[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

PaTTTaya General 2: Bing bong shming shmong bar girls worship white ding dong edition
So bros what’s the game plan what bars are we meeting at what are we drinking
>>
I think we nees TTTT thread instead. I don't understand pleibian taste
>>
>>2120397
Careful with frog pictures the mods don’t like em. Anyways, new room is in a guesthouse with a bar downstairs at the end of the soi. It’s ran by a Scandinavian boomer who’s pretty cool. Every Wednesday they have some kind of buffet of homemade food for 250baht. Furthermore, two other hookers stay in the guesthouse, one of them got me the room, the other is a slim Cambodian who I will most certainly wind up boning (pic related).

As I stated there’s a mirror right in front of a comfy couch (like her picture) so it’s going to be a coomfy stay for sure
>>
6ft+ western do it for free chad here
sorry op but if there are fat bald boomers in the area i wont be there.
>>
>>2120433
Sup, Kpop Cho here, well over 6ft as well. Just took off my shirt and walked around the beach for a bit. No shirt...but had a mask on, hilarious.

Big up to the other chads in this thread that get to do it FOR FREE. I'm pretty sure I have girls buying me food with the money you spent bar fining them, lol. Another day in paradise.
>>
>>2120437
based g-dragon anon.

>>2120440
sorry but we do it for free chads wear masks because you fat bald boomers spread your pension so thin paying for sex you cant afford dental work or toothpaste
>>
>>2120437
hey gook i thought ur going to europe to bang white hos
>>
>>2120504
>going
>will be going

are you an esl teacher or something? can't tell the future from the present?

Yeah I tried to get advice for that shit but some jealous pasty whiteys got mad and nuked my fucking thread. I will be going, but not yet. I'm hoping I can get there in the next few months.

>>2120440
Thanks for disrespecting the country you are visiting, don't worry, the expectations for your kind are very very low. Unlike self hating american thots Asian hiso women tend to gravitate towards the guys that actually respect their families and country. I obey the rules here. I get rewarded. Lately I've been scouting out some ruskies though.
>>
File: 2021-09-19 23.44.10.jpg (115 KB, 727x1024)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Sup niggers, I'm thinking about escape my prison colony and spending like 6 months in chiang mai. pattaya doesn't really jive with me, pathetic boomers repulse me. I wanna go relax somewhere with a bit of a sleepy vibe, eat healthy, gym, fuck yogabunnies and drink coffee.
Will chiang mai give me what I'm looking for.
>>
>>2120589
>still hasn’t posted face, body, or hair
we’re waiting gookoid
>>
>>2120397
What are the Thai visa restrictions for people with criminal records?

Does extending a tourist visa indefinitely still work? I heard people used to just do visa runs and come back every 90 days, then they did crackdowns on it, then stopped caring.

Is there any easy longer visas to get? I heard about Cambodia allowing people to come in on business visas with limited credentials and just live on those.
>>
>>2120608
No way. Best thing to do is ED visas and switch schools. I got scolded for coming back on a second tourist visa from PH after only 30 days. You need to stay gone for 6 months between TR visas or they’ll fuck with you and/or put you on a red list for being a transient
>>
>>2120610
So you went to school there or were you teaching? I don't know all of the visa types.

This was based on old boards and they said they could just do a border hop and come back, sometimes having to pay a fee.

Is there a good neighboring country you can hop back and forth between, like between Cambodia and Thailand, or even 3 if you have to stay gone for longer?

How hard is it to get over there on a business or education visa?
>>
>>2120589
are you looking for p2p or picking up sluts?
because if it's the latter then scandinavia is probably the easiest then perhaps germany
>>
>>2120613
No I just went to school. Only naive retards who don’t understand Thai culture could stomach teaching English there. Once you realize what Thai people actually think of you as a foreigner you wouldn’t be willing to do it (unless you have zero dignity).

That being said, I came in on a TR visa and converted to an ED visa after 90 days. That gives you ~1 year. After that you could pay for another ED visa.

The era of endless border hoping tourist visas is over. They assume you’re working illegally and everyone who does their faggot little 18 hour bus trip to renew their TR visa is always a gross, poorly dressed, poor faggot and I can’t blame the Thais for not wanting these rats crawling in and out of their borders.

For any semblance of that border hoppery to return, covid has to be long gone, and even if you did do it, if you don’t stay gone long enough they artistically assume you’re working illegally and they’ll harass you or deny you entry.

I got scolded by a female immigration officer but I soothed her with some gently spoken Thai and she thought it was cute. But again 180 days gone before you return and they probably won’t give a shit. They any you to spend money AND THEN GET OUT. So demonstrate a willingness to get out periodically
>>
>>2120614
no p2p for me, I'm more of a born alpha that likes the hunt. I consider my trip to Europe like a Lion brought into the colloseum by the Romans or something. It will just be like a slaughter for everyone to see. I don't have issues picking up women but Korea and even Thailand is fucking out of white womynz at the moment. I'm trying to hustle my way into the candy store, i've been thinking a lot about Scandinavia because people were mentioning it as prime hunting ground for adventurous women. I'm used to the cold anyway. The only question I have is how populous is Scandinavia? Can you basically pump and dump there incognito or will you become "known" after about a month? I figure in Germany I could just skip around cities then hit up Eastern Europe if I need to gtfo or something.
>>
>>2120633
you sound a bit gay but scandinavia is mostly ok for pickups as long as you don't go to iceland because it's a small place
there was a pickup artist that toured scandinavia and confirmed it's very easy to pick up chicks there but that was 8 years ago dunno if things are different now
>>
Dudes I really hate to tell you this but there is a definite trickle of niggers now in pattaya. Came to tree town to kick it with this qt and there’s a jet black nigger two tables over.
>>
File: 2021-09-20 19.51.16.jpg (32 KB, 571x286)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>2120650
real question is where is the next best nigger free haven
>>
>>2120650
Nah, they couldn't afford it if they're burgers. Maybe North African or something since they're half French.
>>
>>2120414
Just like bar girls and my wenie, I will post frog pics and jannies will like it. Mmmm cambo cuties sound good. Hold it down my guy, stuff is so fucking shit back in the us, once I leave here, going to do my best to stay gone.
>>
>>2120437
>t. anime larper
>>
>>2120659
This but unironically

Captcha: N0NGR
>>
Is Pattaya really as good as people make it out to be? Is it a good place for my first sex tourism vacation?
>>
>>2120672
Yes
>>
>>2120672
Doesn't matter because anyone traveling to Asia, or really any country, that's male will be considered a coomer no matter what. You could start a business there and find a wife and they'll still treat you like a dirty boomer coomer.
>>
File: 2021-10-02 16.29.15.jpg (129 KB, 827x1098)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>2120669
you think I'm joking?
>>
>>2120672
no. go there and find out for yourself. it's not a safe place to let your guard down, not a good place to get drunk, and you can't trust any of the other bitter sexpats there. you won't make friends there, in fact you will just meet a lot of people you wish you never had, and you will be hoping you never run into them again in your life. all these guys glorifying it are basically waiting for the next sucker to show up so they can take them for all they are worth and then turn their focus elsewhere.

you have been warned, and on the other hand, if that sort of thing intrigues you then maybe it's worth checking out as a type of dark tourism.
>>
>>2120684
>you won't make friends there,
So just like here?
>in fact you will just meet a lot of people you wish you never had
So just like here?
>and you will be hoping you never run into them again in your life.
So just like here?
>>
>>2120688
you would have to tell me where "here" is. Here is the thing, if you are surrounded by people like that and you are trying to get away from them, Pattaya isn't the place. Even if you want some hedonistic vacation, there are better places where you will be around better people. That's all I'm trying to say.
>>
>>2120691
>Even if you want some hedonistic vacation, there are better places where you will be around better people.
Really? What places would that be?
>>
File: 1619345491548.gif (2.75 MB, 400x200)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB GIF
>>2120692
get out there and see the world, kid.
>>
>>2120694
Most likely I've seen more of the world than you have boy
>>
Anyone else checked out the 'everything pattaya' boomer channel on youtube yet? Guy gives pretty based advise
>>
>>2120662
The dread is real. I don’t wanna go back but I kind of have to…don’t give me any ideas cuz I might just stay here even though it will destroy me financially
>>
>>2120799
>unvaxxed
>aryan
Pick one
>>
>>2120799
You will never be Aryan, chang. You will always remain an inferior antivax virgin shill.
>>
>>2120783
What if I advanced you some btc as payment for being a tour guide when I get there the weekend after thanksgiving? I could do like $3,500
>>
>>2120817
Dude I would go all out. Give you the line IDs of my tightest TTTs, tell you all the tricks and traps. It would be a pleasure. Just let me know
>>
>>2120595
You can get this v8be in Phuket at the Muy Thai area. Chiang Mai is fine to. Feels kind of like San Fran or LA to Bangkok's NYC, and Pattya's Vegas. Phuket would be Miami. There is also a town in that region called Pai you can check out while being based in Chiang Mai
>>
>>2120659
Some parts of China and Eastern Europe is about all you got. Not sure how people can love sea monkeys but hate niggers like they are any different
>>
>>2120650
There have always been niggers in Pattaya. Hello 808 and Insomnia. They are just starting to trickle back. Though there are permanent residents like Derrick Gore of Dum Dum Media, and that one actor/kicboxer dude. Can't think of his name
>>
>>2120825
I forgot to say, I'm black
>>
>>2120831
Obligatory FUCK you nigger
>>2120833
Ok let’s go nigger I’ll show you the fuck around I got a bitch on my line that loves BCC let’s go bitch
>>
>>2120833 (t. nigger)
>>2120825
Original BTTTC chad here, I’m white (and hate niggers). You’ll know it’s me for now because I post based froggies.

