[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 108 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: china.png (31 KB, 2000x1333)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
Any white people here ever been to China? Are the Chinese polite? I'm interested in seeing the more rural areas of the country.
>>
yes

no

nice
>>
>>1981238
Chinese people are famously rude.
>>
If you like being pushed in front of, spat in front of, see people pissing shitting in public, lining up has no meaning and being completely disgusted then go to China.
Rudest people on the planet.
>>
judge for yourself

>two teenage qts in Changsha ask to take photos with me while repeating "you're so handsome" with big smiles. Happened in quite a few spots.

>cars in Hangzhou see I'm a foreigner with my chinese friends and stop to let us cross the street

>never confronted by anyone for my entire two week trip except for one old man. my friend said he didn't know what he was saying, so he was probs just a disheveled boomer.

>friends and friends family treat me to suppers and accommodations, never ask for a dime. Always big smiles and impressed by the little things like being able to use chopsticks.

being white has it's advantages there
>>
Is it easy to get 1000 chinese girls impregnated with my White American seed?
>>
Went to china late 2019 until I got pneumonia and treated it at home right before corona outbreak started.

From my experience you can feel the authoritarian atmosphere in the air at all times. Cameras everywhere. Large intimidating streets build in a very "city 17" way.

I was at the airport switching sim cards in my smart phone to have internet in China and I was literally harassed by middle aged chinese men suspecting me for being a spy all standing uncomfortably close to me and looking at exactly what I was doing.

I got approached by Chinese women a lot. Usually they walk up to you, smile say hello (probably only english word they know) and then just stand next to you staring and smiling. It's pretty bizarre but somewhat cute. From the limited Chinese I speak they usually want to hang out or go walk in the park with you.

>>1981290
Abortion is so common in China that you have abortion clinic gift cards, combo deals and you get 10% off coupons for abortion services with pregnancy tests.

One of my expat friends in China literally had a girl blackmailing him. "If you don't buy me a $5000 brand handbag I'll abort your 7 month old baby". Abortion has no negative connotation at all and people look at you funny if you say abortion is considered immoral in the west like you're lying to them.

So yes, you can impregnate Chinese girls. The hard part is getting them to not abort them. The average Chinese girl has 5.5 abortions per year.
>>
>>1981311
>The hard part is getting them to not abort them. The average Chinese girl has 5.5 abortions per year.
you're delusional or I'm just coping hard.

my old chinese ftw told me her mom had three abortions in total. But per year? no way.

And I had to get a chinese gf to take plan b after the condom came off inside her. Pretty stressful, but her ex had a doctor friend and he must've convinced her it was ok to take it. It was unreal, the bf said he'd raise my kid if I didnt want to be a papa. very weird crowd.
>>
I've gone twice. All the posts here are pretty accurate. I like it. Really aggressive capitalism, you can haggle in most shops that aren't big chains. The density of the cities is mind blowing. Huge apartment blocks as far as the eye can see.
>>
File: 1592533624024.jpg (345 KB, 900x1575)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>1981238
When you are IN china literally no one gives a single fuck about you aside from knowing the fact you have cash. That's about where it starts and well stops abruptly.

My first time going overseas was to China, it was insanely meh because it's likely you'll be going to XMN, PVG, or PEK. People have a 'oh fuck here's a foreigner' attitude most the time but that's everywhere, Chinese just simply don't care enough to care.

>I'm interested in seeing the more rural areas of the country.
No you aren't because you won't want to deal with the time or investment into it if you've never been, you'll either go through a tour group or not at all once you realize all the shit you need to do outside a 144hr visa. It's easier just to go to Japan or Korea then hike around, english is far better in either anyways.

The biggest fuck you about china is that you're either in a mega city or you're in buttfuck no where in which everyone assumes you know why you are there and what to do there, not just dick around that doesn't make any sense. It's cool and all but would I really choose to go back again for a long vacation? probably not unless got some insane deal that was out there but really doubt it.

For sexpat aspect, why the ever loving shit you would attempt to impregnate or anything a MAINLAND chinese girl is beyond me. Every single one of them will attempt the scam of using you as a way out of the country unless they are ultra rich, which at that level probably wouldn't be dealing with Mr. Neckbeard IQ achktually 200 to make up for ur looks.
>>
>>1981238
>polite
Nope

People never queue. If I’m alone in a convenience store guys usually try and dump their shit on the counter before me. People don’t listen to your shitty attempts at speaking the local language despite your hsk level. People spit in front of you. Smoke in elevators with you. Enter your apartment and take a shit in your house just because why not. People will treat your passport as if you could print a new one same day. People raise prices because “foreigners rich, foreigners stupid”. People will gaslight you into thinking rats in a restaurant or bugs in your kitchen is normal. Any political discussion will be either you love anything that china does or you should get out, even if you point out something beneficial for china. People will sell you out for the lowest amount of cash you ever could imagine, one dollar is worth more than a hundred polite conversations.

It will get worse the next couple years while China still grows and establishes itself as some big boss in the world. But their one child policy and short sighted plans for the future will come back and fuck them over within two decades. After that it’s probably war with taiwan and ultra trade war mode in alliance with russia, north korea, pakistan or whatever shit nations they can find.

Better go now and enjoy swimming in unshaven 6/10s while you can anon.
>>
>>1981342
Basically you could replace most of South America with this and it be mainly the same once you step a few feet off the man path.
>>
>>1981311
>people look at you funny if you say abortion is considered immoral in the west like you're lying to them
Of course, because you indeed are.
>>
>>1981342
>Enter your apartment and take a shit in your house just because why not.

