[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 46 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

Previous: >>9927738

Vital Bracelet BE currently available for Pre-Order at Premium Bandai JP.

The Digimon-exclusive version of the BE will be called the Digivice VV: https://toy.bandai.co.jp/series/vb-digitalmonster/topics/detail/2553/

25th Anniversary V-Pet styled BEs to release July 29: https://p-bandai.jp/b-toys-shop/special-1000014543/

English releases of the Digivice V (Vital Bracelet Ver 2) now called "Vital Hero" have been announced. Releasing in July, along with English DiM releases.

>Vital Hero Red with Dinosaur Roar DiM (Walmart exclusive)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/308184142
>Vital Hero Blue with Wolf Howl DiM
https://a.co/d/20lRnyj
>Vital Hero Black with Pulse City DiM
https://a.co/d/0N082y9
>Vital Hero DIM Card Pack 1 (Volcanic Beat & Blizzard Fang)
https://a.co/d/hTypQec
>Vital Hero DIM Card Pack 2 (Infinite Tide & Titan of Dust)
https://a.co/d/02soiT6
>Vital Hero DIM Card Pack 3 (Hermit in The Jungle & Nu Metal Empire)
https://a.co/d/5tHi8k1

-Wave 4 V-Pets Pre-Orders are open:
Tie Dye (Meicoomon): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PNWBRNH
Dark Camo (Lunamon): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B1387YFG
Dino Camo (Agumon): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PNWCYVK
Blue Camouflage (Meicoomon): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B13966QD

>V-Pet Evolution Guide
https://humulos.com/digimon/vbdm/

>Artbook Archive
https://archive.org/details/digimonseriesmemorialbookdigimonanimationchronicle

>Dynaction 16" tall Omegamon pre-orders open
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/210527

>DIM V3 Espimon & Ryudamon set available to pre-order
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0B3DD8368/

>EX3 Frontier DIM sets will be 2 sets of 3 cards
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000172269/
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000172271/

>EX2 Tamers DiM set will be individual retail releases
https://p-bandai.jp/b-toys-shop/special-1000013544/
>>
ShinMonzaemon is a new evolution that will be included in the 25th Anniversay Classic DOT V-pet DiMs for the BE.
>>
File: stewie sad.jpg (24 KB, 336x317)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>it's another tamagotchi thread again
>>
>>9964865
Retard
>>
>>9964873
>start getting momentum on new shf digimon releases including an all-new sculpt
>model kits doing well and getting pretty good releases
>cancel everything
>release dynaction instead
>it's omnimon again
It's like Bandai hates Digimon or something
>>
>>9964889
more like they forgot it was about the monsters
>>
Btw, I recently got my most saught-after DiM card in, thanks to that huge sale Amazon was having. But I can't get him to evolve? He's been through 2 evolution cycles already. I have him set up properly to evolve into Wendigomon. 5 trophies, 600+ vitals, 3 battles. But he still won't evolve at all into anything. Have I done something wrong or am I glitched or something?
>>
File: 20220805_141845.jpg (2.81 MB, 3930x3024)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
>>9964918
Forgot image, silly me
>>
Why are the new DiMs called Espimon and Ryudamon when it's obvious that the entire focus of these is Zubamon and Ludomon?
>>
>>9964849
Its Digital Monster, not MonsterS
You sick pervert
>>
So I got mine about a week ago, and I'm almost done with Howl. Am I right to assume the bottom 2 on the left I can only get with an Aguman DIM?
>>
>>9965030
Right, not left. My bad.
>>
File: 1659733666820.jpg (266 KB, 932x1647)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>9964918
>>9964920
Nevermind, he just evolved. Very strange.
>>
>>9964889
>>cancel everything
This is not a thing. What I thought was a Standard Angemon is probably actually an Amplified based on their captions. Regardless, from that video we know both model kits are continuing. The lapse in releases was probably them checking out how the last few releases were doing and would act accordingly once they got the data. Shf Dukemon just released, and they probably want to gauge the reception before committing to more. Shodo releases are coming, though pbandai. Anime Heroes are releasing soon.
>>
>>9965206
You seemed to have been in Adventure Mode. I assume once you left that it evolved? Otherwise yep, requirements, not sleeping, not in adventure mode, and 16 hours later. 24hr for later stages.
>>
>>9965030
Assuming Humulos’ guide is accurate and it works the same way as True Shadow Howl: you can get Omnimon Zwart as a plain ol’ evolution after you’ve beaten him in adventure mode (doesn’t matter if the mon you want to evolve or a different one from that DiM has beaten him, but it DOES have to be the same DiM on the same bracelet).

