[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 90 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: netherlands.png (383 B, 255x170)
383 B
383 B PNG
I am thinking of going to Amsterdam with the bros. The problem is that they seem to be too focused on the weed and the nightlife. What are some interesting places we can visit so that we don't waste the trip like that? Note that I am not interested in the brothels, and museums seem kind of a waste of time (in the sense that they rush you and you forget the stuff that you saw)
>>
>>2070833
Tbh everything "inside" the grachtengordels is better than every American city combined regarding architecture, so my guess is to stroll around. If you're lost, or wanna see something you can just ask a local cuz they speak English pretty well. Also Rijksmuseum is nice.
>>
>>2070833
>too focused on the weed and the nightlife
Man you sound like a faggot
>>
About nightlife: Clubs are closed and bars have to close at 24.00. most coffeeshops have removed indoor seating nowadays.
>>
>>2070833
Like this guy said
>>2070969
You sound like a massive faggot.

Who goes on a bro trip to Amsterdam for the fucking tulips? I'm guessing you don't have a gf to go with as you're such a boring fucker but perhaps go back by yourself later and do the gay stuff, your homies won't wanna walk around Amsterdam with you admiring architecture
>>
>>2071037
We will probably go in September, do you think the restrictions will have been relaxed by then? Also how are the bars? Are they like in USA where it is normal to hit on someone?

>>2070957
>stroll around
That is probably the best part of visiting a new place, so I am looking forward to that
>Rijksmuseum
Will probably visit it

>>2071046
>>2070969
If I am going to spend a lot of money for the trip, I want to remember it as something more than a loop of smoking and drinking
>>
>>2071048
>We will probably go in September, do you think the restrictions will have been relaxed by then?
Dutch government has no clue what they're doing. Corona policy changes by the week. Anyway if you want to visit the Netherlands screw Amsterdam go to some other cities. The country is small you can get everywhere within a few hours.
>>
>>2071051
>go to some other cities
What are your favorites?
>>
>>2071052
Maastricht, Groningen, Delft, Utrecht, Breda, Den Bosch. Even Rotterdam is a nicer place to visit than Amsterdam these days.
>>
>>2071053
>is a nicer place to visit than Amsterdam these days
Why is Amsterdam so bad? Because of the tourism focus?
>>
>>2071056
Shitty local government in my opinion. Rich people like to live in the city but are annoyed with all the pesky tourists so they get the government to tone down tourism. That and it is busy as hell, overly expensive, no one in shops even speaks Dutch anymore (they're all holiday workers/backpackers). Yes the city is beautiful and there are really nice things to see but in my opinion if you visit the Netherlands don't just go to Amsterdam, go to other places. Stay a week and do Amsterdam one day and then travel around.
>>
>>2070833
split up so not to hinder your bros
>>
>>2071048
>We will probably go in September, do you think the restrictions will have been relaxed by then?
Absolutetly no idea. Restrictions were put back into place after two weeks of lifting. It can go every direction.

>Also how are the bars? Are they like in USA where it is normal to hit on someone?
I guess. I haven't been to bars in the US so I can't really compare.

>>2071056
There is nothing wrong with visiting Amsterdam as a tourist. The whole 'visit the rest of the country, not just the capitol' mantra can be applied to every country, but somehow the dutch call for it the most.
>>
>>2071051
>>2071053
Take what he says with a grain of salt. Amsterdam is most catered to tourism. Utrecht would be a good second imo and although the other cities look nice they're really small.
>>
>>2071037
What about the neon-lit windows? They're usually red or pink lights, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2070833
It sounds like you want to see other places in different provinces, as Amsterdam is just a fucking tourist attraction catered to exactly that. Honestly I'd suggest going by train to see stuff outside of Noord Holland during the day, and go out near your place of vacancy at night.
>>
>>2071052
as a dutch: Maastricht, Rotterdam (kinda), Utrecht
>>
If you want a real chilling, go to places that aren't North & South Holland. Thank me later
>>
>>2071674
As a dutch person, Maastricht, Utrecht, Groningen. (Rotterdam doesnt do much for me desu)
>>
Wat een zure provinciaaltjes in deze thread
>>
>>2071790
Friet met joppiesaus
>>
>>2071790
Oke Achmed
>>
File: yw6lzhqajq331.png (999 KB, 840x1180)
999 KB
999 KB PNG
>>2070833
City has been complety overtaken bij foreigners, if you want to expierence The Netherlands go litteraly anywhere else
>>
>>2070833
You can get drunk and ride a bike into de plomp (the canal).
It's a very Dutch tradition.
>>
File: 1621442908814.jpg (39 KB, 509x423)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>2070850
Make sure you guys eat corndog, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2071790
Hamdoulaaaaaa a saggbiiiii
>>
I've been to Amsterdam a few times over the past few years. I went with my mates back in 2016 and did some cooming and weed smoking, then again in 2019 with my gf so obviously no cooming just weed smoking. DESU the city is just full of fucking africans, arabs, pakis and moroccans and they are all running the shops, restaurants, and selling drugs at the red light district. It can be quite hard to find a dutch owned/managed shop or restaurant but as soon as I find one I make sure to exclusively go there in preference to foreign owned shops (I'm a very racist English fellow and refuse to line the pockets of immigrants).

