[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 82 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (57 KB, 739x415)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Is any anon here from Thailand..?? I was looking for going to Phuket, as I heard it's open now for tourists...Can any anon confirm what's the situation there, and is it safe to travel now..??
>>
I am a 50 years old white man by the way.
>>
>>1906547
No problems...You are staying in Thailand right now..!?
>>
>>1906541
Man the one with the bunny ears looks cute as fuck, is that representative of the typical Thai 20'er?
>>
>>1906552
got the pic from google man..not sure about it..!!
>>
>>1906547
How the fuck does a boomer end up on 4chan?
>>
>>1906556
I am not a boomer...I am 25yrs old...It was not me who posted 50yr old man message..
>>
Black guy here. I’d love to go to Thailand.
>>
>>1906559
Incoming thread derail
>>
File: 1604370791594.png (1.01 MB, 1080x965)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
What the fuck is it with Thailand? Are you all weebs or 50yo norf fc type of boomers? Just look at those gooks. Thailand is like the bottom of the barrel destination where all the white failures go to have sex with ugly ass "cuties". Save your money and buy more LINK before the great reset.
>>
>>1906638
>Just look at those gooks

The girl with the bunny ears looks mighty fine to me.
>>
>>1906638
Go back to /biz/, Klaus. No one cares about your stupid great reset here.
>>
>>1906541
Why even bother? Mandatory 4 week quarantine and you need $17k liquid in a bank account. Hardly worth it.
>>
>>1906638
What the fuck is a great reset?
>LINK
So you're a /biz/ schizo?
>>
>>1906755
what the fuck...!! is that really new rules..!!??? Thailands tourism is now RIP..
>>
>>1906755
They changed it today. Mandatory 15 days and 1.5k. Buying my ticket right and hotel tonight. Hopefully arrive in 20 days from now.
>>
>>1906882
Nioce, thanks anon, going now
>>
>>1906882
>They changed it today. Mandatory 15 days and 1.5k. Buying my ticket right and hotel tonight. Hopefully arrive in 20 days from now.
kek dont mate, they change it all the time at the moment from the looks of it. Chance is that they changed it again when you are about to go.
>>
Phuket is great. Pattaya has WAY more whores though.
>>
>>1906914

Pattaya is the whore capital of the world.. there used to be an estimated 25-50K full and part time working girls there.

I'm gonna be going there next year as well.. Not Pattaya, but nearby Jomtein where old fucks like me go to chill near the beach. Gonna freelance there for a while and live at the gym in my spare time.

Since I'm going less for the whores and drinking and more for the cheap prices and warm weather, a lack of tourist-whores doesn't bother me. Prices are so cheap I can pay monthly rent for a nice condo working only 1 day a week. Massages are like 7 bucks an hour.. anything labor/food related is cheap is fuck.
>>
>>1906541
The thai embassy just dropped the 15k bank statement requirement so I'm literally going to start planning to go ASAP
>>
>>1906950

lol that was insane for short term visa considering Thailand is one of the cheapest places you can go. You can live well enough on 17k per year!

They obviously don't really want tourists who aren'rich Chinese.. but fuck em. beggars cant be choosers
>>
>>1906952
yea i live in DC and just checked their webpage. they updated it literally today. The TV is back to normal. I'm gonna get ready to go in a few months
>>
>>1906906
I hope they will keep on relaxing visa rules further.. It's gonna go down even from 15k.
I am gonna plan going there in next few months..!!
>>
>>1906556
55yo straight white male here, I've been around since the good old days of /b/, back before it became /boring/.
>>
>>1906906
This really. And it doesn't even matter what the Ministry of Tourism says, the fucking assholes at the airport will make whatever changes they want to the """"policy""""""" just to flaunt how powerful they, the ground-level dog turds festering in the booths, are. "Oh you've been here before in the last two years, you must be working illegally, no entry for you!"
>>
>>1906552
>>1906641
>bunny ears
Those aren't bunny ears, they're Minnie Mouse ears. And they're not even genuine, they're some sort of knockoff, like maybe actually possum ears or something.

I am a connosieur of bunnygirls, we know these things, see picrelated.
>>
Can anyone who is actualy a sexpat comment on what it's like?

Isn't it kind of lonely?

You fuck the girl and then she leaves.
I would enjoy it more if I could also walk around with the girl, maybe take her for dinner a bit, have some convo.

Just fucking and then leaving... I don't know man
>>
>>1907130
>I would enjoy it more if I could also walk around with the girl, maybe take her for dinner a bit, have some convo.
That's called a girlfriend, anon.
>>
File: 1605711593526.jpg (58 KB, 800x450)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>1907132
You're right, hookers don't do that?
>>
>>1907130
It’s easy as fuck to have a girlfriend experience in Thailand while you’re there. Most girls would rather stay with you instead of work their shift at the bar/club as long as you have the money to accommodate them. They won’t actually be in love with you and will start going back to work if you stop giving them spending money for the day, but that’s your option of playing pretend makes you feel better about fucking a whore.
If you’re young and decently attractive it’s not hard to just pick up a normal girl either.
>>
>>1907141
>If you’re young and decently attractive it’s not hard to just pick up a normal girl either.

Like via Tindr?
>>
>>1907141
How much will taking a girl out for a proper dinner cost in Thailand?
>>
>>1907150
Tinder is mostly full of freelancers and working girls trying to make extra money on the side, but yeah there's legit girls on there too. But again you won't even need it if you're decent looking and not too old. As long as they speak decent English you can approach them at a cafe, 7-eleven, the mall, whatever and it usually only takes some light flirting before you can get their number and invite them over later.
>>1907152
$20-$40 maybe depending on what you mean by proper dinner. A full course meal at a decent restaurant isn't going to run you much. Even at the fancier ones you probably won't break $100 for the both of you unless it's a really upscale place or you're ordering a lot. A working girl is going to be fine pretty much anywhere you take them though since most of the time they just eat cheap street vendor food or stuff from 7-eleven.
>>
>>1907158
Have you ever been to Thailand yourself? And what kind of experience did you have there? And what's your background (age etc.)
>>
>>1907167
I've been there maybe 6 or 7 times for vacation and for work over the last 4 years. I'm from Germany, work as a contractor doing maintenance work on planes which means I've to travel to different countries on a regular basis. I'm 29 now but the first time I went was when I was 25. Last time I was there was in March of this year right before they really started to go into panic mode over Covid.
First time I went I spent 2 weeks in Pattaya having the standard sexpat experience. Going out drinking every night, bringing a different girl back to my hotel every day, pretty much having sex at least 3 or 4 times a day and generally just chilling. Spent a little more money than I thought but that was because I didn't know a lot of the things I do now. I wouldn't call myself a Chad by any means but I'm decent looking, stay in shape by lifting, and don't dress like complete shit. Now when I go I can pull girls pretty easily just by talking to them or through Tinder and have them spend several nights with me without paying them anything except for going out to eat. I still have some "girlfriends" that message me on LINE from time to time asking when I can come back.
The times I've been for work I was at places like Lopburi and Korat and other random places where I could see things and wasn't concerned with just fucking whores all the time. It's always a good experience whenever I go, whether it be for work or fun. Thailand is just a cheap, relaxing place to visit and you're guaranteed to have a good time without spending a lot of money no matter what you decide to do. The first time I went I had barely did any research aside from knowing Pattaya was the "party" city and went there mostly blind (didn't even book a hotel until landing) and still had a blast.
>>
>>1906882
Still retarded since you have to spend those 15 days alone in a hotel room.
If they'd let you have someone in there with you it would at least be more bearable
>>
>>1907171
>If they'd let you have someone in there with you it would at least be more bearable
That defeats the whole idea of quarantine though
>>
>>1907170
Thanks for sharing mate.

