[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

I CAN'T LEAVE
>>
There's something called boats and ships, moron. You could easily get a cheap $2500 boat and make it safely to PNG, and just fly from there if you aren't rich enough for a Transoceanic ship.
>>
>>2104461
kek shark bait

>he ngmi anon this is 4chan
>>
>>2104478
bro people use dingies to travel across from png to qld all the time
coons used to do it in paddle boats
>>
>try pushing your rickety dinghy into the
>get eaten by saltwater crocs
>somehow get past the crocs
>box jellyfish and sharks try stinging and eating your corpse
>nearly make it to png
>aussie coastguard starts shooting at you for fleeing the Queen's land
>wash up on png
>get bitten by mosquitoes
>develop a malarial fever
>start walking into the bush confused and sick
>locals kidnap you, demand to know why you're trespassing
>you're so feverish you can barely open your eyes
>locals burst your neck open, drain your blood and eat you
Play again?
>>
>>2104478
You can buy a motorized boat for $2500 AUD and not have to worry about shark punctures. If you take a few cans of fuel with you, you can make it from north Queensland to Thursday Island to Kubin Island to refuel. Then you're less than 50 miles trek across the strait to the closest PNG city (nora or something like that). Once there it's connected to Port Moresby by road which is more dangerous than the sea journey moron but not very if you just take cash and maybe a machete ahead of time to rent or buy some pngnog's car. I've known people who did it in 25' sailboats. The weather is the only thing dangerous and can be avoided by looking at a fucking forecast. You've never looked at a map or used any boat before.
>>
>live in a prison colony
>I CAN'T LEAVE
Whoa, you don't say!
>>
>>2104444
checked
stay on your prison island Bruce
>>
>>2104444
nice quads. also why would you want to leave the greatest country on earth?
>>
>>2104492

>try pushing your rickety dinghy into the
>get eaten by saltwater crocs
>somehow get past the crocs
>box jellyfish and sharks try stinging and eating your corpse
>nearly make it to png
>aussie coastguard starts shooting at you for fleeing the Queen's land
>wash up on png
>get bitten by mosquitoes
>develop a malarial fever
>start walking into the bush confused and sick
>locals kidnap you, demand to know why you're trespassing
>you're so feverish you can barely open your eyes
>darkness
>you hear some rumbling noise
>"Hey you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right?"
>Goddamn Todd Howard

FTFY
>>
>>2104444
You need to stay there where you belong. Assuies are the niggers of the "first world"
>>
File: 1631334545309.jpg (166 KB, 1242x1266)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
this thread again
get vaxxed, save money, you'll be released soon enough

>waits for lame basedjack response..
>>
This is your mission if you choose to accept it. PNG is savage as fuck and you'd probably need a gun desu or the cannibals might eat you.
>>
>>2104670
You're ignoring the $3000 and two weeks quarantine on return
>>
>>2105667
based poorcunt
>>
>>2105667
don't come back then, fuck this place
>>
The only appeal of Australia to me is now living in some remote fuck off area. Anything I loved about the cities and towns has been crushed.
>>
>>2105680
I left long ago cunt, only reason I'd come back is to buy some land in NQLD, build a house and then go on the dole while hiding my wealth in crypto.
The country is fucked, I ain't paying taxes for the last year of gibs that has driven the country into debt. You treat Australians overseas like shit, offer no support and then expect them to give the slightest of fucks about the country, not happening.
>>
>>2105722
>Offer no support

What did you want? It wasnt exactly rocket science that the borders were going to close. If you chose to live and work internationally, there are risks attached. Fuck me you are retarded

>buy some land in NQLD
HAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>2105788
>Scummo literally says "nah we won't do shit, how goods the footy mate?"
>ACTUALLY YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO GET BACK TO AUSTRALIA
Thank fuck I left that shithole when I did and will never return. Enjoy your police state.
>>
>>2105520
not australian, but i've been looking into this because it's like the plot of an awesome movie. there is nothing in daru from what i can tell and there is no road leading east either. you'd be pretty fucked if you landed there
>>
Who would have thought out of all the countries in the world, Australia would go so DPRK..
>>
>>2105805
based pajeet
>>
>>2105722
Not sure what you're implying because I agree with you. I was overseas when this shit started and had to pay an inflated flight ticket to come back but at least it was while hotel quarantine was free.

I'm going to finish but degree and leave for good. This country has no hope
>>
>>2105819
I called it when they wouldn't let people climb the rock anymore because the dirt people don't like it.

