[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 125 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1_17193_02.jpg (163 KB, 1461x822)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
I'm interested in taking 4 months off and settling somewhere tropical and cheap once my military contract is up. Where is the best place in the world to hookup a lot for FREE. I am not interested in mongering or paying for sex directly, is it Bali?

Me: late 20's, black, American, fit, 7-8/10 looks, decently sociable.

Everyone says that if you're white you can go to the Philippines and be swimming in pussy, that's great but i'm not white.

All my military buddies that have been to Germany say black guys kill it over there, which is cool but it's expensive and cold.

I also see a lot of black guys going to Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Cuba, etc. and fucking a lot, but they're paying for it, there's more of a language barrier and has a high crime rate.

Bali is on my radar b/c:
- cheap & tropical & safe
- locals are poor and thus may be into Westerners
- lots of Europeans nomads/tourists doing their "finding themselves", "being free", "being spiritual", etc. and thus probably down to fuck and may enjoy the novelty of a black guy.

All this considered, is my best bet Bali? or are there other locations that are better I should consider? Where would you go and why?
>>
>>1984506
>late 20's, black, American
lmao
>>
>>1984506
japan is based for nigs
you have to differentiate yourself from the nigerian bouncers in shinjuku somehow though
>>
>>1984506
There’s girls who like different races anywhere. You can try Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Chili, Argentina, etc etc and have good luck as long as you’re fit and attractive considering most men who sex tourist aren’t that.
>>
>>1984506
I'm also a military fag (National Guard tho) and I spend my off time traveling before the china flu. Asia is definitely going to be the best, Idk so much about Bali but the Philippines and Thailand probably have the easiest women on the planet.
>>
Another shitty sex tourism thread.
>>
File: 20210331_145154.jpg (873 KB, 2016x980)
873 KB
873 KB JPG
>>1984506
Black guy, vet myself. Late 30s, well traveled.

Just about country in Asia is easiest. SE Asia, outside of Singapore, is also pretty cheap. Asia works for the same reason Germany does. People are right when they say most people won't want you. The thing is, there aren't that many black Americans, so more people will want you than you could ever possibly bed. Like if only 5% of the population likes black guys, but black guys are .0001% present, guess what that means for you.

Colombia is actually pretty easy for free due to Catholicism. Once a woman is deemed used goods (divorced, has kids) she's basically unmarriable to the locals. She knows this, and then just enjoys herself being the whore she is.

I have heard good things about Bahia Brazil. That's the black part. Also, Belize is good from personal experience. Pretty easy/cheap to settle there, as well. It can be dangerous. But any place can be. Spain was good to me. Norway was good to me. Phillipines works, even if you're not white. Flips will fuck anyone, even Indians. White guys in the Phillipines will try to cock block. The old ones at least. I personally prefer Thailand. Chiang Mai to bang college chicks who want learn English. I hesitate to say this, as it's my little oasis, only black guy there is "Bobby" (if he's still alive), is Udon Thani, and the places East of there. You can't get more novel than being the first black person someone has seen. Also, at least in NE Isaan, black people are good luck charms. Pic related.
>>
>>1984623

I'm very interested in Thailand, do you prefer it to Philippines because its easier to get laid? or for other reasons?

I've been back and forth doing research on both. I'm leaning toward Thailand b/c the main goal of my trip was to train Muay Thai or MMA

From what i've read:

Thailand Pros:
- more tourists from all over
- better nightlife
- more attractions and sightseeing
- better martial arts gyms
- better food
- more developed infrastructure

Philippines
- cheaper
- women may be easier?
- they speak English

What's your take on the 2 countries? Safety and language barrier are a concern of mine, that is another reason why i'm leaning to SE Asia, I have concerns about going to South America solo and without know much of the local language. SE asia seems to be much safer, and is well adapted for western tourists. I don't want to go somewhere where I have to have my head on a swivel 24/7
>>
>>1984723
Thailand is close to first world living at developing world prices. The infrastructure is much better than Phillpines. World class medical care available, should you need it. English is spoken well enough in the city and tourist areas, and you can always meet a woman there to be your guide and insider in the more rural areas.
>>
>>1984506
>I also see a lot of black guys going to Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Cuba, etc. and fucking a lot

>Colombia

Lmao who the hell told you this?
I'm Colombian, we're mutts and blacks are nothing special here.
We're closeted racists and clasists so if you're black you better have money in order to do well at least with scorts
>>
>>1984762
Not that guy, but if you see any Black men travel groups, a lot go to Colombia. Speaking of vets, I know some that have married Colombians. I don't know the specific areas they go to, though. And they also tend to be with darker Colombians
>>
>>1984580
have some sex incel
>>
>>1984781
well that's true. I never see blacks alone, they always are with other black dudes, i never have seen any with white dudes.
I'm not trying to be rude, but as I wrote
here >>1984762

you gotta bring cash here
>>
>>1984506
I'm black myself and I've had excellent luck at Germany, Poland, Ukraine and Korea. I'm fit but not roided, I think that might be why I do better than my friends.
>>
>>1984531
>Vietnam
Vietnam is one of the hardest. Da fuck you talking about?
>>
>>1984762
OP here, i dont debate this. I said in the post that they are paying for sex. They are all over youtube detailing prices and their experiences. If they arent paying directly, theyre desirable b/c they have some money/are American. Not b/c their skin is black.
>>
>>1984762

>Colombia is actually pretty easy for free due to Catholicism. Once a woman is deemed used goods (divorced, has kids) she's basically unmarriable to the locals. She knows this, and then just enjoys herself being the whore she is.

As a native Colombian would you agree with what this poster said?
>>
>>1984801
I just listed off some names. I’m not black, I’m white. Had tons of success in Vietnam.
>>
>>1984506
Anywhere really. Black men are a national sex treasure.

If you want the highest numbers , phillippines, Thailand, Indonesia.

Highest quality, brazil, colombia, Ghana.

Lazy? Atlanta or Houston.
>>
>>1984876
Indonesia? Are you sure?
>>
>>1984881
>>1984881

Not that guy, but I know Indonesia is a big destination for European women to travel for sex tourism. I am sure they wouldn't mind going a bit darker.
>>
>>1984889
Have you been to Indonesia?
>>
>>1984623
>Flips will fuck anyone, even Indians.
What do you mean by this? That Indians are not humans?
>>
>>1984914
I think he came off pretty abrasive, I agree. Indians are a meme here though, and the internet in general desu. I don’t think people even care that Indians are pretty attractive physically now, everyone’s used to the convenience store Indians.
>>
>>1984914
>>1984916
even though most women find them attractive PHYSICALLY they find them pretty repulsive in person
>>
>>1984922
Yikes, I don’t rly have much to say. I’ll share a story before I go to bed.
>18 years old, drove to nearby public college to hook up with Chinese girl. Half polish but who cares Kek
>her roomie is dating a very nice Indian guy. Chubby but super friendly. I liked him. She was Filipina
>whole night she was flirting with me and the Chinese girl got jealous. I didn’t like it, felt bad for indianbro
I could’ve cucked the Indian guy so hard. She wasn’t pretty, very league appropriate for the point in life indianbro was in. He’s gonna end up making at least 300k a year though as a software developer. Apparently he’s super smart too.

The thing is though, girls don’t look into the future. They look at who you are NOW and who you might be tomorrow. If all of the sudden he started lifting, and learning guitar things would obviously improve for him because his value is starting to increase. Gets a girl nervous.
>>
>>1984916
>Indians are a meme here though,
Why do you think so?
>>
>>1984916
>Indians are a meme here though, and the internet in general desu.
Only Indians are a meme here and on the internet?
>>1984916
>I don’t think people even care that Indians are pretty attractive physically now
How do you know Indian men are physically attractive?
>>
>>1984922
>even though most women find them attractive PHYSICALLY they find them pretty repulsive in person
How do you know women find Indian Men attractive?
>>
>>1984923

I find this sentiment interesting. Often people shame women for being golddiggers, but in this case wanting to fuck the guy thats attractive and pursuing sex just for pleasure, is considered silly compared to being with the guy that will make money in the future.
>>
>>1984922
A lot of the time, maybe even most, this reversed when traveling. Most blacks in America don't travel. The ones that due to be a of a higher class than average, or military. This gives people a better impression of traveling blacks in the countries they visit when they encounter people in person. Especially in Asia, be the smallest number of black people travel there.
>>
>>1985004
Oh, I thought this comment was about blacks, but it still stands true for Indians. >>1984922
Filipinas will even bed and wed the Indian migrant workers in the Middle East, or wherever else they comingle
>>
>>1984923
>The thing is though, girls don’t look into the future. They look at who you are NOW and who you might be tomorrow. If all of the sudden he started lifting, and learning guitar things would obviously improve for him because his value is starting to increase. Gets a girl nervous.

