.

>>2122385
They are mostly fine. Except for some places in Akihabara which catered to wealthy weeaboos and/or sexpats.
>>
fat faggot americans stay out, you and the chinks can fuck off forever. it's so nice without seeing your disgusting visage
>>
File: 645756860.jpg (173 KB, 1300x956)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>2122451
>>2122529
Are you japanese or gaijin?
Do they see and treat you like a walking biohazard element?
The only good thing corona gave us was killing the disgusting chinese tourists groups.
>>
>>2122533
I am a foreigner in Japan. Nothing has changed in how people treat me.

However, there are pretty widespread worries that covid is mostly a foreign-originating disease, so I'd definitely expect some increased xenophobia once the borders reopen and tourists start swarming in.
>>
>>2122395
the south island doesnt exist besides for queenstown so nobody cares
>>
File: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (68 KB, 1022x731)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>2122534
>there are pretty widespread worries that covid is mostly a foreign-originating disease, so I'd definitely expect some increased xenophobia once the borders reopen and tourists start swarming in.
Fucking hell. It's actually over
Why dont they just blame the chinese like the rest of the world does?
>>
>>2122555
Chinese are foreign to Japan my guy, they just blend in more easily than euros or Africans unless they open their loud mouths or wear shitty clothes.
>>
File: 20210922_103754.jpg (15 KB, 359x265)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Who the fuck cares? I never experienced the old one so I won't know the difference. Once I finally come and fuck your bitches it'll all be the same.
>>
>>2122169
masks are a great thing. I hope it's one thing that stays. I haven't had a cold in 2 years.
>>
>>2122197
>That's never going to work because it will always leak back in from countries like India.

This. What do you think the vax rate is in Malawi, Cameroon? DRC? Mauritania? Covid is here forever.
>>
>>2122534
>foreign-originating disease,

lol no, no, no...CHINA originating
>>
>>2122187
NZ's problems are entirely of it's own making. Your PM is an international joke, possibly the worst leader of any developed country that isn't hostile to the west. Do you actually believe staying at home for 3 weeks will get rid of an endemic virus in a globalished economy? Look at Sweden. And there are vaccines now anyway, I personally don't need or want one but it as got rid of Covid as a big threat and given old/fat people protection. There is NO PANDEMIC ANYMORE. Sensible countries are completely over this shit while NZ and Australia continue to beat their citizens for going outside and pissing their pants every time somebody gets a cough. You should be embarrassed to live there, not acting smug and calling others cunts. Stupid fucking clown
>>
>>2122390
>only
i'd say 7.5% of your GDP is not exactly a trivial amount
>>
>>2122615
>7.5% of your GDP
international tourism is only 1.4%. they'll live without it.
>>
>>2122062
Just been to FL and NYC. In FL you see the occasional boomer wearing a mask, and restaurants sometimes force the employees to wear one. Otherwise no masks. It's like the plandemic doesn't exist.
NYC had about 50% mask wearing outside. The vax pass thing was a non-issue where I went. You could have shown them a cigarette pack wrapper for all the time they bothered to look at mine. Went to a private art show with a lot of rich boomers, not a single mask in sight.

If you want to pretend China/Korea while waiting for Japan to open come to Flushing, Queens. Everything is in Korean and Chinese; inside the shopping malls you could almost convince yourself you are in Asia. Not the best for Japanese, there's a Teso and a J-Mart but that's about it.
>>
Anyone know if you can just sign up for a language school, have them sponser a student visa, then you just don't show up?
>>
>>2122652
if you don't show up regularly/are absent for more than a certain number of days within the semester, your visa becomes invalid and you will be deported. this will also very likely ban you from ever entering Japan again in the future.
>>
Speaking of language schools, what are some good recommendations?

I live in Japan and am considering attending a school for some intensive-ish study course.
>>
whats the deal with asian countries and closing themselves.

China and Japan especially. Lets not forget Japan closed itself for almost 250 fucking years
>>
>>2122575
the only fucking you'll be getting is gonna be from other men up your ass
>>
>>2121923
Old Japan died with Heisei
>>
>>2122615
Learn to read. Of that 7.5%, only 19% are international tourist. Do you see how it does not matter? More than 80% of tourism is done by people already living here.
>>
>>2122575
Now show us your face. Cause if you've got a big schnoz, nobody ain't gonna give you the time of day unless they are absolutely desperate. Those are the bottom of the barrel 30+ OL's mind you.
>>
>>2121923
True anon, things will never be the same, tourist groups from china are over and will forever stop bothering everyone else, while people from civilized countries will be allowed entry. It's over changbros.
>>
>>2122533
>Are you japanese or gaijin?