I’m down on all that, how the fuck do I verify it’s you? You need a wallet too, do you have one? Do you have a dummy email? I would have to make one and then you’d have to verify it’s TTT chad and not some seething/scamming faggot that shit up our threads all the time. Ideas?
>>
>>
>>2120846
You are a nigger.
>>
Black guy here, any creampie stories TTT bros?
>>
>>2120698
I do believe he is the most based among the boomer sexpat channels
I like the condo visits
>>
>>2120841
Liljody#2409 we can go from there
>>
>>2120825
>Give you the line IDs of my tightest TTTs, tell you all the tricks and traps
literal cuck tourism lol
>>
>>2121138
>dude be some guys personal pimp for girls you’ve already had sex with and can give accurate and informative recommendations and get paid to do it fuckin cuck haha
Retard alert lmoa

I’d do it for free anyway. Im a self-actualized coomer. The only thing left to do is preach the gospel of coom
>>
>>2120691
>you would have to tell me where "here" is.
California
>>
I want to spend 2 months from November in Thailand. Want to visit Bangkok, chomburi, Chieng mai and phuket. Ideally want to finish trip in phuket to chill and island hop for at least 3 weeks
Do I have to start in phuket for the sandbox? Prefe to start in Bangkok
Is there a risk that I can’t get back to phuket if I do the 7 day sandbox then go elsewhere?
>>
>>2121194
I wasn't talking about you though, you would be doing the cucking, although it's like 2nd degree cucking because most of those girls have a baby daddy somewhere they send the money you give them.
>>
>>2121198
ok that's fair, i'd rather be in Pattaya than CA.
>>
>>2121228
>those girls have a baby daddy somewhere they send the money you give them
Is that why they do with the money? Because even by some western standards they make a killing. Yet all live in shitty apartments and wear fake designer. Must be spending all the money on meth or giving it to their boyfriend.
>>
>>2120828
The Muy Thai area, I'm not real familiar with Phuket so you happen to have the specific name of the town? I'll check that out though. Heard real good things about Pai also, but I hear it's not really going to keep you too occupied for longer than a month.
>>
>>2120841
I'm too white to scam you but it is a hilarious notion that anyone dedicated enough could pose as TTT and post a discord id for you lmao.
>>
>>2120830
SEA monkeys build societies, niggers literally destroy them.
>>
>>2121270
No retard that’s literally my discord. I could easily verify that it is in fact me with a selfie, timestamp, and (insert x fruit held in left hand or whatever)
>>
>>2120841
I actually believe you are this stupid.
>>
>>2121303
no lmao you don't understand what I'm saying. but cbf explaining. unless he already knows your face anyone could just take a selfie with timestamp and "hey its me TTT bro"
>>
File: FB_IMG_1633778625984.jpg (42 KB, 720x486)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>2121280
>SEA monkeys build societies, niggers literally destroy them.

What? Khmer rouge? SEA monkeys were still rocking out with their tits out before the white man came, barely over 100 years really. Thailand was modernized because of the British, hence the left road driving. And how many coups had Thailand had, and the rebellion in the south. Like what are you even basing this on? The old temples and stuff or actually from ancient South Asian (Sri Lankna/Indian) influence, not from native Sea Monkeys.
>>
>>2121268
Chalong. The area where this bar is

https://instagram.com/nakmuaybar?utm_medium=copy_link
>>
>>2121268
Also, hence why I said Pai was a place to visit while you were based in Chiang Mai, and did not suggest you spend a month in Pai
>>
>>2120589
>>2120614
>scandinavia
nope, go East Europe: u will be able to play 'exotic' card which gets u laid easy wherever u go. Seen many non-whites travelling and getting laid in every east euro city they stay in. In several East Euro countries non-whites are rare. Females are attracted to exotic, but men aren't.
>>
>>2120804
>>2120807
wtf?! did >>2120799 get banned from /trv/ for being non-white? based as fuk janny, /pol/ needs to be told: ben garrison is being a janny on /trv/
>>
>>2120874
This is a white person only thread
>>
BTTTC chad reporting in. The only way I’ll trust further detail from the OG TTT will be if he posts a picture with the following:

1) His phone with the famous “dtac” insignia on the phone screen and on that phone, an image showing a (You) next to this post >>2121194
2) A hand (to confirm whiteness)
3) An empty bottle of Sangsom with a sticky of time/date that matches the phone/time of post

You do this, and include the platform/user for further communication in the message, and you got some coin for coochy coming your way. Posers please fly from balconies.
>>
>>2121353
dude he already posted his discord. you can go see him boomering it up with all the other boomers in the boomin pattaya discord
>>
>>2121353
>platform/user for further communication in the message,
Kek I can do all that but what do you mean by this?
>>
>>2121364
How do I contact you out side of four chan my guy
>>
I'm new here.
1. What does TTT mean?
2. Is there a general Thailand Discord? I'm interested in Chiang Mai, not Pattaya, but I'll take any.
>>
>>2121376
>he didnt show the DTAC
Btc bro was smart to require the dtac.

Get absolutely fucked larpy
>>
>>2121382
You can join the BUZZIN pattaya discord but it’s mostly boomers and like 3-4 other guys in their 20s-30s. The boomers banter all day and post pics of their dinners and how they can’t wait for sept 2022. It’s pretty fucking insufferable sometimes, like they’ll just “banter” which amounts to insulting each other jokingly for like 15 minutes straight. It’s like ok OK we fucking got it dude ha ha now fuck off
>>
>>2121386
Can you send me a link? I can't find it.
>>
>>2121386
Also, what does TTT mean?
>>
>>2121386
>The boomers banter all day and post pics of their dinners and how they can’t wait for sept 2022
they have been delusional since this started
>>
>>2121390
Just go to buzzing pattays YouTube channel and he’s got the link there. If not just tell me and I’ll drop it here >>2121393
Tight Thai Teens
>>
>>2121403
I've already checked the YouTube channel. It's not there.
>Tight Thai Teens
I can't imagine that that's as great as people say it is. I'm in this for martial arts, anyway.
>>
>>2121407
EitchTTP://discord.gg/w4EZfjK3
>>
Bump
>>
>>2121403
>oi m8 sees what i means is anyday now da bars are gone be open, now wets see what dis ta guhl tinks ov'a cucumba
>>
How hard is it to get by in Pattaya when you only speak english, travel alone, and have never been there? Am I going to fuck, or get fucked and murdered?
>>
>>2121690
>Am I going to fuck, or get fucked and murdered?
You will at least do 2 of those 3 things
>>
>>2121690
bump I also want to know
>>
>>2121194
oi brah, what are the odds of getting a pattaya doctor to write me up a vax card if I slid him a couple hundred USD, in minecraft.
>>
>>2121700
>couple hundred USD,
lmao, just write one yourself man. There's nothing on there to scan, nothing verifiable, it only has to pass a visual inspection, which is itself being performed by someone that doesn't care that much and just wants to go home.
>>
>>2121722
yeah but I want it to be legible for when I come back to AUS, I'll just flash the thai vax card and say "yeah I was vaxxed while travelling thailand, this is what they pass out as verification". I'm NOT going to do 14day quarantine on return for $3000, fucking thievery.
>>
>>2120633
try to stay humble, pretentious gook
>>
>>2121739
Or you could get vaccinated, it's free.
>>
>>2121787
no thanks rabbi
>>
>>2121802
It's clear you have a very science based approach and do thorough research.
>>
>>2121811
yeah thorough research on this craaaazy ability I have that allows me to beat the wu-flu with a 99.98% success rate mate, this wacky thing called natural immunity. save your lectures for twitter mate
>>
>>2121690
If you do the following you’ll have no problems
>use the bolt app for taxis
>don’t interact with any non-service person thai man at all.
>negotiate a price before you do anything with any hooker

You don’t need to speak Thai. Speaking Thai actually doesn’t help you at all, it doesn’t hurt obviously but doesn’t help at all. Thai people don’t want you to learn their language or culture. They have this shitty grumbly primitive peasant peoples resistance to outsiders but I’m at the point now where I just babble Thai to troll them because fuck them i do what I want and go where I want
>>
>>2121835
>I just babble Thai to troll them because fuck them i do what I want and go where I want
Based colonizer.
>>
Do impregnation fantasies actualy happen? I remember one anon saying he just put on his profile girls could contact him if they wanted to get impregnated and he had a large amount of girls responding wanting this with no strings attached.

