[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1619630910599.jpg (28 KB, 323x499)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
https://www.amazon.com/dp/9810539169/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_3ARKJ2QT5MKTR2YXPDA0

This book should be required reading before visiting, even if not a monger. Hell, the protagonist wasn't one initially himself. Great insight into Thai culture
>>
>>2004195
I forgot to mention, I'm also trans.
>>
>>2004195
Whoa so you're telling me if i start to date and become emotionally invested in a woman who sells her vagina for money and has slept with 100s of men that it might not turn out well for me? That i may be setting myself up for failure? That she might ruin my life along with hers? What a concept, yes op i will read your book.
>>
File: 1619227770627.jpg (90 KB, 748x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>amazon link
do you expect people to buy the book online?

anyways, if this thread is about sharing insightful sources, I came across this blog recently. I've only read a couple posts and they're kinda amusing.
https://afarangabroad.com/2017/01/every-guy-coming-thailand-will-cheat/

I also like some of the stuff Illimitable Men puts out (just need to skip over the MGTOW, misogynistic nonsense). His writing is writing is really good.
https://illimitablemen.com/2015/10/22/how-to-be-happy/
>>
>>2004205
lol you need to consider all the guys who aren't as keen as you and who honestly think it's a good idea. Maybe replace "think" with "feel"
>>
>>2004213
Those same poor guys who need a book like this will forget everything they learned and read once they get their dick wet. Emotions always overcome rationale when youre not used to dealing with pussy
>>
Nice affiliate link OP, how much have you made so far?
>>
>>2004217
Not an affiliate link. Literally just from clicking the share button on the page for the book. Someone once recommended the book to me, granted long after I was deep in the game and knew the rules, but it still gave me great subtext for the whys of the whats I already knew.
>>
Stephen Leather stole the idea for this book from another author. Stephen part owned Private Dancer agogo in WS.

ANYWAY, filthy bar owners and thai whores BTFO.
DARK RED ZONES ALL AROUND WEOEWEOWEOWEOWEOWEO

all ASQ back to 14 days immediately. EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN. DARK RED EVERYWHERE
>>
File: 1606938336822.jpg (103 KB, 969x969)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
> book flight to Bangkok
> flight cancelled a few days later
> no flights now
> Ask for refund
> "Oh no anon we're legally bankrupt so we don't have to pay refunds, you can change your flight date up until a year from now though"
> Not going anymore
Guess it's time to fuck some Balkan whores instead
>>
>>2004247
>> "Oh no anon we're legally bankrupt
the thais are legally and morally bankrupt, Bangkok Airlines is just having a laugh
>>
>>2004195
I saw this book shilled on the previous anon Thai thread and I've downloaded it. Have to say it's pretty entertaining, Thai are really materialistic and soulless. Pinay are better, at least they have some sort of christian ethic.
>>
>>2004195
Holy based. Beat me to it. I finished the book in 12 hours after you posted it. I wrote it off as some normie trash when I heard of it a few years ago but that book is fuckin spot on.

I’ve seen so much Pete-tier behavior it’s sickening. I seethed empathetically at various moments like the Thai boyfriend. I had this fucking cunt bring her Thai boyfriend to ibar and say “oh no he’s just my friend” and his name was fucking BIRD. I stormed upstairs to insomnia and I’ve never talked to her again. The split second eye contact I made with the guy was pure murder.

Here’s the free PDF guys

https://thethaidude.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/PrivateDancer-StephenLeather.pdf
>>
>>2004203
You will never be a woman.
>>
>>2004207
>>2004364

Thank you, based gentlemen.
>>
>>2004207
>insightful sources,
>afarangarod
Boomerbabbel
Jesus, if you think this is insightful, you need to start lifting and practicing the now forbidden art of pickup because that is the equivalent of "just be youself"
>>
File: 5944444456.jpg (384 KB, 870x720)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>2004416
listen motherfucker, I stated very clearly that I've only read a few of his posts. Now why don't you share something enlightening before I pull the trigger on my steel.
>>
File: popped collar.jpg (50 KB, 500x407)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>2004421
I did, just count calories, lift and approach women as a sport
>>
>>2004364
I don't know why you get tricked into drinking in ibar. You do know whores get commission on drinks even in there right? You're being scammed from day one even when you don't know it
>>
File: 1619607584013.jpg (165 KB, 720x960)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>2004427
>I did
fucking WHERE? in which reply did you contribute some insightful sources
>>
Can someone redpill me on Songkran? Is it epic? Is it shit? Is it worth planning your holiday around? Thanks in advance, based patricians.
>>
>>2004476
No, it is not epic in any way. It is just a nuisance and the prices go up.
>>
>>2004476

I was excited as I pulled into Pattaya to see everyone having one massive water fight with water guns and balloons, even out the back of moving pick ups. I was really tired and got immediately pissed off with them squirting me and the water going in my bottle of Chang (they sometimes fill their buckets up with water running down the street)

I eventually thought fuck it and I just had a good laugh for the remainder of the time I was there and I would go back. Just don’t be tired or hungover and slap a Thai like I nearly did.

I know someone who was walking down the street and stood on a drain cover and as it rocked it splashed drain water on his leg and it infected a cut, he nearly lost his leg over it
>>
File: Darién_Gap.jpg (125 KB, 744x597)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>2004195
>>2004364
Bangkok Post:
"With all its local wisdom,
Private Dancer ought to be made available to every tourist at port of entry."

Pattaya Mail:
"Best book regarding relationships with bargirls that you can ever read.
Should be compulsory reading for all first-timers to Thailand."
>>
>>2004547
I have an extremely large scar on my leg from songkran where I had a mosquito bite I scratched and ended up with staphylococcus infection my entire bottom half of my leg was like gang Grene I had to return home and the doctors said I almost would have lost my leg. You don't know just how fucking filthy that water is. Along with when it floods, don't get that filthy water in any cuts.
Songkran is fun as fuck though, best new year's party I've ever been to. In Pattaya they drag it on for a full week though and go over the top putting large blocks of ice in water making it ice cold. In Bangkok it's better and more laid back. In patts soi 7 and 8 used to be huge but now those streets are pretty much done.
The British retards who go overboard spraying oncoming motorbike traffic is a bit of a joke. Some foreigners get too personal and angry.
>>
>>2004476
Nope. Absolutely not. It’s a nuisance. It’s just people soaking each other with water. I stayed in my room the entire time and only came out after dark
>>
>>2004688
OK. I figured. I'm just going to dive, explore, and monger.

While we're at it, anyone care to redpill me on Full Moon Party?
>>
>>2004328

>Thai are really materialistic and soulless

One big problem seems to be that western men try to wife hookers, and then think that's all Thai women. Some men successfully wife hookers, but more men get screwed over trying to do so.

Sexpats getting screwed over is no surprise. They are not respected inside or outside of Thailand. They are seen as low status as the hookers honestly, by everyone except for themselves.

Pot calling the kettle black if a sexpat who literally goes to live in a foreign country to have sex with hookers calls Thai hookers souless. Superficial people screwing over superficial people.
>>
>>2004967
You’re not wrong. I’ve caught myself getting a little miffed sometimes and then I remember im a sex tourist rat and ill treatment directed at me is kind of warranted.

If Chinese people came to America and were plucking white women off the street to use and abuse right in front of my Face I’d probably treat them the same way
>>
Dudes I got really physical with a qt tonight I think I’m turning into Pete. I grabbed her by her sweatshirt collar and threw her onto the bed during a drunken argument. She started crying and I told her to leave
>>
>>2004976
you didnt happen to blab to her about your 40k in crypto, did you?
>>
>>2005301
Only college educated Thai people even know what bitcoin is. This qt was from bumfuck loei isaan
>>
>>2004976
Based
Throw the seamonkey
>>
>>2004195

>I hired a bar girl in Bangkok.
>She took me back to my hotel
>tore the clothes of me, ruining a very expensive shirt
>bent me over on all fours on the bed
>and literally bit my asshole
It was horrible
>nevertheless I tried to sex her
>her pussy smelled like dried fish

I do not see the attraction.
>>
>>2004195
I’m literally trapped in chon buri now dudes. It’s a black hole with beaches. You’re allowed to enter but you need an urgent reason to leave. My fate is sealed...
>>
This book is incredibly boring, it has no style whatsoever. A machine could've written it
>>
>>2004195
>Pete wanders into a Bangkok go-go bar and meets the love of his life
>meets the love of his life
STOP GOING TO THAILAND TO FIND LOVE ESPECIALLY WITH ACTUAL PROSTITUTES
YOURE GOING TO THERE HAVE FUN AND FUCK
NOT TO FIND A GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE
STOP BEING RETARDED
>>
>>2004207
Really enjoyed both links you posted anon. Do you have more interesting stuff?
>>
>>2005728
Pete wasn't going there for work actually, and was initially trying ro avoid that whole scene
>>
>>2005725
I listened to the audiobook. The different characters fully voice acted
>>
>>2005725
Honestly you wouldn’t understand unless you’re a seasoned monger. Having mong’d for awhile and then read the book, it hit me hard.

