[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 54 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (945 KB, 613x549)
945 KB
945 KB PNG
What went wrong?
>>
he's not trans
>>
>>2055347
goddamn angloid "humour"
>>
>>2055347
He's British
>>
>>2055347
He's British
>>
>>2055347
He's British
>>
>>2055347
Too much Joey the pedoman
>>
>>2055347
Thailand Rob is the GOAT

but seriously polished vloggers get old really fast with their intros and music and all that shit, i like kino unscripted and awkard live streams.
>>
>>2055347
Same as the top gear trio, got high on popularity and stopped being funny.
>>
I'd put a baby in Sharla desu
>>
>>2055347
>can't grow a beard
>still lets it grow which gives him the facial hair of a 16 year old but with the facial structure of a 40 year old and wrinkles
Everything went wrong
>>
>>2055347
He has a bad case of diarrhoea.
>>2055414
Same, desu. Wonder why her marriage failed though.
>>
>>2055416
Rumors were about her husband being unfaithful
>>
>>2055417
That doesn't really surprise me funny enough, he looked like the type to have mistresses. Though I have been reading in a few threads that Asians don't really follow the whole marriage monogamy thing, it more just about status to them.
>>
>>2055418
Sharla has that QT plumpness to her though. I think she's proper fit. Maybe she's different behind closed doors
>>
>>2055419
Yeah, she's very squeezable. And quite competent too going by videos like the valentine's day and her home videos. Honestly, who knows what her personality is like off camera, but I get the feeling she would not get along with me.
>>
>>2055457
She's better than Emma. She's fuckin off her head
>>
I think he's entertaining, nothing wrong with him
>>
>>2055498
haven't noticed any major changes to the channel. But I also dont watch as much recently cuz i cant go to japan any time soon
>>
>>2055457
>>2055419
>>2055414

Sharla is normie as fuck, almost all her content is low effort shit like shopping or showing products and things other people made.
She seems like a nice person but also super vanilla in bed. Can you imagine Sharla throating you and swalling a fat load? Hell no.

Emma is much more fun, has great creative content and fun humor. She's good at other shit like creating music and meme-ish content. I'm 100% on her being much more fun to be with, and she's probably also a lot more adventurous in bed.

Thanks for reading my blog anon.
>>
>>2056624
I don't know, never stick your dick in crazy and Emma is crazy. Besides, first post was about putting a baby in Sharla, and between the two, Sharla looks to be the more responsible as a mother.
>>
its that fucking unfunny Aussie on the trip thats making this one so bad
though he has declined in the past few years quality wise
>>
>>2055347
He bowed to the Japan government and tourism industry to make generic vlog videos over just random day to day life shit he saw and found out wasn't true. The best thing about his channel early on was him not listening to anyone and being like "well no ken-sama not how it works in Japan, but try again" in a decent video. Then youtube forced the 10 minute rule, then japan tourism and governemnt started throwing money his way, and as a result he just made generic vlog about japan 9001
>>
>>2056940
pretty much this. his early stuff was actually really decent
>>
>>2056624
sharla is just the generic 'pretty girl' vlog. almost zero substance most of the time
>>
>>2055417

Obviously, all Japanese men are lol
>>
>ecelebs topic
Piss off wankers
>>
chris is still good you cucks are just jealous you cant get a irl waifu
>>
>>2055487
>>2056708
What is this about Emma being crazy? I really like her/her content.
>>
>>2057786
He's Korean, tomod8.
>>
>>2057821
Just watch her Twitch stream
>>
>tfw I look like the spitting image of this guy, except without the gross facial hair
>>
>>2057944
Just tell me. I don't watch twitch/streamers
>>
he ended up still being an incel despite moving to japan
he had too much pride to just go to china or SEA
>>
>>2057813
>speaks zero japanese
He's already explained why he doesn't a lot of times. Check out the Journey Across Japan episode where him and Sharla have to speak japanese for the full day
>>
collabs with japanese friends are based

collabs with westerners are cancer
>>
>>2058728
>He's already explained why he doesn't a lot of times.
I always love it when people flip out about white people in Japan speaking english when half the time questions are simple enough to answer where in any city they already know the english words.

Went there once with a 'true otaku basically N1 if they wanted' wasted everyones fucking time trying to speak like a 5th grader, went to some mos burger I just pointed at the menu on the counter and spoke clearly and slowly. Done in an instant. He tried direct translations of things and sound cool, ended up taking 5x longer
>>
File: shorty.jpg (42 KB, 445x567)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
I want to fug the chipmunk
>>
>>2055414
Pretty sure she hooked up with Norm at least once.
>>
File: 0456546546.jpg (1.64 MB, 2400x1350)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>2055347
>>2055368