Make sure you buy a herring sandwich from a Dutch street vendor, it is fucking delicious, I think I had 3 in one go and was still wanting more but didn't want to seem like a fat cunt. I remember last time I went I found a Dutch bloke that was selling homemade stroopwaffels, they were amazing and much better than the dogshit bought in the shops.

I'm not much a museum guy either, but I recommend you go to the sex museum, it is a very amusing experience
>>
>>2073033
>refuse to line the pockets of immigrants
That's your prerogative, and good for you if you were actually successful in your endeavor. But those ladies that you coomed with back in 2016 were probably Romanian, fyi. Their pimps were also probably Romanian, though it's not unheard of for them to be Albanian, Turkish, or even African.

When I went, it wasn't hard to find restaurants with white staff members, but I had no way of knowing if they were actually Dutch. For all I know they could've been some other type of European.
>>
>>2073160
Of course the ladies are eastern european, no self respecting indigenous Dutch woman would work at the red light district. Paying an eastern european whore 50 euros to suck my dick and play with her tits is very different to wanting to support Dutch businesses over an immigrants legitimate business.

Immigrants have absolutely no right to go to another country and start their own business. If you want to emigrate you should either be a serf, or stay in your own country. Immigrants saturate the market in which they operate, making it more difficult for non-immigrants to start their own business or find work.

All of the cake/dessert shops in Amsterdam are run by pakis and arabs. Absolutely disgusting, I would rather starve than give them a single penny. It's not about whether a store or restaurant is owned/managed by whites, its whether the individual is actually Dutch - it's quite easy to tell, they are all 7ft tall. Tourist money belongs to the indigenous people, not fucking immigrants
>>
>>2073585
It's actually hilarious to think in this day and age people can have opinions like this. Thank fuck you norf FC lot don't come south of the Watford gap too often.
>>
>>2070833
I had some great fish n chips at Schiphol aerodrome.
>>
>>2070833
>museums seem kind of a waste of time (in the sense that they rush you and you forget the stuff that you saw)
no they don't
>>
>>2073585
Relax you fucking sperg, the country wouldn't function without immigrants.
t. Am immigrant chef, work at one of the fanciest hotels in the city, we don't employ dutch people because they are lazy and often don't have the skills required.
>>
>>2073864
Sure buddy, it's everyone else that's got it wrong, not your insular, uneducated self
>Hur dur if you don't think immigrants are lower class humans you're an NPC

Imagine having all the privileges of being born in the western world and still grow up to have and IQ that can be counted on 2 hands. I blame the parents
>>
>>2070833
Rijks museum is great, will take some time tho since it's rather big. Van Gogh museum is nice if you like Van Gogh and takes less time than the Rijks. Stedelijk... Well, just skip the post-1980 section or quikly walk trough it (most of it's sheit) and you're good. Never been to the Anne Frank house but I imagine it to be quite underwhelming and the waiting line always looks terrible, probably not worth it. The Eye film museum might be good, never been tho. Don't go to Nemo, it's for kids.
If you want so see some really Dutch shit, go to the 'Zaanse Schans'. It's like 20 minutes by train from Amsterdam Central Station (it has it's own station named Zaanse Schans) and it's a lovely place to walk around and see some windmills. Stay clear of Zaandam tho, awful city,

You should probably get a public transport card (OV Kaart), it's quite useful.
>>
>>2073776
I don't live in the north, I'm from South East and work in London. I live and work amongst immigrants, I don't hate individuals, but I hate the entire concept of immigration and the effect it has on suppressing wages

>>2073865
>we don't employ dutch people because they are lazy and often don't have the skills required

That's a good goy, regurgitate what your jew overlords have spoon fed you to ensure you don't take issue with the peasant wages you get. I can remember a Romanian bloke I used to know saying exactly the same thing.

What you fail to realise is the native Dutch are not inherently lazy people. It's one of the richest countries in the entire EU with an enormous budget surplus. It's just the native Dutch are too intelligent to work for a pitiful wage. Your employer is a slave driver, seeking to only maximise profit. Profits are definitely maximised when your workers are a bunch of immigrants that will happily work for minimum wage. You're being exploited but you fail to realise it.
>>
>>2074057
If you were born in the west and hate immigrants because of what they do for wages you're unironically retarded.
The vast majority of immigrants work low skilled / low wage jobs, many of which the local people don't / won't do because they think it's beneath them. If you're competing with immigrants for low skilled work and you were born in the UK you have basically failed and deserve your shit lot. Hating on immigration because of your own stupidity is, well, pretty stupid
>>
>>2074178
I still don't get why it is a good thing to lower the wages of the working class and import foreigners
>>
>>2074179
Because in the big picture whether it's a local or an immigrant working minimum wage, no one gives a shit, the more people in the country the more taxes are paid and despite what the daily mail will tell you immigrants put far more into the system than they take out.
From a country perspective immigrants are a nett gain. From a personal perspective I have a far greater respect for people who were born in a 3rd world shit hole, wanted to better their lot so moved to a different country and work hard to make their lives better. Those people in my opinion are far more interesting and deserving than people who just got lucky to have been born in the west, didn't bother to learn at school or get a trade, squandered their chance of making anything with their lives and end up hating on immigrants who are doing better than them despite being born into a much worse life.
You know who don't hate immigrants? Doctors, investment bankers, CEOs etc .. you know who do? People who never did shit with their lives who are sat at home on the dole.