How did you keep from contracting STD's, did you not let them give you blowjobs without a condom?

Also what is the general Thai girl over there like?

And what would you say is the biggest difference with Western women, also with how they behave in the bedroom?
>>
>>1907171
You would think it would be a lot cheaper for the authorities to simply test tourists coming in with 2-3 fast tests, than to lock them up in a room for 2 weeks and miss out on all the tourist money they would otherwise spend in those 2 weeks.

Not to mention the amount of tourists that are not even coming because of the 14 day quarantine.

But I guess it's not that easy to get a test system like that set up
>>
>>1907176
>How did you keep from contracting STD's, did you not let them give you blowjobs without a condom?
I'm vaccinated against HPV and Hep A/B. I go bareback more often than not and the only STD I've ever gotten was gonorrhea once and ironically it wasn't even from a bargirl or freelancer. It was just from some random chick I hooked up with. Most bars and gogo's require their girls to get tested on a regular basis since it would be bad for business if they gave a customer an STD. That doesn't mean you 100% won't catch anything but your chances of getting any of the big ones is low unless you're fucking the old street walkers or ladyboys.
Always wear a condom if you're afraid of catching anything though. I'll admit that I've just been extremely lucky so far and it's a miracle I haven't caught anything worse.
>Also what is the general Thai girl over there like?
Working girls will act really loving and caring towards you because they want you to keep spending money on them. Which is nice for the girlfriend experience, but just remember that as soon as the think you won't spend money on them anymore they're going to bounce over to someone else.
I find normal Thai girls to generally be really sweet and doting as well though, except they're actually genuine. Honestly a lot of them act really childish and clingy, which isn't bad at first but can get kind of annoying. I've definitely had some get attached to me and would act jealous or get mad if I wasn't with them 24/7 even though I made it clear I wasn't looking for a serious relationship. But other than that they're generally pleasant and don't ask for much since they're used to living very modest lives.
>And what would you say is the biggest difference with Western women, also with how they behave in the bedroom?
Depends. Working girls are usually really playful in the bedroom because having sex is their job and you're paying for it so they want to satisfy. Normal girls vary but they're usually more reserved.
>>
>>1907170
>Now when I go I can pull girls pretty easily just by talking to them or through Tinder and have them spend several nights with me without paying them anything except for going out to eat

Can you help a guy out? I’m also clean dressed, in shape, white and I’m getting no love whatsoever from anyone here. Every interaction seems like they just want me out of their lives asap. Whenever I try talking English or even in the basic Thai that I know their face inevitably shrivels up to a confused prune. It’s really bummed me out. How do I get better at this? I haven’t had a positive interaction with a Thai in years.

>inb4 “just pay a hooker you fucking trekker”
>>
>>1907242
> I’m also clean dressed, in shape, white and I’m getting no love whatsoever from anyone here. Every interaction seems like they just want me out of their lives asap.

How is that even possible
>>
File: 1603339485929.jpg (95 KB, 575x620)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>1906541
>>
>>1907276
>travel forum
>talk about traveling to a certain location for certain reasons
>irrelevant
Okay kid
>>
>>1907242
Lol what the fuck are you like a 1/10
>>
>>1907242
Be honest, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>1907141
where to find a holiday girlfriend in Thailand? Is hellotalk a good place to start or should I use sites like thaicupid or thaifriendly? How much should I pay her for the day? I want companionship and crazy unprotected sex.
>inb4 muh STDs
of course I'm gonna test myself and her.
>>
>>1906556
50 is not a boomer, that’s Gen X.
>>
>>1906638
kill yourself
>>
>>1907171
just get hookers to come to your hotel room, problem solved
>>
>>1907276
the combined mass of booba in the OP is less than a single amerifat manboob
>>
>>1907326
Amerifats are disgusting though
>>
>>1907315
Ok boomer
>>
Since they dropped the 5billion$ bank account requirements. Im considering going. What's a good and cheap insurance company that covers covid?
>>
>>1907335
Not sure but i was looking at this
https://www.tatnews.org/2020/10/tat-announces-compulsory-medical-insurance-for-foreign-visitors/
>>
>>1907242
Where are you at specifically? Either there’s something you’re not telling us or the people around you have had their entire view of foreigners warped due to COVID. I’ve never had trouble getting girls in Thailand without paying for them and like I said I’m far from a chad.
>>1907292
Never used any dating website. Most I’ve used is Tinder. If there isn’t something wrong with you you shouldn’t need some elaborate strategy for this.
>>
>>1907346
this is expensive insurance at 150$ a month. I found cheaper options like safetywings or heymondo at 40$-80$ a month.
>>
>>1907352
yeah, didn't really dig deeper thx will look into those
>>
>>1907130
i have a rich inner life that is constantly consumed by esoteric and deep contemplative thought. im not an empty soulled fucking loser that constantly needs the vapid company of an inferior animal around to sustain me
>>1907137
hookers DO do that I fell in love wtih one. we told eachother we loved eachother and stared into eachothers eyes laying in bed after we had sex. then we'd go eat somewhere and just stare into eachothers eyes smiling.
>>1907141
this as well
>>1907242
are you an uggie, bearded faggot?
>>
>>1907335
They already dropped the bank statement requirement? If so that's a great sign they have no idea what they're doing and will give up and open the flood gates in a month or two.
>>
>>1907371
I wanted to type about china before you said you already knew it was amazing.

Thailand is more to the middle from China. There is far less racism towards black people but also far less fetishization/attraction. prostitution won't be any problem at all and people aren't going to harass you.