If you want to Jogress/DNA Digivolve Zwart, or if you want the original version of Omnimon at ALL, then I think you’d have to use the Dinosaur Roar DiM specifically (the walmart exclusive counterpart, unfortunately); Shadow Howl + Black Roar and True Shadow Howl + Mad Black Roar weren’t interchangeable, so I don’t think you would be able to take a Wargreymon or Black Wargreymon from those or from the Agumon DiM to evolve Metal Garurumon from Wolf Howl. (That said, I don’t think anyone knows for sure yet—the guy who documents requirements and maps out evolution requirement trees, Humulos, seems to have copied the entry for Omnimon and Zwart for Wolf Howl from their Agumon EX and Gabumon EX DiMs).

If you want to spend the least amount of money possible, wait until Dinosaur Roar is out (but it will probably remain exclusive to walmart and only packaged with a VB). If you’re fine with experimenting with a DiM that might or might not work, maybe try the Agumon EX DiM (but don’t be surprised when they’re not compatible)
>>
>>9965221
Forgot about Shodo and Anime Heroes
Hope you're right about everything else and they're just checking data before doing more. But knowing Bandai and how many lines they've just up and dropped makes me guarded in my expectations
>>
>>9965224
No no the adventure mode picture was from the other day. I had been out of it and waited about a day and a half, with all the right requirements and he still didn't evolve.
>>
>>9964939
They're going to be featuring in Ghost Game.
>>
>>9965230
Well thats a shame, Oh well, Im not even sure the Red one is coming to Canada. I have DIM set 1-6 on the way from US amazon though.
>>
>>9964865
Digimon is a v-pet franchise. Get over it.
>>
>>9964873
he's so expensive bros....
>>
>>9965575
He's also very big, so it makes some sense.
>>
>>9965030
>>9965230
No you do not need to jogress to get either of the Omegamon on the wolf howl dim. They're both just another evolution that takes 24 hours. You don't need an agumon/wargreymon.
>>
>>9965743
This is actually kind of interesting, as Megas don't usually have evolution timers.
>>
>>9965371
Yeah but looking at the evo lines it's clearly not about Espimon or Ryudamon
>>
So apparently old DiMs wont be able to train on the BE, making them completely obsolete. Feels completely pointless raising anything or even buying DiMs at the moment.
>>
>>9966609
C LA S S I C
B A N D A I
>>
>>9966298
Outside of the full lines for the weapons, the Dims feature a lot of Digimon that have or will appear in the show. Thats the main point. Duramon has already appeared in the show, maybe Ludomon will as well, and maybe their evolutions at some point. Ryudamon's full line is also likewise featured. Espimon just has the 2 forms.
>>
>>9966609
By training, do you just mean doing exercises to raise stats? I'm not too shocked, that probably has to be programmed into the card. As long as they don't go full greed mode and re-release all 30 some DIM as BE memories.
>>
>>9966609
There will likely be a way to earn trophies, they're far from obsolete.
>>
>>9966771
Trophies dont exist anymore on the BE. Old DiMs are purely just for raising and cant gain stats from training.
>>
>>9966791

We don't know what increased stats will be like on the BE yet though. For all we know BE mons could start weak and have to grind to be as strong as standard DIM mons.

And PP has pretty much been confirmed to replace trophies,. I'm sure at least those are comparable.

Point being, I think obsolete is a little off the mark. I'm quite sure you'll be able to use them as normal, and BE mons will just be stronger
Just as Din after Dim was stronger. And stronger.
>>
>>9966756
That's still dumb, from a programming point of view, the data on the card is pretty much only IDs, sprites, names and the background. I assume that the fact they're depreciating old DiM cards is because non-BE VBs wouldn't be able to store some extra data for the stats (and they weren't programmed for that whatsoever), no matter if they do something with it or not. However, I'm expecting Bamco to likely try to re-release the DiMs/upgrade them to BE at some point as an attempt to make some quick money.
>>
>>9966791
Where are you getting this info? Wtf would the evolution conditions be then.
>>
>>9967090
https://toy.bandai.co.jp/topics/detail/2644/

The "PP" stat is trophies now. It's all training using a DIM will earn you since you can't increase stats on those.
>>
>>9967147
You can freely select 4 types of training (squat, crunch, punch, dash), and train as many times as you like a day. Unified into one mode that can be done
I really like this. Making so that Hard Missions could only be done once each was such a dumb limitation, so this will definitely help the device feel better as a usable fitness device. I do wonder if the stat progression are lost between evolutions, and if there's any ways to reset the stat increases. Maybe something like the Reset Code. Given the unlimited nature, the same exercise for the stat you want can just get spammed, so that's good. Will be good to know how everything works for sure.

