[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 44 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1593297870316.jpg (33 KB, 710x400)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>been a few days now
>still no thread
fuck it cunts
So Travel between Australia and New Zealand is opening up the Monday after next (19th).
What are your plans?

Any Aussies gunna visit NZ?
Any Kiwis gunna go to Aus?
Visiting friends?
Going skiing in NZ?
Hitting a beach in Aus?
Or just need to get out?

Apparently Air New Zealand said almost all their flights are booked out already since Jacinda announced that they'll open.
>>
It's tempting because it's pretty cheap and can actually leave the country but it's still unknown how scared leaders are gonna be about locking borders and sending you into quarantine without notice
>>
>>1989549
Its really not that cheap, prices are about 700 aud return. Just imagine you get put into hotel quarantine, that'll be an extra 5k. And its really not an unknown how skittish they'll be. Victoria only just started accepting foreign arrivals today after stopping for 6 monhts. WA still has mandatory 2 week quarantine arriving from NZ. QLD shuts borders at a drop of a hat. The only reasonable ones are NSW and they also stopped the bubble arrangements a month back because of a couple of cases in NZ.

I'm not saying im not looking at it, but we're heading into winter and most of the people booking now are families that want to go bck and forward for the first time in 18 months. I think i'll wait til August and then look at booking a week or 2 out and do some hiking
>>
>>1989567
Imagine not using ozb in 2021
https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/615613
>>
Prices are sky high cause Joyce is a cunt. Plus I don't wanna go to NZ cause Jacinda is a cunt. I actually hoped NZ would have a huge covid wave hit them and fuck them over. But I hope the same thing for Qld for much the same reasons.
Save your 700 and go to Asia when it opens in a few months.
NZ had a case today. What's stopping the horse implementing mandatory 2 week quarantine mid flight and on arrival you need to pay 3k. Then on the way back the Aus gov demands it and that's 2 more weeks and 3k.
>>
Amazing borders are open, you can now fly from your country to another country that's exactly the same as your country with the added excitement of potentially having to spend 2 weeks in quarantine when you come back.

Sounds great sign me up
>>
Wow you mean the people's democratic republic of kangaroo island is going to allow people to leave?

What a progressive idea!
>>
>>1989594
for the /out/ traveler these are two very, very different places. for the depraved sexpat/foodie/consoomer yeah sure, whatever...its all the same to you anyways
>>
Yes i'm going to see my friend in Aus
>>
>>1989567
>I think i'll wait til August
yeah realistically this is the way to go.
I'd like to see my senpai sooner but shit should be more stable come around Aug or Sept.
First month or two will be rocky.
>>
lol like i'm going to fly to a place similar to australia at the risk of being stuck there when 1 fucking case pops up

i was planning to go to brissy but fuck that it's the same thing.

>get home to hotel
>see news
>lol lockdown in 4h
>>
>>1989657
Exactly. Anna and horseface in NZ have ruined any tourism chances they might now desperately need by being heavy handed and over the top for no reason. Fuck them. Nuke Qld and NZ
>>
Anyone else was suprised by the amount of Germs when packing in NZ?
>>
>>1989607
I've lived in aus and travelled NZ extensively. Swap hills for beaches and these 2 places are very similar. You can try and appear interesting by calling anyone who disagrees a depraved sexpat but truth is theyre far too similar for anyone to be interested in travelling from 1 to the other with the risk of being stuck.
>>
>>1989970
New Zealand has an entirely different climate and set of flora and fauna than Australia. Its a different continent. This is like saying "Hawaii and Washington state are the same thing", you're just an idiot American.
>>
File: 1586899456392.jpg (90 KB, 960x960)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>1989695
>by being heavy handed and over the top for no reason
you're just butthurt that we havent had any community cases for a year, cunt.
get stuffed
>>
I agree with everyone else desu, they're so paranoid when a few cases pop up imagine NZ has an outbreak and Australia declares its a hotspot and makes you quarantine for $3k AUD when you come home.
>>
>>1990015
What
>>
File: 1596628725566.jpg (15 KB, 228x281)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Ok being real here
Who's looking forward to some skiing?
Last season Aus had a heap of snowfall but no-one could ski there cuz of lockdowns.
NZ everyone was free to go skiing but had shitty snowfall for the 2nd or 3rd year in a row.

