[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 89 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cowboy.IMG_3986-22.jpg (209 KB, 1200x800)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/thailand

Foreign visitors that are permitted to enter Thailand from approved countries are required to have the following:

- An approved Certificate of Entry (COE)
- Proof of a COVID-19 insurance plan that covers the entire duration of their trip with a minimum coverage of $100,000
- The Thailand Plus app in order to show a QR code upon entry
- Arrangements to stay at an Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ)

Is anyone planning to go?
>>
>>2104425
What about the vaccine, do they require proof? A negative covid test?
>>
>>2104428
Travelers need a negative PCR test result issued within 72 hours prior to departure to enter Thailand.
>>
Burgere here I wanna go in December of this year doesnt seem like the restrictions to travel there are thst bad but how can I get to my girl in Sakon nakhon? Arent there different zones and i would need to quarantine if i go from bangkok to isaan?
>>
>>2104428
Unvaccinated visitors from the United States will need to quarantine for 14 days upon entering Thailand.

Fully vaccinated visitors with approved vaccination certificates do not need to quarantine.

Details and exceptions
Vaccinated travelers are allowed to travel to Thailand without quarantine under the Phuket Sandbox and the Samui Plus Sandbox programs.
>>
I
MUST
COOM
>>
What is the point of these Thai larp threads now? The Thai gov released that only 50k people traveled to Thailand in the first 7 months of 2021 (compared to 45 million in 2019) .
Cooming is over.
>>
>paying obscene travel tickets to enter a dead country
Are you fucking dumb? Thailand is overpriced compared to other countries. Cambodia is a better option right now without so much horseshit to deal with.
>>
>>2104493
Kayak says Cambodia is closed to burgers.
https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/cambodia
>>
>>2104458
Yea you might have to. Is her snatch worth it is the real question
>>2104477
It’s not. It’s just that your experience will be “boomerized” due to the curfew. You can still get girls to come over after curfew but a lot of them won’t and I have some Thai dude slug that watches the property at night and he glared at me when I came down to pick up my slut at 12am.
>>2104493
I doubt Cambodia is as enjoyable as Thailand tho.
>>
>>2104493
>Cambodia better coom destination
Ok pedo
>>
>>2104550
>>2104561
Cambodia is cheaper and isn't as dead as Thailand right now. Some of their women are a bit more blunted in the looks department but there's tons of cheap sluts to coom in.
>>
>>2104567
Gonna slip a bit of a “pill” about Cambodian women. They have phat asses, and they’re definitely more friendly than Thai women, but their pussies feel like rubber. It’s not as soft as Thai women or other Asian women. It feels like you’re fucking a rubber tube. The darker ones at least

Can anyone back me up on this?
>>
>>2104584
>Can anyone back me up on this?
No, you are just retarded.
If it feels that way it is because they are tight and they are dry. Like SEA whores often are.
>>
>>2104617
>tight
Yea
>dry
No dingbat, there’s a qualitative difference in their skin. It’s more firm and rough. I’ve had plenty of silky creamers and bootians are not that. It’s like their parents had used tires in their DNA
>>
>>2104425
this too
>>2104457
also a plane ticket bought and paid for, and possibly a letter confirming where you will stay for the duration

The COE will ask about your vaccination status...it technically isn't required but I have no idea how it will determine whether your COE is granted. Antigen test is another option on the form when they ask.

>>2104477
I'm one of the 50k, I come here for reasons other than partying and all that. I'm not sure what to say really. I might post a video about the ASQ or something. It's just a more quiet version of Thailand than before, and I think you will draw more attention here. I keep getting banned for some reason so this might be my last post for a while too.

>>2104458
Right now you will have to do the quarantine unless you go to the sandbox. I'd be getting a nice one in bangkok personally, and then just commute after. They have red zones, you can google them. They change from time to time. If you left now by the time your quarantine ended the policies probably would have changed as far as what you can and can't do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJ3zoxYRrs
>>
>>2104425
I've never been to Thailand - is that sign in Japanese because it has a lot of Japanese clientele?
>>
>>2104991
https://www.world-of-dawkins.com/fuzoku/kaigai-fuzoku/thailand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flhl_TCpY54
>>
>>2104997
I take that as a yes?
>>
Can you book a cheap throwaway ASQ and then later on stay at a nicer hotel in Phuket while you are still booked at the ASQ?
>>
lads i got so many bitches obsessing over me from dating apps its crazy even bar girls who dont want any money idk why anyone would pay for sex in thailand if youre under 40 years old lmfao
>>
File: 1613959300532.gif (2.43 MB, 480x480)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB GIF
>>2105203
>idk why anyone would pay for sex in thailand if youre under 40 years old lmfao
>>
>>2105203
>spotted the 20 year old faggot
There’s a faggot like you in a discord group and just like monkeys have to mention “muh dick” he has to mention “muh free because sponzur pay munee haha me young guy and fuck free haha all these old guys pay munee I’m zo zpeshul”

Fuck. Off.

I can fuck for free off tinder but here’s what ends up happening:
>she wants to sleep over
>I have to spend hours talking to her and entertaining her
>if she speaks limited English it becomes an exhausting exercise with lots of REACHING for Google translate
>”haha arai na?”
>she texts me everyday asking what I’m doing
>haha just watching tv/sitting in my room

I wanna fuck and then be left the fuck alone on my time. I want every moment spent with her whittle down to “fuck and leave”

If you enjoy free sex so much why do you have to fly across the world to do.

Let’s rest on our faggot laurels of happening to be born after some people and call it a day ok? Thanks.
>>
>>2105218
Not him, but seems to me like it would be useful for a first timer to have a main bitch around to help you get acclimated but otherwise I understand the "you're paying them to leave" mentality
>>
>>2105218
QQ stop whiney

>she wants to sleep over
good. more fugging. shower together. wake up fug.
other points i agree with.
and like this anon says >>2105228 , free tour guide also
>>
File: roropull.png (499 KB, 480x642)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
How easy is it to get into Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam at the moment? I heard they only allow in people through the Sandbox scheme and that everything else is restricted even to the vaxxed
>>
>>2105285
it will take you about 2 or 3 months from the time you begin the process to arrival. you can theoretically do it in about a month but i wouldn't risk it.
>>
File: stop-the-cope.png (39 KB, 662x285)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>2105218
>>
>>2105395
There’s no cope you dumbass I laid it out exactly how it is.

Get wrapped up in an exhausting court jester/durable dick routine or just have some girl show up fondle her ass in front of your mirror like a creep inspecting a cut of meat, and then papering over rape with money.

I like the papered rape routine better. Feels way more wrong; which means it feels right
>>
Should I go Phuket or Bangkok?
>>
>>2105457
Pattaya lmoa. But if you’re gonna be a two-choice Chuck, then BKK. Phuket is a smoldering dumpster fire fleece fest
>>
>>2105460
Exactly what I was looking for, thanks anon. Will do Pattaya.
>>
What do you anons reckon, will masks be mandatory once thailand opens? Give me some hopium.
>>
>>2105789
I hope not. won't be able to see if the sluts are ugly or not.
>>
>>2105460
Wait isn't Pattaya only good for whores? I have no intent paying for sex.
>>
>>2105981
What are you planning to do in Thailand?
>>
>>2104620
Keep getting banned for being an annoying larping dumb fuck that shits up the board.
>>
>>2106008
I can't safely tell you that in open web without causing me some troubles with cops...
>>
Phuket still doesn't serve alcohol at restaurants and bars aren't open. What's the point of going there?
>>
>>2106061
Drinking Red Bull at the beach
>>
>>2106071
Can you at least get vodka from stores to spice it a little?
>>
>>2106126
Thais don't drink vodka
>>
>>2106132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K57Fikm-8bE
>>
>>2104477
It’s not all larps. I’m the Phuket anon and the TTT anon has been here for a long time. I’ve met lots of travelers around Phuket and they’re all pretty happy to be here right now.