Everything in that book could happen and does happen regularly. The book is actually pretty informative
>>
>>2005747
Forgot to say it was a great listen. Like an old school radio play
>>
>>2004230
Best time to go is now
>>
>>2005764
I beg to differ. Even the restaurants are closed now. Can’t even go to the gym. I go for an hour walk and then have a quiet teen over. Other than that I browse /pol/, /trv/, /adv/, /biz/, and YouTube.

It’s better than working or being in america but I’m getting REALLY sick of this faggot virus.

I wanna hump this fucking butt
>>
>>2005747
Link?
I’m dyslexic
>>
>>2005775
Am I supposed to be impressed by this fat hog with no ass?
>>
>>2005725
Roastie hands typed this
>>
>>2005782
Calm down lady
>>
>>2005398
Only a gay guy would care about shirt more than a pussy. Also fact that you are turned off by woman's smell is telling. Just start fucking ladyboys.
>>
>>2006020
Cunt it’s not any of that that makes him a poofta, it’s that he says Never-the-less.
Fucking gay!
>>
File: couv25068905.jpg (76 KB, 212x350)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2004195
>The virgin Private Dancer versus the Chad Bangkok Eight.

Don't get me wrong it is a ok book, but it misses a lot of things about Thai culture like Thai humor and jokes. Bangkok Eight is far more in depth take on Thai culture.
>>
>>2006023
Bought on kindle. Will read and report back
>>
>>2005780
I got it from Audible
>>
>>2005775
>shitty tattoos
>cellulite
Aaaaaand this is why I just stopped dating/picking-up when I'm not abroad. Goddamn Columbians, Greeks, Latvians, Nips, and Thais ruined American women for me.

>>2005398
>wearing an expensive shirt to a go-go
>owning an expensive shirt
Fucking moron.
>>
I was sitting on a roundabout bench at the curve leading to jomtien road. This absolute weasel of an ailing old British faggot was trying to convince some 40 year old thai woman to go with him. She kept rejecting him even as he upped the price and insisted she had a friend for him.

What a fucking loser lmao. I dunno if I could retire here dudes. Imagine coming here expecting p4p on demand and being rejected because you’re too old and gross. I’d kms
>>
>>2006328
you're the loser. You still need to bring in an income every month. That guy has fixed income rolling in monthly. The thais dont care if you're 100 or 20. Money number one faggot
>>
File: FB_IMG_1619975522437.jpg (41 KB, 443x960)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
>>2006551
fucking pathetic. any man who entertains that fulgy sloppa's quest is a massive simp, without question.
>>
>>2006584
Nothing wrong with hooking up, fuck and leave
>>
>>2006328
If this was true then the thai women obviously knew him from before and rejected him because he's a garbage human or something, but this is obviously larp because I can recognize you're the same faggot spamming your made-up stories daily on /trv/
>>
>>2006613
Why do you think my stories are a larp lol I’m literally in Thailand you fucking moron. I’m using a DTAC SIM card
>>
>>2004660
Always carry a tube of triple antibiotic ointment when traveling. Used immediately, it stop a small infection from getting bad, and can slow a bad infection down for a crucial few days.
>>
>>2006551
that tranny wants money, she doesnt give a fuck about getting out of thailand
>>
>ermagurd!! it hit home!! Thai sexpat CULTURE!!

monkey culture. who cares enough to read a book about this shit
>>
>>2006629
Just because you are in Thailand doesn't this isn't a LARP
>>
>>2006751
sorry for the bad sentence. I am drunk. I am saying you can be in Thailand and your posts still be a LARP
>>
>>2006551
WHY doesn't IT get a JOB and PAY FOR IT
WORTHLESS WHORES
>>
>>2006694
Naw, it speaks to Thai culture, whicu you should know to Sexpat properly. And speaks to the Western misinterpretations of that, and what can happen when you aren't fully aware of what's going on. Which is most Sexpats at some point. It also speaks to how Thailand is the one place you can accidentally become a monger, even if that's not your attention
>>
>>2006763
Honestly, not the only place to accidentally monger. I have seen it elsewhere. But it was still Thai hookers. Just not Thailand. They are the only people capable of it, it seems
>>
>>2006629
No one cares about your autistic larps homo
>>
>>2004195
Thailand is shit now, compared to the 00's (or even the 90's) when that story was set. Still fun but not the bargain basement it used to be. Most of the better looking girls are social-media obsessed egotards now, the tradiational Thai girl who'd talke care of you has been replaced by retards who can barely cook and sure as shit wont be wiping your arse for you.
>>
>>2006328
He's just a cheap fuck, probably offering 500 baht for short time or some shit. Plenty of slags on Soi 6 who'd ride practically any old gimp for 1000.
>>
>>2005775
I live in a shit hole in LA. I just want to chill by Jomtein, wake up go running on the beach, shower, then get to work. During lunch call over a TTT to milk my balls. Then continue back to work, and run during sunset. And call it a day
>>
>>2006758

> women
> get a actual jobs

thais women are such a useless lazy piece of shit (especially from isaan and northern ) they rather to spread leg for penny than study hard and find decent jobs

this is why give a women election rigth is mistake , i can't imagine if thailand ruling with lslamic rule like saudi arabia or afganistan
>>
>>2006783
Very true but unfortunately the never ending streams of newbies means that they won't believe you. A blown out roastie from Buriram with a preschool education can command top dollar these days.
>>
>>2006763
>Naw, it speaks to Thai culture
who gives a shit

prostitutes who will stab you for cash is le ultra exotic thai culture huh
>>
>>2006783
Yea this is true. I showed this girl a picture of me holding 10000 baht and she laughed in my face and never responded again. I’m an above average looking white guy too.

I didn’t know it was possible to be this pathetic
>>
>>2007030
> I showed this girl a picture of me holding 10000 baht
I think you are the pathetic one here anon.
>>
>>2007089
>I think you are the pathetic one here anon.
if you see someone posting "trekkie" "tight thai teen" or "TTT" it's the same mongoloid.
Imagine 'living the dream' and being in Pattaya with everything closed and locked down and all you do all day is larp on an anime image board filled with spastics that have never left their home city
>>
>>2007091
Plenty of action in Pattaya from freelancers.
>>
>>2007104
how do you meet up with freelancers? gathering info for when I go there
>>
>>2007091
Gogo cuties for 1000 baht
It's a buyer market
>>
>>2007091
Projection much?
Yea I took a gamble, but I have a qt that I get to fuck condomless and we hold each other down. I forget about everything when I with her. I think I love her. She’s so cute.

You wouldn’t understand :’) you try to write everything off as a larp but it’s all real it’s really happening and you claiming it’s a larp just authenticates it’s savoriness
>>
>>2007110
>>2007134
Sike it’s 2k minimum you guys are delusion
>no you’re delusional
If gogo girls were clocking 1k then they’d be on me like flies after the first 2k bang (they’re not). They’re scalping right now.
>>
>>2007110
>DL ThaiFriendly app
>get premium
>message qts
>”do you freelance?”
>yes
>”how much for short time”
>1500
>send hotel location
*you pin drop your hotel location on the app*
>ok I go 15 minutes
>qt shows up
>have sex

If the clubs open it’s the same thing starting with “do you freelance” and instead of pindrop they follow you
>>
>>2007162
Imagine being such a sperg you open with 'do you freelance'
>What is face
>>
>>2007164
Listen rat, I don’t care if you believe me or not, I’ve fucked 50 girls the old fashioned way. I’m sick of it. I like being a slug with these whores. I like testing the boundaries, I like treating them like fuckholes, etc
>muh face
Yea see when you decide to be a WHORE that goes out the window. Sorry Charlie, I don’t respect the “face” of a whore. Treating women like shit is the entire point of paying them.

Save face for the yeji tier qts in Korea
>>
>>2007187
>Yea see when you decide to be a WHORE that goes out the window
you're a loser and sooner or later you will learn your lesson. Farang are less than a soi dog on the totem pole. This is what happens when you make a prostitute lose face/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYgCUvF7LWQ
>>
>>2007162
based
>>2007164
you'll never be a woman
>>
>>2007158
>have a qt that I get to fuck condomless and we hold each other down. I forget about everything when I with her. I think I love her. She’s so cute
>Okay Pete

This is not an accomplishment. Any Thai qt you hold down will hold you down, and let you fuck her raw for the hope of you taking her from Thailand, and the minimum of not having to whore as much or stay in her little hovel

>>2006551
This one is honest
>>
>>2007205
>the hope of you taking her from Thailand
Literally none of them want this
>>
>>2006783
You're there to fuck and have fun, why are you talking about the girls cooking food?
>>
>>2006818
what are you running from LAbro?
>>
>>2007030
>Imagine the tightness
where the fuck did you find her? TF?
>>
>>2007272
He's literally taking screenshots of his phone rather than posting just the image. He's dumber than a grilled cheese sandwich from family mart.
>>
>>2007279
That grilled cheese sandwich is pretty good though
>>
>>2007205
>t. Never set fucking foot in Thailand
>>2007228
This. Thais are brought up to believe they’re a superior race and that nowhere in the world is as a good as Thailand. Their food makes everything else seem bland so I kind of get, but yea, imagine the delusion of this moron
>>
>>2007272
Nah dude tinder. She’s an egotistical insta thot that has her friend take pictures of her walking in spandex from behind. I hate women dude. Like just let me give you 500 FUCKING DOLLARS TO GET ACCESS TO YOUR PUSSY

I mean who does this bitch think she is? You live in a 3rd world country, we’re in the middle of a fucking pandemic, there are NO tourists, and she STILL has the audacity.