I wish I had the balls to do that.
>>
Yeah, it's a good place to visit. Chinese people can be pushy and do gross shit like spit, but anything you consider rude won't be because they're targeting you as a whitey.
I actually had a lot of people ask for photos of me, and those who were comfortable speaking English welcomed me to China and were keen to know where I was from. This is particularly true of people who have limited experience with foreigners who see you as very exotic.
There's over a billion people in China, so ignore the retards who try to tell you every Chinese person is some bug person who hates the west, it varies between people and you'll meet plenty of really nice people.
>>
They were really polite to my BBC.
>>
>>1981345
I lived in tier 1 though, city of tens of millions.

I’m curious though if south america gives s fuck if you have strong opinions about things? Complaining about any issue like that usually led to uncomfortable talks or “if its not good enough get the fuck out” reactions. I’d guess more risk of personal violence too?
>>
>>1981429
No fucking need for balls when there is no rule of law and you have power. Being a landlord in fake communism baby.
>>
>>1981461
This post was written by small dick hands
>>
>>1981290
Stay the fuck out of China. Sexpats get the rope.
>>
>>1981238
>1981238
OP, no white people ever been to China. Go forth and conquer, but be sure to report back. All other posts in this thread are lying.
>>
>>1981238
There was line cutting but most of the time, other Chinese people would call them out and force them to the back. Everyone was psyched that I was interested in their country. I got invited into peoples homes and random parties all the time. Every guy wanted to drink with me and give me cigarettes and would refuse money if I tried too pay. This was all in rural-ish and rando cities China.
>>
>>1981238
>Any white people here ever been to China?
ye
>Are the Chinese polite?
depends where you are
>I'm interested in seeing the more rural areas of the country.
nice
>>
>>1981238
>Are the Chinese polite?
Lol
>>
File: 1602876564882.jpg (69 KB, 646x687)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>1981238
>Are the Chinese polite?
>>
I dated a Chinese woman for a while and she was the rudest person I ever met.

Also disgusting hygiene, I would come to her appartment and there would literally be half eaten shrimp heads on the floor.

She was extremely money oriented, constantly calling other people low class and other stuff like that, thinking of herself as high class because apparently her family was a bit rich from selling a company in the past.

Despite having quite a high paying job, she was constantly broke, but it didn't matter, because her mother would just send her more money she didn't have to pay back.

She would never pick up the bill and get extremely upset if I asked her to pay for her own shit every now and then.

Worst dating experience of my life, but I tolerated it for a while because I got regular really good sex out of it.

Almost knocked her up once though, that pregnancy test was the longest 2-3 minutes of my life.

Now this is just one person, and I'm sure there are many Chinese women who aren't like that. But from what I've heard from friends who have dated them, alot of them are.
>>
>>1981632
>Now this is just one person, and I'm sure there are many Chinese women who aren't like that. But from what I've heard from friends who have dated them, alot of them are

Nah you're spot on, they're all money-driven locusts.
>>
>>1981508
It must be difficult typing with dicks for hands
>>
>>1981341
this post couldnt be more wrong if it tried. well done
>>
>>1981238
Tutored in rural Hunan, got treated incredibly well by the teachers there, took me out to lunch and dinner every day, never let me pay.

The average Chinese meets so many people in a day due to how big population is that they just see you as an inconvenience, especially in big cities like Shanghai. In ‘smaller’ places, being white gets you stared at and helps ur interactions
>>
>>1981238
Do Zhangjiajie, it’s where they filmed avatar
>>
>>1981238
It is easy to get laid out there?
>>
>>1981290
i'm a black trans btw
>>
>>1981803
very
>>
This thread reeks of "Yeah I spent a fair bit of time with the chinese people, I sat next to one in a plane!"
Chinese in china, simply don't care about you or trying to please you and go on about their lives
Chinese outside china, only care about doing everything the can put their hands on.

I always laugh at trv when they go to a country in Asia or something and say that country is shit simply because they weren't approached by some hookers and had their ego's stroked simply for existing as a white person there. China has some cool stuff but it's unlikely anyone in this thread is going to go for the greater than 144hr visa free offering by china to tourists.
>>
>>1982062
This

Too much larp from ppl watching serp or other cringetubers.
>>
>>1982062
I had the exact opposite experience. Had lots of attention in China. I assumed it was just yellow fever incel larp. But they actually seemed to care and be impressed by my whiteness.

Granted I'm a blond surfer dude and probably whiter than the average poster here
>>
>>1981680
Pretty sure that is spot on
>>
>>1982062
I literally had people come up to me to say "hello, where are you from? Is this your first time in China? I hope you enjoy your time here!" and women in bars trying to teach me how to say cute things in Mandarin.
The only larpers are the retards insisting that there's not a single nice Chinese person because muh ccp
>>
>>1982062
I have 5 years in China, only tier 1 and 2 cities though. Not a teacher. ama
>>
>>1982062
I lived in China for 2 years from 2017-2019 and bedded well over 300 women, none that were hookers. C O P E. The dudes were bro tier as well. The reason they don't pay attention to YOU is because your either not White (or even White passing) or you're a jealous Chinese ricel.
>>
>>1981952

Tell us more.

I mean is there a difference between city girls and rural? Or is age/occupation a factor so better to hit on students?
>>
File: 1560672529641.webm (2.94 MB, 540x960)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Chinese women are VERY easy to bang but make sure you NEVER see them without makeup. This is no exaggeration. It will ruin your mood for weeks.