<Dim card / VBM card x VITAL BRACELET BE>
・ Even if you train, the character's status value (BP, HP, AP) will not increase.
・"PP", which was written as "trophy", can be obtained by doing any of the 4 types of training (squat, crunch, punch, dash) within 100 hours from the start of training.
Not sure if the translation is just bad about that 100 hours thing. I'd assume it's still one exercise per type for trophies.

<VITAL BRACELET BE body>
Jogress evolution system by attribute is abolished
That's kind of sad, I liked the flexibility of being able to evolve anything to anything because sometimes I liked going unusual routes. I wonder if this will be changed so that anything can evolve into anything, just with differing conditions.

<VITAL BRACELET BE body> Tamer
rank abolished
While it didn't do anything, I still liked having it. Seems needless to remove.
>>
kind of a shame that the old dims are going to be kind of obsolete with the BE. However that means that I can just waste less money on current dims and wait for the BE memories instead.
>>
>>9967260
Just cause you can't increase the stats? That maybe makes them obsolete for the 2v2 game (and we really don't have enough info to say this for sure), but aside from that it isn't going to make any significant difference. There's going to be a limit to the stat gains you can achieve anyways. At the end of the day it's always been more about collecting the Digimon you like, so in that sense there's no difference. Then there's always the possibility of something like a BE Dim that can carry non BE Digimon or something like that.
>>
File: walmartmon.jpg (470 KB, 547x800)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
"How can we make the vital hero packaging look worse?"
"Oh, I know, let's put a walmart logo on it!"
>>
>>9967487
Who cares? It's just going in the garbage. Just wish Walmart's website would let me order one. It went up for order but wouldn't let me add it to cart.
>>
>>9967487
I mean, it is an exclusive. Would suck for some uninformed person to see that, not buy it for whatever reason and then look later at other stores for it.
>>
>>9967299
>At the end of the day it's always been more about collecting the Digimon you like, so in that sense there's no difference
This. I just wanna collect shit.
>>
Will Impulse City or Ancient Warriors ever get a separate or BE release? I pre-ordered the BE and don't want to buy another bracelet just for two DIMs that should realistically be $11 each.
>>
>>9966800
>I think obsolete is a little off the mark
>BE mons will just be stronger
Which means old mons are obsolete. Why waste my time raising something that will lose in app when I could have spent the 100 hours training something actually useful.
Its retarded that they can rewrite trophies into PP and it applies to old DiMs but the new training doesnt. Just jew tactics to force people to buy new DiMs.
>>
>>9966800
>For all we know BE mons could start weak and have to grind to be as strong as standard DIM mons.
Would be nice if old mons start off with better stats but BEs have better growth potential but I think that's wishful thinking. I fully expect new cards to just straight up be better than the old ones.
>>
>>9967579
I wouldn't be surprised if veemon got another dim just because he's popular (and that 02 movie is coming out), but it's anyone's guess really.
>>
>>9967579
I think Impulse City with get a BE DIM considering that most of the digimon in that one are new.
I Guess they could release a new BE DIM that has most of the Ancient Warriors digimon.
>>9967580
I think the main issue is that the VB feels a bit more like a prototype that they decided to sell to test if people were interested on the idea and they used the feedback on the original VB and the Digivice V to finally release the finish product, the Vital Bracelet BE.
The only thing I don't understand is why release the Digivice V in the rest of the world but not the BE considering that the marketing for the new app is global pvp. (or at least that's what the marketing show)
>>
>>9967579
Where's the best place to pre order the BE? And when is it supposed to come out? I'm dumb and can't google good enough apparently.
>>
>>9967752
I wouldn't be surprised if there are plans to release the BE over here if it's successful in Japan, but they aren't going to announce anything just right now to make sure people don't pass up buying the Vital Hero.
>>
>>9967757
Pre-orders aren't out yet. Only the 25th BE, which will probably significantly pricier. You can find that at ZeninTCG.
>>
>>9967766
Considering that they apparently sold the VB on global P-bandai at one point, I'm sure they will sell the BE over seas even if the Vital Hero fails.
>>
The Our War Game Omnimon is the one with the shitty pink cape right?