Filipinas definitely look into the future. They also cheat. And looking to the future also means they are also always looking to trade up.
>>
>>1985013
How do you know? And women find Indian men attractive?
>>
>>1985029
I used to live/work in the Gulf States. I guess it's a match made in heaven. Filipinas are the top female overseas workers, Indians are the males.

Filipinas are also chameleons who can just adapt to their mate,nso it doesn't matter the other culture. I even remember a Filipina who was dating an Indian who picked up the bobble head thing

https://filipinotimes.net/feature/2020/08/10/love-knows-no-bounds-see-how-these-filipino-indian-couples-prove-what-true-and-pure-love-is/
>>
>>1985029
There are plenty of attractive Indian men, I don't know where you people keep getting this shit from. Yes, a lot are awkward spergs, but in a country with 1.3 billion, there are going to be good-looking members of each gender
>>
>>1984506
>bali
fuck off, we don't need nigger here
>>
>>1985050
Because you are nigger
>>
>>1985039
But have you seen attractive Indian men?
>>
>>1984965
I am friends with women of many backgrounds none of them date Indian guys but they are all attracted to them. Two of them have been to India and worked there and consider it a shithole but still think Indian guys are pretty good looking but they act crazy.
>>
>>1985089
Where are you from? And you are friends with women of all backgrounds? You mean to say all races? If yes, which races? They all find Indian men attractive? And why do they think Indian men act crazy?
>>
>>1984914
poo in the loo pajeet
>>
>>1984623
>The thing is, there aren't that many black Americans, so more people will want you than you could ever possibly bed. Like if only 5% of the population likes black guys, but black guys are .0001% present, guess what that means for you.
I have tried to express this before about many ethic groups but white sexpats always spurge out when they think that you might take one a single girl from a different ethnicity. Weebs are the worse with this, there are few Japanese women that like black men but they outnumber the black men who are going to Japan anyway.
This phenoenon also makes it easier to date Asian girls in Asia as a black guy then in the west where they really only like white guys.
>>
>>1985099
I’m starting to think no one really likes blacks because I hear even top tier blacks say “whites are the most attractive in the west” then I’m hearing “no few blacks are liked in Asia, it’s the west where it’s at!” Now today I’m hearing someone say “oh in the west all the girls like white guys, it’s easier in Asia”.
>>
>>1985099
>This phenoenon also makes it easier to date Asian girls in Asia as a black guy then in the west where they really only like white guys.

Some big exceptions to this I have seen are the West Coast, and the Coastal Mid-Atlantic from Maryland through North Carolina. I think DC and the large military population of the area is the reason.
>>
>>1985111
>in the west all the girls like white guys, it’s easier in Asia”.

He didn't say all girls like white guys, he said Asian girls do. Black males marry outside of their race at a higher percentage than any other demographic in the USA. On the female side Asians marry out the most. But both are mostly marrying white people.
>>
>>1985115
Ahh I understand
>>
>>1985098
Jokes on you, I am not Pajeet.
>>
>>1985112

you think that in those areas asian women like black men at an rate above average?
>>
>>1984824
I only agree that nobody would marry a women if he has kids from another man
but that doesn't says anything about his loyalty with his relationships

about being whores, can't tell
>>
>>1984506
I'm Colombian, this will be my first time traveling around Europe

Besides doing the normie stuff at museums and other places

what is the best Western European country for me if I want to Hook up with women?
Due to being "exotic" (it's a meme I know, but you get the point)
>>
>>1985144
Anywhere but Spain and Portugal, as there are latin americans everywhere there.
>>
>>1985136
>>1985136
Yeah, it seems almost all Blasians couples I know started on the West Coast or the Mid-Atlantic. I forgot about Georgia, an above average Korean/Black mixing there because of the Army bases, and the Koreatown in the Atlanta metro area. On the West Coast you even see black women with Asian men alot.
>>
>>1985144
probably a Nordic or west Slavic country
>>
>>1984517
>>1984580
>>1984901
cope incel
>>
>>1985250
Eh Slavs are pretty racist, I'd say Denmark in terms of the west is going to give brotha the best results
>>
>>1984830
Looks like she couldn't fit in and decide to reject society and become a clown
>>
>>1984752
>Thailand
>World class medical care available, should you need it.
I used to tell people about that until I actually needed it. Then I found out it's just a thin veneer of cheap-but-decent care giving itself delusions of grandeur.

If you actually need something complex to be investigated, they have zero capability. All they can do is cookie-cutter work.
>>
>>1985306
Cops plant shit on foreigners? That could be ugly. What’s a hawker btw
>>
>>1985310
The trick is you go there to have procedures, not be diagnosed for procedures. Most docs are Western trained, but like most Thais, never want to leave Thailand (or work).
>>
>>1984901
Yes I have. Be aware Indonesia is muslim and an honor based society so 80% of the hot local 'girls' in Bali you see everywhere are tranny prostitutes that want money, so you're targeting blonde Australian tourist chicks which seems to be the bulk of the population in Bali. Because of covid and ISIS raging in Indonesia I wouldn't go there right now, or anywhere really I'd just stay at home and pound pussy on Tinder for free instead while saving money and not risking forced 2 week internment quarantine because some shitty chinese made covid test pops false positive at the airport.

You should know that in Thailand, Bali and other party destinations, you will come across these seemingly professional beach parties with stages and lights thinking they are legal and licensed but they are not, and cops often will raid them only targeting the foriegners and giving them a random drug test. If you fail this you are looking at 3 months in prison minimum. You cannot do drugs in Asia with one single exception anywhere esp as a black guy the cops will beeline straight towards you because of all your Nigerian and other African predecessors that essentially ruined it for you trying to do crime in Asia. The only place you can do drugs is in Vang Vieng Laos, and it's filled with uber slut tourists well it was when I went there in 2017 but no idea what it's like now post covid lockdowns.

If I were you I'd avoid Asia, if you're honestly in your 20s you can just pick up at Montenegro beach parties when all the German/Russian tourists come down or some Spanish island party place, or even Mexico
>>
>>1985333
>ive only been to bali and lombok so my impressions are somewhat limited.
Somewhat?
>>
Anybody know about how it is in Tanzania? Will I get lynched for banging black queens?
>>
>>1985289
Denmark, Germoney and Norway.
don't know about Sweden
>>
>>1984506
Fellow King here, I had amazing luck in Tromsø. Norwegians really love the BBC there.
>>
>>1985327
What about Places like Jakarta?
>>
>>1985327
Have you only been to Bali?
>>
>>1985355
>>1985418
>black
don't go to asia, go to the above places and maximize the bbc niche effect, maybe even become bulls for local cuckold couples
>>
>>1985526
Dude, the BBC niche is even bigger in Asia
>>
>>1984830
I'm white too. I have unironically had more luck in Muslim countries than in fucking Vietnam. You are talking shit.
>>
>>1985526
Not attracted to white women so no, I'll take the minority of Asian women who will be into me over Helga and Ingrid
>>
>>1985553
why is this bad? Middle eastern girls are hotter then S/East Asians
>>
>>1985553
>I'm white too. I have unironically had more luck in Muslim countries

Muslims countries? Which one? Stop lying.
>>
>>1985587
Nof every Muslim country is a shithole like Saudi Arabia. Anyways, to answer your question is was Morocco and Algeria. But I have picked up Muslim Azeri, Tajiki, Uyghur and African girls in other countries. A lot of my Russian and Kazakh friends have banged Muslim girls from Central Asia and Russia. They are no different from a Christian girl. Some are traditional, and some aren't.
>>1985562
I didn't say it was bad. Just that as a tourist Vietnamese girls are in no way easy unless you want to bang a hooker (which there are plenty of there).
>>
>>1985587
turkey is probably the easiest
>>
>>1985593
In my experience, Vietnam has been good. Harder than Thais or Filipinas though.
>>
>>1985593
>Anyways, to answer your question is was Morocco and Algeria
You have picked up Moroccan and Algerian women in Morocco and Algeria? Where did you meet them?clubs? Tinder?And also where did you sleep with them?in your Airbnb room? Or you had rented an apartment because I have heard in hotels and Airbnb unmarried couples are not allowed plus premarital sex in these countries is illegal.
>But I have picked up Muslim Azeri, Tajiki, Uyghur and African girls in other countries
That's great but you have picked up and slept with these women in their respective native countries?
>A lot of my Russian and Kazakh friends have banged Muslim girls from Central Asia and Russia. They are no different from a Christian girl. Some are traditional, and some aren't.
They banged these Muslims girls in central Asia and Russia?