Judging by all the rain we've both gotten recently, anyone else reckon this year might be a corker?
Did El Nino/La Nina finally switch?
Will we finally get a good year of fresh pow?

I fukken hope so cuz it sucks not being able to go to Japan or Canada
>>
>>1990015
If you're from Qld you just had yet another lockdown and community cases a week ago. If you're from NZ you just had a community case a day ago.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-01/qld-covid-brisbane-easter-lockdown-lifts-community-transmission/100035948
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/17/new-zealand-reports-two-new-cases-of-covid-19-community-transmission
Kys tranny retard scum
>>
>>1989603
kangaroo island is a real place and has been accepting visitors for a while
>>
I wish the borders would permanently close forever.
I don't even want people from other states getting in here.

Just lock it all down forever. Fuck normies.
>>
Some much salt from people in countries that didn’t do what countries like NZ did lol
>>
File: 1588536499685.jpg (57 KB, 589x671)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>1990227
it's butthurt Victorians mad that they couldnt get their almond milk lattes thanks to their 5th lockdown in a row
>>
>>1989977
The only thing we can agree on is that NZ and aus have different flowers. Great. Who the fuck travels for flowers?
Also stop making assumptions, I'm a bong, and if you think aus and NZ are so massively different you need to travel more you dumb cunt
>>
>>1990267
Why yes, we also ride our kangaroos to work just like in Australia
>>
>>1990227
Like what? lock down for 3 months then still get double digit outbreak lol

majority here are Aussie or NZ
>>
>>1990284
Double digit outbreak? When’s the last time countries like NZ had that lol
>>
>>1990305
Almost every week
>>
File: nz cases 2021.png (12 KB, 874x168)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>1990309
sure, if you want to count cases in border quarantine as an outbreak?
>>
>>1990309
Those are disgusting Indians in quarantine you retarded faggot. Luckily comrade Cindy has banned all filthy nagis from entering the country long may it continue
>>
File: 1617556883277.jpg (63 KB, 872x1024)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>1990324
>Disgusting Indians
Anon....they are new Zealand citizens lol
Maybe if your shitty country didn't hand out passports like skittles then you'd have a point. NZ claim to fame is being a stepping stone to a real country like Australia.
>>
>>1989571
>Plus I don't wanna go to NZ cause Jacinda is a cunt.

She solved their corona crisis well
>>
>>1990597
>Island of 3 million people
>Absolute middle of no where
>Half residents live in Australia shitting it up
>white PM walks around in a burqa
The whole country is a write off.
>>
>>1990599
Say whatever you like, she handled corona 1000x better than Canada.
>>
i disagree pretty strongly with auntie cinda's politics but I do have a begrudging respect for her cutthroat political attitude. she is a savage and you have to admire the way she plays politics for keeps. new zealanders are never like this, she is immensely full on and ambitious but self aware enough to moderate it.

if she just left guns alone I'd be fine with her, but the problem with people as capable as she is is that if they aren't on your side (or at least just generally lacking in ideology) you're basically fucked for a generation. she's a bit of an ideologue and that makes it very difficult to feel like she represents me personally.
>>
>>1990599
Tell that to countries like Vietnam
>>
>>1990668
Vietnam was the first to lockdown in January and is covid free. What's your point you stupid faggot
>>
>>1990607
Canada fucked up hard. The US fucked up even worse and being Canada the only thing Canadians can do is compare our pandemic policies to the US. It's like comparing vomit to dog shit. "Yeah canada did bad but at least we arent the US". Canadians need to stop comparing ourselves to that shithole. Fucking Vietnam and Thailand a better job of controlling the virus than us.
>>
>>1990789
Thailand only has low cases because they don't test anyone. They are currently going back into a full lockdown of all bars and entertainment venues because they decided to test some people and found that it's running wild
>>
>>1990697
That IS the point. A country of 98 million that’s literally right next to China contained it. Other countries have no excuses.
>>
>Feral fat white women like Australia
>Anglo culture
>Similar nature
>Expensive flights
>Risk of mandatory quarantine on return