White gaijin.

>Do they see and treat you like a walking biohazard element?

Not at all, sometimes some 90 year woman who can barely walk tries to cover her mouth with her dirty hand when she passes but anyone younger doesn't do anything or treat me any different, and who cares what some old uneducated retard who can barely read thinks anyway lmao

>The only good thing corona gave us was killing the disgusting chinese tourists groups.

Yeah this is pretty based to be honest, but I'm also glad I don't see as many fat greasy fucks here sperging around tokyo and sitting on the dirty floor of the train stations opening their degenerate souvenir weeb shit
>>
>>2122605

It has more to do with washing your hands you degenerate fucking idiot. I haven't had a cold in 5 years and I didnt wear a mask before and i only wear a mask during because everyone is an autist about it
>>
>>2122605
I had a cold that kicked my ass as soon as everyone went back to partying and no masks. First one I've had in 3 years. Vaxed and tested negative for corona so it was just a cold. I'd gladly go back to having a cold every year if it means no more shutdowns and masks and shit.
>>
>>2123102
except this isn't about you and what you want, it's about public safety
>>
>>2123103
Preventing colds isn't public safety. That's not a threatening disease. As far as covid the real value of the vax is the near elimination in severe disease among people up to date on vaccination. That in my mind means is over. We never worried about mild diseases before and I don't intend to start.
>>
>>2123037
>Cause if you've got a big schnoz
look at this schiling collector
>>
>>2122390
Most of the foreign tourism was Chinese too, so if they open to Chinese tourists they'll be able to blend in and they didn't interact much with Japanese people anyway. The Gaijin wanting to make a new life in Japan is over.
>>
>>2123119
This is why people keep posting about how things will never be the same, people like the one responded to are permanently damaged by the media circus these past two years. They've completely internalized all media and government talking points, no matter how ridiculous. They'll tell you that masks aren't a big deal and they'll love to wear them but if you ask them if they even bothered wearing a mask before 2020 they'll stutter something about it not being necessary, when there were very deadly flu pandemics before and if they truly cared about themselves and others they would have worn masks (even better real masks like n95 and up) even before COVID.
>>
>>2123202
Before covid it was illegal to wear face coverings in my country, If you walked into the bank with a mask on they would probably call the police (unless you were asian, asians always had a free pass for masks, and burkas too ofc). Now I can wear a face covering anywhere and everywhere. Never a surgical mask. Just a bandanna or ski half face mask or whatever they are called.
Makes my graffiti sprees a lot easier.
>>
>>2122605
>I haven't had a cold in 2 years.
that is really bad for your immune system
>>
File: 1621977338969.jpg (318 KB, 2000x1567)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>2122451
they should at least allow in vaccinated travelers after a 14 day quarantine and a negative pcr test
>>
>>2123184
>chinks
>blending in among japs
lol impossible, at least in modern times. their moral values are too different for them to blend in. it's like a cockroach trying to blend in among butterflies. both are insects but the former is an unwanted pest and bring destruction and disease everywhere they go.
>>
>>2123290
Soon brother. Soon... Insyallah. Let them sort up their fucked up politics first. Their GE is just around the corner.
>>
>>2123294
based
>>
>>2123290
I refuse to be a vaxcuck. We need a real solution that doesn't involve giving this fake pandemic any credence.
>>
>>2123089
Said the loser who takes pictures of shibuya square like all the other degenerage spergs in tokyo.
I went to shibuya yesterday because of a meeting, stupid white fucks in their tacky t shirts and awful onions beards and long flimsy arms. You people disgust me.
>>
>>2123294
>It's like a cockroach trying to blend among butterflies
If you were talking about gaijins then yes but Chinese and Japs are essentially the same people just different cultures but even that has more similarities than differences you retard.
>>
>>2123221
Lol no it’s not
>>
>>2123119
It should be a courtesy to stay home or wear a mask if you have a cold. When I see old photos of crowded subway cars it’s frankly disgusting no one is masked
>>
>>2123693
Nope. Cope chink. You will never be as based as the japs
>>
>>2123202
Just mask up, they’re not a big deal.
>>
>>2123678
At least we’re not chinese lol
>>
>>2123678
ahahahaha the fucking seethe in this post

top tier insectoid rage
>>
Just talked with my former (now unemployed) language school teacher. There are rumors that Japan won't be open for tourism for the next DECADE. I honestly don't want to believe him.
>>
>>2123874
Also a few places here and there are starting to use the old "no foreigns allowed" sign. The last one I saw outside kabukicho was in 2007
>>
>>2123874
False. My dad works at Nintendo and he confirmed that Japan will be opening early next year.
>>
>>2123678

hahaha, I'm the guy you're replying to and I would never take pics of Shibuya square. What a retarded fucking picture to take.