I am asking because I have no experience with Muslim girls, I always had this impression that they are off limits to Non Muslim/Foreign men.
>>
>>1985600
You have any experience in turkey?
>>
>>1985593
>Anyways, to answer your question is was Morocco and Algeria
You have picked up Moroccan and Algerian women in Morocco and Algeria? Where did you meet them?clubs? Tinder?And also where did you sleep with them?in your Airbnb room? Or you had rented an apartment because I have heard in hotels and Airbnb unmarried couples are not allowed plus premarital sex in these countries is illegal.

>But I have picked up Muslim Azeri, Tajiki, Uyghur and African girls in other countries
That's great but you have picked up and slept with these women in their respective native countries?

>A lot of my Russian and Kazakh friends have banged Muslim girls from Central Asia and Russia. They are no different from a Christian girl. Some are traditional, and some aren't.
They banged these Muslims girls in central Asia and Russia?

I am asking because I have no experience with Muslim girls, I always had this impression that they are off limits to Non Muslim/Foreign men.
>>
As a black tranny myself, I strongly recommend you to transition and then travel to Mogadiscio. Ask for Socrates in Murcelos Pub. He has the right answer for you.

I also recommend ypu Niger or Nigeria. Dont know why but they make you feel like ypu are one of them.
>>
With Filipinas you can get an easy fuck, but they just lack depth that comes with talking to someone from a developed country. I would never wife up someone from Thailand or Philippines, it's like dating a little kid.
>>
>>1985600
Iranian girls are much easier, at least in Tehran and the north. The only problem is logistics as everyone there lives at home til they're 45 and unmarried couples can't rent a room
>>
>>1985788
This is very true but I feel the Philippines is a little better than Thailand. This might just be the language barrier.
>>
>>1986003
So how do you go about it?
>>
I got a small penis, wheres the best country to get a girl. inb4 someone tells me to kill myself.
>>
>>1985602
How? You speak the language?
>>1985605
>>1985710
>I always had this impression that they are off limits to Non Muslim/Foreign men.
Not at all man. They are like any normal girl. Some are traditional and some are huge sluts
>That's great but you have picked up and slept with these women in their respective native countries?
As I mentioned, in foreign countries.

> Or you had rented an apartment because I have heard in hotels and Airbnb unmarried couples are not allowed plus premarital sex in these countries is illegal
In Morocco? Definitely not. I mostly met these girls on the street, restaurant or train. I'm Mexican and the girls would just come up to me and compliment me. Say I look like Ricky Martin or something. I would talk. Add their whatsapp and go from there. This was before tinder was a thing. Im older now so I have no idea if this will still work. I was young, in good shape and handsome. Still in good shape and handsome but definitely not young anymore :(. I would like to go back though. If you speak French or the local language you will do even better than me. I spoke Spanish and English with them. Girls there are super beautiful. I think that pokeman simp celebrity is Moroccan.
>>
>>1986035

Hey thanks for the reply,

>Not at all man. They are like any normal girl. Some are traditional and some are huge sluts
Oh okay. Got it.

>As I mentioned, in foreign countries.
In which countries exactly?

>In Morocco? Definitely not. I mostly met these girls on the street, restaurant or train. I'm Mexican and the girls would just come up to me and compliment me. Say I look like Ricky Martin or something. I would talk. Add their whatsapp and go from there. This was before tinder was a thing. Im older now so I have no idea if this will still work. I was young, in good shape and handsome. Still in good shape and handsome but definitely not young anymore :(. I would like to go back though.
That's great bro, so in Morocco you can
pick up normal Moroccan women and take them to your hotel room or your rented apartment to sleep with them right? I am talking about normal Moroccan girls here and not hookers. I am asking all this because I have heard a lot about Morocco that you can't pick up normal Moroccan girls in Morocco and you are not allowed to take them to your hotel rooms or even your rented apartment or your Airbnb room, it's all illegal and the locals will take action on your if you do all this etc. So you picked up normal Moroccan girls and took them back to our hotel room? Or you had rented an apartment? How old are you now and how many years ago you had banged normal Moroccan women in Morocco? You are white right? Mexican but white right? How many Moroccan girls have you slept with in Morocco? Also I didn't know normal Moroccan girls in Morocco approach you. After exchanging WhatsApp you used to meet them again and then you used to take them to your room? Sorry for asking so many questions since I literally have no idea about Moroccan girls in Morocco or Muslim girls in general, I have just heard things never experienced myself.

Also what about Algeria? Thanks for your patience and replying to all my questions previously.
>>
>>1984506
South Korea if you're white
>>
>>1986056
>You are white right? Mexican but white right?
I don't do that shit. So many cucked Latinos on here obsessed over that colonial bullshit. I am proud of who I am. If you go to the gym and have personality you will go miles over the majority of white fat larping autists that lurk this board.
>How many Moroccan girls have you slept with in Morocco?
3 that I can remember. I was there for a month and a half. I would love to go back. It was amazing. Wasn't there for girls actually. Just kinda happened. I went to different cities and met them in each.
>After exchanging WhatsApp you used to meet them again and take them to your room?
I went on a couple dates with them. After they are comfortable with you I did the whole netflix and chill thing before it was even a thing lol.
>I literally have no idea about Moroccan girls in Morocco or Muslim girls in general, I have just heard things never experienced myself.
Are you like in a small US town or something? You meet Muslims everywhere. In Russia they are everywhere and act like normal people. Only major difference I noticed is that many will reject pork and only do anal (someone else in the thread will tell you why lol).
>in Morocco and you are not allowed to take them to your hotel rooms
If you stay at a corporate chain they won't care, if you stay at a small dingy hotel where the owner knows everyone in the neighborhood then...well you know. Use your brain. Morocco is pretty westernized man. You will be surprised. Many people date openly. Someone told me that there was a scandal where a European sex tourist banged a bunch of girls, posted their faces on the internet and created a national scandal. One of the girls committed suicide. Don't be a fucking retard like that and ruin it for the rest of us nor the life of an innocent girl.
>>
>>1984506
>>1985788
Coming from a developed country is hardly a guarantee of having depth of character.

Many filipina girls I talked to when I visited that were college educated had alot more substance than many of the girls I spoke to in my own developed country.
>>
>>1984923

Reminds me of a story I've told on here before - I went down to Medellin and waited in line to get into this one packed nightclub. In front of me is an Indian guy. Bouncer looks at me and says "Cuarenta" (forty). Now in this context he means 40,000 colombian pesos for me to pay cover. That's only about $10 USD, but still that's actually a lot for a south american country.

I pay and get in the elevator with a few of the other people that were in line. I say to the Indian guy "I can't believe they charged 40 thousand pesos to get in!" His face turns to this sudden look of defeat and sullenness and says "They charged me 200 thousand."

