[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Another thread hit the limit, just goes to show we will all be there drinking and partying vaxxbros.
>>
Should I marry a thai or a flip if I want it to work out long term? Which will make a better wife?
>>
Wagecuck here. Every single hotel which I can find in phuket offers only breakfast, lunch and dinner are for a horribly big sum. Is it true that I cant leave the hotel?
>>
>>2058603
thread has already been made
>>
>>2058606
dilate
>>
>>2058606
And menstruate

No it hasn’t been made sweety.

Also white people are colonizing Thailand and you cannot stop it
>>
>>2058604
Flip without a single thought dude. Good luck
>>
>>2058606
No we need a side-thread that deals strictly with Thai vloggers because they are that entertaining. So yea. Full speed ahead

-/TTT/
>>
>>2058630
Thanks for responding but can you give a bit of explanation why?
>>
File: 1620695566775.png (91 KB, 655x662)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>2058625
>>2058627
>>2058631
>mfw this level of seethe
>>
>>2058638
They speak English and have a good grasp of western culture, especially America. I went into a restaurant called the filling station and it was decked out like a 50s lunch counter Coney Island bs. The waitresses wore the checkered shirts and qt paper hats it was so wholesome. There was a jukebox and statues of Presley etc. basically they’ve been heavily inundated with American culture and they like us a lot. Catholicism has a strong presence.

Thai women see foreigners as dumb animals. They literally call us Buffalo because to them, we’re big slow stupid animals that can be led around by the nose (the Buffalo of isaan have rings in their nose as a handle). Your just an ATM to them and the authenticity of their acting is Oscar-tier. It’s all bullshit tho. They have this deep contempt and disdain for foreigners I “know” where it comes from but I don’t understand it’s sustained nature. The way taxi drivers and massage girls clap at you like a dumb animal. That shit gets wearisome after awhile. But yea. Use and abuse thai women and commit to flips
>>
>>2058650
Appreciate the input m8, already had an inclination that flips would be better wifey material
>>2058654
They do, I would say the best of all Asian countries. The number of girls I matched with that were online English teachers was insane
>>
>>2058657
The Philippines is the highest ranking Asian country on there dumbass
>>
>>2058661
Take another look at the posts you've been quoting, the guy recommended flips as wifes because they are good at English, not Thais, retard
>>
>>2058658
You are right. Thought we were on about Thailand. That is why I deleted. Singapore ranks higher though
>>
>>2058663
Yeah I missed Singapore, but I still think flips make better wifes for reasons that don't apply to Singaporese
>>
File: 1.jpg (862 KB, 3217x1825)
862 KB
862 KB JPG
>>2058650
>I went into a restaurant called the filling station
Lol that's in the red light district in Manilla,
>>
>>2058664
Depends on how high looks count.
I have a Flipper myself.
For looks I'd go Singaporean.
Both are shithole nations, but at least in Phil you're not as geographically limited.
>>
>>2058666
>For looks I'd go Singaporean.

I think theres plenty of pretty girls in both countries to go around for white foreigners.

I prefer a willing 7/10 that will stay over a stunning 9/10 who will run away when she gets a green card
>>
>>2058665
That’s right pal. I stayed at the royal bellagio right down the street. Marvelous time. I’d shitpost all day drinking in my robe, and then go drown in alcohol and chain smoke; watching the whores at the bars.

There’s a little more life in the pinays than the Thais it seems. More bubbly. I had one come sit next to me deliberately because I appeared to be in a shitty mood and she cheered me right up and a creamed her cooch
>>
>>2058674
I miss my trip there now, so many people hate Manilla but I loved it. Did you just stay in Manilla? And how many girls did you pipe wile you were there? Hookers, or normal girls?
>>
>>2058674
Sir, massage?
>>
>>2058676
I started in angeles, then subic bay, then Manila. I plugged 8 qts and creampied 6/8. I was in between Thai tourist visas so I got a VOA for 30 days and checked it out.
>>
>>2058676
They were all hookers but two of them just stayed with me for a week each and after I barfined them. One of them had a good relationship with the mamasan at her club on p purgos so I guess she was just allowed to do whatever and the other one I found in candy bar in angeles and I’m not even sure she worked there I think she was just hanging out with her friend. We just went out drinking at clubs, bars, and I paid for everything. I actually like hookers more because they leave. I like to be alone. Hookers respect your time >>2058679
>>
>>2058684
How were the hookers, did they at least make you feel like they were kind of into you? Also, do you let them suck your dick without a condom? I don't mind sex with a condom but I love getting my dick sucked without one. Just afraid of getting std's
>>
>>2058693
Ok I’m not saying I’m brad Pitt, but I’m like a 7/10, green hazel eyes, and unblemished white skin at 30 and look more like 25. Most prostitutes have no problem fucking me.
>STDs
I got some cloudy burning piss one time from raw dogging a Thai girl 3 times. You’re not gonna get any STDs from a BBBJ it’s just not gonna happen dude. Just pee after you have sex a few times and shower with warm soapy water. I’ve gotten zucc’d by over a hundred hookers. Adequate lubrications and having no blatant cuts on your dick will keep you from getting STDs.
>>
to whoever post this movie in the previous thread thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGX3uC9NjRg
it was really wholesome
>>
>>2058700
What's a normal price for a hooker in Manilla, a good one in her 20's?

And how does it work, do you pay and does she leave when you nut, or can you nut as much as you want for an hour?
>>
>>2058702
If you want a top notch cutie in Manila it’s gonna be $90-120. It’s cheaper in angels or subic bay and quality doesn’t suffer too much (2500-3500php) That was in 2019. I dunno now.

I’ve never done arrangements based solely on time, but you can probably get them to agree to a 1 hour all-you-can coom buffet. They speak English so you’re ability to discuss more nuance like that is possible. They would ask me how many shots, as opposed to short time/long time like in Thailand.

It’s probably better to just stretch the hour out and make them take their clothes off slowly, tongue their butthole for awhile and then fuck them in several positions/in front of mirror and stuff.
>>
>>2058708
What about the hotels? Will they allow a hooker to join, will they need a joiner fee or registration?
>>
>>2058708
>If you want a top notch cutie in Manila it’s gonna be $90-120

That's pretty steep, do the top notch ones just walk the streets? Or where else would you get them?
>>
>>2058712
Dyor and book 2 guests. What are they gonna do? In proximity to red light areas they usually don’t care
>>2058713
Yea it was steep I brought my little creamer from angeles to stay with me and she got on stage at the bars and pissed all the girls off. The one I regularly post who every says is ugly. She was a little firecracker.

There was one super hot qt blonde light skin conquistador qt who wanted 10k pesos and I almost did it her literal “name” was cutie. That’s just too expensive, but those bitches looked like borderline white women with Latina spice. Who knows what the prices are.
>>
>>2058713
No quality girls are ever in the streets. Avoid
>>
>>2058603
Boots, there's no OP so quick questions:
1. is any Thailand open in ANY capacity (vaccinated, got $$$)
2. Can I avoid quarantine
3. I like soapy massage in pattayah, is anything open ANYWHERE at all or is everything still closed?

Thanks bros.
>>
>>2058708
>tonguing a hookers ass

Lmao dude knows how to party but pic still related
>>
Uhhhh vaxxbros....did we get too cocky?
>>
File: 20210717_105616.jpg (274 KB, 1079x1384)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>2058771
1. Fully open if you know rich Thai people. Pic related.
2. No.
3. Idk.
>>
>>2058787
Some women are pretty valueless, aside from their looks and baby making capabilities. I'm looking for a western woman that has an interesting career now - not just career 'ambitions' (because a lot of people will talk about the ideal future [vacations, the perfect house, children, getting fit, etc.] without ever working for it).

I've gotten tired of being with the local students, the Chinese foreigner students, the circumspect women 10 years older than me, the low IQ girls abroad in Thailand who think I should work for Google instead of a healthcare company because of the TM value, all while they suffocate to afford a weekend trip to Phuket for Instagram selfies. You know...
>>
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2151171/record-11-784-new-covid-cases-81-deaths-reported-saturday

So they stopped all flights from Phuket as well as many other province with numbers. Would this mean I would need to take the bus/train to Patty beach and/or Bangkok? Anyone know how the fuck I can get on a bus when everything is in Thai?
>>
>>2060199
ask the TTT dipshit that has been telling everybody what a party it is over there
>>
>>2060199
Patty and Bangkok tourist area has been ordered to close. It's pointless leaving Phuket, just party as much as you can there since who knows how long until they are ordered to close. Thailand thanks to CP, Sinovac and Chicoms is fucked until maybe 2022.
>>
I’ve been trying to order from Foodpanda and it seems they don’t accept US phone numbers. How the fuck am i supposed to order deliveries in quarantine if I can’t go to 7-11 to buy a Thai sim? Is there something like Google voice where I can get a virtual Thai number that links back to mine?
>>
>>2060263
>>2060263
try grab food, although that might also require a thai number i can't remember. also just try directly ordering off the website of fast food places if you get desperate.
>>
>>2060263
>>2060264
https://www.mcdonalds.co.th/mcDelivery/nonMember
>>
>>2060264
Honestly I’m trying to get snacks and some toiletries from a grocery store so it’s tricky finding places that aren’t powered by Grab/Foodpanda. Grab has the annoying issue of clearing my cart on the app randomly and declining my international CC (and I called the bank, no declines on their end, and the test charge went through).

