[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: wp1922202.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>nigh endless supply of varied designs from monsters, soldiers, wastelanders and mutants
>enough army buildable characters to fill a bunker
>generic enough to appeal to people who just like wasteland aesthetic
>massively popular series with normies, getting a tv show from the westworld crew
>loads of merch already exists

Why is a franchise as seemingly ripe for action figures as Fallout so barren? All there is is some absolutely dogshit funko figures and some admitttedly cool but expensive high end ThreeZero Power Armor figures. You'd think a company like McFarlane or some other western team would snatch Fallout up and have a wave out every week. If Halo can encompass multiple figure lines why not Fallout? Confusingly I'm pretty sure mcfarlane has the license even
>>
>>9958777
All of the fromsoftware games, the souls games (Demon and 3 Darks). Easy.
>>
>>9958780
The souls games are starting to get better figures. We got figma of the Bloodborne and sekiro protagonists, and SHF is doing Festering Fingerprint Vyke and Figma is doing a generic Tarnished in the Bloody Wolf armour. Bizarrely though Dark Souls proper hasn't got anything beyond some absolutely shit dollar tree 5poa figures, or garage kits. There was a prototype for a Black knight from Ds1 that was shown and presumably cancelled.
>>
>>9958785
Already pre-ordered Vyke. Never played Bloodborne tho since I only got into Playstation long after it was popular and played other PS exclusive when I got it. It's on my list eventually. But that's what I'm getting at, like nobody made any figures of the various knights and maybe a hollow or a demon or two? That shit would sell like crazy.
>>
>>9958777
>gamers don't buy toys
>>
>>9958777
There are some cool designs but I think there isn't a destinct enough MC for corporate to latch onto

>inb4 the "Gamers don't by toys moron shows up"
>>
>>9958822
goddamn it the faggot beat me by 19 seconds
>>
>>9958822
Yeah, thats a decent point. The Lone Wanderer they use in marketing is literally the most generic captain kirk looking guy possible. Id say the Power Armor is a better mascot since its on (nearly) all the covers
>>9958821
Im begging you to please find an outlet. Take up a hobby. Try gardening
>>
>>9958814
Ive wondered for a while if it was some bizarre licensing thing. But it does beg a lot of questions. Figma has made a figure of Demons Souls, Sekiro, Bloodborne and now Elden Ring, cancels their black knight and then this shit gets officially licensed somehow?
>>
>>9958777
Every single franchise I’m into is basically a barren wasteland.
Berserk-Outdated figmas, most of these you can't even find anymore, and expensive statues
Dorohedoro-1/6 scale, statue shit or that one 1000 toys ones
Valley of the Wind-Revoltech producing them at a snails pace, at expensive prices, and it'll be years before it's actually important characters. Otherwise it's slim pickings and not are what you want.
Ira Zeriam the animation-Expensive Rare Garage Kits
Twilight Princess-Only 1 figma, statueshit elsewhere or 3D print a model
Inuyasha-Nenoriod shit and 1 figma of the japanese schoolgirl character who uses a bow (said figma killed the entire line)
Devilman-Good luck hunting them down in the aftermarket, and none are of the original costume
Fallout-1/6 scale high expensive stuff from Threezero, otherwise fuck you.
Elder Scrolls-Fuck you.
Doom-Macfarlane shit, funko pop shit, or waiting on figma's ass for Doom Slayer
Elden Ring-Figures gonna take years to come out and most likely won't have all the larger and more complex characters that are my favorite
Watchman-Good fucking luck
Valve Games-NECA’s figures are fucking awful and lazy (the TF2 ones being really bad). Threezero’s 1/6 scales are decent, and the portal figma stuff is good too. Or you could but that shitty 1/6 gorden freeman that got waterlogged doing transport JFL.
ATLA-Nenoriod of Macfarnlane shit.
Metro Series-Fuck you.
STALKER Series-Fuck you.
Metal Gear-You can try and hunt down the Raiden figure, otherwise fuck you.
Keagan Ashura and Devilman at least have some figures. Somehow.
"Yeah, I'm really enjoying Witch Hat Atelier, I wonder if there's a figma or pop-up parade of-"
$300+ Statueshit
Why does this shit keep happening?
>>
>>9961879
hay man keep up hope i thought some of my favorite franchises where in the same spot as yours but i got my figures and they where way more obscure then yours so theres hope.
>>
>>9958777
im still hoping 1000toys or mezco pick up fallout because they would do a really good job on a suit of T80 power armore or NCR ranger gear.
>>
>>9961879
Looks like your kind got rightfully replaced.
>>
>>9961933
My kind? What's my kind, and what did it get replaced by?
>>
>>9961941
took the bait there.
>>
>>9961949
Not really I'm just asking a question. The bait doesn't even make sense lol.
>>
>>9958821
>>9958822
>>9958830
I'm a gamer. but i wouldnt buy toys of these guys
>>
>>9961956
this anon said it best >>9958822 you know its gonna lead to this.
>>
>>9958777
>Why is a franchise as seemingly ripe for action figures as Fallout so barren?
Cause we got cursed with this trash for several years. Still clogging up 5 Below and other discount chains

