[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1616247144551.jpg (47 KB, 735x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Your thread for discussing the Philippines.

* Places to go
* Things to see
* Reopening updates (if ever)
* Acquiring girlfriends
* Survival tips
* Where can I find ________
* Avoiding paying child support
>>
>>1997012
milkies
>>
>>1997012
I take back everything negative I've ever said about the Philippines. I just want to see my coom slashing upon her boobies.
>>
>>1997012
>* Avoiding paying child support
get the snip if this worries you
>>
>>1997012
L-lads i miss manilla
>>
>>1997012
Milky milky
>>
>>1997012
When is it looking like Philippines will reopen fellas? :(
>>
Disgusting shithole filled with sex slave monkeys that defecate when they see the mamasun
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7842260/prostitute-orangutan-screamed-defecated-brothel-madam-rehab/
>>
File: 8727278.png (650 KB, 1246x1488)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
To avoid child support you need to never use your real name. Never book hotels using your passport as they will keep them copies and hand them over no issues. Never use a social media account with friends or family from home or even have any real info on it. Everything needs to be fake. Even then, they will get your real info if they want it bad enough. They will have a family friend that works in BIR and they will find you.
I'm on a 13a visa and I'm a permenant resident. I can come and go whenever I want. Even retirement visas aren't allowed in though the srrv. No tourists will be allowed in until 2022. Thailand is open but their country is currently all in total lockdown again for the foreseeable future.
You'll be better off finding a flip student in your home country on a dating app and hooking up, I say student because they wont have a perm visa yet so your value is still high to them. If they already have a perm visa, they can have anyone they want anyway
>>
>>1997034
Do you think it’s possible a future girlfriend would look down on me for snipping. Is there a stigma?
>>
File: NoMoreYankeeWankee.jpg (20 KB, 310x294)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>1997157
>his mom, Karen, sent off her DNA to some megaancestorycorp just to confirm she's 8% Irish.
>evil company keeps all samples and sells info to highest bidders
>years pass
>Thailand becomes a second world nation
>slant eyed ginger gook, age 35, starts searching for daddy
>sends off DNA to megaancestorycorp
>BRINGO!
>"Dear Valued Customer, after a comprehensive search of our 1,000,000,000+ DNA profiles, we have located a family match. Congratulations."
>one day, on the doorstep, a package arrives
>"Herro Dad! We have so many happy funtime memories to make now! Mom is here too! She at Hoter 6 making rice in bathroom! Cheers!"
>also, back child support

Man that's a lot of risk just for a pencil-dicked incel to get laid with a whore. Better to be a Chad...
>>
>>1997076
What the actual fuck.
>>
>>1997157
This.
I never be Australian but pretend to be American or British when fucking sluts. I regale them with fantasy tales of Kansas or how I met the queen once.
It’s pathetic.
Now swallow my pathetic cum for money
>>
>>1997034
The entire point of cooming in monkey faced teens is to put a child in them.
>>
>>1997034
but I want children. Just not pay for them.
>>
>>1997192
If OP’s pic is monkey-faced, I don’t want to fuck human-faced.
>>
>>1997012
>be 4chan
>hate niggers because they act like niggers
>start a thread on how to be nigger in the philippines
>>
redpill me on philippines. Is it easy to find big tittied whores like OP's pic?
>>
Is talking to 30 year old Filipina women on interpals the way to go or can I just meet an 18 year old when I get there?
>>
>>1997251
If White? Easy
If Hispanic? Easy
If Black? Easy
If Indian? Easy
If Fat? Easy
If Old? Easy
>>
>>1997192
if she's white though that's a good way to have her parents find you out
>>
>>1997012
Failure to pay child support isn't a criminal offence in the Philippines. And most of the second/third world for that matter. Not to mention that it's extremely unlikely that any kind of proper child support agreement would be made in the first place, but even if it is you can ignore it.

I mean, you are obviously a shitty person if you impregnate someone and don't even bother taking care of your own kid financially. Life is cheap in the second/third world. International child support is death sentence for third world tourism. Outside of a few clickbait articles of worst case scenarios, this simply doesn't happy and isn't something you need to worry about.
>>
>>1997174
>Better to be a Chad...
Oh right, chads never have a problem with child support, especially not in Western countries.

Besides that part I agree with everything you wrote. I read somewhere that nearly every white American has at least a cousin who has sent a DNA sample to a genealogical testing company. At the very least you will someday have your offspring emailing your description and sob-stories to all of your relatives.
>>
>>1997249
Life is full of double standards. There are more half-Japanese kids being born in Philippines than half-white but Japan doesn't have many SJWs so nobody there cares.
>>
>>1997192
In 30 years when DNA testing is more widespread, especially outside of 1st world countries, they will come for you. Look at how PC/SJW the world is, it's only going to get worse. It's not a problem now, but in the future you can bet they will look for you and you're going to pay up, I wouldn't even be surprised if in the future they try and push criminal charges. Say bye bye to your retirement, because ol ching ling sucky suck wants some money. You're thinking to short sighted.
>>
>>1997458
Imagine being this much of a paranoid autistic freak. Here's what's actually going to happen bro:
I'm going to go to Manila, pull teenage QTs, shag them, and fly home. Nothing will happen. Ever.
>>
Gimme mommy’s milk!
>>
>>1997459
It is paranoid but you completely brushing off the possibly (especially considering the feminist world we live in) is very naive.
>>
>>1997317
hmm it’s almost as if mindlessly nutting in girls like a retard has consequences. Past the karmic debt you accrue by intentionally tossing children into fatherless poverty
>>
>>1997533
Uh oh digits confirmed. We’re all fucked bros
>>
>>1997459
It's already happening today in first world countries. Eventually it will spread to poorer countries once the technology develops, price drops, and inevitably their economy grows. I hope you're right, but realistically that's not the way the world is going.
>>
>>1997482
Unless he's American, he probably lives in a country that doesn't recognize international child support orders unless they have a treaty with that country. You can count on one or two fingers the number of treaties UK, Europe and Canada have with SEA countries.

But you do bring up a good reason to keep most of your assets in Monero >>>/biz/33523601
>>
>>1997012
Didn't the Philippines just raise the age of consent to 16 from fucking 12? Kek'd
>>
>>1997589
That's like how France recently made 15 the age of consent. It was illegal before that, just with a lesser punishment and more questioning of the victim. The Philippines has already had a law for years that forbids foreign men from being alone with someone under 18 years old, unless they are related by blood, marriage, or the foreigner has an occupation where that might be unavoidable (medical worker, aid worker).
>>
>>1997593
>The Philippines has already had a law for years that forbids foreign men from being alone with someone under 18 years old
Well that's clearly not working
>>
>>1997458
>30 years
How do you not see the flaw here
>>
>>1997309
Shut the fuck up cunt you know nothing.
https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/child-support/child-support-assessment/what-you-need-know/reciprocating-jurisdictions-and-residency
>>
>>1997249
I mentioned this before, pretty funny because Black guys tend to actually start families with Thai/Pinays because they will actually retire in these cunts instead of COOMing for cooming sake. Very rare for Black men to become old sexpats
>>
>>1997694
Blacks dont travel
>>
>>1997694
Ok ill bite. I married a pinay and I'm black.
I'm very happy. The culture serves the man with generosity. I love it.
>>
>>1997687
Lol at you fucking Auzzies.
Losers
>>
File: fr.jpg (218 KB, 1239x701)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>1997475
>>
>>1997771
YES YES YES
>>
>>1997771
>STI?

WTF KYS
>>
File: 15604618165952.png (325 KB, 500x387)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
I have a lot of matches in the phillipines but donno how to start with talking with them.

How do you do it bros? Im even willing to marry one as long as she has a job or a degree.
>>
>>1997792
she's catfishing you moron
>>
>>1997796
How come no one's married me yet despite the job and degree
>>
>>1997796
>marrying a filipina when her family will be your liability

lmao
>>
>>1997800
Well of course people will do anything to get out of gonorrhoea the nation
>>
>>1997687
lmao, life as an Aussie must suck. You’re the only first world country to physically bar your citizens from travelling (can’t even get on a plane!) and you also accept child support orders from banana republics. Even fucking Canada doesn’t do that
>>
>>1997771
If a Filipina doesn’t include a picture showing her entire body then she’s built like a dwarven blacksmith.
>>
>>1997771
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/02/philippines-cybercrime-suspects-sextortion-swoop
>>
>>1997807
Again another clueless cunt.
>United States has reciprocal agreements with several foreign countries for the enforcement of child support orders through the Secretary of State. Currently, the United States has treaties with Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal and Slovak Republic regarding the enforcement of child support orders. The United States also has similar agreements with Austria, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
What would call Slovak republic and el Salvador if not third world shit hole banana republics
>>
>>1997815
This is a Philippines thread, faggot. But I will concede that US is worse than Australia because some states will accept child support orders from anyone that can afford a lawyer
>>
>>1997694
>black outside the US
>cool dudes
>White people outside of white countries
>niggers
Anyone else notice this?
>>
>>1997819
Yes and I was replying to more retard nonsense saying that other countries don't accept child support from banana republics but almost all of them do. I proved Philippines has an agreement with Australia. People giving advice on stuff they have absolutely no idea about as usual.
>>
>>1997560
>Invest in my shitcoin goys!
No
>>
>>1997157
>don’t use your passport to book hotels
This is almost impossible, at least in Thailand.
>>1997823
This is absolutely false. There are American niggers in Thailand that dress and act as comical stereotypically black as they can. Fuck nigger cancer worldwide
>>
>>1997076
Apes imprison other ape for prostitution
>>
>>1997076
What the total and actual fuck!
Coomers have probably fucked a girl who fucked a guy who fucked this shit covered monkey
>>
>>1997823
The only black people I see traveling are begpackers, African students, and miserable military members forced to be outside of the US.
>>
>>1997687
>Shut the fuck up cunt you know nothing.
Literally everything I said was true. Failure to pay child support isn't a criminal offense in The Philippines. Even if you get a proper court order to pay child support, you can ignore it. So if you live there you can safely disregard them. I would be more worried about her brothers coming after you with baseball bats to get you to pay up. In which case moving to a different city seems like a good choice, at least for a while. But even then they are just bluffing, they want you to pay, not die.