I’ve never had a company make it this hard to give them money. The support chat hasn’t been helpful - I just wanna make quarantine less shite.
>>
>>2060272
yeah that's going to be a bitch man, might try the 711 app or just look for some individual store app. most of them are going to be asking for a thai number though, might be SOL until you find a work around.
>>
Is he done now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1S3obIq9vc
>>
>>2060283
You must be an American. Stay in your own fucking country you fucking plague rats.
>>
>>2060282
lol
>>
>>2060287

their total deaths is same as usa daily deaths during peak

what your point ? , retard

Anyway you will never be a woman .
>>
>>2060199
The Phuket groups on Facebook are full of Karens having mental breakdowns it is fucking delicious. I just put laughing emojis on every post
>>2060263
Should’ve gotten a Thai sim retard. Go to a dtac store and get one. It only costs me $15 a month for unlimited data.
>>2060272
Just go to the store in person you pussy lmao
>>2060282
That would be pretty funny

If you weren’t already aware, now is not the time to come to Thailand and I’d throw this year away
>>
>>2060315
>Go in person

Ah yes, let me do that while in ASQ.
>>
>>2060316
Buzz off. Just eat the food you’re served, read some books, fap, and do push-ups. Do your asq like a man. They can go get shit for you (for a fee of course)
>>
>>2058603
>just goes to show we will all be there drinking and partying vaxxbros.
Yea but will any of you actually be doing that? Are you all phuketfags or what?
>>
What other places outside Phuket and Bangkok are worth visiting on my first trip to Thailand?

I don't want to go to Pattaya because I don't want to monger all day (although I'll do a bit of it here and there).
>>
>>2060287
HAHAHAHA
thailand is FUCKED
back to being an isaan farmer girlsss
>>
>>2060384
Top lel
>>
File: 1613878195040.gif (1.44 MB, 500x375)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>2060384
always has been
>>
File: 1610108662381.png (69 KB, 269x275)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>2060287
>NOOOOOOOO
>81 DEATHS A DAY
>SOON IT WILL BE 100 A DAY
>THIS IS A CATASTROPHE
>FARANG ARE TO BLAME FOR THIS
>>
>>2060548
Is that what you really think? Lmao you're fucking pathetic you redditard.
>>
>>2060287
>11k cases a day
>on a population of 70 million
>meanwhile in the Netherlands we are on roughly 10k a day on a population of 17 million and almost everything is open here.

Our vaccination rate is higher than that of Thailand though
>>
File: ttt.png (62 KB, 903x227)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>2058782
> t. never experienced life
>>
>>2060560
Don't worry, everything will close down by the autumn because the vaccines don't work against the delta variant
>>
>>2060597
The Mrna vaccines work fine against the delta variant after the second shot
>>
>>2058862
Cringeland
>>
>>2058604
Neither you retarded naive little man

>>2058668
Fry the rice pay the price. Christ alive, imagine settling for a Singaporean

>>2058676
Manila was..... okay. There's not a whole lot to do there though. Once you've been to the malls, markets etc. that's pretty much all the day time activities over with. The red light district has almost no bars and is tiny. But they do have an entertainment complex similar to Nana plaza in BKK.
>>
>>2060599
lel, just wait

>>2060600
being rich is overrated most of the time, you kind of overpay to hang out with not so good looking over 30 folks that are constantly trying to destroy each other.
>>
>>2060617
>being rich is overrated most of the time, you kind of overpay to hang out with not so good looking over 30 folks that are constantly trying to destroy each other.
Well that settles that. Working class alcoholic it is
>>
>>2058650
Interesting take. Problem is you’re just comparing bar girls to bar girls. You know there’s an entire country outside of the red light district right…?
>>
>>2060702
there are more than two options you know
>>
>>2060562
Still a big yikes all around from me dawg
>>
>>2058650
>Isaan
You're literally talking about the most ghetto farm girls you can find in Thailand. Try meeting girls that aren't hookers.

If your first meet with a girl to pay for sticking your dick in her. Of course she will look at you like an ATM in the future.
>>
>>2060613
>Entertainment complex
No they don't why do you keep fucking lying to people you brainless cunt
>>
>>2060843
>imagine having trouble with a 5 word sentence in English
>>
>>2060806
Yea you’re right
>>
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2151491/phuket-tightens-up-covid-19-restrictions

Boy, sure glad I didn’t go to that shitshow.
>>
>>2060975
>Bars closed until the 2nd of August
Oy vey. How to cope.
>>
>>2060979
It's not just til then. The country is currently in its 4th lockdown and there's no end in sight. The reason numbers are still low are because they aren't testing many people. Everyone's scared to get a test because you immediately get shipped off to army isolation camp. Plus Thai government can't be trusted on anything anyway. It's over for this year.
Anyone who got hoodwinked by the Phuket sandbox deserves what they get.
>>
>>2060975
>>2060986
Check the fb groups for generous helpings of schandefruede. There are Karen’s opening shittalking the govt, DEMANDING refunds, private transport to the airport, etc. they have no idea; lambs to the slaughter
>>
>>2060986
I think once most western countries start hitting decent (fully) vaccinated rates slowly it will start back up again.

The economic costs of keeping fully vaccinated rich western tourists out versus the small risk of them spreading the disease will cause them to open back up again.

But antivax dummies are fucked for the foreseeable future obviously
>>
>>2060996
It’s gonna take years. This place is desecrated
>>
>>2058666
>Singapore
>shithole

What?
>>
>>2061002
With a country that gets about 20% of it's economy from tourism I highly doubt it's going to take years. The stakes are simply too high
>>
>>2061003
>What?
Authoritarian city state that you can cycle around in five and a half hours. = shithole
>>
>>2061008
>Authoritarian City state
Oh right you're a "MUH FREEDOM" anon. Insanely low crime rate, high quality of life, wealthy, educated and good health system? Sounds good to me.

>cycle around in five and a half hours
Alright I'll give you that, that's pretty shit.
>>
>>2061011
>FREEDUM's bad. Let random old men have power over me to decide stuff on an arbitrary basis
No. I do not chew gum; i do not smoke and I do not have a large dog, but I do not want some geriatric to stop me from any of that.
>insanely low crime rate
Crime rate paranoia are for manlets that read tabloids

> high quality of life,
Only if you live in a poor shithole

>educated and good health system
Plenty of non-shitholes have that.

What are you, another Singaporean cultureless moron, or just another wannabe conservative that wants rules for others yet be remarkably useless and ill-disciplined themselves? You are posting on 4chan ffs, you are no pillar of society.
>>
>>2061006
>>2060996
>>2060986
nigga its already been almost a year and a half , their economy is fucked for the next 5 years. No one is traveling in huge numbers to any country.gonna be hilarious in september when european airlines start asking for bailouts again because the summer travel to europe was a failure along with the countries not getting the GDP bump. Im still getting notices for 300$ euro tickets from dc every day to france/spain/italy/greece/etc. Especially not thailand with all the ridiculous requirements. theres almost NO tourism related things open in thailand with no end in sight.
>>
>>2061015
>No. I do not chew gum; i do not smoke and I do not have a large dog, but I do not want some geriatric to stop me from any of that.

Do you do drugs or drink till you puke?

>Crime rate paranoia are for manlets that read tabloids
Tell that to Americans who love their school shootings or South Africans who have people break in and rape newborns in their hospitals.

>Only if you live in a poor shithole
Define shithole.

>Plenty of non-shitholes have that.
Western Europe and US lack one or the other. Are they shitholes?

>just another wannabe conservative
>cultureless moron
Ah right you are an American. MUH LIBS! MUH CONVERVATIVES. Literal bot. Ironic considering you call others cultureless.
>>
>>2061023
I unironically want the Thais in the tourism industry to suffer. Especially Thai airways who just declare bankruptcy all the time so they don't have to give refunds or pay their debts. They had it too good for far too long with 40 million idiots turning up to get rorted.
I'd like to think a lot of thais are self reflecting on just how much whitey means to the country but the reality is they only think day to day. If they got a bowl of rice today, Mai pen Rai.
>>
>>2061024
>Do you do drugs or drink till you puke?
Do you?

>Tell that to manlets that read tabloids
Tell 'em, fagit

>Define shithole.
Where you live. Probably poor too

>Western Europe and US lack one or the other
No, edgelord.

>Ah right you are an American
Ah right you are deducing things wrong. You are either a butthurt exiled Chink, literal slavshit or an aussie. Nobody else would look up to a fucking enclave in Asia. A tropical mallrat hangout where you'd die without AC. Singapore is Disneyworld as a country.