Yes, I know many indians can be tough to put up with, but fuck my heart really breaks for the good ones.
>>
>>1986143
>a European sex tourist banged a bunch of girls, posted their faces on the internet and created a national scandal. One of the girls committed suicide. Don't be a fucking retard like that and ruin it for the rest of us nor the life of an innocent girl.
how can someone be this retarded??
>>
File: dhMeAzK.gif (1.82 MB, 357x296)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>1986143
>You are white right? Mexican but white right?
>I don't do that shit. So many cucked Latinos on here obsessed over that colonial bullshit. I am proud of who I am. If you go to the gym and have personality you will go miles over the majority of white fat larping autists that lurk this board.
Very well said. There's a certain element of 4chan that drags down EVERY thread. Doesn't matter the subject, somehow there will eventually be posts between a few anons arguing over genetics, phenotypes, etc. Ruins the flow of every good convo. Good job not falling for that uggo's bait.
>>
>>1986161
I have long noticed that most Arab prostitutes that you encounter in the Gulf states tend to be Moroccan
>>
>>1986161
>They charged me 200 thousand."
Why did they charge him so much?
>Yes, I know many indians can be tough to put up with
Meaning?
>>
>>1986143

Thanks for the inputs bro, appreciate it.
>I don't do that shit. So many cucked Latinos on here obsessed over that colonial bullshit
I asked because you had earlier mentioned that you are 'White too'

>Just kinda happened. I went to different cities and met them in each.
Which cities you visited in Morocco?

>If you stay at a corporate chain they won't care
For example? Something like J.W.Marriot? Novotel? You brought these Moroccan women back to your rooms of these kinda hotels?

>Someone told me that there was a scandal where a European sex tourist banged a bunch of girls, posted their faces on the internet and created a national scandal
He banged hookers, I am talking about normal girls, you banged normal girls right? Just asking

You missed some questions, 1) what about Algeria? 2) how many years ago you had gone to Morocco and Algeria? 3) how old are you now? 4) you had banged other Muslims girls(Azeri, African etc) in which countries?
>>
Lads, where can one get a high class pro, like pornstar level. Most scenes are like $3k. Why can't a brotha get a bareback scene with a porn star without the recording (which would prob make things cheaper).
>>
>>1985587
Not him, but Iran. Holy shit those people are based. Muslima in the streets, monster in the sheets.
>>
>>1986207

Why not just record in that case? you could probably do it half the price, and have a keepsake, you don't have to post it anywhere. Just sayin youre starting a website and making a bunch of content first
>>
>>1986143
If you stay at a corporate chain they won't care, if you stay at a small dingy hotel where the owner knows everyone in the neighborhood then...well you know.

I'd disagree, the person working the desk is who will decide. And if you do bring a local girl back to a hotel, the girl will begin to be very worried because it's illegal to sleep with anyone who you're not married to.
>>
>>1986205
>>1986205
>He banged hookers
No he didnt. Where did I say that? For all you fellow anonsvyou can read this. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
Please dont act like this fucking retard. Keep your shit private and respectful.

>you had earlier mentioned that you are 'white too'
Lol you got me but youre are asking the wrong question. In the context of a Vietnamese persons eyes im white. In Russia I come off as an Uzbeki or Tajiki and in the US everyone just sees me as Latino. Obama wouldnt be black in South Africa or Brazil. Context matters but as mentioned before youre asking the wrong question. I go to the gym and have been on a diet of chicken/tuna salad for years. The biceps popping out of my shirt are a better measure of how women see me than my race. Knowing what cities I went to in Morocco and how I banged them does nothing. You want advice on getting laid anywhere? Go to /fit/.

And about the hotel. You are right. Unmarried couples arent allowed to be in the same hotel but these rules arent enforced. I wasnt even aware lf it until I googled ot just now. Just rent an airbnb.
>>
File: 1616682873060.jpg (21 KB, 596x559)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>1985593
>Nof every Muslim country is a shithole
>>
I'm the same but hispanic, about to get out of the mil/fit/kinda autism though
probably closer to a 6 at best though
I never really experienced the sleeping around/hooking up phase that most people did but I realized military just isn't conducive for a family but I don't know where I'd meet women nowadays anyway
I don't know if I ultimately missed out by not going around and having all the gfs and hooking up that most my age did. I think I just want to travel around for a while
>>
>>1985553
Can confirm. The only place My chad aussie friend didn't get laid was Vietnam.

>>1984830
Its not impossible, but its hard mode with VietCong women.
>>
>>1985142
>about being whores, can't tell

I can tell something about it. Most of the whores I met in Colombia are single mothers.
>>
>>1986035
I don’t speak Vietnamese beyond a few basic phrases but I had one night stands through tinder, OkCupid and couchsurfing. Also Vietnamese girls in Cambodia and Malaysia. Pretty much all of them, we met and walked around all night and made out and then they came back to my place. Still most of the girls I slept with I had a friendship for a few days or a week before they came onto me. Let me add that I’m not aggressive in any way and just let it happen if it happens.
>>
>>1986228
>If you stay at a corporate chain they won't care
Which corporate chain are you talking about exactly? Any examples?
>>
>>1986350
>In Russia I come off as an Uzbeki or Tajiki
You slept with central Asian(Azeri, Tajik, Uzbeki etc) chicks in Russia?

>Knowing what cities I went to in Morocco and how I banged them does nothing. You want advice on getting laid anywhere?
I got what you are saying, but I asked because I wanted to know whether you have been to big cities in Morocco since big cities are usually liberal. So which cities in Morocco you have been to?

>And about the hotel. You are right. Unmarried couples arent allowed to be in the same hotel but these rules arent enforced. I wasnt even aware lf it until I googled ot just now. Just rent an airbnb.
But I think in an Airbnb too unmarried couples aren't allowed, so what about renting an apartment and In corporate chain of hotels there is no issue of you bring back a chick to your room right?

Sorry to bother but you missed by earlier questions: You missed some questions, 1) what about Algeria? 2) how many years ago you had gone to Morocco and Algeria? 3) how old are you now? 4) you had banged other Muslims girls(Azeri, African etc) in which countries.
>>
>>1986350
>In the context of a Vietnamese persons eyes im white. In Russia I come off as an Uzbeki or Tajiki and in the US everyone just sees me as Latino. Obama wouldnt be black in South Africa or Brazil. Context matters but as mentioned before youre asking the wrong question.
I got what you are saying but being white does matter to some extent.
>>
>>1986483
I think the cities were Fez, Rabat and Tangier. I don't remember exactly. Any major city will do.

>I think in an Airbnb too unmarried couples aren't allowed
Dude, do they really check? Stop worrying lol.

>what about Algeria?
What about it? It is similar to Morocco but much more conservative. If you want to get laid go to Morocco instead. You should still visit Algeria because of how beautiful it is though. Travelling isn't just about getting laid. You seem to have an obsession with Muslim girls though.

>how many years ago?
7?

>How old are you now?

>you banged other Muslim girls?
Yeah, in Russia mostly.

>>1986487
>being white does matter to some extent
Yes but it's a very small extent. Better to focus on other things that you can actually change to improve your chances such as fitness, being able to speak the local language, personality, fashion, etc.
>>
>>1986518
Thanks for the replies
>Dude, do they really check? Stop worrying lol.
Airbnb is just like another local/shady hotel, owned by normal locals, so people around Airbnb know what's happening. If I am wrong please correct me.

>If you want to get laid go to Morocco instead. You should still visit Algeria because of how beautiful it is though.
I asked because you had mentioned earlier that You got laid in Morocco and Algeria both. Just asking you got laid with Normal Moroccan/Algerian girls right? Not hookers right?

>You seem to have an obsession with Muslim girls though.
No, not obsessed, just curious because this is all new to me since I have always heard that Muslim chicks are off limits to Non Muslim/Foreign men.

>If you stay at a corporate chain they won't care,
In which corporate chain you had stayed? And you had gone to Morocco/Algeria only to travel right and not some work right?

You are 28, you are quite young, why do you think you are old, ROFL. A Man is young 35.
>>
>>1986536
Are you only interested in Muslim women in Muslim countries? Because every major city in the English speaking west will have 2nd gen Muslim girls that are down to fuck and party. Toronto has tons of Persian, paki, Arab hoes you can meet at a club every weekend or bar every night
>>
>>1986539
No, not interested in Muslim girls in general, I asked these questions because I always had this impression that muslim women are off limits to Non Muslim men.
>>
>>1986381
Check it out it's me. Same regret and confusion. I'm planning on just taking out of country contract work and just exploring the world and myself. Not sure about you but a lot of the
>I never really experienced the sleeping around/hooking up phase that most people did
Was a lack of self-confidence and insecurity. Regardless I hope you find your thing dude. It's out there.
>>
>>1986539
I hate picking the hair out from between my teeth
>>
>>1986543
Where are you from? I feel you're a small town American.
>>
>>1986648
How did you guess?
>>
>>1986536
>Man is young 35.
Absolutely incorrect. A man can be any age. Is the 35 year old who plays his Nintendo switch in his moms basement all day a man? Or is the Filipino orphan who’s 16 who takes care of his siblings his parents deserted him with a man?

