[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 47 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpeg-3.jpg (7 KB, 217x232)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I want to go somewhere in eastern europe when this covid shit ends... how easy is it to meet people in Ukraine... where would you recommend I visit?
>>
>>2002336
a 20 year old what?
>>
>>2002336
Ukrainians, even the younger ones, usually aren't the best with English so if that's your only language it might be difficult if meeting people is your main goal, just be aware.

I've been to Kyiv and Lviv. Both cities are beautiful cities but I would say Kyiv has more "stuff" to do and see. I definitely plan on going back to Kyiv.
>>
>>2002336
Odessa
>>
>>2002336
If you are a brown guy who has his shit together, then Ukraine/Eastern Europe is a cake walk for you to score local Ukrainian women.
>>
>>2002426
>>2002430
Really? Most Ukrainian women I met did not have good things to say about black people. I cant speak for Rus or Belarus.
>>
>>2002431
He did not say anything about black guys, black guys do well in Western Europe, Western Europe is a cake walk for black guys. Eastern Europe is a cake walk for Brown guys.
>>
>>2002431
Same anon who replied to you.

Stop cooking up fake stories, "most white women I met did not like black/brown guys" Blah Blah Blah Blah is a typical lie churned out by insecure racist white supremacists all the time.
>>
>>2002434
Truth has hurt you, stay triggered.
>>
>>2002433
I did not say that about white women. I said that about Ukrainian women specifically. Ive met a few visiting the US and they all went out of their way to tell me their dislike of black people.
>>
>>2002444
Stop lying, no normal people start a conversation about race in general.
>>
>>2002336
military industrial complex is going to turn it into a battle ground

women are beautiful, claim they want boyfriends over casual sex
>>
>>2002433
>>2002452
its common knowledge
why be an autist about it
>>
>>2002519
It isn't a common knowledge at all. Keep coping though.
>>
>>2002521
i dont know for sure about other countries, just the impression i got from living around eastern europeans. why get so upset over it
>>
ok first things first don't mail the guy who's gonna give you his mail about ukraine travels
also go to Kyiv or Lviv if you want social life but don't expect anyone to speak english.
If you go east of the Dnipro you're in for some real travel tm, or even center of Ukraine like Cherkasy & cities around it.
>>
>>2002525
You are the one getting upset and all riled up since you can't handle truth.
>>
>>2002433
idk about other countries but in Ukraine it's probably true, you're not seeing many black guys these days, turkish are a meme and that's about it
>>
>>2002350
Guy
>>
>>2002558
>>2002560
Yeah yeah, keep coping, there is a reason why scoring Ukrainian chicks in Ukraine is such a cake walk for Brown guys. Turks are a meme yet they score countless Ukrainian chicks in Ukraine.
>>
I really swept up in Ukraine. I have no idea why I did so well there but I got one night stands like in no other country before. I am short and black, and don't do that well in the US, not sure why Ukranians are so goddamn slutty.
>>
>>2002468
Yeah yeah, that is so many brown guys easily score Ukrainian chicks in Ukraine, stop fooling yourself and keep on coping.
>>
>>2002664
Why*
>>
>>2002663
Don't listen to these insecure white supremacist pigs, no need to argue with them, they cannot handle the fact that countless brown/black guys so easily score Ukrainian chicks in Ukraine. They keep on cooking up lies so that they could cope and sleep well. I have known many dark skinned Latinos who have slept with countless Ukrainian chicks in Ukraine.
>>
>>2002683
Lol, Triggered white supremacist pig.
>>
>>2002693
That's great. How do you know Ukrainian chicks love Brown guys?
>>
The only way I've ever had Ukrainian or Russian girls ever interested in me was flashing US $. Without that they all just assume I'm an Arab with fluent English.
>>
>>2002735
What are you? A Latino? And they don't like Arabs?
>>
>>2002737
Pale skinned Latino. Western Euros usually mistake me for Italian/Portuguese-American because I have American accent and speak fluent English but Slavs without exception always assume I'm Arab. I just play along with that at this point because the exchange of "I'm not arab, I just happen to look like one but I'm XYZ and family is from XYZ" is usually longer than the actual conversation I was intending to have.
That's only my experience, but there seem to be some disliking to Arabs in Europe. It is not the end of the world though, as just by being respectful and normal you will already make an impression. But the challenge is to even let them give you a chance to show your personality when your phenotype puts them away from the start. Oh well, plenty of women around
>>
>>2002731
It's easy! All women are natural liars so when Ukrainian women say "I don't like turk, indian, african, dog, etc." it means the exact opposite.
>>
>>2002751
This is common knowledge anon. Women don't want to look slutty but they're slutty as fuck. It's the same logic as them saying no when they mean yes. I know you're trying to be sarcastic but it is actually true.
>>
>>2002684
why are there niggers on 4chan?
>>
>>2003279
4chan is meant for white supremacists? I thought that was only /pol/ where you white supremacist can post lies how much ever y'all want.
>>
>>2002735
>The only way I've ever had Ukrainian or Russian girls ever interested in me was flashing US $.
Sounds like ukrainian/russian women all right, kek.