Secondly, I clearly stated that "Outside of a few clickbait articles of worst case scenarios, this simply doesn't happy and isn't something you need to worry about.".
Guess what, the reciprocal agreement with Australia is clickbait. It's fearmongering. To what extent do you think that shit gets enforced? And I guarantee you that in the few cases that do exist, it's when an Australian has left a paper trail, married the girl, bought property and put it in both of their names, given the kids his own last name etc. and then decides to fuck off back to Australia. And the girl probably had some pull, like having a politician father or some shit who could actually get shit done. It doesn't happen to sex tourists who rawdog hookers. A poor pinay hiring a lawyer to deal with an international child support case and doing all kinds of detective work to even find you and confirm paternity? Grow up kid, this is nothing to worry about.
Not that they even matter in the first place, but there are extremely few reciprocal child support agreements, even among the most feminist countries. Oh no, the US has an agreement with El Salvador, better just go to any of the other 150+ second/third world countries in the world.

There's nothing to fear but fear itself.
>>
>>1997920
>There's nothing to fear but fear itself.
Thats what I tell myself each time I'm putting the tip into a Filipina (18+ of course ;). ) without a condom.
>>
>>1997309
In Thailand child support is only for child born from a legal marriage. illegitimate children can never be illegible for child support. you can safely knock up as many thai thots as you want as long as you dont marry them.

Also, US embassy will not do shit to help them. Child support is a state by state issue, the are no federal agencies that can even assist with this. They will have to find out what state you live in and hire a lawyer on their own dime. Most flips dont have more than two peso to rub together. It is doubtful they will have tens of thousends of dollars to pay for US attorney.
>>
>>1998088
Is travel an atheist board by any chance? Hearing the thought process makes me wonder about the lack of a conscious or spiritual compass.
>>
>>1998096
we're just depressed and jaded it's not that deep
>>
File: 10755106-3x2-large.jpg (49 KB, 659x439)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>1998096
This is a Coomer board fren

I need to start recording my antics. I want to make video while fucking a thai thot while she does a hitler salute and screams death to the jews as i coom in her
>>
>>1997167
Only if she plans to have children, which honestly isn't that common nowadays. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I got snipped myself and my gf doesn't want children either.
But if she wanted some I'd just move on and find someone else. I got snipped because I truly do not want children anywhere near me and that is more important than anything else. Don't get the snip so lightly, if there has been a single time in your life when you thought MAYBE having a child was a good idea then you will definitely regret it
>>
>>1998101
unironically kino
>>
>>1998096
/trv/ isn't one group think board. It's actually quite diverse, since traveling touches many people regardless of their beliefs and social status.
A QRD of /trv/ posters:
Japanese posters:
>Very few actual Japanese, mostly miserable ESL teachers, and even more miserable US DOD affiliated posters
SEA Posters:
>Vast majority are coomers, some angry SEA males upset with their lot in life, and black Trans women always interested in this region for some reason
Korean Posters:
>Again Coomers, and angry Koreans upset at said coomers
Russians Posters:
>They love Russia, but hate it more than you. It's quite confusing.
Western Europe Posters:
>The most normal and calm of all who travel to this board.
American Posters:
>Unintentionally make the most hilarious posts on this board due to their education.
Niche Posters:
>South Americans, Aussies, and the occasionally Indian poster.
Paid Posters:
>People paid to shill locations; such as Pakistan Anon, and the guy trying to get people to go to Africa
Bald and Bankrupt Posters:
>Both pro and against the man
>>
>>1998111
Fair enough desu
>>
>>1997192
what the fuck is with /trv/'s baby fetish? they'd rather think of a fetus inside a woman rather than the act of getting pleasure from putting their penis in a hole
you could tell them to jerk off in a bottle, mail to a flip monkey, have her shove the bottle up her cunt and they'd be more satisfied than if they had fucked her raw and then make her take plan B. fucking boomer weirdos
>>
>>1997157
>>1997034
Just leave lmao. Child support isn't an actual thing here you retards.
>>
>>1998120
Hehe. Yeah they are an odd bunch. I actually think it is just one, (max two) weird twisted fatherless larper(s)
>>
>>1998120
>>1998133
>impreg fetishists
I sometimes reply to this topic because it makes me feel connected, but I'm one of them. I literally can be with the most beautiful woman of my life but I can't get hard if I know there's no chance of conception. (Like if I wear a condom, or she tells me she would take a Plan B pill tomorrow.) I have four kids that I know of, in East and Southeast Asia. I'm on all of their birth certificates and I pay school tuition for two of them. (One mother wanted nothing to do with me except take my sperm, and another is from a really rich family.) I talk to my kids on important dates, send them gifts, and when they grow up I'll help them go to university or take citizenship in my home country, if they want it.

All of these women wanted to get pregnant. I'm upfront about it in my dating profiles and I get lots of replies. I try to filter out the crazy ones, poor and uneducated, too young/no career, or who think I will marry them if they actually get pregnant.

I've never gotten a girl from the Philippines pregnant but these threads seem to have a lot of anons with my same fetish. We're not all bad people.
>>
>>1998146
Why do I get a feeling that you are fapping when you are writing this? I have nothing against LBFM and general debauchery but you overly verbose coomers are just plain cringe and extremely low class.
>>
>>1998150
>Why do I get a feeling that you are fapping when you are writing this? I have nothing against LBFM and general debauchery but you overly verbose coomers are just plain cringe and extremely low class.
I'm not surprised to get some hate. Don't hold back, it doesn't bother me. This isn't a topic I talk about with most people.
>>
>>1998120
>having sex to make babies is considered a fetish
What has the world become?

>>1998146
Hi brother. Which countries have you done this in? I've done it twice in the Philippines and both time it's gone well. Their families are super supportive when she has the child and I send money every few months. I usually spend about 3 months with the girl before we go for impregnation. 3 months is usually the time I see if they are crazy or not. I work remotely so this makes it possible.
>>
>>1998101
Sauce? looks so much like lilypichu. please bro I'm so thirsty
>>
>>1998204
it is if you are breeding disgusting mutt children
>>
>>1998204
Mine are in Japan, Taiwan, and Vietnam. In most cases I did not spend too long together, so I don't give the impression we are becoming a couple. I'm usually very businesslike ... talk a lot in advance, meet in person, and we decide over dinner if we should go through with it. In one trip to the Philippines I arranged to meet 5 girls over a month, each for 4-5 days during the most fertile windows of their menstrual cycles. It was a fantastic trip but none of them became pregnant. (Now I'm glad because their pregnancies would have happened during last year's Manila lockdown.)
>>
>>1998204
>having sex to make babies is considered a fetish
It is, dude. (Most) animals don't have sex for pleasure, they do it because their body tells them to, and they don't ever question the fact that they're raising a baby in the future because they're literally unable to do so.

Humans have sex for pleasure, it is way more than just benis in bagina (oral, anal, BDSM, sucking tits for the fun of it...) and most of the times it doesn't end up in conception. Being unable to separate these two concepts is extremely weird because it's rationalized animal behavior. Almost as if you were deriving sexual pleasure from creating a living being, something animals don't do, and something humans who can separate conception from sexual pleasure don't do either as far as I know.

