[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 117 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: featured_21.jpg (229 KB, 1268x882)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
I'll start
>That single middle aged man who has no real job or family and is travelling around SEA 'for the culture'
>>
>that friendly American boomer couple who help you find the right train station
Thank you guys
>>
>Bazza and the lads on tour in shafaluf who refuse to leave the “Red Lion English pub”
>>
>>1957833
The creepy gay from the UK (or West Coast) who spends his day roaming around the bathroom of the hostel.
>>
>>1957872
they're not trying to prey on anyone, its just the aroma of another man's shit is as intoxicating as your crush's perfume
>>
The 25 year old girl with a nosering and deadlocks 'finding herself' while backpacking in SEA.
>>
>>1957910
gays do like poo poo
>>
Balding early 60s boomer from America with cargo shorts and Walmart t-shirts who thinks his 22 year old SEA GF loves him.
>>
>that annoying europoor first year college student in the hostel who brings up American politics within the first 30 seconds
>>
File: 6vi93soyykr51.jpg (906 KB, 2544x4000)
906 KB
906 KB JPG
>>1957833
>be me
>traveling in South America
>meets a white guy during tour
>I ask "where are you from?"
> "I'm from everywhere"
EYE?
>>
>>1957936
oh no no no
>>
>that American who ran into an Irish person and starts asking them about their thoughts on the Troubles
I hate myself
>>
>In Paris
>Local tries talking with me
>Sorry, I don't speak Arabic
>Get beheaded
>>
>Chinese tourists who won't stray 1 foot from their group of 100 Chinese tourists

>Japanese tourists who act really precious, bail out at the smallest discomfort, and won't tolerate anything except a Japanese rental car food and from Japanese restaurants

>German tourists who are childless, don't own a house, don't own a car, and never plan to do any of these things because they "spend their money on traveling the world"

>Nordic tourists who have a superiority complex wherever they go

>American tourists who are fat, talk loudly and assume a sense of authority over everything

>Med tourists who act like monkeys in other white countries but assume they blend in
>>
>>1958010
Meds aren't white, which is why they don't blend in.
>>
>>1957936
I met a Romanian living in my country who was like that. “Yeah when I live somewhere I just see it as my home bro” “the world belongs to everyone bro” didn’t even speak one fucking word of my language after 3 years.
>>
>>1957833
That's me except i travel for pussy
>>
>>1958010
>Nordic tourists who have a superiority complex wherever they go
It’s bad but we genuinely can’t help it
>>
>the asian dude who is just always in the hostel playing on his phone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0daAisfrS0A&t=27s
>>
>the european travelchad who's always shirtless or wearing a tank top and effortlessly charms the hostel cutie you had your eye on
>>
>>1957914
been there, fucked that
>>
>the Aussie who seems to know everything about wherever you met them despite clearly not being a local.
Also able to afford to travel for months at a time despite not seeming like an individual who can manage money well.
>>
>>1957936
I would have ben like HA HAHAHAHA! are you fucking kidding meee? (with many eeeeee for more effect)
>>
>>1958017
It's always the romanian or the belgian, in reality they wish they were american.
>>
>Young Western woman in her early 20's(most often white) traveling through India to 'find herself spiritually'.
>>
>the bitchy french girl who finally accept to go to your room only to laught at your dick because it is circumcised
>>
>>1958033
Lmao met that
Dude spent a week just sitting in the communal lounge and playing Angry Birds
Never saw him leave the place
>>
>>1958033
Met this guy in Mexico City. Some young Japanese kid who stayed 24/7 in the top bunk of the hostel bed playing video games on some beefy looking laptop. I kid you not, every single time I came back to the room he was in bed playing video games. I fucked some super loud British girl in the room while he was there and he never made a peep.
>>
>>1958010
oo oo do brits
>>
>>1958089
>I fucked some super loud British girl in the room while he was there

The good ol' british whore, did anyone list her yet?
>>
>the israeli guy/girl who stinks up the hostel kitchen
>the israeli guy/girl who will haggle with a poor bolivian grandma
>the german who has memorized the travel guide book
>the argentine/uruguayo selling his "art"
>the australian who's only here to drink alcohol
>the asian guy who doesn't interact who smiles a lot and speaks broken english
>the european zoomers who have their trip sponsored by their parents but tell you they worked hard to afford it
>the exchange student who's too poor to afford an apartment and has to stay at the hostel
>the middle aged man facing a divorce
>the weird middle aged man staying in bed all day long
>the fat guy snoring like a truck
>the dude that is talking about "how he's meeting his friend" (always coomers on Tinder) and won't hang out with you
>the french people who won't talk to you because you don't speak french
>the latin americans who are always chill to hang out with
>the guy in his early 30s doing a sabbatical
>the guy in his 70s

