[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: robert_fett.jpg (91 KB, 570x855)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
In which country do the people actually like German tourists? I feel we are the retards of the world that get made fun of as soon as we're out of the room
>>
I don't think anyone cares about German tourists. THere's a really long line of tourists that people hate already - Chinese, Russians, Indians etc. You're all the way at the back
>>
>>1989012
Seriously. US tourists shouting USA in every establishment gets old quick. Bars, sure, but a fuckin' train? Then ausfags are the world's trailer trash, chinese are just everywhere and never seem to read signs (in chinese) telling them how to behave at various cultural/religious sites, saudi/indian fags always give off creepy rape vibes while also being smug about their superiority to others (while actually being looked at like niggers by wherever they're visiting). German tourists aren't that many, the few I've met have been polite, friendly, normal, looking for directions at most. Prob a tossup between canadians, german/danes, japs for best tourists. YMMV
>>
>>1988997
The only breed of tourists Indians hate are Israelis, who stick to their tribe, eat jewish food (in India lol), don't mix with other tourists or locals, party hard in serene protected areas, pay restaurants and hotels to not allow other nationalities in to the joint.

Then again the tourist trap operators who give in to these demands for wads of cash seem to love them.

Everyone else is alright. Germans might be too polite for their own good for a country like India where you need to assert your presence or get pushed to the back.
>>
>>1988997
Nah they just laughin' at you m8
>>
>>1989021
>US tourists shouting USA in every establishment gets old quick
Things that never happen outside college party destinations.
>>
>>1988997
No one hates german tourists, you all are just straight up weird or socially inept. Like I dunno how you do it but you're all fine till you forget to shut your mouth about the weird crap you've all done or do from time to time.
>>
>>1988997
the ones where they only way they'd know you were german would be talking to you
>>
The only people the hate germs. Tourists are trash tier bong tourists at 3* all inclusive hotels, usually in Spain as the German tourists always wake up early and put their towels out on the sun loungers to fry for 10 hours and try to get skin cancer.
Outside of those shitty holidays it's actually rare to see German tourists.

t. bong
>>
People from the USA are universally hated but no one cares about the Germans. You cunts don't have a sense of humour though
>>
My only interaction with a German tourist was a 20 year old who ranted to me, in Vietnam, how evil communism is.
Was pretty autistic, not gonna lie.
>>
>>1988997
Honestly have never met a German tourist before not in my home country or when I’ve been abroad.

Do you guys even leave your country?
>>
The germans i've met are okay, they're just either borderline autistic or lack sense of humour.
>>
>>1988997
I like German tourist
>>
>>1989595
Americans are bad. But they make up for bad behavior by tipping.

Brits are worse. They have all the bad attributes of American tourists, but they don't tip.

Chinese are even worse. Super entitled. Impatient. They smell horrid. They invade your personal space.

Australians are so fucking bad they should go to the fucking gas chamber. They are essentially white niggers: loud, retarded, drunk or high, broke, and they steal shit.
>>
>>1989614
>Brits are worse. They have all the bad attributes of American tourists, but they don't tip.
Anyone who thinks American tourists are worse than Bongs has never been anywhere Bongs congregate in large numbers. The absolute fucking worst.
>>
>>1989616
I completely disagree.

Yeah if we’re talking about drunk stag-dos that poor Brits go on to some European shithole of course they’re going to be FAR worse because you’re never going to see or meet Americans in that scenario.

A flight from England to Magaluf can run you about £30 sometimes, now imagine how much it would cost for someone from the US to do the same.

It’s literally one subset of really specific people in the UK who are incredibly trashy that go go incredibly trashy destinations. You think that Brits that go to Italy, Southern France and Switzerland for their holidays are the same as the ones that go to the cheapest dumpster fire in Spain and Greece?

The reason people don’t like Americans is ignorance and obnoxiousness, especially when it comes to historic or religious sites.

Imagine you went to some old castle in the depths of rural France and see a grand painting on the wall of a once king, everyone is silent or very quiet observing the artefacts around them.

Then from behind you, you hear in a loud voice “Hey man that painting there looks like the Burger King dude hahahahha” in an obnoxious accent. THAT is the American tourist.
>>
>>1989614
Tipping is despicable. Absolutely pathetic behaviour. I've seen fat burger retards trying to add tips to everything when it's not required at all. It's just fucking stupid. Keep that dumb shit in burger land.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (22 KB, 368x552)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>1989620
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_American_(pejorative)
The Americans were actually the most hated tourists in the world for decades until the chinks came into a bit of money and started flooding the world. Now mainlanders are most hated and USA a very close second.
>>
>German
No one knows who you are outside of Europe bud. The world only universally knows of: Chinese, Indian, Australian/British(most of the world cannot identify the difference, but knows that they are not American/Canadian), American/Canadian, a nigger, and "the white guy who isn't speaking english"
>>
>>1988997
Nobody really dislikes German tourists. Not saying that you are well liked either. Chav Brits might banter due to winning the war yet losing the peace. A bunch of Eastern Europeans might rant due to being killed during the war but they all drive second hand German cars anyway and would love to get a Gastarbeiter job at Siemens.
>>
>>1988997

Georgians are mad German-boos for whatever reason
>>
>>1989669
this desu
>>
>>1989021
>US tourists shouting USA in every establishment
You must not have met a lot of Israeli's. They're even worse.
>>
Last time I was in a small hostel in Serbia there were two Germans, one was a weird AfD type in his 50s who jumped right into incel talking points within a few minutes of meeting, the other was a super cool guy probably in his late 20s who I later joined in finding a way into a closed football stadium.

Of course the type of tourist is influenced by the destination and if you go to resort areas you're gonna find trashy people from everywhere, but if you go to less touristy places and meet some Germans they'll be the same variety of weirdos as any other nationality
>>
>>1989021
>canadians
With the possible exception of Israelis, maybe the most annoying fucks ever, and don't even get e started on their pathological need to plaster a leaf all over every inch of their carcasses.
>>
>>1989620
Nice cope, Bong.
>>
>>1988997
>I feel we are the retards of the world that get made fun of as soon as we're out of the room
That goes for a lot of European countries, especially the Western European ones, but it isn't that bad.
Improve your accent a bit that you say they and not zhey, have some humour, be fit, dress well and everything is fine,

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.