I hate this timeline, but it’s ok I can I cope
>>
>>2007293
>Thais are brought up to believe they’re a superior race
Literally every single race on this world believe that they are superior than others
>>
>>2007299
They intrinsically and instinctively believe it in a non-reflective way. It’s like programmed into them. I can’t explain it. In america I genuinely believe most people are tolerant and accomodative of different people (barring the reasonable prejudice against joggers and beans). I think this is the same for other SEA countries, and most other western nations. It’s an enigma
>>
File: roger ver2.jpg (43 KB, 725x725)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>2007190
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYgCUvF7LWQ

I'm not justifying the beat down, but it really is strange that some farang do not recognize that if they are semi-alcoholic sexpats are considered low status men, and are only tolerated.

I would ask them to reverse the situation, and imagine if say Chinese men were coming to their nation, getting drunk nightly around town and openly banging and bragging about banging white hookers. IMO they would have to be polite and friendly to locals at all times to avoid getting the shit beaten out of them.

Sometimes you've gotta be realistic and think about how other people see you, even if you don't see yourself the same way.
>>
>>2007304
I initially struggled with this characterization, but then I thought about the way I see n1ggers and was like “you know what, I get.” Its the price you pay for TTT and I’ll pay it in spades lemme tell you.

The best I can do is be humble, respectful, speak the language, show deference and tip. Seems to work out ok.
>>
>>2007293
Never set foot in Thailand? I was a whole papasan. And what you are say about Thais is generally true. The exception are the whores. Specifically the ones whose primary customers are farangs (we never talk about how most Thai prostitutes are for Thais). The the Thai whore knows she's used up goods, only a level above the farangs she services, and getting out of Thailand is a clean slate. They still typically regret it and want to get back when they leave. Or create a mini Thailand wherever they go
>>
>>2007329
Prove it, yai meung
>>
>>2007329
As a matter of fact, I am the reason there is a Thailand general. I first made posts over 5 years ago at this point, sharing stories and giving advice. At that point sex tourism threads weren't allowed so they'd get deleted. Then Thailand General (Only Japan and India really had generals then. This was the tail end of the RealTraveler TM era) was created as a thinly veiled way to still talk about it. Even though the Thailand Generals initially got deleted, as well.

I honestly feel bad about this legacy, as it was start of this board becoming what it is now. ;_;

In the history of Black Papasans, Soi Cowboy is named after a black military vet, bar owner, and papasan, and I was another vet, part of that legacy.
>>
>>2007298
if you find her on tinder and she is a instathot she was probably promote herself. Anyway very based anon, I can't believe you cold blooded asked her how much for her punani.
>>
File: 1614122310184.jpg (37 KB, 400x400)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
2000+ new cases. This is obviously much higher but the junta is doing what they do best and lying. Dark red splashing EVERYWHERE.
Kill the king and bring back Thaksin
>>
>80 dead a day from COVID
>numbers going up by 20 a day
>est. to reach thousands dead
>turns out the chinks scammed them with the Zinovac vaccine which they put all of their money into
>no vaccine availability for months thanks to lolnomoney
2021 is fucked right guys? What are alternatives to this fucking shithole?
>>
File: 1584284253688.jpg (73 KB, 480x1280)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2007401
Thais aren't getting tested. If you test positive there's no home isolation and you get taken to a government run shit hole facility. They will somehow try to blame this on dirty migrant workers from Myanmar or somewhere but it's out now. Country is well and truly fucked. That whole year and a half was for nothing.
>>
>>2007403
It seems they're starting to fuck over Cambodia and Vietnam as well with their fuck up. 2021 looks fucked imho.
>>
The retards in charge tried to make money off a vaccine deal and now everyone is going to pay. This should hopefully kill off the remaining straggling bar owners. The future will be majority Chinese owned businesses
>>
File: 1619915448669.png (919 KB, 2000x1500)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
>>2007267
>>2006818
>>
File: ogk2Fzd.jpg (231 KB, 870x864)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>2004476
i was in chiang mai in 2016 for songkran and honestly it was the highlight of my trip, by the evening i was getting pretty tired of it though when i just wanted to get some food and not walk around in wet clothes.
>>
>>2007267

LA Rent. 1200 1br shit hole. I already set a budget of 6 month at 1000 a month at Jomtien Beach. This covers rent, electricity, internet, motorbike, gym membership. and etc. Gonna give it a test run for 6 month while I wait for my dual citizenship for Vietnam. I'm hopping to live in Da Nang or a quiet beach village in the middle of Vietnam.
>>
>>2007345
yoooooo can you do IAMA on your war stories? Are you a nam viet
>>
>>2007419
So out of the loop, what happened there
>vaccine deal?
>sudden spike in cases?
I thought they had it under control
>>
>>2007190
Lol shut up faggot
>>
>>2007517
No. T.G. "Cowboy" Edwards was. I am an OIF/OEF vet. Not sharing war stories
>>
>>2004195
// SPOILER ALERT!!!

So I skimmed through this book in 15 minutes. So Pete is murdered by the assassin fr or is he in an accident before he gets murdered?
>>
>>2007619
if i remember correctly, he was killed by assasin on motorbike.
>>
>>2007256
Because when you long long time a girl you really like and take her touring around the country for days, weeks, or months, like a pseudo gf (that plenty of retards consider to be a real gf), you need a lot more than just good sex to enjoy the experience.

Thought that would be obvious but I guess not.
>>
>>2007659
Not to mention self-obsessed princesses are only ever fun to fuck, and total cunts to hang out with. Why anyone would want to socialse with these type of women outside of the bedroom is beyond me. And it's not like you're goijng to be fucking non-stop 24/7, so it makes sense to find a down-to-earth girl, who isn't an egotard spastic, to hang with.

Or, you could just go and hang out with other expats but they usually bore the fuck out of me almost as much as the princesses.
>>
>>2007030
Mobile internet has much to answer for, my friend.
>>
>>2007516
sounds pretty comfy, I hope once you get there you'll be relaxed and find joy in it all. You're capable of working remote?
>>
>>2007516
you only pay 1200 rent in LA and not even a studio? ...LARP? Fr this has to be BS. Can I stay with you for a week for $200??
>>
>>2006304
>>shitty tattoos
Is there another kind?
>>
>>2007559
>they had it under control
Under military rule they only tell you what they want you to know.
>>
>>2007659
Imagine seriously long-timing any bar girl ever. One time I let one sleep over because we went to Hollywood and crushed a bottle. I took her to eat the next day and she barely touched her food and was acting like a surly child. It was ying from toybox. I still love her and that wasn’t the last time I saw her but once I cum it’s a few cute words of pillow talk, a squeeze of their butt in front of the mirror and then they gotta go.

Anglo boomers who take these bitches off the market for weeks at a time are the absolute sewer rats of the planet. Fuck her and send her back to the street
>>2007663
Women having rights was a mistake.
>>
>>2007642
>>2007619
Pete got it coming and was an absolute cunt to the Thai girl. I felt sorry for her.
>>
>>2007842
>Imagine seriously long-timing any bar girl ever.
>she barely touched her food
>It was ying from toybox
so you took a soi six whore for long time (idiot) and then wondered why she didnt want to eat a lot of food (idiot)
She might not have been watching Scooby Doo like most but she's definitely on the yabba dabba doo.
>why long time a bargirl
you're so stupid you took a filthy yabba'd up soi hok whore long time and took her to eat food lol, says more about you than her.
>>
>>2007880
I love how the hitmen talked
>boonsoon was solid I knew he’d get the job done.
I wish I knew some Thai hitmen. We’d go to the karaoke bars and lurk in the darker corners and be rude to the lightskin sticc cuties from chiang mai. They’d eat it up because were dangerous and they’d reluctantantly let me fuck their porcelain bodies because I got the recommendation from poonsowan

That’s all I want. I’m tired of living in this farang ghetto with these bottom-feeding Anglo faggots. I wanna go do cool shit with some Thai dudes

