[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 131 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1530490294983.jpg (341 KB, 1200x1600)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
Let's talk business, what are the best places for prostitutes?
>Germany
>Netherlands
>Thailand
>Spain
>Brazil
>Dominican Republic
>Malaysia

Those are the ones I know of, and I can vouch for germany.
>>
>>1813386
Oh wow, another sexpat/tourism thread. Not like we don’t have a bunch of these threads going on already.
>>
File: 1590717884660.jpg (277 KB, 768x715)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>Oh wow, another sexpat/tourism thread. Not like we don’t have a bunch of these threads going on already.
>>
>>1813386

I had a good time in Tanzania, nice girls, they do bareback creampie for $2.

If you go to the country side you can get even nicer girls practically free, just give their dad some cigarettes and you're good to go.
>>
Switzerland is expensive, but comfy.

Hong Kong is an option, and I've definitely had one of my most interesting lays there, but I cannot vouch for what the future will be like.
>>
>>1813394
How much for you slut? Everyone has a price.
>>
>>1813386
i once had a weird bird very close to me, as pic related. it was one of those sea birdies with the BIG orange beak, know what im saying? it was a rather big white bird.
it happend in saint michel island in france...the one thats like a castle in an island....very cool place, has anyone here visited it?
>>
>>1813458
What makes Switzerland different (aside from price) from Austria when it comes to this?
>>
>>1813398
>paying to catch AIDS
Uh, pass.
>>
>>1813518
Quality
>>
>>1813398
Based jungle fever anon. I love skinny African girls.
>>
>>1813516
A pelican?
>>
>>1813386
That image, I can't take it, cringes the fuck out of me. Literally looks like every single girl I fucked from my 18s to my early 20s.Now the only type of girls that I can manage to get on tinder are post-emos or young stupid gamer-emo looking girls. Fuck me, I just want to fuck my normie coworker, but can't wrap around it.
>>
Germany is the best if you're a nerd who is scared of the whole thing, it is completely legal, safe, and is handled like buying a computer or something rather than buying drugs.
>>
>>1813756
no, no. it was like a big seagull
>>
>>1813872
This website is not for normies.
>>
>>1814017
Back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>1813386
Czechia. Don't tell anyone I said that though
>>
File: 1590170858137m.jpg (73 KB, 683x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>1813872
Is there any country where hookers look like that? I am guessing Russia, since I think the girl is from there.
>>1813516
An Albatros?
>>
Ukraine is nice, if you want tall, blonde and blue eyed. Easier visa stuff than Russia. Odessa would be the destination of choice, since the Crimea got anexed.
It's easy to find girls along the Crimean coast in the summer months when the universitys are closed.
>>
Prostitutes in the phillipines were awesome.
Excellent service without the trouble I had with the thai girls. Also, phillipinas speek english.
>>
>>1814126
>without the trouble I had with the thai girls
Elaborate
>>
I like whores just as much as any other whore-mongering anon. I don't like that it is bleeding through /trv/ though.

Its a polarizing topic and bringing out the worst in this sub. Maybe a new sub could be started specificaly for the intent of mongering?
>>
>>1814139
IDK man, theres plenty of other boards out there that the feds could go after but don't (usasexguide . nl)
>>
>>1814109
Never did hookers with the emoish look. But if you're down to dress all black and write some autistic shit on a tinder profile, Berlin and Bergen worked exceptionally well for me. Pro tip, don't be autistic and invite them to do some urbex shit, they love that. Just be confident. There are tons of pages that guide you step by step on how to visit some abandoned places without fucking it up. Bring some booze so when you get to a place with a nice view you both can enjoy some drink. Once she gets drunk it's done (by that point she won't say no, so don't worry, watch this for reference https://youtu.be/-yUafzOXHPE )
>>
>hookers

lmfao imagine not being able to pull tail in a foreign country

fucking pathetic
>inb4 b-but you spend money anyway

LMFAO uggo motherfuckers.
I bet you fags are all cute, built good.
>>
>>1814135
I live in Belgium, but I've never met an Arab behind a window. Which city?
>>
>>1814132
>sub
Back to r*ddit
>>
All of those mentioned so far, plus also Singapore. Cambodia is a den of degeneracy so they are plenty but watch out for STDs. Yangoon in Myanmar has some nice options in the upscale hotels.
>>
>>1813569
Website link?
>>
>>1814237
Look up Club Globe.
>>
>>1813518
You get the 9-10/10 girls first while they're still motivated that you will later find in clubs like Golden Time or Oase.
Bonus points for if you are not the biggest sperg and somewhat passable you can fuck a lot without paying or get a 2h all-out session for 30mins.
>>1814237
http://club-globe.ch/en/index.php
>>
File: Dat_ass.jpg (12 KB, 361x245)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>1814109
>dat pic
I wish cosplay hookers were more common. Amsterdam actually has a few of them, but they're incredibly generic, such as "nerdy" schoolgirl with comically oversized glasses, French maid, goth/emo, etc.
>>
What country/city has the cheapest anal sex (with a woman)? In Amsterdam & Switzerland, they either charge a lot for it, or they just don't do it at all.

Hard mode: no SEA
>>
>>1814160
That's called rape
>>
>>1814303
It's not rape.
>>
>>1814171
Not him
I went to brussel, and didnt found anything. Is there anything to find? Antwerp was nicer, even in daylight
>>
>>1814264
I don't like this kind of 'sex-factory' more like the small establisments or idependent ones.
A list, to find a lot:
https://www.lustmap.ch/
>>
>>1813458
pls expand your knowledge about switzerland.
t. swiss who's never tried it and is curious
>>
>>1813386
I can only speak to these:
>Germany
Some reputable german companies online. Expensive but the pics of girls are accurate. I did go to the red light district but was during the day but didn't partake.
>Thailand
Cheap and easy in BKK to just go to a brothel. I really want to go back now.
>Italy
Usually Russian girls with fake pics online. You pretty much always talk to the handler over text from these sites. Even though the pictures are fake most of the time the women are still young and attractive.
>>
>>1814109
yes!!!!!
:)
>>
How much is an Amsterdam window hooker supposed to cost?
>>
>>1814657
The one with the waggley tail?
>>
>>1813562
Based. It's easy to get AIDS for free.
>>
>>1814478
She never said yes, just went along because she was in fear that's literally going against her will and should be punished
>>
>>1814139
Feds couldn't give two shits about Johns. They're interested in the human traffickers, the big ticket guys at the top of the prostitution ladder.

