[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sk.jpg (135 KB, 618x412)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
So basically:
>Be me, scandi, manlet (but good looking)
>About to finish my BA here at home
>Want to move to Korea for 1-2 years.
>i can't read or speak Korean, but i would like to learn it

Thoughts/advice?
Are there any easy white monkey jobs in Seoul?
I could see myself try acting or youtube if i learned the language
Is getting an english teaching jobs easy?
>>
>>1985233
The only easy job for foreigners to get I'm Korea is teach English and the program I went through only accepted people from usa/canada/aus/SA/UK/Ireland
>>
>>1985236
i see
well that's unfourtunate then
>>
Also new Zealand*
>>
>>1985233
Cure your Korean fetish before you make a major life decision
>>
>>1985233
How tall are you? Koreans are the tallest Asians, and usually have a standard of 1.80 m, just like European girls.
>>
>>1985369
I don't have a fetish for anything Korean. also k-pop and such doesn't interest me at all.
I think i'm just bored of my life here at home.

>>1985386
1.70m. but women have never really been a problem for me regardless
>>
>>1985233
What degree do you have? Maybe there's a scholarship program to do your MA in Korea.
>>
>>1985446
international relations. I know, a massive waste and i regret it immensely.

But you're right, i should explore that possibility
>>
File: 1615649125212.jpg (91 KB, 693x637)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>1985441
>I don't have a fetish for anything Korean
>However I want to move to Korea specifically despite having no opportunities there lined up or any other plans whatsoever for what I would do to make a living
>>
>>1985460
What's you problem? A fetish in this context implies an obsessive interest. Which should not be necessary in order to live a year or two in any foreign country.
>>
>>1985473
No it just implies an at least somewhat abnormal interest. Why do you want to move to Korea then? Without providing any details or personal motivations this thread won't get you advice that is better than what you could find from a couple of google searches. Normally when people move to a foreign country they have no ties to it's due to some kind of specific career opportunity or other goal. When it's not they're usually incel diaspora who wants to go because they heard pussy is easy, and that's probably what the first anon was implying by calling you a fetishist
>>
>>1985523
>>1985460
ignore these faggots lol
theres a couple of korean american incels that gets pissed off everytime someone mentions korea
seriously have you even been to korea?

anyhow, op living in korea rn ask me anything
>>1985233
desu i think most english teachers are faggots and i dont hang with them, and they mostly hang in their faggy circles, and if you're swedish getting legitimate jobs will be impossible i think
i've heard of non-native english speakers getting illegal jobs at a hagwon, but they can fuck you over that way
alternatively, you could enroll at a uni here and try to find work, but korea really doesn't have that much opportunity
you could just be a convenience store worker, they actually make decent money
>I could see myself try acting or youtube if i learned the language
if you are tall and attractive, yeah, the pretty boy type is popular
but asian girls really really care alot about height, and 1.70 is manlet tier even in korea these days
it will prob also be hard to get girls, but you're welcome to try
youtube... maybe idk, there's a couple of popular foreigner youtubers or something, but korean is not an easy language
>>
>>1985523
I got his point dude, all i'm saying is that i'm not some yellow-fever coomer looking for easy pussy like the rest of this board. All i wanted was some insight or advice in trying to relocate there.
>>
>>1985532
Apologies that your need to mention your height and looks alerted my coomer radar then

>>1985530
>lol you're a hapa incel
Both are my posts. Great reply, really addressed my points.