>https://www.knightsoftheslice.com/collections/cyma-reunion/products/fallout-mega-merge-vault-dweller
>>
File: 1628399571766.jpg (361 KB, 1920x2051)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
I sympathize OP, I too would like some non-Funko Fallout shit. Even though I'm generally not a fan of McFarlane, I could see Todd making some fuckhuge Deathclaw someday and doing it justice. I know he's done Doom stuff so obviously must be tight with Bethesda to some degree, was the deal just for Doom specifically and not anything else? idk what you could make from Skyrim but you could just do the power armors from Fallout and I'd be content.
>>
File: 1630270649424.jpg (76 KB, 510x680)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>9958777
McFarlane *did* have the license. They announced it at Toy Fair 2019 with Doom and Skyrim.
>>
>>9958830
They can do like Hasbro's Selfie Series.
>>
>>9961879
Metal Gear has had multiple full figure lines what are you talking about? There's tons of options for mgs it was massively popular
>>
>>9962598
True but I wanted to bitch that there's no full Metal Gear Rising lineup so I can pose Raiden beating the shit out of the bosses.
>>
there's a bunch of fallout stuff from figures to vehicles, to working customizable pipboys. problem is it's all rare and stupidly priced. if you got the cash tho it's out there.
>>
>>9961941
Dumb fucking American.
>>
>>9962657
yeah wish they would have done a sam and maby a armstrong god knows people would have gone nuts with those 2.
>>
>>9962657
>>9963658
gamers dont buy toys
>>9958780
>>9958785
>>9958814
dark souls figma never, armored core got all sort of toys because mechafags enjoy playing with toys, fantasy nerds only care about playing dress up and shouting lightening bolt
>>
>>9963593
I’m black so I’m doing the replacing cracka. Can’t wait for a AY revoltech black panther to be in every home.
>>
>>9965335
You sound like you wear a cock cage while doing no fap
>>
>>9965377
armroed core has no new games yet still receives new toys. dark souls figma never. no model kit for dark souls. go buy your 5poa glyos dark souls
>>
>>9965377
why did you reply to this guy he always dose the same post to troll.
>>
>>9965391
no trolls here anon, gamers do not buy toys, children do, its why roblox, minecraft and fortnite do well while over watch, neca tf2 left4dead heroes of the storm flop, as well as dark souls figma never because gamers do not and never will ever support the toy industry because they'd rather buy useless ass video game crap you cant even touch
>>
>>9965402
Think you should tighten the cage a bit more, it looks like your balls are still squeezing a lil testosterone into your cute twink body.
>>
>bethesda shit
no thank you
>>
>>9965464
BRRRRAAAAPPPFFTTTTTT Mmmmmm tasty mommy thank youuuu!!!
>>
>>9965402
Figma makes game characters all the time as well as threezero, along with copious amounts of statues. Hell, buying the neca alpha predator unlocked the alpha predator character in a video game so you’re either retarded or a troll for cherry picking. Plus there’s figmas of other fromsoftware characters and figurearts is doing elden ring so There goes your theory. Figmas also done portal, went all in on death stranding, and has several Links. Clearly there are other factors at play here other then “gamers don’t buy toys!!!” I’m a gamer and I’m getting figma Jin from ghost of Tsushima so that blows your theory out of the water.
>>
>>9965464
T80 and classic fallout desings wasn't there doing so no not bethesda shit
>>
>>9965540
its like you cant help your selfs but rush to take the bait. is it just the kinda post sets off your tisum super hard and you cant help you self but give this dude what he wants.
>>
>>9958777
The answer is usually licensing costs and or projected sales but neither of those seem like they'd be issues. Maybe Fallout just has too many characters that are only briefly relevant. Execs often fixate on named characters to drive sales so if you're left with mostly armor sets maybe the boomers in charge thought it wasnt going to move.