REEEEEE
>>
>>2007887
Black papasan here. I have done some cool shit with some Thai dudes. Hung with some "big bosses" and the like. Never was an asshole to girls, though. My 'in' was the mamasans. And rather than gogos, it was partiesvin homes/estates. No public cavorting with whores. At least in whire mode. A lot of the Thai men focused whores are "sidelines" and college students and retail workers by day, especially in the North. Speaking of the North and porcelain bodies, had my share of them, but another treasure trove of porcelain Thai women comes from the parts of Isaan that border Laos, that used to be part of Laos, so the people are ethnically Laos. Maybe some Vietnamese in some of far North Eastern parts like Nakon Phanom, that border Vietnam. I notice that farangs like to think of Isaan as primarily the browner Thais from the likes of Buriram and Surin, which border Cambodia.
>>
>>2007913
It really upsets me that you’re a jogger, but whatever cool story.
>>
>>2007914
I'm also trans, btw
>>
>>2007880
I think the book did a good job of showing that most of his being an asshole came from cultural disconnect. He figured out what the deal was a little too late, unfortunately
>>
>>2007913
Can you give us deets into getting into sideline game
>>
>>2007922
Nah he just refused to trust his gut and I also got the feeling he was inexperienced with women generally. The amount of deception in that book was only a slight hyperbole of what it really is

I was fucking this gogo girl and she was asked me to meet her at tree town. We chatted for a bit and she was touching me saying “man kiao” which means hairy, and that she liked it. All the smiling, touching, and fucking is entirely an act. It completely baffles my mind how they can act so well. It’s like spec ops levels of emotional control
>>
>>2007913
>Thai women comes from the parts of Isaan that border Laos
ubon ratchatani and go east until you come to a temple with an underground snake and market and you can swim across the mekhong to laos
>>
>>2007928
It's ok if you accept it and realize what is happening.
You can still build a good relationship with a bar girl, especially if it is a ladyboy but be wary of scams and being manipulated too much.
Ladyboys generally become very level headed when they reach 27-30 because they are looking for sane partner and those who were crazy either fade away or kill themselves.
Thailand is also a very diverse country, a LB from a family in the south with Chinese or Hindu background will have quite a different mindset from a LB from Isaan.
>>
>>2007944
>You can still build a good relationship with a bar girl
100 percent correct!
I would say 90% fail but it's definitely possible. You both need to go in to it with the same level headed thinking. You know where you met her and what she does, she knows where you met and what you do.
>>
>>2007928
It's like Vidya game for them. They are literally practicing their craft day in and day out. To a personal deprived of social contact, it will fuck with your brain
>>
>>2007967
The 10% take the girl away from the bar. But then you are either living in bum fuck Thailand, which admittedly can be comfy, or bring her back to your country. Also, do understand and accept that she is still whorong while you work on her visa. The MOST I have seen a Thai hooker do is short time only when they were engaged. Rarely do they just wait for you back in their village.
>>
>>2007975
You can take the girl out of the bar........if you had any brains you would be able to complete my sentence.
>>
>>2007974
>me
t. Is deprived of social contact
>>
>>2004195
I read this book and it put me off ever going to Thailand so I guess it worked
>>
Rolling for model tier creampied qt
>>
>>2008036
ooOoOooOooOoOooOOoooooOoooOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2008045
Oh....
>>
>>2008045
Is this the same as the one earlier?
>>2007298
>>2007030
>>
>>2008051
Yes
>>
File: disgustino.jpg (9 KB, 226x258)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>2008048
>>2008045
>>2008036
>paying money to raw dog a hooker
>>
>>2008061
>he would pass up putting his dick inside this raw for 300 dollars
>>
File: ass.jpg (264 KB, 1080x1350)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>2004195
Thanks for the recommend - I just read the whole book - it was a great read.

I found the bit about hiring a hitman a little hard to believe but other than that all great

>>2004364
Thank you for the link - good man.
>>
>>2008066
yes. I've slept with hotter girls off Tinder here in north america, and I paid $0. I don't even buy the girls their drinks.
>>
>>2008101
>he goes out and plays their game instead of commanding them with cash.

Faggot!
>>
>>2008101
Sure you have bud
>>
>>2008118
What game am I playing going out for drinks with someone, having good conversation, and then bringing them back to my house to have consensual sex?
>>2008125
What a surprise, the guy who pays thai monkeys $300 for sex thinks that it's impossible to get laid otherwise
>>
Am I the only one who is going to Thailand to meet someone normal and not for sex? I'm going to meet a uni student, who is a sweet angel and I don't even expect to have sex. We're just going to watch anime and play video games to see how we like each other.
>>
File: 1595379783561.jpg (32 KB, 281x325)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>2004195
So anyways will Thailand be opened up by Oct this year?
>>
>>2008166
Duck her please
>>
>>2008178
No. 2022 perhaps.
>>
>>2008153
Yeah I'm sure a guy that sits on /trv/ the entire day, enters a thread about Thailand: "private dancer" edition, starts fighting people about prostitutes and then brags about fucking "way hotter girls on Tinder bro".. is not just a larper. Instead of larping you should just go out, pay a prostitute and get your dick sucked
>>
>>2008166
>Going to Thailand to see if you like a girl, hence looking for a relationship which means sex
Anon.. going to Thailand in search of a relationship is fucking beyond pathetic
>>
>>2008166
Holy shit larp or fucking simp of the century
>>
>>2007975
I would live in bumfuck Thailand 10 times over my current shit hole in Canada where it is raining and 9 degrees in May! Fucking hate this country. I need a way out ASAP
>>
>>2008312
This, everyone loves to accuse me of larping but I’m here, live and direct, doing the do.
>I take them out to bars and don’t pay for their dri-
lol guess what faggot? you still sunk 4-5 hours of your time + you’re “faggot martini” bartab for some garbage western pussy, just so you can smugly try to assert authority in a 4chan thread

Let’s call a spade a spade. I fucked 50 girls in my adolescence and it amounted to
>go to house party wearing flannel, khakis, and vans
>drink with girl, share some chuckles, and squeeze her ass
>if she doesn’t react
>go upstairs and fuck her
>come back down and keep chaddinf
Meanwhile, slick faggot magoo thinks he’s a godsend for wasting 4 hours of his life so some worthless rat jacks up his ego by availing sex

Go back to the waterhole and waste more of you’re life you fucking “this context has ZERO value outside of decaying American shithole” faggot Maximus

Keep sauntering up to the watering hole and plucking your next garbage can you paper thin ego faggot

*drops mic*.
>>
>>2008367
You're the most insufferable faggot on 4chins
>>
>>2008406
>he got verbally smoked by a drunk guy across the world
>>
>>2008066
Yeah I 100% would pass it up. As the other guy said, you can fuck comparable looking girls for free who isn't a hooker.
>>
>>2008066
lol just cause you got a STI check doesn't mean she did... and when I was in Bangkok I had sex with several women in the course of two weeks for free (pipelining 101). In fact some of them bought me gifts after the fact. Forming a mutual connection and positively influencing their lives whilst we both got off surely felt a lot better than the vanity trip you're on.
>>
>>2008514
It's not vanity. He's fucking lowest of the low class Issan hookers. So disgusting that no Thai man wants them. Single mother roasties with a third grade education. You couldn't find lower class women if you tried.
>>
File: anime.webm (655 KB, 640x800)
655 KB
655 KB WEBM
Can I go to thailand and ask the lady boys how to be cute?
>>
>>2008066
ass is okay, but thats it
>>
do any of you feel guilty about doing this? moving to thailand and getting sex and a girlfriend so easily seems nice. i guess its either be a loser back in your own country or be a loser there but have sex right? not that im judging since im a khv
>>
>>2008511
>>2008514
I don’t believe either of you chuds can pull comparable pussy off your lukewarm game, but I will admit,
> Forming a mutual connection and positively influencing their lives whilst we both got off surely felt a lot better than the vanity trip you're on.

That gave me pause, might have to introspect on that
> So disgusting that no Thai man wants them. Single mother roasties with a third grade education. >>2008524

Literally none of those things you mentioned reflect their physical appearance. Class, education, etc is the domain and realm of status which matters only to men. Women’s status is literally just their looks.

I’m a quarter through Bangkok 8 so I’ll give a book review when I’m done
>>
>>2008594
Tbh if my sole intention was to fuck hookers and nothing else, I would’ve just gone to Mexico (right next to the US and comparable COL)

But I come here because I’m genuinely intrigued and fascinated by their way of life, I can speak that at an intermediate level, the food is magical, there’s no western neurosis, and when I try to “understand” by asking about this or that or “what’s important/valuable to you” they’ll show a video of Pali chants or something or just refer to “everything” as in “life.”

Some chicks will caution me that there’s ghosts or spirits in my hotel room, and other absolutely absurd shit but they really believe in it.

I made merit because I thought I got this girl pregnant back in america and part of my “fortune” said verbatim “no child is forthcoming.” When I came back and took a DNA test it wasnt my kid.