>>2104620
I think you can do an ASQ hotel without vaccinations but the Sandbox COE requires proof, and they check it at the airport and then again after arrival. But whether you have actual proof or just shoops wouldn’t make much difference.

>>2105285
You can’t get into Cambodia without a non-tourist visa, and you need to spend close to $2000 in a quarantine hotel eating rice and chicken bones. But that aside it’s not a bad place to be right now. I’ve got friends there enjoying life.
>>
>>2106061
Everywhere I go in Phuket is serving alcohol in paper cups. Bars have never closed. Girls bars are open again too. But the gogo bars aren’t open. I really don’t understand why some anons are desperate to prove Phuket is terrible place to be. It’s actually quite awesome to be here right now.
>>
>>2106145
I usually take girls from gogo bars. Are they still around, where do they hang out now?
>>
>>2106145
I do need to qualify this… if you go to bars and restaurants outside Patong that are Thai owned, only about 50% will serve alcohol. Inside Patong it’s about 80% of smaller Thai owned restaurants. 100% of foreign managed or foreign orientated establishments everywhere will serve alcohol. The girls bar scene is probably a lot less than it used to be but there’s lots open along Nanai road. Bangla road’s girls bars are mostly closed.

Basically there’s no problem finding bars and restaurants serving alcohol late in Patong and Rawai. In other areas it can be harder but I just ask and that’s where I get my 50% figure.
>>
>>2106152
I think they’re all on Tinder right now. My first night here I ordered a freelancer to my hotel and I made a few bid against each other until I got a hot one for a double shot for 1500 baht. I stopped paying for it after that (except for a few massage girls) because civilian girls will put out for a pad Thai and fruit shake.
>>
Never travelled before and I just want to COOM. How much money should I have ready to blow on hookers/dates for regular girls if I go to Thailand?
>>
>>2106362
Idk probably $100 usd a day cooming budget if you want to have good cooms.
>>
>>2106362
10k baht a day for the average fuck fest. Don't listen to people saying 3000 baht a day that won't even get you a short time in a gogo after paying your chit
>>
>>2104425
Can you live in Thailand for less than $1300 per month? I'd like to be comfy there while I do some /biz/ stuff. I've never traveled b4 so it'll be my first trip
>>
>>2104584
Cambodian girls have phat asses? Really? Might have to take a trip there bros. I didn't know they're open, how do u get in?
>>
>>2106370
Ok that’s not that bad. How easy is it to get laid the normal way in Thailand? I have no problem paying but sometimes gaming girls can be fun
>>
>>2106375
>get laid
>normal way
Marriage, my boi. Marriage
>>
File: thailand-wages@2x.png (39 KB, 1460x680)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>2106371
>Can you live in Thailand for less than $1300 per month?
$1300 is more than double the average monthly income of a Thai person.
https://tradingeconomics.com/thailand/wages
https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=15000&From=THB&To=USD
>>
>>2106375
>How easy is it to get laid the normal way in Thailand? I
Be tall and handsome, pay for boosts on tinder, easy.
>>
>>2106402
oh duh, thanks =)
>>
>>2106405
>tfw handsome but 5’7
Oh well
>>
>>2106159
Sounds like a dream. Did you do research beforehand about which hotels are guest friendly? I'd want to book a nice hotel that doesn't give a shit if I book for myself and then bring a girl over for the night.
>>
>>2106409
You'll kill it, especially in Thailand. An average looking tall guy has nothing on a good looking 5'7" guy.
>>
>>2106409
5'7 is fine

>>2106426
Depends on the woman desu
>>
File: 1631656269085.png (437 KB, 600x638)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>2106375
You need to disregard what everyone ITT says. The TTT guy is a larper. That's all you need to know.
You used to be able to get away with a budget of 5k a day. These days it's just not possible. You need 10k a day. Some days you'll spend 2k some days you'll spend 20k but in the end 10k a day is the current perfect budget.
Whores in Nana want 3-5k ST if you add on your drinks and dinner budget is blown. Patts gogo whores are about 3-4k but will stay LT mostly for that but leave 6am. Drinks and food is cheaper in patts but girl quality is way way down. Still can find a good one, if you bar hop all night long drinking. Lady drinks and your own drinks will blow out your budget. Don't listen to fags who say fuck coconut bar women or get the same ones on dating apps. Clueless cocksuckers.
Stay away from beach road after dark.
>>
>>2106405
>pay for boosts on tinder
confirmed incel stuck in bedroom in west. Use thai-friendly to get laid fast, use thaicupid if u want to have kids with a thai woman.
>>
>>2106592
wtf. this bastard defiler/disruptor is the larp.TTT is the real deal, and everyone here knows it.
Why is this defiler on the board? My guess is zionist scum don't want a group outside their control to organize with its experts leading the noobs. Like on ThaiVisa and pattayaAddicts, if anyone starts discussing anything of substance that os contrary to their design an (((agent))) comes and fucks up the thread with derailment, adhomiens and victimhood.
>>
>>2106592
>>2106657
>10k a day is the current perfect budget.
confirmed, leftard zio agent who doesnt want coomers going to thailand when it open next month. if u are at all decent looking and young and white u can get cooms for free. If u are older or not so good looking or a shitskin 1k will definitely give u entry to thai holes.
>>
>>2106425
>Sounds like a dream. Did you do research beforehand about which hotels are guest friendly?
Kind of. I went through Agoda and Booking looking at SHA+ hotels. A few had questions posted about bringing guests and their answers were that they didn’t care. Make sure your booking says two guests in case some overzealous clerk wants to charge extra if they see someone else show up. Don’t stay at a Holiday Inn or somewhere like that if you don’t want your guests scrutinized. There are numerous cheap hotels still open in Patong and elsewhere if you just want to spend $10 to bang something you don’t want to bring back to your room. The mandatory 14 day stay at your SHA+ hotel is a joke, you just need to scan the app with reception once per day and nobody cares where you are the other 23 hours and 59 minutes. (Make sure you disable the app from using your location when not in use.)
>>
>>2106659
In Phuket at least you definitely don’t need to directly pay for action right now. Some guys prefer to, and I do too sometimes, but every single guy at my hotels had a girl within 24 hours of landing. Some anons will sneer and say based on their past experience that those girls must be bottom barrel, but tourism is down 98% for the last year and the economy has collapsed. Milfag anons will get the reference when I say even boomers are desert 10s right now.
>>
>>2106667
Where do you go to meet them?
>>
>>2104425
>- Proof of a COVID-19 insurance plan that covers the entire duration of their trip with a minimum coverage of $100,000
Where to get this as an American? I don't have health insurance cos i dont wanna spend $500 per month on shit i dont use
>>
>>2106671
Contrary to what this >>2106655 anon says, I’ve always had success using Tinder to meet civilians and freelancers in Thailand. I’ve never used the other sites although I know some guys who swear by them. I won’t argue for or against anything because I’m always open to trying something new, but Tinder gives me more matches than I have time to chat with or meet.
>>
>>2106674
There’s a few recommended Thai insurance providers. I think I paid $100 through AXA or some name like that. If you fly Emirates you can use their free flight insurance but you need to email them and ask for a personalized coverage letter.
>>
>>2106685
Oh cool, that's who I'm flying with actually. Thanks broheim.
>>
>>2106688
Join the FB Phuket Sandbox group for tips on smoothing the COE process. Do a search for Emirates and someone posted the address and process for getting the insurance letter. Emirates is a good choice because their insurance also covers you for any involuntary quarantine during your stay. (That happened to only one German chick so far but the risk is still there.) Etihad has the same insurance coverage but they won’t provide the letter you need for the COE, you’ll have to buy extra insurance if you fly with them or anyone else
>>
>>2106692
>Phuket Sandbox
Thanks will do. You don't need both vaccines yet, right?
>>
>>2106698
Yes you do.
>>
>>2106698
Your arrival date has to be 15 days after your second shot (or first shot of J&J) and they won’t approve your COE without uploading whatever proof of vaccination you have. For burgers, a yellow vaxcard seems to be enough
>>
When you guys go to Thailand, can you get in shit landing at the airport with no return flight? I'm asking because I'm thinking of going to Thailand and then getting a visa extension and then getting an education visa (1 year) etc so it doesn't make sense to have a return flight.
>>
>>2106710
Currently they do not care about the return flight for either your COE or when you arrive. But the airline you’re traveling on might insist on it. Nobody asked me. To be safe you can buy a $50 throwaway ticket to a nearby country.
>>
Do people go to Thailand for anything other than fucking tight Thais? I want to go but don’t know what I’d tell my family I’m going there for
>>
>>2106816
Heroin.
>>
>>2106816
>food
>culture
>nature
>chilling
When people ask me which of these things I go to Thailand to enjoy, I answer them that I only go there to fuck tight Thais.
>>
>>2106819
Of my friends asked me I’d say the same thing but I don’t want to say that to my mom
>>
>>2106827
Digital nomad. People work online, take classes and stuff like that. Its a good excuse
>>
>>2106816
Beaches, diving, temples and shit, bangkok is a big crazy city.
I'm using the excuse of sleeping in a beach villa all day because my family are nosey bastards.
>>
>>2106827
What are you afraid of?
>>
>>2106816
Thais may look small but these whores all have multiple babies and wide gaping cunts from taking multiple dicks a day for decades
>>
>>2106905
>family knowing you are traveling just to coom in prostitutes
>"what are you afraid of?"
>>
>>2106966
Most men don’t travel to Thailand just for prostitutes. It’s a cheap tropical destination. Tell them you’re taking a diving course, or pretend you have a girlfriend and you’re going together. Nobody has to know you’re visiting Thailand so you can get topped by ladyboys
>>
>>2106816
A normal reason for people to go since COVID is as a substitute for a Japan trip.
>>
>>2104425
When you guys got there, how intensely did they check your vax card? I'm going to get the J&J vaccine to go.
>>
>>2106719
Great thank you for the answer anon.
>>
>>2106909
The cunt is so wide that you can shine a flash light inside and still can't see everything in.
>>
>>2106991