I think he was talking about Philippines, but is it possible in Thailand too?

Is it true that just on the account of being a white tall foreigner girls will want you as their sperm donor? Also how would you do this without getting into trouble.

I'd imagine you would almost have to change hotels everytime you creampie a girl before they will start coming to your hotel and demanding money,

Pornhub has some video's on impregnation of thai and filipina girls and it's extremely arousing
>>
yo TTT bro, are there any decent DJs or venues based around pattaya? or do they all only play that typical backpacker edm trash on repeat
>>
>>2121882
>tourist town
>having good clubs and djs
lmao everything good is in bangkok
>>
>>2121898
do tourists not want to frequent good clubs with good djs?
but yeah I hear everything good is more or less in bkk
>>
>>2121835
Holly based
>>
>>2121869
You can always do what other boomer coomers do and start a porn site. That's my plan. Even if it's not profitable, it will still negate the losses. Really, any income from it is great because it lets me hire more women to creampie on camera. I'm creampieing their assholes, though.

What is the best visa type to go on? I asked on the Discord and they said they don't let people do visa runs anymore and you have to stay gone for several months. Is TEFL really the best way to get in, or maybe a volunteer visa? I might just attend a college there to stay for a few years so I can find a wife.
>>
>>2121939
Creaming their assholes doesn't fulfill impregnation fantasies though.
>>
>>2121946
You can just wipe it in their pussies afterwards.

I'm not the guy trying to impregnate them. I'm just saying porn production is a valid option for really any fetish. It doesn't have to just be impregnating asians. You can do literally anything with anyone and sell porn of it.
>>
>>2121952
This but unironically
>>
>>2121347
This is a TTT chad thread. Anyone can participate regardless of skin color
>>
>>2121700
Pretty sure it’s possible but you need to find some kind of “agent” to facilitate it. Money talks here. I recently found out I can get dudes slapped around for 50k baht via my longtime hookie friend >>2121882
Honestly not really dude. The venues are cool but the music is usually just bro-step fist pump bullshit. Unironically the Thai DJs at gogo bars bump way cooler Thai edm stuff and you can buy their mixes from them.
>>2121869
Thai girls aren’t as keen to be knocked up but I’m sure it’s out there. The lack of condom use in PH and indifference to pregnancy is honestly so wanton that it’s pathetic and pitiful. I fucked 8 girls there in 30 days and only ONE of them asked me to use a condom. The rest just did not care or ask at all. I felt like I was going around as a victor in a war 2-3 months after total defeat of the native population. It was pure sexual surrender and I left those hoes leaking some thick warm loads.

One girl slept over and was like “shhh the baby is sleeping” when we were talking in bed. Fucking ridiculous

I can’t believe the mods deleted my villa selfie. Fuck you niggers. Here’s the spread instead
>>
>>2122246
I fucking hate coomer farang like you. Hope you get aids.
>>
>>2122194
t. nigger

Fuck off nigger
>>
>>2122246
for sure, I wonder if it'd be easier to get it done in pattaya or chiang mai (hopefully where I'd be spending most my time). I get the impression I'd find a doc with looser morals in pattaya though and he'd would just write me up a card if I passed him some a couple bennys. I'm hoping to be touching down in TH early 2022
>>
>>2122326
Yea you just gotta slowly ask around. My guess would be to go to a hole in the wall clinic or pharmacy first and then for a reasonable bribe they probably know a legit doctor who could give you something very official. That’s my best guess
>>
>>2122304
Not being able to dance as a white person sure has made you hostile, huh? It's easy bro, just move your hips, knees and feet and girls will appreciate it. That autistic twitching you white people do is not dancing.
>>
>>2122246
>I can’t believe the mods deleted my villa selfie
what selfie? you haven't posted shit you coward stop coping
either way shut the fuck up and post more naked bitches to creampie, i couldn't give two shits about you
>>
>>2122335
lmao nigger not even the anon you replying to, but if the best you got to brag on is your dance monkey skills you may as well rope now.
>>
>>2122332
yeah I agree, that would be the most sober approach I assume. I wouldn't be in too much of a rush, better to try befriend some locals in the process.
>>
>>2122335
Bro your skin is poop colored lmao >>2122337
Check the catalog you retard. You can see my cool moisture wicking puma shirt
>>
>>2122348
you ever think of hitting up bryan for work? might be a pretty easy way to stay in the country without having to return to wage at home
>>
>>2122350
Nah but I should tell him I just creampied the toybox bar managers girlfriend. Off that alone I deserve a job

She’s obviously not THIS hot but dudes…the things money can buy. She was fucking hot
>>
File: 198179191619.jpg (196 KB, 1200x538)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>2122421
I'm thinking bout hitting him up when I get to there, I'd DJ his venues for ghetto english teacher type salary
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBwM-mCLQQo

required watching for posters ITT
>>
>>2122464
why the fuck should i listen to a neuroscientist?
>>
>>2122246
Based
Why are thais so nonchalant about whoring, creampies sex in general?
>>
>>2122822
Because they're alpha as fuck and eurofags are cucked.

Every country has women who will party and fuck on a moment's notice. Some countries just have way more prudish cockblockers in power than others. Even in "1st world" countries like US and UK, there's still certain groups of people who do literally the same shit as the Thais do. It's just the rest of us getting cockblocked and shamed with fake christian rhetoric that's the difference.
>>
Suck on this plump rump jannies
>>
>>2120610
This post is what everyone should look at. This is the lying faggot retard TTT in action in all his lying glory. I'm a FIFO and I'm there every two weeks for the past ten years on tourist visa waivers. I've done border runs to KL and came back the very next day multiple times. TTT is full of fucking shit and I can't wait for him to jump off the top of view talay
>>
>>2123420
Stop foaming at the mouth you nitpicking nigger
>tourist visa WAIVERS
Yea you don’t have problems because you come on a VOA (I’m assuming this is what you mean by waiver), stay for a short time, spend money, and then you leave. That’s what they want

He asked:
>Does extending a tourist visa indefinitely still work?
No, you can’t just do 90 days and then a 1 day border run and get another TR visa INDEFINITELY without immigration getting pissed off at some point. I’ll concede that 6 months was a bit hyperbolic; you don’t need to absolutely stay gone that long between TR visas, I’m not really sure how you would be judged for your absences if you had INDEFINITE tourist visas, but you definitely CANNOT just do 1 day border runs INDEFINITELY between 90 day stays on a tourist visa anymore.

That’s why I suggested he get an ED visa, pay for the school to report their address, etc. no border runs, just brown envelopes

Relax
>>
>>2123436
Only clueless newbies get scammed into getting an education visa for a school that is a scam. Absolutely no one needs it. I wish you'd kill yourself already fag
>>
File: 1622577917653.png (486 KB, 774x691)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>2123307
>>
>>2123438
>how can I stay for a long time without having to do border runs
>oh I’ll just get an ED visa, never actually go to class,
>do a 15 minute “border run” to immigration every 90 days instead of Faggot Lampur for an annoying and inconvenient “border run trip” that takes up a whole fucking day just to make Farang suffer
K foamie, for not having to go to class or worry about miserable border runs, I’ll pay the extra $300 dollars that immigration skims to accept my address reported at the school (no TM30s) and 270ish days of hassle free stay with the OPTION to go to class.
>>
>>2122341
Dancing gets you girls, cocksucker. Isn't this what this thread is about?
>>
>>2123443
Lol not in Asia retard. What gets you girls is having the biggest face
>nice clothes
>spending lots of money (people can see what you ordered, how many bottles are there, etc)
>bitches at your table already

When I go eat with a girl and 2 of her friends, random girls will drift over that know them to chat and some might sit down. Some just stay but I’ll offer to pay for a drink and then they stay. Then more girls drift over to see why there’s 1 foreigner sitting with 4-5 thai girls. I’ve now had 2 nights where I end up leaving tree town with 6+ bitches and I’m the only guy. It feels pretty good to have two tables worth of bitches stand up with you and follow you out of the venue like a school or fish while boomers sit and bullshit with their drinking buddy at a girl-less table and nurse their paper cup of leo

Asians like “affiliation,” they don’t like to shuck and jive like a retard at clubs. They like to have their sequestered social spaces and look/admire each other while chatting quietly and clinking glasses. I really like the way they “party” desu. It’s very pleasant
>>
>>2123457
wasting your time trying to explain, he wouldn't get it bro, nigger got twerk brain
>>
>>2123307
Based TTT, post more
>>
>>2123307
yo TTT, you think $500/month is a decent start to live the good life. Working on setting up some recurrent income streams that require very little maintenance, I think I can hit $500 shortly.
>>
>>2123813
Shes a good girl guys ;)
>>
>>2123828
can you translate this for us? she's not working the corner anymore? who is gonna pay her tho
>>
>>2123832
Here’s the QRD
>she worked at the mall
>few months ago tried to bribe her with 5k
>”no I don’t do that don’t ask me”
>FF to covid
>loses her job
>I try again with 6k
>ok
>she gets her job back but still fucks me for 2k
>I ask her last time I saw her “so do you freelance or what”
>she didn’t say anything (this is typical for Thai girls that don’t want to admit an uncomfortable truth)
>wake up and she sends this