In the mornings always pretend to sleep after she woke up for an hour so she can properly apply makeup.
>>
>>1982430
I'd still fuck her.
>>
>>1982430
its not true they look fine

these are just memes

sorry you got tricked
>>
>>1982430
You can really tell when there's a virgin larper in /trv/ that unironically thinks most women have a fucking fake face. In terms of normal make-up then yeah obviously you might run into some ugglos, but what's done is done
>>
>>1981238
>Are the Chinese polite?
They have a different idea of what being polite means.
>>
>>1982430
the whole face structure changes at the cut at 9 seconds, so its prob two different people and the vid is for wechat gold

anyways, lots of chinese are ugly, partially due to poorness, partially just because lots of people are ugly the world over, but there's plenty of attractive ones too that dont look like jap aliens like the start of your webm. obviously if you dont like east asians in general you're obviously shit out of luck though
>>
>>1981238
Funny when they are rude. Often very polite, fun to get drunk in their restaurants in smaller areas.
>>
>>1982373
Anon the person you replied to is agree'ing with what you posted. He's stating outside a post like >>1981341 It sounds like most people are saying "their time in china" has been that of seeing a tour bus group abroad or sat next to some on a plane.
>>
>>1982599
They turned off the face filter.
>>
>>1981311
fyi people: This guy is absolutely full of shit
>>
>>1982306
me too bro i'm a blonde haired blue eyed 6.5 ft and got a lot of people asking me for pictures while in China. i even got into the local newspaper. but i'm probably bulkier than any incel ITT
>>
>>1981238
depends on the nationality. they like any european except the french whom they hate with a burning passion. even random blogposts on chinese social media say that frogs are lazy subhumans
>>
>>1982465
>virgin larper in /trv/

Half the board is virgin larpers at this point, people just rehash the same 20 year old stereotypes over and over again. It's painfully obvious a good portion of people haven't even visited the country they opine about.
>>
>>1985295
I thought it would have been the British more than the French considering the opium wars and whatever. What did the French do?
>>
>>1986385
The French took part in the opium wars you literal tard
>>
>>1986423
Only the second one and did fuck all in it, although there was the Tonkin War in the 1880s too.
>>
>>1981268
This before the government change.
>>1981270
This after.

They were taught that foreign lives are more valuable than Chinese lives so they'll treat you like a Saint these days.
>>
>>1981311
>The average Chinese girl has 5.5 abortions per year.

That would make you infertile so i kinda doubt it.
>>
>>1981238
After living there for 5 years, learning the language and then moving to Europe and Korea for a year I think Chinese are incredibly hospitable. Only problem is the cultural norms that foreigners aren't used to and the obvious language gap.
>>1981311
This is why I get this board. dumb larpers like you.
>>
>>1986590
Why I hate this board*. Fucking brain fart.
>>
>>1981311
>abortion is considered immoral in the west
No, it's not you shit LARPer.
>>
>>1986639
I love how you dismiss all the pain women go through in the West when it comes to getting an abortion.
>>
>>1986641
"The West" isn't just the republican part of the USA, mutt.
>>
>>1981238
yeah, i've worked in beijing and shanghai
>Are the Chinese polite?
the ones i worked with were mostly fine, but then they were mostly western-educated skilled people
the ones i encountered out on the streets were weird
>>1981311
>From the limited Chinese I speak they usually want to hang out or go walk in the park with you.
yes, and then they'll say they're thirsty and ask you to accompany them to a conveniently-nearby tea shop owned by their uncle, where you'll be pressured into buying them an expensive cup of tea or something like that
ripping off foreigners is the chinese national sport
>>
>>1981414
It's considered at least highly controversial.
>>
>>1981345
there's a big difference. South American's while barbaric are actually nice people. You have no idea what your getting yourself into with main land chinese dude. There the worst people on the planet. Probably worst then gypsies except
>>
>>1986741
In republican USA, which is only a small part of "the West".
>>
>>1981311
The abortion part, you're describing exactly what separates Chinese from westerners.

This is hard to explain to people who haven't been around but empathy definitely isn't something universal. You have the basic shit, like don't kill people, don't steal, kittens and puppies are cute, etc. But there's a sense of advanced empathy in certain cultures (particularly white ones) that others don't seem to have.

Listen, I don't care what your views are on abortion but even pro-abortion people view it as something with a lot of emotional weight at the very least. In china, what is legal and what is normal has no empathetic impact. Like if throwing babies off skyscrapers was condoned by the chinese government, chinese people wouldn't think anything of it. It's something so intangible and hard to explain but anybody who's traveled there knows what I'm talking about. It's surreal. Bug people.
>>
>>1986767
agreed. they are hivemind insects. all you need to see is one of those rekt posts where there's literally a toddler been ran over by a car in the middle of the road and everyone ignores it and goes on about their day, because of no good samaritan laws and no empathy
>>
>>1986767
I would say it’s by design. Most Chinese are in a mindset of the nation still starving which can excuse any type of behaviour. Like the maslow hierarchy of needs being replaced by only pure cash. After that add a few vague but strictly enforced family rules and feelings toward your ethnicity/nation and you get the confused state and irrational behaviour of people there.

About it being universal for the west or other cultures. Kind of true but it also tracks back so much to our systems which derives from philosophy and then down to ethics and morals and then into legal systems. Comparing China to other places is fascinating as fuck from this perspective, get me to appreciate western system a lot but also terrifies me for how China will act internationally in the future.
>>
>>1986767
>This is hard to explain to people who haven't been around but empathy definitely isn't something universal.

After dating a Chinese woman this makes a lot sense. She literally had zero empathy. 99% of the conversation would be about her, and how she was feeling and talking down on other people.