I haven't encountered any YouTubers yet
>>
>>1957843
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magaluf#Controversy
>The resort focuses almost exclusively on British binge drinking tourism, with extremely low alcohol and fast food (fish and chips) prices
This place sounds based.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (22 KB, 413x395)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Dutch guy here, what are some of the stereotypes about Dutch people traveling?
>>
>>1958120
D R U G S

Also libertine/feminists 22 y/o blonde girls backpacking between tourist sea resorts in Thailand
>>
Group of LatAm/Arabs men who travel together and are a few tones louder than what is acceptable but not enough to be disturbing.
>>
That annoying American woman taking photos of everything for her Instagram
>>
>>1958120
IME, the Dutch come across as just... really well-adjusted. Not especially wealthy or anything like that, just normal, fine folks with good mental health and well-balanced personalities.
>>
>>1958141
Fuck, I was hoping for something funny, but I guess I'll take the compliment, thanks anon.
>D R U G S
Not really, we can do that easily in the Netherlands plus we know the penalties for it abroad.
>Also libertine/feminists 22 y/o blonde girls backpacking between tourist sea resorts in Thailand
Kek, yes this is pretty true
>>
>>1957917
To be fair I saw an ugly fat fuck with a 4'10 20 year old shy SEA girl with glasses. I was so incredibly jealous.
>>
the really obese couple with nice cameras and hats
>>
>>1957833
>Germans digging holes at the beach
>>
>>1958112
>I haven't encountered any YouTubers yet
Please don't let this become a thing
>>
>Weird older German couple wearing Hiking boots with high rise socks to the beach
>>
>>1957834
>>1957872
these aren't stereotypes, they're just 2 anecdotes from your travels
>>
>>1958093
Every girl I've ever had sex in a hostel with has been British

Now that I think of it, yuck
>>
>>1958120
I love Dutch people but man you guys can't literally go 5 minutes without smoking weed or cigarettes
>>
File: Paddy.jpg (33 KB, 411x460)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Any stereotypes of Irish travelers or do you just mistake us for British since we speak English?
>>
>>1957833
I stay as far away as humanly possible from tourists and spergs like all of you when I travel. Been to MANY countries never met or even knowingly had a single conversation with a tourist. thank fucking god. If one of you ever comes near me when I'm chillin im gonna slap you upside the head
>>
>>1958033
I stayed long-term in a hostel in India some years ago. There was an Asian guy--can't remember if he was Chinese or Japanese--who'd basically never leave the top bunk of his bed. He'd be in there all day, watching anime on his laptop or playing phone games. His bed was fucking covered in half-empty water bottles. Apparently he also shaved and trimmed his beard in bed several times, too.

The Indian guy below him got so sick of beard hair falling on him while he was sleeping that he grabbed Asianbro, dangled him partway out a window, and threatened to toss him out if he ever trimmed his beard in bed again
>>
>>1957917
What's wrong with this? Those wrangler cargo shorts pay for themselves with their pockets, anon.
>>
>>1958077
Do they really?
>>
>>1958118
As my grandpappy used to say, where sheep have wool, you shear it.
>>
>>1958120
They speak great English but like, every 20th word is just a little off. Also lots of Dutch guys have thin-rimmed glasses and end up looking like Edward Snowden or a serial killer
>>
>>1958454
man you're pretty cool, and tough too. Do you want to make a seperate thread so you can teach us how to be as tough as you?
>>
File: 1310429820535.jpg (14 KB, 300x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>1958485
I kekked, stereotypes are funny because they are so often right
>>
File: 9644964-16x9-xlarge.jpg (47 KB, 862x485)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
What are some Australian stereotypes? I wish to hear of the exploits of my countrymen.
>>
>>1957833
>that new faggot that makes a /b/-tier thread on /trv/
go and get fucked you fucking faggot OP
cunts like you making nonthreads like this are the reason why this once-comfy board is going to shit
>>
>>1958551
Fuck off tranny
>>
>>1958454
>I'm so different to every other tourist guys!
>>1958546
You all just get drunk, talk with offensively Australian accents, and fuck people in hostels. There is no exception to this.
>>1958551
I made the thread because there was a spammer(s) making multiple threads about how he didn't like hostels because he was a social reject. I hoped either the mods would start pruning his threads or he could just post in this one without making more threads. He seems to have stopped either way.
>>
>>1958480
Not the same anon, but it happened to me twice!
The second one did accept to give me a handjob tho.
>>
>>1958546
Douchebags and they don't know shit about other countries or cultures, so everyone discards their opinion most of the time.
>>
>>1958349
they don't exist, too poor to travel
>>
>>1957833
>The trust fund bitch who pretends to do charity work, when in reality she's just giving 1 cent for every km she cycle on her bike.
>>
File: download.jpg (181 KB, 634x943)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>1958571
Fuck why is this so true.