No, I've been to Korea a couple of times and found it a generally dull and soulless place. I'm mostly wondering why someone who is bored of their first world cookie-cutter existence would choose the most carbon copy of a western nation corporate worshipping wageslave country available in Asia when relocating
>>
>>1985233
You need to be from an anglo country to get a teaching job. There are jobs as white models but you said yourself that you are a manlet so you probably cant get it. There is a lot of competition from alpha Russian models for those jobs anyways. Realistically the best you can do is find a job in tech.
>>
I suggest working at a hostel for some time. Such a job would neither give you lots of social status or money, but you will probably get a small private room to crash. You can find such vacancies at workaway.info. Of course you would have to deal with lots of travellers, albeit most of them wont be as annoying as the first time in asia crowd you find in indonesia or thailand. Without a useful degree, native english speaking or other skills such as software development, this might be your best bet. Sex wise you will probably not bang the Korean hotties but other travellers, as who would want to date the creep living and working in a hostel?!
>>
File: eh.jpg (114 KB, 811x811)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>1985548
>Apologies that your need to mention your height and looks alerted my coomer radar then
I also mentioned doing youtube/acting, don't you think how Koreans would treat me based on my appearance is relevant to those jobs?

>>1985552
>You need to be from an anglo country to get a teaching job.
shit, so i'm guessing english certificates and such is irrelevant then.

>alpha Russian models
damn, not going that route then.

>>1985530
>korean american incels
Makes sense

>ama
How are the lockdowns?
What are you doing there?
Some say its the best asian food country, true?
Can i survive on my own only knowing english?

>if you're swedish getting legitimate jobs will be impossible i think
Lmao, why swedish? I'm Norwegian thank god.

>you could enroll at a uni here and try to find work
It's looking like my best entry-point yeah

>if you are tall and attractive, yeah, the pretty boy type is popular
but asian girls really really care alot about height, and 1.70 is manlet tier even in korea these days
Manletisim truly is suffering

>there's a couple of popular foreigner youtubers or something, but korean is not an easy language
I've got the alphabet down pretty easy. but i'm guessing vocals and grammar is a nightmare then.

>>1985577
>I suggest working at a hostel for some time. Such a job would neither give you lots of social status or money, but you will probably get a small private room to crash. You can find such vacancies at workaway.info.
I'll look into that too, thanks
>>
>>1985530
Are you successful with the women? What's the best way to meet them as a foreigner?
>>
>>1985585
Are you seriously 170cm? Dude that is legit manlet status here. Koreans are tall and Korean girls legit care about height. Find a job related to your degree if you want to come here.
>>
>>1985970
That's BS. 170cm is literally the average for Korean men
>>
>>1985233
I’m a loser sexpat 30 year old in Thailand that pretends like I “made it” with crypto even though I only have half a Bitcoin and some Gucci ace shoes. you made me feel good about myself. Thanks. Just go there, fuck hookers, and go home. Koreans are the most chad Asians and they won’t give you an inch pipsqueak
>>
>>1985548
>No, I've been to Korea a couple of times and found it a generally dull and soulless place
I like Korea, but I can see why you would say that
Seoul especially does feel kinda soulless, the country only really opens up when you have korean friends, but that's not always easy to get obviously

>>1985585
>How are the lockdowns?
better than america, worst part is that in seoul/gyeonggido (and now busan) all resturants have to close after 10
this shit seriously pisses me the fuck off, as i'll explain now
>Some say its the best asian food country, true?
well... depends on what you like
korean food overall is really samey, gochujang sauce is the dominant condiment here, so i hope you like spicy stuff
additionally, korea has a really well developed drinking culture, some of the best times i had were slamming soju while eating kbbq, if you like both drinking and meat and can make friends you will probably like korea
If you don't drink DO NOT COME TO KOREA, there is no point
the aforementioned lockdowns kinda put a damper on that though since shit mainly starts getting fun after 10
>Can i survive on my own only knowing english?
probably, but you should at least know basic shit, that will make stuff alot easier

>I've got the alphabet down pretty easy. but i'm guessing vocals and grammar is a nightmare then.
it'll take you years to master yeah

>>1986044
The old guys kinda drag it down a bit, average for korean zoomers is around 172-174 prob, but there's a good plurality of people that are above that
additionally, i think the standards for korean guys and foreigners are different, and in order to be considered attractive as a foreigner you kinda have to check some stereotype boxes (one of which is being tall)
>>
>>1985233
>>Be me, scandi, manlet (but good looking)

Holy shit, the insecurity. Manlets will always be inferior, keep coping shorty.
>>
>>1985233
Scandinavian guy here, lived in Asia for almost a decade.