Thanks for reading my blog post
>>
>>2074184
You display a level of stupidity that is rare even for this board. With the exception of HIGH SKILLED migrants, immigrants invariably take more than they give, and this has been proven with statistics (I.e not some sjw with muh racism) countless times.
>More taxes are paid
No you dumbass, if the wages are lower then fewer taxes are paid per person, and the number of people that benefit from it is greater. Immigrants use roads, hospitals and police just as much, while lowering the wages used to collect those taxes.
>CEOs dont hate immigrants
Why do you think that is, genius?
I get that you might be in favor from a humanitarian perspective and that is another discussion, but please stop posting dumb shit like this.
>>
>>2074200
https://theconversation.com/revealed-immigrants-put-34-more-into-public-finances-than-they-take-out-19845

I know you won't believe it but hey I guess arguments with smooth brains are tricky
As for you point about less wages
If there's 1 Brit on £15 an hour or 2 poles on £10 an hour how much taxes are paid? You're so singularly minded you don't seem to understand the fact that more people = more tax. Also let's be fucking honest here, close the borders, get rid of all the immigrants, minimum wage is still going to be £8 an hour.

My point about CEOs was the fact that everyone that you meet in this country that has higher than a room temperature IQ is in favour of immigrants yet the people who are against it are the knuckle dragging
>Muh immigrants bad, they took our jobs!
Sorts of people.
At the end of the day you get paid what you're worth irrespective of how many immigrants there are, you clearly have no skills and as such you're worth fuck all. Don't be mad because Val from Poland will paint a fence for £8 an hour but you want £10. You're not worth the extra £2 you utter waste of space
>>
>>2074224
Lol this guy has got it pretty much spot on. Only poor fags care about immigrants and wages. If you spent less time on 4chan and more time on improving yourselves you might be doing better in life
>>
>>2074224
You still do not get the point. 2 people will use twice as many public resources as 1 does, whilst 20 is being collected vs 15. 100% increase in expenditure vs 33% increase in tax collection (in the example you set).
It's obviously more complex than this due to economies of scale etc, but the point still stands. Low skilled immigration is bad for everyone except the absolute top, whi benefit from lower wages in their workforce and are not affected by the degradation of public services.
>>2074230
I am doing fine in life, and I don't hate immigrants, but there is no need to lie. And you are kind of right about pours caring, but even if you are not poor I don't like seeing public services becoming shittier and shittier.
>>
vondelpark is nice to get stoned
boerejongens is the best coffeeshop
the whore stuff is a bit sad and disgusting if you walk there
Amsterdam is tourist Disneyland but outside of the center it's kinda cool. Too busy for me. I am looking to move out.
>>
>>2074057
No one is inherently lazy but the success of the netherlands is due to contingent historical events, not to do with their "character".
That soft ass racial nationalism is ridiculous.

Get paid well, don't work crazy hours, haven't had good experiences with dutch chefs.
>>
>>2074057
>>2073864
>tfw amerimutt and have fugged multiple Dutch women

I'll keep you in mind when I'm on tinder
>>
>>2071056
Amsterdam is a garbage dump of all extremes found in society. Rich assholes, leftist faggots, unintelligent racists, immigrants, tourists, you get the idea. If someone is on the news and they are an asshole, then likely they are from Amsterdam (or the Hague in case of politicians). Better is to visit the smaller cities. Utrecht, Den Bosch, Maastricht are pretty good if you want to go to a city. If you are more interested in nature either go to the islands in the north (like Texel) or to the Veluwe. If you are interested in being a faggot then go to Amsterdam.
>>
>>2070957
>Rijksmuseum

I absolutely agree, godlike Museum. Protip: get the ticket online so you don't have to wait 45mins in the line and be early.
>>
>>2070833
Anon don't buy the I Amsterdam tickets, they are a meme. Buy a 3 day travel pass and look up Atlas Obscura for what you want to visit. There is a free ferry ride at the back of the Amsterdam train station that takes you across to the tower and back. The cannal tours are always worth it but the night tours around 8pm will take you through the red light district. It'll cover a lot of ground in visiting shit. The Dutch Masters museum has a Van Goph painting or two, they are also digitally restoring some of the paintings there too. The Van Goph museum is also a meme and Ann Frank house require booking but i dk what its like with covid. The Tulip museum is like 5 euro and not too far from Ann Franks place. Buy your tulips in the tulip market place and not at the airport they are like 60% cheaper, the only things worth buying at the airport are the huge waxed rolls of cheese but you can do that on the way back. There is also a miniture dutch masters museum which has like 8 paintings in it when you come off the plane into the airport. I literally just bought all my food in aldi or lidli when i was there.
>>
>>2071051
This guy is retarded.

