[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1626818782685.jpg (311 KB, 1080x1585)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
Your thread for:
* "they're finally opening up / no they're not" arguing,
* "I just want to see historical sites BTW where do I find hookers" cooming,
* "help she says she's pregnant wat do" desperationing.
* "I impregnated dozens of teens" LARPing,
* "you disgusting pigs just can't satisfy a white queen like me" roastieposting, and
* "Duterte sucks open the fuck up" ranting.
>>
Btw I forgot to mention I'm trans so any other people who are transitioning feel free to talk about that here as well
>>
>>2061454
be trans
>>
File: pikachulaffin.jpg (36 KB, 614x586)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2061451
>scramble desperately through the internet looking for a decent looking Filipina chick
>her most attractive feature is how not Filipina she looks

sex tourists btfo
>>
>>2061545
I've fucked a herd of shit looking white whamen. I'll take a butterface petite monkey girl over 99% of my local dating pool.
>>
>>2061451
If this woman was a downer, she's have a bigger frown on her lovely face - or those hanging papaya triceps if you know what I mean.

Anyways how long until this thread gets deleted?
>>
>>2061545
very true

filipinos look more like monkeys than black people do. still fuckable tho
>>
Both my favorite pinays that I was sending money to for pics, videos blocked me on messenger without reason. I have one of their names addresse and I’m psycho enough to show up whenever the Philippines opens.
>>
>>2061656
You're an idiot for sending them money and idiot for considering wasting money on them.get rekt
>>
>>2061575
>>2061645
Agreed, the SEAmonkey look can actually be quite cute, consider monkey-chan. Would post her if I had the pic

Legitimately cute Filipina girl who legitimately looks Filipina
>>
What does a down syndrome flip smell like bros?
>>
File: 20210720_235509.jpg (606 KB, 626x1070)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>2061708
Here she is
>>
>>2061710
T U M M Y
U
M
M
Y
>>
>>2061710
cute but not that cute
would cum inside of and ghost after she complained of missing a period
>>
>>2061451
Hit the meanest lick bros
>download screen recorder
>3 day free trial
>start screen recorder and “shoot” 8 minute fap sesh of my pinay princess.
>saved forever
>”it says you took screenshots”
>quickly screenshot my deleted photo folder and camera roll
>”I can’t screenshot with one hand lol”
>”haha right”
>>
>>2061710
I would do horrible things to that girl in that forest. I’d honestly probably pay off her parents to let me chain her up on a short leash and just creampie her 3 holes everyday until I passed out for a month straight. I’d even cum on the food I would give her when she got hungry.

Some fabled anon told a tale where he knew how to speak Tagalog, went out in the middle of nowhere, and rented someone’s daughter

That’s gotta be the closest thing to ancient noble privilege as possible in our modern day
>>
>>2061949
Top cringe
>>
>>2061710

She monke
>>
>>2061949
Holy based. More on this tagalog story?
>>
>>2061949
Most based post on the board today
>>
>>2061949
Lmao based cum in food poster. Would you tell her there’s cum in her food? I would just cum in one of her eyes and make her just sit there while it dried in their and got all crusty then I would make her put eye liner and makeup on and then cover her face in light traces of poop and piss in her hair, then make her do more makeup and make her so her hair. Just basically cake on my bodily fluids and then have her do her makeup, effectively anchoring her makeup process with my mistreatment of her, so she will associate the two for a very long time, if not forever. I would obviously be smacking the shit out of her too, at unexpected times and for seemingly no reasons so she would have massive anxiety. I would also teach her English while all this was happening, so she would think of all the embarrassment and degradation while trying to learn the one thing that would have saved her from this fate in the first place (knowing English)
>>
>>2061948
Post it or stfu
>>
>>2061948
post it.
>>
>>2062006
>>2062024
I can’t do that to her. She’s honestly a good person. I got another pinay whos gonna send me pics when the typhoons over and she has reception. I’ll post those.
>>
>>2062033
Based anon with morals, I also have a Pinay that sends me pics like that and no way I'm ever sharing those pics
>>
>>2062033
pretty based, i respect that.
>>
Which is a better place to pick up women that are potential wife material, Cebu City or Manilla?