FUCK OFF LET ME IN BALI or NIPPON CUNTS
>>
>>1990697
countries that are like .8% obese don't even notice the disease happening. this thing attacks western decadence with particular fury, if you're not fat it really does no pose a threat.
>>
>>1990697
I think countries like Vietnam were succesful due to their authoritarianism. Canada seems like it's going to be the last place to handle it. LOL every day you see the politicians talking and they still don't have a plan, cases are higher than they've ever been. They react two weeks at a time. On top of that they're not vaccinating anyone. A fucking joke.
>>
>>1990789
US is doing better than Canada now.
>>
>>1990945

How do you explain Brazil then? India?
>>
>>1990974
Brazil is like 26% obese now and India is almost ten times as obese as Vietnam. Shitty nutrition seems to be another fine byproduct of globalism along with a completely wrecked environment.
>>
>>1990976
I don't think you understand the Brazilian variant.
>>
>>1990981
>muh new variant to panic incessantly about
>>
>>1990981
OK, you're just a person who has thought covid was no big deal from the start then.
>>
>>1991006
And you're just a person who thinks we need to stay locked down forever then.
>>
>>1991009
No, just do what NZ and Oz did, I take it seriously as needed.
>>
>>1991016
Both countries have extremely favourable geography for isolating themselves and small enough populations that it can be managed. Yes, if America or Italy were an island archipelago located two thousands miles away from the nearest landmass and had a total population of about half that of their largest city they'd have spooked the coof too.

Now we're supposed to be eternally locked down for every new variant? Because that's "taking it seriously"?
>>
>>1991019
UK is an Island...

LOL any country and become an island by closing borders too. Canada has a small population...You don't want to admit lockdowns worked in Australia and NZ?
>>
>>1991037
Canada shares literally the longest land border between any two countries in the world with the third most populous country in the world.

The UK is not an island. It has a land border with the Republic of Ireland. It is not comparable to New Zealand or Australia, both of whom are truly isolated.

Goddamn, American ignorance is so fucking astounding I can't believe it. Imagine not knowing Northern Ireland exists.
>>
File: ireland.gif (561 KB, 1204x1600)
561 KB
561 KB GIF
>>1991037
>UK is an island

do they teach anything to people in american schools?
>>
>>1991037
>thinking UK has no land border

anon...
>>
>>1991037
Seriously, why is it so hard for people to understand? Also it’s hilarious how they just ignore Vietnam - 100 million people right next to China with no local cases in months.
>>
>>1991080
They just don't test, and since Vietnam's obesity rate is like 1% nobody notices any increase in deaths. a few old people croak, but newflash that's what old people do: they die.
>>
>>1991084
Lol Vietnam tests all F1-F4 every time a new case is detected. I’d say only NZ has similar levels of testing.
>>
>>1991093
>falling for this absolute bullshit from the vietnamese govt
>>
the vietnamese never locked down, worth noting that
>>
>>1991044
>The UK is not an island.
seriously?
>>
>>1991112
It has a land border. Something neither Australia nor NZ have
>>
>>1989545
Gf and I thinking of going to NZ but also just waiting to see if some more travel bubbles will open like Singapore, Taiwan etc because would rather go there
>>
>>1991096
lol imagine being this retarded, as if everyone who was tested, including entire cities, are somehow in on your conspiracy