It's only local PD who care about catching Johns, and that's only when the local soccer moms make enough of a fuss.
>>
>>1814779
Based. Don't believe the lies of the media. They scapegoating random Johns so that the real assholes and pedophiles who run the industry can get away.
>>
>>1814171
I have never been to Brussels, but I find the RLD in Antwerp indeed nice, Ghent is okay too.
>>
File: 1590329942508.jpg (213 KB, 983x1294)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>1814287
I think that not even Japan has proper Cosplay hookers, which is weird. Apparently they only do the basics you already listed.
>>
>>1813386
I've visited 6/7 of those so I'll share experiences.
I'd probably say Germany overall although it's a bit pricey for my tastes. In Germany you have a lot of choice, consistent quality, wide options, and safety + technical ( not simply defacto) legality.
>Netherlands
Overrated and overpriced.
>Thailand
Despite the reputation I was not a fan, but I also don't like Asians at all, and I'm straight so 4chan's usual BS doesn't interest me.
>Spain
Hit or miss, relative low quality for the cost
> Brazil
Best value garuntteed!
>Dominican Republic
Always felt sketchy

I have never been to Malaysia so I have no idea.
>>
>>1815373
I vaguely remember someone posting an ad from an outcall agency in a thread a few months ago; it was either a Japan General, or a short-lived sexpat thread. The ad had photos of their workers dressed as recognizable anime/manga/video game characters, with their eyes covered by their hands/arms, or blurred out. If I remember correctly, beneath each photo, there was the worker's name, as well as the character they're cosplaying as, but with circles replacing some of the letters (to avoid copyright infringement). So someone cosplaying as Misato would be listed as "ミOト" (instead of ミサト).
>>
>>1815377
>Hit or miss
I guess they never miss, huh?
>>
>>1815377
Is Germany less expensive than Amsterdam, or does Amsterdam just offer too little value for what they charge?
>>
>>1815388
Yes usually, but it kinda varies.
If you wanted to find a $300/hour woman in Germany you definitely could but I immediately ignored all of these and turned them out. There are also street walkers in parts of Germany that are $20/hour but will up charge every thing until they reach approx $75/hour....imagine hooking up in a literal phone booth with a woman who is actually fully dressed.

The Netherlands is cool but the pricey window whore thing is just something you do as a tourist, the serious mongers including based French bros take buses to Germany.
>>
>>1815373
Copyright and intellectual property breach.
>>
File: 1580010300209.png (6.08 MB, 687x7934)
6.08 MB
6.08 MB PNG
>>1815373
>>1815383
>>1815408
Found it. Pic related. I was a bit off the mark. The text beneath the photos is actually the title of the anime/game the character is from, and the second line of text is the character's name. Once again, they've strategically placed circles in the names to make it legal.
>>
>>1815412
Yeah pretty based.
I found something similar when i went to japan last, but it was supposedly you could call them over and do photoshoots of them in cosplay (lewd photsets mind you). And i assume it was basically you'd slip her some extra money to go beyond photoshoot
Looked kinda similar to that site honestly, Maybe they are more clear about what they really do now, that anon misread the site or im misremembering. I hope its the former.
>>
>>1815421
I figured the agency would avoid blatantly mention of sex for the sake of plausible deniability, since Japanese prostitution laws aren't so clear.

Paying someone for sex is legally ambiguous in Japan, but there's nothing illegal about paying someone to dress up in a silly costume and hang out in private.
>>
>>1815424
Oh yeah i know, the laws and advertsiing around it all are a hilarious clusterfuck. You can advertise anal sex but not vaginal sex lol.
But this one i found made it pretty specific it was about doing lewd photoshoots. (because most ones that are brothels, say other shit to hide that, but still are VERY anti camera).
Certainly still could have been their method of skiritng the law i suppose. When the cosplay girl gets there you cant shoot any photos but can shoot cum in her. But no others go that convoluted to deny it.
>>
>>1813872
Fuck off, i only mstch with fat chicks or ugly that are koreanboo
>>
>>1814569
Some former workmate did it several times and spend few hundred bucks for a evening with a girl. Most of the time he eat with her in the brothel and then they fuck together. It was near Zürich and he was a half russian and just an average work slaves, so I'm pretty sure his standard wasn't so high.

Just imagined eating in a brothel.
>>1815377
We talking about commercial brothel or privat? I did it once privat, I heard too much bad experience in a commercial brothel.
>>
>>1815590
I often eat at the FKK ones.
It's a good setup because you don't have to leave the place to get food, recharge, or clean up.

Just fuck.
Chill in the sauna with buds
Have a drink
Shower
Then go fuck again once nut returns

Actually had lunch with Romainian milf with giant tits at brothel, after fucking I paid her then we walked over to the cafeteria and I got to watch her big boobs wobble around while she ate spaghetti. The food isn't great, but it's good enough, and it beats leaving to blow more cash that you'd rather spend on puss.
>>
>>1813386
How did you look for prostitutes in Brazil?
>>
>>1815902
You can fucking eat there? What?

What's the best FKK club out there? I'd imagine some are fucking awful
>>
>>1815919
Yes, Swiss sex clubs are basically a night club, strip club, bar, spa, restaurant, and brothel all rolled into one.

I believe Germany and Austria have similar systems, and I think it was actually the Germans who came up with it first.
>>
>>1815922
Sounds pretty fucking awesome honestly. I'll look into it. Are the main ones in Zurich?
>>
>>1815925
They do have them in other parts of Switzerland, but yes, several of them are located in Zurich.

Do note that not all clubs operate the same. I've been to clubs that charge extra for alcohol (but you can have all the free soda/juice/tea/coffee/water you want). Some clubs don't have free food round-the-clock, it might be available during certain hours/days of the week.
>>
>>1815927
Wouldn't say the food is my appeal but having beers with buddies in a sauna after fucking a milf with big tits sounds pretty amazing haha.
>>
>>1815929
You have buddies who are openly into this kind of thing? That's awesome, actually. Try and see if you can DP one of them working ladies.
>>
File: 1590805688195.jpg (207 KB, 707x1080)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>1815412
Do they act like the character they cosplay as aswell?
>>
>>1815933
Yeah, I mean all of my friends trust me with their lives and vice versa so they know it would never slip out.

Out of interest are they proper saunas? Like the ones you'd find in a health spa or gym? Also are they full of men? Also do ladies come in and can you fuck them in there? So many questions.
>>
>>1815938
>>Out of interest are they proper saunas? Like the ones you'd find in a health spa or gym?
Yep, you even scoop water out of a bucket and pour it over the coal/heater to create steam.

>Also are they full of men?
From my experience, they're usually empty. Every time I've used the sauna, I was by myself, and sometimes I would see one or two other guys when I would walk by.

>Also do ladies come in
They're allowed to be wherever they want. Sometimes they just walk around fully nude in the hallways, it's pretty awesome.

>can you fuck them in there?
From my experience, most fucking is done in private rooms. Some clubs will occasionally do an open-fucking night, where they lock the private rooms and have everyone fuck out in the open. I guess you could do a sauna fuck during one of those occasions. They usually let you wear a mask if you're too embarrassed.
>>
File: Untitled.png (463 KB, 1376x569)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>>1815941
Here's an example of the open fucking nights. Club Globe apparently does this every Tuesday night, but they've temporarily suspended it due to COVID-19.
>>
>>1815937
I don't know, as I've never used this service before (I'm just very interested in it). Even if they do, I don't know how much of the character will really show during sex, since most sexual intercourse is moaning. I guess the dirty talk could be character-specific, but even that would be incredibly finite.