Yes, it's a fetish.
>>
>>1998244
The only reason you want to have sex is to make kids retard. Everything else you listed is an actual fetish and deviation from that goal of making a baby.
>>
>>1998286
Only if you're not aware that sex can be used for pleasure, and even then it's a biological imperative, not a thought that's only possible for a human brain to come up with.
>>
>>1998126
or just get the snip lmao what do you care about a child you'll not raise? being an ATM is not being a father. your cum shot inside a monkey is not your child
>>
>>1998295
>why not be a genetic dead-end?
We'll never agree if you don't care about continuing your bloodline and leaving a genetic legacy.
>>
>>1998302
does being a genetic end scare you that much? i plan to have children in the future but i'm sure as hell sending them money and seeing them once every three years is not the role of a father, so if you want you can go cum in a sock, let it grow mold and be satisfied because you created life.
either way i don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch when someone says they don't want to have children. if you are a good candidate for the snip then you should get it because sadly vasalgel is still not available but this amoeba tier thinking of thinking that being some fatherless child's ATM is better than not having children at all is fucking retarded
>>
>>1998307
>either way i don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch when someone says they don't want to have children
Maybe I missed some anon sperging out at someone saying they don't want kids. I was replying to this:
>or just get the snip lmao what do you care about a child you'll not raise?
A child isn't "fatherless" because their father isn't in the home full time. Some women want to have children and they are happy to have a sperm donor. I go further and help provide for my offspring and stay in their lives. Maybe that isn't good enough for you, but oh well.
>>
>>1998302
You're right that we wouldn't agree on that, but I know plenty of people with children who still can have sex for pleasure.
>>
>>1998302
who gives a fuck, don't kid yourself into thinking your spunk is worth anything. I'd rather be able to live a completely self-absorbed, carefree life with shit tons of money than have to raise a kid
>>
>>1998313
I enjoy having sex, I have it as much as I can. But my fetish is certainly reproduction because if that isn't possible then I lose interest, or more likely need to imagine I'm nutting in some fertile hottie.

Some guys have fetishes for blondes, Asians, fat girls, ladyboys, humiliation, pissing, whatever. As far as fetishes go I think mine is more normal, or at least not as bizarre as some of the ones you'll find on this Mongolian goat rearing website.
>>
>>1998310
>A child isn't "fatherless" because their father isn't in the home full time
a whole generation of people who think like this bred /r9k/s and elliots. this is simply not true, a family requires both parents to be present most of the time and you can't raise a kid through zoom. hope you feel good about creating children without a father figure they can go to when they need help with something broken, something scary or something that requires a lot of strength
oh and let's not forget the stigma they will face in school for having a sexpat ATM """dad"""
>>
>>1998336
>a family requires both parents to be present most of the time and you can't raise a kid through zoom.
Spare us your moral outrage. I know many people who grew up under one parent or in divorced homes and they are likely much better adjusted than you. Elliot Rogers grew up in a wealthy family, so I don't know why you brought him up unless you don't like hapas. Hapas growing up in Asia have a much different experience than hapas in wherever you are from. The incels who go on murder sprees come from all backgrounds and families. Single parent households are the most common in my country and they're also common elsewhere.
>>
>>1998336
>>1998343
Jeff Bezos was raised by a single mother.
>>
>>1998343
Most filips are hapas anyways. One thing about them is that the more native blood they have, the uglier they are. Native philipinos are really fucking ugly, I mean they really do look like a monkey. More so than black people. The most beautiful ones always have a good bit of spanish or north east asain blood in them. The one in the op is no more than 50% native.

As dumb as some of you are for impregnating savage and wild natives, at least you're doing some good giving them genetic upgrades into their gene pool. They need it.
>>
>>1997031
Kek
>>
>>1998213
I found it lmfao
https://apnews.com/article/34f2ccca480245dc9732d265f966fcef
>>
>>1997270
You can literally go to the nearest mall. And chat up some 18 yo university students in the food court and you have yourself a date.

It's that easy.
>>
>tinder passport is free
>i'll check out manila
>10+ matches per hour going on the whole day
Some fuckable flips in there, nothing insane though like OPs pic..
>>
File: 1560672529641.webm (2.94 MB, 540x960)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>1998591
Don't trust the pictures either. They all use filters, makeup and lighting in the best possible ways. Always make sure to meet them at a coffee shop first so you can quickly ditch them if they are ugly IRL.

Best would be to not use tinder at all and just talk up women you think are attractive you see around at malls.
>>
>>1998594
yeah, i probably wont even go there anytime soon, or if i did, it would most likely be for palawan and not manila.
>>
>>1997012
>Breasts
>Attractive
Confirmed not Filipina
>>
>>1998590
lmao
>>
>>1998244
bottlenose dolphins are pretty much all bisexual and take it in the blowhole. explain that.
>>
>>2000148
Are we dolphins? No.
>>
>>1997012
I’m into scat.
Where is the best place to find a girl or girls who will let me take a huge dump on them for money and then let me watch them have lesbian sex?
>>
Hello. I've seen a lot of people say Manila is a shithole and not worth visiting because of the extreme poverty and criminal activity. I would still like to visit but want to hear of other people's experience in that city. My plan was to spend a few days there before heading down to siargio.
>>
>>2000148
I don't know anon it says most in his post not all
>>
>>2000356
I've been to Manila for a week and I didn't really notice anything special in terms of crime, I've been to many places and I didn't feel less safe in Manila compared to Paris or London for example. BUT night time was the scary part in Manila, during night time the slum rats will come out in force to popular tourist areas, so just be aware of that if you're outside drinking at night.. other than that though it's just like any other city
>>
>>1998633
https://youtu.be/RURWGYX0jIA
I think this is her.
>>
>>2000441
>titles five minute vlog video "WHY I DON'T VLOG"
titsforbrains.jpg
>>
>>2000441
It’s just her with her tits out in most vids.
Also 2 years + since last update, she’s probably shit out two half Australian kids
>>
>>2000356
Manila is fine, especially since you will be around a lot of other tourists. I had the worst time at night in Cebu City walking around alone. Turned third world real quick. Ended up just using Grab at night time after that.
>>
File: IMG_20181205_125718351.jpg (3.23 MB, 4032x3024)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB JPG
>>2000628
Where were you walking? I used to live near Mango Square/Osmena Circle and walked all over that are at night and although it was dirty loud and crowded it never felt dangerously sketchy. God I miss that place. IT Park was another good place to hang out at night, safe, clean and everything open all night with people hanging around.
>>
>>2000403
Unironically the USA, or whatever presumably Western country you are from.
I have no experience with scat, but I do have experience with sex tourism, and I can tell you that girls in the second/third world are mostly into vanilla stuff. The west is a lot more sexually deranged than any of the typical sex-tourism destinations. Taboos don't really exist in the west anymore.

Pinays are sex freaks, but girls are much more hesitant to swallow your load there, for example. When I was in Ethiopia a lot of the girls wouldn't even give blowjobs, and definitely not do anal. Not to mention that lesbian stuff is pretty taboo in a lot of places to begin with. Analingus is taboo in most places.

The language and cultural barrier make these things difficult. Sure you could manage to get this stuff in the Philippines, but it's going to take some time and effort. Finding girls who are actually into it will be impossible. You will have to pay very well, or pick out the dirtiest street hooker you can who has no other option. The girls will definitely not enjoy it, and their performance will show it. I bought a couple hookers in Thailand for a threesome once, and they were so not into it that it turned me off. They were licking pussy like a lollipop and staring mindlessly into the ceiling/wall. It was depressing to tell you the truth.

You are probably better off exploring your local/regional fetish community. Or just follow the twitter of scat people and send them messages and get the ball rolling. That's my 2 cents.
>>
>>1998111
checked and kekd
>>2000441
>woman with huge boobs speaks
>half a million views
>>
>>2000665
No shit moron, Thais are described in scholarly literature as “enterprising loners.” They only cooperate with each other if there’s money involved. I’ve asked girls who work at the same bar “hey can I get your friends line ID” and they just make excuses or say “you can meet with me ;) (as in only me). Should’ve read niels mulder you loser
>>
>>2000356
I’ve been there for a month. It’s really fucking unsettling at night, like I wouldn’t travel outside of a taxi. There’s just random people lurking in the street and I mean not even at a food stall just standing around LURKING with no streetlights or visibility. The headlights of the taxi would wash over them and they’d just be standing around like zombies. Creepy as fuck
>>
>>1998204
Do u run any DNA test?
>>
>>1997167
Don’t do it. People here are degenerates.
>>
>>1997771
None of their faces are attractive. Yea, if you wanna coom as fast as possible go ahead but I save myself and my time for the prettiest girls only.

>>1997808
This is a fact.
>>
I'm quite shocked, I tried to put the geotag on tinder in Cebu and I'm drowining in likes and matches, nevers reached the 99+
I'm a 1.85 european blonde male and here in Italy I usually get like 2-3 matches a day and many likes I don't reciprocate 'cause they are fat, in Cebu most girls look fits that are interested in hiking, snorkeling and running

Curious thing is that even the ladyboys there look better than most of the girl I match on tinder/date in Italy lol

What other place of philippine(small, not cities like Manila)should I check out? Wanna see if girls differ from Cebu
Hope somehow I can go there in couple years to find a wife, otherwise I'm gonna need some surrogate mother to ever have a family
>>
>>2002439
mamma mia se sei blackpillato
>>
File: america.jpg (20 KB, 260x260)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>2000356
You know that feeling that someone is watching you ? Well it's like that everywhere you go in Manila outside of BGC and Makati basically. Street urchins are out everywhere during the day time but come darkness it's gonna be very bothersome for you. You can't shake that feeling. Most people take grab and go door to door. Most taxis will drop you immediately at the entrance to a place so you slip out of the taxi and straight in the door of a pub or whatever. Metro Manila is the biggest shit hole in all of Asia and your life has absolutely no value to anyone there. Stay near MOA and just trawl restos and bars there or stay in Makati CBD and hit up greenbelt, glorietta, etc it will feel first world. (ignore the fact the place was bombed not that long ago)
The biggest scam you'll run into will be someone saying hey they know you they work at your hotel, ignore everyone that approaches you.
>>
>>1998096
Being an atheist has nothing to do with being an uncompassionate degenerate. Believing in god doesn’t magically make your compassionate and pious.
>>
>>1998111
>Pakistan
Cope, their visas are getting more lax. But fuck the youtubers - they keep just going to the same food places. Fuckers need to stop doing guided tours and walk around themselves more. I only saw one real YouTuber doing this and he’s the only dude I respect.
>>
>>2002301
I'm the other anon he was replying to. In my case I always do a DNA test. In Vietnam (my first) I had to do a government recognized DNA test to get on the birth certificate.