retard
>>
For the coomers, do Thai hookers demand that you use a condom?
>>
File: bob.jpg (259 KB, 750x600)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>2106816
>>
>>2107020
When you apply for your COE you need to upload photos of your proof of vaccination. The embassy in whatever country you're traveling from will decide if it's valid, because different countries issue different types of vaccination records. Print the same photo you uploaded because you need to show it at the airport and again upon arrival, but they only glance at it.
>>
>>2106024
who do you think i am buddy?

>>2106142
Yeah the COE asks for vaccine status. I don't think it matters, but you do have to fill out if you are vaccinated or not, and what vaccine you have. Phuket sandbox is the only one that requires it.
>>
Information seems a bit conflicting here. What is the Phuket status on:
>booze
>cooming

Those two have to be in order.
>>
>>2107052
Someone answer my question
>>
>>2107151
They demand you use a condom and if they let you go raw, dont do it. Just imagine all the disgusting fat boomers with rotten dicks (or worse, indians) that have gone raw inside her also.
>>
>>2107156
Sharing sperm with old rotten boomer dicks and Indian dicks xDDD
>>
>>2107156
This. One time when I put on a condom the hooker was like "why you no trust me". Absolutely the more of a reason to wrap it up.
>>
>>2107160
ikr how gross is that
>>
File: 1629692491061.png (53 KB, 669x690)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
was in a relationship from 20y - 28y. dreamed so many times of just leaving and experience stuff like coomer tourism. now I'm single, have 300k$ in my bank account, no responsibilities and borders are closed. fuck my life bros.. I just wanted to coom in easy pussy
>>
>>2104425
Dudes i sensually, slowly, and gently spoon fucked this qt at varying paces and it was just wonderful. I held her wrapped up my arms and kissed her neck while she grabbed my hair on the nape of my neck.

No she’s not as white as the pic but there’s barely a difference. Such a sweet teen. Slowly slide the tip of my tongue as softly as possible across her clit and she loved that. Time stood still. I felt eternity when I coomed
>>
>>2107357
cute

glad you're having a good time anon
>>
>>2107357
Is it Thai tradition to have hideous tattoos? Aside from that, she's a cutie. I'm going to pick up the J&J vax for that sweet card so I can come thru. Keep them warm for me anon
>I have over 200 matches on tinder on Thailand today. Fuck the USA
>>
>>2107357
>Sweet
Looks like a blown out std riddled filthy whore from yodsak. A dirty single mother with a 3rd grade education, disgusting tattoos and a massive cunt.
It's people like you going and praising this filth on yodsak that give them their shit attitudes.
>>
>>2107392
If a Thai girl has tattoos she's a whore. Only the low class will have tattoos. No decent Thai will work whore bars aimed towards foreigners. No decent Thai will have tattoos.
>>
>>2107151
They only want you to use a condom if you are fat, ugly, smelly, or nonwhite, or if you have a beard.

I had no problems freely cooming inside of every bargirl in pattaya or bangkok.

When I came back a year later with a beard and bodyhair they wouldn't let me. So I shaved, put on some cologne, tried again and it was full speed ahead on creampies.

They just want to feel clean, even if it isnt.
>>
>>2106816
Watch Muay Thai fights in person? I wanna piss away some money on betting if its legal there
>>
>>2107424
how worried have you been towards catching something?
>>
>>2107441
STDs are a meme. Just don't rim unwashed assholes and you can avoid the truly dangerous stuff like hepatitis.
>>
>>2107460
STIs are mostly a meme but the gonz/clams/trich are pretty easy to catch it seems. The culprit, in my case, is going multiple rounds and not peeing showering after each and every one. The only times I’ve developed symptoms were when I had recently creamed a qt 3 times in short order.
>>
>>2107357
No way, you fucked Michael Jackson?
>>
>>2107392
>I have over 200 matches on tinder on Thailand today. Fuck the USA
Iktf bro. Too many bitches I forget who I'm talking to.
>>
>>2107424
Did you catch an STI? Also did they like it when you c00med inside them?
>>
>>2107424
>They just want to feel clean, even if it isnt.
kek that is accurate
>>
>>2107582
I've fucked a LOT of hookers. Whatever the nana girls had, I'm sure I had. Thanks to godlike immune system and genetics, HPV and Herpes have zero effect on me. Do keep in mind that most sexual active adults regardless of being a sex worker or not, will have both of those.
Had a couple UTI's over the years, and a bought of the clap that was difficult to cure, but thats just the price you pay for being a coomer. STI's aren't really a big deal and the way american school children are terrorized with them is a real shame. Your mileage may vary, because as I said I am genetically immune to symptoms of most common stuff (And you might be also if you are north german and nordic).