I suggest language courses. I guess Norway like Sweden have gov support for paying tuition fee and you can do a 6-12 months to test the waters. Semesters are 3 months and cost about 1.5-3k usd. In my experience Koreans are quite happy to entertain and teach some poor white guy half assing some korean, especially compared to other Asian places I lived.

The courses are half time in classroom so they give you enough time to fuck around and search for a job, if your degree actually can produce anything. Most are full of kpop loving girls from Taiwan or Japan, although these days I guess more westerners. Judging from my last trip and tinder experience I'm gonna go ahead and guess the landwhale invasion is a thing.

If you cant get a real job I am fairly sure you are eligible for a working holiday visa which lets you take any shit job for a year. There's tons of nice restaurants, bars and cafe's particularly around the university areas and usually the owners are working there. Just go around drinking and chat up the owners, it's far from impossible to land a job like that. Even if you don't land a job, those places are quite fun to hang around and chat to regulars. Knowing the owner usually gives you a free drink or two per night, which is always fun.

>Is getting an english teaching jobs easy?
There are variety shows that take on foreigners, but usually they are close to native level speakers and the competition for those slots are quite high now. With all the kpop and shit going on the last decade.

>>1985585
>Lmao, why swedish? I'm Norwegian thank god.
Lol, yo we gotta stick together. There is a few Scandinavian companies and there used to be an older crowd of Norweigans and Swedes that I met while drinking there. Plus one university that teaches Nordic language, although most students there are kind of autists.
>>
>>1986186
Is it true that Korean women are kind of obsessed with white guys?
>>
>>1986177
>Koreans are the most chad Asians
This is actually so true. I've traveled all over Asia and Korea by far has the most tall, handsome, well-dressed, and also most aggressive guys. I think the aggressiveness is what really sets Korean guys apart from the rest of Asia. You hear foreign girls in Japan complain that Japanese men are too shy and don't approach them at all, while foreign girls in Korea complain that Korean men are almost too direct and constantly get hit on.
>>
>>1986480
idk if i would call them chads
>while foreign girls in Korea complain that Korean men are almost too direct and constantly get hit on.
there's a korean version of 4chan called 일베 (ilbe) where, much like this board, one of the many topics they discuss are 백마 (baekma, literally white horse).
It's basically a term for white girls, there are white girls who go to korea and koreans think that white/american girls are more "open" or "easy" something so they hit on them more aggressively than they would to an actual korean girl

alot of those dudes hate korean girls for some reason, so they try to go abroad to look for wives in japan or the west or something lol