>>2002743
Same. It's 10x worse in east asia. Everyone assumes I'm an arab/indian. It makes sense though, why the fuck would anyone outside of muttmerica know what a mexico even is?
>>
>>2003283
>Everyone assumes I'm an arab/indian.
In East Asia? Also so what if you are Arab/Indian, Arabs or Indians are not liked in East Asia?
>>
>>2003302
>Arabs or Indians are not liked in East Asia?
If you're ugly, you won't get as much pussy as an average white guy. I also had a beard at the time which added to the indian look. I started lifting and went completely shaven and had better luck.
>>
>>2003308
I didn't your comment. What has being ugly or good looking got to do with race? Indian look is considered ugly? Good looking Indian guys can score many chicks, again what has being good looking or ugly looking got to do with race, there are Indian guys who look good and there are Indian guys who look ugly, there are Arab guys who look good then there are Arab guys who look ugly.
>>
>>2003316
I'm talking about east asian beauty standards. Indian look is considered ugly in east asia, yes. If you are very good looking at try to look good according to east asian beauty standards and in general, you'll do fine.
>>
>>2003317
So Indian, Arab and Latino look is considered ugly according to East Asian standards of beauty?
>>
>>2003323
So only White race is considered good looking and Arabs, Indians, Latinos and Blacks are considered ugly?
>>
>>2003316
>Good looking Indian guys
>there are Indian guys who look good
No such thing outside of Bollywood movies
>>
>>2003339
There are countless.
>>
>>2003339
Lol, your own white chicks are chasing non white guys and find white guys repulsive.
>>
I have been to Kyiv, and I knew a couple girls I met that were in their mid 20s and they made it seem like indians and like brown dudes or turkish/middle eastern guys came there for sex tourism. I think only sugar babies like them but normal girls dont like them unless they have some kind of weird background that gave them a fetish. You can say the same thing for Russia. I went to a few clubs in Ukraine and one was filled with turkish and middle eastern guys and like weird plastic chicks that were obviously not in love with their personalities. I think some black guys have luck there because the girls who DO like them are trying to find them, but those chicks are pretty much universally weird sluts, and most ukrainian men would not want a woman that has dated black or brown guys
>>
>>2003410
Bullshit written by an Amerimutt. Thwy pretend all countries are obsessed with race like they are when in fact they just see other races as uglier/prettier, not necessarily better/worse.
>>
>>2003347
You've read it on incel forums, right?
>>
>>2003421
He's right though
>>
>>2003283
It sucks bro. I didn't do anything to justify being associated with creepy rapist arabs who chimped out and were trying to grope white/east asian women, yet I end up getting the same treatment as them just because we happen to share the same hair color. Such is life I guess
>>
>>2003463
It's a fact.
>>
>>2003434
You are the one who is coping heavily, you know what coping is? When triggered clowns like u cannot handle guys of other races taking away your own chicks from your own race. You are the one who is coping heavily.
>>
>>2003434
Been to Ukraine and other Slavic countries countless times, Slavic chicks in general love Brown guys since brown guys are exotic there and Slavic chicks love Brown skin. Brown guys don't have to pay at all to score a Slavic Chick.
>>
>>2003421
Spot on
>>
>>2003410
Your lies are not working at all, your long nonsensical essays are of no use. The fact is Slavic chicks love Brown guys, it's a cake walk for Brown guys to easily score slavic chicks in Slavic Countries. Brown guys don't need to pay any hookers in Slavic countries. Slavic, Northern european, Baltic chicks all love and have a heavy fetish for brown skin. You can continue with your fairytales though.
>>
>>2002336
This entire thread is filled with bullshit that is trying to trick desperate men with disposable income to go to Ukraine. I wager that the Ukrainian government itself is culpable for this notion that Ukraine is the Eastern European equivalent to the Philippines because they profit immensely from westerners blowing loads of cash trying to woo women that don't give a fuck about them. Isn't it a bit fishy that this one country is shilled so hard to specifically to desperate men?
>>
>>2003484
Lol, triggered white supremacist pig who cannot handle his white Slavic women riding brown men. Coping is when men of a certain race cannot handle the fact that men of other races are busy scoring chicks of their race and then they come up with fake stories so that they could make themselves sleep at night peacefully, ROFL.
>>
>>2003482
Jesus dude.. I'm a brown guy myself and it seriously looks like you're coping here.
Listen, it's pretty much universal truth that we're not as desirable as whites. There's many historical reasons for that, and that's just the way it is. Fair or unfair.
That doesn't mean that every white guy will automatically get 10/10 pussy everywhere, and that every brown guy will be shamed and rejected brutally. It's just simple statistical information about your odds.
My advice to you is to take a break from these threads and relax a bit. This seething is painful for me to watch.
If you groom yourself and present yourself well, you can do great with women of every race. You just gotta work a little bit harder than a white dude
>>
>>2003497
You are not a brown guy first of all, first understand the meaning of coping, I can't be seething and coping at the same time, your nonsensical comment proves you are a triggered white dude. Brown guys have a higher smv than white guys in Northern Europe, Baltic Countries and Eastern Europe, brown guys are liked the most in these countries and this has been proven, you trying to degrade brown guys is a proof that you are a white dude who is coping. The one who can't handle the truth that women of his race are being shagged by guys of others races is called coping. Stop your nonsense. Telling the truth doesn't make me the one who is seething.
>>
>>2003495
Cope
>>
>>2002444
>>2002426
>>2002430
>>2002433