So basically she’s only fucking me “now” but she was probably fucking other guys between the time she lost her job and when i first met up with her. So basically all women are whores and money is god

>>2123307
This is her
>>
>>2123834
nice tight body how many times u creampie deep in her pussy hole?
>>
>>2123834
2k a month right? not bad deal. she basically just comes over whenever you need to coom?
>>
>>2123856
I think he means 2k bath a coom
>>
>>2123828
Isn't this just what freelancers do when they want to make a regular gig out of a customer? Where basically you have to pay her, her lost earnings of not sleeping with other farang. And she'll agree to be 'exclusive' to you, even though you can hardly trust that ofcourse.
>>
>>2123845
I’ve creampied her 5 times now. First time I fucked her all night 4 times. Then last time I creamed her on all fours in front of the mirror and then nutted in her mouth an hour later
>>2123886
Yea 2k baht for 2 hours. So essentially 1k baht per coom. Not a bad deal. She doesn’t realize she could be charging like 4-5k
>>2123888
Yea but she’s not perceptive enough to realize that me fucking her for 1k baht per coom is her getting low-balled. She could be charging 3-5k EZ. She’s got white skin, phat ass, and can take a dick. I’m not gonna tell her though
>>
>>2123856
Btw don’t ever agree to this kind of arrangement. You pay each time AFTER you coom. One of my old hookie friends lives upstairs and she scams dudes before they even get to Thailand for like 10k baht. Told this dude she needed her car fixed for 10k. He comes and she says she’s on her period. He was a kraut boomer and he just took it.

Pay AFTER each time. No allowance, no front loading. That shit is peak simp
>>
>>2123889
>She could be charging 3-5k EZ
In the current climate? Nah

Too few farang and too many freelancers without work around
>>
>>2123827
he pays $100 per hour coom bro
>>
>>2123827
>500$ a month

You'll be struggling to make ends meet, not living the good life fucking bitches.

Sorry anon but that's the truth.
>>
>>2123827
Nah man you need 1k and you’d have to cut corners wherever you could to live “the good life.” 15000 is 500 baht give or take so

>6-7k baht for a very ok condo or room
>6k for food that’s mostly Thai
You could survive but you need at least 1k for semblance of the good life. And by good life I mean fucking a hookie every few days and some nights out (cuz what else do you need).
>>
>>2123904
15k baht is 500 dollars****
>>
>>2123904
How would life in Thailand on a budget of $3,500 look like?

I mean, at that point you're not really rich, so I don't expect villa's or boats or whatever, but in what ways would your life upgrade when we talk about women in particular.
>>
In America you can fuck trash for $40. Why fly all the way to Thailand to fuck their trash?
>>
>>2123948
40$ in America is a teethless heroin addict on the streetcorner
>>
>>2123956
No teeth means a great gum-job!
>>
>>2123908
Dude are you talking monthly? That would be fucking nasty. That’s plenty of money
>>
>>2123948
Because these are all larping schizos that have never been. They just repeat shit they read on YouTube and telegram groups and line groups. Same with the photos. All nonsense. TTT p'baa
>>
>>2123985
Cope and seethe grumbler. There’s no telegram with chads like me in it lmoa. It’s over. Im getting my dick milked almost everyday.
>>
>>2123973
Yes, I'm talking monthly, what would life on a budget of 3500$ in Thailand be like?
>>
>>2123834
No offense bro but these girls are fucking 4/10 and that’s being a tad generous. Post a Russian whore. These girls are barely the American equivalent of land whales here.

Hope you’re doing well otherwise bro keep rockin in the free world

t. BTTTC chad
>>
>>2124000
Not him but Eastern European girls do nothing for me.

They tend to have amazing bodies but they almost always have that typical 'eastern European' face which I just don't find attractive at all.
>>
>>2123997
Balling out of control unironically
>500+/mo on a very nice condo
>450-500/mo mostly western food
The rest is basically how much do you want to go out drink and/or fuck. Most qts will be happy with 1500-2000 baht which is at most 70 dollars.

Going out to gogos and fucking gogo girls is how you quickly evaporate your money
>>
>>2124009
Are the gogo girls the most attractive ones that will give the best experience though? Or is it better to pick up freelancers on thaifriendly?
>>
>>2124000
I heard there were Russian whores that whore alongside the rice whores in Thailand. Is that still true?

Where can I find super attractive yet dirt cheap whores at? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>2124014
>Where can I find super attractive yet dirt cheap whores at?

In your dreams
>>
>>2124010
Honestly the best experience in my opinion is finding them out and about and gauging the chemistry at your own pace. Whether that’s clubs or tree town etc. once you enter a bar setting theres either a subtle vibe of hustle (in the case of beer bars) or a pretty blatant one in gogos. If you want to fuck those girls, set aside one visit for speculation and then come back with the intent to bone them.
>best experience
So far, 120 girls deep, the best experience for me has been meeting girls outside the bars and building a little rapport. After you fuck them they’ll probably be willing to give you line IDs of their friends. The hotter girls aren’t on Thai friendly and don’t fuck indiscriminately. If their friends can vouch for you they don’t really have a reason not to fuck you. Whether their friend puts in a word for you or they actually see you with the friends you fucked.

Pic related was hesitant to give me her line ID until she confirmed with her friend that I fucked that it was ok. She came back around after trying to scope chads and gave me her ID later on in the night
>>
The fucking losers in the BUZZIN discord are always poo-pooing my pics. Mother fuck boomers. They stay salty as fuck when young guys showcase the bone fest their having while these faggots stir a straw in the drink at the end of the bar with a couple other coffin dodgers.

FUCK BOOMERS
>>
>>2123891
the 'keeping girl on retainer' type shit? Thought it was a bit odd but I've heard a couple guys mention it before which is why I asked. I could never do it, my ego wouldn't fucking let me. I'll pay for lifestyle shit, but some kind of pocket money for a companion is lowkey bowlcut schoolshooter vibes.
>>
>>2124009
$70 for a SEA monkey coom just seems wayyyy too fucking expensive in a country that has essentially ridded itself of tourists for the last 2 years.
>>
File: 1633943510149.jpg (31 KB, 832x848)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>2123828
jesus she's conflicted about becoming a whore
if Thailand banned sex tourism I wouldn't even be mad honestly
>>
>>2124019
Yeah but I'm meeting non-workers on TF. I'm currently chatting with 3 chicks, one 18 and two mid-20s. None are whores afaik.

I noticed it's hard to find the 8/10+ online. Even in burgerland they run in more private circles and don't advertise. You have to actually go to places they go and meet them in person.

>>2124018
No I don't have to dream. I just want to know where the best attractiveness-to-cost ratio is. In burgerstan, it's 150-300 for 4/10-6/10s. It's hard to find 8,9,10s anymore really anywhere unless you're creeping around a college campus. Even non-whores are bitchy and expect money for their time. I don't smoke bud anymore but it seems to be the only way to meet cool people. I would again but can't since I have drug tests and live in a state that would probably lynch me for even saying the word marijuana.

The point is the exchange rate will vary, as will the amount of and quality of the females who slut it up in each country. Mexico has a ton of sluts and some will just charge 50 bucks while others want more than burgers do. I heard viets only want 25 but are terrible fucks and it's for short time.
>>
>>2124031
It’s only for pathetic boomers desu. You’re not “retaining” anything. She’s still fucking whoever, whenever and there’s ZERO guarantee she even sees you when you come back. Your money would be better spent saving all that “retainer” money and just offering her a “loading dose” of extra cash when you come back to show you’re serious and then resume a steady schedule at whatever you were paying beforehand. I fucking hate boomers
>heh still got it old boy
I stay at a boomer guesthouse and they all just languish at the bar on the ground floor and act irritated when they see me. God I fucking hate them. When I’m old I will unironically smile warmly and tell young chads to cherish their youth and their hair. These worthless coffin dodging faggots act like I’m intruding on their faggot fiefdom. Fucking die >>2124041

>>2124037
If that’s expensive for a creampie then think about all those “nights out” with 10 dollar drinks. Come on man…
>>2124041
Yea because the 8/10s+ get harassed endlessly so they go through trusted connections and just charge a premium.

Every other country doesn’t do BBFS or BBBJ which makes the whole experience sterilized and unrewarding. These are dangerous words, but id rather risk HIV to feel warm pussy and fill them with cum than have sterilized sex where they want me to wear a condom for BJs and Sex. At that point I’d rather jerk off
>>
>>2124041
You asked super attractive for dirt cheap.

It just doesn't exist.

If a girl is 'super attractive' she will be able to make alot of money in prostitution in almost any place on this planet. Because even in poor countries there always is an elite group with money.

Young, super attractive girls will always have something to bring to the table and therefore will always be in demand.

You can find, attractive or super attractive for cheaper than in the west, in countries in SEA for example.