so it's basically like the whole sexpat thing here but turned around lol

>This is actually so true. I've traveled all over Asia and Korea by far has the most tall, handsome, well-dressed, and also most aggressive guys
yeah, im not entirely sure why, but most other dudes from asian countries don't really dress well or put any effort, probably because they don't need to to get a qt gf, bur korea really really places alot of importance on looks so everybody dresses well
it's not an inherent racial thing more than it is cultural
>>
>>1986593
A lot of guys in Korea have had plastic surgery, wear makeup, and wear shoes with raised soles.
They are unusually concerned about their looks because they are ugly people to begin with.
>>
>>1986593
>idk if i would call them chads
Why? I'm sure you've done the nightlife in Korea. I see plenty of "chads." It's interesting how, people often see Korean guys as very feminine, and I can see why, but if you compare North American guys in their respective nightlife to Korean guys in their nightlife, Korean guys come off as more masculine. They give off a more strong, confident, intimidating aura. It's funny how a lot of guys like the one above me think that if you pay attention to how you look, you must be gay and effeminate even though it's the complete opposite because that's what women want. Apparently you have to have a scruffy beard, no sense of style, smell like shit, and have a beer gut to be masculine. I just see a lot more tall, broad shouldered, impeccably-dressed Korean guys out at night than I do in the west. I hear that in Scandinavia, men never approach women out of fear of rejection, while Korean men approach any girl they want to fuck. So tell me what your definition of chad is.
>>
>>1986624
Shut up.
>>
>>1987323
>surgerymaxx
Make sure you go to a good surgeon and make the surgery look extremely natural. You're Korean right?
>>
>>1986606
I can already tell you're short and ugly and get zero attention from Korean women. What's it like having an inferiority complex towards Korean men. Your type is pretty common in the english teaching community in Korea.
>>
>>1985970
You literally haven't been here if you think that. I'm currently at the gym and practically all the guys here are 180cm+. Korea isn't a country for manlets. Average height is 170cm if you include the old grandpas who were malnurished
>>
>>1987329
>>1986044
Responded to the wrong dude.
>>
>>1987333
Nah? We agree
>>1987335
Pretty much. If you come here thinking your retarded race js going to get you laid youre in for a surprise lol. One of the good things about coming here is how it encourages you to take better care of yourself. I have taken much better care of my skin, go to the gym and bought more fashionable clothes since arriving.
>>
>>1987340
What's your race?
>>
>>1986624
You sound like Joe Rogan when he talks about black athletes
>>
>>1987333
>>1987329
bruh this is retarded lol
most young guys are like 172-176
180 is a pretty good height, most of bts is around that height i think
180 is def not average, obviously there's a ton of guys taller than that, but koreans would prob still get heightmogged by most scandis or south slavs
>>
File: manlet.webm (1.43 MB, 853x480)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB WEBM
>>1985233
>manlet
It's over anon
>>
>>1987383
South Slavs are the tallest people in the world. Literally everybody would get height mogged by them. You come here and see how it is. I've been living here for 6 months. If you are under 175 you are getting mogged.
>most guys are like 172
lol ok dude. You keep believing that
>>
>>1987329
Partially true on the old farts part, but you're still wrong. The korean military measured 340k young men (physical examination) between the age of 18-21 in 2016 and the average height was roughly 173.5cm, and this is clearly one of the best studies that can be made. One thing you have to remember when it comes to a country like South Korea though, South Korean men use padded insoles when outside to lift them all the way from 3-9cm.. so they can be 173.5cm, put on their shoes and pop up to ~180cm just like that and there's no way you would know when seeing them walking around Seoul. It's also important to note that manlets are typically more inclined to be shut-ins than taller men, so that will push the outside average up a lot no matter the country.
I was actually confused myself about the height thing when I was in South Korea back in 2017, I'm 184cm and I have always heard how asians are much smaller than us europeans.. but somehow when walking around I didn't really feel THAT much taller than anyone except a couple like in any other country, which is weird because the AVERAGE is suppose to be as low as ~10cm under me, but then I entered one of those traditional korean restaurants where you had to remove your shoes and the average height just tanked around me
>>
I lived in Donghae from 2013-2018. My Wife is Korean and my kids were all born there. Now we live in Cali for the time being in a large Korean community.

>Thoughts/advice?
Yes, go for it.
>Are there any easy white monkey jobs in Seoul?
As a teacher? Yes. Anything else will be tough if not impossible.
Korean isn't that difficult to learn, just takes time and effort. You can do it.
Absolutely yes.

>>1985386
>Koreans are the tallest Asians, and usually have a standard of 1.80 m
LOL, not even close.
"In 2018, South Korean men aged 20 to 29 years old were 173.8 centimeters tall. That year, the average height of South Korean men was 170.63 centimeters."
>>
>>1987466
>LOL, not even close.
He's talking about girls preferences, not the average height of koreans
>>
>>1987712
sour grapes
>>
>>1986624
Why then do they have one of the lowest fertility rates in the world?
>>
>>1985233
no. you cant teach english since you're not from an native english speaking country. and there are no white monkey jobs, so yeah you're shit out of luck
>>
>>1987735
What? How does that have to do with anything? Just because the birth rate is low doesn't mean people aren't fucking all the time. You've obviously never been to Korea if this is the conclusion you come to.
>>
man i am going to korea next year and now i am insecure about my height (165cm midget), i didnt even wanted to go to korea i told them about doing a tour through europe but the goddamn koreaboos won lmao
i have green eyes and i am pretty, probably gonna tell everyone im 16 if asked, and wear some insoles to be at least 170 lel, hopefully the korean youngsters dont bully me too much
>>
>>1987466
>Now we live in Cali for the time being in a large Korean community.

