[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: kolwho.png (239 KB, 575x432)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
Welcome to MOTU General! Don't accept any imitations.
Previous Thread: >>9945694
Recent news:
MYP He-Man now streaming on Youtube.

Special Edition SDCC Edition News:
Recent News:
Mattel Creations:
- Special Edition 40th Anniversary Masterverse Skeletor vs He-Man SOLD OUT
- Origins Eternia Playset coming soon to Mattel Creations order date TBA
- Camo Khan Origins TBA
- He-Man origins 40th Ann pack with Origins styled Filmation, NA, Mike Young, and Netflix He-Man with chrome swords order date TBA
- Skelcons TBA
- Grizzlor Origins TBA
- Motu x FallGuys tba
- MCX Power of Grayskull
- Still available MCX Snake Mountain

Target preorders:
- Exclusive Sun Man and New Adventures He-Man
- Sun-Man & the Rulers of the Sun 3 pack with Pig-Head, Flat-top Sun Man, and Space Sumo

Walmart preorders-
- New Eternia Battle Armor He-Man Masterverse figure (non exclusive)
- Origins Roton (supposedly Walmart Exclusive)

Misc:
- Snake Men Origins wave: Snake Armor He-Man, Bolt Man, Kobra Khan (no gimmick, just effect piece), and Rattlor (rattle, but no springload strike gimmick, just extra neck parts)
- King Hiss revealed, retains most of the original gimmick
- Masterverse Jitsu up for preorder on Amazon
- Preorders for Masterverse 40th He0Man and He-ro up on BBTS and EE
- Season 3 trailer for NF He-Man and the MOTU up, will release in August
- Mondo 1/6 Battlecat and Trapjaw on display
- Mondo R Skeletor SDCC Exclusive

Big display at SDCC Featuring:
- Masterverse R Sorceress, God-Lynn, Classic Frosta, Concept Man-E Faces, Stratos, Shadow Weaver, Pig-Head, NA He-Man

Netflix:
- Mer-Man, Hordak, Skeletor on “Battle Bones”, “Stridor” and Moss Man revealed

Archive:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/toy/search/subject/%2Fmotu%2F/

Discord:
https://discord.gg/gawhFwRdyp

Thread Question:
If you could make a new who hero faction what would it be? Would there be a specific theme or mixed bag of characters?
>>
dubs and revolution will be praised as the best motu show
>>
Some one went a little crazy making shit post threads.

Thankfully we have a real one up now
>>
I'm officially out of space on my shelf for more origins figures. What do?
>>
>>9954024
Post shelf and we'll tell you how bad the situation is, depending on who you're missing.
>>
>>9954024
I feel you I had to put all my masterverse figures into a class photo set up instead of dynamic poses....If I tired to fit my Origins in there too it would be a mess.

Time to get some new shelves
>>
>>9954040
pic fell into oblivion
>>
File: 220-1-Skeletor.png (742 KB, 900x663)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>four MOTU threads because It's not enough for the attention whore to spam retroshit threads, now he tried to force nushe-ra shit.
Gosh, I hate summer so much!
>>
Finally, a good fucking thread
>>
>>9954044
Summer isn't even the issue. The retrotard is making the board hell. It's such obvious spam, too.
>>
File: 20220731_191544.jpg (1016 KB, 2166x1836)
1016 KB
1016 KB JPG
>>9954038
shelf below is TF so I might need to just invest in ikea glass.
>>
>>9954059
You should give me that Baltard to clear up space.
>>
File: BzImt9_IMAA8qD_.jpg (45 KB, 720x480)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>9954054
and mods are as useless as always
>>
File: 20220731_191941~2.jpg (486 KB, 1836x2597)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>9954063
he's all yours , anon
>>
>>9954073
Err thanks...
I already have him with matching skin tones but its the accessories that elude me.
>>
>>9954059
Well you've got a couple of Ninja Turtles stealing space that could go to key characters like Snout Spout and Mantenna, but other than that you're stuck. I'd suggest risers on whatever shelving unit you move them to, as the back row is almost invisible.
>>
File: 3628li1hgre91.jpg (2.23 MB, 3024x4032)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
Was this line popular enough for Mattel to go after the rights for them for origins?
>>
>>9954082
God I hope so, but the line has no n-
>>
>>9954082
The Mattel reps that watch these threads surely note that we bring them up frequently.
The problem is that the line has the wrong kind of diversity. Lots of Snake men, a dog man, the almighty Baltard but no chocolate Americans.
>>
>>9954090
>God I hope so, but the line has no n-
name? It's right there: "Galaxy Fighters". Though I think they're the same molds as "Galaxy Warriors", to make things confusing.
>>
File: 61mXY3jBL7L._SL1001_.jpg (75 KB, 634x1001)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>9954092
>no chocolate Americans.
>>
if next wave is just Randor, Trapjaw, Digitino, and Whiplash I'm probably just going to get Randor.
I already have a trapjaw and don't need more skeletor goons, and Digitino looks... really boring.
>>
>>9954152
I would buy Digitino if I can get a suit and guitar in scale to fit him...gonna make him Eternia's Richie Valens
>>
>>9954175
for your consideration
>>
File: howdareyou3.png (357 KB, 522x546)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>9954152
I'm worried this is the wave that sits on pegs until summer 2023. Hell they STILL AREN'T CLEARING JITSU WAVE here. It's getting outta hand and annoying. That and the same dx wave from last winter.

>>9954175
Easy use a WWE guy like Honky Tonk Man or something.
>>
>>9954197
The guitar works for me, but the suit looks too much like pajamas to me...I'm leaning more toward Million Dollar Man for that. He's closer to what I have in mind
>>
File: 68316_Gargantos 1A.jpg (1.86 MB, 2300x1540)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>9954152
If only Mega would make Whiplash, I'd have the full cast of "To Save Skeletor" by using these Legos for Sh'Gora (and selling the minifigs to someone who gives a damn).
>>
>>9954212
Whiplash is my least favorite Evil Warrior, BUT if I could find and Origins scale stand in for Sh'Gora, AND if the make Goat Man, I would buy Whiplash in an instant to recreate both To Save Skeletor and Secret of the Dragons Egg golden book
>>
>>9954198
>Hell they STILL AREN'T CLEARING JITSU WAVE here
you should see how bad my target is. I only ever saw jitsu once, the rest has been clogged by naked stratos and keldor two packs. Masterverse seems to move regularly in my area though. Good for those guys I guess. btw i'd buy the shit out of whiplash just saying
>>
>>9954211
The guitar falls apart way too easily. Mego Jimi Hendrix guitar works good for origins figures
>>
>>9954073
BALTARD NOOOOO
>>
>>9954152
Is Trapjaw a re-release or did they change something on him?
>>
>>9954329
Mini comic version
>>
File: fisto1twopage.jpg (367 KB, 1600x891)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>9954243
>recreate both To Save Skeletor and Secret of the Dragons Egg golden book
Right on!
>>
File: MotU-Torton.jpg (1.79 MB, 1614x1312)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
This should have been real...
>>
>>9954475
>He-otherman on the crane.
>>
>>9954198
No Whiplash? I can tell you aren't a long time MOTU fan.
>>
>>9954152
>>9954512
>>
>>9954198
disregard
>>
File: MotU-1984.jpg (1.19 MB, 2392x1722)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>9954510
"Guys, I'm starting to suspect Prince Adam runs off because he's secretly He-Man."
"Don't be ridiculous, Teela. Even He-Man and Battle Armor He-Man aren't the same person."
>>
>>9954059
Genuinely bummed they didn't release Mr. T or Undertaker outside of the US. I want them but not for 100 bucks each.