There will be less restrictions in September, and you should not skip Amsterdam.
>>
As a Dutch person I totally agree with this guy: >>2071059

The architecture and the museums are the only thing worth your while in Amsterdam. All tourism is focused on either weed or prostitution, which attracts a lot of trashy travellers like those annoying stinky hippie backpackers or drunk Brits. Amsterdam is not a 'classy' touristic place like Barcelona and Venice, people are dressed like shit and the streets stink of alcohol and piss. The whole city is littered with shitty tourist shops where they sell dildo's and weed t-shirts. The food is almost always shit unless you go to a more expensive place. The weed is extremely overpriced and bad. The Dutchmen left in the city center are rich leftists who believe Amsterdam to be the center of the entire world.

Overall it's a very artificial and dirty place. I'd advice going there for one day, stroll around, visit the Rijks, then travelling around in Netherlands for the rest of your vacation. Leiden, Utrecht, Delft, Groningen and Maastricht are all great and authentic cities to visit. If you're interested in experiencing what a modern Dutch city is like, Rotterdam is the place to be.
>>
>>2073033
>degenerate mutt tourist is also fat and racist
Who would've guessed
>>
>>2071056
Haarlem is better and closer then any other of the named cities.
>>
Amsterdam is a shitty place.
- Gay shit everywhere
- Communist government
- Expensive asf

Bars and weedshops are open but there is no nightlife. All night clubs are closed. Also no festivals this summer.

If you decide to come. A few days in amsterdam is enough. Visit some museums.
Take a day to go to east side of the country by train (€20) to visit some national parks. And take a day or two to go to the west to visit the beach and The Hague. After that take a train to Berlin, takea about 6 hours and coat you around 50/ 100 euro.

Source: i'm from amsterdam
>>
>>2088085
>Communist government
The biggest party for 10 years have been center right neoliberals, stop talking out of your ass.
>>
What are some cheap places for quality food?
>>
>>2088085
>groenlinks
>d66
>pvda

Stfu nigger
>>
>>2088105
by this point you should know that 95% of 4chan is politically illiterate, don't even waste your time trying to educate these mongs
>>
>>2071052
Utrecht is basically Amsterdam without the rampant tourism.
>>
>>2088105
>local not national
Kankermongool wel opletten
>>
>>2088848
hou je kankerbek
>>
Wait, are there no bars/clubs open past midnight?
>>
>>2071056
Amsterdammer here.
Most people go to the historical city centre, which isn't that large, so yes, it's crowded. Also the wallen and it's red light district is the biggest tourist trap of the city, but you'll probably go there anyway. Best thing in that area is Amazing Oriental at the Nieuwmarkt: great sandwiches and other food to take away..
The nine streets and neighboring Jordaan are nice area's to around in. Youn can climb the Westertoren for a great vieuw and the monday morning (flea)market at the Noordermarkt is fun and chaotic. Plenty of bars and restaurants in these area's where you can eat for reasonable prices.
Another nice area is around the Albert Cuyp market called the Pijp. The market itself has traditional dutch stuff as Nieuwe Haring, stroopwafels and poffertjes and many stores that aren't part of a chain in the area. Also lots of pubs and affordable restaurants. Surinam food is good and cheap,.but you can find any cuisine you like in town. The Foodhall near the Kinkerstraat is a new hotspot: wide variety of food, but pricey and the ventilation is terrible. There are nicer and cheaper places to eat in the area.
As the other anon said: take a canal tour, it's the best way to get a grasp of the inner city. De Zaanse schans, Haarlem, Utrecht, Maastricht are worth a trip.
>>
>>2074057
lmao the copium
>w-we're not lazy we're just too intelligent
>>
>>2071048
>If I am going to spend a lot of money for the trip, I want to remember it as something more than a loop of smoking and drinking
You can do both.
I don't drink/smoke, but my thing is sex. Currently in Amsterdam purely as a sex tourist. It's something you wouldn't wanna miss out on. It doesn't have to take up your whole trip, but you can still insert it in.
If you want stuff other than that, and other than the suggestions on this thread, try going to Den Haag (the Hague), and go to the M. C. Escher museum. It's so fucking cool. I'm a math grad student, so this is the closest thing to a brain boner that I've experienced (outside of actually doing math).
>>
>>2090172
Are the windows up & running in De Wallen?
>>
>>2071790
>thread
R A N D S T A D
>>
>>2088946
No. The government is keeping nightlife shut down with no indication of reopening.
>>
>>2087850
>Barcelona
>Classy
lol
>>
Amsterdam is very crowded with tourists, and it is not very pleasant to walk through. But it is very beautiful, and the van gogh and rijksmuseum are exceptioneel.
>>
>>2074405
In the Netherlands there are more immigrants on welfare than locals.
It's not a coincidence that protestant countries do very well. Character is absolutely a factor.
>>
>>2090344
Yes. And I'm going right now.
Normally I wouldn't go, and I would recommend against it, instead opting for the brothels, but all the brothels either have ugly girls or are closed. One place that I used to frequent only has 1 girl for the entire week, and the best one has retired.
I'll see if I find any good ones and post when I return.
>>
>>2090344
I'm back from>>2091964
I walked up and down the district until I found a beautiful enough girl.
And by god, I think I found the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. Not even anime waifus can compare.
Russian, 25 years old, slim, fake yet natural-looking boobs, face of a fucking angel.
I splurged and spent the most I have ever spent on a prostitute in a single encouter BY FAR.
I had the girlfriend experience and paid for intercourse, and did everything that came to my mind.
I am now a believer: it doesn't matter how attractive a person is; the sex is only as good as their personality.
I met a less attractive, half-British prostitute in a brothel, with a big ass forehead, and had a more lively conversation with her (but did not buy any service). Comparatively cheaper (but not as cheap as you could get). I think I'm going to her.
>>
>>2070833
amsterdamfag here.