>naive Korean woman marries foreign guy because brainwashed by American movies
>realizes what she's gotten herself into after it's too late and living abroad is hard
>forces spineless husband to settle down in Korean enclave so she can try to have her cake eat it too
lmao I've seen this happen time and time again. Why the fuck would you marry a foreigner if the only way you can cope with it is by living around other Koreans? Korean women are some of the dumbest people on this planet.
>>
>>1987833
I'm not sure if this is too shocking for you but 95% of women are fucking retarded, anon. 95% of men too. It's kinda hard to accept the fact that the world is run by (and full of) retards but such is life.
>>
>>1987840
Yes but there are levels to this shit. Korean women and most Asian women would rank near the bottom.
>>
>>1987831
tbf the guys won't really care. Its the girls who are going to mention it every chance they get.
>165cm midget
Sorry to hear anon.
>>
>>1987833
It's actually a good mix of both Korean and Americans living together. I'd say a large percentage have White/Korean marriages where we live. It's the best of both worlds. Good Korean food, without the Korean male abuse.
>>
>>1988146
Uhh what? How does that refute anything that he said? No shit there's gonna be "Americans" living there too, you're literally in fucking America, but I'm assuming you don't think non-white people can be "real" Americans.
>Korean male abuse
This is so odd to me. In all my years of living in Korea, I've not heard once a US soldier or white collar worker, or tourist say things like this. It's always english teachers, the only group of foreigners who CHOOSE to live in Korea. Do you know how pathetic you sound? You live in their country out of your own volition for years and years and they give you a visa and they pay you, feed you, house you, and you feel so insecure about your own self that you will try to find any way to feel superior and belittle them? I'm sure, of course, that all this shit talking takes place only when you're behind a screen and would never dare say this in front of them. And if you're gonna try to take the moral high ground and be a white-knight, let me tell you, some of the most abusive and sexist men I've had the pleasure of encountering in Korea were white men like you. Who only come to Korea for their racial fetish and objectification of Asian women and will prey on, manipulate, take advantage of, and do anything to get what they came for. And the only way they'll fuck off from Korea is if they find some poor, unsuspecting Korean women to marry which is what you did after living there for half a decade. I feel sorry for your kids who will be incel-raging on r/hapas in the future. What a miserable man you are.
>>
>>1985233
If you have a passport from usa, uk, south africa, canada, australia, ireland or new zealand than it is very easy.
Otherwise it is effectively impossible.
>>
>>1986186
>better than america, worst part is that in seoul/gyeonggido (and now busan) all resturants have to close after 10
Yeah its been fucking boring since December, I'm hoping once they vaccinate all the old people they'll relax everything.
>>1986386
Jesus christ get a job or a hobby or something
>>
>>1986186
>if you don't drink DO NOT COME TO KOREA, there is no point
What? I live here and enjoy it. I don't drink.
>>
How open are Korean girls (Seoul) to white Europeans? I assume that unlike in countries like Thailand or PH just being white is not enough to impress. Can being white/European still be a plus? Or is it actually a huge disadvantage that I do not speak Korean?

I am going to live there, hence I am wondering.
>>
>>1988321
To be fair, it does go both ways. Some Korean men often do their own white knight thing vs. white and other foreign men, by suggesting they’re more likely to be rapists, have STDs, cheat, “not work dilligently for their families like a responsible Korean man would,” etc.