Countries always go to shit when they start catering to the least valuable members of society.
>>
>>2105873
>butt degree
Elaborate
>>
>>2104444
Good. Stay there.
The world doesn't need you
>>
Australians really love to double down and pretend they're always right. When living there, it was impossible to get them to admit they were wrong or fucked up. Seems like the government is no different. I don't get this fake pride bullshit about never being wrong
>>
>>2105819
it'll be the entire west soon. buckle up.
>>
>>2106121
As opposed to...which country admits that they're wrong? America wasted 20 years in Afghanistan and are now doubling down on the propaganda
>>
Just drive over to Darwin then from to Papua New Guinea, somehow convince the tribespeople your meat tastes very bitter, then you can escape Australia.
>>
>>2106121
What are you talking about?
>>
>>2106101
>I called it when they wouldn't let people climb the rock anymore because the dirt people don't like it.
what is this referring to?
>>
File: ayers_rock.jpg (1.83 MB, 2025x953)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>2106336

I assume this is referring to Ayers Rock.
>>
>>2106101
Uluru is a national icon and filthy chinese tourists were leaving rubbish everywhere and pissing and shitting up there.
>>
>>2106349

So don't allow chinamen near your national icons.
>>
>>2106355
But we need chinese tourist money to stimulate rural areas because the government sure as hell wont.
>>
>>2106361
So, just ban bugmen from climbing the rock but allow them do everything else
>>
>>2106380
Revoke visa free travel for mainland Chinese. Only give the visa to those who can pass an in-person interview taken at the embassy, background check, and demonstrate being part of the wealthy, educated class, with references and supporting documentation showing lawful source of income and/or some kind of professional occupation required. This is what the US does to cut down on shit tier travelers.
>>
File: me.jpg (382 KB, 2302x1535)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>2104444
As soon as things open up i'm moving to greener pastures.
Fuck this shit hole country
>>
>>2106457
Right with you lad. Ill be sneaking as much wealth out as possible, fuck paying taxes to this shit cunt government.
>>
>>2106457
And where will you go cunt? All other places are full. Stay in prison island
>>
>Prisoner can't leave prison Island
>>
I've been living and travelling abroad for 20 years. If I happened to go back to my home country and they locked me in, I'd be straight up murderous.
>>
Last time I was in Australia I thought it was a complete and utter shit hole, stay there OP

dickhead.
>>
>>2106250
Literally who supported troops in the Middle East after 2003 other then grifter politicians?
>>
>>2104444
Better if you don't leave, Aussie nominated for worse shit poster.
>>
>>2104670
Can't take the vax, faggot. On 40mg of dexamfetamine prescribed by the ol doc. The vaccine will weaken my arteries and heart and make them clot up and stroke out and die.
>>
>>2106607
Show your medical certs to all checkpoints. I think you won't face much problem other than convincing them why a sick person like you are traveling during the pandemic. Better prepare a good reason then, because I don't think the answer "because I want to exercise my basic human rights to fuck hookers" would work.
>>
>>2105520
Why are people this retarded? Rock up in PNG and what you think they just give you an entry stamp? Top fucking kek you're literally instantly an illegal migrant and go directly to immigration jail you mongs.xkjdy
>>
>>2106653
Do they even have any functional immigration enforcement? Seems doubtful. As long as you can get on the plane out of the country I'd say you're fine, but then again I don't know shit
>>
>>2106847
Police will fuck your shit up if they deem you to be suspicious for whatever reason. Your best bet at getting through safely is to affiliate yourself with one of the big churches in PNG. Police, tribes, criminals etc dont mess with anyone affiliated with churches because churches are the biggest gangs in PNG.
>>
>>2106653
>>2106967
What about JPG? Or GIF?
>>
>>2106999
nice get
>>
>>2106345
Kinda feel bad that a rock that could pass for a typical mesa in the SW US is national icon to yall. Palau had to ban jellyfish dives because of bugmen too
>>
File: 1629988686361.png (10 KB, 455x455)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
I, personally, am trying to get back. Stuck in Canada. Looking at flights from all over the world. There is none. Any tips on where to look for flights, anons?
>>
>>2107334

Too late, four Chinese have already taken your place. Yer fucked, m8
>>
>>2104492
That’s probably why Australia is getting given nuclear submarines by the US I guess.
>>
>national cabinet meeting today to discuss home quarantine

GET HYPE. The caps on arrivals are the hotel quarantine capacity and the departure cap is to stop people clogging up the hotels with frivolous travel. If there is no need for HQ, then the departure cap will be gone which means we are free. Free to shit up europe and SE asia again bros
>>
>>2107334
https://www.sydneyairport.com.au/flights

Here are the flights landing at sydney. It seems pretty consistent, lots of flights from LA

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.