That said the dating scene for black guys tend to be the very specific weed smoking tattoo thai types. The educated/middle class and up ones tend to either date thai or white.
>>
>>1907350
>there’s something you’re not telling us

Well I do have anxiety and some neuroticism issues. They’re not like crippling or anything but they make me hyper aware of people around me and what they could be thinking. My character isn’t really a typical happy chappy farang with rainbows beaming out their ass, more reserved and doesn’t feel natural for me to smile all the time. I’m also usually out by myself without any friends. The town I’m in is a pretty touristic one without any hooker scene, there’s lots of students around.

I was hoping someone could explain exactly what they’re doing and saying to non-pro Thai girls so that I could at least start copying it mechanically until I get comfortable and confident enough that my autism goes away. There’s youtubers like SteveO that have hidden cameras while he picks up Thais but honestly he just really seems like a giant douche. I’ve asked about this before on trv but it always ends up in “you must be ugly”/“what’s wrong with you”/“are you talking about pua? haha fucking loser”/“just be yourself bruh”/“just pay women to fuck you already”. I haven’t been on a date or gotten laid in 5 years and paying hookers is just going to exacerbate the desire to kill myself.
>>
>>1907519
neurotic, misanthropic, lone sexpat slug here.
>haven't been on a date or gotten laid in 5 years
oh....yikes
>paying hookers will exacerbate the desire to kill myself
on my life and my soul, it will probably do the exact opposite if you do it correctly.
>start copying mechanically
this is literally all i did
>get thaifriendly with premium sub
>girls would message me
>low-resolution, boring fluff talk for a bit
>"you should come to my hotel"
>"ohh where is your hotel"
>pin-drop location
>they come to the hotel
this was back in 2017 first time i was there
>struggle to have conversation in thai and english
>laugh nervously while sitting on the bed watching random shit on tv
>feel them up/pull their skirt down/kiss them
>fuck them
>1. they leave or
>2. we go to a club and get a bottle and snuggle, chat, and watch the scene
>go home and fuck some more
see I think your "issue" is that for some reason or another you need the validation of bagging qts off your sexual prowess. I used to be like this up until i.....started fucking hookers.

I realized that pussy has a price, all women are prostitutes in one form or another (their degree based on a nebulous and useless sense of dignity) and that the cost/benefit analysis makes mongering superior

picking up women on the street during the day is incredibly lame and gay. if you really want to do it the "right way," go to a club find a spot and just watch for any girl that gives you more than a passing glance, especially multiple times.

Then you just indirectly pass by them or make your approach natural and just start talking to them. basic thai definitely helps, but most bangkokian qts speak some english.
>>
>>1907519
Just be yourself dude.
I don’t use any rehearsed pickup lines or anything. It’s just light flirting without being a complete weirdo or creep. Ask their name, compliment their looks, start asking small stuff about them and gauge how willing they are to keep talking with you, etc. If they’re at work ask them what time they get off and what they’re doing afterward. Invite them to hangout if they’re free or have no plans. If they’re not interested then don’t take it to heart and move on.
I’m not a dating guru or anything and I really don’t do anything out of the ordinary. I guess the hardest part is showing interest and convincing them that you don’t want to just pump and dump them.
>>
>>1907141

> They won’t actually be in love with you and will start going back to work if you stop giving them spending money for the day

The great thing is that the feeling is (supposed to be) mutual. Catching true feelings for a girl who cant speak your language, who you have no cultural touchstones with, and who is supremely loyal to her family and their sick buffalo back in Isan is a major no-no.

The girlfriend experience works well as long as you don't fuck up and project your Western values onto it. It's a mutually beneficial business arrangement, nothing more.

Every blue-pilled Western sad sack needs to experience it to open his mind and see women for who they really are, not what pop songs and movies tells you they are.

There is a great feelings of power you get in a place like Pattaya.. you can walk down the street and have any woman you want as long you are a modicum of common sense, aren't a total freak, and a full wallet.

Normal guys like me who are in shape, make a great living, and are socially calibrated clean up effortlessly there, considering the place accommodates fat and smelly Indians who try to bargain girls down for group discounts.

Don't be a chud and you will have the time of your life. And never ever fall for their tears and sob stories. Like is said, Thailand is blue-pilled man's testing ground for life. If you wanna be a nice guy and spoil them do it because it makes you happy, not because you should do the "right thing"
>>
>>1907370
yes they did, i think they had it thinking that people would just flood into thailand. but it seemed nobody came, so they removed the bank statement requirement at least for americans. I am still waiting for my embassy to reply on this.
>>
>>1907525

>picking up women on the street during the day is incredibly lame and gay
>if you really want to do it the "right way," go to a club find a spot and just watch for any girl that gives you more than a passing glance, especially multiple times.

kek
picking girls on the street by day is chad move
going to the club and waiting them to look at you is incel-level
>>
File: 1604574727398.gif (2.21 MB, 498x241)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB GIF
>>1907359
>i have a rich inner life that is constantly consumed by esoteric and deep contemplative thought. im not an empty soulled fucking loser that constantly needs the vapid company of an inferior animal around to sustain me

Holy crap dude you sound like a serial killer
>>
>>1907695
Stop watching PUA
>>
>>1907359
>hookers DO do that I fell in love wtih one. we told eachother we loved eachother and stared into eachothers eyes laying in bed after we had sex.

What happened after that?
>>
>>1907695

>picking girls on the street by day is chad move
going to the club and waiting them to look at you is incel-level

I'm not the guy who posted what you are responding to, but the rules are different in a place like Pattaya.

The place is crawling with full and part time hookers. if you see someone you like and want to put in the effort, you can go talk to them whenever you want, but if you are shy or lazy, you can just kick back and go to a bar or gogogo and let them come to you (which they will) The rules are whatever you want them to be.

No one gives a shit if you are a chad or a dork.. everyone with a wallet gets laid. end of story.
>>
forgot to add, then there are the blow-job bars and massage parlors.

the whole fucking city was built around hookers and cheap alcohol
>>
>>1907130
only a blind man would mistake a racoon for a dog. once you understand it as a business transaction to satiate your physical desires and not a relationship to nurture your emotional needs then you will be on better footing.

this is a common trap that most young newbies fall into. it is also how you make yourself vulnerable to scams
>>
>>1906547
>>1906558
schizo
>>
>>1907767
Based experienced sexpat, thanks for your advice to a young whippersnapper
>>
>>1907519
I have the same mental problems as you and i've overcomed them. The way that has best worked for me to pick up long term relationships while traveling is to go to a Meetup/Couchsurf events and talk to everyone one there. Eventually someone talks back and enjoys you, be it man or woman. Get their numbers and make plans with them to go have lunch/beer/sightseeing or something the next day. Eventually your network of friends will grow and you'll be invited to new parties/places until you make a female friend that is comfortable around you because she sees you with friends.
Having friends and talking to people increases your confidence and chance to meet a girl so its a win-win. Try to make friends with happy outgoing personality or chads, they will be inviting you to events all the time and introducing you to new people.

