[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yt_1200.png (7 KB, 1200x1200)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Holy shit most western travel vloggers are insufferable
>bald retard hides sock on video to claim he got scammed
>purposely misunderstand others to create drama
>jewish faggot gets stared by a random native and claims it's a kidnapper
>clearly has a guide but claim to be alone
>twink hobo only eats 7 eleven food and is sad all the time
>creepy guy with asian wife eating and moaning about how good the food is
>another less creepy guy with asian wife eating and moaning about how good the food is
>cristiano ronaldo look-alike and his wife are kinda ok I guess
>pewdiepie on crack pretending India is a civilized place
Travel blogs and local asian vloggers are the way to go.
>>
>>2056911
THAILAND ROB IS THE GOAT
>>
>>2056911
>only eats 7 eleven food and is sad all the time
sounds based
>>
>>2056924
7 eleven is really underrated honestly, it was s running joke here about shopping at 711 in japan but seriously they have some good stuff there

good variety of beer too
>>
for me, it's sabbatical
>>
>>2056925
i think asian 7-11s are basically their own thing, even if the same parent corporation owns them

however the anon only said 7-11 as generic term for small grocery store/convenience store where vagrant holiday might buy his baguette and hummus

there is a "foodie" vlogger strictly dumpling whos biggest videos are eating lots of food from different asian country 7-11s, but has other asian travel food eps but some usa. duno if its considered the mukbang category because he does talk a lot
>>
>this video was filmed by Nomad TV
>SCHLUURP
>>
>>2056911
mr.bald has good stuff. what u saying boy
>>
>>2056913
Fuck OFF he’s just another BALD THUMB faced faggot. These fucking ugly pink saggy faced jowl having Anglo BALDIES are fucking EVERYWHERE. And they ALL LOOK THE EXACT SAME.

Everywhere I look, another BALD OLD Anglo faggot LUMBERING somewhere SWEATING profusely. Their existence is a fucking insult to life. They should all be forced onto a boomer ranch so they can LUMBER around and eat from a trough and just get out of my fucking sight. I don’t wanna see DECAYING OLD BALD FAGGOTS trudging around all the time.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUUUUTTT
>bald retard hides sock on video to claim he got scammed
>purposely misunderstand others to create drama
I tried to tell you guys and I was LAUGHED out of the threads for DARING to call that BALD BELLOWER a bald faggot
Can I get a sauce? I want some schandenfreude
>>
>>2057020
>Karl rock is now banned from India

Whaaaat? LMAO what did he do??
>>
>>2056911
kek
>>
>>2057110
>what u saying boy
he has spent his life online and has binge watched everything he hates because he needs to consume more media
>>
>>2057117
it's true lol. appearently if you make millions with your YouTube business on a tourist visa without paying a single dime in taxes while also actively protesting the goverment the local authorities might get imaptient.
>>
>>2057110
>>2057129
Honestly I enjoy watching Bald and even do it sometimes when I miss India, but he constatly misunderstand basic shit in order to create drama.
>>2057020
Kind the same with Karl Rock ngl, he acts as if he's in a western country and gets shocked when scumbags act like scumbags, it's a bit weird
>>
>>2057131
>>2057117
This and also he participated in a political protest against a law supposed to depart illegal muslim immigrants here,which is a no no here and not to mention he went to Pakistan and stayed tehre for like a month and even went to PoK. This together sounds fishy and the govt banned. He isn't setting foot on India soil unless Delhi HC allows him to (he filed a petition)
>>
>>2057112
FUCK
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

THAILAND ROB IS THE GOAT
>>
>>2056911
Don't forget the classic
>tries to speak local language
>nobody understands shit
>everyone seems confused by it
>>
File: IMG-20210513-WA0003.jpg (53 KB, 630x874)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>2057489

Poor bastard
>>
File: Rusland.jpg (44 KB, 501x436)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
I think this channel is a hidden gem: It's a dutch boomer doing bicycle tours in '/trv/ real traveler' approved destinations, some of his videos are more than 20 years old. His name is 'frans de fietser'. Go check it out!
>>
>>2058139

