[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20210709_200457.jpg (2.76 MB, 3088x3088)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
I'm currently in the lively nation of Belarus. Dont believe te western lies about this country. It is safe clean and a must to see.
>>
>>2055973
I'll add that western media and their bullshit governments want to paint horrible picture of this country but it's just lies...

Imagine living in a place where there no homeless no tweakers not worrying about violent crime.
>>
>>2055979
there are no homeless people because lukashenko, back in the 2000s, had them all secretly killed by the police. not even kidding
and your view is that of the typical sheltered westerner who thinks just because a country is not as it is portrayed in the media everything there is great
>>
File: 1618460114792.png (324 KB, 760x760)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>2055973
>mfw someone in belarus was appointed to shill at the slowest moving board on 4chan
>>
>>2055973
Nobody ever claimed that Belarus wasn't
>safe clean
And for a murikan, you sure seem to have a hard time with expressing yourself in your native language
>>
>>2055973
Are there beautiful women and no darkies? Because as America proves all the riches and comforts in the world mean nothing when obesity and nonwhites scar the population.
>>
>>2055973
>>2055979
I'd be interested in going to Belarus at some point but you're really going to have to try harder with your obvious shilling, Ivan.
>>
>>2055973
don't lie OP you're a bald Irish faggot
>>
>>2055973
That is not Belarus, that is m*nsk
The other 99% of the country is completely different and you will never see it

>>2057602
This
>>
>>2055973
Wow. Belarus looks amazing! I have always wanted to go. Thanks OP for highlighting this hidden gem off the beaten path. I can't wait to dive into this unique and diverse culture. I'll be sure to tell my friends to go too. See you there!
>>
>>2057709
Retarded replies like this are caused by retarded posts like >>2055973

As i said before, the rest of the country is completely different and Bald&Bankrupt highlighted it very well, only jewbinsky-tier brainlets go to a country and only stay in the capital thinking they've seen the entire country doing so
>>
>>2056021
Based, wish we could do that in the US
>>
>>2055973
why are americans so obsessed with ex soviet countries? I met so many of them living in Ukraine when I was there
>>
>>2057761
they want white women
>>
>>2057761
There's actually a lot of good looking physically fit and driven men here. The women are mentally ill uggos though. So rather than shucking and jiving for a 4/10 that's a local 7 you can actually 1-to-1 your prospects in Europe because the non obese white female population doesn't feel like an automatic 10 with every guy in the room trying to get at her.
>>
>>2057588
>beautiful women and no darkies

Yeah that’s pretty much the gist of it
>>
>>2055973
>. It is safe clean and a must to see.
what board u think this is? This is /trv/ we don't care about tourist shit, the only thing that matters is : can u creampie the local hot women?
>>
>>2057588
Basically.
>>
>>2059269
>beautiful women
yes but do u get to creampie them for $50 or under? otherwise they are no use to anyone
>>
>>2055973
I've been in Belarus too and you are lying. Women are gorgeous, but the country is lame overall. Even Minsk is an ordinary big Soviet city with commieblocks lacking a decent highlight.
>>
>>2061921
Do most women speak passable English? They seem like the only reason to go to Belarus.
>>
>>2055973
My name is John Smith. I am the American also and I can of confirming that Belarus is yes very nice place. Please coming to visit Belarus, my friendly Americans.
>>
>>2062750
kek. here I come John!
>>
File: DSC00374.jpg (4.08 MB, 6000x4000)
4.08 MB
4.08 MB JPG
>>2055973
Love Belarus! I had a gf there, but she left to go to America (bretty ironic desu)... Minsk really has a special place in my heart and I wanna go there again someday.
Yea, probably sounds gay, idc tho. Enjoy life there anon
>>
>>2062541
many people I got to know there studied English to become teachers. No idea how many there are, but they exist
>>
You can only stay 30 days as an American right? You getting any pussy (without paying)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.