So yea, its just fascinating to me, even more so because there’s no self-reflectiveness. It’s like everyone operates on instinct. The whole “face” thing is also perplexing to the western psyche.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (140 KB, 1280x720)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>2008599
>I can speak that at an intermediate level
you cant, earlier on you thought the whiskey was called SANGSONG until corrected by me.
>>2008599
>the food is magica
its really not beyond a few dishes, 90% of the food is utterly disgusting
>when I try to “understand”
you'll never understand them
>“what’s important
money number one, food number two, family number three, soi dog number 50, farang number 800
>other absolutely absurd shit but they really believe in it.
these girls watch nothing but tom and jerry cartoons well into their 50s because they have no education but if you dont understand why the red fanta is so popular then you should an hero

ITT: the same retard typing like a plebbitor claiming to be an expert on all things Thai but doesnt actually know jackshit beyond what he's read about on sexpat forums like Addicts and ISG. Can be safely totally ignored.
>>
>>2008599
>there’s no western neurosis,

That's one big appeal of foreign nations. Everyone is just... normal. Girls try to go to uni, and get a job. People hang out. These modern millennials and westerners act like they are the next stage in human evolution, but they're so miserable despite having lives so much better off than many of these foreign people.
>>
>>2008603
Lol you are repeating the same content from a pattaya YouTuber. I haven't experience the full range of Thai cuisine yet but they do have something. There's a farang that created an even more authentic thai restaurant in settle called pok pok. Farang does justice to Thai cuisine in america. But that's what I learned from a YouTube video
>>
>>2007913
question on use of long term, criminally minded anglos as proxies for local power structures. is it the case that anglos are placed in the path of tourists for mutual profit? it seems anyone with connections to the local authorities may carry out crime with impunity. is this something to be mostly found in pattaya or is it prevalent in other parts of the country? is guess my question is how can one be sure while attempting to assimilate that you're not be setup for the long con or run afoul of power tripping deputies?
>>
>>2008066
dude you are supposed to at least make a counteroffer. she's obviously shooting for the moon. $300 USD?!?! i could never allow myself to be played like that out of principle.
>>
>>2009155
see this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STMDv232das
>>
>>2009155
They don't care. The top hookers are priced higher than western country top hookers. Buy it or leave it. If you don't buy it some other loser will along with the thirteen sponsors sending monthly payments for her to wait in the village for teerak to come back.
>>2009153
Pattaya has many criminals right out in the open. See Niels colov for one, the public white face of Pattaya. Google him.
>>
>>2008076
>I found the bit about hiring a hitman a little hard to believe
"hitman" may be stretching it. but its quite easy to find a relative or uncle who is a cop to follow through. all the easier if you caused someome "important" to lose face. they do it all the time...
>>
>>2008166
>a uni student, who is a sweet angel
lllloooooooooolllll
>>
>>2008367
always thought you'd like this
https://web.archive.org/web/20170316013722/https://delicioustacos.com/2015/02/23/philippines-vacation/
>>
>>2009157
>That gave me pause, might have to introspect >on that
> So disgusting that no Thai man wants them. >Single mother roasties with a third grade >education.

the $300 USD you're paying these girls has $600 purchasing power in thailand vs usa. you're like those chumps are the late bunny ranch getting greased for 10k for a used up roastie. by now word has gotten around the dating sites and they know what you're willing to pay. you are letting yourself be sold on the firmness of their price and high demand. one thing is always true of whores, they all have low self-esteem. use your mouthpiece man.
>>
>>2008066
$300? You might as well stay home you fucking retard. How desperate are you? Girls like that charge £50 here and are grateful for it, they have to compete with average eastern Europeans which mogg all but the best asians. You've been sold a lie, it's not even a false economy any more, it's just a rip-off. Brass' in Poland cost £20, or £30 if you want a real looker, you could rent an apartment with the change. Also, pro-tip for free, because I feel sorry for you, the only time you absolutely must wear a condom is with a pro who says you don't need one.
>>
File: EzajSJYVgAISIPt.jpg (134 KB, 700x507)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>2009174
>fly half way around the world
>end up in a third world hell hole Pattaya
>rude hookers full of tatts and baby damage asking $300 for a short time
>deal with rude thais all trip
>sweat my tits off entire time
brass are legal in my country, theres millions of asian hookers hotter and better in every suburb and cheaper.
German FKK clubs are evn better options than overpriced thailand these days
>>
>>2009174
>Brass' in Poland cost £20, or £30
LOL. Maybe 45 year old Ukrainian hookers.
Usually £30 for very low hooker and around £90-£110 for model level hookers.
But Polish and Ukrainian escorts have terrible attitude and average hygiene. Also Poland lacks trans escorts, there are a few Brazilians and two or three ladyboys in Warsaw.
Thailand all the way.
Polish sex tourist here who regularly visits Pattaya.
>>
Why the fuck are you retards talking about $300? You can buy expensive prostitutes that roams high-end hotels for ~$180 for the entire night. It goes above $200 if you want to buy russian prostitutes or something, it's pretty obvious most of you haven't even been there
>>
>>2009157
>Pattaya has many criminals right out in the open. See Niels colov for one, the public white face of Pattaya. Google him.

Also, Sharkey. Is he still running around?
>>
>>2009153
The thing you have to realize that there is truly no honor among thieves. No true loyalty. So things may be good for you 5 days, 5 months, 5 years, or 50. But it can turn on you at any time, and most severe, you're starting back at square one, yes, I place this above losing your life.

Here is an example of the police stealing from a well known public figure and criminal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chiangraitimes.com/crime-chiang-rai-thailand/tim-sharky-ward-confronts-pattaya-police-accusing-them-of-theft/amp/
>>
>>2009274
>Also, Sharkey. Is he still running around?
no Tim broke his neck and sold up and left. Dont be fooled by all his "charity" he's a cunt of the highest order and used to tip bleach in pensioners eyes here on the gold coast if they missed payments on a loan
>>
>>2009195
what's your country?
>>
>>2009279
>what's your country?
the only shit hole place that makes prostituion illegal and enforces it is "the most free country on earth" third world shit hole USA
every sane country has legalised prostitution and with an influx of asians its a race to the bottom on price. You can fuck a hot 20 year old thai 'student' here for $60 for 30 mins, so basically a short time. Who the fucks gonna fly all that way and deal with the heat, the stink and the retarded thai cunts and pay double or triple that? no one, thats why there is no high season anymore and even before the chink flu it was dead as fuck anyway
>>
>>2007913
redpill me on parties in houses., how did you get into them? Also isn't Issan dangerous? I've heard that Udon Thani has qts from Laos who cross the border on the weekend but I'm wondering if it's worth it?
>>2008036
roll for more keks
>>2008066
she hot but it's like paying 1 month of whatever US average monthly salary to fuck a Becky for one night.
>>2008166
please read OP's book, no ordinary Thai girl would date a farang. It's all about the money.
>>2008599
>the food is magical
I think this might be the biggest meme about Thailand: why people are so crazy about Thai food? Their food is full of pesticides and everything they eat is either full of sugar or too hot.,
>>2009195
that pic is savage. FKK are based but I can't stand eastern yuro women, they are cold as ice.
>>
>>2009278
>used to tip bleach in pensioners eyes here on the gold coast if they missed payments on a loan
Dangerously based
>>
>>2009280
>Who the fucks gonna fly all that way and deal with the heat
Heat is part of the allure.
It turns my mind into fuck lizard
>>
>>2009284
>please read OP's book, no ordinary Thai girl would date a farang. It's all about the money.
i've read this is not so true anymore. the book was written in 2005 when tinder and facebook didnt exist. there are many normal thai women who would wouldn't mind a relationship with a normal educated farang (not a low class pattaya whore monger)
>>
>>2008595
I've picked up girls like her before. A rare occurrence but it has happened. Usually I pick up 7/10s. Regardless I am in my mid 20s and in great shape. Why the fuck would I pay for a hooker? And why the fuck would I ever pay to raw dog one? Degenerate and disgusting as fuck.
>>
>>2009155
You idiot I started at 5, then 8K because no response, and she immediately said 10k.>
>>2009157
Right. She ended up taking me to a shisha hangout spot that’s not even supposed to be open but they probably pay the cops off or something. We smoked hookah and drank until the sun came up. Kissed a few times under the guise of her blowing smoke into my mouth. Only spent like 2k baht. I might pay her, I might not. She’s good looking but the experience “humanized” her. Took her off the pedestal so to speak. I’ll let you guys know if I go through with it. >>2009195
>>2009273
I like the grit and the grime, not some polished euro experience, but someday I will make the pilgrimage.
>>2009324
You guys are a bunch of dweebs. Put a sock in it.