It’s completely recent that you’re not being drafted to a war because you’re a few years into puberty. I’m only 23 but if some onions cuck with silky soft hands said I’m not a man because I’m not some arbitrary age I’d laugh at him like I am with you right now.
>>
>>1986478
Sorry I meant to green text what I was quoting with that. Just know it is illegal in most of those countries to share a room with someone you aren't married to and they can call the cops if they think you're having premarital sex.
>>
>>1986841
What I meant was that a man is young till 35.
>>
>>1986905
>Sorry I meant to green text what I was quoting with that. Just know it is illegal in most of those countries to share a room with someone you aren't married to and they can call the cops if they think you're having premarital sex.
Then how did he get laid in the corporate chain of hotel in those countries?
>>
>>1985098
Hate to ruin your day, rednecks..but I have probably laid more different pussy then all you guys put together.
Yes I am an Indian, uk born, over 60 now, travelled the world knocking as many women as I could along the way.
I am at most a 5 and I have a small package only 5 inches...the large package I do have, is a very large wallet, only stay on 5 star hotels and dress to a T.
The only thing women want more then a 12 inch dick, and I bet none of you guys have one, is money...be wined and dined and fucked silly.
When I am in the uk, I have a choice of a Romanian 40, a polish 30 a brit 26..
Keep it up with the indian memes, you are only fooling yourselves.
Wish you were here?
>>
File: 1536284246180.webm (2.89 MB, 640x480)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>1984506
I'm 20 years old and have nearly a million USD from crypto. I also come from a small family and have a horrible fear of dying without having passed on my genes.

What places could I look to go to whereby I could, I dunno, get girls pregnant, give them two years salary, and move on?
>>
>>1984623
Mid 20's young professional here, which apps do you primarily use? I feel like local dating websites/language apps might actually be worse for us vs the standard tinder play or am I wrong?
I hate how >black guy here became such a cringe meme kek, can never discuss this shit seriously
>>
>>1984782
>>1985285
Stop calling me incel, incel.
>>
>>1987775
I have never used a proper dating app, though I do have a preference of always a local in my pocket, regardless of gender. A local dude can help you maneuver the area and get laid, too. It makes you "safe", and helps break through any negative stereotypes sooner. Even local women friends you aren't fucking will make great wingmen in Asia.

I have used social media platforms. I am pushing 40 so old enough for AIM/Yahoo/Hotmail messengers and chat groups, followed by various bulletin board forums, and yes, even 4Chan. Back in the day domestically I'd use Blackplanet and Migente (it was like a Myspace made for black and Hispanic people) and Myspace.

Most recently, and more specific to international travel, Facebook, Facebook groups, and WhatsApp groups are all I have used. And IRL game, to include cold game, and spinning off from connections I made through the above, or connections I made from people I met on the ground. I have literally stumbled into pussy on my travels, including in breaking someone's 3 year celibacy in Spain (was a single mom, just was getting back into going out, her kid was 2 going on 3, and I caught her just as she was getting back out there. She actually took my phone and put her number in it. And I was honestly being a jerk, she was already talking to a dude, and I slid past him. She told me to kiss her ass, and I did literally what she said, right then. I was zooted
>>
>>1987816
>She actually took my phone and put her number in it. And I was honestly being a jerk, she was already talking to a dude, and I slid past him. She told me to kiss her ass, and I did literally what she said, right then. I was zooted

She called me the next day, really the same day, the club didn't close until like 7am. We linked backed up a couples fays later, and I smashed, continued to the next week I was still in Spain. I asked what made her give it up to me in 3 days, when she hadn't given it up in 3 years. She said I made her laugh, and no one had done that in a long time.
>>
>>1987748
>implying any of these fatherless kids will grow up to be anything but losers
>>
>>1985099
>be white degenerate race mixing sexpat
>criticize women for race mixing and minorities for being degenerates
>get butthurt as fuck when a black/hispanic/asian guy discusses bedding a white girl or a girl of a different race
I don't mind them being racist retards, I just hate the hypocrisy from them.
>>
Any places where latino manlets 5.7 like me could ook up?
Overall i'm not bad looking btw
>>
>>1986003
>Iran
How tf do you get in honestly? I have money but im not a vet or with any type of reason to get a visa aside from tourism. I heard you normally need to pay for a gov. escort or some shit also?
>>
Unironic question - how does one get laid while travelling? Do you guys use tinder, go to clubs, bars or what?
>>
>>1987908
literally no one cares if a Hispanic or Asian dude gets a White girl. The only problem is when it's a nig. She becomes a single mother to a buttugly mutt, dependant of the state, victim of abuse.

Theres also a biological issue here, women, real women, not the trans women you think are women, can only have a limited number of babies. If they choose to have ugly nigmutt babies, then that's less actual White babies. Meanwhile a man can have an endless amount of children.
>>
File: 1507216867965.png (65 KB, 1592x668)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>1988134
>no one cares if a Hispanic or Asian dude gets a White girl

Why do you still seem to care if a black guy gets with a Hispanic or Asian girl? Isn't that still race mixing? Isn't still race mixing when a Hispanic or Asian dude gets with a white girl. It's still race mixing. Real white men laugh at you race mixing weeaboos. It's the woodchipper for you and your mutts as well
>>
>>1988204
Calm down there Adolf, get some sex
>>
>>1988204
Imagine saving this pic.
Based anyway, my hapa daughter is going to be beautiful and my hapa son is going to be indoctrinated to become a supreme gentleman.
>>
>>1988204
The irony of this picture is that most seething school shooters except for the supreme gentleman were MAGA type white guys.
>>
>>1988327
>hmm I should keep insulting the people who are willing to massacre their classmates because they are pissed off

not a winning strategy, chang
>>
>>1988339
Thanks for proving my point buddy
>>
>>1988204
>not training your son in combat and pickup at an early age so he can break the hearts of countless women, eventually aspire to impregnate 8 white women and 4 latinas with his seed, then flee to Asia where they can’t get child support out of him. Living on the income you’ve generated for him with your online business, also teaching him to start his own.

My son will eat yours
>>
>>1986536
>You are 28, you are quite young, why do you think you are old, ROFL. A Man is young 35.
Nah. I thought that too. Trust me man. Your body starts breaking down. As I get older time goes faster and I feel pressured to find "the one". If you meet a young women you love in your 20s do yourself a favor and settle down with her. Fucking random women in your late 20s is pleasure that is only temporary.
>>1988128
Bars, clubs, hostels, house parties and even meeting people on the street. You can also use apps but I'm quite old school.
>>1988134
>not the trans women you think are women
Ok. Thanks for telling us you are autistic. Any other words you want to put in my mouth?
>literally no one cares if a Hispanic or Asian dude gets a White girl
There are literally autists in this forum who get salty as fuck about it. Your whole post is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>1988415
>Nah. I thought that too. Trust me man. Your body starts breaking down. As I get older time goes faster and I feel pressured to find "the one". If you meet a young women you love in your 20s do yourself a favor and settle down with her. Fucking random women in your late 20s is pleasure that is only temporary.
Not talking about how time goes, u am talking about biology. Man is indeed young till 35 biologically.
>>
>>1988415
If you have a well paying job and stay in shape your 30's are literally your golden years as a man.
>>
>>1988434
truest words. the key is to stay in shape while maintaining full time employment though. the world is your oyster at that point
>>
>>1985039
>There are plenty of attractive Indian men
there are probably less than 500 attractive indian men alive right now
>>
>>1988757
>there are probably less than 500 attractive indian men alive right now
this is not true, if you go to any wealthy city in India, you will find rich pajeet chads just like you would find rich white chads in a major US city
>>
>>1984914
Fuck off pajeet go poop in the street
>>
>>1988327
most mass shooters are black it just makes for a yawnworthy headline because "black guy kills many people yet again" doesn't raise eyebrows
>>
>>1984824
You can find anyone interested independently of your race. It's true that most people prefer whites, but that's not true for everyone you know
>>
>>1987748
A pathetic weak piece of shit like yourself who can’t reproduce without paying for a girl shouldn’t reproduce anyways. Your genes should be bred out of the gene pool the natural way. If you are not capable of doing it naturally then nature has spoken
>>
This thread is so gross, I never want to have sex before marriage now
>>
>>1988838
you sound mad as fuck man
how many girls did you knock up at 20?
>>
>>1988802
Eeuh..no they weren't
>>
>>1988357
You haven't even trained yourself in combat you dumb fat neckbeard.
>>
>>1988842
I don't think it was an option for you, bucko
>>
>>1988426
I think I heard somewhere that the average most attractive age for a man is around 34
>>
>>1988426
>Man is indeed young till 35 biologically
t. 20 year old zoomer who knows nothing about what he is talking about
>>
>>1989363
Take this with a mountqin if salt, but look at bdsm personals from women and most of them start around 27-28 with them being 18-23.
>It's almost time
>>
>>1989565
Biologically man is young till 35.
>>
>>1989399
I do actually, biologically man is young till 35, his HGH levels and testosterone stats declining after 35 on an average.
>>
Since this is a sex tourism thread, has anyone gone to Czechia and if so any insights?
>>1984830
Did she major in David Bowie studies?
>>1984914
Hookers complain about Indian men more than any others. I don't think any will refuse to see them like some will refuse to see blacks ("no AA") but some will charge extra.
>>1987748
This French janitor won the lottery over there and did sex tourism in Africa. He says he got a lot of girls pregnant.
>>
>>1986162
You mean based. Women betraying their tribe and literally drinking the piss of a foteigner deserve decapitation. I've seen the pictures, it's a sad display.
>>1986603
Licking a pussy is one of the most beta things a male can do.
>>
I’m trans btw
>>
>>1990285
>licking a pussy is one of the most beta things a man can do
Imagine being this insecure
>>
>>1984506
>late 20's