Has there been one that's truely updated and has a decent cape?
>>
So Dim cards can be used a certain amount of times? Is there any major issues with the bracelets you guys don't like?
>>
Adventure missions are RNG right? Cause I'm getting my ass beat stage 10 despite having maxed vitals. Really want to get mugendramon
>>
>>9967968
>So Dim cards can be used a certain amount of times?
Is more like they can only be linked to a certain number of devices (and depends on what device you are using). For example you can only use an impulse city dim with one VB, however, you can use that same dim on three digivice V or VH. The upcoming BE doesn't have this limitations.
>>
>>9968027
Ya, completely random. Sometimes it really doesn't feel like type advantage makes a difference. You're better off getting another Mega before facing stages 11 to 15 though. I'm actually also working on NME right now and MetalGreymon and ZekeGreymon both caused me the most trouble. AtlurBallistamon lost twice, then HeavyLeomon lost once. Everyone else went down in a single fight.
>>
>>9967821
Omegamon Premium Color edition is basically the Dynaction in a smaller scale without the Tai and Matt parts.
>>
>>9967487
Just peel it off? It's clearly a sticker
>>
My 15 days old Blitz Graymon just died. Should I keep my Aegisgramon alive while I try to train a Machinedramon and jogress them or should I let him die? Aegisgramon is also 15 days old
>>
>>9970496
Depends, are you willing to deal with the hassle of keeping Aegisdramon for the week and a half it'll take to raise a Machinedramon? If so, go for it. Just remember to make sure Machinedramon's in the "lead" when you start the 5 tag battles, otherwise the resulting RustTyrannomon will inherit Aegisdramon's age.

Otherwise, it's probably best to start over if you want your Digimon on equal footing before fusing.
>>
Will my medarot DiM work with BoA vital heroes?
>>
>>9971120
Sure will. All names on the watch and app (besides Greymon and Garurumon) will still be in Japanese.
>>
Any recommendations for replacement Vital Hero bands that aren't rubber? Not sure if it's an allergic reaction or what's going on, but my wrist starts rotting after wearing these things.
>>
>>9970864
Thanks. I think I can cheat and keep Aegisdramon napping the entire time.
>>
Walmart finally let me buy the Dino Roar Vital Hero. What am I in for?
>>
>>9971306
Mostly a normal Digimon but training and evolution is determined by exercise related activities. And fighting of course. I think it's reasonably motivating for exercise if you weren't already doing some.
>>
>>9971556
I walk my dog at least a mile every day so I was definitely planning on wearing it then, it doesn't get my heart bumping really but it's not bad. Then I also walk to get from place to place since I don't drive anymore.

Also how susceptible are they to water? I don't plan on getting super sweaty in it or to really take it out in the rain. I' was curious.
>>
>>9971641
I think as long as you avoid a significant amount of water splashing directly onto the sides you'll be okay. People have alleged horror stories but the only direct anecdote I've seen was someone wearing it in the shower.
>>
>>9971191
>but my wrist starts rotting after wearing these things
Jesus fucking christ anon.
>>
>>9971191
There are some 3d printed adaptors which let you use regular watch bands, try looking into that.
>>
>>9971641
>I walk my dog at least a mile every day so I was definitely planning on wearing it then, it doesn't get my heart bumping really but it's not bad. Then I also walk to get from place to place since I don't drive anymore.
If you don't have pale-Asian skin make sure to turn it off or put the Digimon in backup when you're not walking, cause you'll drop values quickly throughout the day (Plus the evo time will still always be counting)
>>
>>9972084
Its the Vital Hero (Digivice V). It doesnt drop Vitals.
>>
>>9972084
Nta but I wear mine all day and I still gain vitals while just sitting around.
>>
>>9972084
>>9972129
Technically you need 1 step every 5 minutes to not lose vitals. If you're wearing it and not asleep then it's basically a given that you're going to get 1 step in 5 minutes. It's very sensitive.
>>
File: 20220809_001004.jpg (149 KB, 1417x1115)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
So these aren't possible to get outside of Japan, right? Must have been some kind of preorder NFC thing in person over there (anyone able to navigate whatever Japanese forums and know for sure?)? I have the plush, and they have no codes or anything, not that there's anywhere to input codes on the app.
>>
>>9971191
I think the official bands are silicone? have you seen a doctor about that?
>>
>>9971191
Are you sure you arent just wearing them too long and it's just chafing..? Like rubbing the skin too much?
>>
File: 79202210632.jpg (151 KB, 640x630)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Got these two chad's going right now.