>>2002439
Look up provincial capitals and try out those locations. Do some research and exclude anywhere you might be depressed/bored/worried to spend a lot of time in. If you marry a Filipina from one of those places you will be spending a lot of time there, at least cumulatively over the years.
>>
>>1998168
>>1998150
>>1998146
Every time I read these threads, I get so hard and I start day dreaming about making a big family and being all the kids teacher and making a self sufficient family.

But I jack off and then I’m relieved. I’m so glad I never did it. It would be respectable but it would involve immense time and effort that I might regret getting involved in.

So yea these threads are like a sexual fantasy for me. It allows me to dream about the man I could be and the life I could lead. There’s nothing on this planet that makes me feel this rock hard as a flag pole and with cumshots I can feel surging through my member like a swift river.
>>
>>1998146
I'm with you anon. I'm currently talking to five girls in Philippines, two in Japan & one in Thailand. All respectable, career type women/very family oriented women. I'm a strong, 6ft white guy with beautiful Greek statue curly locks. I also have a 140 IQ & own a upper six figure business, and a very sizable crypto port. but they don't know this.

They want me to impregnate them. That's what's in my bio, and that's what I told them when I first started talking to them. They're excited for it and have sent me numerous photos of themselves, and pictures of what the kids would look like.
>>
>>2002707
>It allows me to dream about the man I could have been and the life I might have lead.
Fixed it for you. Parenthood isn't for everyone, but if it's something you wanted then make sure you fill your life with other pursuits and goals that make you just as fulfilled. Otherwise you will regret it in your old age.
>>
File: 1348625107878.gif (1.21 MB, 236x177)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>>2002839
How "respectable" can she be if she is hoping to climb up the social ladder by eugenics.

>I am 6ft white guy
>six figure business

>Then I realized this is a LARP board
>>
>>2002839
>I’m talking to a bunch of dudes who think they’re chicks
FTFY
>>
>>2002656

Si, è vero, son un pelo catastrofista, ma c'è un motivo se la maggior parte delle wife material sono già fidanzate e nelle dating app ci son solo gli scarti/pazze/promiscue

Se fossi stato capace ad inserirmi in un circolo sociale sarei in una long term da tempo, ma tristemente i gruppi di amici mi sono apparsi a tenuta stagna o i singoli conoscenti uomini concentrati sulla loro partner(grazie al cazzo) più che ad un'amicizia
>>
>>1997458
>In 30 years
in 30 years I'll 63 why the fuck would I care?
>>
>>1997167
Don’t even tell her idiot
>>
>>1997458
Oh man... I know I’m a deviant because if I had a 30 year old Thai daughter that I never met before... man I’m 100% going to plow her
>>
>>1997808
Shit I just woke my wife up laughing at this
>>
Country back into gcq. Hehe. It's over. 2023 if you're lucky fellas.
>>
>>2004136
What the fuck is gcq lmfao
>>
>>2004170
>What is google
Shut it down. None of you will be getting in for at least 2 years.
>>
Yo guys. Someone told me that you can get Indian and Bangladeshi whores for basically 1-5 dollars. Has anyone ever tried? I know India has neighborhoods dedicated solely for whoring so I’m wondering if anyone tried?
>>
>>1998594
I just started talking to one from Tinder myself. Not from Manilla though. Oh god no. I've video chatted with her several times now. I don't get the impression that she's exaggerating her looks any more than the homegrown THOTS. She is pretty, and she's pretty in to me. I feed into the romantic conversations fully, but I'm naturally inclined to be extremely cautious having never done this before. When I measure her attitude against local American chicks, and consider the possibilities of how a relationship with a Filipina girl could go sour, I've come to the conclusion that I stand to be fucked over either way really. At least this girl does a good job at being eager. Whether it's legit, or a facade (it's females, so most likely its an act) but I haven't had someone this happy to see me simce high school.
>>
Whats with white guys going after maid looking flips lol
>>
>>2004570
Thats probably like the lowest tier of hooker. Imagine getting the cheapest hooker in your part of town (skid row). That is the comparison. In all honesty if you payed like 20 bucks you can probably get Bangladeshi version of OP's picture. Pretty sweet deal but I don't know cause I never went there. I do have a Bangladeshi friend who told me prostitution is common there though.
>>
>>2000639
Ahhh so many memories on that street. First time there, I smashed a shy hooker i met in one of those discos by the 7/11. Being my first time there, I didn't realize she was a hooker until a few days later. She basically admitted it and said I was to good for her. She didn't even make me pay haha. First ride is free
>>
>>2004585
it's not fake

their whole culture praises white people. they view white people as an upper class and exotic. she thinks shes lucky to have met a white guy bro.
>>
>>2004570
Wtf?
You can literally grab a handful of fresh dogshit from the park and fuck that for free
>>
>>1998146
>>1998204
How do you meet these girls even and are do they know you won’t be an active father for your kids lives? Does your friends and family know about your family in these nations as well
>>
>>1998204
So no sex for the first three months
>>
>>2002839
Can you tell us your bio
>>
I fucked a flip lady boy who came to my hotel room once.

There’s nothing worse in life than washing another mans shit and Anal mucus out of your pubes
>>
>>2004822

They are aggressive and want to close the deal...... but yeah, what you said....ugh
>>
>>2004822
kek gotta shave your pubes first anon
>>
>>2004822
beautiful imagery anon
>>
>>2004822
this is what happens when you fuck men lmao
why do people fuck men when there are so many women willing to be cummed inside? i'll never get this
>>
>>2003261
We speak English here faggot
>SCUZZI
>>2004051
Same
>>2004822
Ew

I have this slut in Davao who has gallstones. I told her I’d pay for her surgery (1700 dollars) but she has to let me fuck her raw for a week when the borders open. I pretended my PayPal doesn’t work in Thailand and that the only way I can give her money is in person. She either gets the surgery or dies, all because I want to fuck her
>>
>>2004810
Which is ironic. I'm not pressing her too hard, I'm just listening to her talk, but by any standard and metric, she's way out of my league. I play video games, and jerk off. At face value, she is talented, and possibly more of an upstanding person than myself. I hold down a pretty good job, and make a decent wage, but god damn! If she's even a quarter as good as she seems to be, she's still better than the best of my local dating pool.
>>
>>1997309
Not true. It is a criminal offense and you can be found guilty for economic abuse.
>>
File: 1614970969763.png (316 KB, 472x458)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>2005020
She's scamming you retard. You're a moron anyway. All flips let you raw dog. Plus in Davao she can go to sbmc public hospital. They also have PhilHealth. Why make stupid shit like this up and shit the board up. It makes you look fucking retarded.
>>
Don't worry guys I'm going to make sure to scam these girls back with fake promises of marriage/trips/money and then never returning to their country.
>>
File: 80-806639_female-dwarf.jpg (193 KB, 820x783)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>1997808
>she’s built like a dwarven blacksmith.
hawt
>>
>>1998355
And look at what a piece of shit he is.

>>1998088
>Also, US embassy will not do shit to help them. Child support is a state by state issue, the are no federal agencies that can even assist with this. They will have to find out what state you live in and hire a lawyer on their own dime.
There are pro bono (read: totally free) legal aid groups that do this in the U.S. The single mommy Flippers don't need to pay.

>>2000148
So Flippers are like bottlenose dolphins?

>>1998096
>Is travel an atheist board by any chance?
>>2002702
>Believing in god doesn’t magically make your compassionate and pious.
The scummiest assholes I've ever met were all highly "religious". God forgives them for robbing and cheating you, so why don't you forgive them too!??! They're fucking ENTITLED to your forgiveness, otherwise you're not a GOOD CHRISTIAN!!!!

>>2002707
>making a big family and being all the kids teacher and making a self sufficient family.
So much this. I want to have geographically distributed kids -- Philippines, Brazil, Ukraine, penguin-human hybrids in Antarctica -- so that if SHTF anywhere they can help each other out and maybe even move internationally.