give up old man.
>>
>>1986603
Muslims/Arabs, shave in general. I believe the practice started with them centuries ago. I reckon they were tired of picking desert musty sandy hair out of their teeth
>>
>>1984506
I do fine about anywhere. Just walk out with my cock out.
>>
>>1984506
you arent a westerner. you arent an american. youre a nigger and a barbarian that has no place in the west. i dont care what you fuck or do outside of the west, just dont come back to america and dont go to any other western nation. take your repugnant, brown-eyed family with you and never come back.
>>
Any advice on hooking up in Dubai? (No prostitutes)
>>
>>1990587
make some business cards with your whatsapp number
pass them out to cute filipinas working at malls or restaurants
take them out for coffee and then fuck them on their day off
>>
>>1986164
the irony of this post is palpable. get some self-awareness
>>
>>1990629
Uggo, is that you?
What's the irony?

Not him though
>>
>>1990631
i dont know if uggo is a tripfag or someone in this thread but either way no. it was ironic because hes applauding someone for contributing to a discussion/deriding those who post without substance while he himself makes a stale, substanceless post, the very idea of which he probably plucked from someone else. those who bitch about the very problems they contribute to are hypocrites. the situation is ironic.

>inb4 you attack my character without addressing my post
the even greater irony is, if youre him and just lying about being someone else, every reply you make continues to degrade the thread with anti-discussion bullshit.
>>
>>1990474
Kys zoomer
>>
>>1990546
Trailer park got you upset?
>>
>>1990598
Anyone had luck doing this?

Dubai seems like a hotbed for extremely pretentious expats.
>>
>>1987691
I believe you. I'm not even Indian but I've seen Indians do pretty well in many areas, especially with white women. A lot of white basement dwellers come up with a lot of fake stories of banging women of all ethnicities to try and cope.
>>
>>1989319
Tell 'em. Lol.
>>
>>1990875
Where have you seen Indian guys doing well with White women?
>>
>>1990875
What are you? Black? Latino?
>>
>>1990598
Actually sounds like a good idea no matter the country, but I'm pretty sure you have to look well put together for it to work. I've seen some people on /trv/ and it's a sad sight
>>
>>1990598
okay, serious question: This reads like such a natural reply and cus of that it makes the world seem like such a different place. Much more planned, targeted, premeditated, like people are being outwitted all the time. Have you done this sort of thing or am I being duped by a good larp?
>>
>>1990935
I don't know about Dubai because I've never been there. But just imagine doing this as a well put together foreigner in easy-mode places like Vietnam, in malls and shit where the girls are working for the minimum wage which is like $2-3/h, obviously they would be super interested.. that's just common sense
>>
>>1990935
> Much more planned, targeted, premeditated, like people are being outwitted all the time.
How is giving a cute girl your phone number and asking her to text you 'outwitting' anybody? It's standard cold-approach since forever. There is nothing deceptive about giving your phone number on a business card to a woman, because you want to talk to her but don't want to bother her while she is working.
>Have you done this sort of thing or am I being duped by a good larp?
I've done this all over SEA, and now in dubai since I am stuck here. Filipinas are the easiest women in the world, which is why I mentioned them specifically. I recommend the business card strategy to all of my friends who go overseas. It is much more classy than passing out scribbled phone number on a piece of ripped notebook paper.

Yes, it is literally that easy. Fucking filipinas is like riding a bike with training wheels.
>>
>>1987691
>brown manlet shells out thousands of dollars for a fuck, because no woman would touch him unless she were given luxury accommodation and dining as compensation.

congrats buddy you found out what a prostitute is
>>
>>1990949
>easy-mode places
>Vietnam
Yep. Larp confirmed.
>>
>>1990984
Explain to me and everyone else how Vietnam is not easy
>>
>>1987691
So you resorted to fucking prostitues because you pajeets are grotesque looking individuals, its some of achievement by throwing your money at them now?

Being good looking and well presented can get you plenty of pussy for free, dumbass.
>>
>>1985553
wot
I did 2 months going from hanoi to saigon on a bike, had a new girl every week
>>
>>1990926
not that guy, but in Atlanta there are a decent amount of Indian men with white girlfriends
>>
>>1985039
>t. Indian
But true when you have such a massive fucking population there’s bound to be decent ones. It’s not like Finland where the whole population is beautiful
>>
>>1990994
Not him but I constantly read on here how conservative Vietnamese girls are
>>
>>1991156
Decent meaning? Fair amount or many? Where do you live in Atlanta?
>>
>>1991059

Not the same guys,

pajeets do get a lot of pussy in reality, I don't know in which world are you living.
>>
>>1991166
Where did you read that Vietnamese girls are conservative? On which particular thread? This one?
>>
>>1984801
How long have you lived in Vietnam?
>>
>>1985553
For how long were you in Vietnam?
>>
>>1986389
For how long you or your Chad Aussie friend were in Vietnam?
>>
>>1984830
You had tons of success with Vietnamese women in Vietnam or with Vietnamese women in some other countries?
>>
>>1985602
Did you have success with Vietnamese women in Vietnam? Or with Vietnamese women in some other countries? And how long were you in Vietnam?
>>
>>1991372
In pretty much every Vietnam thread on this board, and on the international dating sites too
>>
>>1991387
What did people say about Vietnam? That Vietnamese women don't hook up with tourists?
>>
>>1991387
You are from which country?
>>
>>1991166
Well you're talking to a guy that has actually been there and is not larping, the word "conservative" is uttered a lot because of their financial views. It has nothing to do with them not wanting to fuck, also it's important to know there's a difference between conservatives in places like Vietnam compared to the US. Women in Thailand are also considered very conservative, but that doesn't really show now does it?
>>
>>1990875
>>1991156
Giga cope
>>
>>1991371
No they don’t lmao
>>
>>1986013
if you are rich compared to her you can just take her on nice dates at restaurants she could never afford, go on sightseeing trips, buy her a handbag or piece of jewelry here or there.
your penis size will be a non-issue.
>>
>>1986201
>Yes, I know many indians can be tough to put up with
>Meaning?
He's probably referring to cultural differences, Indians having different norms for socializing and communicating that are annoying for westerners
>>
>>1986671
because you didn't know there are muslimas who fuck before marriage
this is common knowledge to everybody in big cities and especially in Europe
>>
>>1990285
>Licking a pussy is one of the most beta things a male can do.
Yeah, the alpha thing is sucking dick. Faggot.
>>
>>1984506
Bali is actually a fantastic choice, so long as you understand you'll be fucking mostly white tourists on the type of kool-aid you mentioned, as most Asian women want to breed *up* which rules you out.