>>9954019
Speaking of mad stacks, jealous of your nascent hive of wasp women.
>>
>>9954059
You clearly need a triclops to help you "see" the problems with your shelf.
>>
>>9954557
That's about what I paid for Hulk, and I'm in the damn USA.
>>
>>9954359
Oh...that's not great.
>>
>>9954565
you'll buy your minicomic shit and sunman figures and you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>9954243
>if the make Goat Man

Monkey Paw wish granted. Everyone will now have a chance to add Goat Man to their collection. Look for the Mattel Creations exclusive Spring 2023.
>>
File: MotU why tho.jpg (109 KB, 1080x812)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>9954575
I do wonder how many retail waves Mattel expects to sell a Ruler of the Sun in.
#8 has Sun Man, #9 Pig Head, #10 Digitino (not confirmed), #11 Bolt Man ... Space Sumo got shunted to a Target 3-pack and fancy MC packaging.
Apparently the Snake Men consider them important.
>>
>>9954557
They’re making a new Mr. T and Undertaker. Although, without the motu crossover aspect
>>
>>9954609
I can't tell, but are Typhoon and Earthquake using Andre parts?
>>
Yo guys need to cool it on all the MOTU threads. You don't see the other General's doing it.
>>
>>9954619
Might be a new "widemuscle" buck, Andre's not nearly that bulbous in his muscles.
>>
>>9954629
Mods refuse to ban the one troll who keeps making them, so it's the jannies that let us have 5 generals
>>
>>9954594
>King Hiss has vowed to destroy the Rulers of the Sun!
So if they keep the bios where the non-Sun Man humans are from Earth, are the Snake Men going to go 1987 movie on us?
>>
>>9954619
Looks like a new torso at least. They also don’t look as tall
>>
File: Tard-O-Game.jpg (92 KB, 817x1011)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>9954063
>>9954079
>>9954306
>>
>>9954657
Give Andre some tiny legs.
>>
>>9954682
>>
>>9954609
I just want standard overalls Mr. T or denim vest.

Also fuck the people who keep making fake generals. They're just shitposts to bait people to get mad so anon can have his giggles and shits.
>>
>>9954698
>>The day Anti Eternian He-Man became: >>MASTER OF THIGH UNIVERSE
>>
>Shiggity shoogity, I'm coming for that booty!
>>
File: FF1-Chaos.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>9954709
I do love the Skelegod figure.
>>
>>9954721
I kind of wish I had better options for mooks for him. But he looks bad ass fighting Daguva too.
>>
File: 48972289862_32a3c3a3a0_k.jpg (980 KB, 1087x2048)
980 KB
980 KB JPG
>>
File: modulok back.jpg (1.02 MB, 1962x2500)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Returning to MOTO after 37 years, looking to buy a Modulok. Trying to follow the recent remakes and stuff. There are a lot of weird versions since the original. Have the other recent remake figures been painted and carded the same as the originals? It doesn't seem like Modulok has been mentioned yet.
>>
>>9954869
We're still waiting for them announce this one. Not sure why they're not doing him sooner considering they kept emphasizing on focusing on modularity between figures to the point they removed iconic features from some of the snake men.
>>
File: 1654180377690.png (379 KB, 733x809)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>9954869
Jitsu getting ready to slap-u-lok
>>
>>9954709
*Shiggity Shokoti
>>
>>9954869
I can't believe Modulok just shot Spikor to death gangland style.
>>
File: IMG_0340.jpg (1.16 MB, 2779x1876)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>9954978
>Shiggity Shokoti
>>
somebody should pop a hordak head onto a dc multiverse hellbat body
>>
>>9954475
I can easily see this having come out. its up there with the dinosaurs they released near the end of the original line. i love when motu vehicles are just animals its the fuckin best.
>>
>>9955009
Masque really has a "but I'm a NICE GUY" look on his mask
>>
>>9954584
Considering this is Goat Man we're talking about, I'll take it without fuss. He's only just above Kol Darr on the scale of "literally who?"
Unless his Revelations appearance changed that?
>>
File: Modulok old newer.jpg (256 KB, 1600x1200)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>9954869
MotU Classics Modulok is the one you want. He had a more detailed sculpt, each limb had knee/elbow and ankle/wrist articulation and the arms, legs and body segments connected with ball joints instead of the old pegs only allowing swivels.
That was the second-ever Modulok and the only newer one until Mattel licensed MotU out to a company called Super7, which made a new sculpt at that same size that only included body parts seen on the old cartoon and a bunch of "retro 3.75" figures.
A Modulok for the new Origins or Masterverse lines hasn't even been announced yet, meaning it's probably at least 12 months away.
>>
>>9955182
I wonder if 2024 is gonna see a big Horde push?
I assume that we won't see them at all in 2023 since Snakes will be the big thing, but once they clue up Snakes, we've got both Modulok and Multi-bot with all their extra pieces, the most popular Hordak variant, 2 large scale beasts, 2 playsets (not that I expect they'll do both, but one or the other).
>>
>>9954042
Damn, that long haired teela has proven to be very versatile hasn't it? Looks good on lyns body, you had a pic of long haired lyn on classic teela body too correct?
>>
>>9955212
>I wonder if 2024 is gonna see a big Horde push?
>I assume that we won't see them at all in 2023 since Snakes will be the big thing,
Well, that's possible. Though note that beasts/vehicles for 2023 won't be Snake-related, because they're not doing original creations at retail.
But if they won't even do army-builder skeletons except through MC, who the heck would they do for basic Horde members in such a push? Dragstor, Catra and Entrapta? But that raises questions about other PoP characters.
>>
>>9955269
>who the heck would they do for basic Horde members in such a push?

Cartoon color repaint of Mantenna, basic Mosquitor with a new non-functioning torso, Horde Zombie He-Man, long awaited retail Grizzlor release without the axe and gripping hand because they make all the difference dontcha know.
>>
>>9955212
Sounds reasonable but I hope 2023 isn’t just Snakes! I need my Two Bad, Spikor and Moss Man figures sooner or later. I get the delay with Two Bad, because the torso is an inconvenient cast but Spikor and Moss Man should have been made ages ago.
>>
>>9955281
I have to assume that's why Spikor and Moss Man were in the first lot of Masterverse
>chief, the fans are getting antsy. They want to know why we haven't done Moss Mand and Spikor yet
>tough, tell them to keep waiting. I'm doing Snakes and Sun Man.
>just stick a Moss Man and Spikor in Masterverse, see if thst shuts them up until I feel like putting them in Origins
>>
>>9955291
I had the same thought! LOL… it seemed too convenient that those two were immediately in Masterverse.