Pro tip: most aussies overseas will put on their accents to get more pussy. If we meet other aussies abroad we become cavemen and will most likely link up with a british group of lads while talking shit about americans
>>
>>1957872
Well OP, your cover is blown
>>
>>1958120
Genital herpes
>>
>>1958033
>>1958079
>>1958089
>>1958462
what's his endgame?
>>
>>1958546
Loud, rude and hypersocial, consistently the ones to stumble drunkenly into the hostel room at 4am and wake everybody up. If they're young they're always attractive and well-travelled and pull all the girls at the hostel; if they're old they're without exception fat, sunburnt chainsmokers who make you change your mind about choosing the restaurant's outdoor seating.
On a flight to Vietnam I was sat next to a group of the latter and they ticked so many of the stereotypes I genuinely wondered whether they were performance artists putting on a show. One sunburnt gorilla wearing a skimpy wife-beater was actually named Bazza; he kept talking in thinly veiled terms about all the prostitutes he was going to abuse, as if nobody within earshot (i.e. everybody) understood what he was talking about. I wanted to shake his hand.
>>
>>1958546
i remember asking these drunk middle-age australian guys in san francisco if they liked Cold Chisel, and they immediately broke out into a duet of that song "Khe Sanh"
>>
>>1958112
>>the dude that is talking about "how he's meeting his friend" (always coomers on Tinder) and won't hang out with you
fuck thats me

Sorry i just want pussy
>>
>>1958546
Loud, gregarious, retarded, and always shitfaced. I'm always torn between punching them in the throat or just going with the flow and enjoying some bogan debauchery. If I could get away with it I'd probably pitch one or two of them off a cliff in the dark.
>>
>>1957965
I would appreciate this autistic question
>>
>>1958112
>>the latin americans who are always chill to hang out with

this
>>
>>1958574
What do they usually say about it?
>>
>>1957931
Came here to type this, there's always one of those and they're usually from Amsterdam. Also, they are in their first year of some insanely difficult program but have only done gen eds but like to mention they're a neuroscience major.
>>
File: 1608003171947.jpg (25 KB, 641x530)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>1957931
>>1959608
I've actually met a lot of yuros and they never even brought up American politics, they were really cool and low-key (I am American). And the Americans I've met abroad were chill people that weren't very obnoxious at all. I think a good general rule of thumb is that 4chan characters tend to be more mental than real people. I've really only seen the whiny yuro stereotype on 4chan, not so much in reality. I've seen hundreds of textbook disgusting American stereotypes in real life, but of course that's because I live in America.
>>
>>1957833
>That Aussie who thinks hostel rules against outside alcohol doesn't apply to him
>That acoustic guitar kid shitting up any good banter in the common room by playing Wonderwall.
>The autistic Finn.
>The "digital nomad" who claims to not be from anywhere.
>The 50 year old guy who still sleeps in dorm beds and snores all night.
>The Israelis just done with national service who refuse to talk to anyone besides the Israelis traveling in their pack.
>The American who goes to Puerto Vallarta every year and thinks it's exotic.
>The Poles who instantly cut people in lines at airports if there's any gap between you and the next person.
>The Chinks who instantly cut people in lines at airports if there's any gap between you and the next person.
>The French Canadian who is always just weird.
>>
>>1959618
It's obviously not all of them, but they really are out there. Americans it depends on where they're from in the US. Most Californians and New Yorkers are pretty much insufferable.
>>
File: obesity_by_county_large.png (722 KB, 2311x1465)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
>>1959622
>Californians and New Yorkers
You mean the healthiest and most educated Americans? Most bad stereotypes about America are from the South and Midwest.
>>
>>1959637
meant for >>1959622

Also holy fucking shit Mississippi is fat.
>>
>>1959637
People from the south and midwest don't travel.