>>2004051
and you know that bitch will have daddy issues and probably be a stripper

>>2004570
>Indian and Bangladeshi whores
imagine the smell
>>
>>1998290
interestingly human females are in rare company in the animal kingdom in that they'll engage in sex for pleasure's sake. all others go into heat and only in that window or perhaps during rape wll the male have an opportunity for sex.
>>
>>2005020
>eww

Says the guy paying a prostitute not fit sex but a fantasy surgery
You’re all kinda fucked up inside
>>
>>2005299
What are you trying to say you enormous faggot?
>>
>>2005276
>pro bono (read: totally free) legal aid groups that do this in the U.S
Reminds me of the Jewish nazi hunters, the only difference is they don't do it for free... but they'll fucking chase down people across continents over a bit of fun a few years back holy shit
>>
>>1997687
>We don’t have arrangements for child support for the following countries:

Brunei Darussalam
Cook Islands
Israel
Niue
Papua New Guinea
Samoa, not American Samoa
Yukon, in Canada.

I'd rather fuck a monkey than any of the women there
>>
>>2005999
I got you covered bro

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7842260/prostitute-orangutan-screamed-defecated-brothel-madam-rehab/
>>
>>2006006
Such a sad story. I would love to fuck a WILLING orangutan, but that was obviously sex slavery and rape.
>>
>>2006115
Do you think you could make an orangutan orgasm?
>>
File: 1617239418351.jpg (21 KB, 580x548)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>1997157
>No tourists will be allowed in until 2022. Thailand is open but their country is currently all in total lockdown
>>
>>2000356
Manila is a big place. Whether or not you will have to deal with "extreme poverty and criminal activity", to say nothing of the more quotidian of annoyances (like taking a bridge over the most foul smelling body of water in at least a 2km radius), depends largely on where you go and what time. In general, there's very little reasons for tourists to actually interact with the actually shitty places in Manila, worst that'll happen is you'll see em out of a cab window. And you're in a cab, the aircons at full blast, big fucking whoop. Worst thing that'll happen is being stuck in the damn thing for four hours.
I happen to often stay in a less-than-nice (but not a slum or anything) part of town, and the worst that ever happened to me was being chided for my english.
>>
>>2005020
How did you meet this girl, don’t you feel bad for doing this and is she a prostitute or just a normal girl
>>
>>2005020
>I pretended my PayPal doesn’t work in Thailand a
Huh, Davao is in the Philippines, nice larp
>>
>>2005999
How about you don’t impregnate bitches instead
>>
>>2006645
The girl is trying to scam him. He is just scamming her back. Such is life in SEA.
>>
>>2006645
he;s so fucking stupid he's being blatantly scammed and either doesnt know or he's blatantly lying to us. Either way, it makes him look like a complete fucking loser newbie
>>
>>1997869
>This is almost impossible, at least in Thailand.
kys faggot. The only seanigger country that requires a passport is Vietnam. Everywhere else you can show any ID you want including some shit you just bought in khao san
>>
>>2006668
>>2006665
Well he deserves to get scammed at least
>>
File: BBPnEkzl.jpg (22 KB, 640x412)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
I always come up with ideas too late. Dated local women. Suffered. Wait till international travel is totally fucked. Acquire absolutely adorable Filipina waifu. Feel some fucking hope for once. I'm hip to the idea and all the endless possibilities of ways she could turn around and fuck me over, but god DAMN she's charmed the shit out of me. We video chat. She showed me off to her family on video chat. Sends me sweet messages on the regular. We talk about what seems to be my inevitable travel to the Philippines. What now travel senpais? Do I sit and try to cope?
>>
>>2006646
I think he was communicating with her while in Thailand.

>>2006827
Marry her remotely and get a spouse visa. I don’t think you should actually do this but it would get you into the country. Or maybe go to Romania and get the Euro equivalent of a Filipina, just make sure she’s not a gypsy.
>>
>>2006836
>Marry remotely
It was my understanding that aln in-person visit must be proved to have taken place within that last two years for a marriage to take place. I spent a fair amount of time looking. I talked to some Prussians, and various other Asians. I definitely like her. If I had to pick one to keep out of all the one's I had talked to, she's it.
>>
>>2006841
You know of any agencies that can pull this off?
>>
>>2006836
>Marry her remotely and get a spouse visa.
Retard. You know you need a certified cenomar? No you don't because you're a lying sack of shit. Why do fat Americans think they can give advice on stuff they know nothing about?
>>
>>2006827
How did you meet?
>>
>>2007212
>any agencies that can pull what off?
>>2007233
Glad you clued me in on this one. I read into the requirements, but hadn't even noticed.
>>2007384
Tinder passport. I found her, and still have my scam radar on high alert. I'm pretty good at sniffing out bullshit, but I'm not seeing any. She's just really nice. I see family photos where her sister also has a white husband, and they have a child together. Still can't look you in the face and solidly recommend Tinder as a way to meet quality people, but if someone does, do NOT go to the obvious places like Manila. Unless you're looking for a prostitute, then just skip Tinder and go to Manila.
>>
File: children.png (123 KB, 451x282)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>1997012
Anon from >>2002033 is the phillipines really gonna let me skip child support?
>>
>>2007233
You can forge a marriage cert the only thing is you must enter the PH with them. You can meet the pinay in dubai or whatnot.

It's better if she's in on it, many will do it for the check and on the entry form, make sure to write married and have photos of each other as your phone background.

Not that I'd know.
>>
>>2007647
It's not the Philippines that you have to worry about, it's your home country.
>>
>>2007772
Yes because that's worked so well for all the Korean retards that have done it so far.
That are currently now in a mactan prison cell or deported and blacklisted. If anything, the title of this thread should be changed to
>What not to do in regards to the Philippines and other advice by people who have no experience and have never been there
Meeting some whore on tinder and rushing to meet her and her family would be high up on the list of absolute stupidity
>>
Hi I want to visit Phillipines but the only problem is that I use steroids and I assume smuggling them into PH is a big no no? I guess I’m gonna have to go to Thailand instead where they are legal or just get a legit prescription, kek.
>>
>>2007775
Tbf that's different, and the chinese with fake birth certs. You should have some knowledge and such but and try clark not NAIA. If you submit a maririage cert to an embassy, especially in dubai , they will grant you a visa, then you go through, show it and that's it - no questions asked.

Don't skip quarantine and make sure you do it together, it's awkward if a newly wed couple doesn't want to be together. Sure you can make the excuse family and such but just suffer the days together and don't pick red planet. Manila Hotel is 4k/ a night and it's historical and in malate.

>>2007781
you can buy them at mercury drug over the counter, only thing is they cost 2-3x.
>>
>>2007781
Steroids aren't legal in Thailand. How are people this fucking stupid?
>>2007786
>Buy OTC
I'm outta this thread you're all mostly fucked in the head giving fake advice to fake people.
>>
>>2007788
They are legal in Thailand

>>2007786
Is this true? If so I’m booking a trip ASAP. All I do is testosterone. Cost is not an issue.
>>
File: genericslol.jpg (314 KB, 1127x1503)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>2007791
Yes it's very much true, I don't know why the other anon is larping - you can litereally get anything aside from xanor/valium and *some* antibiotics ver the counter.

If it's brand name, it's only going to be at watsons or mercury - if it's generic, get it at generika/ TGP, etc.

You can even find test on lazada or facbook, alongside the abortion pills and day after pills at a premium.
Or just pay 300p for a "prescription" from makati med or st lukes or medical city.
>>
>>2000639
imagine going to the philippines and staying in the shittest part

cue tourist only stayed in madison square garden
SF only staying by golden gate
Seattle only being in downtown
Miami and only being on south beach. Holy fuck what are you bragging about anon with that empty corner.
>>
>>2007808
Is it legal, or a “grey area”? I want to avoid Filipino prisons, kek

Also what are the laws on bringing in testosterone with me? I don’t have a prescription, but it’s just fucking test, not like it’s heroin. Actually I’d like to bring my own that I’m more comfortable with if you think it’s a good idea. But I guess if I can get it to easy over the counter and Manila no reason to even bother.
>>
>>2007815
It's legal.

Filipino prisons are also non-existant for foreigners. The only real one is immigration jail in Taguig/Bicutan and then at the airports where it's really a hassle to get money.

But if you're truly paranoid, just get a prescription. You can even print it out - PH does not consider T a dangerous drug like Methylphendiate/Ritalian or Valium or Xanor - those they will check and even call the DR.

They don't even fucking check bags - I'm a foreigner and I always walk in the Pinoy lane through NAIA/Clark to avoid inspection. The airlines are supposed to chalk your bags so they'll inspect but it's mroe for paying VAT - when I was importing laptops (20-30 at a time per bag) I just brushed it off, and got checked once - showed a receipt and paid the bribe over the official VAT/excise.

The vials are about 2k at mercury each, I'm not sure of the dosage, but you can litereally call and ask - any mercury drug or watson will have it in stock and most of the chat support is also on facebook and there are "semi" official guidelines to not overcharge on medication.

So yeah not an issue at all. I would say medical tourism / T / Drugs are most likely tons cheaper in Thailand though.

And outside of fucking a few women, it gets boring daily in BGC/Makati and the beaches aren't worth it.
>>
>>2007821
>It's legal.
idiot
>Filipino prisons are also non-existant for foreigners
idiot
>just get a prescription
idiot
>You can even print it out
idiot
>I'm not sure
only thing you've said that's truthful
>the beaches aren't worth it.
idiot
>>
>>2007888
It is legal.