Oh well, I only collect Origins so I guess I’ll keep waiting. It’s especially aggravating because we know they have the parts ready to go for Spikor thank to the JYD figure…and Titus for that matter but we keep getting sidetracked with Sun Man figures that I have literally zero nostalgia for. Sun Man and Pig Face were fine but almost all of the other figures look like cheap bootlegs because… well… that’s what they were. Why not make the Sun Man supporting cast online exclusives and get toys on the shelves that will sell? Two Bad (and others) captivated me when I was 5, standing in a TRU aisle… no reason to think it wouldn’t capture the attention of kids today. Sun Man supporting crew just look boring.
>>
>>9955281
>I get the delay with Two Bad, because the torso is an inconvenient cast but Spikor and Moss Man should have been made ages ago.
Right. With Kobra Khan revealed, Moss Man and Spikor are the last vintage characters who reuse parts.
Not counting DB Skeletor and Hurricane Hordak, here's how I'd guess they're prioritizing the remaining vintage figures:

Moss Man, even if they decide to shunt him to MC for cost reasons
Sssqueeze and Snake Face, of course
Spikor
Sy-Klone, because "85 is more popular than the two years after" and also Strobo reuse.
Two Bad
Blast Attak, if they've started figuring out modern engineering for him. Probably the only Evil Warrior besides Skeletor they'd consider it cute to have on a Snake logo card.
>>
>>9954869
Man, the Origins version of this guy is gong to be a $60 Mattel Creations Exclusive, isn't he?
>>
>Have to ship my pile of loot tomorrow...
>Pig head isn't out yet....

Pig bros... I got too cocky...
>>
>>9955305
I’m sure Mattel realizes there’s some fans that only want the original characters and as soon as they produce the last of them those fans disappear. No more free advertising, no more impulse buys, etc.

If they drag out the last few figures they can ram all kinds of side story crap down our throats. Movie figs, space MOTU, Sun man, some other bootleg toyline, cartoon iterations, comic iterations, slightly different shades of coloring for classic figures.

Then once they’ve bleed us dry we’ll get Blast Attak, Sssqueeze, etc.
>>
>>9955305
I think Extendar is gonna get priority.
They've just teased him on Kobra Khan's box and his engineering is gonna be significantly easier with they're decision to go with swappable pieces instead of real extension with other figures. Plus, he was one of the "vs Snakes" heroes from vintage
>>
>>9955331
Can’t wait! Growing up I usually inherited toys from my big brother, Extendar was my He-Man essentially. I never got the man himself, so Extendar was “Super Armor He-Man” for me.
>>
File: FYnWsVeVEAAx_Hn.jpeg.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1080)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>9955269
>ut that raises questions about other PoP characters

Minicomic Adora (basically just She-ra sans cape and headdress) is on Grizzlor's card. I'd say that's not insignificant and they're priming us. Just keep in mind that it's pretty clear everyone is gonna be either the vintage toy fashion dolls or minicomic version.
>>
>>9955305
>strobo reuse
i will nut if we get an 88' wave bros. Ive wanted those guys since classics (and never got them because poorfag), but origins release? dude im all in on that.
>>
>>9955329
I sincerely hope you turn out right. Im in no hurry to complete the vintage line up or anything. Whatever keeps origins trucming along (and gets me everyone from fuerza t and the 88' wave) is fine by me.
>>
File: MotU-snakeattack-02.jpg (471 KB, 1066x1600)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>9955331
My thinking was that Extendar is paired with Dragstor as one of Hordak's evil cyber-surgeries (as opposed to Duncan's good ones), so he could get delayed until more Hordies are released.
But also
>Confronted by a band of Snake Men TM, such as Terror Claws Skeletor(R)
I love that.
>>
File: pop entrapta toy.jpg (125 KB, 810x1080)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>9955351
>Minicomic Adora (basically just She-ra sans cape and headdress) is on Grizzlor's card.
Ah, so she is.

>Just keep in mind that it's pretty clear everyone is gonna be either the vintage toy fashion dolls or minicomic version.
That's kind of a mixed bag.

Best girl Frosta is pretty similar, but they're already doing a Masterverse that's spot-on to Filmation.
Entrapta is also pretty similar, and the gold is strictly superior to Filmation gray.
Toy Catra would be a tough one to accept due to no Horde symbol. They could do Shower Power first, to be nice to vintage collectors.
>>
>>9955382
I don't think they care that much about rigidly sticking to minicomic canon in prioritizing releases
They didn't release Moss Man and Stinkor together when they were minicomic rivals
They didn't introduce Kobra Khan like a year ago to establish him as Skeletor's servant before Hiss shows up
Not pairing Rattlor and Tung Lashor in a wave when they were an established duo
The introduction of She-ra circumvents the "He-Man is sent to Etheria to give Adora thr power sword" origin, she just shows up as already She-ra from the Multiverse place
Ninjor and Scare Glow were already Evil Warriors, no "skeletor had to summon them".
>>
>>9955404
If they're sticking to minicomics, Catra is technically not even Horde. She's her own stand alone villainess with her own home base, henchmen and schemes. I guess they could still have allied with Horde, the same way Hiss is allied with Skeletor, but she won't be what Filmation was pushing

If you're a staunch Filmation purist, you're probably better off sticking to Masterverse, because I doubt you're gonna get your headcanon here
>>
File: RCO367_1583470098.jpg (448 KB, 1066x1600)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>9955412
>If they're sticking to minicomics, Catra is technically not even Horde. She's her own stand alone villainess with her own home base, henchmen and schemes.
Well that could be fun too. I'm assuming that'd mean the same treatment as other stand alone villains rather than the "high school mean girl" take.
>>
>>9955366
Don’t get me wrong… I am not a purist, there’s whole waves worth of figures that I’d snatch up in Origins form. Movie, ‘88, etc. particularly fond of the Space Mutants but I suspect there’s a segment of the fan base that only wants the original figures and I think Mattel realizes it.

Regardless, of all the neat little tangents they could have given us… they chose the incredibly dull Sun Man stuff first. Before Snake Men! Before finishing off the core Horde!
>>
>>9955430
>>9955412
And by the toy material and some other stuff Catra isn't even a villainess. She's just She-Ra's jealous friend like Veronica to Adora's Betty.
>>
>>9955281
It would be very hard to fill out whole year with Snakes. I think multi-boxes and exclusives will be varied aside from Camo Khan (Although 3-pack with Snakeified Duncan, Teela and Mekaneck would be great)

Year is about 4 waves and 2 Deluxes, that's 11 figures (once you remove unavoidable Sunners) and keep in mind each Wave will likely have at least 1 vintage Heck, Deluxe are nothing but vintage.