/thread

People from New England, the pacific NW, and the rocky mountains have all been pretty based for the most part.
>>
>>1959637
Looks like someone hit a nerve. Being educated or healthy doesn't make you a nice or barrable person. In fact the people who are common as muck and know it are much better to hang around than the pretentious gits who think they're the next Einstein because theyre in the second year of a psychology degree.
>>
>>1959641
Honestly never met anyone from those parts. I'm sure they're cool though, I'll check those areas out eventually.
>>
File: 1611740300148.png (279 KB, 686x527)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>1959646
>thinks he's automatically better than states that have like 100 million people combined and assumes they're all lgbtq+ onions chugging losers unlike his part of the country which is of course the 'real' america
>calls me pretentious
>>
>>1959647
Pro-tip: The US isn't about the cities. The cities are overrun by crime (ie diversity), you need to hit the nature. It's top notch, and the west is the only spot where it's God-tier in the country.
>>
>>1959653
Never even been to the US, don't care what your population is, never mentioned homosexuality (that's a bit of a weird thing to bring up, anon), I assure you where I live is definitely not the 'real america' (and I'm glad it isn't), didn't call you pretentious. What I actually said was:
>Looks like someone hit a nerve.
I was right.
>>
>>1958577
theres a massive culture of emmigration in ireland, and there has been for centuries.
>>
File: download.png (22 KB, 300x250)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>be chinese tourist
>let my child shit wherever they please
>>
>>1958033
>>1958462
not asian but I too have seen dudes who do nothing but stay all day in the hostel staring at their phones or laptop, like if they didn't really want to be there and were just killing time until they could fly back home
>>
>>1957833
That was always one of my biggest fears, that I would have to make up stories if the person next to me started chatting to me on my sex trips to Thailand. Fortunately only two ever did and one was a fellow pervert.
>>
>The atrocious looking German family with 2 young kids, a boy and a girl, wearing vibrant colours
>>
I don't know if stereotype but the germans I have meet while traveling were either
>clearly wealthy, dressing sharp and going to high end restaurants
or
>very weird dudes who dress like bums and always insist on doing uncomfortable stuff with other people like going to a hot spring
>>
>That chad English bloke who fucks every looker within a 2 mile radius
Every time
>>
>>1958183
Why are they like this?
>>
>>1958349
My experience would be that they love to slag the British off in ex-colonial countries, usually in an attempt to ingratiate themselves with the natives. Playing the victim, but never going so far as to actually equate themselves with the brown people. That way they assert their superiority whilst claiming to be one of the downtrodden at the same time, usually with a bunch of British people within earshot. It's really rather revolting and typically Irish. I have experienced this numerous times but the most notable incidence was in Calcutta, where a particularly annoying, long-haired and lilting pair of Irish twats was giving it the anti-colonial hard-on to the natives in front of me in a British church - with walls plastered head to foot with Irish names of those Irishmen who had served and died for the Empire.
>>
>That asian guy that vibrates the room with his fart every morning waking you up early.
>>
I suppose drunk aussies really is the best stereotype you can find.

Other than that, bitchy french girls and whorish brits/americans.

Dutch people seem, as someone else pointed out in this thread, incredibly "well adjusted", at least the men, haven't met any dutch women. Asians are always sticking with their own I guess.