But dirt cheap and super attractive is just a pipe dream.
>>
>>2124052
>>2124061
Oh I mean women in general, not just whores. I mean actively whoring to me since really all women are whores.

Is Tightland the only bb country? I heard some Mexicans were fine with it. I've had various experiences with burger women.

I mean dirt cheap in comparison to other countries. The money might be a lot in that country but due to the exchange rate, it's not a lot to me. I mean 2000 bats is cheap but I don't know if that's for old whores or tight teens. I just want to know where the most tight teens are to fuck.
>>
>>2124065
I’d say the vast majority of qts under 25 would do 1500-2k. The only ones who don’t go for 2k are off ThaiFriendly and they actually are a little more attractive

Over 25 should be 1000-1500 and over 30 500-1k. Most don’t contest those prices in my experience.
>>
>>2124068
So attractive teens are 2k or do they expect more? That's bb as well? I want to film bb so I don't know what to ask.

I heard Cambo was cheaper but there was just less of it going on. They also have a lower age limit
>>
>>2124075
Cream is never guaranteed. 2k seems like some kind of creamy medium tho because several girls I just grab the lube, lube up my dick, and look at them expectantly to sit on it and they do. I think it might be an issue of face to contest condom use when you’re already in the process of having sex. Here’s a surprisingly typical negotiation

The thing is she wasn’t on Thai friendly and I got her through a hot girl that wanted 2k by default
>>
>>2124014
No point asking him because he wouldn't be able to give you an honest answer. All the info online is years out of date so he would have to dig hard to find anything relevant.
Yes there's white, black, whatever whores in Bangkok. Less in Pattaya but still there. They are aimed at the Japs. Koreans and Chinese and Indians. Why would a white guy fly that far and go for whites that are super scammy and expensive? They wouldn't. But one of those I mentioned would have to fly much further to get to even sit with one. Stay away from them anyway. They are all bad news. There's a reason they are in Thailand illegally hooking. Go to Amsterdam you can fuck 8s and 9s for 50 euro
>>
>>2124102
Wow 50 euro is cheap.

I asked just because if they're there then it saves me from also having to go to Russia to fuck Russians. I'll be fucking mostly azn qts but if the ruskies aren't too pricey then I'll coom in their asses as well.
>>
>>2124113
The Russian whore bars have all but gone thankfully. But they would scam you with hugely inflated drink prices and fees and bullshit. If you manage to still be there with money left, you may be able to pay an incredible amount for a very pathetic lacklustre short time you will regret. They charge the nips through the asshole and because they don't get to be with whites they pay it on their 3 day holidays.
Asia for the Asians. Look up galaxy Pattaya if you want to see photos or videos or reviews. It's gone now but it will help guide you. Total clip joints all of them
>>
>>2124139
Yeah I heard a lot of the adult stuff closed there. All of the websites are dated as well. Are there better countries to go to?
>>
>>2124139
I can confirm I got charged 800 baht for one drink off walking street and then when I tried to leave one of the girls got off her little stage, grabbed my arm, and demanded a tip. I paid 500 because I wasn’t sure if a Russian guy would just materialize from somewhere and beat my ass
>>
>>2123307
Based
You should start taking photos of their faces right after you blast inside them, I wanna see their post coital expression
>>
>>2124076
I think it would be easier to just state a price a bit above standard and then just state what extra you want, eg "2500 CIM"
Asking them if this or that is ok for 2000 is basically telling them to ask for more because you are a dumb farang

>>2124041
Attractive for cheap is in brazil probably. 50-100 for 9s and 10s, I only know about spain where 9-10 escorts go for 100
>>
>>2124146
2000 bats is still just 60 bucks though. I mean are the 9/10s of Trickland going for that price?

Is there anywhere online to find hot Thai chicks? I'm on TF but I don't see any whores. I'm not really looking for them but I just thought I'd see how they were.
>>
>>2124143
>Beat your ass
That's pretty much what would have happened. They have it down to a fine art. They close and lock the doors so you can't escape.
>>
>>2124146
I only do 1000s because the difference is 15 dollars, which is negligible in my opinion, and I ALWAYS have to fucking go get change if the price is X,500. I spend an hour stretching, showering, brushing my teeth before they come over and the last thing I wanna do is walk down the faggot street and ignore 10 ugly massage ladies saying HALoooOOOO to go get change and then ignoring all of them again when I walk back. The ones on my route to the gym have given up and tell me to go home 5555
>>
>>2124019
Now this TTT bro...this is the kind of girl we are talking about when we mention TTT. I approve lad, based and dtac-pilled.

Did you ever want some of that coochie coin? Still on the table if you wanna ball hard come end of Nov after thanksgiving.

t. BTTTC chad
>>
>>2124182
Yea of course just add my discord and then whatever you want me to do to verify it’s me I’ll do it
>>2124182
I remember you wanted a (you) so here’s that part
>>
>>2124184
Forgot the pic whoops
>>
>>2124181
My point is that you should state a price for the services you want and let them ask for more on their own instead of asking if this or that is ok for that amount of money

>>2124155
No idea never mongered in SEA and I'm not interested in doing so
>>
>>2124184
Yes, screen shot this post highlighted above showing it’s a you for the reply. The rest of the requirements are in the thread. Sorry to put you through it but I’m not giving some scamming tranny free coin.

t. BTTC
>>
>>2124185
Pug I’m just seeing this. Ok one more with the discord or whatever. I don’t use trannycord but I’ll set it up. You have a coin wallet, you’ll need one nigga. Plus do the pics/time stamp etc. from alkyl message a few days ago.

t. BTTC
>>
>>2124188
Ahh good point. The thing is more than likely they’ll just say “no”
>>2124189
Hope this is what you meant. The reply “highlighted”
>>
>>2124191
K my discord is lil jody#2409
>>
>>
>>2124182
Anyone that needs help getting a fuck in Pattaya should just kill themselves immediately. Even though you're talking to yourself again.
>>
>>2124200
Yes everyone sees your scum comments on YouTube. Like a desperate scab hoovering up boomer information. Pathetic loser.
>>
>>2124196
In that case you offer more. Always be the one raising the price instead of letting them do it
>>
File: 1619751824902.jpg (146 KB, 1024x679)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Can I travel to Thailand on a tourist visa, then pick up a part time job to extend my visa and earn some beer money? I'd like to move there long term, and don't really need to work more than 10 hours each week to get by.
>>
>>2124455
>work on a tourist visa
Nope!
>>
>>2124458
How to the digital nomads and retired boomers stay in the country longer than 90 days?
>>
>>2124191
BTTTC bro you yield farming atm? Give me the scoop on some lowcap gems
>>
>>2124534
Thai authorities don't care about those jobs. They care about jobs you might be potentially stealing from locals. If you work online then the government will turn a blind eye to it. Take one of those IT programming classes so you can get a real job.
>>
>>2123985
I believe TTT is real. I have seen, even somewhat experienced Thai coom corruption. Like when you're in the military and deploy the 5 at home becomes a 10 abroad, you get used to these bug woman and can no longer tells what's attractive. Plus the buying sex becomes normalized, and you brag about it like it's some accomplishment. If he ever leaves Thailand he'll probably self reflect and neck himself. Or go return to Thailand and his delusion, as it's the only way to cope
>>
>>2124113
>>2124113
You can find Russians/East Euros in Spain, as well, as well as Latin Americans, local Spanish. All legal. Best commer experience, IMO
>>
>>2124552
Well I meant, how do they extend their visas?
>>
>>2124061
>But dirt cheap and super attractive is just a pipe dream.

lol bitch right...just bc you dont know doesnt mean it doesnt exist...keep up the good work though...thais love a sucker...
>>
>>2124141
>Are there better countries to go to?

YES

>will i tell you

NO. no one can risk knobs swooping in and inflating the prices; ruining a good thing.
>>
>>2124576
Yeah, I was thinking there are plenty of places that have hot and dirt cheap even in Thailand. Hell' more or less free. Just not in Pattaya. Do you think Thais are paying $60-$75 to coom, and they are the top buyers of sex. But I hang with locals, and far away from Pattaya and even Bangkok.
>>
>>2124061
>If a girl is 'super attractive' she will be able to make alot of money in prostitution in almost any place on this planet. Because even in poor countries there always is an elite group with money.

yeah maybe after she's been in the game for eight years. there's a precession from casual foreigner sex to end of the month part-timer to weekends to pro to improving game/money to hardcore pro. its a skill like anything else and requires some education. that is if they wish to increase their earning potential. that doesnt happen overnight. the problem with thailand is all these girls are quickly educated in advanced game in 6 months and become pros at draining newbs. you're not likely to meet any girls just starting out and thats were one finds the best quality and value.
>>
>>2124580
>Do you think Thais are paying $60-$75 to coom, and they are the top buyers of sex.

this.

>But I hang with locals, and far away from Pattaya and even Bangkok.

yeah thais are insular. which is why other locale offer a better experience.
>>
>>2124581
There is a secret to this, even in Pattaya, but modernity has made it harder in Thailand. This may be part of what boomers complain about.