>>1991098
what? we had a national lockdown last april, and there was a pretty strict lockdown in da nang last summer.
>>
>>1991112
I think he’s using the retarded logic that since it has a land border, it negates the fact that it’s a piece of land surrounded by water (literally the definition of an island). Also funny that he mentions the length of Canada’s border, but ignores the tiny border with Ireland.
>>
>>1991117
Are you serious? ok. Great Britain is an island...
So is Ireland... both have not had the success that NZ has had.
>>
We've gotta get out of this place
If it's the last thing we ever do
We've gotta get out of this place
Girl there's a better life
But not without the Jew.

So who's going to the sheepshaggers country and then flying on to everywhere?
>>
>>1991047
Sorry as an Irishman I don't recognize Northern Ireland as the UK
>>
>>1991117
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Isles
It’s literally in the name
>>
>>1991177
As an English man I don't recognise the Irish as people
>>
>>1991037
Australia is a continent
>>
>>1991277
Dogs like the English don't recognize anything.
>>
Right on cue. Watch the trannies and fat bitches make you pay quarantine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9458775/New-Zealands-shock-Covid-cluster-GROWS-second-quarantine-worker-tests-positive.html
>>
>75 posts
>only about 3 posts have been on topic
>rest of the thread is yank/euro/brit tourists fagging on about irrelevant shit
fuck off cunts
this is why everyone hates nu-/trv/.
if you want to fag on about the meme virus we got rid of a year ago there are other places to do so.
>>
>>1991461
Lol this is total alarmism. This has happened a couply times before and it's been sweet as
>>
>>1991461
Three quarantine hotel workers is hardly cause for concern, retard
>>
Stay out of here aussies we don't need you bringing the coof here
>>
>>1991811
Says the guy from country with so many Maori criminals they threaten free movement.
>>
Rwanda, which is still recovering from genocide at the hands of extremists in the 1990s, only just trails behind Australia with a vaccination rate of 2.8 people per 100.

Australia sits in a group with countries including Bangladesh, Bolivia and Palestinian territories, with nations such as Cambodia, Mauritius, Colombia, Nepal, Jordan and Guyana.
>>
>>1992152
>New Zealand has a worse vaccination rate than fucking Rwanda
>They say they're going to have everybody available to be vaccinated by July 2021

I'm never going to New Zealand again am I?
>>
>>1992152
>>1992189
based as fuck

let everyone else be the guinea pigs and enjoy life in relative serenity as it was in 2019
>>
>>1992189
New Zealand has an average 7day covid case rate of like
>>
I'd love to travel to NZ (Ausfag here) as I think it's a beautiful country but I'm too hesitant to do so with borders on both side of the Tasman shutting every time there's a new case. Maybe when vaccination rates are up it'll be easier to do so, but who the fuck knows when that might be with fuckface Morrison bungling the vaccine roll out so fucking hard.
>>
>>1992210
And they’re pretty much all imported cases
>>
>>1992211
holy shit, you think Australia is bad... look at Canada, we have the highest numbers since the beginning of the pandemic, more cases of the Brazilian variant anywhere outside of Brazil, and places like Romania and Chile are vaccinating more people. We're still letting flights in too. LOL
>>
>>1992210
>New Zealand has an average 7day covid case rate of like
I know it's low so it's not a priority, but still. Rwanda has genocide, cannibalistic terrorists, ebola and malaria, yet they can vaccinate more than New Zealand. Half my family lives in New Zealand too, at this rate I'll never fucking see them again if they keep up this rate. Do they not realize there's tens of thousands of separated families because of this shit, and they aren't even putting the least bit of effort into immunizing their population? Queenstown is a fucking disaster from what I've heard, there's nobody there to buy anything.
>>
>>1992259
>Rwanda has genocide

27 years ago.
>>
>>1992273
27 years does not seem very long when 20% of your population got genocided. Certainly they can't recover from that so quickly.
>>
>>1990582
We hand out passports as thanks to keyonomics is a fucking foundation in our economy. Your average 'migrant' will pay 2-50k just to get to the pr stage, and a lot of them will have to go back home before then due to changing point system criteria or losing jobs etc.