I met an Indian girl in a hostel and most of her meals consisted unironically of some shitty ready-to-eat curry.
>>
>>1958033
Fucking guy legit didnt leave his bed for 3 days except for taking a shit and buying food and drinks
>>
>the greek digital nomad who only fucks middle aged japanese women unhappy with their marriages
>the overweight Americanan best buds travelling together
>the strong independent German girl giving off mixed signals
>the overly friendly Taiwanese guy
>the black guy complaining everyone is racist in this country because he can't get laid
>the Ukrainian mother daughter combo
>the middle aged european guy who never says a word
>the Italian guy stuck at the hostel cause he broke his leg for some reason
>the eternal coofer
>the guy trying to chat up the hostel workers
>>
>>1957914
send them straight to the camps
>>
>>1959890
>>the overly friendly Taiwanese guy

why are they like this?
Most Japs I met are closed off.
Chinks are pigs.
But Taiwanese are ALWAYS happy and overly friendly. Seems awkward.
>>
>>1959637
>south
SOVL
>>
>>1958120
I've really got nothing bad to say about the Dutch. You guys are alright.
>>
>>1959641
Midwesterners definitely travel, they're the ones that give americans the "nice" or "pleasant" reputation
>>
>>1959637
>Midwest
That's where all the good american stereotypes come from if anything, white, friendly, still somewhat traditional. Other than Chicago/black majority cities ofc
>>
>>1958112
>>the german who has memorized the travel guide book
that's me alright
>>
>>1958120
best purest acid I've ever had was from a dutch bro in istanbul
>>
>>1959890
>the Ukrainian mother daughter combo
YES
>>
The fat backpacker chick who desperately wants to fuck Chadpacker getting put in her place by Chad who says “What makes you think I would want to fuck a fat bitch like you”.
>>
>>1958067
Sounds like you met me desu
>>
>>1958120
Best travelers I've met. Very friendly, good English, don't start shit.
>>
>>1960183
Lemme guess she's always american
>>
>>1960128
>midwest
>white

You've never been to the northwest, have you?
>>
>>1960305

the inland NW? why the fuck would anyone want to go there?

the most interesting thing about that place is that it's close to canada.
>>
>>1960305
Midwest and upper appalachia are the whitest parts of the country, fucko
>>
>>1960314
Imagine actually thinking there's nothing to see in Montana and Idaho.
>>
>>1960326
>Only a small, depopulated area of america has less than 10% non-whites
You guys are fucked
>>
>>1959890
>the eternal coofer

Always shuffling around the corridors at 3am
>>
>>1960330

If you're the sort of person that can go their whole life getting all the titilation their body needs by looking at a mountain, sure.

some people are.. "simple", guess.
>>
>>1957914
The worst version of this is German and won't shut the fuck up about how intelligent they are.
>>
>>1960338
I'm pretty sure anyone would rather look at mountains than at corn fields and obese midwesterners at the local Wal Mart.
>>
The enlightened better-than-you scandi girl who has hundreds of stories of sexual assault from her exploits in South America as if they're a badge of honor when really she was just ignoring common sense advice because it sounded "racist".
>>
>>1959637
I automatically dislike anyone from any of these states, and I'm a yuropoor. Soulless fags who are devoid of any identity.
>>
>>1960348
We dislike them too. Most Americans feel like coastal city faggots need to fuck off and start their own country at this point.
>>
>>1960338
>some people are.. "simple", guess.
That would be a coomer, retard.
Literally room temperature IQ.
>>
>>1957833

>well-off white American broads spending a whopping one week in Paris and returning with some idea that they're now more cultured than their hick friends

>that guy who actively avoids popular destinations to sleep on dirt floors in shitty places then actively lords it over other travelers

>that guy whose travel experiences rarely involve actual travel but instead are all about getting hammered in different locations

>the person who has never had an opportunity to travel abroad and secretly wishes they could
>>
>>1959637
okay, now show us the demographics of those red areas
>>
>>1960344