So you spread SF, Squeeze and Lashor between 3 waves, fill out spots with 3 '88 Wave guys and Snake Armor Skeletor, you still have 2 spots left plus Deluxe.

We're bound to get some heroes unless they'll get creative and put Snake Man-At-Arms, King Grayskull, Zodak or POG characters or something like that. I'm not even pretending Fangor, Unnamed One, Snake army builder or Lady Slither have high chances.

>>9955305
Spikor doesn't reuse that much (legs and crotch) but he's still the biggest reuse left after Mossy. They might even save on chest if armor will be removable.

>>9955351
Funny, I was just thinking that I wouldn't mind just some key PoP toys being released but honestly if we just got, say, Glimmer, Bow, Catra and Entrapta, that would just start a ball rolling on demands for more Pop toys. There are already fans who keep complaining that we still haven't get another POP figure. 2-4 more would silence them, it would encorage them.
>>
File: RCO268_1583470098.jpg (473 KB, 1066x1600)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>9955508
>And by the toy material and some other stuff Catra isn't even a villainess. She's just She-Ra's jealous friend like Veronica to Adora's Betty.
Man, reading those minicomics for the first time in the Dark Horse omnibus was wild.
>>
>>9955404
>Toy Catra would be a tough one to accept due to no Horde symbol.
Modulok, Multi-Bot and Entrapta have no symbol either. Not sure on Mosquitor.
>>
File: RCO271_1583470098.jpg (545 KB, 1066x1600)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>9955558
>OK, now let's never address that Hordak took baby Adora
>>
>>9955561
Most people will say the blood window counts as his Horde symbol, but no, Mosquitor doesn't have the proper symbol with Hordak's face either .
>>
File: 20220801_131450.jpg (1.09 MB, 2190x1816)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>9955558
>Frosta is shy, lonely and just wants affection, not forward and assertive

This would give the dynamic with He-Man a whole new flavor.
>>
>>9955407
I think that just implies that She-Ra already had her origins and Khan already switched sides. This isn't some continuity reboot that starts from zero.

>>9955412
Not exactly, Catra mentioned aligence to Horde.

I like to pretend that Origins is sequel to vintage minicomics but they seem more to aim for boiling pot of all continuities, similarly to Classics.
>>
File: PoP-mini-CatBow.jpg (694 KB, 1365x2048)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
>>9955563
And if I remember correctly, the minicomics never mention any other foster parent for Adora. The Horde is just... not there when we first see grown Adora, and "her Veronica" Catra is.
Also in Bow's first appearance, he and Catra have a conversation about the "many years" Adora's friendzoned him.
>>
>>9955558
I found it funny that this the closest to implying MAA know Adora and Adam's secrets. Troughout all minicomics it's never suggested Duncan knows that He-Man and Adam are one guy.

>>9955563
Very first minicomic feels vastly different from rest of comic. Crystal Castle was some kind of important mcguffin, shields were powerful magic artifacts, Swift Wind talked...
>>
>>9955599
First comic is pure nonsense that would leave any kid that didn't watched show completely lost. It makes "Dragon's Gift" comic look like a good adaptation.
>>
>>9955579
>I think that just implies that She-Ra already had her origins and Khan already switched sides. This isn't some continuity reboot that starts from zero

Then I think thst still falls in line with not needing to make sure Extendar and Dragstor are paired in a wave together. We've already seen the origin and don't need to be reminded of it.
>>
>>9955599
>her friendship is my greatest reward

What a simp
>>
>>9955566
>no, Mosquitor doesn't have the proper symbol with Hordak's face either .

>Modulok didn't have a Horde symbol because he was designed as an Evil Warrior
>Catra only got one on her animation model because her toy wasn't for MotU at all
>Multi Bot and Mosquitor didn't have Hordak's face on them for raisins

>Entrapta was created for PoP like Catra, and Filmation didn't bother to add Hordak's face to her clothes
>Classics put Hordak's face between her breasts
>just his face, not the whole bat
>years later, Nu-Ra happened
>>
File: Hordakmyp.jpg (44 KB, 870x491)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>9955623
>put Hordak's face between her breasts
>>
>>9954073
Balturd
>>
>>9955579
>Catra mentioned aligence to Horde.

Wasn't thst the last or second to last minicomic? I'm not gonna argue it never happened, but the vast majority of her minicomic existence is not-Horde. I guess it's a similar situation to Kobra Khan...she's more famously Horde, he's more famously a Snake, but for the most part, as far as the minicomics go, she spent more time independent just as he spent more time with Evil Warriors
>>
File: 1159690366-850x560.jpg (63 KB, 850x560)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>9954609
Give Asuka
>>
File: RCO445_1583470098.jpg (524 KB, 1066x1600)
524 KB
524 KB JPG
>>9955577
>This would give the dynamic with He-Man a whole new flavor.
Definitely!

>>9955579
>Not exactly, Catra mentioned aligence to Horde.
Yeah, that happened in the last two minicomics. Also pic related.

>>9955643
>Wasn't thst the last or second to last minicomic?
Second to last in the Dark Horse omnibus. It prints the 1987 Shower Power/Bubble Power one before the Netossa/Spinnerella, though it's not always clear why they picked a certain order.

>>9955603
>I found it funny that this the closest to implying MAA know Adora and Adam's secrets. Troughout all minicomics it's never suggested Duncan knows that He-Man and Adam are one guy.
Ha, good point.

>>9955607
>First comic is pure nonsense that would leave any kid that didn't watched show completely lost.
Right.
>>
>>9955648
Isn't that line exclusively doing classic era wrestlers? I wouldn't expect anyone that came after the Attitude era at the latest
>>
>>9955657
Isn’t Bray Wyatt a modern wrestler? He got a figure
>>
>>9955676
I completely forgot about him
>>
>>9955643
Basically the very last comic tried to be more cartoony in designs (you can even see it in Catra's mask here) and in fact that sides were reffered as Great Rebellion and Evil Horde and last comic even had Horde Troopers.