The city center is beautiful when it comes to architecture, walk around and enjoy the views. Especially around sunset.

Otherwise all the shops are manned by immigrants and 'expats' who don't even speak a single word of Dutch. So culture wise and when it comes to interacting with Dutch people you will have none.

Venture outside of the canals and center of the city and you'll quickly start running into a lot more locals.

I'm literally not going to name any comfy local cafe's and restaurants because tourists haven't ruined those yet and I don't want that to happen on my watch. But they're out there, just not (or very well hidden) in the city center.
One in the center that I'm willing to give away is called Cafe De Doffer. Nothing super special, but comfy and just local enough given the neighborhood.

Also: Museums. There's so many, not just art related but also the Maritime museum for example. It's interesting, if you mates suck - go alone while they act like 16 year olds with their weed.

RLD sucks, 100% tourist trap. Nothing Dutch about it for tens of years. Eastern EU girls, clients are 100% tourists. Skip (but you won't).

As for other cities: Haarlem and/or Utrecht.

gl hf
>>
>>2092051
Hey, that's awesome. Appreciate you, man. How much was the damage, overall?
>>
>>2092062
Before I tell you how much: This whole trip was supposed to be a sex tourism trip. I've spent 8 days so far in Europe and only had sex 3 times, including this one.
I justified the price to myself by saying that I would've paid a similar amount had I had sex every day, so I was gonna spend this money anyway.
50 Euros to get inside.
150 for a blowjob and touching her.
350 for GFE.
200 for intercourse. (Discounted from 350 due to bundling with GFE)
30 transaction fees.
Total 780.
I like to think of it as the price I paid for an important lesson.
>>
Her smell (whatever lotion she had on her body) is still on my lips from when I kissed her entire body, and I periodically keep smelling it.
While typing this, I also noticed it's on the side and back of my hand.
Gonna keep sniffing that so that I don't forget the smell, and when I find what product that is, I can use it while masturbating so I can jerk off to the memory of her boobs on my face.
>>
>>2092067
Yikes, don't take this the wrong way, but you've been played. I would not be surprised if other anons come out of the woodwork to lambaste you. If nothing else, you still took one for the team; at least we have someone there right now to report on the current conditions, ie. how greedy these bitches are getting.

>50 Euros to get inside.
>30 transaction fees.
These should not even be a thing. I never had to pay these before.

>150 for a blowjob and touching her.
In my last visit to Amsterdam, a blowjob would've been 50. Touching was a mixed bag; some charged extra, some allowed it for free. At the very least, it would not have totaled 150.

>350 for GFE.
>200 for intercourse. (Discounted from 350 due to bundling with GFE)
At my last visit, which was not that long ago, plain intercourse would've been 50. So a suck & fuck would've been 100 total. And even then, I was told THAT was a ripoff.
A GFE is supposed to be oral & vaginal with touching & kissing, and she pretends to enjoy it. A GFE is supposed to be a package deal, not an add-on. Going by her retarded price chart, you really should've only paid 350, not a total of 780.

Again, sorry you had to go through that, but also thank you for your research.
>>
>>2092089
My prior experiences were EXACTLY like yours, so I do know these prices are too high.
But I wanted to have sex with a genuinely beautiful woman that looked like the embodiment of perfection. Again: not worth it, even if the prices were more reasonable.
(The transaction fees were for Paypal)

If you ever want to pay for sex, do it in a brothel, because there isn't as much of a competition, since they're far away from the red light district, so they won't try to rip you off for a quick payday. Brothels are also fixed locations and you can ask for the ladies by name, so it's in their best interest to have a repeat costumer, so they generally treat you better.
>>
>>2092094
>(The transaction fees were for Paypal)
Oh damn, they're taking PayPal now? I've always used cash because I really don't want a paper trail on this kind of thing. I think I will continue to use cash for the foreseeable future.

