[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 16 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Where can I go to experience this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxSWVkPfVc8

Anyone here has ever been in one of these things? Do they let in non-muslims?
>>
>>2061624
Thats Chechnya and its a shithole. Literally the poorest part of Russia and will stay that way until they get rid of their retarded religious values.
>>
>>2061624
Brazilian here, back in Pakistan my buddy took me to a Sufi shrine that had a spinning dance too, he asked me if I wanted to join but I didn't really knew how to so I didn't, however later on they let me and a jap try it slower and it was really cool. Earlier on the same day at a different shrine they were having a music thing going on where they got cash, made a stack and threw on the air for the bands, they invited me to join their dancing thing, which was similar to your pic. Both times they were aware we weren't Muslim and didn't really care, we even said it to them.
>>
>>2061632
>based religious values
ftfy
>>
>>2061632
>>2061640
Did they go this hard in Pakistan, or this energy can only be found in Chechnya?
>>
>>2062363
Same vibe.
Never been to Chechnya, but Russia is really different from what we're used, I found Pakistan safer.
>>
>>2061624
russia
>>
>>2061624
classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NDy6Rlijzo
>>
>>2061632
its so much soul tho
>>
>>2061632
Are you from the 90's? Chechnya is a very nice place nowadays and they are doing far better than just about every other part of Russia west of them.
>>
>>2061647
> t. never lived in a muslim country
They are no joke the worst fucking people. You dumb /pol/tards have memed yourselves into thinking Islam is based, Im gonna laugh my ass off when you all convert and move to SA
>>
>>2062470
>limp dicked tranny got traumatized by a muslim's firm handshake
ngmi
>>
>>2062470
Every Muslim country I have visited has been clean, strict, and they had control of their pet Africans. There was also an underground but accessible sex scene.

So basically everything was great and degeneracy was kept in the closest as it should be.
>>
>>2062727
>So basically everything was great and degeneracy was kept in the closet as it should be.
Based hypocrite.
>>
>>2061624
One thing i've learned is that muslims are typically very welcoming, like most folks.
I am friends with a local lebanese muslim restaurant owner. During Ramadan, I greeted him, "Ramadan mubarak" which is basically their "Merry Christmas." He was genuinely pleased, shook my hand then had a laugh at two guys eating in the corner. "These guys are bad muslims, eating before sunset." The two guys eating were laughing and saying things like "don't tell on us." Good folks.
I wish I could have gone to Syria before Obama/Bush/Globohomos. I heard Syria was (is?) an amazing country.
>>
>>2061624

bunch of sweaty old semites
>>
>>2064552
>chechens
>semites
>>
>where can i go to experience dancing
gee i don't fucking know
>>
>>2064848
>>where can i go to experience dancing
lmao "dancing" doesn't even come CLOSE to this level of raw blessed energy
>>
File: Z7HeRxU.png (361 KB, 512x512)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
I'm always struck by 2 different thoughts when I see videos like this.

First is that it's fucking funny that adults can believe in this sort of fairytail shit. And it makes me laugh.

But then I realise they are constantly together with like minded people sharing experiences and basically feeling connected, both socialy and spiritualy. Not feeling lonely. And then I get jealous, because I feel lonely all the time
>>
>>2063259
I remember reading on Syria in Wikitravel before the civil war. It honestly seemed like what Vietnam is now. Up and coming. Shame mutts and Jews had to ruin it.
>>
>>2064867
It's almost like the vast majority don't believe the fary tail bullshit literally and recognize the massive boon to their lives that is belonging to a tight-knit community of upstanding individuals.
>>
These are Sufis. They don't even let normal Muslims in let alone kaffirs. Maybe for this dance thing they would allow others but some of the more esoteric practices definitely not. Plenty to be found in Iran/Pakistan/Turkey
>>2061640
But maybe there are exceptions^
>>2064867
It's very real and such an experience is not native to Islam. The feeling is very psychadelic (minus the visuals) - they wouldn't do it if they got nothing from it
>>
>>2064867
>fairy tale
Midwit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.