makes you wonder why noone fucking lives there lol
>>
>>1960326
That gif is horrifying. Not sure if there is any way back for America. The 1965 Immigration Act doesn't get talked but it was the final nail in the coffin for White America.
>>
File: roasties.jpg (323 KB, 1908x1146)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>1960345
>Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and Maren Ueland
I won't post it here but their beheading video is easily available online. In their final moments you can hear one the girls cry out for her "mommy". But at least she wasn't racist.
>>
>>1957833
>>That single middle aged man who has no real job or family and is travelling around SEA 'for the culture'
OP started the thread with the Apex traveler. It's not really very fair is it.
>>
>>1959890
My Ukrainian GF told me how she went to Greece and Italy with her mother (different trips)
>>
>>1958744
Fun fact, South Australia Police were recently searching for an offender who cut her GPS bracelet and was reoffending. Her name was Khe Sanh.
>>
>>1958349
bongs can't drink like potato niggers.
>>
>>1960661
i have a Ukrainian gf who went to g4reece and italy with her mom. Her dad works in Russia. Are we eskimo brothers?
>>
>>1957914
They fucking stink and act like they are really insightful
>>
What are our stereotypes when travelling?
>besides o I’m not American
>>
>>1960761
Most younger leafs are insufferable, older ones are okay. Just like Americans.
>>
>>1960339
Hahaha
Relatable
>>
>>1958112
Fuck, i'm that german zoomer. I did do an internship though so technically i worked
>>
i love how when abroad most spanish speakers will start a conversation if they hear you speaking it, no matter their country of origin, vey cool
>>
>>1960383
>>that guy who actively avoids popular destinations to sleep on dirt floors in shitty places then actively lords it over other travelers
Haha...imagine...
>>1960505
I hope the one on the left at least was used well before they killed her, would have been a shame for such a pretty thing to go to waste
>>
>>1960505
I don't feel bad for them. At least one of them was a feminist (look at what she studied). Baffles me how some white woman travel alone to dangerous places (Morocco has tribal monkeys in the mountains). Many safe countries have no go areas (for white women), and they're usually mountainous or densely forested.

t. Danish
>>
>>1960761
You are completely obsessed with US politics
>>
File: SHYGDT.png (6 KB, 800x800)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>1958041
>tank top
>not mogging the meds by wearing shirts with more open buttons than them
Never going to make
>>
>>1960338
With the internet that's really all you need
>>
>>1960345
>>badge of honor
Seriously? I thought they think everything is rape?
>>
>>1960703
I don't think so, her dad is dead.
>>
>>1960837
Lol hvad laver du overhovedet på det her board, hvis du er bange for at tage til fucking Marokko? Du skulle måske prøve at overkomme din frygt og tage ned og sutte den af på nogle islamister, når du nu er så begejstret for deres handlinger.
>>
>>1960913
Jeg er i Marokko lige nu. El Jadida, på arbejde.

I'm not afraid at all of travelling, but it's different for women. We have female engineers in our company and they have to take extra precautions. I had one engineer (I'm a lead engineer) in Mikhailovka (outside Volgograd) walking alone at night back from work. Told her many times to stop it. Had to escalate the issue to the project manager. On the same day, a drunk Russian followed her all the way to her door step, but he was harmless.
>>
>>1957974

Lol
>>
File: 1511509999469.png (241 KB, 727x640)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>french nafris trying to get girls but they cant cause thy're manlets
>annoying french fucks being rude to everybody and then complaining when they get beaten up
>french tourists talking theeir disgusting mongrel language everywhere and bitching when people ask them to stop
>stupid french fucks puking everywhere and trying to cause trouble
they are the worst tourists hands down
>>
I love how much Aussies make the yanks seethe.

t. Aussie
>>
>>1961070
You guys think you're clever, but you're so fucking dumb that "seppo" is the best insult you can come up with. I generally like aussies, but you don't make me seethe. You're just try hards who kiss our asses to our faces but then shit talk us because it makes you feel better about yourselves. Big yawn.
>>
>>1961015
Sorry Pierre banged your hostel cruch m8.
>>
>>1958029
that's what "for the culture" means anon
>>
>>1958586
this sounds like a fun bunch of lads, I'm not any type of english but I'd love to join this group if I get the opportunity some day
>>
>>1960383
>>the person who has never had an opportunity to travel abroad and secretly wishes they could
Me rn, I'm from the Balkans, only been to 2 countries that I've lived and in Italy a few times to visit my uncle in a small town.
I wish to get rich and travel around the world so badly bros
>>
>>1960326
Nice my home county makes the 96% list. Some black kid got super pissed at me in college when I told him he was the first black person I knew. Had a meltdown and kept calling me racist.
>>
File: leaf.jpg (56 KB, 640x640)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>1960761
Canadians are mainly cringe. They are obsessed about what others think of them and exaggerate their Canadian accent by throwing in extra "ehs". It screams insecurity. The Canadian flag on the backpack is not just a meme.
>>
>>1961015
You're describing British tourists.
>>
>>1961108
Seppo originated in England and trust me we don't think we're clever. Also, no one is kissing your ass lmao do you think Aussies worship Americans or something?
>>
>>1961070
>>1961108
you guys both seem to be seething pretty hard right now
t. yank
>>
>>1961108
Seppo isn't meant to be an insult. Kek, if the insults actually started Yanks would start crying.
>>
>>1958546
I was a bellman at a luxury hotel near my university in the US as a part-time job and we'd always get tons of Australians. I don't remember much about them other than they were all pretty chill and this one guy who always said "shit yeah" after each touristy I told him about
>>
>>1957833
Americans have this annoying fucking habit of trying to match everything to America and make it seem like they're not worse, just different. Point in case, I work in a city that's well known for having good coffee. Some American chick was trying to tell me that although the coffee itself in my city is better, American cafes have more flavours so therefore American coffee is just as good. To be clear, she was talking about those flavoured sugar syrups. I was pretty fucking grossed out. Just accept that other places have their specialities, and stop trying to tell me that your fucking frappe is somehow better.