Foreigners aren't really detained, they're deported. Murder or rape probably going to stay but you are supposed to bribe and settle the case before it goes anywhere if you have no money you are deported.

Prescription for an endo is 300php-500php though you can go through any doctor if you're to scared to ask a pharmacist directly. It helps to know the dosages.

You can make an rX in word, or just pay a filipino doctor to send it over email. It doesn't really matter.

Mecury Drug sells numerous dosage, I've bought T myself at mercury drug in vials alongside 22g needles and other stuff.

Beaches in PH suck, if you think of palawan then that is just one are aof the PH. Baselin, Mindoro, Quezon, Marindque, etc suck.

I don't understand why anons on /trv/ are the most vile, it's not unique or special to buy a ticket and experience asia and lack of supply chain controls yourself.
>>
>>2007895
>I don't understand why anons on /trv/ are the most vile
I'm a permanent resident of the Philippines
>>2007895
>it's not unique or special
correct. But it's also pathetic to come and tell lies to people. BPD I think.
>Foreigners aren't really detained
neck up
>>2007895
>Beaches in PH suck
I come from a country with millions of the best beaches you'll ever find in the world and even I find this incredibly untrue.
>>
>>2007906
Being a Filipino means you’ll never know how the ph truly is. You’re forever looked down by kabayan and never get special privileges.

No lies though all above are part of my adventures and I own a biz in a Freeport.
>>
>>2007906
As for beaches, Palawan is the exception. But Florida has way more prettier beaches and much more safer land that is not filled with NPA or land title fraud.

Bali is nicer too and most of Indonesia.

Japan too.

If your highest expectation of beaches is ph, then you really have no idea of the true beauty of your land. It is not the beaches , it is not San Vicente, it is not coron, it is not white beach, pink beach, etc
>>
Where do you get married online?

Who do i have to pay and what forms do I need.

Answer me faggots
>>
>>2008241
Not the guy you were talking to, but I would plug parts of Florida for the best looking beaches. That white sand that squeaks like snow when you walk on it. Pensacola Beach. It might have seen better days, but I still rate it pretty highly.
>>
File: Reekay_portrait2.png (92 KB, 349x288)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
Anybody heard about this guys story?

Reekay
>>
File: Screenshot (101).png (441 KB, 3721x1634)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Philippines silently opened on May 1st. I've been looking at what's going on, and by most accounts I'm pretty sure you can go. I don't get my passport til the 17th of this month probably, but according to multiple sources, including the government website, you can go now.
https://ph.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
>>
>>2008500
These are the requirements for Philippines for the 9(a) tourist visa

>Conditions of the IATF-EID:

Must have a valid and existing visa at the time of entry unless otherwise stated in the table above
With pre-booked accredited quarantine facility/hotel for at least 7 nights at the traveler’s expense;
Must undergo RT-PCR testing on the 6th day of quarantine. Non-OFWs and non-Filipinos on PAL flights arriving in Manila will be swabbed by Detoxicare Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory.
Subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers as set by the National Task Force for COVID-19.
>>
File: Screenshot (103).png (406 KB, 3816x1770)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>2008501
And this was last updated, yesteday.
The following are allowed to travel and enter the Philippines starting May 01, 2021:
>The following are allowed to travel and enter the Philippines starting May 01, 2021:https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/ph/home/covid-19/ArrivingInThePH/EligiblePaxForTravelToPH
>>
>>2008502
Here's a map from Kayak, a travel website that takes data from government websites + airlines

https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions
https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/philippines

Note I have read Kayaks border status for the Philippines section, but I'm rather certain Visa 9(a), which most of us will apply for (even though we like Poland I'm pretty sure qualify for visa free transit to Philippines?) will be looking at. Dunno if the requirement for a visa is different now for Philippines, but it seems like we qualify as Americans.
>>
>>2008502
>https://ph.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/

Salamat anon, I am confirming now. Look forward to seeing you in bgc.
>>
>>2008299
So, if you want to forge this - you need to provide a marriage certificate from "anywhere."

And have it notarized and apostilled, but you can probably just circumvent the last one.

That's it.

I highly advise to be careful with it because it ties your passport number and identity in the PH and you will qualify for balikbayan status. And if you don't pass muster w/ the BI staff or put down single or, whatnot it can be expensive.

I of course highly advise no one "actually" get married for just the sake of travel, but it is very easy to get a tondo girl, a jeje girl or whatnot to just say yes and such - if you so desired.
>>
>>2006133
I'm sure I could, with cunnilingus if nothing else.
>>
>>2008500
>>2008501
>>2008502
>>2008504
You guys are stupid. Do you have a 9a visa stamp in your passport that's currently valid? No. Is the local embassy giving out visas? No. Can you get visa exemption on arrival? No
Why don't you cunts read what you make up lies about first and post second. Tourists are not getting in this year
>>
>>2008523
The ye old sex tourist board confirmed 9A's are being issued. Philippine Addicts.

Thanks /trv/ you were useful for something, once.
>>
>>2004570
I read up on sexpatforums about india. Fucking Indian/Bangladeshi whored and it's a boring and sad affair. You'll get only the lowest of the low and they'll be disgusted while you fuck them
>>
>>2008528
>The ye old sex tourist board confirmed 9A's are being issued. Philippine Addicts.
wrong you fucking retard. There is no such thing. 9A's are not being issued and everyone is now back in MECQ, GCQ
>>
>>2008468

Yeah, saw the 90 mins vlog..... don't test positive for COVID when leaving the country or you're beyond fucked.
>>
>>2008500

Yeah if you have certain types of visas that haven't expired.....like 9G work visas (not for tourists)
>>
>>2008468
Reeker is a pedophile, watch his "rainy day in paradise" hidden video.
he sold his underage b& Lyn to a subscriber when he wanted to get another cunt
>>
>>2008468
https://expatsinphilippines915337111.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/americans-looking-for-love-in-the-philippines/

enjoy the comments section
>>
>>2008468
>>2008627
>>2008628
kek wtf qrd on this nigga pls
>>
>>2008715
Dude got deported from the Philippines after the cops extorted him for 2 weeks.
Supposedly he went back to the states to "visit his sick mother".

Sure Reekay...I'm sure it's not because you were charging other sexpats money for advice on how to convince a teenage province girl to let you stick a 12 inch dildo up their ass...
>>
Also, anybody have any sauce on some faggot posting on YouTube under the name "bebots only"

Dude was having like 12-16 years old "model" on you youtube in exchange for donations from Westerners. Finally got arrested about 5 months ago but it appears he brought his way out of jail.
>>
>>2008737
none of that is true and you know nothing. kindly fuck right off.
>>
>>2008739
>anybody have any sauce on some faggot posting on YouTube under the name "bebots only"
kys you stupid know nothing nigger
>>2008739
>Dude was having like 12-16 years old "model" on you youtube in exchange for donations from Westerners
not true
>>2008739
>Finally got arrested about 5 months ago
not true
>>2008739
>it appears he brought his way out of jail.
not true

If you had half a clue you'd know that Mark Catley left the USA to live in his homeland with his wife and kids and made videos from AC and had a match making service. Dont believe me, look it up you fucking know nothing faggot. I fucking hate clueless retards in /trv/ I swear to god.
>>
>>2008746
WE HAVE THE DOCUMENTS

**Alex Jones voice **
>>
File: 20210429_071909.jpg (3.23 MB, 3264x2448)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB JPG
Is this the Mark Catley your talking about? :

Mark Christian Catley, 45, who reportedly also used the aliases Dino Ferrari and William Modena, was arrested around 10 p.m. Friday during an entrapment operation inside a hotel in Sto. Tomas town Batangas province, where the suspect allegedly checked-in with his two victims.

Chief Inspector John Paras, chief of the police Anti-Cyber Crime Office in Calabarzon, said the case stemmed from the complaint of a mother, whose two children, both female, aged 14 and 15, fell victims to Catley.

“According to the victims, (Catley) would take nude photos of them and
sometimes have sex with them, and post the pictures online,” Paras said in a phone interview Saturday.

Paras said the suspect was allegedly behind a pornographic site called “bebots only” that catered to pedophiles abroad.
Police on Friday evening tracked down the suspect who took his victims for dinner in a fast food chain before checking in at the hotel.

“When we came in, he and the girls were all naked,” Paras said.

He said the suspect, who lived in Calamba City in Laguna, targeted mostly “poor girls” in the city and adjacent municipalities. Catley allegedly gave his victims P150 cash as payment and asked them to “recruit” more young girls.
>>
>>2008754
again, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about
just so you know, human trafficking is not a bailable offense
>>
>>2008750
>>2008754
Mark is a scumbag, no shit. He's been done by the PNP. No shit. You just read about shit on forums and think you're an expert. No shit.
>>
File: 20210414_150617.jpg (2.13 MB, 3264x2448)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
>>2008757
Ok then if that's so, let's take a wild guess on how much Mr Bebots pays the PNP and/or NBI for his right to stay out of jail?