My experience was that I got more matches in Cebu, but girls in Manilla were higher educated and better at English. Leading me to think white foreigners are more rare in Cebu City than in Manilla (even though I also got plenty of matches in Manilla).
>>
>>2061988
ok, dafuq am I reading. while that sounds bretty good from a fantasy pov, imagining in 3rd person, an early 20s white male with a skinny fat physique and no admirable hard skills, like yourself, doing that to her is just pathetic and sad.
>>
>>2062088
The less concentrations of garbage western humans with jowls and leathery skin, the stronger the likelihood you’ll find unadulterated wife material
>>
>>2062096
more likely to do the whole traditional courting thing before getting a decent wife though. I'd say it's worth it
>>
Anyone popped some pinay qts cherry if so greentext
>>
>>2062105
Does courting imply no sex till marriage
>>
>>2062306
I did but she was my girlfriend and it was in the US so not really any interesting story to tell. She was a lot of fun though, if kinda crazy.
>>
>>2062033
>Typhoon
>No signal
This means she's with her real boyfriend you idiot. Fabian didn't make landfall and isn't even in the PAR.
>>
>>2062095
*cums in your face*

Sorry what???
>>
>>2061826
Fuck off faggot, she's extremely cute, proof that they're not all las goblinas orientales
>>
>>2061988
>>2062095
Agreed, this guy is a tryhard faggot. Disgusting and degenerate. Catholic (see her wrist) Flip qts deservethe best, which I'd be glad to give her
>>
>>2062362
There’s nothing wrong with getting off on the psychological torture of others it’s actually quite common
>>
>>2062362
> white knighting in a degenerate coomer thread on a micronesian boat repair forum
Slow your roll lad
>>
>>2061710
I'd legitimately love to go out with her and make love. Cute as a button.
>>
>>2061988
>>2061981
>>2061983
>>2061949
degenerate and same fagged
>>
>>2062466
Imagine how much of a loser it takes to be here doing that! It’s like we are all degens, we don’t care, we are talking about all this shit. Then in come the annoying losers who are doing what exactly??? Like we are all sharing a laughing and ideas and, most importantly, will have our way with the asian street meat regardless...but yeah I cringe every time I see it. It’s likely women or jaded retarded boomers with like 8 brain cells left fighting some battle they don’t realize they lost decades ago, or they just want attention.

So hear me out, again, we will treat the women in third world poverty as property. We will do this for many reasons, including but not limited to the following:
1) in the usa we have to bite our tongues and respect even the most grotesque women because we live in a safe generation and time where women can be total cunts with impunity (thankfully a lot get beaten and abused in the usa too, and the usa is basically over in a decade so hopefully the war will open the gates to absolute abuse again and open season on women)
2) poverty and power go hand in hand when you are on the scene with money, there’s obviously something divinely pleasurable about doing something that’s so wrong, it’s right. Like exercising power to force the girl to get an abortion, or getting her rice field escape hopes up only to crush their dreams, leaving them hopefully broken for years to come.
3) the natural order of the universe is war, and men are savages. Try as we may, evolution via repression of nature is not normal, and any real man left knows this, disagreeing is pure denial
4) you do only live once and inflicting emotional pain on others is very fun, in fact everyone secretly wants to do it but few have the actual opportunity, that’s where the chads who go to SEA come in. We know power is up for grabs and we have the money (well, some of us, like myself) to engage in whatever the fuck we want. It’s a chance to play god
>>
>>2062525
2/2
I hope this pisses everyone off who disagrees with us. Just know you are yet another obstacle and a complete retard, and we deal with people like you everyday in our first world homes. We tolerate you knowing we will go to third world countries, and do whatever we want, and then come back to our home town and act like nothing ever happened. Now, with that out of the way, I want to get back on track:

1) I will go to rural Thailand and cream pie many many girls and then never talk with them again (inb4 your daughter will be a whore too...so??nobody cares)
2) I will be doing things that maybe weren’t agreed on when I met the girl
3) I will not be paying for shit, I’m a good looking white dude with money and a lot of self respect and a lot of entitlement. I am truly entitled, it’s my right, and I will act accordingly. I will be careful and won’t be some bar guy faggot on a stool begging like a dog. I’m going to these countries to actually play god, not have a coom and think “like oh..haha, now that I’ve cooked, I can accept all the bullshit back home and like be nice to women and respect everyone haha and I’m so sorry for my attitude and anger before”...admit it, a lot of you retarded boomers in these threads become softies and even defend hookers lmfao, that’s a level of gymnastics only achievable after severe brain damage from drinking. Some of us in here aren’t like you, some of us have 6 and 7 figure net worths, and want nothing more than to align our beliefs with the contempt we hold and exercise total power. And we will do it.

So, please continue fighting my posts, and get all angry, I don’t give a fuck, just know your anger or disagreement genuinely adds to the pleasure of what we do out there, peace, don’t @ me.

Also, this and the last post are excerpts from a screenplay I am writing and are not to be taken seriously but instead are posted with an invitation for critique on this character’s viewpoints
>>
>>2062474
>shoot him again. He’s not dead yet.
>>
I like giving their world women a little money, because it creates dependence and they are more willing to behave when they find out they are just part of your harem.