>in the name of the poon, I will punish you
>>
>>1814160
i already knew what you were going to link before i hovered over it
>>
>>1813398

Bareback creampie, you say? What are the odds of them trying to find you if they get knocked up?
>>
>>1814126

>Prostitutes in the phillipines

How did you look past their flat noses and horrible looks?
>>
>>1814756

No, you're thinking of it all wrong. She won't say no because of the implication
>>
>>1815915

There's literally a whole town in Brazil whose source of income is prostitution. Be warned though: that's the type of town in which you'll be robbed without a second thought
>>
>>1815996
I'm not who you're replying to, but sex clubs in Switzerland cost something like 80-100 Francs for the entry fee, then 130-150 Francs for 30 minutes of oral+vaginal sex with one prostitute. Tongueless kissing is usually included. Butt stuff & other kinks cost extra. It looks expensive, but it's not bad once you consider the time spent using other amenities.

1 Swiss Franc is roughly 1.04 US Dollars.
>>
>>1815377

Brazilian ass is the greatest but too bad I've got a 3 inch penis and can't do doggy style.
>>
>>1815919
You can and it's fucking awesome. I remember just chuckling to myself thinking "this is literally the closest I'll ever get to heaven" I used to work in a strip club in the US as a bouncer so I felt at home in German brothel because the music, lights, and tits out made me feel young again.

I went in there planning to spend max $200 but the amount I spent was probably closer to $2000 because I went a bit crazy and decided to treat myself until I called the bank and they refused to increase my limit, then I realized anonkun you have a whore problem and left.

I think I had a 2day pass, apparently there are dozens of FKK clubs but I've only ever been to 3. I went to Artemis in Berlin and it was my favorite of those 3. It was fun but it would have been more fun with friends I think.

The food is not great, slightly worse than McDonald's, but from what I can tell the place is clean and it is hot and affordable so not a bad place to take a lunch break if you're going to spend 9 hours in a brothel.
>>
>>1816045
>9 hours in a brothel
Jesus, what did you do when you weren't fucking/drinking/eating?
>>
>>1816046
Chill in sauna and watch girls walk by.
I came up with a mathematical formula to rank what made a girl fuckable (can only afford so many) and tried to calculate it in my head, and then time it right so that when my balls were full again I could get the jump on her before some old Russian guy snagged her.
I also talked to an Australian guy who was staying at the same hostel as me. I only left because there was no place to sleep, but I kept my receipt and bracelet so I could come back the next day as part of the deal.
>>
>>1816046
>t. virgin
>>
cheapest places for eastern european whores?
>>
>>1813386
can you give me an advice. So a few weeks ago I called one prostitute, just call her Tereza, to arrange meeting. We agree for next day. So next day I go on a place but her phone is dead. After half hour I drive away. She never calls back. The last week I made apointment with a different one, Niki. To my suprise Niki was on the same streat as the one above. And for next half hour Niki didnt picked up phone. So I tried to call Tereza. Her phone was dead too. After half hour Niki oicked it up and we had great sex. But when I was checking the phone I found Tereza was trying to call me back. Now, Tereza photos are very nice and I would love to spend a time with her. I just think it could be akward if she remembers my phone. It is comon for prostitutes to make a note number when a guy doest shows up? I want next week to fuck someone but Im afraid from possible misunderstanding.
>>
>>1813427
because you're a low-test nu-male soiboy cuck. our ancestors traveled the world, especially africa, shagging women of all different races and ethnicities.
>>
>>1816211
>It is comon for prostitutes to make a note number when a guy doest shows up?
probably, yes. use a different number from now on. otherwise she'll make a scene and possibly get her pimp to make you pay for time wasted.
>>
>>1816217
Based primal coomer
>>
>>1816188
Granted I've never been to Ukraine or Romainia, but from what I've heard prices are about the same throughout Europe.

The hottest ones most determined to make money off their looks took a train to the Netherlands or Germany long ago to take in customers, the ones who stayed behind or retired back to their home countries get fewer customers but raised the cost to compensate. Maybe street walker prices vary more but if you check out Europa escort sites you'll see that the price does not vary much country to country. And stay away from streetwalkers, they aren't safe and sex isn't fun if you feel like you're being rushed through a fast food line. I'm not saying you should waste money on "high class" or "elite exclusive" experiences, but just find a working girl who at least has her own place and established independent reputation.
>>
>>1816257
looking at polish escort sites, the prices seem very cheap, in some cases half of what I paid in Ukraine, and Kiev was cheaper than everywhere else in Europe I've been. Is this legit? anybody that whore-mongered in Poland can chime in?
>>
Will the RLD in the netherlands be open in early 2021?
If you want a girl who reciprocates emotion well and is easy going where is the best place in the EU to go to after the virus is less of a risk?
>>
>>1816266
What sites?
I stay away from ones that haven't been up (and actively refreshed) for two years continously. And I prefer ones with longer interaction like ratings and comment feedback.
>>
>>1816343
roksa.pl
some of the reviews are from this year so I guess this site is up to date
I looked at another promising site that still works but it looked like it has been updated for the most part up until 2014 or so
>>
>>1815412
You can't make a post like that and not give at least a hint of the source.
>>
>>1815945
Club Globe is still closed. Word on the internet is that it will reopen on the 19th this month.
>>
>>1813394
why isn't there a sexpat/tourism general?
>>
>>1816460
I don't know the source either. I found the pic through the unofficial /trv/ archives, and the original uploader didn't provide a source. My intent was to prove cosplay escorts seemingly exist.
>>
File: pepe ricardo.gif (30 KB, 300x301)
30 KB
30 KB GIF
>>1813386

>>1816679
this anon just anally obliterated somebody, lmfao
>>
>>1815933
I wish I did. The few friends I have are either too proud to lose their virginity to a prostitute, closeted gays, or married and deeply loyal.

I'm the lone monger who fucks whores for fun. It be fun to go with other friends.
>>
>>1817211
>too proud to lose their virginity to a prostitute
That was me. I personally think there's nothing wrong with wanting your first to be with someone you cherish, but I only believe this up to a certain point. I felt the same way until I turned 30; that was when I realized I'm no prize myself, and swallowed my pride. It was unreasonable of me to stay inexperienced at that age, so I bit the bullet and had my first with a prostitute. There will be plenty of opportunity to have sex that doesn't involve the direct exchange of money, so I figure it wouldn't hurt to get some practice in. Lord knows I performed terribly on my first time; I've improved since then. If I ever get a proper relationship, I'll be more than prepared.
>>
>>1817216
I held out till I was 22 and then my years long crush married someone else. My bro is just being delusional at this point (34yo). The irony is as soon as I lost virginity I couldn't keep the girls off me, I became confident and they ate that up. If I have a son maybe I'll force a whore on him at 18 and that will make him a chad, that's what they used to do in the past right?
>>
>>1817282
>The irony is as soon as I lost virginity I couldn't keep the girls off me, I became confident and they ate that up.
Shit, that's exactly what happened to me. I no longer have the virgin jitters. It reminds me a lot of driving a car. It's fucking terrifying the first time, but do it enough and you'll be speeding on the highway and twisty mountains.