Maybe the chief has first dibs to his wife?
>>
I gotta say PNP has gotta be a sweet job. You get to extort retards from YouTube . Wonder whose gonna be the next bictimmm
>>
>>2008766
Mark is out of jail, human trafficking is not a bailable offense. Figure it out brainiac.
>>2008769
>I gotta say PNP has gotta be a sweet job. You get to extort retards from YouTube . Wonder whose gonna be the next bictimmm
PNP dont care about about poreigners. they dont want to deal with them or talk to them.
It's the same way FilipinoSexDiary ended his time in the country. Then became AsianSexDiary for a reason.
You guys need to realise that what you think you know isn't real and what you hear definitely isn't real.
>>
>>2008774
If I know 1 thing, it's that if you pay the right people pretty much anything is possible in the Philippines. Life is cheap
>>
>>2008774
You're absolutely right the PNP doesn't care about foreigners. You can sit in LA cafe all day and night and fuck hookers to your hearts content and they wouldn't give 2 shits.

Well, when you put a target on your head and they see a clear way to profit off you, their gonna do it. You sound like a pinoy so I think you know that already pare..

Cue Reekay and Mr. Bebots. Show your face to the world and leave a clear paper trail and you wonder why they get fucked with and trolled. Lot of jealous and money hungry people looking for a quick come up and also no one cares because these people are clearly scumbags.

Tim K & Gio you're up next lol
>>
>>2008737
ok back up to the whole 12 inch dildo thing wtf was going on there
>>
>>2008627

Link?
>>
>>2008754
Bebots only unlimited with a vengeance unforgiven.
>>
Bet you a bucket of chickenjoy the fucker monitors this thread
>>
>>2008774

so the dude is a FIlipino....not the white guy in your pic?
>>
>>2008737
>how to convince a teenage province girl to let you stick a 12 inch dildo up their ass...
Why would you need to "convince" her? They pretty much let you do anything as long as they think you're going to rescue them.
>>
>>2008844
He's a Filam middle man which was profiting off hooking up teenage and allegedly underage pinays with foreigners well into their 50's and 60's.

My pren, you want to have the business than you have to pay the tax. He didn't pay the taxes to the right guy that's why they locked his ass up. Notice how theirs no more bebots videos on YouTube. He ain't fuckin stupid....he's a scumbag but he's not stupid . "They" put an end to him doing that shit out in the open
>>
>>2008849

You don't got to be Albert fucking Einstein to realize that their are poor girls desperate to escape poverty.

The issue he came into was that he was profiting over giving consultations about how to emotionally manipulate financially vulnerable and emotionally/mentally immature girls into sexual deviancy.

On the surface, his vlogs appear to be innocent enough, but their are videos (which he tried to delete, but it doesn't matter because WE GOT THE DOCUMENTS **ALEX JONES VOICE**) where he describes how to "push a girl to her limit" and "show her a new limit". It's not normal sex shit. It's dildos, daddy/daughter, bondage, sharing her with 5 other guys....
>>
>>2008880
Is this the new Bald moral panic meme?
>>
HMMM WEIRD. It seems Reekay has tried to use copyright claim to cover his trail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wts6CLS7pIg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W20PfRm5M8c
>>
File: pic15.jpg (41 KB, 609x380)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
sauce on reekay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzCuSnj9EHU
>>
>>2008502
No 9A yet anon :(
>>
>>2008902
>>
>>2008902
You need to go to the embassy and tell them your situation.

If you've never actually this chick in person, it's almost a 99% denial.

If you can prove you've met her before and you dont look like reekay, you may have a shot.

They'll look at the prevailing circumstances and then make a decision
>>
>>2008898

The video started off well but he turned into a ridiculously blue pilled beta at the end.

Yes, men have to take women off a pedestal and get some value out of the relationships, otherwise they re-create the shitshow that is the current situation in the west.

That said, Reekay should keep away from under0age...which for westerners is 18 over there
>>
>>2007895
>Foreigners aren't really detained, they're deported. Murder or rape probably going to stay but you are supposed to bribe and settle the case before it goes anywhere if you have no money you are deported.
There were Westerners being arrested all the time for drugs and underage kids. Some of the expats arrested for drugs were even guilty, but there were enough obvious setups to indicate guilt wasn't always necessary to spend months in a squalid jail. I'd caution against thinking your passport will get you out of trouble. Many times it will put you in way more trouble than a moneyed local would face.
>>
>>2008960
So those are the extremes, and that's mostly because if they are americans, it is illegal for an USA citizen to violate the don't touch kids law and that's the only reason they're enforced because it's tied with USAID and other programs for the PH.

Drugs are 50/50, like that Time bust in Makati - nothing.

Your passport will not get you out of trouble, but money and friends will.

Unlike many travellers on here, in the PH -I actually enjoy taking tours of jails, prisons and talking with PNP, NBI, etc - it's very easy to just make a few friends, invite them out and then they invite you to their fiestas in their area you bring by stuff and then you have connections.

I make it sound simple and cheap, but it really isn't - it's just being a good friend and well, you know exploring the culture.

But 99% of the people on this board think peso first much more than the average pinoy and will not even think of getting good pinoy "guy" friends - just whores/thots and such.

tl;dr Have friends, have 50k-200k cash around/peso and it will get you out of *MUCH* trouble.

Even if you kill a pinoy or something, 50k down payment need to work out a week to get the rest, less than a million to buy off most poor people and if you don't wanna enough time to hop on a plane and fly out.

But sure guys, think Justice is blind in the PH. LOL
>>
HOT SPICY SALSA ON MY GUY BEBOTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJcBKUn6CoM&t=0s
>>
File: BEBOTS SO SMART.jpg (106 KB, 1060x1060)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>2008979
Remember Reekay, you never quite know who you are talking to
>>
Anybody have sauce on Reekays murder case?

Dude apparently was involved with some type of murder in California when he was younger but the details are sketch.

Lets get at it
>>
>>2008792
>Tim K
what's wrong with this guy? i'm just watching his vid, seems pretty fun. i'm just discovering those vloggers. what's all the hate against them?
>>
>>
>>2008989

Kinda blurry...can you please explain it?
>>
>>2009027
Apparently his name was implied in a murder in 2003.

He admitted on one his private patron videos that he indeed knew the family of the victim.

Basically he's not the mr nice guy boomer just looking for a nice girl he portrays himself to be... he was in the past and still is involved in some extremely shady shit and people should be aware of this
>>
>>2009037
>he was in the past and still is involved in some extremely shady shit and people should be aware of this
Thanks for the PSA! I hope the mongers and impregnation fetishists in this thread will be careful of nasty men and stay safe.
>>
>>2009041
People forget Philippines is a catholic country, and while they tolerate degeneracy to a certain extent, everything comes with a price. You can run the toll booth for a little while, but sooner or later your gonna get the ticket in the mail

Get your money and stay the fuck out the way
>>
>>2008979
all this could be setup for little money. video showed adult and minor in room. all that is required for arrest is non-maternal escort. boom jail forever.
>>
>>2008715
hate and character assasination from expats on a sjw mission as far as i could tell. like who cares if you have to finesse consenting adults into bed.
>>
>>2008903
>>2008902
dont pay any attention to the reddit spacer, he knows absolutely nothing. When I told him they are NOT allowing tourists in on 9A he claims I was wrong and that he knows better and that he read it on addicts that proves it. All wrong. He's a liar, larps in here and in all the thai threads while sitting home jerking his dick in his home country>>2008872
>Notice how theirs no more bebots videos on YouTube.
that isn't true, Bebots posts videos every single day on youtube. Marks new channel is "bebotsonly vendetta"
>>
>>2009197
Yea bebots post videos on YouTube.........except instead of posting 14 year old girls, he posts hours long cope sessions with him trying to figure out who ran up 3000 dollars on a credit card at a imaginary lechon shop in Manila KEEEEK
>>
Shout out to Rico store Mark.....
Ever figure that one out?
>>
>>2009219
he made videos on youtube and was reported for YEARS. YouTube didnt give a fuck, he would go to AC and pick up a teen and make her parade up and down like on a catwalk for a serving of french fries and film it for his customers
He's a sick fuck, but you cant get bailed for human trafficking so theres definitely something true in him being setup by someone. Once it got to the stage he was at (international news coverage, lawyers, judges, PNP, NBI, USA NGO's) paying them all off would be next to impossible. But he's always set up barely legals with old dudes. so of course no one wants to watch his rambling videos.
I've lived here for years and seen it all on youtube, Vandever being busted in a fag love hotel, Hobgoblin, Real Deal having a seizure on live stream and shitting his pants, Montelli getting bashed by a hooker and running away, Larry fucking hobgoblins ex mrs and putting it on youtube, something about this place brings in the absolute cream of the crop of mental illness and retardation
its why ALL other ASEAN's are booming and thriving and this place is still a fucking dump in comparison
>>
>>2009182
Absolutley no one cares. I think most of us have finessed our way into some vague at one time or another.

The issue is these guys are trying to profit off giving instruction on how to finesse these young girls. YOU GOTTA PAY THE TAX RETARD.

B.I.R, The barangay captain, the police chief, your chismosa neighbor spying and snitching on you, little MaryJoy's mother......they all want their money.