I thought it was just her but now that I read this I guess it's also a cultural thing.
>>
Lived there for 3 years before covid and am waiting to return.

>Are the Chinese polite?
Very poor manners akin to dirty peasants, but in general they're extremely friendly people.
>>
What region has the ones with high bridge anglo style noses? Saw a very pale one who was tall with a nose like this > in a HK elevator.

Also, how much for girl? How much for fetus?
>>
>>1986577
>This before the government change.
what?
>>
>>1986838
What's the difficulty?
Rude before, nice after.
>>
>>1986577
Chinese really would believe the earth was flat if the government told them so.
>>
>>1986767
yeah man. White "countries" and people show so much empathy towards their fellow citizens that many of them dont want to even wear a fucking mask because of "muh raits n shieeeet". China, Korea, and Japan are the only countries I have been to where you can leave something valuable out in the open, come back the next day and it will still be there. Can't say the same for any white countries, even less so for latin countries where stealing and cheating are a national sport. Get the fuck out of here with your dumb bullshit.
>>
>>1987236
That’s why I want to travel. I remember when I was younger, petty squabbles were common with other white kids my age. But all my violent altercations occurred with black students.
>>
acktruuaaallly dem bug people in China are awful! My mom's boyfriend's brother went there once and he told me to tell you guys to stay away!

Be me (pic related) listening to him:
>all Chinese girls get 20x abortions per hour and constantly talk about themselves
>Chinese ppl throw their kids in front of cars for sport, I saw rekt thread about it, ignore the ones from the US and Russia though.
>Only eat dogs, all the meat is fake in China and came from the sewer, you have to buy Fruity Pebbles and Subway Eat Fresh ® sandwiches if you visit.
>Are robots that never question the govt and have taken the 5G China virus bill gates vaccine © and breath chemtrails.
>Worship white people but in an annoying way like try to scam you to drink tea bc you're a dumb pussy beta who would just do whatever some random streetwalker tells you to do, similar to how they just listen to the govt.
>They don't have Facebook so you can't argue that they're inferior in every way possible and don't want to talk to you anymore when you try it in person

Brb guys mommy said chiken dindins is ready!
>>
>>1981576
Do you speak Chinese? How was communicating ?
>>
>>1987250
Finally the first object view of China. Thank you and thank you moms boyfriend for saving us the trouble.
>>
Chinese people will fart and spit openly and they're not "polite" if that's your standard.

But if you're a white westerner, they'll go out of their way to help and accommodate you in most cases. People will smile and be friendly to you without the intention of trying to get money from you, unlike most other countries. They're just glad that a foreigner is enjoying their country, and they have a LOT of pride in their country. Small compliments about how great Chinese history or food is will take you a long way.

I've been given free taxi rides and free meals at restaurants just because I smiled and said I like China. The generosity towards tourists is how I imagine Japan would've been in the 1970s and 1980s, before they got absolutely sick of the overwhelming number of tourists.
>>
Chinese are really weird. If you are a Westerner, they will worship you for the most part. If you are a big influencer, the government and certain corporations will keep their eye on you, and no it's not a conspiracy. At the end of the day all the negatives that directly affect you are mostly whatever; just more rude people than you'll ever experience, but you will quickly learn nothing is personal. 90% of Chinese are poor and miserable as shit, but that will never affect you.
Just enjoy your visit, enjoy how dirt cheap everything is, and enjoy the free sex and bar night outs from all the people worshiping you. Also don't be afraid to admit you're American. Most Chinese are actually curious if all the propaganda they consume is bullshit or not. They don't hate you, they will still totally worship you.
>>
>>1989663
>I have never been to China but just listen to what Serpentza tells me
>>
>>1989666
>666
The universe is telling you to cope. Though I haven't been in China in 5 years. This virus might have changed everyone's personality.
>>
any anons been to xinjiang?
>>
>>1989679
Visited Kashgar for a week, good times
>>
>>1989663
>If you are a big influencer, the government and certain corporations will keep their eye on you
Sure does sound like a conspiracy
Why are you contradicting yourself?
>>
They will fucking rip you off in supermarket cause "rororo dumb european not know price, and has all the money anyways"
>>
>>1989744
I lived in China for 5 years and never had anyone tip me off at a supermarket. Everything has a price tag on it and there’s no retarded sales tax added at payment. When you shop in the local street markets they might try to haggle with you but if you got your basic Chinese down or can even learn the Chinese hand counting system then you can usually avoid paying exorbitant prices, and even then, it’s still cheaper than back home.
>>
>>1989679
I went. As a Latino it is a bit inconvenient as they kept asking for my ID every 3 hours. I look Uyghur-ish. The government is extremely paranoid of terrorists in that region. People are friendly but with all the security it feels like you are in Iraq (not that I have ever been to Iraq).
>>1989744
They don't though. Everytime I meet a China newbie that is one of the first things they ask me when buying shit "did they rip me off?" because expats are so paranoid. China isn't a shithole like Vegas, Europe or Brazil where the locals steal/rip you off every chance they get.
>>
>>1986385
no they see french as litteral subhumans. even their social media is full of posts hating on the surrender monkeys because of what they are (shorty, rude, lazy and cucked)
>>
>>1981238
its funny to hear american media try make an asian racism narrative from a statistically insignificant few attacks on asians from apparently “white supremacist” blacks. When Chinese are unapologetically racist.
>>
>>1987070
what government change?
>>
>>1986808
I had a date with a Chinese girl and I thought she had some kind of autism. Cute girl though.
>>
Has anyone done a Master's degree in China with scholarship? How easy is it for a westerner to get a scholarship? If it's viable I'd prefer to do that than the ESL teacher route
>>
>>1989975
did you stop talking to her after that? I've forgiving most qts I go on dates with because I can't help myself
>>
>>1990004
bump. I'd be interested in hearing about your STEM grad studies
>>
>go to china
>people don't instantly want to suck my cock or notice that I am a white person
>not treated by a king for flashing 20 Euros/Dollars
>WTF IS WRONG WITH CHINESE PEOPLE REEEE
basically this thread
>>
>>1981238
i’ve been to lhasa in tibet (basically china) and chengdu. Lhasa was really cool to see especially the monastery and outside the city but it’s hard to book a trip there. me and my group were also like the only white people so it was interesting. overall infrastructure is good, hotels are nice, foods great but the people are mixed. i met a few people who were really cool to us, but most were assholes. every time my friend and i walked into a store people would talk shit, i don’t speak chinese but there so careless about it you can tell. there was also one time where i needed to get a charger block for my phone and the guy just said “no” “leave” “i don’t care” lol. and after finally finding a charger block shortly after plugging it in it blew up and knocked our rooms power out. so that’s china in a nutshell
>>
>>1990151
i should add to that u need to be careful with what you say in lhasa if you go. there’s an abundance of military there making sure nobody starts some hippie bullshit. also be careful about cameras, if you take a moment to look around for a minute you’ll probably be able to spot at least 3 wherever you are and that’s not an exaggeration.
>>
>>1990118
>people don't instantly want to suck my cock or notice that I am a white person
That actually happened to me in china though and i'm not particularly attractive but also not an incel.
>>
File: tenor.png (142 KB, 330x336)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>1990159
Almost every Chinese girl I have been with refuses to give blowjobs and I have lived there for 5 years. Most of my friends said they experienced the same thing. Life isn't fair bros. Black girls on the other hand...
>>
>>1987236
Masks are retarded and we've known for 100 years they don't work against a respiratory virus. The false sense of security has probably made Covid worse. Retards spurting their meme tier science fan factoids think they are actually protecting others when they are spreading it.
>>
>>1990115
She moved the following week. Not even sure why she bothered to go on a date if she knew she was leaving. But yes, I'm surprised I'm not divorced and broke by now as all I need is a cute girl and my brain switches off. I expect some evil succubus to take advantage of me at some point.
>>
>>1990182
Yup, also dated a chinese and she didn't want to suck cock either.