I don't worry about what girls think of me, because no matter how good/bad I am at sex, I am at least better than my first time.
>>
>>1817182
>this anon
uh, that's you.
you're linking us to your post.
>>
>>1813394
Filter it nigger god I wish we could kill people like you
>>
>>1817325
Yeah and I bet you're still triggered from that thread too, phag. It's pretty obvious from how you straight up stopped responding after I btfo your "pure Thai not-a-prostitute waifu" fantasy cope with concrete video evidence that she's a bar girl lel.
>>
Imagine using the words "triggered" and "btfo" unironically. What a loser, lol. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a schizo as well, seeing that he thinks the person he argued with is in this thread as well.
>>
>>1817182
Just give it a rest, your post was shit. You underageds seriously need to get out of this board.
>>
>>1817325
>>1817367
>>1817368
>acknowledging the autist
you dun goofed
>>
>>1817355
You really like the fake plastic look huh?
>terrible makeup, especially around the eyes
>large tits, but obviously implants
>muh belly piercing
Get a doll, it's more expensive up front, but you'll save on cost in the long run.
>>
>>1817367
>>1817368
>>1817370
Ad hominem, not an argument. Stay assmad that your "pure trad Thai waifu" Faii Orapun is actually just another bargirl, albeit high end.
>>1817367
You think it's unusual to conclude that someone who posts in fucking /thai/ general of all places would also at least lurk in a prostitute thread? kek
>>1817436
>large tits, but obviously implants
What? Boobpedia says she's 40G natty tho.
>>
look how desperate he is lmao
>>
>>1814756
but how do you know that, you cant read minds
>>
>>1813386
Doesn't the UK have 10/10 18 year old prostitutes that are only $120. I remember some thread where it was super cheap
>>
>>1817476
Sorry I don't understand. I don't like Eminem
>>
>>1817700
In the UK, they have escorts, not prostitutes. Subtle difference.

Prostitutes = just want your money in exchange for sex; no more, no less

Escorts = want your money, contact information, at least two references from other escorts, and maybe your employment history in exchange for sex
>>
>>1817713
Isn't it illegal in the UK? If not I'm booking a trip there ASAP, I love Brit accents and the women there tend to have huge tits for some reason.
>>
>>1817728
Soliciting sex on the street is illegal but prostitution isn't, it's tolerated completely. Even Brothels are commonplace in the UK, I think because authorities would rather have it confined to safe facilities rather than the streets.

There are sites like Adultwork/Vivastreet which are essentially prostitute directories and are way more useful than any other service I've come across in Europe. Also what the other dude said about escorts wanting your contact information and all that shit is total BS lmao
>>
Where do you go for latinas when you want it to be as easy and as open as walking in a RLD in europe and also good quality?
>>
>>1817880
Barcelona
>>
>>1817887
never noticed that
>>
>>1817888
Yeah full of SA hookers
>>
>>1814290
Japan. Regular is illegal. Anal is fully legal and the common work around.
>>
>>1817891
Regular is illegal but it happens anyway in some places.
>>
>>1817889
what is SA hookers
>>
>>1817728
there's a brothel 5 minutes walk from my house lol
>>
>>1815915
If looking for brothels, gpguia is a good forum where we recommend and review them to eachother, it's in portuguese tho.
As for escorts, both gpguia and escort websites will do, just beware of fakes on the last one.
I NEVER go anywhere without gpguia, my budget is limited and I can't afford to waste it away on bad deals.
>>
>>1815938

>Thinks fucking in a hot ass sauna is a good idea and would be sexy

t. virgin
>>
>>1818281
Nobody fucks in the saunas anons, they're on a different floor.
Saunas showers and lockers on the first floor, bar and cafeteria on second, sex rooms and porn theatre on 3rd. As far as I know the women never even go in there, it'd be a waste of time because they are there to make money.
>>
>>1818111
>gpguia
Dsfuq is that?
>>
>>1818292
Gp stands for "garota de programa", which is euphemic for prostitute, and "guia" means guide.
>>
This thread makes me never want to date a man who says he likes travelling ever again. The AIDS and degeneracy is palpable ITT.
>>
>>1818438
fag detected
>>
>>1818446
>ThErE ARe No GoYleS oN MY iNtErNeTTTT
>>
>>1818451
cunts normally self contain to plebbit and snap
>>
>>1818454
No, you just always assume you're talking to a man

Regardless I don't see how the fuck it's important

Everyone on this thread is gross and a health hazard
>>
>>1818464
you are in this thread too :)
>>
>>1818465
I am gross, but for different reasons
>>
File: 20200613_133608.jpg (42 KB, 294x392)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>1818438
>>
>>1818451
What the fuck is a goyle? I didn't understand this post at all
>>
>>1813516
A puffin?
>>
>>1818475
https://blogs.abo.fi/internetcultureandgender/2012/03/26/no-girls-on-the-internet/
>>
File: 1571772005748.jpg (156 KB, 709x595)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>1815412
>dat thicc Rin
>>
File: 1589928998716.jpg (212 KB, 1800x1578)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>1818438
>>
>>1818007
south american friendo
>>1818111
I picked up girls on the streets
>>
I live in western Canada. For reference, I'm about a one-hour drive away from Vancouver.

Where the fuck can I get my dick wet here? Normally I don't like to shit where I eat, but traveling is just not viable right now. I see a few "Thai Massage" parlors; would I be able to get a happy ending there? What about strip clubs? It's been a while since I've been to a strip club, but the last one I went to had a "VIP Room".
>>
>>1818794
Isn't paid sex quasi-legal in Canada?
There's probably cheap flights from Vancouver to TJ if not.
>>
>>1818799
How about Mexico City? Any good whorin' to be had there? I'm asking because for some reason, it's cheaper & faster to fly there than Tijuana. A direct flight to Mexico City is cheaper than a layover flight to Tijuana; and the layover point is Mexico City, in most cases.
>>
>>1818803
Of course, but Mexico City is WAY more intimidating to a traveler unfamiliar with the area.
>>
why are so many degenerates willing to have sex with exploited and desperate women who deserve better job economic prospects? all you are messed up.
>>
>>1818829
Should've stayed in school then.
>>
>>1818829
I'm in the same boat. I'm exploited as hell by my job, and I deserve better prospects.
>>
>>1818829
>better job economic prospects?
There aren't many economic prospects better compensated than whoring desu.
A prostitute in the US can earn more than the average doctor with zero training, no loans, and often no taxes on that income. I was friends with a ho who owned three houses in three different states before she "retired".

People say that sexpats are "exploiting" poor women, and sure I doubt that foreign prostitutes in 3rd world countries are scoring anything near what one working in a developed country does, but it's all relative, she's blowing the taxi driver or street food cook in her own country out of the fucking water and likely completing with university trained physicians as well.
>muh sex trafficking
Yes, it happens and it's sad, but it's the exception to the rule. Most prostitutes do the job by choice because it's a sweet gig.
>>
>>1818829
I fucked a prostitute when I was in Switzerland, and she told me that she actually works as a hairdresser back in her home country. She only comes to Switzerland every winter to make a little extra money. She even said that if she finds a boyfriend, she'll stop whoring herself. For a prostitute, she has her shit surprisingly together. I feel bad for her future boyfriend/husband if she ever settles down, but that's not my problem.
>>
>>1813386
WARNING: This is a thread for degenerates. Thankfully AIDS will cull you fucks.
>>
>>1818867
>>1818521
>>
File: logo-transparent.png (8 KB, 300x120)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>1818867
Bruh where the fuck do you think we are?
>>
>>1818862
Girl I saw last weekend had a normal office job in marketing. She used to fuck guys on tinder but then realised she could make money from it too.