If that sounds like too much then go to a bargirl and she'll give you a gfe experience for a price.
>>
>>1907695
>chad move
no sane person irl thinks or talks like this
>>
>>1907767
>and not a relationship to nurture your emotional needs
But if Thai prostitutes is all you can get, then it's better than nothing, right?
>>
>>1907519
Do you have a link to that SteveO or any other youtuber that does the pickup of normal girls?
>>
Is Thailand open
>>
>>1908248
Yes. 14 night/16 days at a strict Hotel Quarantine. Negative test 72 hour before departure. Have 100k Covid Insurance. Do all the paperwork with embassy.
>>
white men who are attracted to asian women are all incels.

Go to Thailand get blocked by me
>>
>>1908277
You go girl!
>>
>>1908277
Not white and white women are easier than Asian girls for my kind
>>
>>1906762
One of the dudes from the world bank or something wrote a book during corona called the great reset. It’s spoke but contains many truths that “schizos” always knew. Read it and make your own mine. The book is called the great reset btw
>>
File: 1605932765275.jpg (624 KB, 1545x3076)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
I am a 5'3 (160cm) 42kg asian guy at 30. Never lost my virginity and never had a gf. The only thing worrying me about going to thailand and getting laid is

-STDS. My biggest one. But fuck id love my first time to be bareback creampie.

- Getting scammed/stabbed. I heard some bad stories and im a very small, meek guy so a easy target

- I love asians, especially thais but not sure how id be received.

Any advice?
>>
>>1908423
i would pay any price for a qt like pic related. anyways, your higher on the totem pole than farang scum. gogo girls like asians because there's a stereotype that you have smaller dicks, pay more, and last a shorter time = better clientele. There's a few gogo bars that cater to azns like Bacarra in Sukhumvit BKK and in Pattaya on walking street. There's a flat fee for ST and you'll have the security of know where the girl works and that she's been tested. Use a condom if you really are paranoid about STDs or pay whatever girl you like extra to get an STD test before you guys fuck
>>
>>1908423
>STDS. My biggest one. But fuck id love my first time to be bareback creampie
You're always taking a gamble if you go bareback. A lot of bars and gogo's have their girls tested regularly and they'll show you the results of their last test if you ask, but it's not like they get tested every single day and it's usually only for the big stuff like HIV, HPV, and herpes. There's no telling if they caught something between the last time they got tested and when they have sex with you. Remember, you aren't special. If they let you go bareback then they let other guys go bareback as well. If you're really paranoid you can take them to a clinic yourself and pay for them to get tested again before you do anything.
>Getting scammed/stabbed. I heard some bad stories and im a very small, meek guy so a easy target
Just keep your wits about you and stick to populated areas. As long as you aren't walking down an alley by yourself drunk as hell at 3am you should be fine. Most of the time when there's any violent crime against a tourist it's because they were acting like an idiot or provoked someone. As for being scammed, just don't go along with anything that seems fishy or stupid. Don't get into taxis if they're unmarked or don't have the driver's information displayed. If some dude on the street offers to take you around to meet girls or have fun, obviously don't get in the car with him. Simple shit.
>I love asians, especially thais but not sure how id be received
You'll be fine. Asians are kind of desired as customers because of what >>1908427 said, but also because Asians are kind of stereotyped as being cleaner and having more money overall. But honestly girls really don't care about race that much as long as you have money. Indians are really the only race that are kind of looked down upon and girls don't like having them as clients even when they pay.
>>
>>1908432
Thanks man. Like, id also like to go to a boob or bj bar or even short time room but std always hanging over my head, even from nom condom bj.

Also

>If you're really paranoid you can take them to a clinic yourself and pay for them to get tested again before you do anything.

Are these std tests accurate? How long do they take normally? Also I assume id be expected to take an std test with her? Fine by me just curious.

>>1908427
Thanks for the recommends. However im a western raised asian. Do these bars still have english speaking peeps?
>>
>>1906638

globalization is all about failures. Tell that to all the foreign invaders in our nation. Tell them how they only came here because they were losers back home. I dare you to.
>>
>>1908423
>STDS

you only get STDs from Orcs and Faggos
>>
>>1908423
You will fit in perfectly in thailand and it's extremely safe, you have nothing to worry about, It would be like an average american white guy going to Ireland of ukraine, no one knows your a foreigner until you open your mouth.

As far as rawdogging and STDs go just don't put your dick in anything that looks or smells disgusting and shower as soon as your done.
>>
>>1908443
That sounds a bit rough. You take a girl back, she looks fine. Pulls off pants, vagina smells like puke, you tell her to leave or you changed your mind? Sounds like a good recipe for trouble at best or a severe beat down at worst.
>>
>>1908438
Your chances of getting an STD from a blowjob are insanely low unless you have cuts all over your dick for some reason.
>Are these std tests accurate? How long do they take normally? Also I assume id be expected to take an std test with her? Fine by me just curious
It depends on what they're getting tested for. For some they can tell immediately. For others it takes a couple of days. I've never gone with a girl while she's get tested and I've also never had an STD either so I can't really give 100% accurate information on this.
>do these bars still have english speaking peeps
Usually one of the waiters or the mamasan speaks decent English at the bars so they can communicate with you if you want to bring a girl home.
But again for STDs, really it's what these guys >>1908442
>>1908443
said.
Don't go bareback with the literal street walkers. And you can kind of look at certain girls and get that feeling if they're "dirty" or not. I've been going to Thailand on and off for the last 3 years and fuck bareback more often than not and I've never caught an STD. I mostly stick with the younger, and cuter girls and have never had a problem.
>>1908447
If it's a bar girl you already paid before bringing her back so it's no skin off of their ass if you change your mind. They would honestly probably be glad that they already got their money and don't actually have to have sex. They're not going to raise a fuss or cause trouble unless you don't hold up your end of the bargain somehow, like having sex fist and then refusing to pay them. Thais like to avoid conflict as much as possible.
>>
>>1908443
Thanks by the way. The only other two worries are

>deadfish
I fap fucking hard to thai and filipina porn vids but some just lie down and don't say a word. Any way to avoid girls like that?

>tattoos
The odd tattoo is fine but id love a non tattooed girl. How to kindly decline a girl without having a slap or nail tear into me? Heck any way i can filter?

>tall busty thai girls
My ideal. Im tiny but this kinda relates to the first. Id love my first time with a tall, brown busty thai but worried that she'd be put off and just lie there dead till i finished.