I've had a few foreign friends who have had to leave. We unironically make money by selling a dream to third worlders, then only letting 1/3 of them actually in, but charging them all the same.

Not sure if its a good or bad thing myself.
>>
>>1989657
This, I'd rather yolo all the money I'm saving on the kike market than pay a shitload to see an incredibly similar over-regulated country to my own, with the added risk of getting trapped there.
>>
>>1992189
Our government is fucking up the vaccine rollout royally. Their so high on their own farts from how "well" they have handled convid and the steamroll of our last election they've lost all sense of urgency. Watch us have another outbreak and lockdown before they start to sort shit.
>>
>>1990227
Yeah I think it's just epic that the Western world has crashed its economies yet again because the boomers wanted to eke out another 5 years.
>>
>Any Aussies gunna visit NZ?

Fuck that. I don't want to go to NZ. I want to see the rest of the world.
>>
>>1992322
>Watch us have another outbreak and lockdown before they start to sort shit.
You'll definitely not have another outbreak or lockdown, you're just going to be stuck there for an eternity with no escape. And by the time it ever opens up there won't be a single hotel or gift shop left. Estimates are that 10,000 businesses are going to shut down by the end of the year if it stays this way. As much as many Kiwi's like to pretend, they're not America, or Canada, or the UK, which can thrive on their own without tourism. You've got 10% of the workforce that relies on tourism, not all of those jobs can be supported through domestic travel with such a tiny population. It's a disgrace how slow they're going when they fully have the ability to administer vaccinations at the rate the US is.
>>
I'm a Canadian who's been stuck in nz almost two years
real tired of this place but its better than Canada
stay out you wankers
>>
>>1992350
nah fuck it, its been fantastic here without a million and a half tourists stuffing themselves into a country of a four and a half million residents. we'll find new work for people to do, tourism jobs paid shit money anyways. overall this is very good for NZ and the longer it goes on the better it will get...the fact that new zealanders are getting to enjoy new zealand again has been a boon.

NZ will need to open up a little to immigration in skilled and semi-skilled fields. nurses, truck drivers, plumbers etc. there just isn't enough of these people...but that's fine just crack open the door and let them in. everyone wants into NZ these days, it'll be the cream of the crop.

the era of mass tourism to NZ is over.
>>
>>1992355
What about all the people separated from family or loved ones? Or people stuck in other countries who can't return or leave due to border closures? Just fuck them right? Or even people have just have friends in NZ, are they not supposed to meet up again?

