[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

If your significant other says "I don't want all these stuffed animals cluttering up our house," would you agree to get rid of some?
>>
No, I would get rid of the bitch/asshole who clearly doesn't love me or accept me for me.
>>
>>9964907
you'll remove someone youve loved for 12 years?
>>
>>9964917
Yes. They clearly don't love you back.
>>
>>9964917
It took 12 years for them to say theyre tired of the plushies?
Thats pretty deceptive and they deserve to get kicked to the curb.
>>
>>9964917
You're surprised someone on /toy/ would pick toys over people?
>>
>>9964669
Not having a room dedicated to your toys.
>>
>>9964669
Possibly, unless they really are cluttering up the house and becoming a hindrance.
>>
>>9964963
This is the same place that bragged about killing loved one's pets because the animal messed up their precious transformers. Good times.
>>
>>9964669
We would talk about it for sure. But I can't see myself having that many stuffed animals and most of the ones I do currently have are either beloved childhood relics or part of my BaB collection, so I probably wouldn't agree to get rid of any. I'd be up to moving them out of partner's way or finding some other way of storing them, but if they demand I actually get rid of them after I explain they're really important to me, we have an issue.
>>
>>9964669
>significant other
>plush toys
yep, this is the fag thread alright.
>>
>>9964907
BASED
>>
>>9964917
You'll remove best plushies for some meatbag.

NGMI
>>
>>9964907
You'd be the type of person to get fat, and stop caring about their own hygiene, then bitch when your other half complains you stink.
>>
>>9965091
Boyfriend or girlfriend, wife or husband. "Partner" is for stupid faggots. Stop being an idiot.
>>
>>9966225
Not that anon, but 'partner' is gender neutral. If you say 'wife' then it means the poster is a man (very, very likely at least). Some people say 'partner' just to give even less info. about them or speak in very broad terms, like how we post on this site anonymously.
>>
The only rational answer here is that it depends on how many you have. If you're some kind of hoarder that has bears crammed in every free inch of your house, which are obstructing movement and impossible to keep clean, you have a problem.

My partner and I have a solid ~20 stuffed animals scattered around the house between us, but they're appropriately sized and placed so as to not be a nuisance.
>>
>>9966225
>>9966290
>Mention 'my boyfriend' in a contextually relevant post.
>Immediately get twenty "fuck off faggot/tranny" and ten "LONDON"s.
>>
>>9964669
put them in cobra clutch and throw them out the front door
>>
>>9964907
>be mentally ill hoarder
>have house filled with plushies
>can't set foot in any room without stepping on a plush
>cat feces and cat piss on every plush
>jizz and/or pussy juice on all the pokemon plushes
>somehow trick a poor sap into being in a relationship under these conditions
>they get fed up of having cat-shit and jizz encrusted pikachus rubbed against their faces
>they suggest getting help and getting rid of some
>"YOU DON'T LOVE ME. CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST"
The absolute state of people these days
>>
>>9966489
Those are some really weird assumptions to jump to.
>>
>>9966290
"Partner" is used exclusively by raging homosexuals or closeted faggots.
>>
>>9964949
people do that and it sucks, ex did that to me about my preds and kaiju figures. I think they believe they don't mind at first but eventually get fed up with.
For OP, my take on this is consider trimming down your collection and fucking talk to your 'significant other', try to reach middle ground
>>
>>9967983
but how much is too much
>>
>>9964669
Compromise. Keep some put away and rotate them seasonally.
>>
>>9965038
>Not knowing when to greentext
There's some advice for (you)
>>
>>9964945
>>9964949
Because of bags of beads taking up too much space in your living quarters, making it difficult to live comfortably?

Yeah, I’ll pick up your ex who dumps you, she’s in the right you child.

These are trolls right…?
>>
>>9964669
Kill them and turn them into a stuffed animal. Best if both worlds, you keep both!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.