I’m halfway through Bangkok 8 and there’s so many gems like this. If you’ve read private dancer this is a must read.
>>
>>2009375
She was pretty chill but I’m hesitant to pay 10k.
>>
>>2009377
absolutely pathetic
>>
>>2008045
>$300+ usd
>In Thailand
>>
>>2009377
>simp compliment
>>i'm going back to my room

lol ouch
>>
>>2009377
I can smell the beta vibes through my screen.
>>
>>2008603
>90% of the food is utterly disgusting
stopped reading

angry kid thats either never been yet, or got scammed hard because he has 0 street smarts
>>
>>2009392
>>2009403
>>2009405
What’s your read on this?
>>
>>2009423
He wants to have a good time with you but doesn't want to bring you with him and get you a green card, don't get your Hope's up
>>
File: king.jpg (34 KB, 648x640)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>2004364
Based free pdf poster vs virgin amazon link shiller
>>
>>2009432
kek
>>
>>2009375
Can I get a the address to the shisha place?>>

>>2009423
She's setting you up for the long game. Don't simp that 10k baht on her. Test her my throwing a bait like I saw a cute friend already too tired to see how she responds

Don't get honey trapped. I am making assumptions and speculating she's a pro to be able to command that type of money, she juicing you up so you throw down 10k. Once that is establish, be expected to pay that every time.
>>
File: thai-street-food.jpg (112 KB, 580x430)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>2009423
my take is that you paid an extremely huge amount of money during a global pandemic when these filthy Issan whores have NO customers and you're thanking her for the privilege. You're pathetic. This is why Thailand is fucked, because of cunts just like you.
>>2009418
>angry kid thats either never been yet
I own a condo in Nirrun, I lived for 5 years in Ubon Ratchatani. If you think the food is amazing you have shit for brains.
>please sir can I have some more food filled with sugar and shit
the food is not all pad see ew and green curry
>>
I've just finished it and I enjoyed it, it was pretty blackpilled but that's how it is, I find it depressing that things changed so much with these fucking smartphones. I don't want to sound like a boomer but good old Thailand is gone forever
>>2006023
I'm gonna read this one next
>>2009423
did you screw her? haha way to go lad, keep us updated I love to read those story on /trv/
>>
>>2009448
>Can I get a the address to the shisha place?
lol yeah its here,
https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/29-arrested-in-pattaya-for-smoking-shisha-above-indian-restaurant
the bloke you're replying to is a larper or destined to spend the rest of his life in the monkey house
>>
>>2009466
>I find it depressing that things changed so much with these fucking smartphones
it didn't just change with smartphones, it changed with the samsung galaxy S1 and budget airlines in unison. People that couldnt afford to travel before now suddenly can, smartphones that were out of reach to thai whores suddenly all had samsung galaxies because they were so cheap.
look all around the world and you'll find the massive amounts of budget airlines have absolutely sent the worst of the worst travellers all around the world and ruined most places.
instead of not being able to see your teerak for another 12 months, you'll see her in 3 months, you'll be in contact with her not via letter and postcards but every minute of every single day.
>>
>>2009448
It’s on the Punjabi soi off walking street. Figure it out champ
>>2009448
Yea I gotta think about it. I’m hoping for another moonshot one my crypto then I’ll gladly do it for the vanity
>>2009463
It upsets me you’re not a fan of Thai food. I mean I don’t eat the stuff on sticks off the street (the catfish is good tho), but somtam + sticky rice + kale/crispy pork? Cmon man..
>paid her
I didn’t pay her (yet). She drove to my condo, picked me up, and took me to her secret spot lol >>2009466
>>2009478
Whatever man. Western woman are the short squeeze of the price of pussy
>>
>>2009494
I was paranoid she was gonna rob me or something but it was just a nice comfy time :)
>>
>>2009494
>Whatever man. Western woman are the short squeeze of the price of pussy
I'm married retard. Not to a white whore. I'm probably one of the only old hands giving good advice in this thread
>>
File: 1615720610767.jpg (567 KB, 923x702)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>2009495
>secret place
>live with thai bf
lol
>>
>>2009463
>old hands
Ok so
>age
>job
>net worth
>why Thailand
>why married to a Thai
>tricks to have the biggest face possible
>how do I boss up
Post em
>>
>>2009509
>dox yourself
the state of 4chan
>>
File: image0[1].jpg (3.13 MB, 3024x4032)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB JPG
>>2009284
>please read OP's book, no ordinary Thai girl would date a farang. It's all about the money.

But her family is richer than mine. She has a switch, ps4, uni degree, and dreams of leaving Thailand to work in graphics and design. She complains about how foreigners think thai girls are all prostitutes. Is it so crazy that a middle class thai girl can exist who just wants a normal life and isn't a gold digger?

I'm not even into her physically that much, but we seem to click and have the same interests. How many other 20 somethings are going to say that the PS2 is the best era in gaming, and send me clips from City Hunter and Sailor Moon?
>>
>>2009512
Ok leave age and job out of it dingbat.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>2009516
this is the reason no one in this thread or the Philippines threads should take a reddit poster seriously, because its all lies and nonsense from a loser sitting at home in the basement jerking his micro dick
archive: https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/553166557/
>>
File: other angle.jpg (876 KB, 1512x2016)
876 KB
876 KB JPG
>>2009554

LOL I made that thread. Notice how um, girly that room looks with the pink things and such? and how the drum peripheral is for a Japanese video game not release in Europe or north america?

It's her dorm room. This is another angle, showing her drawing pad and the drum peripheral. I have hundreds of these pics, especially of her dog.
>>
>>2009609
>the drum peripheral
its a taiko
you dont know what a dorm is
>>
>>2009554
pretty easy to read hes not lying anon
>>
>>2009627
>trekkies are SEETHING on the sidelines!
>>
>>2009627
this is literally my first comment in this thread schizo
>>
>>2009375
you do you. but its true what another anon said, guys that run up the rates are the reason these places suck now. its not limited to thailand and its the absolute worst thing you could do. your responsibility as a monger is to not taint the scene.
>>
>>2009609
How did you meet
>>
File: angel dog.jpg (692 KB, 1512x2016)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
>>2009691

Interpals. You get a more educated crop of girls on there than proper "dating" sites. They typically have uni degrees, speak english, and often want out.

And truth be told, I'm not even into asians at all. But we like the exact same media, and we just seem to click and get along.
>>
>>2009277
yes this was the first id heard of sharky - "WHERE'S MA GOLD! WHERE'S MA GOLD!!" he must miserable back home....
>>
File: 1458626540237.png (24 KB, 240x240)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>2008546
Pls respond
>>
File: FB_IMG_1620376042318.jpg (26 KB, 720x713)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I want to put it in her ass so bad
>>
>>2010081
>>
>>2010083
>>
File: FB_IMG_1620375900160.jpg (20 KB, 720x540)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>2010084
>>
File: FB_IMG_1620375894326.jpg (51 KB, 720x960)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>2010085
>>
File: FB_IMG_1620375882455.jpg (66 KB, 720x900)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>2010086
>>
File: FB_IMG_1620375840511.jpg (19 KB, 720x540)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>2010087
>>
>>2010088
Sauce right now
>>
>>2009699
how? You set that you wanted to learn thai and she wanted to learn english? I've heard that that works well in Japan too.
>>
>>2010088
>>2010087
>>2010086
>>2010085
>>2010084
>>2010083
>>2010081
can the mods do something about this autist?
>>
For those in the know, Dave the rave just had his leg cut off after getting the Pfizer vaccine. Talk about a horrible downfall for a legend. One of the last few good men from a bygone era
>>
https://pattayaone.news/dave-the-rave-vows-to-battle-back-after-losing-his-leg/
>>
>>2010102
>>2010081
>>
>>2010117
Last one.
>>
Finished Bangkok 8. Pretty based book. Ending was a little odd but still good book
>>
>>2010103

I don't have any interest in learning thai. It's officially a pen pal site, but unofficially it's a foreign girls want a foreign boyfriend site. I get inundated with messages. I connect with a few of them.
>>
>>2010081

She looks like you'd get Hep C just by being in the same room with her.
>>
>>2010117
>All that shitty ink
Is this common amongst Thai sloots?
>>
>>2010293
he wouldnt know because his experience is only what hes read online.
almost all issan whores have yak sant.
>>
>>2010299
sak yant im on too many fucking changs
>>
>>2010299
For what purpose?
>>
>>2010311
>what is google
takes you less time to google it than fill out the capcha you stupid faggot
>>
>>2010106
boo hooo! please daddy make him stop doing what i dont like!!!! make it stop!!!!! mods!!!!! im going to tell my mommy!!!!!!
>>
>>2010110
Jesus, that look of betrayal in his eyes. Life is flimsy. However, I did meet a black guy in chiang mai who had neither arms or legs and was surrounded by bargirls. Not sure if he was happy or not but for damn sure he was better off there than in the states.
>>
>>2009375
>>2009375
>You idiot I started at 5, then 8K because no response, and she immediately said 10k.>

Negotiating 101: He who offers a number first loses. If you're going to go down that road, you might try setting up a social with your price, say 1k, highlighted. At least then you'd be starting from a position of strengh with her signalling demand.
>>
>>2004195
>>2004215
>>2004218
>>2004364
>>2010085
>>2010084
>>2010083
>>2010081
>>2010088
>>2010197
>>2010118
>>2010117
>>2004195
>>2004967

Can I get an F in a chat bros. Austin cucker. I mean coder. Got fleeced but hey at least he got his revenge.