>the fact that new zealanders are getting to enjoy new zealand again has been a boon.
Kiwi's travel to foreign countries themselves incredibly often. You think they don't care if things stay closed? Mate, every Kiwi I've met loves traveling, in 2018 over 3 million Kiwi's visited another country, and only half of those were to Australia.
>>
>>1992278
I was there 10 years ago and you'd be surprised. It's booming. Tech hub of Africa.
>>
>>1992369
there's a reopening, NZ does not become some hermit country in the middle of nowhere...but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I don't want to go back to the way it was before. mass tourism sucks, and if we have to take a little economic hit to get rid of it that's worth it.
>>
>>1992395
shut up
>>
>>1992395
Ah, mass tourism for me, but not for thee. You Kiwi's leave your country constantly, literally one of the highest rates of international trips of any country on the planet, but "those tourists are annoying", right?
>>
>>1992806
yea dude its pretty annoying when the country is basically a theme park. you act like its a binary choice between consumer tourist hellhole and basically being North Korea. let's find the in between where New Zealand is still a liberal open country but one-third of the people in the country aren't tourists every summer?
>>
So which Aussies are flying to New Zealand and then booking a flight to a real country?
>>
OP here
this thread went to shit with fucking yank cunts arguing about off topic shit
Gunna just make a new thread at some point
>>
>>1992974
>make a NZ thread
>entire thread is people talking about NZ
>complains that it's off topic
>>
>>1992865
You can just fly from Australia apply for permission to leave for more than 3 months and make up a reason. You'll only get a Qatar airways flight out though.
>>
>>1990607
The only person who should give a fuck about "handling corona" is over 70 you dumb cunt. Basically no one young dies from this shit without serious pre-existing condition.
Who gives a toss about handling it well? And why are Australians such goddamn pussies about something that presents absolutely no threat to them?
>>
>>1992974
>thread about new zealand
>new zealanders talking about new zealand
>retard OP is mad about off topic posting
>>
File: 1615819475930.jpg (90 KB, 614x767)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Heading to Bangkok next week. Going to get munted and fuck a few dozen whores and generally chill out.
Enjoy NZ you pathetic cunts, ill nut on some sluts face for ya's
>>
>>1993160
All the rude Thai cunts have just gone back into lockdown. Whorehouses and bars are all closed lol
Enjoy your ASQ quarantine and then having no fun once you get out. This 2 weeks will definitely get extended
>>
Both Australia and New Zealand will be left as prison islands because of covid.
Their approach to trying to completely contain an airborne virus has been totally heavy handed and over the top.
Their lack of vaccination means while the rest of the world gets moving this year, you guys will be stuck travelling your own islands for years, segregated from the rest of the world unless you want a 2 week quarantine when you get back

Fucking hilarious. Enjoy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9468285/Australia-wont-open-borders-vaccinated-against-Covid.html
>>
>>1993178
they'll open, it'll come with them kicking and screaming but they'll do it. neither are economically self sufficient enough to just go it alone, as alluring as the possibility might be.
>>
>>1993183
Well this is the beautiful thing, they can't. They have stuck to the "zero covid" strategy that they can't change now or people will rightly say what was the point of doing it for over a year and wrecking the economy?
If aus changes they get the travel corridors to NZ taken away or vice versa.

2 prison islands, miles away from anyone with no travel and no chance of leaving.
Brilliant
>>
>>1993189
You can leave you just can't return unless you pay for a first class ticket
>>
>>1993199
>Need to pay for a 2 week hotel quarantine irrespective of where you fly in from
> Hotel spaces limited per state / month
>Would cost $10k and 4 week's holiday for 2 weeks abroad if you can even find hotel space and hope your flights aren't cancelled

Kek. Enjoy your isolation to stop you from catching the meme coof
>>
>>1993200
I just told you that you can leave anytime you want. You just can't return. What's difficult to understand? Do you have problems with English comprehension?
There are 30 seats per passenger plane that they will allow. If you book first class and spend 40,000 dollars they are taking you. If you spend 400 dollars on economy they aren't taking you. Thus it's impossible to return to Australia on a plane. Leaving is possible.
>>
>>1993169
> Implying you need to go to excessively loud bars full of deadshits to find whores, more a pissup at restaurants type person anyway. I honestly just offer random sluts with normal jobs money and it works out fine most of the time, if she's nice enough I'm even amenable to regular activities for a week or so.
Finding a normal missus there isn't hard but they won't let you go on a coom spree without losing their shit, which is a deal breaker, maybe after a few months and it's out of my system. Visa can be extended up to 270 days, decent considering how shit the visa situation has been there for years now.
Looking at serviced apartments now can see 1 bedders in nice hotels going for $250 a month, fucking great time to go, price would normally be double.
>>
>>1991037
>UK is an Island...
yeah and it's 30 km from it's nearest neighbour as opposed to NZ which is closer to 3000km
>>
>>1991177
>as an Irishman
oh my days yanks really do
>>
>>1993189
As if people would want to leave their normal lives to go to covid infested countries
>>
>>1993301
Good luck with your Issan beauty queens that don't exist. The only way youre getting a lengthy stay right now is with a brown paper envelope, an ED visa or in the monkey house. 14 days in ASQ cost you 35k, then they give you 90 days.
But everything is closed again and as soon as Somchai signs the royal gazette everything's going to be down again same same last year.
Good luck with the stupid Thai monkeys.
>>
>>1993302
That’s why they should’ve closed their borders like NZ did, but instead they waited a whole YEAR before instituting quarantine hotels.
>>
>>1993308
We literally cannot close our borders, if retards can Syria can get across the channel in a rubber dingy and we have a land border with NI it cannot be done
>>
>>1989545
If I were australian I would just visit another part of australia, fuck NZ
>>
>>1993310
If Vietnam did it, any country could’ve done it.
>>
>>1993306
Special tourist visa is 90 days for 2000 baht. Extended another 90 is the same again.
Quarantine facility is 24,000 thb / $1000 aud
Insurance is 2000
3 months serviced apartment 20k + bills
Aint costing me shit. Already got the visa.