I mean, you’re not wrong that foreign guys stereotype Korean men the way you’ve suggested, but if you’re remotely honest you’ll admit some Korean guys do it too.
>>
>>1988524
The difference is that those Korean guys are staying put in their own country while these guys willingly go to a foreign country and say things like that out of insecurity or jealousy or whatever it may be. It would be comparable if Korean guys were moving to a western country simply to meet white women and while doing so, talk about how horrible white men are and how much better Korean guys are at everything to make themselves look/feel better. Sounds a lot more stupid right?
>>
>>1988524
and, considering how many more Korean men are in Korea than white men (obviously), however I've rarely heard a Korean guy talk shit about foreigners but have heard 50x more white guys do that to Korean guys, kinda shows who lives in whose head rent free. From my experience and other foreigners I know, most Korean guys are quite hospitable to foreign men and are willingly to drink with, befriend, even introduce you to Korean girls. Which makes these bitter retards look even more miserable than they already are.
>>
>>1988630
They do this in most foreign countries. I have no idea why western white guys are so salty towards local men. Even black guys don't do this (or at least nowhere as much). Its annoying as fuck.
>>
>>1988629
>The difference is that those Korean guys are staying put in their own country

No they aren’t: there are literally millions of Koreans in the West living permanently there, who have emigrated in the decades since the Korean War, right up until the turn of the millennium.

And by contrast with white expats in Asia, they don’t leave, but establish tight-knit, ethnically defined, closed communities that resist assimilation over generations. Koreans are even compared to most Asians extremely inclined to vote Democrat, work in leftist academia, and politically organize to agitate against whites.

Whites in South Korea are for the most part a mix of either military personnel specifically sent to defend South Koreans against their enemies, or as temporary English teachers who mostly leave after a few years if not seduced into marriage. They number less than fifty thousand people, all told.
>>
>>1988630
>I've rarely heard a Korean guy talk shit about foreigners

Have you literally every browsed dogdrip, 82cook, ilbe, or even Daum comments on literally any news or commentary
>>
>>1988629
>It would be comparable if Korean guys were moving to a western country simply to meet white women

It’s a tough labour market out there in much of the West these days, so most English teachers today working in Korea are there just to make ends meet (something which has fed into the unkind-yet-not-fully-inaccurate “economic refugee” stereotype). Decades ago (around the 1990s) it was easier to save heavily on an English teacher’s salary because of how low the cost of living was, so that used to be the main draw.

I don’t doubt that since most of those going to Korea to teach have historically been young men that they weren’t motivated to do what comes natural, but DESU I don’t think that’s ever been the main motivation to go.
>>
>>1988629
I’ve heard (maybe someone else can confirm this) that Overseas Korean men in Australia and the Philippines are absolutely massive cockblocks when it comes to the bignose trying to pork his women. Especially in the Philippines.
>>
>>1988654
Maybe he meant IRL shittalking.
>>
>>1988654
He meant in real life. If you were to include online talk then every race and ethnicity would be included for shit talking one another. Take this forum for example.
>>
>>1987823
Wow that sounds dirty and degenerate, I thought Koreans were based and traditional?
>>
>>1988688
Koreans are pretty two-faced and passive-aggressive though, somewhat less than the Japanese, but still, pretty much. Experiences about what they anecdotally say in public aren’t worth very much.
>>
>>1987383
>most young guys are like 172-176
Is it their net height?
Or plus platform shoes height?
>>
>>1988491
It depends on the fucking girl, there's millions of girls in SK and some might find you attractive while others won't.. like in any fucking country. I swear you yellow fever virgins are abysmal when it comes to this shit, a girl won't throw herself at you just because you're white
>>
Korean here, if you're under 210cm don't even bother coming here. The manlet cutout is around 200cm now.
>>
>>1988729
Black guy here, don't listen to this guy, my korean gf is 215cm and I am 230cm and if you're a <220cm manlet you're not getting laid, sorry
>>
>>1988728
You think racist white larpers who spend all day being butthurt about feminism and black guys has time develop their personality, body or any skill that would make him redeemable to a quality female? They just have their race to fall back on so they ask these questions.
>>
>>1985233
What's with the Japanese writing?
>>
>>1988743
>make him redeemable to a quality female

Not saying I entirely disagree, but the way you've phrased this is exceptionally beta as fuck. “Redeemable?”
>>
Is it true that as a foreigner, Koreans will always treat you as "other" and will never be fully accepted in to their close circle even if you speak the language, are friends with them, know them well, etc.
>>
>>1989098
Pretty bad, but better than other places like China and perhaps Japan.