Those minicomics liked to soft-reboot themselves in this "well, maybe we just didn't mention this before" way. (The only hard reboot was adding Adam to continuity) TBF most of character introductions are also done in "maybe we just never mentioned him before" way.
>>
>>9955648
Are they even doing modern wrestlers in the SS line? From the last decade at least.
>>
>>9950418

You want to talk easy reuse, recycle MC Stratos as Avion Warrior. Most obvious heroic army buider after Palace Guards and it still haven't been made. Add Avion Staff and it's a easy win.
>>
How about if Slime Pit came with Mutant Warrior?
>>
File: MotU KotSM 09.jpg (633 KB, 1066x1600)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
>>9955715
>Those minicomics liked to soft-reboot themselves in this "well, maybe we just didn't mention this before" way. (The only hard reboot was adding Adam to continuity)
Soft reboots get particularly fuzzy in the ones for MotU 1986. "King of the Snake Men" cites Filmation as canon...
>>
>>9955725
I might grab a couple more from Target clearance to make them Avion Warriors. Ill just give them random weapons from my MOTU accessory box.
>>
File: MotU TTCS 02.jpg (572 KB, 1066x1600)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>9955736
Then next in the Dark Horse omnibus is "The Terror Claws Strike", where the architecture of Eternos seems different, Randor and Marlena are older, and Sy-Klone is white?
>>
File: MotU TTCS 03.jpg (523 KB, 1066x1600)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>9955742
OK, so maybe coloring errors don't make a different universe... (see also: is that Rattlor?)
>>
>>9955676

He stuck out like a sore thumb which makes me think he was some sort of carryover from motwwe. I think that dude who worked on motwwe who posted on the org said the classic guys sold better. With Earthquake and Typhoon it seems they're gonna keep digging too.
>>
>>9955747
Yes, that's Rattlor miscolored green
You can tell by the gloves and the head frill that Rattlor had in his first couple of appearances
>>
File: RCO050_1583470098.jpg (582 KB, 1066x1600)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
>>9955747
But then in "Escape From the Slime Pit", Hordak makes Slime Zombie He-Man walk from "Evil Horde territory" to Snake Mountain (where Skeletor has his Terror Claws).
>>
File: RCO135_1583470098.jpg (607 KB, 1066x1600)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>9955756
Then in "The Hordes of Hordak", we see the Fright Zone on Etheria still looks like the toy even though they cited Filmation as canon in KotSM.
>>
>manage to snag a Horde Trooper from one of Target's online sporadic restocks
It's probably easier for me to buy it from literally anywhere else, and to army build too, but I'm piggybacking off of a relative's Redcard for free shipping and discount

How many is a good number? 2 to put behind a squad leader? Or just the 1 to be the designated punching bag among my Horde guys?
>>
File: MotU O Horde.jpg (2.21 MB, 4160x3120)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>9955989
Always 2. You've got adult money and there are very few army builders in MotU for space to become a concern.
This was more of a conundrum with Cobra army builders for me as a kid. "Oh, these troops look the coolest and they're not individuals, but if I buy more than one I'll miss out on more characters on the pegs this year than I otherwise would,,,"
>>
>>9955435
aside from the goodwill garnered from representation points, I think matty pushed sun man as hard as they did because it allowed them to make a handful more figures on the basic origins buck. erego they get to put off vintage purists for a time and make more variants and repaints in the meantime. its kind of ingenious in a business sense.
>>
>>9955989
2 or 3 is adequate. You need more than 1, but 4+ is just being greedy
>>
fuerza t aside, do you guys see matty grabbing the licenses to any other bootleg lines? I think once they're done with sun man, they'll cover some big factions ans then we'll move onto stuff like the 88' wave or fuerza t. After that though I cant imagine what they'll do beyond other MOTU iterations and vintage characters. Maybe an 87 movie wave, some more 200X, etc. In terms of bootleg lines what else could they even get?
>>
>>9956012
>>9955998
>2 or 3 is adequate. You need more than 1
>Always 2
>but 4+ is just being greedy
I think the only thing stopping me from going nuts with troopers is them only including their rod accessory, if they had a crossbow I'd really contemplate doing dedicated close-range/long-range teams lol

Plus I figured they'd look pretty awesome as escorts, so a trooper standing behind each shoulder is gonna be my goal

>but if I buy more than one I'll miss out on more characters on the pegs this year than I otherwise would
Not too different for me now considering online stock can be pretty spotty as well, though obviously it's a lot easier to refresh a webpage than going to the store every few weeks or so (the guys who put up with doing toy hunt tours around their city every few days scare me).

Man, I wish I had the time to do an old-fashioned trip to the toy shelves, even if it ends up being figures I already have or resident pegwarmers. Though when my other options of spending my free time is chatting with a decent family and taking time to myself fiddling with action figures I think I'll take the sporadic online spending.
>>
>>9956009
>aside from the goodwill garnered from representation points, I think matty pushed sun man as hard as they did because it allowed them to make a handful more figures on the basic origins buck.
Nailed it.
They all reuse Origins torso, upper arms, hands, legs above the boot cut and featureless shoe feet, right?
Is there more than 1 set of forearms or bootlegs to Rulers of the Sun? Everyone gets at least 2 unique accessories (a zillion for Kikto) and not even everyone's head is unique.
>>
>>9956021
From MOTUverse, I think they only need to POG.

It's just 4 toys and 2 of them are actually part of vintage line. To me, POG and 88 are the only must-haves beyond vintage, though I would like Fuerza-t.

But other bootlegs? Nah, nothing I saw held appeal for me. Sun-Man clogging the line is bad enough. He's a little interesting novelty but I wouldn't want to repeat that. If Mattel wants to become Smash Bros or Multiversus of toys, make it a separate toyline.
>>
>>9956059
Yeah, I think they all have the same bracelets, undies, and shoes except for Pig Head. Each toy is a new head, weapon and armor. Main reason thy got it other than that creator apparently kept rights to it or something making it easy to buy the line cheaply and you know, diversity points.

I will say at least it's one of the less obvious MOTU-copies. No skeletons or buff dudes in this X-shaped harness.
>>
Wonder if next MOTUeasday is any good. What would you guys want? Announcment of Origins Wave 10? CGI toy Wave? Thunder Punch He-man demonstration? CGI show clip?
>>
File: galaxy-warriors.jpg (99 KB, 540x405)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>9956066
>creator apparently kept rights to it or something making it easy to buy the line cheaply and you know, diversity points.
Yep, super convenient.
I bet Mattel would love to sell us all the Galaxy Warriors next, but how do you find the rights-holder? Whoever owns Sungold's trademarks probably doesn't even know it, but there's a huge risk that they'd appear as soon as there's money to be made in court.
>>
File: shadowwarrior.jpg (584 KB, 1344x840)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>master of martial arts
>becomes default samurai over the years
I'm guilty of doing the same to Jitsu too
>>
>>9956100
Nice, i love it. Might have to steal this idea for my juitsu