Compare that to the cost of getting assfucked trying to reach Australia. Get police permission to travel to KL, get booted off a half dozen flights before finally getting the privilege to pay $5k aud for an economy flight to Sydney, spend 2 weeks in quarantine that doesn't have a fucking window and pay another $3k.

Yeah nah, I'm more than happy with this. Probably piss off to Europe after I've had my fill in the Kingdom. Australia is gonna be fucked for a while, there's no point bothering and I don't want to end up trapped there.
>>
>>1992998
MAS and SQ doing a few flights a week from mel/syd
Pretty fucking cheap getting out, the planes are empty and have no caps.
>>
>>1993302
> 30 km from it's nearest neighbour
based retard who doesnt know where northern ireland is
>>
>>1993308
Lol Canada waited a whole year to even do anything and our borders are still open. Now we have more Brazil COVID than anywhere other than Brazil
>>
>>1993421
Yeah they fucked up big time
>>
Anyone know if NZ is open to vaccinated British.
>>
>>1995777
lol no
>>
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/flights/transtasman-bubble-corridor-between-australia-and-new-zealand-officially-opens/news-story/5f8b18f043d3a8446b99614ed1d29162
>>
>>1995777
NZ is open to Australia and New Zealand citizens. If you are with the UK or US military/government and have a reason for going that'll get you in too. That's it, and its probably going to be that way for at least a year maybe even two.

There were some loopholes earlier, Immigration NZ has closed them all.
>>
>>1996234
I should be more clear, its open to anyone travelling FROM AUSTRALIA, not just Australian citizens. So if you can into Australia you can get into NZ, problem is Australia isn't even letting Australian citizens return to the country.
>>
How long until horseface meth head closes the borders ?
>>
>>1996266
Tree fiddy
>>
>>1990599
its also probably the most apolitical of any western country. people in NZ generally give less a shit about politics than anywhere else.
>>
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/flights/loophole-means-nz-could-be-australians-back-door-to-global-travel/news-story/b7e223ee0f462ede39aaabab44aceb05
>>
Second day of this retard bubble and a border force agent in new zealand has tested positive for covid. But Jacinda is demanding Australia do not close the border. If it was the other way around we all know what would happen.
>>
>>1997160
Didn’t almost all of them get vaccinated already?
>>
>>1997186
the vaccine isnt perfect and its looking increasingly like it really doesn't do that much to abate the spread. it just dampens symptoms, which you think would be enough for governments but no...
>>
>>1997186
The border staff member was fully vaccinated as it's a requirement by horseface or they get fired.
https://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/live-breaking-news/live-coverage/bc9be306da9dc53c30965054af642211
Imagine my shock the vaccine does absolutely nothing lol
>>
it was always a matter of time...new zealand either becomes a hermit country in the middle of nowhere or they deal with the coof

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.