Who are you raising?
>>
>>9973599
On my X an Aphamon I had on backup, will allow him to live for one more day and then let him die.
On my 20th: A Gazimon and Aegisdramon
>>
File: 1660059926588.jpg (1.31 MB, 3072x2689)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>9973599
Metal Tyrannomon X should evolve into Beealzamon X any time now. Just got my Vital Hero in and am raising Agumon. I have the Terriermon DIM and the DIM Holder with Wizardmon coming tomorrow.
>>
File: PXL_20220809_160035431.jpg (2.07 MB, 3072x4080)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
Running an OG pendulum with my buddy ToyAgumon on it.
>>
>>9973657
And I just got Beealzamon X! Woo!
>>
File: IMG_20220809_124817.jpg (239 KB, 1228x1638)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
If anyone was curious you can still jogress on a Vital Bracelet Characters. I wasn't sure if it would work even though it's basically a digivice v.
>>
>>9971767
I was being a bit dramatic, but silicon's fucked my wrist up pretty bad before. Used to have a quarter sized break in the skin from wearing a cheap watch I got for either my birthday or Christmas back in middle school. Had to keep it wrapped up for a month with some ointment before it was fully healed. A day or two with one of these would cause flaking in a day and this band took like 2 weeks to start having any effect.
>>9971911
Sounds good. Thanks for the tip!
>>9972995
>>9973432
No point in seeing a doc for it. Caught it early this time and dropped it to the second last notch once I saw the nick in my wrist. Once it's replaced, it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
Got my dims from US Amazon. Starting out with Blizzard fang. What an adorable little mallow
>>
>>9974028
>once I saw the nick in my wrist
oh, you just had an indent from the sensor on your wrist? that's normal because it sticks out.
>>
>>9974028
take a shower and wash the bands you fucking disgusting pig
>>
>>9975181
Nah, it's a small cut/break a bit up from my thumb. Right under where that clock looking part of the legal info would rest when worn.
>>9975627
That ain't it either anon. Shit's happened exclusively with these rubber/silicon bands regardless of crust levels.
>>
>>9973599
I decided to go through the unlockable eggs in the 20th, so I'm raising Duramon and SaviorHackmon right now.
>>
File: 20220810_121824.jpg (1.99 MB, 3890x2938)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
Got me Antylamon today
>>
When the fuck are they gonna open pre-orders for the regular BE/VV? I want to give them money.
>>
>>9976007
Excited for my Terriormon DIM to show up today.
>>
File: Rapidmon_(Armor)_b.jpg (33 KB, 320x320)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>9976156
Happy for you anon. I got it specifically for the main man himself.
>>
File: 1660147275149526[1].jpg (122 KB, 1317x660)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
https://digimon.net/fun/vote/

Favourite anime V-Pet, go.
>>
>>9976598
Design-wise, D-Tector, the gen 2 one, the og one. In real life, Digivice-V.
>>
>>9976598
I only ever had the American version of the D3. It should still be at my mom's house somewhere.
>>
>>9976598
sorry, these are LCD toys, not v-pets
>>
>>9976673
Are we not considering the Vital Series stuff a vpet? I guess it is more like these Digivice LCD toys than an actual vpet though.
>>
>>9976712
You dont really take care of it at all unless you consider vital vampirism as being taken care of, which the Digivice V basically negates since you barely ever lose vitals.
>>
Any word on more English DIMs? I know I can just get the Japanese ones, but anybody know any news?
>>
>>9976718
I still think of it as exchanging my energy to give vitals and trophies. It would be cool if you still had to do normal stuff like feed and flush poop though.
>>
>>9976727
I dont disagree with you from that stance, I just think the original VB was too hard/finicky with how vitals were collected and the V is way too lenient.
>>
Is the english Vital Hero on amazon what you buy if you want the vital bracelet and have never had a v-pet before
>>
File: 1660169986860.jpg (369 KB, 3072x4080)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>9976673
Japanese season 5 was a vpets as well.