Mamasans were the key. Classic mamasans, not the ones that partner with farang gogos. The mamasan, or one of her other girls, would import girls fresh of the farm or out of school. If you had a good reputation with mamasan she'd contact you when she got new girls because she'd want them have a good experience, plus keep you as a customer. See the mamasan provided housing, food, and transit for the new girls. In return, a portion of what they made went to mamasan, though they basically lived for free. They'd be contracted for an amount or for a time. Once their contract was up they could stay on with the mamasan, paying room and board, or go solo.

You don't see this much in Pattaya, any more. But this is the system a lot of Thai whores abroad are under, like in the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas.
>>
>>2124583
for nations with a language barrier and guys that fly in for weeks at a time, a fixer is key. there are many fantastic locales with prime pickings for those willing to learn the language and make connections with aunties/sisters/cousins. thailand was wonderful bc all of that was streamlined and cheap.
>>
>>2124583
thailand is the all-inclusive resort of mongering. its not the real thing. nice, but not true to the hobby.
>>
>>2124583
i came across this gem of a quote from ticaland:

There are two primary types of mongers. Some, like me for example, enjoy the chase. Nothing is more exciting to me than crouching through a third world alleyway in search of a hidden gem. Finding that rarely tapped hottie for pocket change, knowing I’ve pushed the bounds of safety and sanity to find what few others have access to.

Others, like my friend Fletch, prefer putting the same amount of time into earning money so they don’t have to troll through grungy brothels to find the same number of gems.

Whether it be walking through the crumbled streets of San Jose, or slaving away in the glass towers of Manhattan, our hobby has something for everyone.
>>
Pee pee poo poo
>>
>>2124568
You sound deeply insecure, did he fuck your girlfriend (along 200 other dudes) or something?
>>
>>2124571
Yeah can confirm. Brazil is cheaper for similar quality I think but it's a shithole
>>
>>2124609
brazil also nice if you favor mulatto or white over asian. ill take a brazilian 7 over an asian 9 any day.
>>
>>2124568
>Mfw I lived in Thailand for 2 years and literally never payed for sex
Cope harder faggotm
>>
>>2124146
>I only know about spain where 9-10 escorts go for 100
how does it go in Spain? How do you contact them? Any app?
>>
There are no hotties working in bars in Thailand. All the hot ones work out of Thai only places. You get the issan dregs of society. The lowest of the low. The dumbest of the dumb. If plowing disgusting single mothers abandoned by their countrymen is for you, hand over your money and take your turn.
>>
>>2124627
grumbler spotted
>he thinks this is a “single mom” and noy just some vivacious Bangkok slut looking for some extra party bux

Yea I pushed a warm load into her and now she hits me up for more party bux. Yea I’ll admit I paid 3k baht but I ate it from the back doggy before I smashed it out and she loved it
>dregs of society
My fucking hemorrhoid from a bidet that was too pressurized faggot

Lmoaaaaa
>>
File: ttt.jpg (18 KB, 288x115)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Once you know about based TTT, it starts appearing everywhere
>>
>>2124619
Escort agencies or just go to a brothel
There are sites online where you can see the merchandise
>>
Imagine traveling thousands of miles to bang dirty Thai hookers. And actually be proud of it. Fucking losers.
>>
>>2124653
do link some please
>>
>>2124636
All your photos are stolen from Facebook, Instagram, telegram groups, line groups. You're a dumb fuck. The women you claim are super models are pig whores. Everything you know is all in your head from reading about it third hand.
>>
>>2124655
I don't know any spanish ones, I only use them for my country
Just google it nigger, there are some european-wide escort sites who show you a specific country I think
>>
>>2124654
https://youtu.be/G8-G2zwWHUI
>>
Props to the men who cheat on their significant other(s). It's pretty tiring. You have no idea all the details and tracks that need to be covered up to ensure a smooth encounter with the next flirt. It's like trying to get away with murder.

>pick up ALL her hair that fell on the floor, in bed, on the couch, on your clothes
>making BELIEVABLE excuses for not answering calls and texts for hours
>remembering QUICKLY who you've had which conversations with
>finding the time to maximize pussy humping and MINIMIZING emotional support/fallout
>>
>>2124722
i do what i want. she doesnt like it? beat it. i dont lie. ill get attitude for the next week, maybe not get laid, but she always forgives me.
>>
>>2124654
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1634233555404.webm
>>
>>2124727
.... my girl does the same.... she's more scared of the idea than it actually happening and she forgets about it easily.. not sure if she know I'm still doing it but I like to avoid the topic and just fuck her. She still says thank you and texts me the day after saying how much she enjoyed it, making her daydream
>>
>>2124670
>*grumbling noises intensify*
Pffff hahahahaha I literally blew her off today cuz I had some new puss to attend to
>>
>>2124568
>he'll probably self reflect and neck himself.
Why would I neck myself? That means I couldn’t make more trips in the future
>Or go return to Thailand and his delusion, as it's the only way to cope
What’s delusional about anything I’m doing? I literally don’t need anything else in life. This is realistically peak existence for me. If I had millions of dollars I wouldn’t change much except be a slightly more VIP about my life and fuck girls like pic related. You tell me THIS is a cope? Everything ELSE in life is a cope lmaoooo

What else could you possibly need if you get to creampie this and show her off to thirsty boomers every night? Not a whole lot
>>
>>2124749
I think the assumption that people make is that every man wants to accomplish great things, but men like you don't care and so these attacks on your integrity and wasted "potential" have no effect because you simply don't care to live that kind of life. In a way you really are at your peak because you are doing what you want to do whenever you do it, thereby illustrating a freedom that many do not possess. If most men had the freedom you do, they wouldn't use it the way you are, which is why they react the way they do to you. While I agree that you are wasting time, it is your time to waste.
>>
>>2124755
Outstanding. Have a (you)
>>
>>2124755
I think they just realize that the dude is living a much better life than them
They are bugmen with dead bedrooms who wageslave their life away for no actual reason, they just don't have the balls to go to thailand or anywhere else themselves
Show me ONE person with a successful life in here that isn't a wageslave fatass that hates on TTTchad
>>
>>2124780
Why would a successful person ever come to this thread? Truly successful people don't waste their time on this site
>>
>>2124784
how do you measure success?

>I wage slave, but for 70k/yr
>last time I had sex was Tuesday (delivered two creampies)
>have one friend
>have two girlfriends, and two orbiters
>have fulfilling hobbies (programming, trailrunning, snowboarding)
>6ft 160lbs

I just come here cus I love the combination of asian women with you based std disregarding creampie smashing romantics. It amuses me
>>
>>2124799
That sounds pretty ideal desu.
>>
>>2124799
There is some subjectivity to it, but no different than being "fit", you know success when you see it. I personally believe a successful person is one who has command over their future and themselves. They may not have complete freedom to do whatever they want, but that may be due to commitments that they knowingly agreed to which benefited them, whether that be active military service or a contractual agreement with a major corporation or other entity. Money is a representation of power, so having more is typically better but I think there are winners and losers at each financial tier. The least important thing you have described is sex because I think that sex is simply an activity that living creatures engage in and, while a lack of it is an indication of a lack of success, being a sex-haver doesn't mean you are better than those that don't have sex. Consider a dead-beat felon who has banged numerous crack whores; is he better than a studious virgin enrolled in a great university program? Same goes for girlfriends, having one does not mean you "made it". Having fulfilling and healthy personal relationships is, arguably, the most important thing a regular person could have, and I make exceptions when I consider leaders and rulers because the relationships they must forge are on an entirely different level and would not pertain to this discussion. What good is living a good life if you live it alone? To have nobody to share experiences with, to regale in fond memories together, and to plan for a future together? A man that lives a life without personal relationships is a man who's name will be forgotten before he dies, and it will be as if he never lived in the first place.
>>
>>2124802
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>2124802
There is so much to discuss regarding the subject of success, but I can also try to give a cursory greentext response to accompany my preceding monologue.

>I wage slave, but for 70k/yr
Making more than you need means you can save for the future and do more than subsist, this is good
>last time I had sex was Tuesday (delivered two creampies)
Sex should be a personal experience and I don't care what you do in your bed, and you shouldn't care to attract the attention of those that do care
>have one friend
This is an abject failure and a strong signal that you could be an unrelatable, undesirable, or behaviorally-defect individual (emphasis on INDIVIDUAL). If you can't make friends, maybe there is a reason people do not want to be friends with you. A friend is a person you would publicly acknowledge having a personal relationship with, so if only one person would be willing to admit to others that he voluntarily associates with you, there is almost certain a host of reasons that you need to introspectively discover and resolve.
>have two girlfriends, and two orbiters
Female attention often comes from success, but consider that women have their own personal problems and sometimes they attach to men who have "familiar issues" rather than men who are better than them. For every Harley Quinn girl, there's a Joker guy, if you understand what I mean.
Fantastic, never lose your passion for hobbies. Even if these eventually bore you, keep your mind and body busy with activities beyond work and hedonistic pleasures. Hobbies define a man more than his job, in most cases
>6ft 160lbs
Did you earn any of this? Is that 160lbs composed of any muscle? If not, that is your fault. Every man should develop his body physically so he can bear witness to what he is truly capable of in the physical realm. Plus physically fit dudes coom harder and longer, which I suspect might actually motivate you.
>>
>>2124802
>To have nobody to share experiences with, to regale in fond memories together, and to plan for a future together? A man that lives a life without personal relationships is a man who's name will be forgotten before he dies, and it will be as if he never lived in the first place.