Thais get fucking piss and violent when they loose face. But Western get violent when their trust betrayed. Diametrically different belief system.
>>
>>2010363
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-citizen-thailand-charged-murdering-thai-wife-77550407

Woops missed a link
>>
>>2010349
Naaaa bro. Getting to yes the other party to reach yes I'll on their own Accord is negotiating 101. There is a great book written by a former FBI negotiator. Gotta be flexible, testing both sides offering first and waiting for first offer can yeild different results. Dropping first number when you know the score, can be a signal tht you know the game. If the girl counters with the same price, you can hard ball her and go lower. It depends how confident you are and what you are feeling that day
>>
tattoos at Wat Bang Pra: cool or fucking meme? sounds cool but kind of a trekkie thing.
>>2010368
drop the name of the book anon
>>
File: 288110_anime-hair-png.jpg (149 KB, 920x915)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
I'm not really interested in sex, and I'm a really trusting person who will practically give money to strangers if they ask nicely. So thailand probably isnt for me right?
I would like to see the old temples and stuff though
>>
>>2010378
https://www.amazon.com/Never-Split-Difference-Negotiating-Depended/dp/0062407805

Also apparently a free training ground to practice is your sucide hotline non profit. Also mentioned in the book.
>>
>>2010381
You’ll be fine just stay away from hookers. The amounts permissible to give to beggars amount to like 1-2 dollars and you can also just reject them.
>>
>>2010503
>beggars
Disgusting. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being Florida AKA can literally draw on a bum before he gets a word out and tell him to fuck off without breaking stride, 10 being West Coast Post-Apocalyptic Tent Cities... how bad are the bums in Thailand.

Also... random fucking question: do Thai authorities much care about farang on farang crime?

Like, purely hypothetical, if you beat the piss out of an Ausfag will they even care? Will you get clear with a donation? Big no-no?

>>2010314
I know what it is, I just don't draw a connection between it and hookers.

>>2010299
>issan heaux
What does Issan have going for it besides women? Other than Bangkok and Pattaya, what are other good wretched hives of thots and villainy in THL?
>>
>>2010364
>https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-citizen-thailand-charged-murdering-thai-wife-77550407

One thing I see about this case is you'd think they were aligned. They were both the same age. They lived in the USA and then Chiang Mai. For all intent and purposes, she seems to be a "normal" Thai woman. This shows there is not much difference between "regular" Thai women and the whores. If anything the whores are more honest.
>>
>>2010381
The seedy sex parts are easy to avoid. The problem is that if you don't avoid them it's easy to succumb to.
>>
>>2010311
it's buddhist protection and wishing for wealth tattoos
>>
>>2010522
There's great temples and buddhist religuous sites and places, and some crazy stuff unique to Isaan. I will post some personal pics later. Great nature too. Note that I am talking about the part of Isaan that used to be Laos, like Nakon Phanom. Not the part that used to be CambodiaIKhmer, like Buriram. I do know Burriam has some sex statues by a kid park, and a race track,

https://www.live-less-ordinary.com/sex-park-in-buriram-thailand/
>>
>>2009516
>DREAMS OF LEAVING THAILAND
HOW DUMB ARE YOU FAGGOT?
>>
File: 1612089741049.png (1.01 MB, 1280x720)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>2010542
>its easy to succumb to
Really? How so?
I'm a virgin and wanna lose it with a special girl I really like, and I don't drink alcohol so I feel like I could just say no, no matter how cheap the ass is.
Then again, I would be avoiding areas like that to begin with.
>>
>>2010581
All his posts are lies. People that have never been there believe all Thais desperately want to leave Thailand.
>>
Thai script is really fucking cool
>>
>>2010541
>This shows there is not much difference between "regular" Thai women and the whores. If anything the whores are more honest.

Yep there’s a cultural nonchalance about the actual “act” of cheating and moreso the loss of face if the act is brought to light and publicized.

This bitch was clearly just conning this guy the ENTIRE time they were together, and he was a big enough goober faggot programming dorkus to “sell everything” and buy her a house. Classic farang faggot move.

I fuck regular girls sometimes, and within a few fucks I just start introducing money into the equation so they understand that their role is to come fuck me and then leave and they get money. When I first stayed here for awhile I fell in love with a freelancer and then one night she left and said she would come back later and she just didn’t come back for days.

When I explained to her why what she did was fucked up she just couldn’t understand why I was angry about it. So I realized there’s just a psychological chasm due to cultural differences about the nature of cheating, truth, and face. So I just turned off my emotions and I keep it business
>>
File: hed-2-696x544.jpg (95 KB, 696x544)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>2010671
Your post reminded me of an article I once read. It laments Thai women marrying foreigners, but minimizes that they still cheat with Thai men. Minimizes it by not treating it like the moral failing it is, and normalizing it

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2017/11/30/isaan-love-triangle-thai-men-found-lacking-farang-loving-women/
>>
>>2010686
Yea I mean literally JUST today, I went on a girls Facebook that I’m fucking because she was dumb enough to put her full name on her line profile. She doesn’t ask for money but that’s besides the point

This bitch has been involved with some ugly farang fag from fuckin Cornwall lol for like a year. I’ve been fucking her since early April, and the guy changed his pfp on fb to him and her on April 29th this year. This bitch told me she’s never been with a farang before and I totally believed it. She also has an apartment that costs probably 800/mo but she doesn’t work. Obviously this guy is supporting her.

This is why I fuck hookers. Though the situation is “Thai” it’s derivations span across all races and cultures of women. Women are just whores, so you might as well hedge your bets and just fuck hookers
>>
Is there a website, or some place where you can trade a person some crypto for cash?
Say I am traveling to Bangkok or whatever, can I make a deal with a guy somewhere, trading him say 0.10 BTC and getting some cash to spend around in baht?
>>
>>2010686
It's not just Thais the Japs also do this. Getting married in Japan it's known that you'll cheat on each other but the unspoken deal is that you'll keep it hidden well enough that they never find out and lose face.
>>2010717
Localbitcoins used to but I think in the land of the free they went on a rampage arresting everyone that was doing cash deals. Everything else you need to show id and transfer in and out via kasikorn bank or whatever you use in the country. Good luck getting a bank account open these days on a tourist visa they are cunts about it since America decided to put pressure on every single bank in the world.
>>
>>2007995
...but you can't bar the girl from the take
>>
>>2010691
post pics
>>
>>2010762
In the red. It’s really hard not to coom inside her
>>
>>2010769
looks like the typical woman you find in new plaza
and that ugly bong shes seeing? she thinks of him exactly the same way she thinks of you, despite you thinking you're higher status and good looking in comparison, you're exactly the same.
>>
Who’s got the next book on the reading list
>private dancer
>Bangkok 8
>...?
>>
>>2010804
>The Damage Done
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Fellows
>>
>>2009516
>dreams of leaving Thailand
To go where? Surely not the USA/Anglosphere? Please advise her how the grass is most assuredly not greener. She's never had to deal with, as another anon *perfectly* put it "western neurosis." You've never had to deal with her gaining a few cunt levels via osmosis from western thots.

Stay in Asia. Seriously. I legit have a savings account that exists solely for letting me leave this god-forsaken part of the world and never look back by the time I'm 40.

>Is it so crazy that a middle class thai girl can exist who just wants a normal life and isn't a good digger
Not at all, but exceptions don't disprove rules, and the lion's share of Thai women any westerner will interact with fits the bill. It's all they see, so it's all they know. Most farang don't stick around long enough to learn some of the language, embrace the culture, or form meaningful relationships. It's kind of like how tourists think Hawaii is ermagerd so expensive, meanwhile I

>Hunt/fish most of my protein
>Grow most of my vegetables
>Have solar panels on my roof
>Have a Costco card for buying in bulk anything I can't grow or harvest myself

and proceed to shake my head and wonder if these people have ever been to a metropolitan area on the mainland, or God forbid, the west coast... ANYWAY, my point is, people only know what they know.

>PS2 is the best era in gaming
Second best; SNES was the apex of the hobby.

>>2010592
>special girl
No such thing.

>>2010769
>It's really hard not to coom inside her
Why wouldn't you? Let it be the bong's problem if he's dumb enough to believe it's his. Getting girls pregnant is one of my favorite things to do in SEA; there's always some dumb ass Norwegian or Bong ready to step up and be a provider.

I've done this at least 30 times. I can't stop. And I don't want to.
>>
>>2010110
Holy shit, what happened? Did the injection site get infected, or is it just a reaction to the vaxx?
>>
File: 4BJG7OQOTFO0JNPJW8WC.jpg (93 KB, 750x996)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>2010846
most people here are too new to the scene to know Dave. Changed the whole industry.
>>
>>2010835
Woa based. Gonna read it. Do people always get pardoned? I heard of this dude “dj badmouth” his friend got 50 years for confessing and he got a life sentence at 26 also for dealing E pills or something. I think he just happened to be at his friends apartment or something and had nothing on him. Anyways, he was chadding it up and got struck down
>>
File: Capture.png (744 KB, 588x462)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
>>2010861
Jake (badmouth) was sold to the cops for Whitmores freedom. I know Jake and used to hang out with him. He's a good one, who got fucked up from the start with his shit legal team and his "friend" sold him out to the cops. Whitmore is back in England already. Jake is still in the Hilton despite not being caught with anything on him.
You never make friends, you only ever make acquaintances. Never forget what I told you just now.
Jake here pic related, girl on the far right is from Laos but was working out of Saphire AGoGo illegally. I was with her LLT.
Whitmores dad is a well known deadbeat faggot that used to manage an american bbq restaurant on lengkee next to steak and co and china garden.
You never make real friends. Dont forget it cunt.
>>
photo of the kebab shop girl on the corner of diana and lengkee across from subway and next to spaghetti stand and ozburgers
>>
>>2010861
>>2010835
See:

>>2009277

Which was my advice to this question

>>2009153
>>
>>2010870
How do I manage a bar on soi 6? Do I have to “buy” my way in? I’ve met a couple of those dudes and while some seem to fit the part, other guys are autistic Arab faggots and I doubt they applied for the job and got hired on merit.