Thanks anon, it's been a slice. Learned a lot today.
>>
>>2092097
Bro, she literally said:
>cash, card, Paypal, bitcoin
They take anything.
Also, same for me with the paper trail, especially given that I'm from... let's just say an authoritarian country.
But Paypal will only show her email, and card will only show "Stardust Services" (which you can Google).
>>
Bros, I'm down BAD. And I mean emotionally. I need a woman to hold me right now.
Where's the cheapest place in Amsterdam that has acceptable-looking women? Age doesn't matter.
>>
>>2074224
>>2074230
you're both immigrants
>>
>>2092975
Basedjack sourced argument vs chad ad hominem
>>
>>2074224

wow you're dumb

10*40*4*12= 19200 income
19000 - 12570 = 6630 income - tax free allowance = taxable income
6630 * 0.32 = 2121.6 tax paid
2121.6 * 2 = 4243.2 tax paid by 2 poles (assuming they actually declare all their income)

15*40*4*12= 28800 income
19000 - 12570 = 16230 income - tax free allowance = taxable income
16230 * 0.32 = 5193.6 tax paid

so 1000 more tax paid while using half the services and being better for native people.
>>
>>2092990
>believe the numbers I pulled out of my ass
>>
>>2093610
>actual tax rates
>pulled from my ass

retard
>>
>>2093981
>just take my word for it
>>
>>2094020
you can google it you cunt.
>>
>>2092990
> has an issue with immigrants
> chooses Poles to complain about

Miss being stabbed by a Moroccan, bitch? Or have your daughter raped by a Pakistani pedophile ring?
>>
>>2094034
cope.
>>
>>2094035
I don't have to cope bitch, I am perfectly fine. You are the one with issues. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>2094025
>huh? "Burden of proof"? What's that?
>>
Went to an expensive brothel and the receptionist was hotter than all the ladies combined.
Took some willpower to not ask her if she's available.
>>
>>2094106
https://lmgtfy.app/?q=uk+income+tax+calculator
>>
>>2071048
I'm from Amsterdam and all I do is smoke weed and enjoy the nightlife. Next to that maybe visit some nice parks like Westerpark, Vondelpark and sarphati park
>>
>>2071046

Amsterdam nowadays mostly suck because of bros like you. Pre-covid the city was riddled with drunk and stoned twats like you. You can do this almost anywhere, I honestly don't get why you'd want to come to Amsterdam for this.

Not that I've never been drunk, stoned and/or high in Amsterdam but come on, there's so much more to it than just getting shitfaced and fucking hookers.

>>2070833

If you want a more genuine experience, take the tram to De Pijp, which is a suburb. Way less obnoxious tourists, loads of nice shops and things to see. Het Vondelpark is also quite nice.

How long are you staying? If you have a couple of days, you could even consider visiting other towns. It's such a small country and the public transport is kind of good.
>>
In Utrecht rn
Need things to do real quick
>>
Nvm >>2094695 already left.
Boring ass city. Lowering it on the list of cities to study in.
>>
>>2094724
You sound like a humongous faggot
>>
>>2094969
only 4 u bby
>>
>>2094969
How were you able to hear anything when he typed it?
>>
Going to Den Haag (the Hague) in 2 hours.
Recommend things to do. Already been to the M. C. Escher museum. (Unless they got something new)
>>
File: PXL_20210827_120018802.jpg (3.58 MB, 4032x3024)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB JPG
>>2095388
Wave at me working in New Babylon
Have a coffee at florencia. Cult place, looks like things haven't changed since the 70s
Take the secret door in de paleistuinen
Look through the weird shops in de Piet Heinstraat
Have a drink at the beachclubs for locals (de staat, zuid, de kieviet)
>>
>>2095466
>Wave at me working in New Babylon
Just walked out of centraal and it's right next to me lol
>>
>>2092067
What is GFE without sex?
Does she just let you rest your head in her lap or something?
>>
>>2073033
Cringe
>>
>>2073585
Imagine being this loser lmfao
Enjoy your sex museum you fucking imbecile
>>
>>2074200
literally every single economist worth their shit disagrees with you
>inb4 DEY STUPID JOOOS
Kindly kill yourself you braindead poltrash
>>
Came to Den Haag to check out the brothels, since I couldn't find any good-looking girls in Amsterdam.
I hit the jackpot with one who really gives you the girlfriend experience. Talkative, comfortably touches my body, etc.
I'll give the name of the place and her name if anyone's interested (but only after I leave).
>>
To add to >>2095628
She brought me a homemade waffle made by her friend. She's super friendly.
>>
This is her: https://www.ds-girls.nl/DsApps/mobile/girl.php?name=Anna&originUrl=girls.php
I've been with beautiful girls and I've been with ugly girls, but the only ones I recommend are the nice girls.