The other thing is that a lot of Middle Eastern dudes seem to think that waitstaff will just roll over for them. Massive special snowflake syndrome and claim racism when they get told to either simmer down or get out. Generally act like entitled fuckwits and act all fucking shocked when it turns out that waitstaff are being polite; they don't actually have any fear.
>>
>>1961258
t. his city doesn't have oreo caramel deluxe fraps
>>
File: ironbar.jpg (51 KB, 425x534)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>1961229
My ass gets kissed by lots of aussies. Or like they try hard to impress me. I think it's cute, honestly.

>>1961238
No seethe, just boredom and a desire to shit talk :^)

>>1961250
Seppo = septic tank = Yankees are full of shit. No? Send out the real insults bruv.
>>
>>1958010
Honestly the Nordics I've ran into have been the most based. They've been pretty introverted and like talking about nature and shit. Germans are by far the most snooty
>>
>>1961307
As an American who moved to Prague a few years back, I was surprised at how bad the German (and British) reputations are. Everyone hates the Germans and bongs aren't far behind.
>>
File: huehue.png (274 KB, 1303x892)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
Easily the most hated "people" on /trv/.
>>
>>1960761
basically every single thing americans get dunked for you all do but play each nationality depending the situation.

The one thing I never get about canadians is how so fucking indirect you all have to be about ANYTHING regarding making a decision or asking for something. It's another canadian
>won't speak up about what they really want to do episode
>play the canadian card when asked if american but fuck up and "OH YEAH IM FROM CALIFORNIA!"
>it's a clueless leaf has 0 idea bout the outside environment if it's not USA or canada

Canadians are like somehow worse americans because they feel they can go "haha lol I am <nationality> yolo!"
>>
>>1961318
Prague is where our lower classes go to drink alcohol and fuck whores. You can get there by bus or train even if you live on social security and have a good time
>>
>>1959890
If anybody in this thread meets a Greek like the one in this post, tell him he's the most based man to ever live.
>>
>>1960779
Honestly I find them both insufferable
>>1960844
Lots of Canadians don’t even know who the prime minister is but they know who the president is
>>1961217
Guilty of throwing in “Aye” here and now lots of Canadians actually talk like that >>1961330
There’s some idiot Canadians we have our own Texas called Alberta. But your lying throw your teeth and you know it, saying we are worse then Americans.