Just got this glorious bastard in and he's so red I love it. He's almost neon red. My pic does no justice to how red he is. It's like a fresh can or red playdoh. He was my favorite as a kid and I love him. I'll have to pull out my 2000s repro and see how he compares
>>
>>9956115
Clawful pairs nicely with Jitsu (shared colors, one big hand), and both were tournament fighters in "Clash of Arms" with the as-yet unreleased Whiplash.
This makes him a good enemy for Fisto, but I also like to make Clawful and Buzz Off friends.
>>
>>9956132
>Clawful
>Jitsu
>Fisto
Ultimate Rock-Papper-Scissors match.
>>
File: cy-chop.jpg (186 KB, 1024x793)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>9956150
Someone say scissors?
>>
>>9956077
I highly doubt it'll be good at all. ONE of these is gonna be another NFT reveal, a cgi grayskull reveal, and you can bet tomorrow is just going to announce motu revolution season 2
>>
>>9956271
Assuming any of the announcements are good at, I wouldn't count on anything cool until the last one on Oct 12th. Other than that, it'll just be mundane shit of confirming stuff we already know is coming or showing off trailers or figure boxart or whatever.
>>
File: Galaxy Fighters.jpg (153 KB, 1525x1037)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>9956099
God there’s so many of those type guys from the bootlegs of the bootlegs and knockoffs of the bootlegs here and so many good designs lost to time, wish these guys would come back because again they would be good muscle guy content or continue being based on paintings perhaps, I wanna get one single of this type mold for my personal collection but guys are starting to realise how much some of them are worth unfortunately for me
>>
File: rollerwarriors4c.jpg (102 KB, 599x800)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>9956289
thrift stores and flea markets would be your best bet to find some for cheap. otherwise you'll be charged ludicrous prices for even the fugliest of vintage bootlegs. on a semirelated note, I wish the toy industry was still competitive. imagine if we were lucky enough to get the modern day equivalents to galaxy warriors from lanard or anyone else on that similar rung in the toy industry. theres serious demand for something like that if you ask me. if for nothing else than to have some affordable army builders.
>>
>>9956100
i dont think theres a single motu character that doesnt end up looking cooler with a cape
>>
File: cover1.jpg (92 KB, 800x450)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>9956077
anything mega construx related other than snake mountain. id kill for a new line up of skeletor skulls. I bought every one from the first wave sans fisto because I couldnt find him.
>>
>>9956060
>But other bootlegs? Nah, nothing I saw held appeal for me. Sun-Man clogging the line is bad enough. He's a little interesting novelty but I wouldn't want to repeat that. If Mattel wants to become Smash Bros or Multiversus of toys, make it a separate toyline.
given the complicated rights situation surrounding the more fan favorite knock offs like speclatron and galaxy warriors I think fuerza t is the only place left to go. that said I dont think mattel should shy away from crossovers. ive mentioned it before, but I think now more than ever a blackstar crossover should happen. its evident for the most part that universal and mattel are on decent terms and its not like anyone else is rushing to merchandise blackstar. the majority of blackstar's foes would be easily rendered in origins too which would ultimately see another few waves of easy reuse for mattel. in the same vein I wouldnt mind a thundercats crossover either. either would satisfy me.
>>
>>9956100
>future eternia
>jitsu has turned a new leaf as a psuedo ronin figure
>because of eternal balance and ying-yang bullshit, slamurai becomes a bad guy
>>
File: Yor.jpg (397 KB, 867x1200)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>9956311
And there’s a lot of other stuff that isn’t used in the slightest such as pic related
>>9956333
We will never get something of such high quality or fun as Turley Fighters again vs third party because either third parties or most knockoff/bootleg companies that don’t have trash tier plastic are too afraid to experiment
>>
>>9956347
I'm the hunter from the future?
>>
>>9956357
Italian Barbarian stuff, Italian Swords and Sandles content would also be good for the Galaxy type stuff (Hercules 1958 especially)
>>
>>9956289
I think I had that lizardman. And I for sure recognize the wolfman.
>>
File: tenor.gif (566 KB, 498x280)
566 KB
566 KB GIF
>>9956347
Wow! I'm the hunter from the future!
>>
>>9956347
>We will never get something of such high quality or fun as Turley Fighters
the best we could hope for are origins exclusive OCs that homage lines like that. though even that is a long shot.
>>
>>9956347
Holy shit, that movie had He-Man bootleg figures to boot? Fantastic
>>
>>9956368
it's an art toy, underworld bootlegs made a name off making modern day galaxy warrior styled figures, similar to zoloworld
>>
*underworld muscle
>>
>>9956375
Ah, ok
>>
>>9953994
He'd be a mail away figure if he was made in the 80's
>>
>>9955764
Seeing some of the interviews and stuff from old Power Con panels, most of the comics were commissioned out before the year of product was even solicited or shown at toy fair. Artists had sketches to work off or pics of sculpts. There were more comics added as the line got closer to shipping so then they’d see stuff they drew before was different from others they worked on or they’d want stuff brought closer to the cartoon looks. Most of the cartoon changes didn’t even come from them getting sent a tape of episodes to freeze frame and draw off of. No one gave that much of a shit for continuity then.
>>
File: New Barbarians.jpg (30 KB, 266x374)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>9956368
>>9956375
Well I found some shit I certainly would want galaxy toys of Because holy shit look at these outfits
>>
>>9956321
>anything mega construx related other than snake mountain. id kill for a new line up of skeletor skulls.
Aaah, yes!
They just released an all-new Halo assortment of 3, why can't we at least get a couple figures with Tower Tools and Stilt Stalkers to go in cases with Slime He-Man?
>>
File: 20220801_165002.jpg (253 KB, 1393x1055)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
Saw these customs on twitter, thoughts?
>>
>>9956347
>a MotU-style Yor figure
Who put that much faith in Blast Hardcheese?
>>
>>9956428
I'd like to see that girl's figure (har) done with pistol holsters on the belt concealed under a cloth robe, like Ric Flair just got in the non-crossover 5.5" WWE.
>>
>>9955989
I don't get the appeal of getting the same toy more than once unless it's like a different color or something to set it apart. So one is good enough to me.
>>
I wonder if Malaysia is still going to get wave 10...they'd be due to get it this month and we could finally see the line up and boxart.