>DID YA KNOW
>THAT CHOKLATE CRISPS
>ARE CALLED
>POOPLEAFS
>IN JAPAN
>*HOOOOOONK*
>*STARES AT CAMERA*
>FOOKIN HELL JAPAN! YA DONE IT AGAIN
>>
>>2058778
Norm seems pretty gay to me.
>>
>>2058784
His food reviews were always the fucking worst
>today I am trying ramen
>MMMMMM GOOD RAMEN WE SAY OISHI
>THAT WAS SOME OF THE BEST RAMEN EVER
-30 seconds later-
>VERY HARD TO GET BAD RAMEN IN JAPAN EVERYWHERE IS GREAT
what the fuck was the point of all that shit then
>>
Too many collaborations with absolute losers
>>
>>2058732
Natsuki was annoying to me at first but then he grew on me a lot.
>>
>>2055415
>can only grow face fluff at 40yo
he has the same neotonic genes as the japs, he made the right choice to move there. He'd be even more alone in the west than he is an incel in Japan
>>
>>2056940
This.
>>
>>2058784
He does some really weird husky tone of voice too, it's annoying
>>
>>2055347
Some boring brit who moved to japan and never gained a personality.
Then his videos turned into full on tourism commercials.
its not bad content, just feels sanitised and boring.
>>
>>2055347
His channel was alright, especially his first tour across japan or whatever it was called was pretty good.
As soon as he started that agency with other youtube """personalities""" and the cringe Anime man or whatever his name is, that's when it went to shit
>>
Never forget that John Daub tried to fight Chris Broad, which Chris completely ignored. Then John tried to apologize, which was meet with just a "It is no big deal". The absolute state of boomer creators.
>>
>>2055368
SEETH MUTT SEETH
hes great, stop pretending to be assholes
>>
>>2062100
what is Daubs problem? did the overacting as a happy boomer get to him finally?
>>
File: 1473282467842.png (20 KB, 428x489)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>2058786
>Norm seems pretty gay to me.
well with that biohazard tattoo on his left arm that he hides under his smartwatch I got the impression he was into bug chasing and fisting.
he seems nice though
>>
Wrong? This man is living 90% of /trv/s dream. Just like Bald, always jealous posters complain
>>
>Makes money making videos
>Gets to live in Japan without experiencing the insane work culture
>Gets to clap Sharla's cheeks

He is living the dream yet people are perpetually seething
>>
>>2062678
honestly, the more people seething at you the better you're actually doing.
>>
I'd spend a night with Sharla over Emma any day
>>
>>2064174
Sharla probably wouldn't eat ass like Emma would
>>
>>2055347
Holy fuck. Had to look up that guy. He is not a hunk at all. Complete butterface. Why did you choose that pic? Are you him?
>>
>>2058761
>brown skin
>chubby
what the fuck is the point of going to asia if this is what you're going to catch? I would feel incredibly suicidal if I escaped the west full of fat brown asians and roastie white women, only to end up with a fat brown asian in asia
>>
>>2056624
>Can you imagine Sharla throating you and swalling a fat load?
Fuck I can imagine that.
>>
what does ryotaro actually work as?
he seems to have time and money to appear in chris' videos at any given time
>>
>>2066400
Lots are private tutors who work some decent wage per hour, then bank off patreon and YT bux for things. The stable income is from the Japanese tourism industry trying to promote locations and places to visit, tours to go on, or partnered businesses to explore.

Also the cost of living in Japan is fairly cheap, most people "make due" with 35k so it's not that hard to get by.
>>
>>2066447
You have the reading comprehension of a grade schooler.
>>
>>2062050
The "Cycle Across Japan" series was fantastic and I saw a lot of cool places I'd like the visit, seeing that he was forced to stop in random places that most would never go to. His schtick has been getting a bit stale though, and his use of Joey Anime has done nothing to improve it. Should have found a girl to do it with him so at least there's a will they / won't they titillation.
>>
>>2062100
Wait what? When did that happen? Also, funny how Daub got high on the money from YT gems/supports and essentially started only making those livestream videos like "I'm driving a car or taking a train to x place for 40 minutes" and dumb retards give him $500+ for each of those daily streams.
>>
>>2058788
it's true though, it's hard to find a shitty restaurant in japan
>>
>>2066447

learn how to read you fucking doublenigger
>>
>>2055347
I love him.
>>
>>2066882
John claimed Chris was stealing his ideas for videos and his content. I doubt the twitter stuff is still up for it, but it was very embarrassing for John because Chris didn't engage him at all about it. Then John tried to go to "private dms" about it.
>>
>>2066469
this is how i feel too.
his old shit was good.
nowadays it feels like he's grasping at straws.
cunt should just take a break from YT for a few months and then return with something new, like a food review series or something (basically half of his channel already, why not go the whole way?)
>>
File: paolo+deguzman.png (548 KB, 750x768)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
Paolo from tokyo stole his audience.
>>
>>2055347
what happened? you guys are talking like he has been arrested or something
>>
>>2067160
tired of this guy talking to me like im a child
>>
>>2067160
this guy is so fucking off-putting it's unbelievable
>>
>>2067160
>inserts a different camera angle every second
The future of internet videos for children
>>
>>2067160

His merch is fucking retarded
>>
>>2067160
He literally talks like my special-ed teacher talked to me in Highschool

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.