Idiot.
>>
>>2061011
>MUH FREEDOM bad
So stop posting.
>>
>>2061031
>MUH freedom always good
Stop posting
>>
>>2061006
Dude the junta does not give one fuck about its own people. The police literally do not protect anyone, they are just activated when the govt wants to oppress the people and crush dissent. It’s pretty unfortunate
>>2061023
This. Again, the j00nta doesn’t care about the poor brown rats from Songkla that come to set up beach chairs and run jet ski scams. Those people are now out on the beach road like clumps of poop baking in the sun; waiting for food handouts. Govt does not give a shit. It’s not coming back. I wanna see what happens to Nicks bars and nightwish.
>>
>>2061034
Fuck you you cynical retard, I want to experience this before the year is over reeeeeeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzpXoG0Pm88&t=563s
>>
>>2061036
You fuckin monkey, I’m here RIGHT NOW. Cases are going parabolic. Having even a sliver of that degeneracy would truly be a miracle by October.
>>
>>2061040
>I’m here RIGHT NOW
I don't give a shit, I don't want to go there RIGHT NOW, I want to go there somewhere in november/december when weather is more tolerable for a whitey
>>
>>2061034
Pjdj bar was given to him for free he just pays the rent on each month but reduced due to the soi being fucked. I doubt it will ever open desu, 7 and 8 were shit before all of this happened. Their time is over.
Bryan's bars will last despite him losing 6 over covid. He brings in a lot of silent investors and uses their money. It's basically a Ponzi. You'll know when he's hard up for money because his whore wife will sell the BMW.
>>
>>2061043
Nice
>>
>>2061042
You dumb animal, it’s probably going to be the same. See you in hell EE SADT
>>
Be careful with sidegra bros. I get this weird side effect I like to call “ghost boners.” Even more than 24 hours after multiple cooms my dick is hyper sensitive to the tiniest sexual stimulus and gets erect like I have a bunch of spo
>>
>>2061056
Needless to say....it’s time to coom
>>
>>2060975
>>2060986
people on this board can be just as bad, every thread has some poster talking about how travel is the same and you don't have to worry about anything. in europe I believe they are requiring vaccines cards in some countries for public transportation, can anyone confirm that? the vaccine was just another "2 weeks"

these thailand threads were also full of a bunch of dumbass monger rambling about how much of a party it was because they have no fucking idea how thailand actually works
>>
>>2061057
Do you take them in half pills or how much?
>>
>>2061053
>it’s probably going to be the same
Probably my ass, get fucked
>in europe I believe they are requiring vaccines cards in some countries for public transportation
Which country are you talking about? I can tell you as a European that's bullshit for most major European countries. Only thing that's still mandatory here for public transportation is a face mask because people can't keep 1,5 meters distance there.
>>
>>2061063
As a European you're dumb as fuck then. French have been rioting in the streets because they are demanding vaccine passport to even enter a grocery store. Boris in UK won't let you into a pub without vaccine. It's over.
>>
>>2061063
yeah i was talking about this
>>2061074

And I have heard this personally from friends that have travelled there. You can apparently travel there but you have to have some proof of vaccine or something. It's too bad over half of the posters on /trv/ are in denial right now and their posts are utter trash or maybe i could actually find out the requirements. I'm actually just asking people I know in each country wtf is going on.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1626792082754.jpg (59 KB, 720x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
The kind of Isaan girls I go for. Laotian/Viet blood from Northern Isaan. Udon Thani, Nakon Phanom, Nong Khai, Sakon Nakhon, and the like. Laotian blood from Khon Kaen this one.
>>
>>2061078
>The French government was due to adopt on Monday draft legislation requiring proof of full vaccination, immunity or a recent test to enter bars, restaurants, shopping centres and long distance trains.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2021/07/19/french-cabinet-adopts-covid-passport-legislation-bars-restaurants/amp/
>Covid vaccine certificates to be compulsory for crowded venues in England
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/19/covid-certificates-to-be-compulsory-for-crowded-venues-in-england
Don't listen to the European above who said it's not true. This board is full of retards and liars.
>>
>>2061074
>they are demanding vaccine passport to even enter a grocery store
Infowars and soundbytes are not credible sources

>>2061078
>THEIR posts are utter trash or maybe i could actually find out the requirements.
It's like you are retarded or something
https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php
>>
>>2061088
Go away tranny retard. I don't know why you completely ignore the truth. Try looking at any news source perhaps.
>>
>>2061092
Shopping malls are not grocery stores outside of muttistan, fool.
Bring a legit news source that will tell us that unvaccinated people can't buy food anymore, or remain an idiot cunt infowarrior
>>
>>2061074
> French have been rioting in the streets
Because of manditory vaccination for health care workers and vaccination passes to enter night clubs, NOT vaccination passes for public transport you absolute troglodyte, stop watching so much Fox news it rots your brain
>>
>>2061115
Also I would like to add to this that the french rioting and protesting is nothing new, they do that literally all year around every year. It's literally in their DNA to riot and protest ever since they started guillotining kings
>>
>>2061087
>long distance trains
Right, so why are you or the other anon saying it's about public transportation?

Maybe stop being a filthy liar?
>>
>>2061131
>Bars
>Restaurants
>Shopping centres
>Cinemas
>Theatre
Unsure why French men have to act so fucking spergy
>>
>>2061136
>quick let me move the goalpost
>>
>>2061088
Yes, your posts are indeed utter trash. To say travel is normal now is an absolute joke. I'm not sure why people are still making threads and asking questions that don't even apply. You can still travel but you should be aware the laws are constantly changing and the requirements are basically day to day. I have a friend that recently went to france and had to show proof of vaccination for a bunch of shit, including a train. I also have a friend that visited a country in the middle east and spent the entire time in quarantine because of the type of vaccine he had, whereas his friends go to enjoy the trip because they had another vaccine. For some reason all the posts on /trv/ just blow this stuff off. Why? I can figure out how to have a good time on my own but quit acting like we can just hop a flight like we could in the past.
>>
>>2061146
Nobody is saying travel is back to normal, but the doomsday rants but right wing cultists about how the world will never get back to normal and we will be forever in a lockdown because muh evul gobernments is also complete horse shit. The truth lands somewhere in the middle
>>
>>2061151
that's some nice hyperbole you got there buddy
>>
>>2061146
>To say travel is normal now is an absolute joke.
Nice strawman there, infowarrior

>I have a friend that recently went to france and had to show proof of vaccination
So does everyone else that does not go to Macedonia, basically
Also:
>I have a friend
Doubtful. and if you do, he is probably a retard too
>>
>>2061154
Not him, but it is literally what the cultists are saying. You can barely even shut up about 5G.
>>
>>2061157
It's always someones 'friend' or 'aquaintance', or they 'know someone'

And then when you try to check the story it runs back to some bullshit article on Facebook posted by an angry housemom
>>
>>2061157
>>2061159
>>2061159
I don't fucking care what the cultists are saying, I don't get my information from alex jones you stupid motherfuckers. I get it from people that have actually traveled through these countries, or who are residents of these countries. I'll see you jackasses in October when things have only locked down more.
>2 weeks
>3 months
>just wear a mask
>just get the mask

You stupid motherfuckers are wrong over and over again and you never get that ego check you need, so you keep gracing us with your bullshit predictions. It's sad, I've been calling this from the beginning, and I'm not talking about some stupid 5G shit.
>>
>>2061190
>I get it from people that have actually traveled through these countries

You don't, or you wouldn't have made the claim that you need vaccine passes for public transport in Europe.
>>
>>2061209
yeah so without knowing the specifics of what I'm discussing you just throw that out there.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/01/world/europe/eu-digital-covid-certificates.html

>Citing privacy concerns, Germany and Austria have not given airlines access to verification devices that they would need to scan the Q.R. codes. France has distributed such tools in airports, and Spain has built a system whereby Q.R. codes can be checked before passengers travel to the airport.

>And one country, Ireland, has yet to set up a verification system for the digital certificates, after its national health system was recently targeted by cyberattacks, according to E.U. officials.

could be that they are taking trains between countries so they need to scan their qr code or something? either way you are a trash source for information.
>>
>>2061031
You do know your freedom bs is just propaganda right? US isn't even top 5 countries in that category. Retard NPC mutt.
>>
>>2061227
>US isn't even top 5 countries in that category.
What "category" and who the hell was talking about the US, you retard NPC mutt variant.
>>
>>2060599
Even if the mRNA works you still have to deal with the new M Virus coming out of China. China wants to keep the world closed, they are making record profits with everyone not traveling and buying shit to cope.
>>
>>2061227
The USA is the least free country in the world. I can't believe they only get 90.days.warranty on new shit they buy lol
>>
>>2061213
Again, where in your post does it say anything about public transport?

Do I need to explain to you in your own language what the words public transport mean? Do you understand that airlines and long distance trains are not public transportation?

Your brain on fox News ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>2061281
Not only the 90 days. Imagine having to brownbag your booze, or not being able to sunbathe in the nude in city parks.
>>
>>2061151
>>2061151
how can it possibly be a doomsday rant at this point? Covid temporary"lockdowns" started in most countries worldwide march2020.

we are 1 week from August 2021 and almost all of asia is still completely closed off to all foreign tourism(china/japan/philippines/indonesia/singapore/vietnam) The other few asian countries like thailand have completely onerous rules to get in and thailand specifically is in a lockdown in all but the name right now anyway. Most of europe has the same random rules slowly being reimplemented.
Next month you will need a vaccine certificate to go to any cafe/pub/restaurant in france/ UK and probably germany too.

how many goal posts need to be moved before you get angry?
>>
>>2061308
Because you forget to mention most countries didn't start vaccinating their population until december 2020, january 2021. And most of them aren't even halfway.

When countries get to decent vaccination rates things will get a lot better.

>how many goal posts need to be moved before you get angry?