>Also did they like it when you c00med inside them?
All girls are different and so are thai whores. I have been with some extremely eager and sexually aggressive ones that begged for it, and I have been with ones who pouted but put up with it, and I have been with ones who began flipping their shit after I blasted their cervix with sperm, demanding to know why I came inside (despite having told them I was going to fuck them without a condom and cum inside of them). Along with everything in between. I still jack off to my memories of one tiny bargirl calling me daddy and begging me to get her pregnant while we were fucking.
>"Daddy cum inside me. Daddy give me a baby!"
I sure as fuck didn't teach her to say that, and god bless the horny chap who did. To her credit it got me off extremely fast, which meant she was out the door and back in her bar extremely fast, so from a money making perspective telling coomers to coom inside is probably a good way.
>>
>>2108049
Nice reply, great answers. Thank you! When you barfine the girl, do you talk about no-condom before taking them home or do you tell them when you're in the hotel? It would be awkward if you want to coom inside them but they insist you wear a condom when you remove your pants.
>>
>>2108049
rather not get it to begin with but the temptation to raw dog is too strong
>>
>>2104584
Never fucked a rubber tube so i don't know
>>
>>2108049
THAILAND BETTER LET ME IN , I NEED TO COOM. CREAMPIES FOR THAIS.
>>
>>2108063
It is quite strong unfortunately. I just got my 3rd ceftriaxone shot in my asscheek in 9 months.

FYI for coomer chads: there’s a clinic on the corner before the songtaew turns down jomtien soi 1 to go to beach road

It’s down the street from the 711 on your left side. You can get the shot for 600 baht ($20) Anywhere else, you’re gonna pay close to $100 dollars
>>
>>2108057
> When you barfine the girl, do you talk about no-condom before taking them home or do you tell them when you're in the hotel?
if your a noob to the hooker / coomer lifestyle its always best to tell them exactly what kind of sex you want at the bar, and that includes rawdog and creampie. Some women feel unsettled by this crass objective specificiation, but it will save you a lot of disapointments when you get to the bedroom.
Once you are very experienced you will be able to tell which hookers will give you everything without 1st speccing it, and also when you are alpha enough you can take them by force, creampie them, and they will enjoy it, even if they had in mind that they don't do creampie. Wait until you've got at least a few months experience before this.
>>
>>2108081
>I just got my 3rd ceftriaxone shot in my asscheek in 9 months.

Ceftriaxone injection is used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria such as gonorrhea (a sexually transmitted disease), pelvic inflammatory disease (infection of the female reproductive organs that may cause infertility), meningitis (infection of the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord), and infections of the lungs, ears, skin, urinary tract, blood, bones, joints, and

That doesn't sound so good ....
>>
>>2108083
>Once you are very experienced you will be able to tell which hookers will give you everything without 1st speccing it

How can you tell? Is it the body language or ...?
>>
>>2107331
Go to Colombia.
>>
>>2108090
Not him, but for me, I think looking clean, hygienic, shaven, and smelling good will give you a cream pass.

You can also just put lube on your raw dick and prepare to stick it in and then put them in the position of having to say something. Paying 2000 baht also seems to give you a “right” to creampie.
>>
>>2108097
>Paying 2000 baht also seems to give you a “right” to creampie.

$60 for a creampie. I heard it's only $20 in the philippines for bareback service.

Or just get a girlfriend and get un-limited creampies.
>>
>going to the bar
>barfining
>etc

lol, none of this "wisdom" is relevant anymore, it's over. I keep thinking it's bots writing this stuff or something.
>>
>>2108108
Not a bot. When I was in Thailand, I would have multliple girlfriends and creampie them. Bar fining is fine but Thailand is teeming with pussies for any non-incel.
>>
>>2108109
Yeah I'm saying those days are over, I guess people are just storytelling or something?

Even if they aren't over all this knowledge isn't going to apply to whatever the new set up will be.
>>
>>2108107
You’re correct but paying 2k isn’t necessary for the pie. As I said, if you’re a clean looking young guy you can just stick it in and they’ll roll with it.

With pic related I just said nothing and she rolled with it. Felt illegal.
>>2108111
You grumblers are going to be crumbling so hard in 6 months or so.
>new set up
Sorry grumby, there is no new setup. I talked to a 32 year old guy and his business parter on a catamaran yesterday. They opened 3 clubs (LK gogo soi buakow bar, and gentlemen’s on boomerang). It’s called Slutz btw. In their own words they said “we bought the dip.”

Nothings going to change. Walking street can eat shit. I don’t miss it.
>>
>>2108118
>Nothings going to change. Walking street can eat shit. I don’t miss it.
>walking street is gone
>saying nothing is going to change
>saying walking street can eat shit

see what you are doing here?
>>
>>2108118
How much did you pay?
>>
>>2108118
Hey, nice one! How many different Thais have you creampied so far? Do you have regular Thai girlfriends to creampie also or you just fuck hookers.

Anyone here on a long-term visa? I'm looking at language school so I can get a 1-year visa.

I NEED TO COOM.
>>
>>2108120
2000 baht and Im happy to pay it she’s quiet and compliant.

Here’s the CHADamaran I was on yesterday. Quite a privilege. Some rich boomer and his gf he recently knocked up have parties every weekend and the boat just gets packed with sluts. Departs from Bali hai and then you get shuttled to bamboo beach club 6 hours later. I drowned in vodka tonics

Use pro language to get the ED visa. I’ve had zero problems. Pay the fee to have them report your address as their school
>>
>>2108125
Looks fun as fuck. How did you get into that situation?
>>
>>2108125
>Use pro language to get the ED visa. I’ve had zero problems. Pay the fee to have them report your address as their school

Great, thank you so much. But how do you stay multiple years in Thailand? Can you keep getting renewed ED visa? I don't want to play $20,000 for Thai Elite visa, I don't think it's really worth it. $5000 per year ...
>>
>>2108131
>go to bamboo beach club with 3 qts (mayor and police own the property)
>Boomer who is the promoter comes over and sits down
>we talk about all types of shit for an hour or so and his friend also joins in periodically
>he larps like he’s rich and it’s his boat but there’s too many holes in his story (he mentioned he has to pay $500 in child support to his ex Thai wife in California)
>he deems me cool enough and with enough social ability to go on the boat
>gives me his line and I meet him to buy a ticket the next day
>buy a new moisture wicking puma t shirt

My suspicions turned out to be true. The boomer who invited me was literally one of the staff on the boat doing bitch work like making drinks and grilling food alongside the Thai staff all employed by the mega rich boomer who owned the boat and arranged the parties/paid the staff.

Bottom line, it was pretty dope, there were a few ballers on there, like the two brits who are opening 3 spots. Two you tubers. Endless food and alcohol. As long as I’m drinking I can be social so it was nice

Pic related is the boomer boat owner
>>
>>2108125
> I drowned in vodka tonics

Tell me you tapped one of those asses while on the boat though, preferably the second one from the right, the whitest one with the best ass
>>
>>2108136
So you got on a boat with free booze and food? Sounds like a win to me.
>>
I just have to say it's great fun to read the coomer stories whether they are LARP or not I don't really care.

I think it's something alot of fantasize about doing. Just going there having sex non stop, rawdogging bitches, creampies left and right, not caring about STI's, but I probably won't end up doing it. Normaly I just install Tinder and have sex with condoms etc.

Still, it's fun to fantasize about it. So thanks based coomers, for the fun stories.
>>
>>2108137
As much as I would’ve loved to there were just too many people and two extremely tiny rooms with zero furnishings at all. Part of me wants to rent a boat and have a massive FFFFMFFFF orgy
>>
>>2108140
>Normaly I just install Tinder and have sex with condoms etc.