I have almost no faith in finding a girl that I can be sure hasn't spent her youth doing it. After all, how would you know?
>>
>>1818899
At this point, I think that if you want a "pure" girl to settle down with, you'd have to go for the ugly girl at church.
>>
>>1818753
>>I picked up girls on the streets
And didn't get scammed/robbed? Based and dangerpilled.

>>1818829
>>exploited and desperate women
t. Has never had any form of contact with them at all, and tv is real life.
>>
>>1819063
How often do men get robbed by women?
>>
>>1819078
I got once in an almost empty decadent brothel, there were around 15 of them and the pimper was cooperating. Fortunately, they didn't take all my money nor my brand new mobile, they were somewhat nice. But most brothels are safe, I heard the streets can be much more dangerous.
>>
>>1819090
What country/city was this?
>>
>>1819078
if they invite you to go to their hotel room or apartment, there might be guys waiting for you there
>>
>>1819093
"Trash zone" area in downtown São Paulo, not a place where foreign sex tourists would go so relax. Also it was one isolated case, i've been to several brothels of very different prices and I was always ok, even in other places in the "trash zone".
>>
File: 1584910017192.jpg (155 KB, 1080x1172)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>1819078
I got scammed/robbed once in philippines. I met 2 girls and fucked them for an agreed price like 60$ at their hotel. They then tried to double charge that price and forced me to give everything in my pockets/wallet to them or they would call the cops. Luckily I never trust anyone in 3rd world vacations so I never carry more then the equivalent of 100$ in local currency and a cracked older unlocked iphone and leave my greater cash and card/wallet/real smartphone in my hotel safe .after the fucking when I took out the wad of pesos to pay the 60$ they changed tune and tried to extort me (I guess cause they saw the wad of pesos in 100/500p denominations even though again was only 100$ total) as they tried to get the hotel door man involved I just threw the last 40 dollars on the floor and walked away. after that learned to never go to the girls place always my own and never 2street walkers.
>>
>>1819116
How much safer is it to fuck in your own hotel room? I can't help but imagine that all it takes is one less-than-ethical hotel worker to give out your personal information, and your life is fucked.

Could be something as simple as
>"Can you please call the police? I was assaulted in room #69."

Or
>"Can you tell me the name/contact information of the gentleman staying in room #69?"
Which seems like an innocuous request, and all of a sudden they have enough information to fuck up your life. I suppose any hotel worth a damn won't give this information out easily, but if there's enough corruption, it just might be easy enough.
>>
>>1819132
Extremely unlikely that anything bad will happen. If you are staying at a 5 star in SEA that lets you bring guests over, they will take her ID at reception and write down its details and keep it. Then when you are done, whenever that might be, and she leaves, the reception will call you and ask if they can release your lady before giving her ID back to her.
>>
what about paris? massages or else what website should i look on?
>>
>>1819132
>>1819134
Yes this I is why I mentioned bringing them back to your own hotel. Because in SEA like philippines or thailand most of the higher end 3-5 star hotels have multiple door men and receptionists at the front. They take the girls ID and call you when she leaves to make sure nothing was stolen if you want them too. They dont really care if you bring back a hooker unless you are making a scene in the lobby /are a loud drunk at night. The reason I mentioned the door man in my original story is even though I wasnt staying at the chicks dingyhotel he made it a point to help me out and block the girls from causing a bigger scene. The chicks will 99.9% not cause trouble your higher hotel situation because they know cops / reception/doorman will laugh at them and just kick them out. That situation changes if you go to their dingy hotel / brothel. Policemen in makati will literally smile and wave at you as they see you picking up a hooker lol and will even swat a street kid away from you if they see your a tourist and they are around.
>>
>>1819138
Go to the Moulin Rouge, bring sparkling diamonds.
>>
>>1818829
>who deserve better job economic prospects
they dont deserve better you simp faggot
>>
>>1818477
>>1814109
>I am clueless about birds, I just wanted to let you know
ftfy
>>
>>1813957
Seagulls come in different sizes as there are multiple species. It was probably a herring gull.
>>
>>1819269
Truth. I once saw three difference species of seagulls in Auckland, NZ alone.

And in the spirit of the thread, does NZ have any famous brothels? Apparently prostitution is legal there, but I haven't checked.
>>
>>1819269
Gulls are your friends, if you have the opportunity be sure to share some chips with them.
>>
>>1815971
Tight pink pussy.

You're not there to make beautiful children, but to bust a nut.
>>
>>1818291
I wouldn't try to fuck in a sauna (yes, I've sauna'ed many times), but relaxing in the heat while getting a nice slow blowjob sounds pretty nice. Think they'd come down with you?
>>
>>1818468
Because you're a 300 pound NEET.
>>
>>1818794
How do you think all those native girls end up naked and strangled on the side of the road anon? They aren't just taking hikes along highways for fresh air.

In BC though, I'd imagine most whores are tweakers.
>>
>>1818794
Just use websites, trading money for sex is not illegal, though most things around it are.
>>
>>1818900
>>1818899
Nah, it really isn't that hard. Most normie girls will have some sex history, but believe it or not the average woman still has no more than 10 sex partners her whole life. That's average, brought up by sluts, sex addicts and whores.

Girls who fuck a lot are better and more open with sex than "pure" girls anyway.
>>
how dangerous are sea lady boys? I've heard stories about them being violent or pairs of them robbing guys with knives. any tips?
>>
>>1819325
The most dangerous thing about them is the higher HIV risk. Being robbed sucks, but losing a wallet sounds a hell of a lot better than getting HIV.
>>
>>1818438
>pretending to a grill
Cope
>>
I've always wanted to try DP, but I travel alone. I've been racking my head as to how to achieve this, and can only think of one way. If some random John (ie. me) came up to you and asked if you want to double-team a prossie together, how weird would that be? If money is the issue, assume he's paying for the whole thing.
>>
>>1819373
if we got talking in a bar while drinking before mentioning this and you didnt give off any creep or gay vibes I'd, just drunk monger vibes, be down
>>
Are there any non-SEA countries where the hookers are actually local?

>Western/Central Europe
>mostly Eastern Europeans

>Hong Kong
>mostly mainland Chinese, with a sprinkle of Filipino, Indonesian, and Russian

When I think of hookers whose ethnicity actually matches the country, I can only think of SEA. But I want to know if there are non-SEA countries with local hookers.
>>
>>1813386
mexico and south american in general is extremely underrated. thailand isnt really worth the cost these days if you only care about pussy.
>>
>>1819473
Latin America.
>>
>>1819476
>latin america is extremely underrated
For good fucking reasons
>>
>>1813386
>Those are the ones I know of, and I can vouch for germany.