Dude I haven’t had friends for 5 years. I’m just a schizoid. I literally just don’t care about other men and I’m not interested in their lives. I’ll gladly and enjoyingly have a long conversation at a bar about life or whatever, or simply share a fun social experience, but I don’t want any kind of “relationship” with other men.

Women are vapid, catty, and often retarded, but their company is so much more pleasant and puts me in a better mood. Most men are just standoffish faggots that treat me like I’m some kind of competition or imposing on the fiefdom they believe their social space to be. It’s very tiresome.

The only dudes I can tolerate are inoffensive dorks or intellectuals because they’re not keyed in on the “muh REEL man” faggotry
>>
>>2124807
If you have an actual mental issue, then that is absolutely the reason that you have issues building a healthy circle of friends. It takes a great deal of patience to be friends with someone who has a mental illness which often is not worth the effort, and I say this as someone who is friends with a diagnosed schizophrenic. I agree that most guys are pretty shitty to deal with and funny enough most of my friends are the type that either really enjoy deep and sobering discussions or are great guys who just want to live happy lives and be everyone's friend, so I am right there with you on that point.

Given your mental illness, I can't say you will ever be successful because you have a crippling setback, but you have determined your limits and desires so you have a degree of control in your life that others with your condition may not have. However, I can't say how much of that is voluntary on your part.
>>
>>2124802
>>2124804
I'm really curious about you as a person from the way you think and handle yourself (patient enough to type out this thoughtful life evaluation).

>age
>gender, let me guess, not F. lol
>parents relationship status (while both alive)
>job
>body count
>how you discovered 4chan
>last 2 meals you ate
>what you studied in school

would be wholly holy based if you answered senpai
>>
>>2124800
thanks senpai, hope you can find your ideal some day too
>>
>>2124804
I don't have a good social feedback system irl (no dad, not many friends, no role models excepta few musicians and programmers and they don't talk about personal stuff) so this is great. Thanks Senpai. I wish I could have an unfiltered conversation about anything and everything with someone irl, but there are a lot of scary secrets
>>
>>2124819
I've developed the belief that a lot of people would benefit tremendously from a genuinely honest discussion about themselves, rather than abiding by social constraints, but it is hard to find someone who is actually willing to be as frank as myself about this sort of topic. Be careful not to fall into the "therapeutic conversation cycle", where you feel good talking about your problems and then keep talking about them hoping that opening up will solve the problem(s) on its own. Just about everyone talks about their personal problems at some point in their lives but most people also live their entire lives without solving their personal problems, so evidently opening up alone is not a resolution. True introspection requires voluntary change and adaptation so you need to determine what and how to change and adapt, and then execute a strategy that you stick to. I know this all might sound vague but I hope I have conveyed the message I intend to.
>>
File: Anon man talk-bubble.jpg (8 KB, 251x220)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>2124815
Be careful of the dangers of comparison, every person lives their own life and a great deal of self-torture is inflicted with comparison to others.

>age
29, hitting 30 soon. Age is not just a number anymore and I now know I have to actively maintain my health or else it will decline
>gender, let me guess, not F. lol
Predictably male, confident in my gender
>parents relationship status (while both alive)
Alive and married, stable household
>job
Generic lab technician, currently working in both a microbiology department and wet chemistry department, but it is clear I will take the place of my microbiologist mentor
>body count
2, both of whom I loved very much and they loved me back equally. Relationships fell apart due to different desires for the future and distance as a result of higher education opportunities. Love isn't always enough, relationships have to be practical and both partners have to have similar long-term trajectories, otherwise one will have to take a backseat. I have no experience with unmotivated women, who I presume would be more likely to go along with your own plan for the future.
>how you discovered 4chan
Newgrounds back in the 00's, I have been here for a LONG time and will attach a picture as proof
>last 2 meals you ate
Greek yogurt, dried cranberries, bananas, ham bagel with creamy asiago cheese, peanuts, dark chocolate. Eat healthy and your body will not punish you.
>what you studied in school
Chemistry formally, but I took biology classes to round out my schedule and get enough credits to graduate so that is why I am a competent assistant working under my microbiologist mentor while also working as a chemist (primarily operating equipment and performing the heavy lifting for my pregnant chemist mentor)
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 290x174)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>2124583
What's interesting is that the same system is used and still used successfully to this day. It's like the history of whoredom. Where did it originate from?

I have heard the same is true about the drug trade and other things like assassination. The industry is almost traditional because how the same tactics still work and are just passed along somehow.

Is there some ancient culture that just had all of this illegal shit going on and holds the core body of knowledge? Is it some underground society that teaches others?

I've heard a lot of stuff about all three of those from military circles, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's some inner sect with direct involvement.

>>2124615
Especially true if you're a booty lover. The problem is they're often extremely violent, moreso than SEA countries, and not every pussy will be tight because they have a lot of nigs and trains.

>>2124627
This is what I heard and was worried about. The older ones are available for the GP and the hotties are kept separate. I heard Nana Plaza used to be a hotspot for everyone from some Aussie boards and roosh, but it all went downhill. I'm sure it's the same as everywhere else. I live in burgerland near the bean border and the advertised whores and whores available in easy-to-find areas are older and generally ugly. You'll occasionally see some younger ladies mixed in but they're very offputting. Most of the sports establishments have their own cheer teams that probably do things in private but everything decent is pricey. Even 40+ bbws expect VIP treatment and prices. It's like they force you into the regular dating pool just by being so shitty.

>>2124799
You're a twig then. I'm 5'7" 165 but I am a widebody. I almost have abs and I'm in my 30s.
>>
>>2124589
Where are better? People hype up Trickland because there's so many websites and shit going on there. I heard about their cartel involvement and all of that, and thought the major busts happened a decade ago and it kinda died out since then.

People mention Colombia still and countries like Brazil/Venezuela, but what about other SEA countries? Flips are killing drugdealers but have a billion camwhores online at all times. I heard Cambo and Viets were ok but still not as alive as Thailand is. I heard Korea loves anglos but don't know.

Burgers do have a lot of options if you go to rich areas. Parts of the west coast where the anglos and azns are have some nice chicks, as does Denver and parts of TX and then the northeast. It's ridiculously expensive and they're extra bitchy, though. It would be hard as fuck to pull a chick without driving an Italian car, even if you're alpha chad.
>>
>>2124847
I'M
NOT
TELLING
>>
File: DdXYftdXcAAXfJn.jpg (79 KB, 900x900)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>2124853
Tell me where the whores are, anon. Tell me now.

I will scour the earth for sweet virgin teen pussy if I have to.
>>
Holy shit STFU with your psychoanalysis nobody cares go shoot some homeless niggers in chicago if you wanna vent
>>
>>2124869
You should quote so we know who you're referring to so they can reply and utterly destroy you because you're being a faggot right now
>>
Getting this back on topic: I'm a complete loser when it comes to women, so no game whatsoever. So, I'm thinking of going to Thailand to fuck some hookers for like half a year. My company just announced our team is going full remote, permanently. I love my job, and my co-workers, and I want to continue working American (West Coast) hours, and I also want to keep up my productivity. Is it possible to live happily in Thailand, on American hours? Also, I looked up online, it seems like you can get some pretty good internet, but is there anyone who can speak to how "good" it really is? Are things like food / amazon delivery normal amenities I can expect? I did some COL research as well, and it looks I can live pretty well on my monthly income (roughly $8000) , but does that get me great internet in a nice area as well? I'm not sure how far that goes as a "tourist" vs someone permanently living there.
>>
>>2124990
So you'll stay up all night and sleep during they day? You'll probably do best in a cubicle, casino-style where you lose the sense of time
At what time do you go to work in the states
>>
>>2124993
Yeah, pretty much I imagine. Sort of like having a night job nurse / graveyard shift, but better paid. I work about 9 AM to 5-6 PM right now, so I'd be working roughly 11PM to 7AM it looks like.
>>
>>2124583
I live in Sydney and theres a group that fly in Thai girls to work out of a luxury apartment for 2 weeks then send them back home. These girls are next level, way beyond those that work in Pattaya and subject themselves to pension fund boomers.
Then there are the Chinese groups.. Pretty sure they are actual slaves.
>>
>>2124999

Consensual or not they are going down for human trafficking if the gestapo in Australia can secure a conviction.
>>
>>2125012
Pretty sure working on a tourist visa is illegal, even if prostitution isn't.
>>
>>2124990
Please tell me this is a larp. I hate you so much. $8000 a month is a kings ransom in Thailand
>>2124997
Now if THIS is true you have a bit of a dilemma. You can still fuck hookers virtually 24/7 but you’re going to be clocking into work right when most nightlife is kicking off and you’ll be clocking out when most nightlife is dying down. You can still fuck hookers in the afternoon or whenever you would be off work but shiiit
>>
>>2125022
You don't work 7 days a week so you could easily fuck hookers on the weekends.
>>
>>2125026
Yea that’s true. Might actually be good so he doesn’t get too deep in the nightlife cuz it’s easy to spend money like water
>>
>>2125022
It's not a larp, it's honestly not that much where I live either. My current rent is about $4500 a month as an example. It doesn't leave a whole bunch I can save per month, only about $2000.