Even though my office is near Omotesando I've been avoiding Shibuya ever since I started there. The place sucks and it's much more fun to walk through side streets if I get off at Harajuku. (not through Takeshita-dori though. the side streets on the other side of the main street)

tl;dl ching chang chong seethe more
>>
>>2123221

You're a retarded nigger and you should be gassed. Learn something about basic human biology.
>>
>>2123917
>I would never take pics of Shibuya square. What a retarded fucking picture to take.
wow you are such an amazing gaijin! not like all these faggots who take photos of the main attractions in the city, amirite? you only go to see the REAL Japan. I bet you also have a huge, thick cock. man, I am so jealous of you.
>>
>>2123874
>be japan
>still not recovered from the 90s crash
>sudoku your own businesses by introducing harsh lockdowns
>feel you havent bowed enough
>extra sudoku yourself by cutting profits from tourism
>die of starvation on the way to the sudoku forests
>>
>>2123917
It's faggots like you that's makes me ashamed to be gaijin.
>>
>>2123933
>I don't know what sudoko is
Thank god Japan is closed off so your uneducated faggot ass can stay out. Seeth more faggot.
>>
>>2123933
>extra sudoku yourself by cutting profits from tourism
I know that you coomer weebs desperately want to believe that Japan needs you so much, but their economy relies on international tourism so little that they literally do not even think about you. You WILL be locked out of Japan for years. You WILL get the jab if you want to go to Japan after 2025. You WILL eat the bugs.
>>
>Foreigners won't be able to go to Japan and infect it with more liberalism
Good
>>
File: 1603237417290.png (510 KB, 1014x819)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>2123943
>>2122451
I still dont understand why some of you are happy about this "new normality". Everything is more expensive than before, we have less constitutional rights worldwide, less jobs, less freedom, inflation skyrocketing, economies about to get rekt, energy extremly expensive, media selling fear every day, and you like it because you see less gaijins taking pictures around shibuya?
>>
>>2123961
nobody with a brain actually likes it. I am just making fun of coomers to distract myself from how fucking terrible the world is right now.
>>
>>2123952
>occupied by the US
>somehow won't be affected by globohomo because weebs can't coom in tokyo anymore
Yeah, no.
>>
>>2121925
fpbp

all these ERMERGERD X WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER 5G posts are so retarded.
of course they won't. that's how fucking entropy works you dinguses.
>>
>>2122534
There is no "we" in reference to Japan if you're a foreigner. Fuck you piece of shit.
>>
>>2121995
Yeah but Japan is all that matters.
>>
>>2123925

calm down ching chong, I don't really take many pictures in general because my eyes open all the way and I have a good memory.
>>
>>2123937

Why, because I'm an educated white software engineer and not a shitskin third world "english teacher" who isn't really a teacher? kek
>>
>>2124449
So its true, money really can't buy class.
>>
>>2121923
>>
>>2124449
holy shit sugooooiiiii, you have a job! congratulations buddy! you are such an amazing person. I wish I were you
>>
>>2122614
Pretty much this.
>>
>>2123874
I honestly don't want to believe (You)

