[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thinking about going to Kenya next month. Anyone been there recently?
>>
>>2106429
I'm here now. What do you want to know?
>>
>>2106442
How are the coof restrictions? I know there's curfew, but other than that is there a lot of bullshit to deal with? Mostly just looking to stay in the vicinity of Mombasa. Would you recommend the visit?
>>
>>2106506
>How are the coof restrictions?
I'm in Diani now and some bars and clubs are literally open 24hrs. There are zero effective restrictions here. You're supposed to wear a mask outside but no one does and the police don't care if you're not.
Nairobi is different. Wear it outside. Clubs and bars are supposed to close at 7pm but actually close at 9. There's always a few clubs (owned by police) that stay open til early morning though.
Food delivery stops before 10pm. I've been caught out hungry a few times.
>>
>insert the obligatory "how is the cooming scene?" question here
>>
>>2106515
The dynamics are the opposite of the west. I know what women feel like in the west now.
I get approached by women all the time - they touch my crotch and kiss me, want to give me their number. Drunk girls approach me and start trying to chat me up. I had to tell a few that my friend is my business associate and we need to discuss business, so please leave.
I got hit on by my female uber driver (got her number) on the way to a bar where I got hit on by 5 different girls (small bar). We're they hookers? It's a grey area over here, they all love money and many will open talk about how much they live it - which is kind of crude and gross to western ears.
>>
>>2106517
Is it safe to coom in non-hooker college students? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>2106575
>Is it safe to coom in non-hooker college students? Asking for a friend.
I bareback every now and again. Make sure to thoroughly wash your junk afterwards.
HIV is not the biggest threat though, HPV is. Easier to catch and can kill you with cancer.
>>
>>2106517
So can you assume that every normal girl who approaches you expects at least some kind of material compensation? I have no problem with that, just want to know the etiquette. If instead of hard cash I take her shopping and dining on my dime, is that good enough?
>>
>>2106584
>So can you assume that every normal girl who approaches you expects at least some kind of material compensation?
Yeah, sort of. Before taking a girl out I think about how much she will cost me - dinner, all her drinks in the club, taxis etc. Does make you consider a hooker instead.
>>
>>2106588
What about tinder sluts?
>>
>>2106613
>What about tinder sluts?
You'll have 9s and 10s liking you most probably. I rarely look for girls, I just like back the ones that like me.
>>
>>2106512
Oh shit. I'll be in Diani in about 2 weeks. Glad to hear covid restrictions aren't an issue. What bars do you recommend?

And how is smoking there? I keep reading you are only allowed to smoke cigarettes in very specific locations.

Thanks anon
>>
>>2106635
>What bars do you recommend?
Just got here but Manyata seems good. Cheap food and lots of girls.
>smoking
I only smoke when I'm wasted so idk.
Make a post when you're here. I may still be here. Let's see if a meet works.
>>
>>2106622
Yeah, I confirmed that much. I matched with ~20 would-be supermodels in a day. What I meant is, will they expect me to spend money on them or do they just want a to be colonized by the white pp? I'm in mid 20s and /fit/ if that matters.
>>
>>2106584
>So can you assume that every normal girl who approaches you expects at least some kind of material compensation? I have no problem with that, just want to know the etiquette
Pretty sure that's the case in any non-feminist country
>>
have fun with aids
>>
>>2106582
>HIV is not the biggest threat though, HPV is. Easier to catch and can kill you with cancer.
i wish i had got the vax for this but now i'm too old
>>
>>2106582
Did you coom inside?
>>
>>2106645
You buy them dinner, drinks and transport. I don't buy gifts.
The girls I've met so far have a scary psycho side. They sort if freak me out. I may have to leave town to stay safe.
>>
>have a scary psycho side. They sort if freak me out. I may have to leave town to stay safe.
Kek. Could you elaborate?
>>
>>2107638
The first girl I fucked has a boyfriend in Austria she's going to join in a couple of weeks. She wished her father dead, cut off all her family and told me seriously that if her boyfriend ever tries to leave her, she'll kill him and then kill herself.
Last night I fucked another girl. While at dinner, she told me she got revenge on her boyfriend by getting him drunk and then supergluing his dick to his leg. She then unlocked his phone with his finger and took a photo of it and put it as his profile pics on his social media.
The Kenyacoomer was right - best to only stay in one place for a short period. I only like to fuck girls once and then ghost them, so this is a bit if a sketchy country for me.
>>
>>2107642
>Last night I fucked another girl. While at dinner, she told me she got revenge on her boyfriend by getting him drunk and then supergluing his dick to his leg. She then unlocked his phone with his finger and took a photo of it and put it as his profile pics on his social media.
jesus christ man
>>
>>2107642
Damn. I've heard about how jealous they are, that they can get into a fight with another girl if they notice her trying to approach you. But I didn't know it was that bad.
>>
>>2107680
So you read the previous thread about mongering africa and now you read this one. Ok. Do you do any research of your own?
>>
>>2107680
The girls are psycho, however, you can literally fuck any single girl out here. Just walk around and talk to any of them and watch them get wet when you approach.
You're a god out here. If they're in danger of losing their god ofc they go psycho.
Most of them really value extroversion and strength over submissiveness and introversion - that's the downside for me. You got to make it clear you'll drop them fast for any misbehaviour or dominance/control.
>>
I'm leaving the country next week. Enjoy.
>>
Wakanda forever

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.