1. Worst Indians

2. Americans.
>>
>>1961330
Sounds like a chad canadian stole your crush at the hostel
>>
>>1961370
The yank is just chapped because we burnt down the White House.
>>
>>1961217
>exaggerate their Canadian accent by throwing in extra ''ehs''
Why do they do this? Every Canadian I ever met used it as some sort of 'le special quirky trademark' and it was just cringe
>>
>>1960150
It was probably 1P-LSD, legally and readily available here in NL
>>
>the whingey Australian couple who clearly hate each other
>the old german walrus who does butterfly stroke in the pool for three hours straight every time you want to swim
>the lone pajeet trying to get bob and vegene
>the en mass of old plague infested pajeets on the plane home who are going to scam free healthcare
>the middle class brit family who are awkwardly always at breakfast and any cultural sites the same time as you
>that friend of friend of a workmate who you met once who is also at the airport
>hen/stag groups
>the russian family who insist on standing during take off and landing and bump you during the flight constantly
>the person whos shit themselves on a 12 hour flight
>>
>>1961119
>>1961224
Hit a nerve did i ? Seethe more surrender monkeys.
>>
>>1961505
I'm American but ok bud
>>
>>1961330
>The one thing I never get about canadians is how so fucking indirect you all have to be about ANYTHING regarding making a decision or asking for something.
it is so damn true, easily the number one thing i loathe about canadian society. every is so fucking passive, indirect, and terrified of ANY sort of confrontation. in canada people will give you shit if you are even just a little too blunt and straight forward.
>>
>>1959637
Lmao found the soulless coastoid. You’re not nearly as interesting or as smart as you think you are.
>>
File: 1611091121556.jpg (96 KB, 1024x1017)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>1961644
Because Ohio or some shit is full of interesting and smart people.
>>
File: 1614033421920.png (266 KB, 521x937)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>1960836
Sir....
>>
>>1959637
>Most bad stereotypes about America are from the South and Midwest.
LMAO
>>
>>1961388
Only Newfie’s actually do that in Canada, they were just fucking with you.
>>
>>1962240
It's true though. From over here, when we think about all the horrible things that you do, it's Southerners and flyover-state-plebs we think of.
>>
>>1957833
>>That single middle aged man who has no real job or family and is travelling around SEA 'for the culture'
Holy shit are people aware of people like this? I feel like this will be me in a couple of years, I thought no one paid attention to single men :(
>>
>>1959685
I think it's somewhat dependent on circumstances. I've been overseas for nearly a year, and I haven't done much except sit inside, watch movies, and work; but I'd much rather delay going home until I absolutely have to. Even that, it'll just be to get another visa.

Sometimes you get burnt out being abroad and need some time--a few days, or even a few weeks--to live a mellow life and follow a comparably predictable routine. You can't realistically go out, party, and have fun for months and months and months on end.

Having said that, I'm not staying in a hostel. I think the stereotype of the "unsocial Asian" is circumstantial: people usually stay in hotels for shorter periods of time, and often use them as an excuse to make new friends and socialize. If you're in a brand-new place for several weeks, especially a major tourist hub, then it'd definitely be perceived as unusual to not want to do anything but sit in bed, listen to music, and watch movies.
>>
>>1960505
Man this shit is at least 4-5 years old. just let them be dead or find a new story to prove diversity bad
>>
>>1963558
You're very much noticed. At the very least it might be illegal to depart for an Asian country as a single white man soon, and you won't be allowed to board. Soon enough you'll need to scan barcodes everywhere you go as a single man in the west, like Uighurs in China.
>>
>>1963577
>I've been overseas for nearly a year, and I haven't done much except sit inside, watch movies, and work;
***for the last few days, I meant
>>
>>1957833
>travelling around SEA 'for the culture
"Culture" aka. cheap hoes.
>>
Redpill me on south american tourists
>>
>>1958010
those prawns move in swarms.
I live by Yellowstone and they have no concept of personal space
>>
the drug addled day drinking college dropout blue collar laborer who became a crypto millionaire in his mid 30's and can now comfortably follow dead dreams.
>>
>>1961250
This. We're a country where "cunt" means "friend"
If you heard actual insults from Aussies you'd have a cry, dye your hair blue and start a blog about how Smash Bros doesnt have any Black Trans Women in it.
>>
>>1963737
Basically. It sucks. Life is pointless.

Can't make friends, can't trust anyone, try to live for more experiences and everyone asks why can I do this stuff?

I don't even act that special or different, but I dropped friends and just fall back to I work online/remote IT which I did.

It's depressing.

t.bitcoon / eth faggot
--

You can also sell via localcrypto to not report on exchanges, but coinbase does make it easiest. I don't always sell, but you can stake and defi to make money off crypto w/o giving up ownership. Go to /biz/ to learn more.
>>
>>1963594
This happens all the time but like anything people use examples that are recognized. No one has to try to make diversity look bad you humongous homo
>>
>>1959637
That crescent shape in the south seems to pop up in a lot of maps.
>>
>>1961371
>we
You mean the brits retard
>>
>>1958120

Friendly, know a ton of languages, smoke
>>
>>1959637
>Most educated
>#5 and #14

k
>>
File: fit.png (201 KB, 1600x884)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>1959637
>healthiest
>#31 and #26

If you're going to cope at least do some research.
>>
>>1961388
Because they understandably don't want to get mistaken as Americans
>>
>>1957965
as a northern irish person abroad I have this conversation frequently. To bad I don't know anything about the troubles.
>>
>>1958089
based
>>
>>1958141
lol, this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.