A few bucks here and there to keep them happy and healthy leads to better sex and better relationship if I intend to see them more than once.
>>
>>2062314
How did you meet, was she born in the US or the Philippines and how old were you two?
>>
>>2061949
>Tagalog, went out in the middle of nowhere, and rented someone’s daughter
Did the daughter even consent to that
>>
>>2062362
This, good Catholic women deserve love and to be cherished not degenerate coomers
>>
>>2062531
>2) I will be doing things that maybe weren’t agreed on when I met the girl
Like what are you talking about, obviously you don’t make a list of things you can do like an autist but if she says stop you should stop
>>
>>2062531
>1) I will go to rural Thailand and cream pie many many girls and then never talk with them again (inb4 your daughter will be a whore too...so??nobody cares)
Good thing you’ll never do this I don’t see why you want to put kids in poverty without a dad
>>
>>2062585
Do you just LARP that they’re your gf and you cheat or them or something and because they’re financially dependent on you they can’t do much
>>
>>2062585
I'd bet $50 that she has a bigger harem than you
>>
>>2062603
She was born in Manila and lived there until she was like middle or high school age. I was in college, she was in nursing school, and I saw her in the on-campus student union/cafe area. She was wearing scrubs but still looks super hot in them so I decided to just walk up and talk to her. I guess it worked out because we dated for almost two years lol. She was 18 or 19 and I was 21.
>>
>>2062610
Open clam curtains
>>
This thread is honestly sad
>>
>>2062697
Almost every thread on this board is sad. I don't know why I even keep coming here other than that it's like watching a car crash: you just can't look away.
>>
>>2062697
>>2062698
It is the lockdown blues, and about 2-3 real bitterfags that are fairly new that shits it up (yeah, you know who they are). They do seem to be posting about 12hrs a day. Thai threads are a specialty.

Not even the polfags can be bothered to keep up anymore.
>>
>>2062697
You guys are fucking losers. You wouldn’t know real sorry if some guy told you to look into his eyes while he executed your dog.

Shut the fuck up.
>>2062706
Vaxfaggots come here when the dead horse they’ve been beating in pol is completely pulverized and they can find fresh idiots here that will bicker with them.
>>
>>2062612
Not really. I just meet up with them hangout and then fuck, and occasionally send them home with cash for travel or shopping because I "care about them". It's pretty normal imo for a relatively rich guy to care for a poor woman he is interested in this way.

If they decide it means we are dating it's on them. Getting upset when I fuck other women is on them too. I just say "okay I guess you don't want to see me anymore?", and then they backpedal.

I don't pretend I'm visiting anywhere looking for a long term relationship or marriage. I say I'm here for a month or two and want to have some fun. If they try to claim ownership over my dick in that time they get dumped.
>>
Like seriously if a chick can't figure out a foreign guy in tinder looking to meet and fuck must be a degen that does it often, then its on her right? Why would she catch feels for that type of man or think she's not just one of many?

It's a very stupid game. Everybody sleeps around. I just do what I can to mitigate the dramatic fallout, and keep their pussies wet.
>>
>>2062734
Woman are just retarded. It’s always been that way
>>
>>2062737
I find it remarkable how some thai girls think foreigners travelling to BKK are looking for something long term. I've known one girl with a circumspect personality who doesnt seem to understand that BKK is a joke. why would a google employee in his 20s settle for a bratty thai babe that has negative earnings potential
>>
>>2062747
/thread
>>
>>2062885
I wouldnt mind settling down with a cute Thai lady in Bangkok at all. In fact I almost did before COVID fucked everything up.
>>
>>2062885
>why would a google employee in his 20s settle for a bratty thai babe that has negative earnings potential

I'll take my chances with a thai girl rather than deal with the constant mind fuckery of western girls.
>>
>>2062706
> lockdown blues
everything is pretty much open. If you haven't been partying these last few months like your life depended on it you missed out.
>>
>>2062625
>>2062585
How big is your harem and do the girls fuck other guys
>>
Why do so many guys here brag about creamping and then ditching the girl, very cruel behavior
>>
>>2064883
Sounds like pretty typical male behavior. Commonly found in many different species.
>>
>>2064883
Power
>>
>>2062697
It's just the idiot TTT guy. He tells nothing but lies and newbie incels find it fascinating. This board has really gone down hill along with /ck/ mostly due to retarded amerimutts
>>
Is there any talk of when they're going to open their borders? I want a cheap vacation in warm weather. Maybe jam guitar with a few people too.
>>
>>2062697
Not as sad as your roast beef flaps

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.