You'll probably still bed a few local women though, as like another anon mentioned, even if only 5% of local girls are into dindus, that's still good math for you.

Lots of Russians, Scandinavians, and Australian thots for you to enjoy.

>>1984580
>Another "man" who has been conditioned to hate his own sexuality
Meanwhile the same women who you put on a pedestal travel to an island on the other side of the word to ride OP's cock.

Enjoy your "open relationship" w/ some blue-dyed buzzcut troglodyte, with shitty tattoos, and on the wrong side of 30.

Bonus: you get to raise kids that aren't even yours!

>>1984723
Thailand, Phil, and Indonesia have a lot of things in common, and yet many things that make them unique enough to stand out.

Speaking in extremely broad strokes, I'd say Thailand is better if you prefer reliable infrastructure and roads well traveled.

Phil and Indo are generally better if you want to unplug, like things more wild west and less touristy, and aren't afraid to travel off the beaten path a bit.

Cambodia is straight wild west, for good or ill. I didn't want to leave.

>>1984830
This is legitimately heart breaking. And here I was thinking I might have been ^exaggerating.

>>1984914
>>1984916
Indians are infamous in SEA for smelling like shit, and being aggressive cheapskates with working girls.
>>
>>1991409
So Vietnamese women in Vietnam hookup with tourists?
>>
>>1991441
What an Irony, the only one coping here is u, can't handle that Pajeets are getting tons of White girls?
>>
>>1991446
They do, keep coping, I am seeing your cope comments constantly. LOL.
>>
>>1991495
>He's probably referring to cultural differences, Indians having different norms for socializing and communicating that are annoying for westerners
As in? Example?
>>
>>1991499
Yeah, I didn't know about that and how do these europeans know? They keep on travelling to Morocco to hookup with local women?
>>
>>1991441
>>1991446
ROFL, you are so butthurt and insecure, have you been to Atlanta? No, then why are you commenting nonsense? pajeets are getting tons of white girls in reality, stay insecure. Your "Imao" is not helping you to cope with your insecurity.
>>
>>1991409
>and is not larping
Dude 90% of this board is larping faggots and so are you. You may get lucky and fuck a Viet girl but as someone who went as a tourist the only thing tourists were fucking were hookers.
>>1991744
>>1991446
Can you two retards keep your autism to a minimal? Some pajeets get pussy (i know one good looking white girl who has a thing for pajeets) but the average pajeet is a god damn retard at picking up women because pajeet culture is retarded with regards to male-female relationships. There is a reason so many female pajeets will cheat on their Indian spouse when they reach the US. An Americanized male pajeet will do ok picking up girls. Unfortunately there are more pajeets from India/pakistan than from the US so they give all pajeets a bad reputation (smelly, rude, autistic, short, and cheap as fuck).
>>
>>1984782
People that actually have sex don't have to travel across a fucking ocean to get it, my guy. Sex tourism is for two types of people:

1. losers who can't score in their own country
2. literal pedophiles
>>
>>1991784
This is what confuses me about this board too. Unless you live in a shithole like Saudi Arabia sex isn't hard to get. I feel like this board legit has an incel problem.
>>
>>1991783
>but the average pajeet is a god damn retard at picking up women because pajeet culture is retarded with regards to male-female relationships. There is a reason so many female pajeets will cheat on their Indian spouse when they reach the US
Pajeets are actually doing quite well with white girls these days, and it's tht Pajeet males who cheat on their pajeeta wives, Pajeet women don't cheat on Pajeets.
>>
>>1991783
How do you know that all of them were hookers in Vietnam? Also tourists can't hook up with local Vietnamese women in Vietnam? And for how long do these tourists stay in Vietnam?
>>
>>1984506
Obligatory nigger. You could look into Mexico DF.
>>
>>1991813
Because I talked with people at the hostel. Didn't seem like a common thing. If you manage to do it then congrats.
>>1991812
Autism
>>
>>1991818
What didn't seem like a common thing? And are you talking about short term Tourists(who stay in Vietnam for a week or two? Or max a month)? And how old were these tourists?
>>
>>1991818
>Autism
He is actually correct.
>>
>>1984506

OP, Australia is a great place for black guys, White women in Australia are quite open, countless White women with black guys in Australia, it's a cake walk for black guys. Countless white women are dating/banging/marrying Indian/Pakistani guys too in Australia, it's quite common.
>>
>>1984506
>I also see a lot of black guys going to Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Cuba, etc. and fucking a lot, but they're paying for it, there's more of a language barrier and has a high crime rate.
If language barrier was the issue then how come white guys score so much in Latin American Countries?
>>
>>1991910
I never said that language "was an issue", I just said there's more of a language barrier, which for me personally is a con in regards to places i would like to travel.
>>
>>1984506
if u hv sex in a hotel it makes u the ceo
>>
>>1985327
>you cannot do drugs in asia
you can have as many mushrooms shakes as you want on Gili T.
>>
>>1992018
Ah okay, but black American guys too score a lot in Latin American Countries.
>>
>>1992018
Also OP, try Australia, blacks guys are eating a lot there, brown/Indian guys too do quite well there in Australia with white women, may be both Black and Brown/Indian guys there in Australia are very low in population and hence both are 'exotic'.
>>
>>1992436
LARP harder currycel. Black guys in Australia have a petty theft rep. Indians have a rep of being stingy , unhygienic and ugly.
Mega LARP
>>
>>1992436
>may be both Black and Brown/Indian guys there in Australia are very low in population and hence both are 'exotic'.
Nope, there’s a ton of both here, like every other first world country
>>
>>1992454
Lol, I am not a curreycel, I am Lebanese, keep coping albinocel pig muncher, stay insecure, Both blacks(especially those tall Sudanese) and pajeets are doing quite well In Australia with your women. I have lived in Australia all my life, in Sydney hangout near the bridge or opera area and see for yourself. We Lebanese are doing extremely well too with ur women, y'all have no problem with banging East Asian chicks, the moment y'all have to face the truth about Arabs/blacks/Indians shagging ur women, y'all start reeking of insecurity. Crawl out of ur basement and stop being so insecure. When you commented about blacks not doing well with white women, that's when I knew you are coping. Keep coping albino.
>>
>>1992455
You don't live in Australia, keep ur BS with you, there are hardly any Blacks or Indians in Australia, overall. Check the stats.
>>
>>1992454
What an irony, white women in australia find dark skinned men the most good looking and white men repulsive these days.
>>
>>1984506
OP, don't listen to these 45 yr old looking at the age of 20 insecure round face 400 lbs basement dwelling white supremacist, "master race" pigs, there are many such white supremacist pigs in Australia, Blacks are really doing quite well in Australia with white women, specially Sudanese men, Australia is a cake walk, I am not black but Lebanese, lived all my life here in Australia.
>>
>>1984506
Check out northern europe.
>>
>>1984506
Northern europe would be good for African American guys.
>>
>>1991803
Sex is easier than ever to get in the west, it's true. That's not the problem. The problem is access to sex without strings attached; said "strings" ranging from mild to moderate annoyances like a girl catching feelings, assuming sex = relationship, to potentially disastrous scenarios such as false accusations of rape.

Most western women, white women especially, are truly insufferable people, and they seem to be under the impression that having sex with a man entitles them to his time, emotion, and finances.

Problem is, over the past decade especially, they've been doing everything in the power to be as unwife-able as possible. There's a perfect storm of inherent solipsism and acculturated narcissism.

tl;dr: Western thots aren't worth the trouble.

I'm happy focusing on myself and living my best life on my terms, and indulging in weeks/months of degeneracy in SEA as needed.
>>
>>1993140
>Let me paint all white women with the same brush
Just go to a club and pick up a slut. This shit aint hard. Also your reddit is showing.
>>
>>1991803
>>1993140

>This is what confuses me about this board too. Unless you live in a shithole like Saudi Arabia sex isn't hard to get. I feel like this board legit has an incel problem.

When you say sex is easier than ever to get, you mean for attractive tall men, right? Of course it's easier, dating apps are set up perfectly for the top men to reap the harvest.