She's the one I mentioned here:
>>2095628
>>2095634
>>
>>2095388
dunno if you're still there but Museum Panorama Mesdag is a fun experience to do in like ~1 hour.

Also Madurodam is expensive but great fun because it's basically a miniature caricature of the Netherlands.
>>
I'm new to this board but /trv/ is basically lonely coomers blogging about fucking russian whores in different locations?
>>
>>2096154
Actually, it's more common to see coomers blogging about fucking Thai or Filipino whores in Thailand or the Philippines. What you're seeing right now is actually an uncommon occurrence.
>>
>>2096154
For this thread, it's mostly one guy making most of these posts, that guy being me.
>>
>>2096251
I'm just tryna fuck legally and (somewhat) safely.
I also don't have yellow fever.
>>
>>2096505
Hey, I bear no ill will towards you. Again, people who fuck non-Asians are rare around here. And even if you did fuck Thais and Filthipinos, it wouldn't be yellow fever. Those are brown jungle monkeys, beige at best. You gotta go up more north to get actual yellow.
>>
Is there anywhere in nl where I can get the red light experience but for men?
>>
>>2096584
Do they need to be actual men, or are you okay with men who have had surgery to try to somewhat resemble women? You're far more likely to find the latter than the former. Full-on male prostitutes are practically non-existent in the Red Light District. Very low demand, and apparently they receive a lot of harassment.

You can definitely hire male escorts, but you probably won't see them working in the windows.
>>
File: 1621480647850.gif (3.54 MB, 320x240)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB GIF
>>2092067
>350 for GFE.
>200 for intercourse. (Discounted from 350 due to bundling with GFE)
>>
>>2096585
Actual men, please. Where can I hire these male escorts?
>>
>>2096728
Are you male or female?
>>
>>2096728
The same way you hire female escorts.
>search online for "male escorts [name of city you're staying in the Netherlands]"
>call the number
>arrange for a guy to meet at your place of choosing (usually hotel)
>>
>Amsterdam 2018
>go into brothel
>"we only have 1 girl at the moment"
>bummed that I don't really have any options
>she turns out to be a stunner and had the best sex I ever had (at the time)

>Amsterdam 2019
>previous girl got into a bike accident and took days off
>had to find another amazing girl
>go to 2 brothels and De Wallen
>all ugly
>last brothel
>"we only have 1 girl available"
>didn't look all that much, but it was my last night, so I had to settle
>turns out to be amazing, best sex I ever had, period

>2021
>first girl retired, second girl is on a 1-2 month(s) vacation
>scoured the brothels of Amsterdam to find an amazing girl
>nothing at all
>decide to try other cities
>all okay/ugly/old
>last night in the Netherlands
>go to Den Haag and scour there
>same result
>decide to go back to one of the Brothels I visited
>one giantess is available (my type), but customer who arrived seconds before me takes her
>pick okay-looking girl
>turns out to be amazing

What kinda weird luck is this?
>>
What the fuck do people DO in this country before 12:00? I've been to like 5 separate cities and nothing, fucking nothing is open in the AM. Not even places that claim they serve "breakfast". I can barely find a croissant.
>>
>>2095628
Girlfriend experience lmao
>>
>>2097094
Yeah you sound really lucky to have to pay for sex
>>
>>2097335
Dutch people just don't really do breakfast outdoors.

Most of the year it's dark, rainy and depressing outside before 12.
Our culture is just to quickly eat a sad sandwich and go to work at 8am.
>>
>>2097562
It's illegal to have pre-marital sex in my country.
>>
>>2070833
Might as well stay home
>>
>>2070833
I really like museums. The Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh museum are up there with my favourites.

An interesting experience you can do is the Cocktail and Genever Experience at the House of Bols (about a minutes walk from the Rijksmuseum). The experience itself is fun, and you get a free cocktail after learning about the history/processes behind the spirits/liquors you're drinking. Plus the barmen are chill and will give you free drinks if you're friendly and show an interest.
>>
>>2096009
Did you have to make a reservation, or do they accept walk-ins?
>>
>>2097720
They accept walk-ins. But better to make a reservation to guarantee availability.
>>
>>2097084
Can I meet them at their place?
I usually stay at hostels (to save money).
>>
>>2094285
>enjoy the nightlife
What does your typical night out look like?
>>
>>2074184
>Those people in my opinion are far more interesting and deserving than people who just got lucky to have been born in the west
More deserving. I almost forgot, access to white people is a human right LMAO
>>
>>2098820
Nice strawman, did your mommy make it for you?
>>
>>2097668
Good.
>>
>>2098825
Ummm sweaty building successful societies is pure luck