That’s unfortunate about jake though. Someone should get whitmore whacked.
>>
>>2004195
>read amazon description
>"Pete discovers that his own very private dancer is not all she claims to be."
joy has a dick doesn't he?
>>
>>2010839

She wants to get a masters in the UK or America, then work for a gaming company.
>>
>>2010912
Hentai game studio is a good place to start her career
>>
>>2010873
Dude she is looooong gone. Someone probably snatched that up. The kebab stand is gone too
>>
>>2010892
>How do I manage a bar on soi 6?
you buy one and stop being a faggot. you can "buy" one for a million or two, then you have to pay huge rent every single month, you have to pay tea money, you have to never ever get behind the bar or be seen doing any work. You have to deal with Bryan and his crew of ponzi scammers and you have to deal with the live stream cocksuckers.
Soi 6 is dead and has been for years, head to soi boomerang
>>
>>2010926

She wants to work at Rockstar North. GTA San Andreas was one of her first games as a kid. I think graphic design is more likely myself.
>>
File: 1617217792688.jpg (42 KB, 483x480)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>2010950
>can barely speak pidgeon english
>never finished primary school
>comedy peak is Tom and Jerry
>has a cunt the size of a wizard sleeve
yeap im totally sure she can work at THE most popular of all time game developement company
can you fuck off already from these threads you shit them all up
>>
>>2010950
Tell me about how they are secretly developing a sequel for Bully
>>
>>2010902
nope, read it. You can find the PDF online. Book's kino.
>>2010950
tell her to grow the fuck up, Jesus Christ gamers are so cringy. Luckily I dropped vidya, huge waste of times. I spent like 1k hours on rocket league, dropped it and after 2 years learned spanish. games back then were cool when they were a nerd hobby, right now they are just political and shit overall (see CP2077)
>>
Fuck bros I started watching this guys vlog and I want to go back so much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_17lWFXcs

Too bad David Bond is on the crypto train, I really enjoyed his videos too
>>
>>2010717
evererx.io used to have decent penetration in the thai market. from crypto->app->atm withdrawal with PIN. low slippage or no fee (at that time). this was two years ago or so. not sure what the status is today.
>>
>>2010730
>>2010686
>>2010691

As stated in Pattaya Beach thread "muh Buddhism" leaves them with no sense of personal accountability
>>
>>2010541
this guy looks like a schizo. he already tried to killed her because she denied him sex
>>
>>2011028
David Bond had to change the types of videos he made when his best friend got extradited from Norway or Sweden to Seoul. Nampa Nick. He's now doing a long prison stretch in a Korean prison for filming people in his videos. Indonesia is after him too and a bunch of other countries.
Now David just spams crypto rubbish and lies to his audience using that whore as bait to reel suckers in.
>>
>>2011203
He was always using hookers. He’s a fucking ugly kike loser. I hope his friend gets stomped out by jinwu every night for disrespecting Korea.

Fucking rats is what they are
>>
>>2011203
>Nampa Nick
kek I liked the videos how they tricked the media, but I guess it was too much. Im not saying I like the guy, Im just enjoying the content.
I heard there are crypto scamming groups in Thailand. I wonder if it will be the fall of David
>>
>fucking this girl
>she has a tattoo
>pay no attention to it
>won’t let me see her apartment even though it’s a 10 minute walk away
>fuck her regularly with no condom
>when we first met she told me she had never been with a Falang
>believed her
>snoop her Facebook
>find her boyfriend from fucking Cornwall England
>single dad goober faggot with negative canthal tilt around the age of 23-25
>his dad is married to her relative
>they were together in a pic on April 29th
>earliest picture I found of them was December 2019
>realize her tattoo says fucking “joe” with a heart next to it. This bitch says shit like “you like to fuck me but why don’t you love me”

I feel like Pete but less pathetic
>>
Much of the problem comes from guys wanting more that a short-time whore on a limited budget. If you want a decent lifestyle, then it costs the same as it does in the west. Renting a decent house in a gated community will cost western rates. However, keeping local girl there will cost you considerably less, if you choose well. She will not stray if you keep her in your bubble. If she does, or costs too much, you replace her quicker than a woke north american land whale can change the batteries in her vibrator. Any local girl with at least half a brain will know this. She may hate you, but she will mind her behavior, even if you don't mind yours. There was a day that you could come in with $1 an month and get a cheap local apartment and local girl, but those days are gone.
>>
>>2010804
Inside Thai society by Mueller dude. I'm halfway through. It explains the inner life and outer life of Thai psyche and the smile behind land of Smile. Also it explains that it's actually look positively if a Thai person can trick and gain benefits from a person of power.
>>
>>2011515
You got the pdf?
>>
>>2011515
Based im glad you found that book
>>
>>2004195
As soon as covid is over I will marry my Lao girl and live with her on her farm in Laos. I need a simpler life.
>>
>>2012038
Based
>>
>>2012038
What will you do for income?
>>
Anyone popped any Thai qts cherries
>>
>>2012038
Based how did you meet
>>
>>2012038
>t. Future bankrupt
>>
>>2012076
Thank you.

>>2012158
I will invest in her farm and live of the land.

>>2012195
Soi 4.

>>2012197
It's either that or suicide.
>>
So I just caught a major windfall from crypto. I'm talking six figures several times over. Do you guys think it's worth just winging it and moving to Chiang Mai or Pai? I could afford a condo if they were in the realm of $100k USD or cheaper. Not sure if that's worth it or not. Also, wouldn't I need a wife if I wanted to stay longer than 90 days? I don't have a degree that would let me get a VISA. Am I rushing shit way too much? I just wanna start living my life. I've heard in the big cities you can usually be fine with just knowing english and I could learn the language while living there. Also, would I have a hard time getting a job teaching english at the age of 21 (without a degree)?
>>
>>2012949
Also, I know this isn't the Vietnam thread, but I'm content with Vietnam too. I need someone to help me decide if this is worth committing to.
>>
>>2010804
The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi. It's dystopian future Bangkok but it was pretty neat.
>>
>>2013067
Thanks bro, will read and report back in future threads. I’m a voracious reader r
>>
ok but where do i find the thai cunny
>>
Just wanted to let my dudes know I didn’t jerk off/fuck for five days, popped 25mg of sidegra, did my pelvic stretches, and shot a fucking massive, maaaassive load into this qt. Like ho lee fuk bros. And then I fucked her again. She asked me if she could sleep over lol.

I got another qt lined up for a creampie on Friday. Only 18 years old. TTTs oh please please please
>>
Do y'all use Airbnbs or do you get a hotel?
>>
>>2012949
Do Chiang Mai, enroll in a Thai language class for a student visa. Fuck Chiang Mai University QTs who want to practice their English
>>
>>2013537
There's so much shit I haven't considered. How easy is it to get a Thai bank account? Is it worth it? Do I need a job in order to secure residency?
>>
>>2013550
you're overthinking it
>>
Not gonna lie guys, it's looking impossible to move to Thailand long-term. If they need proof of a job and want me to have a degree then I'm fucked. The only way I'm staying is with a student visa. I literally make my money by investing. (Debatable as to whether it's a real job, but it's what I do).
>>
>>2013550
>bank acct.
Literally shop around. It easier if you have a work permit but it can be circumvented
>residency
Nigh impossible barring a large amount of money
>>>2013567
You can get a 20 year elite visa for 60k.
>>
>>2013462
Baidoo, tf, or tinder? Also what happened to the 10k TTT
>>
>>2013617
Tinder.

I’m hesitant to spend ~$300 on some pussy dude. If all goes smoothly I got this 18 year old qt who’s coming tomorrow for 5000 raw, pic related
>>
File: that's nice dear.jpg (8 KB, 243x207)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>2013462
>>2013648
Wow, you're so cool.
>>
>>2013649
Thanks
>>
>>2013648
What do you post on your profile.
Man it's weird I'm asian and I'm just matching with good TG, and cant match with a TTT
>>
>>2013663
>TTT
What's that?
>>
>>2013663
Honestly nothing. I just have a picture of my face close up that showcases my hazel green eyes, long eyelashes, decent jaw, and white skin. Don’t have any “bio” at all. The TTT was just pure luck.

If you’re Asian, I’d take advantage of the Asian only stuff in Bangkok. Heard they have the most porcelain skinned qts in all the land. I don’t want brown isaan dogs anymore.
>>2013665
Tight Thai Teen
>>
>>2013567
U can buy a condo and get an investment visa

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.