I know that one Malaysian YouTuber said Origins was ending in Malaysia, but like a week after saying that they got thr Mantenna wave, so who knows
>>
>>9956341
>Ninjor still an asshole
>Slamurai reneging on peace because of something for his wife
>Jitsu trying to find purpose in his life after Skeletor and maybe Fisto for tragedy points
I can see him taking to the roads with Stridor instead of Night Stalker in his journeys
>>
File: Gloves.jpg (31 KB, 555x256)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>9956465
This film and Megaforce would be perfect for action figures I swear, Italians just know how to make good outfits for toys (they never made any unlike South Korea making entire films specifically for like 3 bootlegs)
>>9956458
His character and stuff fits better within the confines of Galaxy Warriors vs regular He-Man I feel
>>
>>9955676
He was, he hasn't wrassled since the wwe cut him loose last year. I still don't feel like I understand why he was in wave one but it's over now.
>>
Found Mantenna, Pigdude and 200x He-man. Only got Mantenna and the Pig. Now I wait for Whiplash to come out.
>>
File: 20220801_194144.jpg (1.62 MB, 2160x1456)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>9956578
>>
>>9956366
those look like knock off sector figures
>>
>>9956446
maybe another 10 or more customs and they might be able to make something good
>>
File: 20220801_200712.jpg (2.73 MB, 2082x2770)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>
>>9956679
they're knock off sectaurs utilizing galaxy warrior heads and weapons
>>
>>9956694
>i will never unsee mantenna as booba pepe
>>
>>9956653
>>9956694
Goddamn, need my Mantenna.
When the fuck are either bbts or Amazon gonna get this fucker?
He's basically the only thing I'm waiting on right now. After that I'm done until Tung Lashor probably
>>
>>9956720
>Mekanek, Rattlor, Mantenna, Tri-Klops, and Extendar as part of the "AWOOGA" Brigade
Any other character that would apply?
>>
>>9956503
this all makes for a great backstory to a jitsu variant.
>by the end of his quest he dawns new armor
>it's effectively silver and gold dragon blaster armor with a red chinese dragon on his back
>>
meant to say silver and green
>>
>>9956734
Snake Face
>>
>>9956734
snake face and extendar for sure, maybe rio blast for added freudian humor
>>
>>9956734
Spikor if extension of any body part counts
>>
>>9956750
If it does, I got another one for ya
>>
>>9956694
>>
File: ronin.jpg (702 KB, 840x1260)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
>Ghost of Eternia
>>
File: 20220801_212208.jpg (2.16 MB, 1804x2466)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>
>>9956856
Hahaha
>>
>>9956815
CHOPPRU-UP~
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (208 KB, 1280x720)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>9956856
Use your silver arrows!
>>
File: Ganon.png (507 KB, 627x673)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>>9956856
>>9956944
So what would be needed? Ignoring paint, I'd say
>Any armor with shoulder pads
>200X Skeletor loin piece
>Skeletor legs
>Skeletor arms
>Any cape
>Havok Staff
>>
>>9956967
Do the cartoon version

>https://zelda.fandom.com/wiki/Ganon/Other_Appearances#The_Legend_of_Zelda_TV_Series
>>
>>9957003
It'd certainly be easier. Just throw a robe from the all stars line or something on him.
>>
File: s-l800.jpg (88 KB, 800x480)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>9956311
Got me in the feels anon, I had all of these guys. There was a gas station five houses down from where I lived as a kid that would sell a bunch of shitty bootleg toys all the time and any time they got something cool in I'd beg my parents for a couple bucks to grab some cheap figs.
>>
>>9954522
kek
>>
File: 1656162586413.gif (392 KB, 640x414)
392 KB
392 KB GIF
>>9956694
>>9956720
>>9956789
>>
>>9956815
beautiful
>>
>>9956815
Maybe I missed it if someone already asked, but where did you get the cape and belt?
>>
Do people really would prefer crossovers over getting more MOTU characters like Evilseed or Draego-Man? I'm surprised people aren't suggesting adding wrestlers to Origins next.

Also, isn't Sun Man not so much a crossover as he was absorbed into MOTU like Plastic Man and Shazam were added to DC Universe? Would any other toyline added start appearing in Masterverse too?
>>
>CGI He-Man is in all 3 toylines
>He doesn't have any Sun Man or Revelation figures

Based CGI Gigachad
>>
>>9957314
I feel like draego man and evilseed are inevitable since they're already part of MOTU as a whole. Crossovers and buy-outs(licensing?) are a different beast altogether. Since MOTU origins seems so keen on going big, it just seems like the perfect time to do as many as possible. Kind of like what playmates is trying to do with their tmnt crossovers, but more thematically sensible and done better. hell, diehard fans have wanted Blackstar and Bravestar since classics.
Also technically the wrestlers are still around with that classics line thats running alongside origins.
>>
>>9957320
I think inevitable is a big word here, line didn't well fully Classics on us yet.
>>
Saw Leech and a couple of Snout Spouts in the wild yesterday at Target in Pittsburgh. I didn't grab them because a) I already have them in my BBTS pile of loot and b) the cards were pretty roughed up and I'm a MOC collector but I might go back and grab them as extras in my collection because they have fun play features.

Considered flipping them on eBay after seeing that they still go for double the Target price but the cards were so rough that I figured nobody would spend more than what I paid for them and I'd actually lose money.
>>
>>9957371

Sadly, no Mantenna or Pig Man were to be seen anywhere. I didn't see a single standard from beyond wave 7.
>>
>>9957314
>Do people really would prefer crossovers over getting more MOTU characters like Evilseed or Draego-Man?
No. I thinks is a waste and they should be the ones in mattel creations instead of you know Grizzlor.
>>
File: Fuerza-TSpectorGoldran.gif (225 KB, 654x800)
225 KB
225 KB GIF
say we get lucky and fuerza t happens, would you want mattel to flesh out the prototype characters after finishing up the initial dozen?
>>
I know it would be kinda a shame to leave out four measly characters but if they only did Sun Man toys that were actually released then you do realise that we would be almost done? Digitino in 10th Wave with Randor, Bolt Man in 11th with Khan and 12 with with Lashor or something and we would be free. But no, we might have even 4 more waves of that.

Maybe they'll throw Kikto or Hypno to another Exclusives...
>>
>>9957466
I feel like these guys are pushing it, Fuerza didn't shared armors and head between each other.

Hell, I see her another green hair He-Man and gold/red Fisto armor and red Havok Staff and golden Skeletor armor and gold Jitsu arm and dark green Merman armor...Those guys fail at looking varied from 8 toys already existing.
>>
>>9957314
I would prefer MotU characters and new characters like the space frog. Crossovers would be cool once in awhile, but it shouldnt be a priority imo.
>>
>>9957476
and Holographo in 12th with Lashor or something and we would be free.*
>>
File: MotU-EZ01.jpg (538 KB, 1029x1296)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
I'm looking forward to Origins depicting Skeletor and King Hiss as roommates again.
>>
>>9955366
If they'll going to slow down on releases of vintage, I'll sure hope they'll start dishing out more interesting "filler". Let's be honest, no one is dying to get that Minicomic Trap Jaw.

This is THE time for 88-T. Parts are moving in. We're running out of cheap toys. Upcoming releases demand fancy gimmicks. And that Camo comic is just begging for fans to collect Khan's Demonic Snakes team.
>>
File: motuc plasmar.jpg (88 KB, 800x800)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>9957569
>This is THE time for 88-T. Parts are moving in.
The release of Whiplash and Rattlor will mean the parts for Terroar and the Snake Trooper. We need Sssqueeze. Plasmar is made of Sssqueeze's lower body, standard upper arms, Fisto's head, Rio Blast forearms (could pre-tool these) and... what to do about his torso?

And Strobo can be done later, after whenever they get around to Sy-Klone.
Slamurai uses Ninjor's head, torso, standard upper arms/loincloth/thighs, ? forearms (could just use He-Man's), bare shins (Tung Lashor?) and the sock feet.
>>
>>9955998
I like on the inside of that hatbox, Axel was based and made all the Fright Zone exist under the hobo base camp. The sock puppet got a full body and the inside top disc looks like it stretches up to the part that would catch feet.
>>
File: MotU-1985.jpg (745 KB, 1720x1244)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
>>9957600
>I like on the inside of that hatbox, Axel was based and made all the Fright Zone exist under the hobo base camp.
Yes! Reminds me of the caves under it in that William George painting.
>>
>>9957584
Slamurai is basically Ninjor with human limbs instead of monster limbs, nothing easier.