Everyone dislikes black people. They are low IQ and awful to be around. Being "Black and brown" wont give you very much help anywhere on the planet.

Fucking stupid ass insecure sex tourists man. Fuck off.
>>
>>2003482

What a fucking idiot you are.
>>
>>2003742
Nice rebuttal, lel
>>
>>2003783

I thank God im not an insecure black or brown dude every day. Since when does being black or brown give you a plus in life? Never dude, never.

Its just so arrogant to me to go to a different country and expect everyone to like you because you are black or brown. Pathetic dude.
>>
File: 1585270083363.jpg (439 KB, 1200x900)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>2002426
>>2002430
>>2002432
>>2002433
>>2002660
>>2002684
>>2002693
>>2003281
>>2003347
>>2003473
>>2003479
>>2003480
>>2003482
>>2003492
>>2003713
>>2003783
>>2002663
cope
>>2003497
most truthful comment itt. that being said, east asian guys who have the kpop look do better in east europe than in most of the world.
>>
man this thread went downhill fast

I'll throw in my 0.02

good looks and comfortable/cool personality matters most
skin color is a minor detail and only screw-brained fuckos mentally segregate people in their brains based on skin color

you think a hot ukrainian is going to pick some gross, autistic neet white dude over a suave, well dressed, entertaining brown dude or vice versa??
come on, stop being so dimwitted everyone
>>
>>2003740
What an irony, whites guys go all insecure when they find out the truth that how easy it is for brown guys to score Slavic, Baltic and Northern European chicks.
>>
>>2003742
Truth hurts, let it hurt. Your chicks love brown guys, accept the truth, stop being so insecure.
>>
>>2003800
What an irony, the only insecure guys on Earth are white guys when they find out how easy it is for brown guys to score countless Slavic, northern european and Baltic chicks. White guys behave as if they are the kings in East/South East Asia, they expect everyone to like them in East/South East Asia. Being brown is definitely a plus among the ladies in Slavic Countries, Baltic Countries and Northern Europe. Stay insecure.
>>
>>2002530
why not? he seemed ok to me. he really helped me out a lot in ukraine. heres his email, ask him any questions you have.