Having sex with a condom is like biting into a juicy burger that is still inside a plastic bag. A simp who is risk-adverse uses a condom while a gigaChad sprays his sperm straight into her cunt and up her uterus.
>>
>>2108108
This. Ugly poorfag losers and boomers can no longer get good thai girls. Because the best girls have all moved to onlyfans they are only willing to fuck if they are actually attracted to you, or you want to fork out 20k for one coom.
Post-covid is a young chads game from now on.
>>
>>2108142
Somewhat, but I’ve had good condom cooms and bad raw cooms.
>>2108145
There’s still plenty of young qts that are too dumb to navigate onlyfans or just don’t know any better in general. Or maybe they don’t want their pics on the internet.
>>
>>2108142
It sounds all nice and stuff, but if you happen to knock the wrong one up or they give you a little present after you rawdogged them it can cause you a lifetime of misery.
>>
>>2108147
>knock the wrong one up

If you're a farang you don't have to pay child support.
>>
>>2108147
Nah dude there’s no binding/enforceable child support agreement between Thailand and the US ( Hague Convention on the International Recovery of Child Support and Other Forms of Family Maintenance)

There’s literally nothing they can do as there’s no legal mechanism to compel a US court to recognize and enforce the order. Conversely, you knock a bitch up in America, then it’s truly a nightmarish situation
>at ~$2560 of child support arrears your passport is electronically invalidated
So if you didn’t already flee now you can’t until the arrears are paid off IN FULL
>bitch can easily file a contempt of court for non-payment and have police show up and take you to jail for 6 months.
>wages, tax returns, bank accounts, anything tied to your S.S number can be garnished.

It’s a fucking nightmare and it almost happened to me twice. The only thing worth doing with American women is drugging and raping them in different states with a fake name and fake story
>>
>>2108146
>There’s still plenty of young qts that are too dumb to navigate onlyfans or just don’t know any better in general. Or maybe they don’t want their pics on the internet.

I get this, I mean I get what people are saying but I don't see what's unique about it anymore. That's basically the case in any country where prostitution is tolerated. The appeal of Thailand for sexpats was the free for all nature of it and the way it was so accessible. that just isn't hte case anymore, you have to jump through hoops. A lot of you almost sound like historical reenactments at this point.
>>
>>2108153
Very informative post. Thank you based knowledgable coomer.
>>
all the cringe coomers wanting to pay ttt
but no based players making ttt fall in love and them pimp them out
why not?
>>
>>2108159
>inb4 young 20 something “no pay munee 55” faggot
These girls have spec-ops levels of emotional composure and disassociation so they’re not going to be manipulated by “Mr. Handsum Man Farang Faggot #24745”

The girl I fell in love with 3 years ago was completely fabricating all her emotions and affectionate behavior towards me. They all are. It’s their job. They can turn it on and off like a switch and sometimes it’s extremely convincing. Farang dudes are fetishized the same way niggers are in the US. You’re just an amusing animal to them, you don’t deserve anything but behavioral smoke and mirrors to extract money; to be literally and figuratively milked

They wouldn’t let you skim profits off their pussy by pimping them out. They can just make an onlyfans
>>
>>2108154
>The appeal of Thailand for sexpats was the free for all nature of it and the way it was so accessible. that just isn't hte case anymore, you have to jump through hoops. A lot of you almost sound like historical reenactments at this point.
Phuket anon here. I won’t argue with you too far because it’s a matter of your own experience. I’ve been to Thailand several times before this trip and the extra hassle with the COE and Sandbox this time was basically nothing for me because Thailand is the only tourist option available in Asia. Once here, it has actually been better than my own past experiences because everything is so cheap, the worst touts and official scams are absent, the people are happy for tourists, the working girls are desperate to please, and there’s nearly zero other tourists to bump shoulders with. The gogo bars are closed, which is a shame, but the girls bars are still here. Tinder is still crazy and I’m batting above my average. Tonight I was talking with an old boomer from Montana in the Offshore bar on Nanai and he was struck by how thirsty the teenage and young 20s girls are for a guy like him who just stepped off the plane.

Not pointing a finger at you in particular, but years ago there was a spaz on /trv who had never visited Thailand and he insisted that prostitution can’t possible happen here because woman can just scam men and the men will be unable to complain. He built a reality that he convinced himself existed and he wouldn’t listen to any real life experience that didn’t agree with it. I read a lot of similar gloomers now saying that Thailand sexpatting is dead and will never be the same again. In one sense they are right because nothing will be the same. But for me here right now, it’s actually better than my previous trips ever were. I’m taking advantage of a window of time that may never occur again in my life. Maybe it will get better, maybe it will get worse, but the right now is pretty awesome.
>>
>>2108223
Based. Let the grumblers crumble. I love no having to maneuver around massive throngs of loud ugly bald faggots flooding the streets.

Trawling for teens is like going for a leisurely Sunday stroll to your favorite local sub shop with no lines
>>
>>2107424
>or if you have a beard.
beardlet cope
>>
>>2108223
Nice Anon, so the teen sluts are thirsty? How much do they charge for lets say per day? or night?
>>
>>2104477
HOLY SHEEEIIIIIIIIIRRRRRT
WHAT A FUCKING PATHETIC NATION OF ASIA
I FUCKING HATE ASIA NOW
AND THEY SAID LOVE ME LONG TIME BUT THEY LIED!
>>
>whore let me nut inside of her
>but won't let me put my tongue down her throat because she refused to take off her mask
This happened like 2-3 times now, the fuck is wrong with the educational system of this fucking country?
>>
>>2108223
>In one sense they are right because nothing will be the same.
That's all I'm trying to say here, and it's what I said. Why write all that text and then agree with me?

You just gloss over the most annoying aspect right now which is the COE then go on to describe an average red light district experience. Ok, cool. based or whatever.
>>
with so few travelers the whores are probably pretty desperate
>>
>>2108492
This is an absolute larp. No whore is wearing a mask during sex
>>2108514
In Phuket they probably are. In pattaya there’s enough boomer barnacles that will cling to the place even if theyre relegated to loitering outside 711s with other ambler to socialize and sitting in their hotel rooms waiting for ThaiFriendly arrivals.

As I’ve stated, everything else in life is simply “gay,” like working hard, doing this doing that, etc. the only thing worth doing is laying around in the sun and having sex with quiet and polite Asian girls.

Too bad you need money to fund it thus requiring work. Might have to check out early
>>
>>2108162
fat ugly bald boomer cope post. it really is simple as organizing the arrangements. make stupid boomer pay extra and you keep the difference.
>>
>>2108507
>>In one sense they are right because nothing will be the same.
>That's all I'm trying to say here, and it's what I said. Why write all that text and then agree with me?
In my next sentence I said it's better now than all my previous trips.
>You just gloss over the most annoying aspect right now which is the COE then go on to describe an average red light district experience. Ok, cool. based or whatever.
Of course the COE process and mandatory tests are annoying. For an unvaccinated 2 week tourist it's a dealbreaker because they can't even do the Sandbox, they need two weeks locked in hotel quarantine. For me, the extra hour of online preparation and extra $500 in costs weren't a big deal.