>>2123678
Why is this post so SEETHING?
>>
>>2122187
Enjoy your totalitarist shithole of a country. I wouldn’t visit you even if someone paid for me to do so kek
>>
>>2124618
Nobody wants to let you visit. /pol/ virgin NEETs are not welcome anywhere.
>>
>>2122309
outside of certain neighborhoods in massachusetts it's literally completely the same everywhere in America
If you go anywhere west of philly it's completely the same
>>
>>2122187
lmfao
you're literally cattle
you're not even human anymore
subhuman vaxxed mutant
>>
>>2123290
lmfao get fkt vaxxed mutant
>>
>>2122070
Malaysia has 90% double dosed and they still haven't opened up. Pretty sure locals aren't even allowed to go overseas.
Asia is fucked
>>
>>2122392
kek chinks destroy themselves
Every chink is subhuman
They lack even basic empathy
>>
>>2125201
Actually Malaysia is already opening up. Check the news. Apparently residents are finally allowed to fly out while vaxxed travelers can enter with vaxxport and 5 days self quarantine.
>>
>>2122385
>I imagine tourism is still a big part of their economy
It isn't.
>>
File: 1453281299333.png (75 KB, 348x301)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>2121923
A few famous places are closed forever and people are going to wear facemasks a lot more for the forseeable future. That's all it will be. Get over yourself.
>>
>>2121923
idc, ive never been before covid so i wont know the difference. whine more op
>>
>>2124463
You can’t erriot
>>
>>2125534
I feel like I've heard this before....so it's going to be over soon? Interesting. This just sounds so familiar...
>>
>>2125669
Back then, vaccinations aren't widespread yet, the virus was poorly understood, and every country were running 'zero-covid' policy, which proven to be a massive failure and the main cause of economic crash, not the pandemic itself. Now, most people have been vaccinated, covid has been categorized into several classes depending on the severity, and 'zero-covid' policy has been abandoned by many countries except retarded ones like NZ, Singapore, and China. This time the result will be different.
>>
>>2123961
Hard truth incoming. Gird your loins and cover your keister because this is the "new normal" and it's only going to get worse. Governments/corporations/committees have learned that once you tighten the screws, you never let up. Just wait for the hordes to accept the situation and tighten the screws again. All in the name of "public interest" , "child safety" , "our collective best outcome", "keeping up with the world", etc etc.
The sad part of all of this is that 10 years from now, you'll look back on today and say to yourself, "I didn't realize how good I had it then."
>>
File: blade (3).jpg (12 KB, 360x344)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>year 2030
>Japan is the last country to open borders to tourism
>Land in Narita
>Covid passport with 4 full pfizer doses in the current year
>PCR
>Antigen test
>Temperature
>No more 3 months tourist visa.
>20 days allowed in the country
>Go to the Narita express
>Sorry NO FOREIGNS ALLOWED use the mandatory gaijin car.
>o...ok
>Finally at shinjuku, need to take yamanote to my hotel
>Again, Gaijins not allowed in the regular cars
>Japanese people take pictures of me in a separated plastic train car full of gaijins sweating
>Finally at my hotel.
>Gaijin not allowed at the reception desk, please use the machine to check in and disinfect it afterwards. Arigatou
>get to my room. Fuck, need to buy deodorant and shit.
>Go to the nearest combini
>Sorry gaijins not allowed to use the regular line please check your temperature at the door and wait your turn in the separated gaijin waiting line
>After 20 minutes proceed to pay. My SUICA card doesnt work. Need to Sync it to my covid passport using the app
>FUCK
>I need a beer
>Go to Noge Alley in Yokohama, good previous memories there
>Sorry bars too small and we dont have covid passport machines no gaijin allowed inside please understand
ITS FUCKING OVER
>>
>>2122605
>>2123102
>>2123119
you are just a weak pathetic loser with a shitty immune system. Normal humans don't ever catch a cold.
>>2123290
that's good, vax cucks like you should be thrown into a concentration camp
>>
>>2123874
I've heard this too actually
>>
>>2126506
>2030
Uhm sweatie
>>
>>2126166
This, yeah we already are forgetting what pre cov was like. Once a new generation grows up they won’t even care these new restrictions will all be they know
>>
>>2124339
He didn't say "we", schizo.
>>
>>2123874
This is what my jap coworkers say too
>>
>>2126506
I get hard just reading this. I sure hope it happens exactly as you wrote it.
>>
>>2126506
Based japs. Gaijins seethe forever
>>
We should have nuked them a 3rd time.
>>
>>2123938

fuck off newfag
>>
>>2122187
>go fix your own countries
>Google NZ suicide rates
>>
>>2122286
Yeah fuck off I'm gonna come over there and walk around with like 5 japanese girls, while I'm dressed in a retarded kimono with a rising sun headband on just to make you seethe
>>
>>2122605
That's the only good thing out of the scamdemic is making masks normalized, I always like how over in Japan and Korea people wore masks and nobody thought much about it, before the scamdemic if you wore a mask around the USA people would think you're super sick or you were up to something suspicious
>>
>>2126919
I haven't seen anyone wearing a mask where I live since like June lol.
>>
I actually don't know if covid passports ever will come. Maybe we'll be locked out of travel for a couple years, but so far they haven't actually mandated vaccines for travel in most countries.