What are prostitutes like in Germany?
>>
>>1819552
50% Romanian, 30% other east Europeans, 15% Germans, 5% other.
>>
>>1819325
They rob about as often as women do
>>1819473
For some reason I'm bothered by this disconnect too but like the other anon said Latin america but also Africa and India/Bangladesh should be all locals.
>>
>>1819535
not really violence is exaggerated and the women are everywhere from short and frumpy, rail thin, fat, hyper fit, thick and curvy and the mixed genes give lots of unique faces.
>>
>>1819595
They never seem to have tits though, and I don't know about Mexico but South America is experiencing a boom in Covid-19 infections right now, it's probably the last place you'd want to go and get close with the locals, you'd literally be better off taking prep and heading to Congo.
>>
>>1819611
>They never seem to have tits though
see Colombia and Brazil
>Covid-19 infections right now
if fact you should refrain from traveling anywhere till there is a vaccine
>>
>>1814127
For example: I got a chain stolen with a gold pendant (value of about halve a grand). I was drunk at the time.
Looking back it's one of these "So that's what she has been doing!" moments.
>>
I remember in some other sex tourism thread, someone posted some sort of forum where people would rate and verify which escorts were legit. Anybody know that website and mind giving me the link?
>>
>>1819807
I've come across a few but can't recall the names, if you're a monger or sexpat do your part and contribute Amazon style reviews to keep the community safe.
>>
>>1819595
>every hour random people were robbed at gunpoint or chopped to unrecognizable pieces and then feed to the piranhas
>not really violence is exaggerated
Topkek Bolsonaro
>>
>>1819948
If you aren't dealing with druggies and looking for drugs or walking into random poor neighborhood, violence will not find you. Random acts of violence are rarer than you think
>>
3rd world shit hole have std's that 1 first world doctors have never see and no clue how to treat. just saying.
>>
>>1819968
I'm not fully convinced that's true, but even if it is, so far I've only fucked in the first world.
>>
>>1819968
Based.
Well then it's alright since there are 3rd world doctors and these ones can handle it.
>>
>>1813398
AIDS
>>
>>1819473
>Western/Central Europe
>mostly Eastern Europeans
I'm swiss and had sex with a few swiss escorts. You're right that most girls in this job are from eastern europe. But in every country there are local girls that love having sex with men and do so for money. If you can find those you're guaranteed to have a great time. You've got to look on websites where independent women can offer their services and pick out locals
>>
>>1820731
Facebook and
Onlyfans
>>
>>1820761
>Facebook
How the hell do you find a local hooker on facebook?
>>
>>1818438
Don't worry, we won't tell you of our past sex lives just as you wouldn't. Assuming you could even get with one of us.
>>
>>1821541
Iceland groups
>>
got a couple of weeks off next months, thinking of going to east europe for maybe a week. What place will give me the best bang for my buck? I've already been to Czech Republic and Amsterdam so would like to try something. Poland and Belarusia seem interesting, but any suggestions?
>>
>>1822968
Poland is not a good place for mongering.
>>
>>1822968
I don't know where you're from and what languages you can speak, but basically, the less English they speak, the better the price. I've heard that Ukraine has some very hot chicks for very little money.
>>
>>1819290
>brought up by sluts, sex addicts and whores.
>believing anything a woman says
pick one (1), anon.
>>
>>1822972
Why not?
>>
Since it's legal in the UK and they speak english there, you would think it would be the best place for someone from the states to go. But I never see it mentioned, and it's only scarcely mentioned in this thread. What makes the UK better / worse than other places?
>>
>>1822989
I'll fully admit that prostitutes in the UK have never crossed my mind, because I never really thought of it as a mongering destination. Nevada, Amsterdam, Germany, Thailand, those places are actually known for their whores. To a lesser extent, Switzerland, Hong Kong, and Singapore are also known locations. Not once has the UK crossed my mind. I obviously can't discuss what I don't know. If it makes you feel any better, I plan on visiting the UK next year, and I'll try it out. Once I do, I'll let you guys know about my experiences, both the good and bad.
>>
Prostitutes are degenerate, massage parlors are way better. I'd recommend Prague, Budapest or St. Petersburg.
>>
>>1822972
why? they seem very cheap compared to other Eastern European countries
>>
>>1822983
try having sex with at least one first, anon.
>>
>>1822989
What makes it worse than other European countries is that there's an out of sight, out of mind mentality in the UK.

Owning a brothel, pimping, pandering, soliciting money for sex, street prostitution, all of that is illegal in the UK, however the act itself is not.

As a result you do not have the kind of brothels or experience that is available in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria etc where sex is blatantly being offered.

The UK does have sites like AdultWork, which is probably the best and most extensive website for freelance prostitution there is. Girls will typically reside at a suburban address and you'll meet them there. Prices pretty much start at £70 or 80 Euros per half an hour, so pretty expensive compared to what you can find elsewhere.

Soho in London is supposed to be the red light district but there really isn't much there. It's a far cry from what you can expect in Amsterdam or parts of Germany. It's pretty much doors with stairs which girls hire out and work out of, only problem being you can't see the girl before you meet them and there's usually only a handful working at a time.
>>
>>1823022
>80 Euros per half an hour, so pretty expensive compared to what you can find elsewhere.
Where in Europe are you going that costs less than 80 Euros per half-hour?
>>
>>1823023
I've fucked girls in Spain, Portugal and Italy for 40 Euros
>>
>>1823024
Okay, that actually makes more sense.
>>
>>1813386
Germany. Duisburg or Aachen. 30 for 20 minutes, offer them 50 and they mostly be a little more friendly. Still a business thing though, no kissing etc. Not like Thailand where you can get fucked passionately.
>>
>>1823024
Are they Eastern Europeans there too, are they local, or are they some other flavor?
>>
>>1823000
>going to a massage parlor for something other than a massage
I bet you only eat icecream from McDonald's too.
>>
>>1823061
Dude, nobody eats ice cream from McDonald's. The machine is always fucking broken.
>>
>>1823022
This. I like sex, and I don't mind paying for it but I hate sleaze. I only like professional, legal, and dedicated settings.
>>
>>1823024
>Iberian whores for 40 euros
So your preference is for older (35+) women from Eastern Europe or Latin America, or African girls then.
I fucked a 50 year old Russian lady in Spain with G cup tits, this can be nice so I do not judge you.
>>
>>1823067
Yes. I love Spanish and Latin girls, milfs too, never fucked any Eastern Euros but I've heard nothing but bad things so tend to stay away. I fucked an 18 year old Cuban girl in Spain for 50 Euros too.