I'm not angry because I'm not anti vax, I'm getting my second shot in a week and after that most of the restrictions won't apply to me anymore. That's already the case for fully vaccinated people traveling within Europe and it will later be the case for fully vaccinated people when poorer countries reach decent vaccination levels
>>
File: 1451480358153.jpg (34 KB, 356x333)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
my gf is pregnant what do?
>>
File: S-18065[1].jpg (32 KB, 1334x1000)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>2061325
>>
>>2061325
>go to district court with application for name change
>give a good reason
>take legal doc and get new passport with new name
>leave the country
>knock up a Vietnamese girl
>claim citizenship after x years of residency
>teach English there or whatever you can do
>evade child support forever
>>
>>2061325
have the kid and be a father you pussy, i'm tired of having to deal with the fucked up situations pieces of shit like you leave behind
>>
>>2058603
Last time I was in the red light areas was in November 2019. I had one hell of time, just like every year I have been. What always made me think when I was there was how dead the bars always were. Sometimes I was going to gogo bars and I would be the only white guy in his mid twenties there. I would think, damn this can’t be economically sustainable for these night clubs to be open, unless they are a front for some drug empire or something which would not surprise me. The red light areas before the pandemic were definitely not doing as good as they could before the pandemic.

This can only lead one to consider that what we experienced beforehand will probably never be the same again.

It’s very sad. I know there is other people here who had the best degenerate times of there lives over there.
>>
File: 20190204_194946.jpg (4.09 MB, 4608x3456)
4.09 MB
4.09 MB JPG
I miss thailand so much thaibros
>>
File: Untitled.png (67 KB, 1570x652)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>2061513
Swings and roundabouts.
>>
>>2058603
Southeast Asia, from Bali to Thailand to Vietnam to the Philippines, is fucking dead and its not coming back, at least not for a long, long time. ASEAN governments all have the IQ of a 5 year old and have completely killed their once flowering golden goose for good. And if these countries ever do come back, there's a very good chance it'll just be Chinese business owners and Chinese tourists who bought out all the bankrupt English/Aussie/European/American/local bars for cents on the dollar, completely turning our favorite towns and cities into Chinese colonies, not unlike Sihanoukeville, Cambodia. Why even bother hyping Asia anymore at this point? Even places like South Korea and Japan have shown themselves to be complete and utter morons recently with their approach to this stupid virus.

I don't know about anybody else here, but, barring maybe Brazil, I've gained a newfound respect for Latin America, and their fairly liberal approach at balancing the economy, tourism and the spread of the virus, keeping a nice and even approach between money and safety without being too overbearing on people- and not spazzing out like a bunch of autistic retards like the power hungry, small dicked morons in charge of the countries in Asia. All this posturing and flexing they did over the past year on the world stage and now they end up looking like a bunch of fucking retards because its all blown up in their face. Meanwhile a country like Mexico took a very balanced approach and focused on the virus rationally region by region, didn't pester or shame tourists or money spenders, didn't abuse their citizens, and in light of all that still managed to keep their cases relatively low, and its now totally paid off for them both economically and in terms of the virus. My future travel plans, at least in the near future, are probably going to include Mexico, Colombia and Brazil. Asia has willfully committed suicide, and it shows.
>>
>>2061599
Based Thai slop supper supporter >>2061665
I don’t want to admit this, but even if the bar industry is completely destroyed, I’m still gonna come here and just fuck hookers off Thai friendly. I don’t miss having to endure the pandemonium of max tourism to get to my qts. My hate for normal people has reached somewhat of an apex, and this pandemic will most likely wash them all out so I can enjoy without rats in my periphery

I also don’t want to admit this either, but the worse this gets the more desperate the qts become; meaning lower prices. The vultures who brave this storm like myself will be feasting like lords.
>>
>>2061669
Dude Thailand is WELL passed the point of "bargain discount bro!" and has now full-on entered the Detroit/Gary, Indiana post-Apocalyptic-phase....

https://youtu.be/UDD4iK_zKpw

Shit is straight up dystopian now.

As far as girls go, beer bars and gogo bars are hanging on by a thread or are gone for good, and many of the girls themselves according to the Boomers still there have migrated to online or, even worse, OnlyFans. If the Chinese buy out all these struggling or empty businesses in places like Pattaya itll truly be the nail in the casket.
>>
>>2061057
>100mg
What are you, 65?
>>
>>2061673
Yea I’m on the songtaew now. Nothing is open. So I guess I’m just gonna wander around.
>>
>>2061673
>are gone for good
The things that's always so funny about prophecies like this is that you people act like recessions and economic depressions never happened before. Protip: they happen all the time. The current situation might be a bit different because of the coov and low vaccination rates in Thailand, but demand from tourists isn't going anywhere, so supply will start to catch up eventualy, that's just how economics work.
>>2061036
So many girls with great bodies in that video. Is it actualy a good idea to get the girls that are on the street in the outfits or are they just there to lure you into the bar? Is it a better idea to get them off websites like thaifriendly? Can you safely assume that any girl you meet in the red light district is a hooker that you can fuck?
>>
>>2061751
Right, that's why Thailand's Phuket sandbox is such a roaring success right? Lines of tourists lined up around the block from local Thai embassies all across the world just begging to come to Thailand huh?

>Thai economy no longer a subject of global interest
https://www.thaienquirer.com/30143/thai-economy-no-longer-a-subject-of-global-interest-new-report-says/

Judging by your noob-tier questions on picking up girls in Thailand, I can assume you have never been there before and know nothing of the place. If things continue as they are, all of those places with the cute girls standing out front are going to be shut down and gone for good. These often took decades to get where they are at, built, ran and maintained by expat Boomers for 20, 30, 40 years now, who don't necessarily have the disposable income available in their old age after a year and a half of lockdowns to just magically reinvest and reopen these places again- and what makes this crisis worse even more so than previous ones is the looming threat of hawkish Chinese investors lining up with mountains of cash ready to buy up all these bankrupt businesses for pennies on the dollar and turn the place into one giant money-laundering front full of empty, new, sterile condo buildings like Vancouver, Canada, and you best believe this current piece of shit Thai junta government is courting and catering to these types of investors, and would love to do away with Thailand's fun, free, red light image and Westerner's in general. Duterte's bitch ass in the Philippines is no different, if not even worse.
>>
>>2061759
>Right, that's why Thailand's Phuket sandbox is such a roaring success right?

You're not listening, that's because countries in the west haven't even plateaued in their vaccination rates yet, SEA countries are even further behind. Ofcourse things are shit right now
>>
>>2061762
Yes I know that. The problem is things in Thailand are not just shit right now, but have been for nearly a year and a half. If we are going to save our favorite tourist towns, cities and places, Thailand needed to open up fully like 6 months ago. You act like these travel restrictions and economic chokeholds just started yesterday or something.
>>
>>2061764
>If we are going to save our favorite tourist towns, cities and places,

All that stuff will bounce back up eventualy, that's how economics works. Again, it's not the first period in history where many businesses went bankrupt and employement skyrocketed. The only way all of that would be permanently lost if tourists don't want to come (coom) anymore and as you can see from this forum people are fucking lining up with pockets bursting of money they haven't been able to spend.

Just chill dude, it might take time but things will get back to normal
>>
>>2058603
trying to get into thailand via the teacher route. 1st online video interview went poor. always lag and breakup when transmitting video 5000+ miles. job agency a bit scammy, they want me to front their running costs as a deposit which they promise to return if i get the job after 1 month's work, if i don't get a job, its me thats lost the cash. They asked me if i was kikecinated and i said 'no'. I think in future i will lie, and forge a kikecine certificate. thai's believe every word the kike-media tells them, and right now its screaming at them about deadly covid and the essential need to be vaxxed
>>
>>2061665
>>2061751
>>2061759
i think there is good odds of the coom industry coming back in the last quarter this year: the kikes and pakis ( muzzi sex slavers ) see the enormous amounts of coomer money flowing into the far east and they've decided they want a big piece of it. Hence this hard kill of the economy, so they can now buy up the bankrupt coomer real estate ( e.g soi6 ) then restart it. Tricky times ahead as previous owners ( unorganized Thais, Russians and other westerners ) will be muscled out by the incoming organized kike-muzzi syndicate alliance, and there may be some bloody turf wars, but for the average holiday coomer who just wants things roughly the way things were before, yes, it is in the pipeline and we are well past half way in the waiting
>>
>>2061759
you say its Chinese who want to turn all coom cities into family holiday venues. I say its kikes and pakis wanting to take over the far east coom industry.
If you are right and its the chinese, then the far east coom industry will just move re-distribute somewhere else. Its always been like this : many cities in history were founded by coomers, only for governments to hand over the city to normies once the city had matured. Before covid there were close to a hundred small towns and villages that had minor western coomer populations that were slowly and quietly growing the local industry, these retired expat coomers with plenty of cash avoid the bright lights, noise, and high prices of established coomer cities like Pattaya. These cottage industries are not as affected by covid, and will continue, and, if normies do take over Pattaya, then these other villages will recieve massive boosts to their coomer industries. Personally i hope it goes north, where hotter, taller, whiter thais reside.
>>
>>2061784
I think you guys downplay that soi buakoa and lk metro are owned/controlled by Anglo scum. That’s always gonna be a stronghold. Furthermore, soi boomerang is being built up by Anglo scum as well. Walking street can FOAD, but if the Anglo stronghold remains firm on soi buakow it’s NEVER going away. The concentration and saturation of pension money in that 2x2 block radius is just too intense. It can’t be penetrated by the slants. The chinks can do whatever, wherever else but I’m telling you, this place looks and feels like it got nuked. They’re gonna catch on at some point that unless unrestricted access of TTT to white cock continues unabated their entire local economy gets reduced to FUCKING NOTHING

There are hundreds of people LOITERING on the beach avenues in jomtien and pattaya and they’re FUCKED until there’s enough small Thai girls bouncing on cocks.