She eventualy did it some times because she always wanted a second round and I told her that was a good way to make me hard again. But, she sucked so much at it.
>>
>>1990398
>We've known for 100 years they don't work against a respiratory virus.
Retards like you are the reason America has over 550k deaths and the reason I am perfectly content living in Asia. They amount of white niggers chimping out over a fucking cloth is pathetic. You're probably one of the niggers who thinks millions of people died in Wuhan and the Three Gorge Dam will collapse. Anyways, I will go back to my maskless pool parties while you continue to get coughed on because you refuse to wear a fucking cloth.
>>
>>1981238
yes
there are chinese tourists in china so yes and no
GL
you will be almost famous being white in a rural area, even more so if you speak some chinese
>>
>>1990431
>550k deaths
total in that amount of time
which is only higher than the normal average for that amount of time by ~2%
you are a brainwashed NPC slave that actually believes what he sees on the television, and it shows
>>
>>1981311

seems extremely high
sources for this number?
>>
>>1990590
it's obviously fake
>>
so I just got my Nth chinese gf and she's in the sexy clear thinking category rather than the typisch asian qt npc territory. she's a /r9k/ brobots dream (adhd, PTSD, and loyal) with two main caveats that I can point out. She educated but has no job, and I get the feeling she's looking at me as Mr. Money Bags who can provide her with flights, a house, a car, etc. She's mentioned not wanting a prenuptial agreement and always mentions grand plans without having the resources to realize them on her own. With that said; is being financially devastated by a woman really that bad? I mean, if I can still support myself, does money matter? Cope or redpilled?
>>
>>1990686
>prenuptial agreement
In China, worth nothing. You are not Chinese and don't have rights in a court.

Abroad? Probably good. If she is not an npc then you can try discuss based on your wealth and prospects what is fair. Wouldn't bet on it working out though.
>>
>>1981270
This is bullshit.

First, Chinese poeople are rude to whites/Americans. In Beijing I thought it’s made a weird patriotic / Cold War thing - like China is the best and America is the rival...

Second, anon is a larp faggot who lies about having Chinese friends on the internet.
>>
>>1990705
Honestly, I had both experiences. Curious people come talk to me, taxis stopping for me but also people insisting on talking politics and blaming me for American shit despite me not being from the US.

I'd say it's leaning way more to what you are describing during the last two years though.

The chopstick thing he mentioned is fucking ridiculous though. Condescending or retarded rather than polite. My boss dropped her jaw after I managed to eat with chopstick during a company dinner. This after three fucking years in China, two in Korea and half year in fucking Japan.
>>
>>1990588
>which is only higher than the normal average for that amount of time by ~2%
not for asia you maga retard.
>>
>>1990004
>>1990116
I did that for my masters degree. I got 100% tuition waved at a very good school. It's obviously more helpful if you actually stay in China or plan to be a 'China guy' if you return to your home country or other western country but if you don't bother learning Chinese then you'll just be a joke. I think PhD programs also give you an okay stipend. Generally living costs will be low and on campus accommodation is inexpensive but pretty nice as you'll get your own room whereas Chinese students have to share rooms. The education it's self was pretty good had a mix of non-Chinese and Chinese professors, all PhD from good schools. Courses are generally easier for foreigners because they know you can't compete with Chinese, you can try if you really want though. It seems pretty hard to fail out of a program, you have to be mentally unstable or actually retarded.

