[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there any point in traveling with a physical disability? I’m just not allowed to live life?

>have chronic fatigue
>yes it’s a real disorder and it is as serious as late stage cancer and aids
>can barely move or do anything
>I think it’s just depression so I try traveling
>I booked a room for awhile
>the first week I was doing okay I did stuff and walked around
>eventually just return back to normal
>I have literally been laying in bed for weeks
>I cant even walk to the grocery store so I have just been ordering delivery every night
>sleep 12 hours a day like a retarded rock and just never leave my room

I really did not want to be disabled but I guess I am. This is my life.
>>
>>2007477
This isn't a physical disability. It may be a simple metabolic disorder. If you weren't mentally ill you'd have gone to a doc or two to find out the problem.
>>
>>2007484
There’s a subreddit about it. It’s very real. Years of depression and loneliness have just ruined me.
>>
>>2007492
>Years of depression and loneliness have just ruined me.
well that's still not a physical disability.
>>
>>2007497
Yes it is god damn retard
>>
>>2007477
Have you looked into sleep apnea? Mention it to your Doctor.
If you sleep 12 hours a day you should be rested.
>>
>>2007504
It got worse over time the more lonely and depressed I got so I always figured it was depression.

Whenever I hung out with my friends I dramatically improved but they all died and went crazy
>>
>>2007509
How did they die anon?
>inb4 you killed them all
>>
>>2007477
/trv/ isn't your psychiatrist, you need serious professional help. Beyond that you sound like you need a travel group/travel package. Boomers/chinks buy these all the time and 90% of the time it's a scam but it's very regimented and you won't have to worry about what you're doing/removes decision fatigue.
>>
>>2007512
One overdosed by drugs and my other 2 friends became autistic and schizo and they were always angry and rude the entire time
>>
>>2007477
>>yes it’s a real disorder and it is as serious as late stage cancer
you're about to die?
>>
>>2007477

if you have money you need to hire someone you like to literally motivate you or pay them to do fun things with you. I had a friend like this who was a chad who came from an upper middle class family and he started sleeping until like 7pm every night and he didn't do drugs but did drink. He did pass away within a year after the "depression" (?) began. He did not khs either. It was very strange. And he didn't listen to anyone for help.
>>
>>2007477
Have you tried meth?
>>
File: 1548579320615.jpg (24 KB, 563x501)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>2007492
>it's real, look! There's a subreddit for it!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.