If the vaccine really is meant to fuck us up, obviously the elites aren't going to take it. Sure some elites who have a doctor on their payroll can easily fake the vaxx certificate, but so far they've made loopholes around the vax. Basically just comes down to whether or not you're rich enough to take an extended vacation or if you have actual business in the country
>>
>>2126934
If the vaccine is really meant to kill off the population why would they want the antivaxxers (rebellious idiots that don't understand math) to be the ones who survive? It makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>2126935
Numbers game
>>
>>2126917
Good luck with that mate lol. Maybe you'll get a chance to finally attempt it by 2030. Meanwhile, I'll continue to chill here and enjoy the one thing you will never have: a tourist-less Japan.
>>
>>2126935
>coerce people to take vaccine
>yearly booster shots to stay up to date
>$$$
Believing the vaccine is to kill people is some retarded schizo belief. It's all about money.
>>
>>2126940
I just go there to pipe girls and go to events anyway so who cares, weeb
>>
>>2126944
>It's all about money
>Taking a vax and deteriorating in health in 5-10 or so years doesn't mean more money for big pharma
>>
>>2122286
based
>>
>>2126950
>w-who cares
>w-weeb
Nice cope. Seethe more pls.
>>
JAPANESE WOMEN ARE THE MOST OVER RATED PIECES OF SHIT ON EARTH.

WEEBS BTFO
>>
>>2126968
based. *slams fist on table* BASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASED
>>
>>2126966
You're just a wannabe William Adams
All that jap punani has been conquered by fat white slob tourists already
>>
>>2126997
Keep coping chud. See you in 2030!
>>
>>2127009
Alright bro see you around new years
>>
It's over
>>
I want to try a girl's bar to improve my Japanese.
I've noticed that:
> - some, the girls stand outside
> - some have men stand outside
> - some have no one stand outside
What should I look for? How to feel out the difference between them?
I just want to find a talkative girl who can carry a conversation and tolerate my shitty Japanese for an hour.
>>
The Japanese government is actually working with the US mil to keep the country closed so that desperate American weebs will have no choice but to enlist in the Marines/Air Force to get a chance to go to Japan.
>>
>>2127448
nah, they're working with me. I'm Kishida's personal advisor and I advised him to keep it closed permanently. I showed him the Japan generals here on /trv/ and he was so disgusted that he decided to abide by my suggestion.
>>
>>2127448
>be me
>enlist in Marine Corps because reasons
>elect to get stationed in Asia because want to see Cambodia, Thailand, AUS etc… never gave a fuck about Japan, don’t watch Anime, don’t care about culture etc…
>get stationed in Japan (having ‘Asia’ in the choices is just a meme your only getting stationed in Japan)
>arrive 2019
>start travelling to Japan because cheap and easy
>plan trips all over Asia for 2020
>Covid occurs
>Become weeb out of desperation since we can’t leave this god forsaken country
>>
>>2123961
Well said, we lost everything for a bad influenza. I don't think the world can repair itself from this, and the failsafes used to prevent political takeovers have been so weakened now. Many countries in Europe force you to show vaccine passports to go into stores, it's absurd. We are transforming into a dystopia in front of our eyes.
>>
>>2127448
why would the marines/air force want to recruit weebs?
>>
>>2127990
numbers are down across the entire DoD and the various branches aren't hitting quotas
>>
>>2127678
Why TF do you think you'd go to Thailand or Cambodia. There's no US military presence in Cambodia. Unsure about Thailand maybe AF. You get Japan or Korea. If you join the navy you might get lucky and get shore liberty somewhere with whores.
>>2127990
At this point it's mostly zoomers joining so half of them are weebs anyway. I live in military town. They're mostly incels now not Rambo types.
>>
>>2127990
Because they believe Fortnite skills can be put to good use.
>>
>>2128089
did plastics increase society's estrogen, or was it something else?
>>
>>2128089
I didnt say I wanted to get stationed there, I said I wanted to see them. anywhere in the continent is close to them then the US. We have little presence in SE Asia outside of regular exercises in Thailand and PH but all exercises require permanent personnel to be stationed there. AUS, Korea and JP have the biggest presence but mostly just Japan.
>>
File: 1612394282926.jpg (89 KB, 632x454)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
jesus christ so many fucking insufferable weebs itt
>REEE I HAVE TO BE THE ONLY FOREIGNER IN JAPAN REEEEEEEEE
why are people who like japan so fucking smug and cancerous? bigger lmao to the retards who moved to are working in the country. i hope i never meet any of you when i go there. KYS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM
>>
File: Sneed's_Feed_And_Seed.png (615 KB, 780x439)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>2128334
hahaha he's mad because he can't enter Japan.
Cope seethe and dilate faggot.
While you seething and coping, we just enjoy the delights of not having any filthy tourists clogging up the streets.
You will never meet any of us cause you ain't getting in.
We WILL continue to be smug.
You WILL continue to cope by making strawman arguments.
>>
>>2126506
based af
>>
>>2126968
This!!

Fishy demanding suffocating cunts
>>
I think the 2030 number is a separate thing. But the Japanese seem neurotic and may well close their borders off for a while. I really hope not. I wanted to study there.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.