random4channigger@protonmail.com
>>
>>2003820
Lol, you are a typical insecure white supremacist pig. You white supremacist pigs follow a pattern, when you start disliking brown guys for scoring tons of your white chicks in Slavic Countries, y'all start degrading brown guys by spreading lies that "no no, it's the Kpop loooking east asian guys who dooo better than brown guys". Go fool someone else, K-pop is not even famous in Slavic Countries. Brown guys continue to do much better than Kpop looking east Asian guys in Slavic Countries. Learn the meaning of coping, what you are doing is coping, you being insecure is a proof that you are obviously lying about brown guys. Keep coping.
>>
>>2003826
Brown guys do have an upper hand in Slavic, Baltic and Northern european countries. You won't know, you aren't brown and nor have you been to any of these countries.
>>
black guy here, sitting with my Indian friend here in our airbnb in Lviv, replying to all yall and confirming that we absolutely cannot get laid in Ukraine. We were thinking of buying a hooker tonight because we are seemingly invisible to women in slavic countries
>>
>>2003874
>>2003869
>>2003868

Intergalactic levels of cope.
>>
>>2003884
whatever helps you sleep at night bro
>>
>>2003886
Lol, keep coping White supremacist, just because the conversation is about black and brown guys didn't mean you are a black guy with a brown friend, why do you white supremacist pigs all follow the same pattern, y'all can't even cook up lies properly
>>
>>2003892
I should be telling this to you, your comment is so ironic, you can keep coping and telling yourself that Slavic Chicks don't like brown guys for you to make yourself sleep well at night. You are not brown and you have never been to Slavic, Baltic and northern european countries.
>>
>>2003891
The only one coping here is you white supremacist insecure pig. Coping is when men of a certain race are insecure that their own women are choosing men of other races, that's called coping.
>>
>>2003876
WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS GUY GOING TO TELL ME ABOUT HOW TO JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST RUSSIA?
>>
File: kek.png (198 KB, 370x360)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>2003901

>The only one coping here is you white supremacist insecure pig

Stay mad bro.
>>
>>2003955
Keep coping, insecure white supremacist pig, while brown guys shag your white women.
>>
>>2004016
I ain't trolling, white supremacist pig, it's a fact that scoring Slavic/Baltic/Northern European chicks in Slavic/Baltic/northern european countries are a cake walk for Brown guys. Keep coping
>>
>>2003913
well why dont you email him and ask?
>>
>>2003820
White males are cucks/weak not only from Chinese perspective, but from the perspective of basically anyone else in the world, though.
>>
>>2002430
Nobody on this board believes your bs. Not your threads, not your posts. Everyone hates niggers. Even niggers hate niggers.
>>
>>2004016
America has lots of neonazis and that doesn't make the women any less of a coalburning festival.
>>
>>2004331
It's doesn't matter if they believe or not, they can cope how much ever they want, but what I said is a fact. Keep coping.
>>
>>2004341
Spot on, white chicks love men of all races. These days there are with tons of Asian guys and it's AMWF is increasing a lot, thanks to K-Pop and K-Drama.
>>
>>2004737
What about the smol pp?
>>
>>2002336
Cringe
>>
>>2002426
>>2002430
Can confirm, im a 5'5 indian janitor and fuck all day in ukraine.
>>
>>2004766
Why are you so triggered white supremacist pig? I ain't even brown and also there are countless Indian guys who are tall, strong etc. I have seen and also know many 5'5" Indian or Arab guys scoring a lot of Slavic chicks(not hookers) in Slavic Countries. For Brown guys, Slavic Countries are definitely a cake walk, it's a fact. If you don't believe, please travel to Slavic Countries and see for yourself, or change your tinder profile to a brown/Indian guys profile on tinder and change your location to any of the Slavic Countries and see for yourself. Keep seething, keep coping.
>>
>>2004803
Cringe.
>>
>>2002336
Ukrainian chicks are the hottest on Earth.
>>
>>2002693
Post hand with timestamp
>>
>>2004803
I can smell the curry from this post
>>
>>2006956
I ain't curry but a black dude, but whatever I said is pure fact, keep seething.
>>
Like an Ukrainian girl we dont like niggers, poojeets and other shit. Only white dicks welcome, pls europoors tip better
>>
>>2007181
Keep coping, William.
>>
>>2002336
AHHHH I LIVE FOR EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN
>>
Personal experience as a somewhat conventionally handsome brownoid in Eastern Europe:
Polish and Russian women were cool with me, at least some were receptive romantically. Ukrainian chicks completely blanked me though. I might be majorly coping here so take it with a grain of salt but I got the impression that Ukrainian women were looking at men with dollar signs in their eyes, and evidently I didn't stand out to them as someone with cash. I don't really have proof for that statement though, might just be ugly and internally coping but that's what my instincts picked up on whilst traveling across the country and seeing how women behave there compared to other countries in the region.
>>
What would be the best Eastern European country for finding a wife, making many children, and settling down there assuming you will be on the path to be a citizen of that country you married the woman of? I make pretty good money but I’m not trying to find a gold digger but I’m ok with being the sole breadwinner as long as she does the household tasks and bears me many children.
>>
>>2008228
None. Why do you think your geographic location is the sole reason you cannot have a family?
>>
>>2008228
Find a Christian girl in your current hometown
>>
>>2008276
>None. Why do you think your geographic location is the sole reason you cannot have a family?
Not the dude but it's pretty easy to see why people jump to this conclusion
Mostly women here are about career and whatnot, having kids at 35, coprorate city life etc...
What those people don't get is, they're exactly that too so they ain't gettiing the trad wife they dream of, and the trad wife they dream of won't probably suit them.
>>
>>2008302
That said Ukraine is OK for that, you'll get scarlett johansson lookalike in the carpathian bare feet herding sheep across a road, the issue is you'd have to speak ukrainian or whatever dialect they got up there, and you'd have to be a proper man. So you probably don't belong if you're asking this on 4chan.
>>
>>2008276
I live near nyc and everyone here is so work oriented. No one wants to have kids until they’re 30 something. I’m serious.