https://youtu.be/OsGYikNlWO8
>>
you’re viewing the wrong channels
>>
>>2058167
What are the right ones then?
>>
>>2057110
>mr bald
Hello pajeet!
>>
lately i like "kurt caz"
>>
>>2057112
You're in every Bald thread, pro or otherwise. Seek mental help.
>>
>>2056911
What's cringe is seeing them making the videos IRL. I was in the airport in Mexico City once while this bird and her betabux bf were filming a video that went something like
>HAY GUISE HEER I AM IN CDMX LIKE 20 BILLION OTHER FAGGOTS BEFORE ME
>>
>>2057131
>without paying a single dime in taxes
There's no sales tax in India? No property tax for rent? How fucking retarded you are brown fucks?
>>
>>2058417
Daily Bald
>>
>>2059883
he just uploaded. Very good travel video in Ukraine
>>
>>2059835
>Clickbait fuck who has no personality except "omg most dangerous restaurant in panama"
Stop watching people who think they are vloggers because they film themselves walking in foreign streets
>>
>>2058139
Based dutch boomer and based op for making me know about him. None of that "GOOD MORNING GUYS TODAY WE ARE IN THE MOST DANGEROUS BLABLA" nonsense
>>
File: 1625166207710.png (534 KB, 870x777)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>2061019
>it's another YouTube video of someone walking in chernobyl
>>
>>2061032
t-t-that's your opinion...
He talks in the language of the country hes visiting, he goes in dangerous part.
he is not a clickbait, i bet you are american.
>>
>>2056911
this poor cunt is proper fucked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAvea9dGAgI
>>
File: 20210720_164404.jpg (833 KB, 1080x1825)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
>>2061055
Hey Kurt, the only thing that happen in your shite videos is when someone tells you to be careful about your camera. We get it you and your friends do it for the money, but please at least bring something like banter to the table, because no one cares that you can make sentences in spanish. Almost everyone in the world is somehow bilingual

Pic related, it's one of your friend that clearly states that he doesn't care about content, all he wants is views to get monetized
>>
>>2056911
>calling his adventures "missions"
>adhering to a straight line for no reason other than having a challenge
>bringing with him his childhood best friend
>Mega Drive GEMS sounding background music on his videos
>making redditors and busybodies seethe because he crosses railroad tracks and other people's yards
I don't know how this nigga got famous with those boring geoguesser videos, but all of his videos not in front of a computer are some of the best travel KINOS on youtube.
>>
>>2057112
>I tried to tell you guys and I was LAUGHED out of the threads for DARING to call that BALD BELLOWER a bald faggot
Honestly, maybe he's brain damaged, but sometimes he tries to pull some shit that if he simply waited 5 seconds for the guy to think he wouldn't have those problems. His video where he is "scammed" by the tickets guy is literally this, he starts speaking really fast to people who clearly don't understand English that well and gets angry/shocked when they're confused.
>>
>>2061102
Absolute kino, his Europe travel series with his friend was awesome
And all the reddit seethe about his latest thing was hilarious too
>>
>>2061102
His series of of guessing his viewers locations is pretty good too but yeah if you aren't into geography or looking at maps then his other videos aren't that interesting
>>
>>2061051
>actually libya and iraq aren't dangerous
>somalia is cozy, please send your daughters

the guy is a fucking idiot and his advice is trash
>>
Try this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQn6zkXsyw
>>
>>2062799
Pretty cool, didn't know about those guys.
>>
>>2056911
The very concept of travel is an inherently consumerist idea. You can't have vlogging without already being immersed in all the stuff Baudrillard talked about making people shitty and you can't have commercial pleasure travel without the stuff kaczynski talked about. Obviously swimming in this shot like a fish in water since day one would turn someone into a foodie with an Asian wife
>>
>>2063989

Broke Farang is good
He goes from PAttaya to Sisaket
>>
>>2057045
>however the anon only said 7-11 as generic term for small grocery store/convenience store where vagrant holiday might buy his baguette and hummus
It is refreshing though seeing a travel vlogger not give a shit about food. Personally I dont care about food either.
>>
>>2061081
kek I'm actually subscribed to Mulvey but not kurt
seems like he's getting a bit annoyed that 80% of his viewership is indian
>>
>>2061497
>all the reddit seethe about his latest thing was hilarious too
About him going to scotland during lockdown? didn't see much seethe about it tbf
>>
>>2061102
Don't forget
>doesn't really even try to complete his challenges, and instead fails them so that he can have a second attempt video
>>
>>2056911
I watch travel vlogs to see the places, not the vloggers. In the last few years, YT has been pushing an "influencer" biz model. But I don't really gaf about those people. I just want to see what place x looks like.
>>
>Gives random store owner a few dollars on camera
>They refuse multiple times, probably have a decent living and doesn't give a shit about their 2 dollars
>They insist multiple times until they give up and take
Nigger they don't want your fucking money and even a turbo autist like me knows that's wierd, especially on camera

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.