From SCAMMERS to BEGGARS
>>
>>2061785
>deep rooted hatred of Anglos
> strategic knowledge and focus of where real estate competitor 'stronghold's are in pattaya
ok you're not anglo. What are u then? middle east Muzzi? Thai? Kike? Russian? My guess is you are Turk / paki / muslim with some roots in England because your english is too good to be anything else, this supports my suspicion that kike-muzzies are trying to muscle into the far east coomer industry. Where has your horribly inbred, genetically degenerated shitskin extended family managed to grab real estate? Which soi's are you now positioned t control?
>>
>>2061785
>>2061790
>oh allah akbar I've been detected! SHUT IT DOWN
goodbye CAPS paki, i wonder if you extended family ventures will be crushed by awareness and boycott of all muzzie owned coomer shops in thailand
>>
>>2058771
1. Yes you can go for the Sandbox Phuket/Koh Samui trip
2. Yes, i think so, see above, could be that while you're there they completly change all the rules and you need to go to quarantine anyhow, just calculate that in your trip
3. Yeah, but you'll need to go in Quarantine for Pattaya i think. Some places are open but it's absolute shitty out there and probably not worth the effort of going at all
>>
>>2061773
>>2061784
Jews and Pakistani's have next to 0 pull with the Thai government the way the Chinese currently do. Not only are Chinese the newest nationality flush with new money, but they also share lineage and ethnicity with the affluent Thai-Chinese upper class of Thai society, who currently run the country behind the scenes and pull on the strings of the junta government. They're also the biggest group of tourists to visit Thailand pre-COVID.

>>2061785
Why should Westerners, who are the ones who initially did all the hard work and built up and invested into the city decades ago, have to give up prime real estate on Beach Rd./beachfront property and retreat further into the shithole interior of the town like some sort of pariah? Fuck that, it's fucking bullshit, and pretty soon Soi Buakhao and LK Metro and Boomerang will be bought out once Westerners take the initiative and do all the hard work in investing and cleaning up that area too. Next thing you know, Westerners will be pushed further and further inland until we're all stuck miles away from the Coastline in the shithole, isolated Darkside area of town. Fuck that. If Soi 6 goes, then so do I.
>>
>>2061835
but its the jews and muzzies that have pressed down this covid BS on the rest of the world, and they've done it to wrest their way ontop of as much of the world economy as possible. It was jews and muzzies that were the 1st to arrive in Phuket this month from flights from the middle east. Semites have a mandate to infiltrate each and every industry in the world, and they have an affinity for the sex industry.

>Why should Westerners,... have to give up prime real estate on Beach Rd./beachfront
you could ask the same about any white wealth : be it South Africa, Silicon Valley, England : the kikes always come after it and either capture it or destroy it. For the last 60 years kikes have been allied with muzzies in pursuing sex industry across Europe, and they'e pretty much conquered it now : where to expand to next? Thailand was always going to be a prime target.
We could do with some on the ground reports from Phuket : what have the 5000+ sandbox muzzies been doing there these last few weeks?
>>
>>2060282
I hate how he talks.
>Im here in Bangkok THAILAND
>Im here in Pattaya THAILAND
>Im here in some ricefield THAILAND
>>
>>2060282
This guy is a fucking moron. Just unsubscribed to him. How can someone be this fucking tone deaf and stupid? It's not even about the bike itself, just his dumb, ignorant, low IQ demeanor and stupid clickbait bullshit.
>>
>>2061860
People with a southern drawl are so fucking gross to me lmao. Same with Anglos. They sound like gross muppet characters. Only america crisp, clean, and cool accents are worthwhile
>>
>>2061771
>they want me to front their running costs as a deposit which
This is a scam. Walk away.
>>
>>2061036
How common are the girls you see in this video? Like the ones with nice curves and hips. I'm into asians but in my experience they often lack hips, the hourglass figure, but I'm seeing some in there that are asian and have that figure, basically that's top tier to me.
>>
>>2061771
Stay on /pol/, you antivax virgins will never travel.
>>
>>2061937
based, >>2061771 just stay home, you're not ready for the real world yet
>>
>>2061937
>>2061942
stfu, i've already travelled between the UK and ukraine back and forth 3 times during covid. Not vaxxed, and covid is a pack of kike lies. currently in Ukraine emptying my unvaxxed balls deep in ukrainian vagoo. bareback of course.
>>
>>2061859
Phuket was already muslim, and you are thinking of the rich Malaysian Chinese businessman that are going to take that area.

People that think this is a one off are delusional. The sandbox model is going to be expanded to all your favorite tourist destinations in Thailand and then throughout Southeast Asia. Most of the sexpat posters here will be priced out.

They have been lamenting the shutdowns for over a year now and they are still just as clueless. No, the vaccine isn't going to change anything. Yes, this is 100% about grabbing all the real estate around the world and all the good kids that did what they are told won't be welcome on this real estate anymore. Every day that passes you would think people would realize this is the truth but instead they just double down thinking things are going back to normal.
>>
>>2061944
England Ukraine. Wowzers
>>
File: 1445107232362.jpg (29 KB, 480x416)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2061082

Imagine flying to the other side of the earth to pay $100 to bang a 5/10 monke.
>>
>>2061311

Enjoy the stroke breh
>>
>>2061944
And you've quarantined each time because you're an antivax cultist plague-bearer, right? Larping virgin.
>>
>>2061951
> Yes, this is 100% about grabbing all the real estate around the world
I agree with you there. But I don't see your alternative business model. Powerful groups want to own markets with high money flow.
What is the point of bankrupting the existing sex market owners in thailand, if they aren't going to restart the market after they bought all of soi 6 and other coomer hotspots? soi 6 is worthless as a potato selling street, its main market is coomers, thats how the owner of soi6 will make the most money. The only alternative is to turn it into beach side holiday hotels, but if powreful groups wanted to build new hotels in pattaya why not build them in Jom-Tiem which is already much better suited to normy holiday makers, and the real estate is cheaper?
No the only reason they do this is to buy into the coomer market, once they're happy with their foothole, they will restart the engine / open the floodgates to coomers : Flights from major airlines to Bangkok start on 1st November, i think thats when it will reopen.
There's no monetary benefit to anyone in just killing the market dead and have all the pattaya thais go back to their farmer villages.
>>
>>2061963
>quarantined
why would i do that? The virus doesn't exist. Viruses in general don't exist, they are fiction fabricated by kike doctors trying to scare normies : a invisible enemy to be invoked when and wherever they need to house arrest the population or scare them into injecting toxins into their veins.
no i go straight out the airport toward the nearest vagoo and empty a load. The cool thing is the ukrainians know covid is total BS too. freedom level is very high here, its a great place to be generally. As a monger the main downside is the you generation here are rich and independant. Businesses all over the world want to employ ukrainian men because they are cheap : hence international money is flowing in, meanwhile young ukrainian women are making bank on insta, tiktok and OF. Its now rare to see older sugar daddies with young hot women.
I have not seen a young woman with a touch of prettiness that looked out of pocket here in the 4 months i've been here in the last 18 months, and the beautiful ones are all rich.
So bareback mongering is expensive here, thats why i want to get to thailand where white cock is rare and at a premium.
>>
File: 1625755949128.gif (120 KB, 546x700)
120 KB
120 KB GIF
>>2061972
not going to read your shit >>>/pol/ fuck off
>>
>>2061965
>The only alternative is to turn it into beach side holiday hotels, but if powreful groups wanted to build new hotels in pattaya why not build them in Jom-Tiem which is already much better suited to normy holiday makers, and the real estate is cheaper?
The open sex market is used to drop the value of real estate in Asia. They basically just force it into an area they want to buy out after a while. Pattaya is way to cheap it's coastline. You can look at beach towns in China that don't have beaches of the same caliber as Pattaya and see there isn't enough to go around. Rich people from all over the world will buy that stuff up and the hotel rates will skyrocket and it will be profitable. They don't really care if the open sex market there dies out because they can open an Asian/Middle eastern style one that is way more discreet and therefore doesn't destroy the value of the land. The obstacle in Thailand and southeast asia was always the local people and the transportation there. That will no longer be the case.

It's already kind of thing for the people of Thailand to point out how the rest of the country is being suffocated by lockdowns while the rich vacation in Phuket and Samui. This isn't really new in Thailand though is it? They are taking a loss right now to beta test the sandbox, and they don't seem to care. Maybe the in the future profit won't be the goal but power and control, when people stop thinking in terms of profit and more in terms of power and control this picture starts to make more sense. It's THEIR beach, it's not for the poor or the unwashed masses.