I got a handful of good friends there that I hang out with whenever I visit. But I generally avoid those group dynamic meetings where people just return to some narrow cultural ideas. Koreans are quite strict on age for example.

But to be fair, I avoid tight knit groups of westerners too.
>>
>>1989098
Why the fuck would you want to integrate? You aren't Korean. Be happy with who you are, not what you aren't.
>>
>>1988743
>racist
>race mixes
hmm. The only racists IT are the butthurt Asians mad at Whitey and Darkie stealing "their" women.
>>
>>1985441
Traveling to foreign countries won't fill the void in your soul you're looking for. No matter how much any expat tells you otherwise.
>>
>>1989412
Right. It seems like most foreigners have the time of their lives the first 1-2 years of living in Korea and then the honeymoon phase quickly disappears and they either get bored or depressed and go home or get bored or depressed and just accept the fact that they'll be living there for the foreseeable future, which often turns to years of aimlessly doing nothing.
>>
>>1989485
That has more to do with them than Korea. A lot of western expats (regardless of country) are bitter as fuck because they are losers and always compare their new country with back home yet don't return home because they know home is shit.
>>1989247
You can still be a racist and race mix. Half this board is hypocritical racist race mixers complaining about niggers stealing "their" women or (even more oddly) getting butthurt as fuck when a black person talks about having an asian gf. You get the occasional asian/black/hispanic complaining too but the majority are white.
>>
>>1989492
>A lot of western expats (regardless of country) are bitter as fuck because they are losers and always compare their new country with back home yet don't return home because they know home is shit.

DESU I get a strong impression that foreigners in South Korea and Japan tend to be more unhappy than those in other parts of Asia (even China), and the world. It also seems to often be the case no matter what job they have, contrary to the memes about English teachers.

>in b4 “I’m a DOD contractor...”
>>
>>1989492
>You can still be a racist and race mix
I forgot you retards on the left think anyone that's a White person is racist. I mean the actual definition of racism.
>>
>>1989582
The only thing good about going to Korea and Japan is fucking their women. I was in the Army and stationed in Korea, but also visit Japan a bunch. They are miserable racist people. Hated me just because I was Black, even though I spoke perfect Korea and loved Kpop.
>>
>>1989643
I didn't say all white people are racist. Any other retarded shit you want to put in my mouth or are you done being a retard?
>>
>>1989492
>You get the occasional asian/black/hispanic complaining too but the majority are white.
That's not true at fucking all, race mixing in places like South Korea is still largely looked down upon, if you were to leave the major cities as a white guy with your korean girlfriend you would run into korean rednecks instantly. Same thing goes for Japan and ESPECIALLY China. Racism towards mixed couples in most of asia is basically at the level US/Europe was at in the 70s. It's just different on 4chan because the vast majority are from the western world, hence white or mutts pretending to be white
>>
>>1988699
Using Ilbe as what an average Korean thinks would be like using 4chan to prove that the average American thinks that Italians are subhumans
>>
>>1989652

Sorry to hear you that you had bad experiences. Hey at least you got pussy still.
>>
>>1987905
Being a manlet is truly suffering, I literally been to over 20 dates the last six months and still virgin.
>>
>>1990123
In Korea?
>>
Why are expats in Korea so angry
>>
>>1989245
Because if you're living in the fucking place you'd want to get along with the local people and not be an autist.

>>1990319
>Why are immigrants in Korea so angry
Cause they probably thought it was going to be easy pussy and reality is hitting them in the face
>>
>>1990146
ignore me I was just feeling sorry about myself, I have ED.
>>
>>1990961
>I have ED.
Stop watching porn and masturbating

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.