Advice there?
>>
>>1908450
Deadfish in real life is really rare. The girls are all about doting on you and trying to make you happy because that means you'll spend more money on them in the long run if you're satisfied. So usually it's the exact opposite. They'll get really into the sex and try to make you feel special by acting super horny and into it. The only reason they would be unenthusiastic is if you're fat or ugly and they just want it to be over with so they can leave. You see a lot of deadfish in porn because the girls can't be assed to act to act excited while they're getting fucked by some fat boomer with a camera.
>Tattoos
Tattoos are super common in Thailand, especially among bargirls. Your chances of finding one without a tattoo are pretty low to be honest. You can tell the mamasan that you prefer a girl without tattoos but again, good luck. You'd be better off looking for a normal girl to pick up if they bother you that much.
>How to kindly decline a girl without having a slap or nail tear into me
Thais are not that combative dude. Again, they're not going to make a scene or cause a fuss unless you're trying to rip them off in some way or just straight up start insulting them relentlessly. I've told plenty of girls who have tried to sit with me in bars before that I'm not interested of prefer another girl and they'll just get up and walk off to get back on stage or look for another customer. It's that simple.
>tall busty thai girls
They exist. See point one for the deadfish thing.
Bottom line is, as long as you're not a fat, disgusting blob, you shouldn't worry about a girl going deadfish on you. They're all about flirting and literally acting like your girlfriend because they want you to keep spending money on them so they're not going to do things that turn you off or make you less likely to come back.
>>
>>1908453
>deadfish is really rare in real life
That is reassuring but man, the trike patrol and thai porn vids with the fat guys or other fucking and the girl makes no sound just has me second guess.

>Tattoos are super common in Thailand, especially among bargirls
Well so long as it aint on her boobs or she isnt covered too to bottom, fair. Tramp stamps are fine.

Thanks again for such thorough replies.
>>
>>1908455
>the trike patrol and thai porn vids with the fat guys or other fucking and the girl makes no sound just has me second guess
If it's not obvious enough to you, those sites are fake as fuck like any other porn site. Except the girls aren't getting paid nearly enough to overact like in Western porn so they just want it to be over with. And who can blame them? The flabby dude from ASD who talks like a legit retard throughout the entire thing would turn anyone off regardless of the money being paid.
>Well so long as it aint on her boobs or she isnt covered too to bottom, fair
There exists girls with minimal tattoos out there but you might have to search a bit. One of the good things is that there's a huge variety of girls just going from one bar to another so eventually you'll be able to find one with the exact combination you're looking for.
>>
>>1908457
That sounds reassuring. I wonder if any girl would happily hold me lovingly during sex. Especially since i am super light, albeit bony.
>>
This is gonna sound random but how can you tell if youre in a normal girly bar and a ladyboy one? How to avoid ladyboys?
>>
>>1908460
Ladyboys will straight up tell you they're ladyboys and ladyboy bars are openly marked/advertised as so. If they're on Tinder or something it will usually be the first thing they put in their bio. They're not going to try and trick you. Like it was said, Thais try to avoid conflict as much as possible and they know that if you get back to the hotel and see they have a dick, you're understandably going to be mad if that's not what you were looking for.
Besides, you would have to be literally blind or incredibly drunk to not be able to tell a ladyboy apart from an actual girl. There are very few that are actually young and feminine enough to actually pass as a girl.
>>
File: 1605981486418.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1907324
>problem solved
>>
>>1908464
>Ladyboys will straight up tell you they're ladyboys
Not all of them will. Some get a kick out of trying to pass as girls. Especially the genital cutter ones.
>>
>>1907359
>then we'd go eat somewhere and just stare into eachothers eyes smiling.
AKA what all normal couples do. Holy fucking shit you're awkward. I can smell the autism through my monitor.
>>
>>1908485
i swear on /trv/ when i get to thailand, im gonna do a face reveal and you guys are gonna be like
>b-b-but he's supposed to be an ugly incel!!!!
>>
>>1908464
>>1908483
no they won't, i accidentally got my dick sucked for 2 minutes and i accidentally danced with one (pushing my boner into their butt), accidentally got "her' line, and accidentally kissed her on the lips

you know what shook me to my core, after the peck, i smelled pure cock breath, but it was somehow distinguishable from a girls cock breath and i was like oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. so yea they'll scam you for sure
>>
>>1908489
>>1908483
That’s some bad fucking luck but honestly how weren’t you able to tell it was a ladyboy? In the entire time I’ve been going to Thailand there was only one where it wasn’t immediately obvious and even then I caught after talking to them for a few minutes. But usually they just outright say they’re a ladyboy if you start talking to them.
>>
>>1908491
that was back in 2017 and it was only a 2 week trip, since then when i stayed for 6 months, i can now spot them a mile away
>>
File: 1604413955536.jpg (42 KB, 506x461)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>1908488
I just said you were awkward and autistic. It's odd that you'd defend yourself against accusations of ugliness...
>>
>>1908491
I got scopolamine'd and raped by a post-op tranny. Do I win /trv/?
>>
>>1907519
Be yourself? No, pretend to be someone else. Someone who doesn't give a fuck. Someone not even close to being as pathetic as you are. Someone with confidence. Someone that looks good. Someone that actually likes themselves. That who you need to pretend to be.
>>
Greeting my fellow degenerates, I got a couple of questions:
- what if I take a holiday gf to get tested for STDs? How long until I'll get the results? How accurate are they? What kind of desease do they test?
- why some thai girls have huge back tattoos? Are those mafia tattoos like the Russian ones? Do they have any meaning?
>>
>>1908277
>stop liking what I don't like, reeeeeeeeeeee!
Okay incel
>>
>>1908489
What is cock breath?
>>
>>1908517
Tattoos are simply part of the culture. They can get them for spiritual reasons because they believe certain designs boost luck, ward of evil, good health, etc. A lot of them just get them for fashion too. It's just a normal thing over there. The back tattoos aren't linked to any kind of gang connection like with the Yakuza in Japan.
>what if I take a holiday gf to get tested for STDs? How long until I'll get the results? How accurate are they? What kind of desease do they test?
Just google it dude. Shit, from the quick search I just did it says it can take a couple of days to get the results back depending on what they test for. I'm sure it varies depending on what exactly they're testing for. I know for like gonorrhea they have to do a culture lab which takes a few days.
>>
File: 1606005475728.jpg (206 KB, 1076x1314)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>1908277
>>
>>1908524
all right thanks, I just wanted to know something from the source aka anons experience, I don't trust jewgle.
>>
>>1908517
Google Pulse Bangkok
They don't require ID and you can pay cash.
You check off whatever tests you want to take. It's pretty gay/ladyboy in there though.
>>
For those of you who have done both rubber and bareback, can you tell this wizard how it compares and an inkling what both feel like?
>>
>>1908869
Bareback feels better 100%. There’s really no comparison. Even when using “ultra thin” condoms the difference is still night and day. Having sex with a condom on feels about how you would imagine it. It’s like you have a thin layer of plastic wrap on your dock. Not enough to complete block all sensations but enough to dull the feeling.
I can still cum while wearing a condom but it takes a much longer time and usually near the end I have to take it off and have the girl jerk me off to finally push me over the edge.
Condoms are good if you’re paranoid about STDs but in terms of actually feeling good, bareback all the way.
>>
>>1908880
What does bareback feel like then in isolation? I am curious cause, again, I am a wizard and also due to phimosis I got cut. Is there a good chance if I went bareback/during my first time bareback I'd just ejaculate immediately?
>>
>>1907546
>Every blue-pilled Western sad sack needs to experience it to open his mind and see women for who they really are, not what pop songs and movies tells you they are.