>>2108560
>In Phuket they probably are. In pattaya there’s enough boomer barnacles that will cling to the place even if theyre relegated to loitering outside 711s with other ambler to socialize and sitting in their hotel rooms waiting for ThaiFriendly arrivals.
That wouldn't surprise me, there are more working girls than tourists in Patong. I tell freelancers over Line that I'm talking to a couple of other girls and they immediately start dropping their prices and begging me to pick them. Gone are the days when some would immediately block you if you tried to negotiate.
>>
>>2108638
>n my next sentence I said it's better now than all my previous trips.
for an extra 500 dollars and all that paperwork it better be the best trip you have taken in your life

>the prices are dropping!

yet you paid an extra 500 bucks, ooooooooook.
>>
>>2108638
>That wouldn't surprise me, there are more working girls than tourists in Patong. I tell freelancers over Line that I'm talking to a couple of other girls and they immediately start dropping their prices and begging me to pick them. Gone are the days when some would immediately block you if you tried to negotiate.
Damn I would go but you need the vax. I contemplate getting sinovac or just getting fake papers
>>
ive got six normie girls on the rotation. lmao at bustas who pay.
>>
>>2108676
do you creampie them or no
>>
>>2108655
An extra $500 scares you off a trip? Must suck to be you.
>>
>>2108682
it's just the math of that canceling out your discounts, among other things.
>>
>>2108662
Stop being a scared pussy and get the Pfizer covid vaccine, it is FDA approved.
>>
>>2108683
True, for a short trip that would cancel out a lot of the discounts.
>>
>>2108676
>t. My ego needs to constantly be constantly bolstered by convincing myself I’m special through an “unpaid” courtship ritual that involves wasting large blocks of time contorting my behavior and demeanor so shallow and vapid women have sex with me.

Yea I’ve been there bro lmao *high five*
>>
>>2108691
Fuck off, kike.
>>
>>2108744
>Yea I’ve been there bro lmao *high five*
its worth the effort tho, you cant deny that
>>
>>2109093
If the girl is otherwise smoking hot yea, I agree because the reward for your travails feels justified, but if you’re just scooping into the barrel then fuck that.

I dare you to post one of your 6 qts
>>
Why did the PH thread get deleted? It was much better than this one.
>>
>>2109253
Lets be honest though, if we were the type of guys who could have 6 native girls on rotation, we would. The whole thing about going to SEA is that you can feel like 'that guy' while being completely average in your home country.

If you have yellow fever it's even better.
>>
>>2109275
Mods are based and know about TTT supremacy. But in the future, subtlety should be encouraged. That is, title the thread /PPP/: Pretty Pinay Princess
>>2109276
Yea but after my chad phase (18-23ish) in America, I realize now that the time I wasted was substantial, and so it’s largely about time now.
>feel like that guy
I know what that feels like but I can’t delude myself. I know most of these girls are rejects of their own society and so “gaming” them is like shooting fish in a barrel and is ultimately unsatisfying.

Now, where else can you be the “guy” that gently coerces young, hot girls into subordination with pocket change?
>>
>>2109275
the mods won't stop my big white cock from cooming in the pinays
>>
>>2109306
You’re not hittin that, chump. That’s for hi so Pinoys (as much as I CRINGE thinking there’s ANY “hi so mongrels”)
>>
>>2109280
Your post is giving off double signals. On the one hand you think courting women is 'time wasted' but on the other hand getting women easy in SEA is unsatisfying to you.

You can't have it both. Either you court women, enjoy the process and the hunt and ultimately are more gratified because it took effort and feels like an achievement or you go for easy lays and get faster but lower gratification, you can't have it both. That's not how our brain works.
>>
I'm in Phuket now, feel like shit today. I got robbed at gun point by a tweaker at 11pm yesterday near Jungcylon. Lost 1.5K USD in cash that I carried in my bag. My passport was fine because it's with the people I rented the scooter from.

I feel like a fucking retard. I was going to try to beat his ass but I was already fucked up from drinking at some bars on Nanai road. I also didn't want to risk getting shot in the heart lmao. It would be a slow death taking a .22 cal to the chest... It's all good I can bounce back from this. Stay safe bros
>>
>>2109309
>you think courting women is 'time wasted' but on the other hand getting women easy in SEA is unsatisfying to you.
No, I think that getting EASY women in SEA is unsatisfying, that’s why I qualified it. If your roster is full of genuinely smoking hot SEAbunnies that wont just fuck just any Farang rat then good for you.

In that case locationmaxxing is fruitful. But as far as just numbermaxxing with mediocre women that’s a waste of time. In that case, I’d rather just pay, because the price point is cheap; and it’s not worth my time to treat them as quality women.

Hope that makes sense. For example, if you came here and successfully gamed pic related (good luck) then that’s great.
>>
>>2109309
It doesn’t have to be one or the other. I always have a half decent girlfriend when I’m living in the US. In Asia I like to date multiple girls because I like the thrill of the hunt, managing a harem, having free tour guides/translators I have sex with, and sometimes they really want (or say they want) me to get them pregnant. And often I just pay girls, out of boredom, or I like their look, or I want to try something new and easy. I don’t judge people who want to do any or all of these things, or only one of them and not the others. But I’m open to all of them. I probably have some kind of disorder. Years ago I had a therapist but then I dated her and she tried to make me see a new therapist and I just stopped.
>>
>>2109316
Holy fuck anon, that’s pretty shitty. I’m staying near there too. If you want to meet on Nanai somewhere I’ll buy you a beer.
>>
>>2109316
Nigga….why the fuck do you have 1.5k usd on you? That’s 6 months of wages aka a LICK.

Don’t carry more than like 3-4K baht on you and whatever smaller bills. Damn nigga.
>>
>>2109321
Maybe you RETARDS should come to pattaya ;) 45 bucks for the Friday boomer boat parties
>>
>>2109316
>I'm in Phuket now, feel like shit today. I got robbed at gun point by a tweaker at 11pm

bro .... i thought phuket and thailand is safe? is this normal?
>>
>>2109308
>You’re not hittin that, chump.

dont worry any $2 whore can buy a $1 dress and take a picture with filters on, dont confuse a dress with being hi-soc
>>
>>2109316
>walking around with a bag full of 1,5k cash

Literally fucking why, I wouldn't even do that at home, let alone in a poor country
>>
>>2109323
>>2109336
Yeah I fucked up. I couldn't get the safe at my hotel to work so I thought just carrying it would be better. I usually carry 5k thb max.

>>2109332
Overall it's still pretty safe but there are some tweakers around and the covid pandemic has economically devastated many thais.
>>
>>2109339
>I usually carry 5k
Again, why? Are you a drug dealer?
>>
>>2109342
5k baht is ~120usd thats reasonable if you’re going out drinking and molesting petite teens in the neon lit bars
>>
>>2109342
5k baht isn’t a lot, although that’s more than enough for a day out in Thailand. Even if you take home a gogo in pre-COVID times you still never pay them up front.
>>
>>2109344
>>2109346
You said you lost 1,5k in USD though, and then you said I usualy carry 5K, that's why I thought you also meant USD.
>>
>>2109339
This is why I always check the safe and get them to replace the batteries or whatever as soon as I check in. Glad you’re taking it in stride though, could have been worse.

Why were you off your bike around Jungceylon? Were you near that big dark area or closer to the market?
>>
>>2109344
bro are there many 18 years old working in gogo bars? i will creampie them
>>
File: image.jpg (2.27 MB, 4032x3024)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>>2109352
Fuckin noobs

Get one of these. Latch it in anywhere (air conditioning unit supports on the balcony are ideal). You can easily stuff 30-40k baht folded twice in this.

Literal amateur hour.

You can make any custom code with any number of digits. As long as you compress the numbers you’ve switched on it opens.

Let’s do better
>>
>>2109368
That's cool but I need something bigger for my stuff. If I was just concerned about money that would be ideal but I'm not that minimalist.
>>
>>2109332
you are asking the wrong people that question
>>
>>2104425
>https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/thailand
I was about to book a fucking ticket but they require a fucking vaccine.