>>2061973
Nurses in the Phuket sandbox are getting their 3rd shot now, that booster.
>>
>>2061954
it is the fate of most men to fail to make the chad cut. its not our fault we were born genetically inferior, we can't all be Roger Federer or Brad Pitt.
>>
>>2061973
good. Stick to reading single digit worded posts u retard
>>
>>2061957
Enjoy your blood cloths and lung Covid brah
>>
>>2061972
>The virus doesn't exist. Viruses in general don't exist

Does being a long term coomer do this to your brain? How do I make sure I don't turn into a full blown retard like this guy when I do my coomer holiday later this year?
>>
>>2061979
maybe u are right, if so i already said wat the future coomer scene in thailand will be >>2061784
it will be fun traveling around thailand villages and smaller towns looking for the best new hidden gem places to coom.
>>
>>2061992
get vax maxxed ( take all covid vaccines and in future get all the booster vaxs for the endless number of covid variants that are going to be presented to u courtesy of Dr Nosekikenbergstein
>>
>>2061992
everything prediction and deadline you motherfuckers have made and set has been wrong. yet you still talk with the ego of a 1000 instathots. It's fucking incredible, you are like a machine that just can't stop being wrong.
>>
>>2061999
>>2062001
I think the syfillis and HIV infections are starting to rot your brain coomer.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>2062002
>oh ooooh no i don't know how to argue!
>it's true I have been wrong every fucking time!
>better call him a coomer!
>HA GOT HIM
>>
>>2062004
What are you gonna say next Coomer, the earth is flat?
>>
>>2062007
>2 weeks
>lockdown
>buy toilet paper
>wear the mask
>3 month shelter in place
>get the vaccine
>get the booster

you tell me what is next kiddo
>>
>>2062001
>>2062009
>oy vey somebody made a prediction about the future
>It did not come true, that makes them a LIAR, not a wizard or prophet as I thought they were
Sit down child. Let me tell you something about expectations.
Even the black plague ended.
>>
>>2062013
>hey something will happen because something always happens

it's about what i expected from you, you are totally lost
>>
https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow/status/1417859557452259341

I wonder why nobody goes there
>>
Why do /pol/ refugees always come in halfway through the thread count and start SPEWING worthless spittle about the existence of the virus, vax/anti-vax, “well you’re just WRONG” bullshit.

NOBODY HERE CARES AT ALL.

Mommy misses me so she sent me her fuckmeat to coax me to come over and fill her with cock
>>
>>2062015
That was my first post. If you were expecting anything from "me", it is because you are fucking insane.
I am sorry all authority figures have gotten you disappointed in your life, but don't let your deadbeat dad colour your belief in the sciences of virology/epidemiology.
>>
>>2062022
>first post
and? doesn't change anything. all you say the same thing
>well they would never...
>it HAS to end
>there is no way
>it's always been like.......

you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about because you led a sheltered life, it shows.

>deadbeat dad
not sure where that came from but just more evidence you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about
>>
>>2061984
number of words and iq have no correlation
>>
>>2062009
Imagine being a thai and this retard shows up to teach your kids
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (22 KB, 413x395)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>2062013
Status of conpiracy tards: eternally BTFO
>>
>>2062029
you have no point or refutation, and it's sad
>>
>>2062032
He doesn't have to refute anything, saying viruses don't exist is in the same tier as saying the earth is flat. You don't deserve a refutation all you deserve is laughter.
>>
>>2062032
>implying it’s worth going in debate with you
I experience nothing from covid or the vaccine at the moment i’m travelling, i’m vaccinated everythings open and normal. You antivaxxers are going to be stuck in the past.
>>
>>2062001
I'm biased by hope, but I think November 1st is a decent prediction for thailand re-open day. The market has had time to die, now its being bought out, in the next few months the real estate will be renovated, then on Nov 1st the econ will be restarted.
The current covid scare and lockdown in thailand is flushing out a lot of DNs, who are always an annoyance to kike bankers.
>>
File: 1620647402232.jpg (76 KB, 661x721)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2062046
>saying viruses exist
>saying a virus doesn't exist

pick one, I'm not even that poster but I grow tired of how people like you intentionally misinterpret statements. I think covid exists but people like you are too stupid to realize the actual purpose behind the fear mongering.

>>2062048
>i'm vaccinated
>i experience nothing from covid
pick one, and how do you know I'm not vaccinated too my guy? I just see the writing on the wall

>>2062068
I'll disagree but it will be interesting to see. I would love to think things would open in November but I think there is a lot more to this. I'd give it a few more years.
>>
>>2062015
he's right, something always does happen. If things stopped happening, the universe would cease to exist. Excuse me for being to philosophical for your nigger tier brain
>>
>>2062072
I meant that except for showing a qr code and wearing a mask this is the first time all week i’m even discussing or talking about covid
>>
>>2062072
>pick one, I'm not even that poster but I grow tired of how people like you intentionally misinterpret statements.
That's literally what he said though
>>2061972
>The virus doesn't exist. Viruses in general don't exist, they are fiction

Don't acuse me of misinterpreting things when you're too lazy to read through the thread
>>
>>2062073
>i will repeat your point
>then i will call you stupid
>somehow this makes me smart

ok.

>>2062074
>except for showing a qr code
>except for wearing a mask

you aren't too bright are you? is that in addition to the incomplete "vaccine" you injected into your body? lol, you can read the paperwork after you get the vaccine, they will be the first to tell you it isn't finished yet.
>>
>>2062021
>Mommy misses me so she sent me her fuckmeat to coax me to come over and fill her with cock
what does this cryptic bulshit translate into?
>a thai mother sent u her daughter to fuck as an incentive for u to go to the mother and fuck her too?
That wouldn't likely work on me, the daughter is usually the prize, the mother would likely be a pivot to get into the same house as the daughter where i'd anesthetise the mum, then fuk the daughter in her mum's bed. unless the mum had boobas
>>
>>2062075
well yeah you are right, i'm not in agreement with that guy that viruses don't exist. i was too lazy to read his text lol, got me.
>>
>>2062078
>someone on 4chan admitting they were wrong
Pretty based desu
>>
antivaxxers will be put into camps
then they will leave the camps and kill the vaxxers
>>
>>2062083
anti vaxx vs vaxx is just another mask vs no mask

everybody is falling for the divide and conquer, and it's just to buy time while they take all our secret club backpack spots over, people don't realize how lucky they were to stay on a beach for 300 bucks a month in SEA
>>
Another thread INFECTED by vaxx faggots.
>haha! Lemme BICKER about THIS point that nobody cares about
>oh yea!? Well I bet you didn’t know about this anecdote that contradicts your point! What now faggot!
>well I’m gonna BICKER about THIS now. What are you gonna do now?!
>well i got this info graphic that nobody cares about cuz I’m a fucking loser fixated on something NOBODY cares about.
>>
>>2062084
>anti vaxx vs vaxx is just another mask vs no mask

No, they are different. The difference is I am willing to kill vaxxers if they come for me or my family.
>>
File: 321.jpg (100 KB, 1156x1156)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>2062092
>people who take a vaccine are coming for my family

Imagine being this paranoid
>>
>>2062076
what are you even talking about? It doesn't even make any sense
>>
>>2062076
OH NO I HAVE TO PUT ON A MASK FOR ENTERING A STORE FOR A WHOLE OF 30 SECONDS BECAUSE THE GOVERMENT SAYS SO

big fucking deal virgin
>>
>>2062094
>It doesn't even make any sense
i guess you are too dumb to understand

>>2062093
>>2062097
topic is thailand and thailand is currently ravaged by covid, or the vaccine?

btw the nurses in phuket had to get their booster today, that's their 3rd shot

also they are wearing masks on the beach in koh samui i THINK, it would be nice to get some accurate information instead of dumb troll comments from your kind but meh
>>
>>2062091
It’s always anti vaxxers who start talking about it
>>
>>2062091
>act like a complete nutter
>start ranting about how viruses are all just made up and don't exist
>le jooww conspiracy.jpg
>people respond
>NOOOOOOO WHY ARE YOU HIJACKING MY THREAD, THOSE VAXXER SHITS
>>
>>2062101
Yes thailand is setting up schools for extra hospital dpace. Thai’s are paranoid about covid and very strict on the mask and the goverment is incompetent because they just mix all the type of vaccines together which is strongly adviced against. So the booster shot doesnt hold up really because some people get moderna and then a ‘booster shot astra zeneca’ which makes absolute no sense
>>
>>2062107
>So the booster shot doesnt hold up really because some people get moderna and then a ‘booster shot astra zeneca’ which makes absolute no sense
I'm starting to think the Phuket sandbox is a trial run for a lot of other stuff. It's so weird that SEA has been all over the board with this stuff while other countries have annoying but fairly straightforward policies. It's hard to think they aren't intentionally destroying their tourist industry at this point.
>>
>>2062113
i think they're just extremely paranoid about the virus and that's the problem. I can see the sandbox trial run being completly cancelled and people sent back home
>>
>>2062113
>It's so weird that SEA has been all over the board with this stuff
It's not weird at all.

I dated a Thai in my home country and she told me that Thai's who have money visit the hospital for literally every small thing, like little cuts or if your child falls and bumps their head slightly.

While in my country we are the complete opposite. My cat bit me in my arm until it bled, and I told her I would wait a few days to see if the pain would go away, she couldn't understand it. In retrospect it was kind of stupid, because ofcourse the shit got infected, but I didn't know much about cat bites before that.