Can some non-incel dude who has experience with both Western women and Thai SWs tell if the above statement is true?
>>
>>1907546
>There is a great feelings of power you get in a place like Pattaya..
You are a psychopath who will never have a real relationship.
>>
>>1908488
Any chance you are a tech nerd working for FAANG?
>>
>>1908909
He's a dude who let people with backpacks live rent free in his head so hard he made up a word for them: """trekkers""". He's also inheriting 45K and a /biz/ NEET from what I've gathered.
>>
>>1908909
lol dude i wish. far from it
>>
>>1908912
wow. perceptive.
>>
>>1908915
The problem is that no matter how much you pretend there's a big group of people when you say "get fucked trekkers us sexpats own this board now", you're the only one who acts that defiantly. Your hatred is simply unparalleled and while I agree there are plenty of mongers here, none of them is as scornful as you are.
>>
>>1908905
That guy sounds bitter as hell. I go to Thailand because it's cheap to spend 2-3 weeks there drinking, partying, and fucking a ton of girls with no strings attached. I've had the girlfriend experience several times and while it's nice to have a girl completely dote on you and treat you like a king, I know that it's not real and once I leave she's going to find another dude to latch onto. I've never looked at it as some kind of power fantasy or ego booster.
I've had relationships with women in my home country (Germany) and other places before while working/traveling, some good, some bad, and it's a completely different feeling being around someone you have an actual connection with and not just playing pretend. Yeah, actual women have their issues and things aren't going to be sunshine and rainbows every time you're together, but that's humans in general. The only reason I haven't gotten married yet is because I still like having the freedom to get up and go whenever I feel like it and if I want to spend a couple of weeks being a degenerate somewhere I still can.
>>
>>1908922
considering i had to overcome a permaban, been banned multiple times, i think there is a decent sized trekker "fanclub" on this board whether you want to admit it or not. no worries though
>>
>>1908905
>>1908923
>non-incel dude
i would consider myself a non-incel. I lost my virginity at 17, fucked 45 girls before graduating college (Yes i counted, i made a google doc, i am a huge faggot).
>who women really are
I was really killing it up until instagram and other non-facebook social media really took off
>why
because the pool of men went from your local social circles to your city and beyond. furthermore, now the girls could see videos of the guys, how they moved, what kind of social life they had, likes, follows, metrics, etc.

I always was in the camp that social media is for faggots and i stand by that. Its for women. Any guy that regularly broadcasts his life, who isn't famous, or of any notoriety, is a huge faggot in my book. So what i started to notice, is that my social standing progressively took a hit because i started getting asked "whats your snapchat/instagram" etc. When i said i don't have one, it was like saying I have a micropenis. I started getting less pussy, started getting less respect, and became bitter and angry that the tides were turning against me and i was unwilling to follow the trend. I also started having some recession and thinning on top of my head (my long flow hair was a large part of my identity). I also didn't really amount to anything after college, so i just slowly became a loser. I used the redpill manosphere to confirm my malevolent bias, found /r9k/ as a social hugbox, and that was the deathblow to my perception of the world, women, and my psyche.
HOWEVER
having experienced fucking dozens of girls with ease, and then having them progressively demand more from men for diminishing returns, I CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY that if social reputation doesn't matter to you, fucking hookers in thailand is an unbelievable cost/benefit deal.

Through experience and exposure to the idea economy on the internet that confirms my experiences, i can say that prostitutes and women are identical but your costs appear different
>>
Someone please respond to this desperate wizard >>1908889
>>
>>1908889
you'll probably last like 5 minutes. The "mechanics" and mind/body connection has to be activity. I didn't cum the first 2-3 times i had sex. I had to "Focus" to create that connection. Then after that, it was usually automatic.
>>
>>1908946
I see. Well, what's it feel like being inside a woman? Warm of course but what else?
>>
>>1908922
>I agree there are plenty of mongers here
This board is literally 7-8 people, each with a dozen or so schizoid alter egos.
>>
>>1908965
The goddamn thread alone says there are 52 unique IPs. What are you on?
>>
>>1908933
This dude nailed it. Basically same story.

Hate the over use of social media and, no joke, when I find a girl who does not use Instagram it is a huge turn on.
>>
>>1908956
its really warm and you feel really heavy with euphoria and it pulses with your pumps. then when you coom its like you shot heroin and all the tension is released from your body. If you have really good sex you'll need to lay down for awhile or take a nap
>>
>>1908992
Thanks anon. Though I don't see mechanically how a fap orgasm would differ from a raw sex orgasm. Different catalyst (vagina vs hand) but same climax no?
>>
>>1909019
compeltely different experience
>>
>>1909019
>>1908992
Have sex, both of you (for free).
>>
>>1909019
>>1909022
yea its totally different lol
>>1909037
i've fucked 45 girls, had 2 threesomes, and fucked 3 girls in 36 hours NYE 2011.
>>
>>1909059
>(for free)
>>
>>1907171
lol you a pussy if you cant handle 15 day in isolation.
>>
I've seen thailand videos of all the women working the bars and some of them are pretty attractive. Could you really just walk up to them and grab them to go back to your hotel? Why do we have to waste time doing anything else?
>>
>>1909087
>Why do we have to waste time doing anything else?
You have to use your words, anon. Otherwise they might think you're going to cut them into 6 piece and stuff them into a suitcase.
>>
>>1908423
I recommend thermae cafe as a sampler for your first nights in BKK. Prices are around 2 - 3k baht and the place caters to mostly Koreans and Japanese Nations.
>>
>>1909087
Yes. Literally the only thing that matters there is money. You don't just grab a random chick and try to take her with you though. Standard protocol is usually,
>go to bar or gogo
>you'll be seated somewhere and order a drink
>girls will be on stage dancing or walking around
>each girl has a number assigned to them
>you can tell one of the waiters or the mamasan which one you want or one will just come and sit with you eventually if you're alone
>girl will come introduce herself and sit with you
>you have to buy her at least one drink
>she'll continue to sit and talk to you (depending on how much english she knows) while you drink and buy her drinks
>usually isn't long before she starts rubbing your leg or some of the bolder girls will just sit on your lap
>eventually the mamasan or the girl herself will try to get you to pay the bar fee (can be between $30-$100) so the girl can get off work early and leave with you
From there you have free reign to do whatever. But you can also get straight to the point, walk into a bar, point out a girl, and immediately pay to bring her back. It's generally best to wait a bit because the closer it gets to closing time the cheaper the bar fee becomes.
>>
What's the height/manlet limit for being able to get these Thai chicks fairly easily like you guys are talking about? I'm white, but short.
>>
File: manletcope.jpg (33 KB, 720x720)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>1909113
If you're less than 6'0" it's over for you.
>>
>>1909090
I checked this up. Says they are freelancers. Aren't these most inclined to be infected with an std?
>>
>>1909113
Nah man, just be a confident Chad. I'm 5.6 and I pull chicks easy
>>
>>1909120
the desperation in this pic is pretty telling how severe manletism can make or break a man
>>
>>1909063
yea they were "free"
>>
>>1908923
>I know that it's not real
Thanks fren. I have fucked a dozen chicks in Colombia. They may treat you very well, but you know its not real and the relationship will fade when the money is not there.