Is it really so hard to believe that some people get literally zero matches on dating apps? It isn't like it's easy to meet people otherwise after you've graduated college and work a full time job
>>
>>1993153
You can't help the cave-dwellers.
>>
>>1984506
Just pay like an adult,
>>
>>1993182
I'm 5'9.5 without shoes so I wouldn't consider myself "tall". This manlet meme has gone to your head. Of course it's easier if you're taller but being short isn't a death sentence. Only thing I do is go to the gym and keep my face clean of acne.
>Is it really so hard to believe that some people get literally zero matches on dating apps?
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know we could only meet women exclusively online. Most of the girls I met were on a damn bus. Much easier to bang someone who actually saw your face or is drunk as fuck at a club. If you enjoy going to SEA to be a degenerate than good for you but blaming your incel life on american white women says more about you than them.
>>
>>1993232
Just take isotretinoin and your face will stay clean forever. Tropical sun should be avoided during the treatment however. I really mean this, my trips got ten times more chill after taking these pills. No need to worry about humid or polluted air causing breakouts anymore.
>>
>>1993182
I am a short (5'7") bald black guy, and I still find it easy to get laid. I have also never used a dating app beyond social media. Relying on them may be your issue. I hear they aren't great for black people, as well
>>
>>1993182
I'm a manlet 5'4 and I get matches every week. I swipe no one 85% of the women even attractive ones because they look like party girls, say they are crazy or they smoke/drink to much.
I am physically attractive and I'm not gonna pretend being short HELPS if I were tall I'd be a chad no doubt instead I'm just a good looking manlet who gets a lot of attention from women.
>>
>>1984506
Go to the USA. American women are by far the easiest sluts on earth.
>>
>>1993290
>>1993297
>>1993232

Well I'm also ugly. But I'm not even going to claim that just being short and ugly is a death sentence. I know I'm boring, I know I'm not fun to hang around. I just need more practice but I have a hard time even getting dates. I don't really know where you're supposed to go and meet girls at my age. Usually whenever I've had the opportunity to be at a party or something, some much more attractive guy comes in and mogs me when I even make advances.

How do I be more fun?
>>
>>1993290
That's because you are black, and a Black man's SMV is 11/10 among White women.
>>
>>1984506
If you are in decent shape and you aren't afraid of the possibility of robbery-traps, South America has a great hook up scene. Peruvian women are among the most beautiful on earth.
>>
>>1993548
Wrong.
White women > dog poop > Peruvian creatures
>>
>>1993550
Most black men are not attracted to white women, this may come as a shock but the loudest segment of black men like white girls and they are obnoxious about it.
>>
>>1993599
Youre answering the wrong anon.
>>
>>1993153
>Let me paint all white women with the same brush
Why not? Exceptions don't disprove the rule, you fucking simp-ass NAWALT.

>Just go to a club and pick up a slut
This addresses the concerns I mentioned how?

>This shit aint hard
No it's not. Avoiding the headache that follows, especially when you're as fond of creampie'ing randos as I am, is.

>Also your reddit is showing
Have literally never even lurked on reddit. If proper sentence structure and compartmentalization of ideas and points is "reddit" I'm good with it.

>>1993182
>you mean for attractive tall men, right?
I mean as long as you're not morbidly obese, not a manlet, keep up on your hygiene, have vaguely symmetrical facial features, and can convey some semblance of wit in your profile, familiarize yourself with algorithms, and put in a little effort, you'll do just fine w/ dating apps.

Is the deck stacked in favor of genetically superior men, much like anywhere else? Yes. This is called "biology working as intended."

Will you succeed as an ugly, boring, loser? No.

Lose weight, learn how to dress, get some muscle, and work on becoming the type of person you'd want to hang out with.

>It isn't like it's easy to meet people
No life confirmed. There's plenty of sites out there for meeting local people who are into the same shit you are.
>>
>>1993837
>No life confirmed. There's plenty of sites out there for meeting local people who are into the same shit you are.

Then link them. If you're talking about meetup.com get fucked, there's basically nothing on there that isn't some gay online zoom chatroom now. And I live in a major city, and yes, I look at least a couple times a week if anything's going on.

>familiarize yourself with algorithms

I get that your entire post is basically just shitting on me and you don't give a single fuck about helping, but I genuinely want to know what you mean by this

>work on becoming the type of person you'd want to hang out with

I don't know how to be fun and no amount of faking it has ever helped. I honestly find most conversations tremendously boring and I really find it hard to fake interest in whatever shit they're talking about. How do I get better at this. If you give a fuck, anyway. If you don't, don't bother responding
>>
File: 7.jpg (55 KB, 978x238)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>1993837
>Have literally never even lurked on reddit. If proper sentence structure and compartmentalization of ideas and points is "reddit" I'm good with it.
Oh gross he actually is. Case dismissed his point is moot.
>>
>>1993153
>Just go to a club and pick up a slut
If you don’t have that magical arrangement of facial traits you will never ever understand. Most men never ever get laid in clubs, bars. When I say most I mean more than 50%. Good on you if you do, but no matter what advice you give it would help someone not succeeding and you will never understand why.
>>1993297
> I am physically attractiv
> I get lots of matches.
No shit Columbo? No wonder they call you the best
>>
>>1987953
It depends where you are from. Any Western country other than the US will not require much hassle, it'll be either visa on arrival, no visa required, or e-visa(keep in mind during this is pre-covid). For Americans they need to apply for visa beforehand, and have a well structured itinerary.
>>
>>1993958
>I get lots of matches
no I said I get them every week as in I usually get a new match if i have been swiping that week. I don't swipe enough to get LOTS of matches. In Brazil I got 50 in the span of a few weeks though.
>>
>>1993427
Though I admit I have had opportunities, I have never slept with a white woman in America. Now while traveling is a different story.
>>
>>1994007
White women only want black men these days, it's a piece of cake for Black Men to date white women, same goes for Latino men to some extent.
>>
>>1994007
Also the SMV of black men online might be low among white women but when it comes to traditional dating or conventional dating, White women want Black Men over Men of all other races except Latino Men.
>>
Where in the world do I go to find the most assertive girls?

> 6' / 183cm white American
> maybe 5-6/10, personally I don't think I'm that attractive but women call me cute sometimes
> a bit of a dadbod but also hit the gym often enough to have some muscle too

Problem is I have next to no success because of cripplingly low confidence and anxiety, I'm the type of awkward that can hold a conversation without spilling my spaghetti too much but I'm absolute dogshit at starting one out of nowhere, and as such I essentially never approach girls (even when drunk, I hold my liquor too well to really lose my inhibitions).

I'm not delusional enough to think there's anywhere I can go that I'll suddenly be irresistible to the locals, but if I were to find a place where it was more normal for women to strike up a conversation at a bar or something I could probably take it from there.
>>
>>1994044
Are you good looking?
>>
>>1994018
Cops harder loser
>>
>>1994044
are you funny?
>>
why do americans say tinder is so hard? girls are pretty chill on it here in canada
>>
>>1984506
Supermarkets at the moment
>>
>>1994467
absolutely no idea, at least a few girls seem to think so but desu I have shit self-image
>>1994582
I'd say so, but my humor is pretty situational so I can't always count on being able to make her laugh
>>
>>1994627
A lot of good looking guys like you are still single because of social anxiety, no self confidence and low self esteem. This is a proof that good looks has nothing to do with getting women in your life.

You should start interacting with more people. there is something called exposure therapy, it will get rid of your social anxiety, it will increase your confidence tremendously and your self esteem will increase.
>>
>>1994044
>>1994627
>Problem is I have next to no success because of cripplingly low confidence and anxiety, I'm the type of awkward that can hold a conversation without spilling my spaghetti too much but I'm absolute dogshit at starting one out of nowhere
>I have shit self-image
So like anyone that have spent their youth infront of the PC, which is extremely normal for people born in the 90s. You want my honest opinion since you're probably in your mid 20s or even older already..? Go to a country like Thailand and fuck prostitutes, a few weeks of fucking and you won't even remember your social anxiety
>>
>>1994627
honestly just be authentic and talk to her like shes a human, pray you have an opportunity to be funny and try to stay confident but not dickish
>>
>>1993427
Lmao chasing (you)s this hard

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.