>>1823058
I'm sure there are Eastern Euros there but I've pretty much exclusively fucked Latin women in these countries.
>>
>>1823089
>I'm sure there are Eastern Euros
There are, they usually start in Germany or Austria and proceed to move farther West every 5 to 10 years, Portugal is the end of the road assuming she doesn't return home to Romania or something.
>>
>>1823089
you're a degenerate who helps in the exploitation of vulnerable women, disgusting
>>
>>1823307
Then maybe they shouldn't suck dick so well
>>
>>1823307
Women are never actually vulnerable
>>
>>1823307
I’ve spent years of my life slaving away at physical labour earning virtually pennies. Am I not been exploited? Is anyone that uses their body to earn money vulnerable or just these women?
>>
>>1820731
>swiss
they're expensive af
>>
>>1813516
It's called a stork. That is where babies come from?
>>
>>1813398
>Tanzania
>bareback creampie
Christ dude, have some standards. That is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>1822989
>>1823022
>What makes the UK better / worse than other places?
>Soho in London is supposed to be the red light district but there really isn't much there. It's a far cry from what you can expect in Amsterdam or parts of Germany. It's pretty much doors with stairs which girls hire out and work out of, only problem being you can't see the girl before you meet them and there's usually only a handful working at a time.

Soho stopped being red light district long time ago.
Bayswater, Baker Street, Earls Court are the main whore areas in the city. And places like the infamous Chelsea Cloisters.
However London is extremely depressing and many prostitutes are on hard drugs, meth is an issue as is cocaine.
It makes behaviour and sex edgy, not in good way.
Also the stress of living in London for the girls(rent is sky high) makes them without joy.

The girls also have to work in pairs against the law, because otherwise they will be robbed by someone.
>>
>>1824065
Fun fact: when this anon returns home he also fucks random Tinder bitches bareback after using talk of his Tanzania trip as an icebreaker.

And now you know how HIV, HSV, HPV etc. penetrated deep into your suburban community.
>>
>>1824185
Cocaine makes women fun, so long as it isn't injectable drugs, who cares? The hottest girl I know loves her coke.
>>
>>1824185
What can you expect on these streets? Is it just brothels? what's the situation like
>>
>>1824195
Lol are you afraid of itty bitty needles, little baby?
>>
>>1824195
>>1824191
>>1824319
niggers
>>
>>1824331
bleach
>>
>>1824333
That was a pretty fun show, but it got confusing to follow after a few seasons.
>>
>>1824338
This is a kon thread desu
>>
>>1824319
I suspect it's not the needles he is afraid of, but rather the heroine. You fucking junkie.
>>
>>1824331
Probably is a nigger, since he can't afford cocaine.
>>
File: 1579573856507.jpg (113 KB, 1080x1350)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>1819162

i heard in makati, that there are certain go go bars where the girls don't cause trouble. I'm SEA myself and I brought a girl to my 5-star hotel and no doorman or receptionist asked for her ID, of course it was 3am and we could have passed for a couple. I was honestly actually freaking out getting her in and out the next morning. I honestly didn't know they took IDs, in hindsight should I have told her to leave her ID at the receptionist, it feels weird.
>>
>>1824989
There are two types of whores in thai/Philippines. The bar girls and streetwalkers. Bargirls you have to pay a fine to the bar to take the girl out an you know where they work so they are generally not gonna cause any issues. The street walkers are generally the ones who are 50/50 in causing problems. Since they work alone and can not show up in the same area for a few days some of them will cause issues if they sense you’re weak.thats why I say always decline if a street walker has a friend she’s says will come also for free or if she recommends her place instead of yours. The doorman /hotel I’d thing is basically if you want to do it I never really made a big deal out of it and only one girl who must have been a seasoned whore automatically took hers out and gave to reception when we walked in the building.
>>
Can someone recommend forums to join meetups in SEA?
>>
>>1822987
The best Polish girls are all in Germany
>>
File: fascinating.gif (691 KB, 255x209)
691 KB
691 KB GIF
say I have four days to blow anywhere in Europe, what's the best country for prostitutes as far as price and quality goes?
>>
>>1825266
Germany
>>
>>1815927
Not that anon, but are the girls charging their usual rates like they would outside of the club?
>>
>>1825266
>>1825025
>>1825267
Deutschland
I haven't been there since Coronachan, are brothels even still operating?
It'd be cool if they offered a discount to customers who got a doctor's note saying they were healthy within a week of visiting. Just an idea.
>>
>>1824989
That is a very attractive woman. I don't see that look too often but I like it.

Are there any Pattaya hotels that don't have a doorman or concierge, kinda like the drive up Motel 6s in the US?
>>
>>1825266
>what's the best country for prostitutes as far as price and quality goes?
Greece easily.
>>
>>1825341
redpill me on sex tourism in Greece, I'm looking at tickets for Athens 2 weeks from now and the price is tempting
>>
File: CCmNpkhW8AM7Bq7.jpg (111 KB, 1200x675)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>1813386

Where can i find a girl that looks like pic related? Eastern Europe? Germany??

if so... how much???
>>
File: CA7EiHYWsAA_I2M.jpg (80 KB, 956x646)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>1825960
>>
Last two girls posted are hot, facially aesthetic. Those are the type of girls I rate as 9+
>>
>>1825961
would love to smell
>>
>>1825341
>>1825945
Greece is not known for it's sex tourism, unless you're gay and into Arabs.
>>
>>1825978
Not who you're replying to, and not even gay or into Arabs, but I wouldn't mind fucking an Arab male out of pure spite for the muslims.
>>
>>1825978
How the fuck do Arab men end up becoming gay prostitutes in Greece? It just seems left of field.
>>
>>1825985
I'm the guy he replied to, and I hate muslims too, but fucking a gay arab in the ass for spite? you know he's gonna enjoy it right? I'm not gay btw
>>
>>1825960
>>1825961
dumb simp
>>
>>1825986
Probably due to refugees being disproportionately lgbt
>>
>>1825945
>redpill me on sex tourism in Greece, I'm looking at tickets for Athens 2 weeks from now and the price is tempting
>>1825978
>Greece is not known for it's sex tourism, unless you're gay and into Arabs.
I see you're new to this.
https://mylifeinproseandpoetry.wordpress.com/2017/09/10/central-athens-legal-prostitution-on-the-cheap/
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/world/europe/prostitutes-greece-crisis.html
It was so bad some years ago bitches would fuck you for a sammich.
>>
>>1814202
YES, Cambodia has it all drugs, girls, guns anything you can want. I made the mistake of going in raw, immediately i pulled out and put on a condom. still got a uti from the bitch though
>>
>>1826180
she's hideous
>>
>>1818829
I don’t really care I just want to fuck them
>>
>>1818829
When you get ridiculed for not having sex, you end up wanting sex. If you don't want women to be "exploited," stop ridiculing men for not having sex.
>>
>>1818899
>wanting purity when youre not pure yourself

>wanting to settle down.

It's a lie anon. It means nothing. Bothing does.
>>
So I have very limited knowledge & experience with prostitution in Hong Kong.