>>1908923
>Yeah, actual women have their issues and things aren't going to be sunshine and rainbows
I am starting to look into real relationships and marriage material girls. Can you tell what are some problems and cons of these relationships?
>>
>>1908933
You are a typewriter in the age of Google Docs.
>>
>>1909113
Probably 5'5-5'6, which is about the average height for Thai men, so the girls at least won't view you as short, but keep in mind the foreigner groupies will be used to fucking 5'9+ white dudes so they still might view you as short. I'm like 5'8 and it's never been a problem, just do yourself a favor and wear nice shoes with a decent heel or sneakers like Air Force 1s to give yourself a little boost.
>>
>>1908933
>would consider myself a non-incel
>. I lost my virginity at 17,
wtf is wrong with you incel??? why did you have to wait so long retard? faggot?
>>
>>1908889
>>1908942
Have sex.
>>
>>1909465
but not faggo or tranny sex. Those abominations do not count.

If we are to judge people based on sex at least make it real sex not some barf fest they call sex on red dit.
>>
>>1908521
I assume he means that her (or "her") breath smelled like stale cum.

I went to one of those stupid things-shoved-in-pussies shows in Patpong once (completely horrifyingly boring) and one of the whores hanging around the sides kept demanding that I hire her to give me blowjob. Her breath smelled disgusting and she was visibly/audibly sick, maybe just a cold, maybe some STD affecting her throat, I dunno. Anyway, her breath smelled like semen after it's been sitting around rotting for a few hours.
>>
File: 1605134188488.gif (1.99 MB, 270x200)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>1909533
>>
>>1909087
I was freaked out by the experience too. As an American, it took me a while to accept that the young women in high heels standing around solo or in duos on the street looking bored were actually hookers you can just proposition, not chicks waiting for friends who will slap you and call the cops.

>>1909093
I don't understand the point of buying them drinks or whatever. When I was there, I was very transactional. "Hey, want to come with me? How much for short time?" The bar thing freaked me out, because it seemed like a ritual I didn't know, and I would get ripped off or something. It turned out that never happened. I would suggest to any autists that an escort website or a freelancer is an even more autistic way to go. Or a place like the Devil's Playground in Bangkok where there are no "drink buying" pretenses. As an American, it really took me a while to accept that young chicks dressed in high heels standing around in the red light district looking bored were not just partying feminists who would slap me and call the cops if I propositioned them. At least in Thai nightlife, you can just be honest and say what you want.

I did actually end up propositioning a couple of girls at clubs who turned me down, who I guess were non-working or off-work, lol. But it didn't matter because 10 feet away were girls who did come back with me. "Hey wanna get out of here?" Fuck i love hookers
>>
>>1909615
>As an American
You mean as an incel who can't believe a woman would agree sleep with you?
>>
>>1909615
The reason to go for bar girls over street walkers and freelancers is because it’s more “safe”. Like others have said you’re not as likely to get an STD (thought it’s not impossible) because they get tested regularly because the bar knows it’s bad for business if their girls are out there giving customers shit. There’s that and taking a bar girl home is kind of like a contract between you and the bar. If the girl tries anything shifty or tries to steal from you or something, you know what bar she works at and can easily go there and complain. Or as a last resort, go to the cops since you don’t have to tell them you were paying for sex. On the flip side, a random hooker you meet on the street can rob you blind and bounce the next morning and your chances of finding her again are slim to none and since it was a hooker it’s harder to go to the police about it too.
>>
>>1909616
>You mean as an incel who can't believe a woman would agree sleep with you?
I slept with around 40 women in the USA for free before going to Thailand, so no. I just never experienced prostitution until then.
>>1909619
That's good advice. I always kept my valuables in sight or in the safe, and never had any of them stay the night.
>>
>>1907404

Not him but guess I'm going hooker then once I finally hit Thailand. I'm not interested in weed at all, and my job randoms regardless so I got no business being around the shit.
>>
File: YfZit3u.gif (3.34 MB, 307x233)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB GIF
>>1906541
>1906541
My last time in Thailand was in early 2018 and I AM LITERALLY DYING TO GO BACK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>1908432
>>1907546

Newbie here. Just what is it about Indians that Thais hate?
>>
>>1909640
Hair everywhere
Smell like sweat and curry
Usually fat
Pushy in a bad way
>>
>>1909533
wonderful image
>>1909616
kek
>>1909619
in my experience ive had better sex with freelancers EXCEPT in windmill. those qts have min. masters degrees in sultry studies
>>1909638
i came back in may 2019. been fuming ever since
>>
>>1909640
From what I've seen and heard others say,
>they usually don't do much in the way of personal grooming which means they have a lot of hair everywhere
>strong body odor
>always seem to travel in groups of 3-4 and will approach girls trying to get a "group discount" for all of them
>they carry themselves in a really arrogant manner as if everyone should be bowing down to them
>they're really cheap and try to negotiate bar prices or prices for bringing a girl home
>seem to think a lot of rules don't apply to them
I remember I went into the bathroom once at a mall and several of them were in there literally washing their feet in the sink because they had been walking on the beach or something and a janitor came in and yelled at them. I remember another time I saw one try to approach a hooker and she just straight up turned around and walked away from him before he could even ask anything, so I guess she had bad experiences with them before. I'm sure not every single one is like that, but the ones that go to Thailand seem to be widely despised.
>>
>>1909642
>>1909649