I don't know if it's because of superstition which is more prevelant in SEA cultures, or something else, but the Chinese girl I dated also was in the doctors office all the time, with every little cough she thought she had cancer
>>
>>2062093
>Imagine being this paranoid

You had better believe it. Which is why I strongly suggest you reign in any ideas you have about voting for or supporting anybody who is for mandating experimental gene therapy.

This is the hill I'm willing to die on, and I intend on taking faggots like you with me if you force the issue.
>>
>>2062091
Antivaxxers are like trannies. They have a compulsive need to hijack every conversation and make it about themselves. Literally all they can do is go "reee look at me I am an antivaxxer/tranny gimme attention". You can't have a conversation with them.
>>
>>2061599
Me too anon :(

Sawasdee, kob kun kaaaaa
Coconut shake naaaa
>>
File: 1619345491548.gif (2.75 MB, 400x200)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB GIF
>>2062150
/trv/ is a trans board you fucking asshole, get fucked
>>
i'm just going, fuck it i'll do 2 weeks ASQ
>>
>>2062150

You will never be a woman
>>
>>2062162
is this an insult?
>>
>>2062156
The only Thai restaurant near me in the USA is actually pretty shit. I don't know how they manage to get tom yum so wrong. I'm pretty fucking sad because I have a place I can stay in BKK rent free and I had 3 or 4 restaurants that were unreal, they were so fucking good. If they closed no amount of Big C mini mall shit is every going to make up for it. Some of those old food stalls had meals I could have eaten for fucking decades.
>>
I might make this move in two weeks. A qt migrated there and told me to cum. Weighing my options
>>
>>2062113
No, its no conspiracy, these ASEAN governments really are just that fucking retarded and have the edgy, small dick, power hungry fantasies of a teenage emo boy going through puberty that COVID provides them the excuse of fulfilling. Look at the shitshow going on in Myanmar right now.

ASEAN is a fucking joke and it blows my mind that the world treats this meme of a "geopolitical block" as anything other than a fucking laughing stock. It's a literal comic-book-villain, Legion of Doom-tier collection of the worst of the worst experimental dystopian governments ranging from Feudalist Totalitarian Islamic Monarchs, Unelected Military Junta's, Single Party Communist Dictatorships, a No-Term Limit Fascist Dictatorship, and various corrupt as hell "Pseudo-Democracies" with links to all sorts of various Human Rights Abuses and literal fanatical genocides, who place dirty Chinese bribe money above the livelihoods of their own people.

The only reason these countries haven't been sanctioned to hell and back is literally just because they have nice beaches and good food, and are of strategic geopolitical importance. Otherwise they are governed by complete and utter morons who whore themselves out to the highest world bidder, which right now happens to be China. Don't expect things to get better there any time soon, they had this sort-of miraculous golden age from 2010-2020 but they completely squandered it due to their own stupidity. and I doubt they'll get another chance like that again.
>>
>>2062139
I can't stop laughing at this post
>>
>>2062178
Fucking waste of time and money. Better off just going to Mexico and get your kicks in Tijuana. Thailand is fucking dead, at least for the foreseeable future, and the rest of Southeast Asia is even worse.
>>
>>2062179
Well I'm thinking the Phuket sandbox is a way to keep the domestic tourists out and only cater to international tourist, that's what I meant. They will probably end up with most of the famous tourist spots in Thailand and beaches sectioned off for rich tourists and the Thai peopl will be left out unless they have some ability to get their hands on a vaccine.
>>
>>2062201
I’m IN THAILAND ALREADY. This is the qt who told me to come
>you only need colona test!
>never try never know :)
They’re so sweet. They really are
>>
>>2062208
Cute. How old is she?
>>
>>2062209
24 :))
>>
>>2062211
Cool, what do her farts smell like?
>>
>>2062213
I dunno if I’m lucky, and she’s not used to getting her butthole tongue fucked, she’ll give me a little poot and I’ll tell you
>>
>>2062208
So cute. Are her nipples really dark? It's the only thing I dislike about Thai girls.
>>
i just want to go to thailand just want to go go go to thailand please thailand let me in i'm a good boy i've been a good boy all year i'm not sick i just bring money money for you oh thailand friends i bring so much money for you but you don't allow me in sad sad sad ooooh thailand let me in
>>
>>2062222
They’ll let you in dumbass you just have to quarantine
>>
>>2062208
>>2062222
>>2062233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY7sDuss4G4

looking fucking amazing holy shit gotta watch the whole video THAILAND IS A GO BOYZ
>>
>>2062236
>the post that saved /trv/
>>
>>2061082
Cute
>>
>>2062236
Looks like a fucking boring, destitute ghost town. He even said everything in Thailand was boring, dead and scary. Why not go to Medellin, Rio De Janeiro or somewhere in Mexico instead? Looks like complete shit.
>>
>>2062267
yeah it was a joke post if you couldn't tell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0e-FfcA4og

ITS HAPPENING HERE NOW LIVE BROS
>>
>>2062268
Phil is a rude wanker. Met him in secrets when he was the manager. Never met a bigger tosser. I'm glad he's really struggling. He just had a heart attack too. It was great when the mother of his kids stabbed him multiple times and tried to kill him recently also. That's what you get for associating with bar girls and trying to wife them up.
>>
>>2062268
Fuck man, this sucks dude. I heard the night life and bar scene in Manila in the Philippines is absolutely devastated, tons of bars are closing left and right. The Manila equivalent of Nana Plaza (EDSA Complex) has been shut down and demolished since the pandemic. So did other iconic spots like LA Cafe on P Burgos Street. Let's hope the same doesn't happen in Thailand, especially in Bangkok and Pattaya. The fact that that guy in that one video said Bangkok was "boring" now is absolutely mind blowing, never thought in my life Id hear Bangkok and boring in the same sentence. These ASEAN governments fucking suck fucking ass.
>>
>>2062272
Rude.
>>
>>2062272
>It was great when the mother of his kids stabbed him multiple times and tried to kill him recently also.
more info on this? i mean holy shit....
>>
>>2062276
there is so much conflicting information out there i would recommend checking out live streamers for updates. we might see them getting shut down after a while considering how volatile things seem to be. I'm kind of surprised the pattaya guys are the ones really keeping tabs on it while a lot of the insta influencers seem to be trying to still hype it up. it's probably because in spite of their shaky morals a lot of the pattaya group had hard charging careers before they took up that lifestyle.
>>
>>2062279
He met 'the one' when he worked at secrets. They had two children together. Then she realised he's a loser and she's a schizo third world whore who's seen a lot of shit. So she stabbed him multiple times and tried to kill him. Now he's single and has two young kids. Also has no money.
>>
>>2062285
that's some intense stuff but at the same time it's kind of typical
>>
>>2062208
>I’m IN THAILAND ALREADY This is the qt who told me to come
.... u make it sound like u've entered the kingdom recently. When ?
>>
>>2062287
Well now he has kids in the UK that hate him and don't speak to him and now he has two young infants in Pattaya that will grow to hate him. Almost like a common theme here.
He used to work as a DJ in slimy London strip clubs. Don't be fooled by his nice guy online persona. Ask him about the pratumnak slasher in the chat
>>
>>2062289
lol nah, i have met a lot of "nice old chaps" in thailand, it's not worth it to trust anyone there. i just watch the live streams for updates, not even really interested in pattaya or any of their spots. this guy is kind of delusional anyway talking about it open up during december. i got tired of the way people like him tend to overlook any problems that aren't theirs a minor nuisances and then immediately become drama queens when something disturbed their peace.
>>
>>2062285
>Then she realised he's a loser so she stabbed him multiple times and tried to kill him
i don't don't know either of them, but i would bet she believed he was fucking another woman. it doesn't make sense to stab someone just cos they are a loser, even to a insane person, they have to perceive some sort of intent to harm / fraud / dis-respect.
What happened to her? prison?
>>
>>2062291
If Thailand doesn't up for High Season this year then the country really is well and truly finished for good. Let us hope it does.
>>
>>2062295
they will go back to agriculture and then the industry will be automotive and factory labor. i think the tourism is just going to be high end resort stuff.
>>
>>2062289
i'm guessing he doesn't realize the thai government is trying to shake him out, he is being way too optimistic about everything there in spite of the lack of stuff to show for his live stream
>>
>>2062298
Thailand has no industry outside of tourism and never will. Investments and outsourcing for such a thing bypassed Thailand for Vietnam years ago. Wages are too high, Thai's are too shitty of workers and the political situation is far too unstable and only getting worse. Vietnam is the leader in the region for any sort of serious manufacturing industry by a long shot, which is why they aren't hurting as much economically despite being closed off to tourism just as long as Thailand.
>>
>>2062309
nah thai has some manufacturing and does stuff with cars and cellphones, the people can also just fuck off and farm. it won't be easy but they don't have to have tourists as much as people think. this is a neverending argument though and only time will tell. i'm just saying i've heard this a lot and it's kind of been a given for a while that a lot of the population just dgaf about the tourism sector. it's wishful thinking that their doors will always be AS open.
>>
>>2062294
Yes cheating is the number one reason for men's dicks to go missing in Thailand. If you're a Thai and you stab a cheating white partner nothing happens.
>>2062303
You need to look beyond what these guys are selling. They are desperate. His bar is in walking Street which is obliterated. There's zero foot traffic. All the bar owners have gone all in thinking they had the golden goose and now the golden goose is dead
>It's just two weeks
>We will be open to tourists by July (last year)
>Now with hotel quarantine there's going to be millions of tourists coming here to spend
>Phuket sandbox is going to be a huge success and then by October Pattaya is going to be filled with tourists
It's all just delusion. Desperation and delusion. The town as it was is done for. It will be years before tourism gets back to what it was. I expect to see most of these failed bar owners back in their home countries within a year.
>>
>>2062318
It might be some of them posting all the nonsense about how thailand is still partying throughout all of this bullshit, honestly i felt like it was hitting a boiling point at 2019. I get that the people need tourism but even in spots like Chiang Mai they were just tired of dealing with people altogether. There was an underlying hostility towards foreigners there, it could be overcome by establishing relationships with people but for the most part they were kind of over all of it. I think this might have kicked off with Chinese buyers taking a lot of the profit, so they were getting saturated with tourists but they weren't the peopel getting the money.
>>
>>2062312
but like the hotel workers are struggeling. Everybody is struggeling in thailand right now.
>>
>>2061325
>>2061334