Also the 14 day quaratine is BRUTAL. I'll go nuts. I can spend a week alone and often do, but ten days is my personal limit. And that's just me walking around in a city and keeping to myself.

14 days and then I can get a sixty day visa so I can stay 90 days. I mean wtf, it's totally closed down imo.
>>
>>2109381
Antivaxxer /pol/cel once again btfo.
>>
>>2109381
>https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/thailand
You can enter without a vaccine but you need to do 14 days ASQ hotel. If you show "proof of vaccination" you can do Sandbox.
>>
>>2109389
Fuck the sandbox. Phuket can tongue my asshole. You are literal prey in Phuket. Don’t go there. Do ASQ in BKK and then taxi to pattaya. Load up your kindle with books and do push-ups
>>
>>2109381
LOL literally trying to justify not cooming by complaining about quarantine time.

get fucked anti-vax
>>
>>2109381
>"REEE I DON'T WANT THE VAXX BILL GATES 5G
>"Fuck guys I can't wait to get to Thailand and stick my dick unprotected in hookers that rawdog 10 other clients every day of the week"
>>
>>2109412
it's weird how the arguments work both ways, that's some true social engineering genius

>>2109394
>>2109389
just make sure you book a good hotel with good food, a terrace might be nice too
>>
>>2109417
>it's weird how the arguments work both ways
Except it doesn't, aids and HPV are actualy documented risk factors you should worry about while the vaccine isn't
>>
>>2109428
>Except it doesn't, aids and HPV are actualy documented risk factors you should worry about while covid isn't
>>
>>2109532
except it is, a larger risk factor than getting the vaccine.
>>
>>2109547
>except it is, a larger risk factor than getting the covid.
>>
>>2109428
>>2109532
>>2109561
Put a sock in it you dumb ferrets. There’s a risk of STIs. There’s risks with the vaccine. Go nibble on a block of salt and be quiet
>>
anyone here have been to philppphines? Is it good like thailand?

>pic related, a pinay waiting for you to creampie her
>>
File: mudblood.53821_0.jpg (59 KB, 630x630)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>2109385
>>2109400
>>2109412
t. MUDBLOOD
>>
Let’s talk food. I don’t know much about Thai food, I try ordering by pictures and sometimes it’s awful. Besides Pad Thai what dishes should someone who doesn’t like too much spice order?
>>
>>2109570
>There’s a risk of STIs. There’s risks with the vaccine
Literally the dumbest remark I've read on this forum in a while.

"There's a risk" literally doesn't mean anything you mongoloid, what's important is the size of the risk
>>2109572
Can you stop fucking up every thread with your personal collection of girls and adding the word creampie to every post you make? You're giving off a serious Elliot Rodgers vibe my man.

If you want to go to the Philippines just fucking go instead of larping like a retard on this board and shitting up every Thai and Philippines thread
>>
>>2109794
Go on food panda and search “Thai”
>kale and crispy pork
>basil and minced pork
>”pork cartilage soup”
>Thai donuts
>som tam (korat or Thai style)
Don’t eat the fucking crabs if there is any in there
>“Moo ping” (Thai barbecue)
Anything pork, chicken, just try everything. I personally hate liver but you might like it. Try the fermented pork
>Tom yam gung soup
Get it creamy and also try non creamy
>taro milk bubble tea
>go to any random food stall with a bunch of sticks of bullshit and just try them at random. They boil it in gutter oil and put sauce on it. It’s great
>any soup with fish balls or pork balls is usually appetizing
>>
>>2109412
>muh 5g
found the zero IQ faggot who still watches late night talk shows
>>
>>2109400
>>2109385
people like you make me hope that all of us who got the vaccine do actually die. literally no one more pathetic and annoying than vaccine shills
>>
File: 321.jpg (100 KB, 1156x1156)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>2109817
Found the subzero IQ antivax monkey that gets his 'research' of his moms Facebook page
>>
>>2109821
Ah, more strawmen from his favorite late night comedians. Cry harder bug boy, did MSNBC get you all The Right Science for you to be as smug as you are deserving of death?
>>
>>2109824
Let me guess, next you're gonna to tell me to: "Do my own research"
>>
>>2109821
The only disease you should be worried about is Tay-Sachs disease you filthy rat person.
>>
>>2109825
Unless you're a morbidly obese boomer you have a 99.99% chance of survival you brain dead shill.
>>
>>2109828
>source: I did my own research on the Joe Rogan podcast
>>
>>2109830
or the CDC you disgusting kike
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographicsovertime
>>
>>2109832
>https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographicsovertime

Nowhere in that data does it say people who aren't obese or old have a 99.99% survival rate, not to mention there's other risks to a covid infection outside dying which you conveniently ignore
>>
>>2109830
>>2109825
>>2109821
>>2109412

im convinced this is actually an antivax bot that is just cycling through the gayest tropes we've had to listen to cnn shit out in the past 6 months in order to deter anyone on the fence about it
>>
>>2109833
fat boomer leftoid can't read data lmao
>>
>>2109817
>>2109821
>>2109832
>>2109833
Who let these stink ferrets out of their cages.

Go suck on a salt block you dumb animal. Nobody gives a fuck. I WONT hesitate to contact the exterminator
>>
>>2109839
back to r eddit for you fag
>>
>>2109836
Yeah you know why those rates are so low? Because most of those people are vaccinated by now YOU DUMB FUCK.

Why don't you show those numbers for January 2020 fucking shit for brains retard.
>>
>>2109841
here's the furthest back you can go YOU DUMB FUCK
i bet it's just because you're such a fat boomer faggot that you're this dumb, i'd hate to assume it was the fauci ouchy that turned your brain this smooth
OH NO NOT A 99.99% DEATH RATE
even for your boomer brain it's still a 99.5% chance lmao does pfizer pay you to shill here or are you just a faggot all the time?
>>
>>2109840
No back in your faggot cage where your chirping about fagccines isn’t audible. These “discussions” NEVER amount to two WEASELS hissing at each other and wanting their hiss to be be heard. Vaxfaggots will never be convinced of the contrary and vice versa

Salt block. Suck on it.
>>
>>2109843
>>2109843
it's actually 0.01 - 0.02 deaths OUT OF 100,000 people so the survival rate is actually 99.999- 99.998% for someone who isn't elderly
>>
File: 1607021013456.gif (609 KB, 190x190)
609 KB
609 KB GIF
>>2109844
boo hoo nigger it's so sad you aren't able to have a "discussion" about how you aren't able to go suck your favorite lady boys dick.
>>
>>2105218
"you don't pay women to fuck, you pay them to leave"
>>
>>2109846
This isn’t the place though you sniveling weasel. Go screech on /pol/. This is about chad land
>>
>>2109865
Ah, the classic line of a limp dick boomer who only has one bullet in the chamber. I pay my normie girls to leave too. Give them some money, go get me a boba tea. Then they come back and we fug again. But boomer boy has to wait 24 hours, or pop some dick pills.
>>
>>2107357
How much and did you use condom?
>>
>>2110381
1500 and yes
>>
>>2107357
>spooning a prostitute
>licking it's clit
ishygddt
>>
>>2110390
Dude it was so fuck hot. When I was tonguing her clit I would give a few solid licks and then hold my tongue as gently as I could (like barely touching it) and she would push her butt into my face.

That’s what I live for; those subtle indications that women like being violated (if you’re not a turbo uggie)
>>
>>2107331
Holy based
>>
>>2107331
Your time will come. Be patient.