Fair enough. As an American my indian experiences have been mainly with the peeps who grew up here so the personality isn't always a bad thing. I have had experiences with the older ones though, who, as you guys have said do carry that lingering scent with them and can act somewhat haughty. Didn't know it carried on into fucking sex tourisim though kek
>>
>>1908905
>using incel unironically
calm down roastie he's not entirely wrong
>>
>>1907519
hakuna matata is all you need to know.
no one wants to spend time with neurotic high strung people.
just chill the fuck out.
>>
>>1909081
>wasting vacation days in quarantine
>>
>>1909690
We're not amerimutts who only get 15 days off a year
>>
>>1908905
It's absolutely undeniable
>>
>>1907546
>Every blue-pilled Western sad sack needs to experience it to open his mind and see women for who they really are
>fuck prostitutes
>this will tell you who women really are
So fucking a gigolo would tell a woman what men are really like?
>>
>>1909652
>>1909640
In addition to:
>>1909649
>will approach girls trying to get a "group discount" for all of them
>they carry themselves in a really arrogant manner as if everyone should be bowing down to them
>they're really cheap and try to negotiate bar prices or prices for bringing a girl home
Indians also have a thoroughly-deserved reputation for rape and gang rape. One rents a hooker on the beach, they go back to "his" hotel room, and thirty of his friends show up to all take turns, expecting her not to take any more money than the 2000 baht she was supposed to get for the "long time" she negotiated with the one single guy on the beach.

All you have to do is read the news to hear about Indian gang rapes in India, like the good-girl student who got onto a bus with her friend, the bus driver and his buddies on the bus beat the friend into unconsciousness and then took turns raping the girl, finishing by ramming a piece of iron rebar up her twat and stirring her guts around with it. She died a week or so later.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/29/world/asia/condition-worsens-for-victim-of-gang-rape-in-india.html

Many more that make international headlines:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-53799036
and countless more that don't because that's just normal in India. Women aren't valued at all there. Remember that until the British banned the practice of "suttee" and started executing anyone involved in forcing women into it, the widow of a man who died was supposed to hurl herself onto his funeral pyre "in grief" and burn herself to death too. Nowadays families simply abandon their mothers to starve to death on the streets after their father dies.

And India still leads the world in aborting female babies ("fetuses" in abortion-speak) just because families only want to have sons. China's imbalance (which only happened because of Mao's "one child policy") is tiny compared to India (where there was never any government ban on having multiple kids).
>>
File: Thailand dating scen.jpg (3.03 MB, 1424x5000)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
can you tell me the name of this Thai dating site?
>>
>>1909721
she prob deserved it anyway
>>
>>1909727
jesus christ nearly all of these are fucking monstrosities
the hookers look like this too??
>>
>>1909727
Not unless you tell us why you want to know.
>>
>>1909727
>>1909756
I would plug at least 2 girls per line,
a very good %
>>
>>1908277
White women are objectively uglier than Asian girls
>>
>>1909727
What app or site is that
>>
>>1909727
Most of them look pretty cute honestly.
>>
>>1906638
XRP has always been the standard.
>>
>>1909721

Oh God that's fucked. Why are people fucking like this?
>>
>>1906541
I don't understand how you degenerates can go pay to have sex with hookers in that place, where 368659 drunk Retard drug addicts with ets, aids and hpv fucked the same whore before you.
What the actual fuck are you thinking?
>>
File: 1604231352896.jpg (33 KB, 600x688)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>1906638
>Are you all weebs or 50yo norf fc type of boomers?
No, I'm a gigachad with a chiselled jaw and ripped abs.
>Save your money and buy more LINK before the great reset.
Inb4 you get Bogged. Also, have sex.
>>
>>1910012
See >>1909735 he's probably a pajeet.

I mean, seriously, "why?"? That's human nature and always has been. The only thing stopping it is the threat of violence against those who act on their desires. And feminists and other leftists are doing their damndest to disarm everyone and "defund the police" and so on and so forth to ensure that no one is ever made to feel bad for merely wanting to rape women to death, throw homosexuals off buildings, commit genocide against whites, etc., etc.

Joke's on the feminists. The moment everyone is disarmed and the cops aren't allowed to arrest anyone, they're going to learn just how violent the world really is.

Welcome to 2020, we're in full Clown World now. Honk honk, motherfucker.
>>
>>1909915
I just wanted to know what site is that, pic was posted on /int/ but nobody answered me, I thought maybe one of you fellow sexpat could help me out.
>>
>>1909727
lmao people consider these women attractive? Disgusting
>>
>>1908567
>>1908524
Correction: Thai women do not generally have tattoos unless they're trashy types. Thai men who are superstitious may have talisman/yantra tattoos. Trashy Thai girls get a clone of the Angelina Jolie tattoo.
>>
>>1910291
I wasn't talking about bar girls or hookers. I saw people with these traditional tattoos all the time. It seemed normal because they have some kind of spiritual/religious meaning behind them. Not EVERYONE had them of course, but it was far from only "trashy" girls that had them.
>>
>>1910295
Normal Thai women do not get tattoos. If they have tattoos, they are low class, trashy or a yuppie. Period.
>>
>>1910311
ok
>>
>>1910037
>where 368659 drunk Retard drug addicts

Drug addicts don't pay for 700$ tickets to fly to Thailand and fuck hookers anon
>>
>>1910295
Yeah, those are some sort of religious thing that is only supposed to be done by monks. They are called "sak yant". So, you're right, and the IQ20 drooler who keeps insisting that only "trashy" women get them is wrong.

>>1910228
Might be ThaiFriendly. I don't remember what it looks like on my browser.
>>
File: 926.jpg (757 KB, 1500x729)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>lmao people consider these women attractive? Disgusting
>>
Is thaifriendly for hookers only? Or can you meet real genuine people;?
>>
>>1906950
So, you just sit in an airbnb for two weeks? Can you get food?
>>
>>1911146
>airbnb
uhhh no, you pay ~1-2k for a designated hotel that can do the quarantine and you accept whatever their rodent rat dropping meal choices are
>>1910481
>for hookers only
only in pattaya (usually). If you're doing bangkok or any other random city there will be some prosties, but there will also be plenty of normal girls
>>
>>1911162
holy fuck really that sounds like shit
>>
>>1911162
All women are hookers. Some just go for the long con instead of asking up front.
>>
>>1907315
Boomer detected.
>>
>>1907702
i woke up
>>
Here's what might be a stupid questions, are the LBs in thailand always with a cock or are they "post op" (have a fake vagoo)?
>>
>>1912167
most aren't post op
>>
File: main-slide-07.jpg (259 KB, 1500x998)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
If I want me and a girl/holiday gf to get STDs tested what should we test? Pulse clinic does all kind of tests but the 12 disease one takes 7 days for results (way too much), are HIV/HPV/syphilis the essentials or is there something more?
Also please share your holiday gf experiences. I'd love to bring a college girl to a resort on the beach and bareback her for 7 days straight.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.