/thread
>>
>>2062328
did you not fucking read his post? hotel workers are not the only thai people who live in thailand. holy shit, how do the users comprising /trv/ sex threads even make it to the airports?

manufacturing and farming are big in Thailand.
>>
>>2060849
Has it gone now? This was in 2018 I went.
>>
>>2060197
>tired of 18months of hot bareback creampie sex with thai girl students, chinese girl students, miwfs, white girls on bohemian holiday
t. 59yo bald fat cunt with skin cancer on head
yeah, we can all sympathize with your plight , your cock must be tired
>>
>>2062449
>59yo bald fat cunt with skin cancer on head
those poor girls, you've mutilated their limbs brains, haven't you
>>
>>2062366

> Manufacturing
Slow recover due outbreak in a factories

>Farming
only sector that will carried whole thai economy in this year due global commodity demanding
>>
>>2062309

thailand wage lower than even china , it's still cheap
>>
>>2062513
ok, great
>>
>>2062525
Holy based we’ve found the most based poster on the site
>>
>>2062366
Thai manufacturing is a joke. No one is going to manufacture in Thailand in favor of Vietnam. No one.
>>
>>2058603
Get ready boys. the sterilization and Singaporification of Thailand is full steam ahead...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rgluckman/2021/07/08/thai-real-estate-giant-bets-big-on-tourism-rebound-with-32-billion-growth-plan/?sh=32373a2c3ecd

>Having put AWC’s hotel division in order and refurbished much of its retail holdings, Wallapa is focused on three big-ticket urban redevelopment projects: a 16.5 billion baht mixed-use development for Bangkok’s Chinatown, an 8.1 billion baht bet on reimagining Pattaya, and a 5.8 billion baht expansion of its sprawling open-air mall in Bangkok called Asiatique The Riverfront.

Of course, it's lead by some woman billionaire Thai globalist trust-fund brat.

And of course, there is no mention of Westerners in Thailand's so-called future reopening and recovery...

>In a May report, it anticipates Bangkok leading a rebound in the Thai hotel industry with a V-shaped recovery starting in the second half of 2022. Phuket will follow suit in 2023, once travel restrictions are fully lifted and reciprocal travel arrangements are in place with key markets such as China, Japan, Singapore and South Korea.

More sterilization of Thailand, more poor Thai's out of work, and more Westerner's ostracized from Thailand. Fuck Thailand honestly, they deserve to collapse.
>>
>>2062548

Stupid cunt bitch.
Oh well, I hear there’s tighter gash in Cambodia anyways.
>>
>>2062532
wrong thread, idiot
and no, that's not based, that's creative writing. did you not see the part where he says he's writing a character for a screenplay?
>>
>>2062272
Juicy if true. Yea bald Anglo boomers need to be wiped and out and chad pioneers need to enter the fore
>>2062285
Delicious if true
>>2062288
No I’ve been here since January. Things were cool until April and then all the entertainment venues closed. I’m debating going to koh samui because you’re allowed to go without quarantine if you show them a negative covid test within 72 hours or something at BKK.
>>
>>2062366
relax dude i was drunk
>>
File: ugh.png (81 KB, 974x567)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>2062544

SS tier cope
>>
Thailand is the next south Korea in terms of urbanization. There is no reason to fly in western tourists to sustain themselves when they can leech off China.
>>
>>2062572
>>2062544
anon doesn't understand that to manufacture, there needs to be infrastructure, since thailand has better infrastructure than vietnam, then it will get more manufacturing.
Sure, if your manufacturing doesn't require tech and infrastructure, then go to Vietnam for the cheaper labour.
>>
>>2062594
It's obvious you've never been to Vietnam before, construction is happening absolutely everywhere to account for demand. The place is booming, you could compare it to where China was at in the mid-1990's. Samsung moved the last of their smart phone production from China to Vietnam, and not Thailand, for a reason.
>>
>>2062581
Where is major urbanization taking place in Thailand outside of Bangkok?
>>
File: night.jpg (125 KB, 1000x486)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>2062605
vietnam can't even made its own any smartphone parts they just import a parts and assemble it . while thailand have its own autopart design and manufacturing companies

>>2062607
Cope more
>>
Lao sisters getting desperate for cock (money)
>>
>>2062605
Thailand is way ahead of vietnam when it comes to international business. They have all kinds of long established networks and in the masses of street people there are almost infinite factory workers. You have to wake up around 430 am to see all those workers catching the van to work or just get to know actual working thais to know all the stuff they are doing with international companies. You also shouldn't just be thinking in terms of the West and China but India and the middle east as well. Vietnam is tight with China but not quite as poised as Thailand to work with the rest of the world.

>>2062607
It's not urbanization it's factory towns, which Thailand has a lot of.
>>
Thailand factory situation may become like China 40 years ago. A bunch of absolutely poor wretched peasants slaving in plants instead of on farms and getting paid fuckall.

Nobody wants to work on farms anymore in Thailand, but you can't just bring all the people from isaan and put them in office buildings. The only thing useful they can do is put them to work in factories and slowly churn out more foundation for a modern civilization.

At any rate, western boomer coomers don't factor into this process. Tourism will always be a thing in Thailand but the objective is absolutely to pave over the adult industry as it used to exist or make it Thai only.

They want those massage girls and bar girls in factories, not taking cash for sex acts.
>>
>>2062740
Good luck with that. You realize that what women want is what drives economies right
>>
>>2062742
the western mind can't comprehend harsh crackdowns or a junta that isn't motivated by money, it makes it hard to explain some corners of the world
>>
>>2062740

issanNiggers have no values of education at all , they will forced their children to drops a school when grade 3 and send them to work in cities for their big house and pickup truck, althought school is affordable

those cancer are literal same tier with 13 % in USA but probably worse because they're contributed 1/3 of thailand population

it's really fun when see those pathetic retards keep blaming bangkok and other richer regions for their own fucking fault

t. thai from surat thani
>>
>>2062758
are all issan people laos and cambodian? what's up with that? if they are laos blood do you still consider them thai?
>>
>>2062740
>40 years ago
China is still like that today.
>>
>>2062758
I’m trying to go Surat Thani right now but all domestic flights are closed except if connecting from international flights. Total bullshit
>>
>>2062730
Those factory workers are all illegal Burmese migrants. Thai men dont engage in hard labor anymore, they pimp out their girlfriends in the red light districts, sleep and drive motortaxis.
>>
>>2062740
Exchange rate of the Baht to USD to make manufacturing work in Thailand is absolute dogshit. Thailand also has higher wages versus its neighbors. Nobody is touching Thai manufacturing anymore with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>2062770
yes, you are right. that doesn't change what i was saying though.
>>
>>2062760

Some issanNiggers nationalist will considering themselve as lao and keep seethe thais for annex their shithole ( even they'll never use lao alphabet instead thai ) aslo lao and issan accent is quiet different

I dont much about cambodia
>>
>>2062770
Sounds like a based life
>>
>>2062775
is there a straight up thai ethnicity though? it always confused me, like is ayutthaya and bangkok the spot for pure thais? what about chiang mai people?
>>
>>2062782

> chiangmai people

Tai people same as central thai like bavaria and holstein
>>
>>2062782
Central Thais are straight up Thais, though a lot of Chinese admixture among the elite, to include the royal family.

Chiang Mai/Northern people are Lanna, Southern Thais are Malay, with a spots of negrito blood like Maniq and Andamanese. Southern Isaan is Cambodian/Khmer. Northern Isaan is Laos. SOME Vietnamese in Nakon Phanom.
>>
I subbed to the onlyfans of my favorite escort who i fucked religiously. I wanna go back and coom between her tits bros
>>
>>2063714
Post link naow
>>
File: waifu.jpg (57 KB, 720x960)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>2063748
no :)
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoIwjpkUdtQ
>>
this thread is the exact opposite of youtube comments. it seems everyone on /trv/ is redpilled about thais. I saw a video on youtube today about the swedish government wanting to ban their men from marrying thai women and the comments is full of simps
https://youtu.be/WcuarfqJIRo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.