>>2008296
I’m agnostic. I’d feel pretty shitty and don’t want to be with someone that religious. Also, I’d feel like a major asshole going to church as a nonbeliever looking for a believer woman lol
>>
>>2008303
I make over $100k a year and I started seriously working out and power lifting. I don’t give a fuck about other people anymore either and just want to focus on getting fit, increasing my retirement pile, and impregnating a wife with at least 3 to 5 children and be a stay at home teacher to teach kids instead of sending them to shitty public schools. I am driven. I am just here to collect some info.
>>
>>2008339
>don’t want to be with someone that religious. >Also, I’d feel like a major asshole going to church as a nonbeliever looking for a believer woman lol
Based. Fuck the imaginary friend cucks
>>
>>2008339
Yea that's NYC. Meanwhile things are different in the Midwest, why not try living in Chicago? People want to settle down earlier there. Also there's a huge Ukrainian community there for a sneak preview before you go all the way east of the iron curtain for a wife
>>
>>2008409
I really need to visit Chicago. I’ve been told that it’s a walkable city like nyc is but less people. I’m gonna try to plan a trip there because I want to experience it at least once and be able to say I had a deep fish pizza there (running joke between my friend and I lol).

And I didn’t know about the Ukrainian community. Thanks.
>>
>>2008679
>fish
Dish*
>>
File: e3c.png (83 KB, 750x751)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>2003482
>>2003899
>>2004803
>>
>>2002336
>how easy is it to meet people in Ukr?
if you don't speak english, not that easy. Learn some basic russian if you want to go. I went with my ukranian gf and met some of her friends, a few of them spoke english at a very elementary level and that included the president of the english club at her high school in Dnipropetrovsk.
>where would you recommend?
Lviv and Kiev. Lviv is mostly a drink, eat and walk around all day city. Opera tickets are cheap as fuck too and restaurants are all uniquely themed. Definitely worth. Kiev is a more standard city with a lot to see and a ton to do. Balance out depending on how much you want to relax vs be active.
>>2002426
Most ukr women dont do one night stands because they want boyfriends so you've clearly never been.
>>2002433
>only insecure white racists say this
LOLNO. I was considered a muslim for having a beard and told to get the fuck out the country by a few slavs on the street when they saw me walking with my gf. I'm white too, apparently facial hair is just rare there and only muslims have it.
>>
>>2002336
go fuck em
>>
>>2002603
a 20 year old what guy?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.