>>1990686
>>1990703
I dunno about prenubs but courts in China are notorious for favoring a) men and b) foreigners. Divorce cases are favorable to whoever bought the house, has the job & pays for everything.

>>1990705
>>1990714
I've never actually had a problem with anyone in this country, especially in regards to politics. My experience has been more like >>1981270 said.
>>
>>1989663
Chinese are more likely to treat you as an actual person with a name and identity independent of nationality and not just “the American” than Europeans are in my experience.
>>
>>1990725
>I did that for my masters degree. I got 100% tuition waved at a very good school. It's obviously more helpful if you actually stay in China or plan to be a 'China guy' if you return to your home country or other western country but if you don't bother learning Chinese then you'll just be a joke. I think PhD programs also give you an okay stipend. Generally living costs will be low and on campus accommodation is inexpensive but pretty nice as you'll get your own room whereas Chinese students have to share rooms. The education it's self was pretty good had a mix of non-Chinese and Chinese professors, all PhD from good schools. Courses are generally easier for foreigners because they know you can't compete with Chinese, you can try if you really want though. It seems pretty hard to fail out of a program, you have to be mentally unstable or actually retarded.
Thanks for this. So would you say it's easy to get a scholarship/tuition waiver for a westerner coming from a well known US school? Did you apply for any particular scholarships like the Chinese government scholarship?
>>
>>1990730
>Thanks for this. So would you say it's easy to get a scholarship/tuition waiver for a westerner coming from a well known US school?
Yeah, if it's ivy league or world ranking (or known like UCLA for example) then it's extremely easy. My US school wasn't known at all btw.

>Did you apply for any particular scholarships like the Chinese government scholarship?
I think you can apply for government scholarships at the same time you apply for the program but I don't remember. Anyway, it's all relatively easy to do and figure out. I did an MA and the Chinese school gave me full tuition scholarship. I applied for a govt one second year but didn't get it I guess cause I was already receiving the school's one. I think I found out the govt ones are either for specific programs or certain degrees like PhD or Chinese language learning programs.

You can just assume you'll at least get a full tuition scholarship for master's degrees if you're applying to decent schools like tsinghua, Peking, zhejiang, fudan, etc. And a stiped if it's PhD anyway.
>>
>>1990182
I go down on them, and they always return the favor.
Actually only the hottest girl I was with didn't blow me. It's a shame, because she had sexy sick sucking lips, and long black hair.

Oh well, I prefer side ways slit to blowjobs anyways
>>
Where is the constitution of world war 2 SPECIFIC TO CHINA in 1946?
>>
>>1991373
Are you on meth
>>
>>1981632
>Also disgusting hygiene, I would come to her appartment and there would literally be half eaten shrimp heads on the floor.
dead
>>
>>1991454
The anti China bot broke lemme turn it back on one sec fucking node.js shit
>>
I'm from Mexico, but I'm white, China basically feels like Mexico but with a different language, some people are really friendly, but some are not polite at all. Arrived in Urumqi and the airline staff didn't know english at all / rolled their eyes whenever I tried to communicate. Anyways, decent experience, but real shitty internet.
>>
>>1981238
yeah
>Are the Chinese polite?
not at all, they are florida tier dirty
>>
>>1986756
This. I dony think that dude has been to either place
>>
>>1981238
>are they polite?
no, literal scum of the earth
>i want to see rural parts of the country
tough shit, their govt wont let you.
at best you might manage some day trips but you'll be followed by secret police, subjected to constant roadblocks and "papers, please" and foreigners are only allowed to stay at certain state-sanctioned hotels, so if there's none in the area you want to go to then tough shit, you're not staying there.
>>
>>1981269
This, when I was in Japan, the chink tourists would manhandle ancient monuments in shrines, touch cars that were not supposed to be touched at the car museums, they would leave restaurant bathrooms a complete fucking disgusting mess, I even had a chink tourist repeatedly cough in my face, I was sick for 2 fucking weeks because of him.
>>
>>1981342
I love the smell of salty butthurt in the morning
>>
>>1991767
You forgot the /s
Someone might take you seriously on this board you know?
>>
>>1991807
He is right though. You're not allowed to fuck around in countryside as you please. You are only allowed to stay in certain hotels, this goes for all of China. Post covid it's even worse, with arbitrary paper checks in random places that has low success rate.
>>
>>1991916
Not the guy you are responding to but this isn't true at all. It depends on the province and city you are in. Some are absolute assholes about letting foreingers in like Fujian, Chengdu, Nanjing, Beijing and Qingdao but many won't have a problem ESPECIALLY if you are in the country side. If you speak Chinese it is even less of a problem. I literally never had a problem in the country side and the user saying you will be followed by secret police is full of bullshit unless you are unfortunate enough to go near a military base. It is incredibly easy to explore the rural parts of the country. Stop talking shit.
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_0891.jpg (282 KB, 1280x960)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>1991930
bump

The countryside is some of the coolest parts of China. You'll be extra gawkable to the locals because foreigners are hyper rare out there. Other than that, no one will bother you.

>secret police
LOL, they don't need em. There are a billion camera hooked up to advanced AI-ID algorithms that can spot you based on your gait, why waste the manpower with tech like that?