I'm still surprised we haven't had:
>armoured vault suit protags
>enclave power armour
>brotherhood power armour
>mr handy
>super mutant
>ghoul or something
>>
>>9965464
Literally every design in fallout was adapted from other artists
>>
>>9965540
List and name every single video character good smile has made for their figma brand, mobile games can be included too such as Alice gear aegis.
>>
>>9958777
Theres a ton of Fallout merch you retarded /v/ fag. Its just stupidly expensive.
>>
>>9961879
Sounds like you need a 3d printer, friend
>>
>>9965863
The Gaming Heads Handy and Gutsy are really damn nice anon.
>>
>>9962086
wha happen to it?
>>
>>9966470
Why dont you read the last arrow
>>
>>9965845
It’s fun to take the bait
>>
>>9966439
Nah Id rather tighten your cook cage lil cute boy, oughhh it’s so sexy when you get all uppitity on 4chan oughhhh
>>
>>9966713
Yeah any figure I 3D print, paint, and cloth is gonna look like shit abd be stupidly expensive and time consuming.
>>
>>9961879
>Berserk
who cares
>Dorohedoro
who cares
>Valley of the Wind
who cares
>Twilight Princess
who cares
>Fallout
who cares
>Elder Scrolls
who cares
>Doom
who cares
>Elden Ring
who cares
>Valve Games
who cares
>ATLA
who cares
>Metro Series
who cares
>STALKER Series
who cares
>Metal Gear
who cares
>"Yeah, I'm really enjoying Witch Hat Atelier
who cares
>Why does this shit keep happening?
because you don't care about toys, you expect things you like to have toys when they're not meant to be a commercial property in the first place, just merely some dumb video game or anime
>>
>>9967351
gamers will never ever cry about a lack of toys the way they cried during goober gate, because all they want to do is smash their video games in their face like the brain damaged, soys pog champing retards they are
>>
>>9966721
Where can I buy this and for how much
>>
>>9967358
Your momma cared when I came in her asshole last night
>>
>>9967362
Oh I see, English is your second language. I’m sorry for making fun of you I thought you were just retarded. Now give daddy a kiss baby boy.
>>
>>9967367
you will never own a 1/12 collection of all the things you love because the creators dont care about catering to 1/12 man children
>>
>>9967370
go smash a video game console in your face and level up your gamer rank today with a limited edition gamer fuel like the totally badass you are
>>
>>9967371
That's the whole point of this thread? To list toys series that don't have any figures? I don't know what else you want me to talk about here bro. Other then the time you bounced on my cock like a little girl.
>>
>>9967383
>To list toys series that don't have any figures?
sounds like cry baby bitching to me, from people that dont even care about what toys already exist. go make your own stuff its current year and heckin 3d print all of it like a totally badass gamer you are
>>
>>9967375
Honestly I've been reading more books then playing games recently, and when I do I only play single player games. I do take whey protein before I workout but that's because I typically skip breakfast. You sound really angry right now man, like you're the one here who would break a controller on their face for being angry people buy toys and play games. I think you should actually seek help man. That, or maybe riding daddy's dick for a few hours will help calm you down?
>>
>>9967364
Pretty much anywhere, most online stores sell it, like $150-160. I got one from EE with a 10% off coupon.

It's fully articulated, with lights and sounds and animation. There's a silver Codsworth, a weathered Codsworth, and a Gutsy. The Gutsy still has the same voice chip as the handy though which is kind of a disappointing cop out.
>>
>>9967390
I actually 3D printed a toy. A sex toy. It was a big black dragon cock and I shoved it up my ass while screaming "Paarthurnax!" over and over imagining my dragon daddy fucking my tight femboy hole...
>>
>>9967392
sounds like your kind dont deserve to be catered to, go 3d print your own toys already
>>
>>9967395
Very pricey, I'm guessing it's 1/6 scale at that price? Figure looks great though.
>>
Always the same with these threads. Dumbass non toy collectors crying about their niche obscure shit no one has heard of never getting anything because of entitled dumbasses thinking they're the center of the world
>>
>>9967398
Then why are you here man? Make your own toys already and show them off in the custom thread. I'll wait. I'd love to see what you come up with.
>>
>>9967408
no need, original stuff is made all the time
>>
>>9967404
I think you just complain too much
>>
>>9967410
Well what do you use your 3D printer for? Come on, show us your cool stuff already. Please?
>>
>>9967411
I think dumbass gamers dont deserve to ever be catered to, it always floped. neca floopped, never works out when making anything gamer related because its a dead end market and they only want wholesome funko pops, meme tshirts and twitch donations. gamers would rather donate to assmongold than ever buy an action figure of a character form the games he plays
>>
>>9967402
Yeah it's quite large. Bigger than I expected.
>>
>>9967428
You radiant such a femboy energy. You need to take estrogen immediately and call me, I've been wanting the perfect femboy ass for years now.
>>
>>9967434
He'd be perfect for ThreeZero's 1/6 scale power armor figures. I got their dorohedoro figures and they're pricey. Plus I barely have room for 1/12 figures, I don't think I can afford much room to another 1/6 figure right now. That's a sexy Mr. Handy though, they did a good job with it, it's right out of the games.
>>
>>9967455
That was exactly why I bought a Handy, it's perfect next to my 1/6 Power Armor. The scale might not be exact in-game canon but it looks great to me. I can't afford to buy another but I'm happy with what I have.
>>
>>9967496
BASED post a picture of the two of them here
>>
>>9958822
Just make a figure of one of the best armors from each game.
>>
>>9958777
I don't get it either. I'd love for a decent action figure line to grab up the license. Even if it were fucking McFarlane or something, I'd go for it. I'd really love for something like a Chogokin power armor figure. Not really into the ThreeZero figures.
>>9958822
To be fair to that guy, when /v/ has threads about vidya merch, they constantly sperg out about statues being superior to figures.
>>
>>9967656
heres an idea, gamers do not care about toys and think it looks childish because of all the soys boys on social media like robo of the fwoosh pouring cum out of his mouth
>>
>>9967658
Here's an idea, lock your doors. I'm coming for you.
>>
I farded
>>
>>9967640
I;m gonna make a self-insert figure so I can fuck a custom sexy deathclaw with.
>>
>>9967817
SNNNNNNNIIIIIFFFFFFF Mmmmmmm thanks daddy
>>
>>9967658
Kill yourself Athena

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.