#FeelTheBurn
>>
>>2098827
>I'm prude and proud
>>
>>2098828
Of course it isn't. You have to steal the resources of other countries and enslave different races, then pretend you did nothing wrong and condemn anyone else who tries the same (unless they pay you; then they're your ally).
Nothing corrupt or wrong about that, though.
>>
>>2070833
places to play pinball in amsterdam:
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play?searchterm=amsterdam#results
Tonton Club (8 machines)
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/8633-tonton-club-amsterdam-1012-hc-nh
The Spirit Coffeeshop (6 machines)
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/3652-coffeeshop-the-spirit-amsterdam
>>
>>2098775
Sure, as long as they're listed as "in-call" on their ad.
>>
why does dutch language sounds like retarded german
>>
>>2098858
Wow, I didn't realize every single white country on Earth is full of evil racists that are the only reason certain non-white counties suck. I'm going to do everything in my power to live the rest of my life in the countries of these evil racists, oh and I'll definitely bring my entire family over too. They are so fucking heartless, that's why I traveled a few thousand miles on foot to live with them.
>>
>>2099315
>strawman
epic
>>
>>2099153
And the writing looks like English having a stroke.
>>
There's some kind of weird hippie commune near the city called Ruigoord, they have an old church building there, and they threw a lot of raves back in my party days that were pretty good. Overall, the Amsterdam nightlife is quite shit apart from the edm raves/parties. I'd advise visiting the other major cities after you get done with Amsterdam, I think they cater more to what you are looking for and all have better clubs, except for Rotterdam.
>>
>>2099153
because it is
>>
>>2099894
Not much happwning there atm, as large parties, festivals etc. are still forbidden.Disco's and nightclubs are still closed too. It might change soon though, as it's completely opposed to the thousands of people attending sports events. Today ca. 70.000 people were partying at Zandvoort during the F1., so there's bound to be debates about allowing festivals.
>>
>Amsterdam
>too much focused on night life and weed
what did you fucking expect? it's the Dutch equivalent of a theme park.
>>2071056
Amsterdam is the place most tourists/students go to because "lol weed lmao"
There is a push to spread around tourism over the country but it's still a shithole.
>>
If you're wondering what her >>2096009 face looks like, she looks like catkitty212 on Insta (neverkbest on Redd!t).
>>
>>2072849
can you explain something to me

why are bitterballen and croketten considered two different foods, they're the same thing just in slightly different shapes
>>
>>2103288
why are chicken nuggets and fried chicken considered different if they're just the same food in different shapes?
>>
>>2104022
Because nuggets use the parts of the chicken that nobody wants to buy.
>>
>>2098858
You were doing fuck all with your resources. We took them and made the modern world. You're welcome btw
>>
>>2104045
You were doing fuck all with your girlfriend's pussy, so I'm gonna fuck her for you.
You're welcome.
>>
>>2099894
>I'd advise visiting the other major cities after you get done with Amsterdam
Any specific ones?
>>
>>2092067
Whoa! I was last in Amsterdam in 2018, 50 euros for everything
>>
>>2106389
They still do that, but this one was super pretty, and she knew it.
Also my race was probably a factor in why the price was so high (she kept asking where I'm from while at the door).
That's why I prefer brothels; the price is fixed for every girl by the brothel itself. Some may not allow certain things (cunnilingus, anal, kissing, etc.), some may allow them for a bit extra, but they generally all do the same things, usually for 150 an hour.
>>
Who are you anons who kiss/eat out hookers? Bitch just had 3 other dude's nut in her that night... It's like licking a manhole cover.
>>
>>2106397
They fuck countless guys, so they're more cautious about their own health and hygiene than you are about yours, and they use condoms, meaning they didn't have cum inside them. So eating pussy isn't much of a concern. I tried eating out, but it wasn't exciting, and it tasted meh.

I tried kissing. Her mouthed smelled like shit. Don't think I'll ever kiss again, even with future gfs. Food just makes our mouths disgusting.

Speaking of shit: One girl's anus was surprisingly clean. Didn't smell like poop, or anything at all. Didn't eat her, though.
>>
>>2106403
>this post gave me autism
>>
>>2074178
Absolute brainlet take, people would do these jobs if they were able to afford to raise a family with those wages. Many industries are completely based on undercutting wages with foreign labor (package sorting for example)
>>
>>2106394
>Also my race was probably a factor in why the price was so high (she kept asking where I'm from while at the door).
Where are you from?
>>
>>2106471
No
>>
>>2097335
Don't know wtf you're on about. Plenty of bakers open at 6-7 am around in Amsterdam, and loads of places to have breakfast too.
Cafe the Pels in the Huidenstraat is a comfy place to have breakfast and you can get some of the best croissants in town nearby, at Tromp at the Elandsgracht.
Or simply google breakfast Amsterdam for lists.
>>
Thinking about moving to Netherlands and study in Breda University next year. What can tell me about it? Mainly i'm curios about:
-prices
-job applications
-language
-the city overall
-mentality
>>
>>2092067
Top kek
>>
>>2106808
>prices
bredy high

>language
English all the way. The Dutch are very proud of their language, as well as their ability to learn other languages. Get used to hearing the following:
>Our English is better than your Dutch will ever be
>The Netherlands has more fluent English speakers than actual English-speaking countries

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.