>papers please
only in Xinjiang
>>
>>1981311
kys retard
>>
>>1991916
another retard brainwashed by laofaggot69 and serpentwiggerna grifter videos. Make sure to pay into their patreon to feed you some more lies you dum paypig oink oink
>>
>>1981238
I was in Xinjiang, Qhinghai and Tibet. People were really friendly and inviting. The security was crazy tight in Xinjiang I gotta say at least in Kashgar. Urumqi was like every other mid sized Chinese city only colder and emptier.
>>
>>1991916

I don't know where you travel but most countries require foreign nationals to carry their papers where ever you are, US and UK included.
>>
Is life in China at least interesting and exciting?

Life over here in the states is so uninteresting and unpurposeful. I just wake up, work my wagecuck office job all day everyday, by myself over and over again like it’s Groundhog Day all so I can keep doing the same while people loot stores. Why? What am I doing here? Why shouldn’t I go to a country like China and at least experience something new?
>>
>>1991930
>Not the guy you are responding to but this isn't true at all. It depends on the province and city you are in. Some are absolute assholes about letting foreingers in like Fujian, Chengdu, Nanjing, Beijing and Qingdao but many won't have a problem ESPECIALLY if you are in the country side
All of China require foreigners to register their home in police stations. If the foreigner leave their district and plans to stay a night in another district he will have to register in this district's police station. Some hotels do this service, other's simply don't and those can't house foreigners. Smaller cities and countryside are just less likely to be familiar with this, or give a shit about it.
>>
>>1981238
call the feds it's an extra terrestrial.......
>>
>>1992020
yes, until the novelty wears off. most expats get pretty depressed after a year or two.
>>
>>1992020
sounds more like a lifestyle issue. What makes you think you wouldn't be a bored 'wagecuck' in china as well? (where btw you work more for much less)
>>
>>1992020
I lived in China for 5 years and it never felt boring. I lived in three different cities of vastly different (air) quality and accessibility and met people from all over the world. I got to travel all over Asia for dirt cheap and made memories that put people twice my age to shame.

Left right before Covid hit, timing couldn’t have been better.
>>
>>1992051
what job did you have there?
>>
>>1992054
I was an ESL teacher but I made it work.

Went from no experience and no qualifications to being CELTA certified and working at a semi-prestigious engineering university partnered with a Scottish Uni of some renown earning enough money to live comfortably (in China) while partying every other night, traveling constantly and extensively, while never working more than 15 hours per week. It was a hard lifestyle to walk away from.
>>
>>1992060
uhm I'm an engineer and English is not my first language. Not too sure its a good idea to work in that field in china. Maybe for some western multinational, but then I guess my experience living there would be quite different.
>>
>>1992075
If you’re willing to share your expertise with them you might get yourself a nice job, but if you aren’t fluent in English or Chinese you may have a problem. I know that China has a wealth of home-grown engineers but they value STEM workers who are interested in living and working for the great Middle Kingdom
>>
>>1992048
Don’t know. The jobs themselves (like teaching) seem less inhuman, less impersonal, the society seems less stagnant, more vital, and it’s just new places, new faces, new experiences to keep the blood pumping.
>>
>>1992060
What made you decide to leave?
>>
>>1992651
Sounds like you are looking for a change of air. It's fine and an experience abroad can help, but make sure you know what you actually want and what the problem is.
I know people that moved to the USA for the exact same reason.
>>
>>1992661
I’m from the USA and I just want to go somewhere else. I have an affinity for Japan and France so I’ve considered going there even though I’ve never been there and China and India just seem brimming with vitality so I’ve considered going there even though I’ve never been there. I don’t know. I’m just unhappy with the way things are for me here and I don’t really know what I want desu.
>>
>>1992652
I had to choose between becoming a long-term expat who commits fully to Chinese language learning and monthly penicillin shots from all the puss or marrying my eurogal. 5 years was enough, marriage it was.
>>
>>1992669
>I have an affinity for Japan and France
France? u like africa? France shit poor. China better
>>
>>1982369
How easy is it to knock off loads of pussy as a 6’2 non-autistic white guy?
>>
>>1992997
its overstated and a meme, and the majority of girls are fucking ugly. if you cant get laid domestically then your a genetic dead-end whos destiny is to not reproduce. just kys
>>
File: 1511661078158.jpg (120 KB, 1024x768)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>1981290
Your such a fag that you would leave them as single mothers, be a real alpha and take care of your kids you queer. Or I would find you top your big white ass
>>
>>1981290
>>1993067
Oh I forgot i cum inside too
>>
>>1993042
But I DO get laid in the states. Frequently. I’m just wondering if it’s ultra EZ mode over there. I suppose you’re saying it isn’t though? Philippines was literally fish in a barrel tier. Is it that easy?
>>
>>1993078
hahahahhaha if you get laid in the states why are you questioning your ability to get laid abroad, you fucking faggot autistic virgin.
>>
Is it possible to get a job without any degrees, teaching English?
t.beautiful man
>>
>>1993274
no, how do you not have a degree in 2021 you low IQ lowlife. Imagine the hundreds of thousands of people you're competing with who are more intelligent than you, because you are thick as shit.
>>
>>1993294
I've been working instead to pay off a future degree. Maybe I'll buy one from the darkweb.
>>
>>1993296
Is this doable? I’d drop money on a legit degree
>>
>>1993376
>>1993296
Why waste time on the dark web? Just go to a local print shop with degree certificate paper and print off something for a mid tier uni like some state school or Hamilton college.

Dunno if it'd work as the visa requires original degree so I guess you're taking the risk if embassy/consular actually call up that uni. Or maybe they look for fake ones, dunno.

Could look for someone with the same name as you and hope they went to uni and make a fake degree from that school if you're willing to try.