>>2125026
Yeah, that's basically what I figure I would be doing. During the week, I get to enjoy Thailand itself, I'll probably travel around and sightsee, waking up around 3 PM. On the weekend, I can see hookers if I want to as well.
>>
>>2125029
That's a good plan. Plus I would think if you lived there you'd make local friends, expat friends and could probably find a call girl that comes over when you're horny instead of going to the whorehouses. Bonus if she cooks and cleans while she's there.
>>
>>2124749
based and creampied pilled.

peak experience for men is to creampi tight thai teens
>>
>>2124799
>6ft 160lbs

Skinny nerd pls go.
>>
>>2125012
>>2125019
Government gets mad when they dont get money.
>>
>>2125029
Dude please go fuck your self please. I can’t stand that there’s people who make this much money. It just magnified how much of a lazy, unaccomplished loser I am.

Stop getting raped with rent and relocate then, this is a no brainer. Good luck
>>
>>2125056
>Dude please go fuck your self please. I can’t stand that there’s people who make this much money

if this a lot of money to you, then you need to unfuck your mind. start here: >>>/biz/
>>
>>2125058
I am gently and politely going to have to tell you to go fuck yourself. It would take me years of learning some faggot skill like coding to a high level. I have an IQ around 107-110 and I’m unfathomably lazy, like to the point where it bothers people
>”wait you’re just now getting out of bed? It’s 3pm”
>what have you been doing for the last 10 years
Stuff like that. It’s really bad.

Nobody just waltzes into 8000 fucking dollars a month. That’s a pipe dream. I’d live like a pauper and retire ASAP to coomland.
>>
>>2125064
Once your money runs out in Thailand what are you going to do now? Work at the gas station in Amurrrica?
>>
>>2125064
***THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE***
well fren, you are wrong. oh so wrong. i dont hate you, so i would never suggest you wage. take whatever money you have and get into crypto. are you lazy? perfect, it'll keep you from panic selling and FOMO. i'll tell exactly what to do - you will buy BAT,THETA,NKN, or HEX. for all but HEX, sell before mid-december in the case of downturn. rebuy positions in the third week of january. sell by may. thats it.
>>
>>2125086
>crypto
just play lottery my dude you might have better odds at becoming rich
>>
>>2124655
google putas spain.
click on mileroticos, nuevoloco or something
>>
File: 16.png (2.33 MB, 828x616)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>>2124846
>You're a twig then

>>2125039
>Skinny nerd pls go.

seethe and cope.
>>
>>2125167
oh my...
>>
I’m a skinny nerd, any chance to meet enjoyable whores still?
>>
>>2125188
Very much. You will still be much more valued by the whores than the 50 year old fat brits.
>>
>>2125167
how long is your dick nice abs no homo
>>
chillin in the bangkok hilton right now, hows life motherfuckers? fresh off a ban too because apparently when you are ACTUALLY traveling you can't post here
>>
>>2125167
>>2125215
Bend over and spread your cheeks no homo

All of these fags are going to forget all about going to Pattaya after seeing your beanpole butthole
>>
>>2124846
>Where did it originate from?
Royalty sees all, understands all, and seeks to dictate all

just something to think about, imagine if that mamasan kept a notebook on you and everyone that passed her by imagine if every mamasan did. that's the thing, you guys never fathom the unfathomable. that's why you will never be kings.
>>
Dudes I had a threesome it was pretty epic
>>
>>2125238
I creampied this girl and fucked the girl filming me slapping her ass :3
>>
>>2125231
Nah I always knew they were involved. I mean the tactics they deploy to convince people to do it. Is there a guide somewhere?

Yeah that royalty thing is every country, even burgerland. It's just military and rich families, though. I bet we actually have a king but they just let us think we're a democracy. I mean you seriously can't make that much here or own anything, but the military are given shit for free (and they generally live in small towns).
>>
>>2125231
Uhh there’s no place for chattering ferrets in the kingdom. Be quiet or it’s 50k to Boonsanong to mag dump you from pillion in the afternoon Bangkok traffic.

Then we’ll hit Nana to cool off after the job and he can buy his gf a lot of drinks and I’ll chuckle in the background with some 5 hours showered Bangkok pussy and butthole
>>
>>2125259
nobody cares, shut the fuck up and post thai asses
>>
>>2125179
>>2125215
>>2125225
had no idea this was /r9gay/
>>
>>2124737
>My girl
>Texts me the next day
Not your girl. Just your turn retard.
>>
>>2125224
It's because you spam nonsense and talk lies non stop across so many different generals. You also don't know what the BKK Hilton is you fucking idiot
>>
>>2125239
TOO OLD
>>
>>2125239
Based
Any photos?
>>
>>2125333
Is this a jab at my hairline, because that qt is not too old. I was switching between both of them prone bone and I just couldn’t keep switching anymore so I decided to fill the one I hadn’t fucked yet up with a nice warm load to go.

She’s cute enough imo her friend is even cuter :3

Captcha: KHVVH
>>
>>2125424
>no mention of his hairline at all
>bro are you calling me out on my hairline? ackshually i [cope]
never change, TTTyler. this is why people call you insecure
>>
>>2125428
the poster can speak for himself. Go kick a soccer ball around the cul-de-sac, Josh
>>
>>2125430
yeah, it's very obvious "too old" was directed to the man and not to the woman in a straight male forum
cope
>>
>>2125447
>watch me turn subjectivity into objectivity so I can make someone else appear to be incorrect
K I’m g-…gonna let the poster explain
>>
>>2125064
I waltzed into a 100K+ job. Over 8k/month, but it was because of my military experience(security clearance) and an online degree. And I work remote. I have never even seen anyone I work with in real life, and my job seems to be made up of sitting in dial in meetings and making spreadsheets and powerpoints for said meetings. Consulting/analyst jobs are a joke for what you are paid vs what you do
>>
>>2125424
The girl in your other pics are old hags, this one at least looks 19, a suitable age, and qualifying for actual TTT status. Stop shitting up the TTT brand with girls who don’t actually meet the most important T requirement
>>
>>2125428
>>2125430
>>2125447
>>2125447
>>2125453

>and this is your brain on roastie puss...takes notes class
>>
>>2125456
>military
Yea that’s not much of a waltz pal. You deserved to waltz thereafter though. I’ve actually met several dudes here who did military > it certs > comfy. I tried to join the air force 6 years ago but got perm DQd with no chance of a waiver. Went all the way up to the top medical dog in the AF and they said no way with a history of traumatic brain injury (subdural hematoma with skull fracture + craniotomy)
>>2125463
My mommy phase lasted a few months, relax.
>>2125464
>ask for reasonable clarification (does the girl appear to old or do I appear to old to be chadding so hard)
>instead of just picking one of two of the most reasonable options based on the context, some THIRD party peanut faggot insists there is objectivity when there is none

The poster WILL respond and give clarification or this thread will be derailed by 6am post threesome prone bone creampie/hangover sleepless insanity
>>
>>2125471
>the diagnosis? overdose on roastie puss causing irreversible loss in testosterone, unfortunately no cure, many such cases
>>
TTT = thai train tagging
what are the laws regarding graffiti? is some brown suit gonna shoot at me for sneaking onto the tracks and painting panels?
>>
>>2125488
Honestly I’ve been getting random boners and my dick gets hard just from grinding on some teen butt. I think fucking higher quality girls revitalized my penis
>>
>>2124583
Here is an example in the USA. The media portrayed the women as "slaves" but they were all voluntarily on contracts like the described above.

https://patch.com/illinois/burrridge/federal-indictment-massive-sex-trafficking-ring-involves-parties-chicago-burr

The mamasans: https://abc7chicago.com/sex-trafficking-ring-thailand-bangkok-dark-nights/5043028/

Sentencing: https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/thirty-six-defendants-sentenced-their-roles-international-thai-sex-trafficking
>>
>>2124636
This is a 2/10
>>
>>2125311
Quit hatin bro, I'm ballin and you are probably stuck at home lel
>>
>>2125652
*fist bump*
Braaaahhh
>>
>>2125652
I've realized that haters are either incels who think they are better than everybody as they fuck their hand or roasties
>>
>>2125239
To all the TTT lads in coomland.

This is all well and good and I remember babee's first trip to pattaya as well but what is the game plan here?

Your money must be depleting at an alarming rate and then what? it's back to reality and wage slaving.. it's gonna be a wild ride going from Mr. Charisma to Mr. Wagie
>>
>>2125238
How much

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.