Go to Thailand do NOT go to that ratshit content beneath American full of violent little beady eyed mongrel people
>>
>>2104425
Going to bangkok for the weekend. What's open and what should I check out? With my wife and kids, so no prosties this time. Temples? Markets? Museums? I like boring shit like that
>>
>>2110467
Chatuchak is open, it' a big market that would be fun to visit. All the malls have big sales, maybe just look for one near where you are staying. I wish I knew more but all I'm doing is lounging around and eating from the spots that are open.
>>
>>2110474
Cool. I'll check it out.

What's the ratio of whites to Thai like? Where I am, somewhat rural, I've not seen a white person yet. Getting stares nonstop. But in Pattaya there was pretty much more old white men than Thai men
>>
>>2110486
That's a tough question because I'm not out much. I'd say there are way less tourists in the downtown/tourist areas. When you get to the out of the way parts you will see some of the old timers hanging around. The thais aren't really going to be phased by you though.
>>
>>2110498
I went to the bang kapi mall and felt like a fucking alien (I was there to bone a qt). It felt so weird, like I was in a BEE colony
>>
Bangkok Beer Garden (without alcohol)
https://youtu.be/Pqa-3muy_N0
>>
>>2110521
These expat youtubers are almost like cops at this point roaming around trying to find local spots where you can break rules....
>>
Thai government made two announcements:

- Sandbox plans for Bangkok, Pattaya, ChiangMai, etc, pushed back until November

- Automatic 2 month Covid extensions are now available until end of November

Bad news for anyone wanting to Sandbox in Pattaya but good news for anyone already in the country
>>
>>2111131
Well duh. The sandbox was a failure. The "pushed back until November" is just a ruse for the politicians to collect the money meant for the project and put them in their own pockets. Then in November they will announce the project is dead for good after every single baht has been spent on their brand new Mercedes Benz
>>
>>2111131
Based “already-in-the-country-on-ED-visa” chads stand up aha
>>
>>2111149
The politicians are ex generals and their very rich supporters. They’ve moved beyond embezzling funds to selling stakes to China in exchange for not being purged someday. They really do want to expand the Sandbox areas because it’s mostly based on vaccination rates, and they are failing miserably at that. A recent article is the government wants to portion one AstraZenica dose into five doses injected just under the skin instead of into muscle.
>>
>>2111154
After the joe Ferrari revelations I realized all these dudes are on “cricket dick compensation” overdrive
>>
>>2111153
Goes for tourists too. Anyone who enters around the start of October can stay at least until middle of January on Covid extensions. Probably longer because the visa extensions won’t stop until Thailand opens for general tourism, which will be a long time
>>
for a year, Since October 2020 british airways have been advertising direct flights from london to bangkok starting Nov 1st 2021. This brough hope that immigration restrictions would ease around that date. In the last few days brit airways have cancelled those flights, pushed them back to late December 2021
>>
>>2111593
Lol anglos btfo.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ3S-nznApE

live tonight, join in
>>
>>2111593
you talking october 2021? I came here in september 2021 but as far as I know it's for the people that here before the emergency decree right?
>>
>>2111610
Is this what a broken man looks like?
>>
>>2111616
I don't think broke is the right word honestly, guys like him tend to make it day by day for some reason.
>>
>>2111617
> guys like him tend to make it day by day for some reason.

It's called alcohol
>>
>>2111618
Yeah alcohol, actually the downfall of most of these thai streamers is getting drunk on live stream. They always have people crop their quotes. You would think they would have learned, but no.....
>>
>>2111619
I wonder what his backstory is, he's already bringing out the strong booze
>>
>>2106059
why are you like this man?
>>
>>2111622
he has a ton of videos and made enemies among the other sexpats in pattaya. they had some group and he said they were ripping people off with overpriced drinks, then went back to a bar girls hometown and embarassed her. no idea what he is up to now, basically got kickedd out of a lot of bars in pattaya. interesting guy though, not really any worse than the other lifetime expats in pattaya that hang out in the gogos.
>>
>>2111625
Thanks for the input, that's his story in Thailand though, I meant more like how he ended up there.
>>
>>2111627
oh yeah, shit good question. a lot of the guys that are old timers i know here were in biker gangs or something, he doesn't look like that type. maybe ask him about his bio in the chat, he's drunk enough to talk about it.
>>
>>2111619
God I’m watching now he’s such a sloppy fat faggot with a massive gullet
>>
>>2111629
I dunno how this bumbling fat anglo retard, who probably STILL can’t speak that at any proficiency, is surviving in isaan. I would be completely uncomfortable all my waking hours
>>
>>2111631
i imagine he isn't too different than a lot of the posters in these threads

>>2111632
It's fucking amazing really. I'm always surprised at the guys that can last a few decades in Thailand. it's not an easy life if you aren't a tourist but sure enough I regularly run into guys that don't speak a word of day and do every offensive thing imaginable and they seem to breeze by.
>>
>>2111613
>emergency decree
what fecking emergency decree? 1 million thai women have been ordered to give there poons to fat boomers?
>>
>kayak is trying to advertise here

Literally will go out of my way to not use them
>>
>>2111758
>kayak is trying to advertise here
I didn't know I worked for kayak.
>>
>>2104425
I'm thinking of moving to an East Asian nation to teach english. Is Thailand a good option? I want something cheap to live in, but also can survive quite easily.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEK2BC8b6pE

our boy is back

>>2111928
what would you consider good? if the salary is below 40k baht it will be harder to save money
>>
>>2111950
1. My current salary is 0 dollars so anything is an improvement.
2. I just want to live comfortably enough. Nothing extravagant. Just a place for myself.
3. I plan on doing online work paid in USD to supplement my income. Dayjob is to just pay the bills not earn real cash.
>>
>>2111954
It will give you what you are looking for then, you won't be living it up but you will have a living wage and get to go out every once in a while
>>
>>2111962
My idea of "living it up" is youtube, and a PS4.
>>
>>2109368
what is this called if I want to search for one on amazon?
>>
daily reminder that thailand is now for 6ft+ western chads who have a harem of ttt without paying a dime
>>
>>2111969
https://www.masterlock.com/products/product/5422D
>>
>>2111985
Nice cope. Every young dude here is a starving (insert aspiration here) with low test. Or lying that they made money off btc but it’s actually just their rich parents
>>
>>2111965
Then yea you can teach English here and get by easily. Even at 30 baht a month you’ll be fine. A small condo can be as little as 7-8k baht incl utilities so then another 4-5k for food and the rest is discretionary (~600-700 USD)
>>
>>2111629
>>2111632
>>2111634
>know here were in biker gangs
>I dunno how this bumbling fat anglo retard, who probably STILL can’t speak that at any proficiency, is surviving in isaan.
>It's fucking amazing really. I'm always surprised at the guys that can last a few decades in Thailand.
if he's biker gang then its cover ID for international sanctioned drug dealer / courier.
>>
>>2112006
I get free money from the government and they dont even know Im not in the country lmfao.
>>
>>2112004
thanks anon
>>
>>2112020
yes, a few couriers i believe but i don't get involved so i don't know the details
>>
>>2108093
be careful not to wind up in a REKT thread while you are there
>>
>>2111950
vids are gone
who was he? link to his channel anyone?
>>
>>2112410
broke farang

he just live streams and talks trash for about 8 hours

https://www.youtube.com/c/BrokeFarang
>>
>>2112436
>https://www.youtube.com/c/BrokeFarang
thanks fren. may the TTT gods bless your peen
>>
>>2108136
who were the youtubers anon?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.