This is basically the gist of what I know:
>the vast majority of the working girls are Chinese, ie. they've come down from mainland China to whore themselves out
>there are also some Filipina/Indonesian/Malaysian maids/housekeepers who also do a little whoring on the side
>there are literal online catalogs where you can look up profiles & prices of prostitutes (miss148 and go141 being the most popular)

Having browsed these sites, I'm finding quite a surprising number of non-Chinese ethnicities. I even see listings for Japanese and Korean prostitutes. So here's my question: Is there any chance that these are legit, or are they actually just Chinese larping as Japanese/Korean/etc.?
>>
>>1827493
There are Korean and Japanese, but they are rare.
You can't walk into a building and access a Korean / Japanese.
Any supposed Korean / Japanese which you can access 'off the street' is larping.
>>
>>1822995
Speaking of Nevada, which cities are best in the state for brothels and prostitution? I know it's prohibited in LV and Reno limits
>>
>>1827493
>Chinese larping as Japanese/Korean/
there.
>>
>>1827493
If you go to Google Maps and search Temple St. in Hong Kong, the map marker lands right in the heart of where you'll find the largest concentration of streetwalkers. Go north up to Portland St. (IIRC) for a large collection of parlors. I didn't notice a really centralized red light area when I was there. It's mostly spread out around the night market area with Temple St. being the hot spot.
>>
File: HIV-budding-Color.jpg (4.09 MB, 2967x1971)
4.09 MB
4.09 MB JPG
>>1813398
yfw you advocate barebacking a Tanzanian hooker
>>
>>1827493
Japanese is considered the highest tier Asian woman in Asia. Many state they are half Japanese just so they can push up their prices. I never believe, and because I live in Japan you can usually see they're just Thai or Chinese lying. But to be honest Japanese girls don't have tits or ass (the moment the shirt goes off they lose two sizes). So they're not interesting to me. In p4p world I have the hardest time with Koreans, but if I spoke Korean maybe it'd be different.

Best milage by far is Thai or Ph.
>>
>>1827558
>Japanese is considered the highest tier Asian woman in Asia.
Yeah, that is exactly the reason why I was skeptical in the first place. Japanese women usually don't need to whore themselves, and even then, I still think they can do better than Hong Kong.

>you can usually see they're just Thai or Chinese lying.
Jesus Christ, even the Thais are doing this? Thais are even further removed from Japanese than the Chinese, so it beats me how anyone can fall for that.
>>
>>1827758
There are Japanese in Hong Kong, but you'd need to go through an agent to get to them.

Also, they command a significant premium.
>>
>>1827805
>Calling pimps agents.
>>
>>1826180
I went to Cambodia specifically for the gun range where you can shoot a rocket launcher, their was a sign up that said they were closed and would not be reopening. I would have paid more for that ant prostitute anywhere.
>>
>>1827558
Thai and Flips are fine, but I've also had good experiences with Indos. They tend to be the fun extrovert types and they seem to have fun in bed with you.
>>
>>1813398
>they do bareback creampie for $2
$2 total or $2 extra? lol
>>
>>1813458
HK was good, as was Macau
>>
>>1828059
How does it work in Macau? I know there are pros in hotels but what about those sauna clubs? Are they a bit like German FKK clubs?
>>
>>1828068
Never been to an FKK. It was a Macau sauna, named "Golden (Something)" I think, about 30 girls lined up on 2 stages, numbers on large wrist badges, most were Chinese, Thai, general SE Asian, a couple Japanese, and a couple eastern European. The mamasan brings your group over, you check out all the girls and tell her a number. Some girls will actively try to get you to pick them by waving/smiling etc, others are more subdued, perhaps due to attraction or just personality/or how much they need the business. Then you go with the girl to the desk, pay, buy condoms, and go to a jacuzzi/shower room with a huge bed. Went there twice with friends, was a great experience both times. This was about 5 years ago, not sure if things have changed since then.
>>
>>1828166
But this sort of behaviour is illegal in Macau
>>
>>1828166
What was the cost like?
>>
>>1828166
Also, they were arranged in price tiers, with the cheapest lined up on the left hand side, and the more expensive eastern Euro and model tier girls on the right, I think the color of the bracelet indicated the girls price tier. They were all good looking though.

>>1828167
>>1828167
Didn't seem like it was illegal then, I believe there were a bunch of these sauna clubs and they were quite busy and there was no need to sneak around going into one
>>
>>1828168
>>1828168
Don't recall, probably around the $100 to $150 range perhaps, I think it wasn't that much more than HK prices, possibly similar. Some of the clubs may be super shady, but this one was great, had a bar area to drink and chill a bit to get used to the environment and check out the girls (who were always standing on the stage when any customers were present).

>>1828167
Also, the casinos in Macau were chock full of hookers and tranny hookers in certain areas, very up front seemingly
>>
>>1813881
Which is the best German city for brothels/FKKs?
>>
>>1819379
its pretty gay though, you have to admit
>>
>>1827758
Domestically they do whore themselves out. But very rarely are they elsewhere in Asia. And my guess is it has to do with quality of life and average wage in Japan . They can get much more for less domestically, and things in Japan are not so bad as to force them out to bring in foreign clients. While a thai girl makes way more abroad since she's going my rates which are higher and clients who have more spending power. Lots of thais and Filipino women do a few months abroad to pull in large amounts to bring home on good exchange.
>>
>>1819283
Might actually be dangerous.
I don't know how fit you are though.
>>
>>1828173
Frankfurt probably. They have Oase and Sharks.
>>
Are the window brothels or regular brothels in Amsterdam open for buisness again?
>>
>>1828408
According to the news they are. I haven't been there to see for myself though.
>>
>>1828373
Have you been to either?
>>
>>1828410
I love how prostitution is so normalized in the Netherlands that they report it in the news like it's nothing.
>>
>>1828373
Thanks. Frankfurt sounds like a boring and expensive city. Whats the next best city that would have good FKKs?
>>
>>1828408
I must be fucking blind or something, because I was in Amsterdam just half a year ago, and I only ever saw window-women. I couldn't find anything that suggested it could be an actual full-on brothel.
>>
Why do Amsterdam prostitutes want you to get fully naked even when all you want is a blowjob? I shouldn't need to take my shirt off for a blowjob.
>>
>>1828446
I have been to Oase, it's really good. Would recommend.
>>1828520
Berlin has Artemis which is hit and miss. Hamburg also is a hit and miss, they have Atmos and others. Outside of Germany, there is Vienna which has Goldentime, which is good.
>>
>>1828536
fatty
>>
So, how is Italy for prostitution? Are girls easy to find anywhere? Are there many law related problems I could get involved in?
>>
>>1828169
China uses Macau as a money laundering city. How else are crime lords and Party officials going to legitimize their black money embezzled funds?
>>
>>1828520
Frankfurt is rather boring over all, but it's not like there's nothing to see or do, and if you're there for whores, I don't think you'd mind as much.

I don't have experience, but I'd look into Munich of Cologne.
>>
>>1828987
I honestly don't know, but seeing as they have a rampant gypsy problem, I'd be too afraid to even try.
>>
>>1829172
>China uses Macau as a money laundering city.
I wish they would use Macau more often, instead of buying up real estate in Canada.
>>
>>1829224
But then how would they send their kids away to keep money from the PRC, or keep you friends and family out of Canadian colleges?
>>
>>1828529
they are called private house. However, only the 10/10 women are in the window. Private house may have women 25-40, but for the price you pay, you get excellent service.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.