Let this be a warning to all those thinking about doing this type of shit and AND THEN POSTING IT IN YOUTUBE OR PATREON.....its just to easy to get set up and have shit dug up from your past, and the next thing you know you got people coming out the coconut forest looking to make a quick buck out of you.
>>
>>2009234
>B.I.R, The barangay captain, the police chief, your chismosa neighbor spying and snitching on you, little MaryJoy's mother......they all want their money.
that's what you need to go through to date a 20yo in the PH? that would make sense because young attractive women are the only reason western guys go there.
>>
>>2009248
You can date a 20 year old no problem. just keep your head down, mind your business, and show some respect to the locals and you'll be amazed at Filipino hospitality. If you get a pension or have online income, just get your money, stay out the way, and enjoy what the Philippines has to offer

If you're gonna run courses on how to convince a chick to let you and 5 other boomers run a train on her and then post it on YouTube.....well then you gotta pay the tax man pare. Filipinos are poor, but their not stupid. Extracting money from foreigners is a national pastime and probably contributes 10% towards the national GDP KEK
>>
>>2009257
I have an online job but my job requires a stable and good internet connection. I'm thinking of going there but the news is talking about how absolutely fucking shit Filipino internet is. Is this true?
>>
>>2009268
It will be decent enough in Manila or Cebu, in the provinces it's pretty much a DSL tier shit show
>>
>>2009268
you just get 100mbps fibre optic now everywhere its fine, but when there is a problem and there will be, dont expect to be able to get any updates on it or even talk to customer care to get it sorted
>>
>>2009294
>when there is a problem and there will be
Too unreliable. Guess I'm going to Thailand.
>>
>>2009294
>fibre everywhere
Now that is an exaggeration. But the day it happens, it will improve the nation a lot for sure.
>>
>>2009331
As long as you're not in the coconut jungle you should be ok for most things.
>>
>>2009268
If your job is teaching online (or doing any kind of live video streams) then you will pay a lot and be anchored to one of a few locations to have any hope of making it work. If latency isn't a concern then it's not hard to find stable access in the cities. Even doing VoIP over a cellular plan can be hit and miss. That was my experience 3 years ago, maybe things have changed but I doubt it.
>>
>>2009331
>Now that is an exaggeration
I live in the middle of the fucking jungle faggot and I have fibre optic internet. If you dont have it, you know what you do? you call the ISP and they send some monkeys out and they roll the fibre all the way to your nipa hut
>>2009325
thai internet is no better these days. Interconnect transit is fine, same as PH. Anything that needs to go out and come back is problematic. Watch any live streams from ph and th and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>2009395
Yeah i cant risk that. Looks incredibly unprofessional when I'm at a meeting and I get cut out randomly. Not gunna take that chance. I'll look into going to Thailand or Russia. Is Russia open yet?
>>
You known Pinays have a reputation of being gold diggers, but in my experience it wasn't really true. If you present yourself as an ATM, surely they will take you for a ride.

I first went there as a 23 year old, and you'd be surprised how many girls took ME on dates. They are well aware of the gold digger stereotype and some try to go out of their way to distance themselves from it by insisting on paying for things even though they may only make 300 dollars a month.

First time I was there, I didn't even pay for a hotel or apartment. Some chick let me stay in her house and her and her sisters cooked and cleaned for me the entire time without ever asking me to buy them shit. I offered to buy the food sometimes, but they never once asked me to do it. I think they were just excited to have a young spanish dude in their house. Damn near everyday the neighbors would be over asking me if I had any brothers or cousins.

I even had girls who had foreign boomers sending them money from Germany, and they were taking me to the disco with their money and letting me drive the dudes car. You'd be surprised with what you can get away with if a Pinay actually likes you.

It's a well known fact that many pinays have local boyfriends and a foreign sponsor. The boyfriend might even suggest it and coach her through it
>>
>>2009395
>I live in the middle of the fucking jungle faggot and I have fibre optic.
Then you're the exception, not the rule. Sperg. Running a private fibre line for a mile or 10 is still gonna cost an insane amount, no matter where on the planet you are. It is only feasible if people in your immediate area have it already.
>>
This song is dedicated to the Mark Hatley AKA BEBOTS ONLY and the Philippines National Police cybercrime division. TAGAY PRE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5E773N411LA
>>
>>2009292

and just to fuck with you they brand their DSL as Fibr....... so you think, awesome gigabit fiber, but no, just shitty marketing and slow speeds
>>
>>2009409
The girl I'm talking to offered to spend money on me me as well. It looks like she's doing fairly well for herself for the most part.
>>
>>2009427
>Running a private fibre line for a mile or 10 is still gonna cost an insane amount
then you know nothing faggot. It goes by how many poles you have.
>what are poles
kys
>>
File: 1620307461449.jpg (179 KB, 800x528)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>2009455
>Mark Hatley
not his name dumb fuck
>2009492
>they brand their DSL as Fibr
not true you stupid faggot. PLDT have seperate DSL and Fibr plans.
https://pldthome.com/fibr
read and stop talking shit you idiot, click FAQs, then shuddup
>>
>>2009524

Hey retard, I have Fibr in Rockwell Makati and it's a 50 mbps DSL line.

They are in the process of upgrading the backends but it will take years, even then the speeds will be symmetric DSL, not gigabit

But I only work in PLDT, so what the fuck would I know?

https://www.noypigeeks.com/telecoms/pldt-upgrade-copper-wires-fiber-free/

Why the fuck do you get so upset?
>>
>>2009527
>>2009527
>>2009527
>Hey retard, I have Fibr in Rockwell Makati and it's a 50 mbps DSL line.
how do you fail so hard in being wrong?
>September 28, 2017
https://pldthome.com/news-media/2017/10/09/pldt-fibers-rockwell-center-in-makati
my issue is that retards like you just make up absolute lies and spread them as gospel
>>
>>2009524
Sorry I meant bebots vengeance KEK
>>
>>2008872
>AsianSexDiary
wtf is a bebot?
>>
>>2009539
>AsianSexDiary
you wont ever see him back in the Philippines again, that's why he had to change the site name from PhilippineSexDiary to AsianSexDiary. Station 4 in Angeles City got him and got him good. They also got him the same way in Indonesia.
JonTron is finished in both Philippines and Indonesia forever.
>>
>>2009541
Are you a fucking schizo? What is a Bebot? JonTron??????? What does he have to do with this, and wtf is AsiansexDiary
>>
>>2009539
Bebot is Filipino slang for a young girl
>>
>>2009543
if you need to ask yourself any of those questions you dont deserve the answers
>>
>>2009543
Jontron was a n alias of a guy running a porn site out of the Philippines who fell victim to the Cops. Whether he actually did anything illegal or not is up to debate, but regardless, they extorted him then gave him the boot because he was making to many waves. AGAIN, take it as a warning
>>
>>2009566
A warning for what? Not doing illegal shit? No worries there. I'm just a coomer, not a pedo.
>>
>>2009518
>10 mile fibre lines are cheap
Mouthbreather balut peddler you
>>
>>2009618
You're a fucking expert in everything aren't you? Why not to start a vlog and spread your knowledge
>>
>>2009631
>Why not to start a vlog
Pajeet then? That syntax is atrocious. How much does your 10 mile fibre line to the middle of the jungle cost then? Also, Speedtest with timestamp please.
>>
>>2009640
How to avail of a timestamps po?
>>
>>2009643
same way bobs and vagine show
>>
www.philstar.com/nation/2021/05/06/2096146/lapu-lapu-reopen-foreign-tourists/amp/

Boomers hide your wives and favorite bargirls, we are fulfilling General Mcarthurs promise, and WE SHALL RETURN! Armed with nothing but a shit eating grin, a bottle of san miguel light, and a 8 inch cock ready to knock the cobwebs off of reekays girlfriends pussy, we will return to claim what is rightfully ours.
>>
>>2009532

Jeezus wept......do you know how this shit works?

If the last mile is copper....in your apartment, do you get ADSL or real fiber?
>>
>>2009544

Now THAT was a useful piece of information
>>
>>2009234
a favorite ytber called sunshineshoulders said it best - "keep a low profile". you'd think after what happened to cuba dave these guys would get the message...
>>
>>2009692
another - "i aint tryin to bring all that american stress out here man!"
>>
>>2009692
Mr BootsOnDaGround aka NITTY GRITTY
>>
>>
Thread is about to get nuked.

Transfer to the new general

>>2009739
>>
>>1997012
Arisa Hui is her name
>>
>>1997012
>that pic
How common are big tiddies like that there? I suppose not much?
>>
>>2010028
yea, msot women in ph are flat chested and mostly 3/10 from poor/broke families in manila. unless you are in a upper middle class neighborhood like subdivisions(suburbs) big tiddies are much common and faces look like 6/10 atleast for me
>>
>>1997012

Well F***
They just changed the incoming quarantine requirements from 7 days (6 nights) to 14 days..... No advance notice, no real scientific reasoning...just a general FUCK YOU FOREIGNER message
>>
Link to new thread

>>2009739
>>
So, how many of you guys got STD's from PH?
>>
>>2010688
Got zero. Fucked 8 girls, never used a condom
>>
Link to new thread

>>2009739

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.