[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Will a vaccine card save me from having to self quarantine if I travel? Also, planning on traveling to the Philippines for a week, how much money should I exchange to keep me up for a week?
>>
>>1952200
It will depend on the country. Philippines probably will fall more on the side of not caring. Fact is the media is going to drum up hysteria over every new case and every new strain so in the post-industrial democracies I wouldn't expect anything to move for some time.
>>
Bumping, congrats you're the new Philippines General I guess.
>>
>>1952200
I want a 40+ pinay MILF. Do they enjoy young cock?
>>
>>1953931
All roasties everywhere want hard young cocks.

That's why so many fag slags from Bongistan go to Africa for their holidays.
>>
>>1952200
probably not, unless it is proven to prevent infection and not only getting sick
>>
Everything will be locked down forever. The situation will only get worse. You will never travel again.
>>
>>1952200
no because the vaccine doesn't stop you from catching or spreading the virus
>>
File: covidvsflu.jpg (78 KB, 1024x736)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
no because covid is fake. funny how the flu has disappeared since covid started?
>>
>>1956582
Flu is all of 2018 whilst Covid was only up to August. Also, that's with masks, social distancing and lockdowns. There are lots of anti lockdown arguments but that chart doesn't help your case you dumb cunt
>>
So what's the deal on travel restrictions now? Has anyone figured out what is required to get the special authorization on top of the actual visa?
>>
File: 1610108662381.png (69 KB, 269x275)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>1956918
>muh social distancing and masks killed the flu
>but that doesn't work for the Shanghai shivers, somehow
>don't ask me how just trust me bro
Imagine being this retarded and gay
>>
>>1958368
US here, I just fly to the country I want. Mexico I just waltzed right in, Belarus was just a few questions and no one cared. Serbia was the same.

Thinking doing Korea, but still sitting on that idea.
>>
Has anyone here applied to an exit clearance before? Is it still necessary? are passport photos required?
>>
>>1958390
well one is airborne (to a degree)....
>>
>>1956562
All jokes aside, this. The vaccine simply stops you from reacting to the virus. Foreigners will still consider you a potential risk.
>>
Do you guys think it would be possible to bribe a doctor to mark that you have taken the vaccine?
>>
>>1961509
Depends on where you live. In the U.S., Germany, Bongistan, Australia, Kiwiville, Canada, probably not. In LatAm or Africa or the corrupt parts of Europe, sure.

If you're a burger, hop the border into Mehico and bribe any quack you meet.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.