If your work experience is actually legit then shouldn't worry too much for an ESL job at some shit tier 3 city. Unless you've been a burger flipper then you should get out tvr and go back to r9k.
>>
>>1993402

The degree needs to be notirized. In other words, a fake printout would not work.
>>
>>1993402
When I was in Dalian I met a Scotsman who had a forged degree. Looked like shit, printed vertically, more like a certificate than a degree, but he was a happily employed ESL teacher for years.

That was then. China has gotten a lot more stringent in regards to checking credentials, but it varies from city to city, and it doesn't always make sense. Living in a shithole and hour's bullet train south of Beijing, plenty of non-native ESL teachers doing just fine. But go to Chengdu in Sichuan and they will hunt you down as a non-native, which is weird since the southwest is generally the chillest part of China culture-wise.
>>
>>1981270
>>cars in Hangzhou see I'm a foreigner with my chinese friends and stop to let us cross the street

This has never happened. The way people drive in China is absolutely nuts.
>>
>>1981336
>The density of the cities is mind blowing. Huge apartment blocks as far as the eye can see.

I suggest you take the high speed rail at some point - I did Guangzhou to Hong Kong.
You pass by these huge apartment blocks for hours speeding by on a train, really gives you a sense of scale.
>>
File: IMG_0134.webm (1.56 MB, 320x568)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB WEBM
>>1993507
Longer (3 hour plus) bullet train rides in China are pretty surreal. You'll pass through remote countryside villages that probably contain more people than many large European or American cities
>>
>>1993404
>>1993466
Yeah forgot about the notary

Even with the lack of foreigners in China, the standard for teaching keeps going up, at least for t1 cities.

Idk I guess OP can be a white monkey or model if he's not short and ugly?
>>
>>1993965
wtf, chinese trains are that fast?
>>
>>1994301
They are fast as fuck but this is a time lapse I took. Sorry if I misled anyone, wasn’t my intention.
>>
went to Wuhan 6 months before the virus outbreak, accidentally walked into a street with hawkers selling produces and one of them had live pigeons saying "live one for 5, butchered on the spot for 20"

somehow I walked out from that place with a 300 dollar Norman Foster book that I only paid 50 rmb
>>
>>1993078
ignore the chinese incel
>>
>>1994601
kek i was there in September 2019, went to those same markets, pretty interesting place
>>
>>1981268
Don’t worry, if they cut you in line just push them out of the way, and the counter person will serve you first. They will probably yell at you in Chinese but assuming you don’t understand their threats it won’t matter.
>>
>>1994829
The “rudeness” of the Chinese is only real if you believe in an objective set of rules for politeness that apply to the whole world. As a westerner you will definitely find things the Chinese do as either gross or rude, but if you spend enough time around that behavior you’ll learn how to adapt. Being able to spit whenever you want actually becomes a very nice aspect of China life, especially when the air quality is less than stellar. Learning how to assert yourself in crowds is a good skill. Being able to light up a cigarette immediately following your delicious meal and bark orders at the waitress for another beer is incredibly satisfying and totally acceptable. And when you’re tired of acting Chinese, you can always revert to your polite ways and utterly baffle people when you give them priority of your own free will, which can be quite amusing.
>>
is it possible to go to china rn as a burger?
>>
>>1995839
Not yet, they're only allowing euros for the moment last I checked. You have to be vaccinated and provide negative rona tests though.
>>
>>1995134
Kys, that's all gross
>>
>>1995852
I bet you need to shower every day because your own musk scares you.

Good thing mummy vacuums the basement for you every other day
>>
>>1981238
My wife is Chinese and we live in Japan together. I go to Beihai (kinda close to the Vietnamese border) in China once a year, or used to anyway before covid. Chinese people are not exactly polite in our sense of the word as in they won't hold doors for you and say thank you. However, they are very nice assuming you make an effort and they are very open to banter or just messing around in general. I've been to the countryside and it's generally really dirty and shitty but the people are nice if overly curious about whites showing up. I enjoy the visits a lot and my only complaint is that Beihai is humid as fuck and too hot for scandinavians such as myself to bear for more than a month at a time.
>>
>>1995848
I read that it has to be a Chinese made vaccination too, seems kinda sketchy
>>
>>1981238
Yes.
Compared to Americans, Yes.
Meet a local guide on the internet. If you want to meet women, say so. You can see sights and meet quality people that you would not otherwise.
>>
>>1981311
If you fuck them raw, they will take a traditional version of the morning after pill. I know from experience.
>>
>>1981311
There were a lot of police around, but no one gave a fuck about me--either in the airport or in rural areas where I didn't see any other white people. In the airport, i would see workers you wouldn't bother to get their noses out of the books that they were reading in order to see me pass. I suppose the answer is that it depends on what is going on and how much the people who are doing the watching are being watched.
>>
>>1996149
Stop responding to this retarded larper
>>
>>1981238
Their xenophobia is another area where they are far ahead of the US.
It's different than the condescending rudeness of the French. The Chinese genuinely do not want you there. Being part of a group does take out some of the uncomfortableness. That being said, it really is beautiful of you're looking at the rural areas.
>>
>>1981550
get a life, incel.
>>
>>1981632
could have easily been a description of a north american land whale. the highest quality mainland chinese girls try to emulate japanese or korean girls in dress, hair, make-up, and hygiene.
>>
>>1994301
China has an extensive high speed rail system. Go look at their rail map. You can easily go to the other side of the country in a few hours (north south). Makes America look like traveling on a horse and cart.
>>
>>1996146
Polite compared to Americans? Lmfao. Why do you people even LARP like this? Are you really that bitter about Americans?
>>
>>1981238
They have higher IQ than whites.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.