Say hi to Chuumon.
>>
>>9976753
cute!
>>
>>9976748
The vital hero is the same as the Japanese digivice v which is the second gen vital bracelet. It's also pretty easy as far as v pets go in terms of necessary care.
>>
Do you think Bandai would make a modern style traditional vpet. Something with the VBs functionality like use of DIMs, NFC, companion app, color screen's all that jazz? I like my VH enough as it is, especially since I don't need to pay as much actual attention to it, but a traditional style vpet with all the extras of the VB would be cool as hell.
>>
>>9976726
Nothing new yet. It just barely came out, so I'd give it some time.

>>9976816
Idk, do they have a reason to? People keep buying the nostalgia ones such that they can just keep releasing the same ones with differently colored shells and keep making money. They already have the VB/BE, so maybe they don't want to diversify too much. Always possible, of course.
>>
>>9976834
Thats fair, I would like a DIM holder with DIM and if an english version is coming out i would just wait on that.
>>
Got Ryudamon/Espimon in today. Currently raising Sakuttomon. Not sure if I'm going for the Legends Arms route, or just winging it.
>>
>>9976771
I just ordered a vital hero from bezos-sama to fill the void in my life
>>
I'll probably be getting the BE/VV when it comes out, but I see that the BE 25th edition comes with Shin Monzaemon and the skin is swappable, so I might just preorder that. Shin Monzaemon is only available as a dot matrix mon, right, no full sprite? That's a little disappointing.
>>
>>9976923
Should help. It does feel like you've got a little buddy hanging out with you and exercising with you all day.
>>
>>9976937
I've gained a lot of weight bdddddecause I let my girlfriend feed me and I'm too disabled to do weight liftin but I want to see all the forms pulsemon has bros
>>
>>9976928
apparently the 25th anniversary dim will be sold separately
>>
Does anyone know anything about these, specifically how I could get one in America? They seem pretty new-ish. Thanks.
>>
>>9977397
You can get them off of P-Bandai or any other online store that imports P-Bandai like ZeninTCG. The series is called 'The Digimon'.
>>
>>9977403
Thanks. I see the bundles, are they not sold individually?
>>
>>9976753
Mine that I bought on clearance st Toys R Us never worked out of package. It's also yellowed severely. Still kept it though.
>>
File: m61372058436_2.jpg (205 KB, 1080x810)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>9977917
The cages were sold bundled together like so as a premium item. Only the original 1998 cage figures (and the Ghost Game ones) were sold individually.
>>
>>9975974
It wasnt harming you lol. It was normal. Just dont wear it so much.
>>
So the EN Vital Hero can read JP dim cards no problem and upload them to the app without any issues?
>>
>>9978945
Yes
>>
>>9978949
Is there like a pastebin or video of any tips for how to play. Like when can you take the bracelet off and relax without being penalized, do you just put it on sleep mode? And when do you use the app, after you're totally done training a digimon?
>>
>>9978959
You can put your Digimon to sleep at any time without penalty. That's best for when you can't/don't want to wear your VH. The app lets you store Digimon and battle online, but it's also got items and missions you can attach to your Digimon. Use items when you're trying to get a freshly evolved Digimon ready for battle and it still needs vitals, or to cut down how long it'll take for him to evolve. App Missions are especially useful, as you get 3 trophies for each one you do.
>>
>>9979017
Thank you
Is it best to get a replacement strap even for the Vital Hero (which has the p-bandai extension apparently?) so that it doesn't fall off? The strap seems really flimsy. Almost like it's a toy for children or something but that's just me projecting
>>
>>9978959
https://humulos.com/digimon/vbdm
>>
>>9979130
Only if you want a different color or need to replace the strap. The replacement strap should be the same as the one that comes with it.
>>
>>9978144
How much for all that? I need it.
Also, let's say you had to get the Death Penalty for a crime you didn't commit, but it has to be once thing.

Either get sliced the fuck up by the Grey Sword or blasted to shit by the Garuru Cannon, how would you want to meet your maker? And why?
Explain your reasoning.
>>
I received a lightly-used Digimon Mini and the jump ring looks slightly rusted. It works and the internals I can see without opening it look fine.
What are the odds that there's water damage?
>>
>>9979886
Your best bet is probably Aliexpress at this point.

You'd probably die mostly painlessly either way given how powerful Omegamon is, but cannon would be the best option. You'd get vaporized. Wouldn't even feel it.
>>
>>9979938
If it works, it works,.
If it has water damage, it probably wouldn't,.
Source: I had a mini with water damage.

Followup warning, Mi is are a little finicky regardless,. Don't be too surprised if 1/3 runs it just crashes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.