As for Plasmar, simple, Snake Men are perfect opportunity to release POG to get He-Ro's chest armor.

(Or I guess they can make new one. One new part of figure is still a steal. Hey, I wouldn't mind if they did Sir Laser-Lot and other new Classics characters. Fans are definitely asking for Draego)

Snake Troopers also need Blast-Attak for the weapon.

And of course all parts for Fuerza T are done and ready. They can even reuse a shield for Titano if they want.
>>
File: belt.jpg (156 KB, 840x840)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>9957279
Cape is from a SW Vintage Collection Darth Maul, belt is modified from Solo movie Lando's to hold a sword instead of a gun
>>
>>9957629
>Solo movie Lando's
Should clarify, the 6in Lando, not the 3-3/4
>>
>>9956578
You guys are really making me want to drive all the way to my nearest target, maybe I can sneak out tomorrow.
>>
>>9957620
>Snake Troopers also need Blast-Attak for the weapon.

They could just make the weapon itself early. I mean, they didn't say "we can't put Stinkor in wave 6, gotta wait for Nekaneck to make the armor". They just did it.

But thst said, as much as I absolutely loath "Blast Attak as a Snakeman", if they used that interpretation to justify putting him out within the next year instead of leaving him as one of the last guys to get made....I'd suck it up and deal with it to get my Blast.
>>
Speaking of Blast Attack, considering his design, unless they pull a Horde Trooper he'd probably be a deluxe. What sorts of throw-ins would you want? A specific head sculpt?

I would want an effect piece you sandwich between his body halves, so you can display him mid-explosion.
>>
>>9957702
Alt head with XX or swirly eyes.
>>
File: IMG_20220801_230258.jpg (2.18 MB, 3264x2448)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
I will find a use for the savage body dammit, I did not waste $30!
>>
File: IMG_20220802_102737.jpg (1.62 MB, 3264x2448)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
Ok, maybe I'm willing to admit it was a poor choice to buy this figure.
>>
File: MOTU-Newspaper-72.jpg (240 KB, 848x569)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>9957702
The scared face he makes in Revelation (pic quite unrelated).
>>
File: IMG_20220802_102700.jpg (2.08 MB, 3264x2448)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
Last one, I need a tripod, my hands shake alot. Hope you got a giggle guys, you make me laugh.
>>
>>9957731
>>9957735
>>9957742
Nekkid Mosquitor is a pretty entertaining sight

>Last one, I need a tripod, my hands shake alot
I sometimes get by on stacking up a bunch of boxes and resting my camera on it

Obviously not the most feasible of methods, but it's a cheap alternative in the meantime
>>
File: FZKvqG8XoAAARWv.jpg (49 KB, 780x519)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
File: FZKvqGvXwAAUVa9.jpg (77 KB, 988x821)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
>>9957806
This thing is pretty damn cool. Always love when a figure can hold all its accessories at the same time. 2 weapons, one on his back, and his gun in his holster.
>>
>>9957806
>>9957808
>Two Bad-Tuesday
Nice
>>
>>9957806
>>9957808
Oh shit!
>>
>>9957806
Oh wow, Masterverse is appealing to me now.
>>
>>9957806
ngl unless they announce an Origins Two-Bad before this Masterverse one comes out, I might just put this guy in with my Origins figures

He's just brutish enough to qualify being gigantic in my display, especially with that lopsided torso
>>
>>9957806
Oh hell yeah, this looks good.
>>
>>9957806
>>9957808
oh nice. two bad that actually looks like it's 2 people fused together. I am so happy they are expanding this line.
>>
>>9957806
>>9957808
>Masterverse has been knocking it out of the park
>Origins has been shitting the bed

We got too cocky, bros
>>
>>9957850
Right? Masterverse even started to salvage Revelations with that new Teela
>>
>>9957855
Yeah that alt head ne teela came with saved that dumpster fire revelation teela for sure but honestly masterverse has been really damn good since day one. It's definitely a line that you should cherry pick if you aren't going to buy them all. I'm waiting to pick up triklops, trap jaw and maybe even ne beast man after seeing some in hand pics of him here. I'd say only get skelegod on sale, it looks good but the shoulders on mine are bit fucky.
>>
Revelations tried to kill MOTU, but instead something better has arisen from the Smith diarrhea.
>>
>>9957838
>ngl unless they announce an Origins Two-Bad before this Masterverse one comes out, I might just put this guy in with my Origins figures
I think the two different scales are going to end up driving me nuts. I've already decided to carefully curate my Origins collection:
Horde is core because other lines aren't going to do Hordak, Leech, Mantenna, Mosquitor or Horde Troopers with play features.
He-Man (2020 basic, BA, FF) gets Ram Man, Snout Spout, Roboto (play features), Buzz Off (cute head, monster guy unique to Origins), Clamp Champ (I like how his expressions photograph), ToD Sorceress, Teela (just as a core character for photo stories) and 3 Palace Guards (because there are Horde Troopers to fight, and to make MAA).
Skeletor (2020 basic, BA) gets LoP Mer-Man (photogenic), retail LoP Beast Man (unique), Clawful (clacks, is cute), Yellow-Lyn (same reason as Teela), Ninjor and Scare Glow (Masterverse SG sucks, they go together). Maybe keep Trap Jaw because the Origins figure makes funny faces.

I want to avoid double-dipping if Masterverse makes a lot of cool characters who wouldn't have gimmicks in Origins, since they have much better articulation and the sculpting is getting cool.
>>
>>9957883
>Revelation tried to kill a franchise that had already been dead for 20 years
It wasn't even that bad, anon. The walking definition of mediocre, sure, but Netflix has put out far, far worse
>>
>>9957855
With a slight bit of surgery the revelations beast man is on point too if you get the NE one
>>
>>9957891
>but Netflix has put out far, far worse
Like Revelations
>>
>>9957903
I heard the Castlevania series stank too. But I've never seen it, never seen revelation either. I forget the deal with cowboy bebop but it only aired like once or something like that. Should've picked city hunter for a live action anime adaptation, maybe even lupin the third would've worked better.
>>
>>9957923
People praise Castlevania but it was pretty bad. It tried too hard to be "adult" by having a lot of out of place swearing in it.
>>
>>9957923
>>9957930
Season 1 was fun as a one-off, but got immediately tiring when it's obvious they're relying on "WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON :)" to maintain audience attention instead of doing little stories that ties themselves up

Even the rehashed series finale felt like it was originally written for more extended arcs
>>
>>9957942
The only good episode post-Season 1 is when the black guy travels around with his undead troupe learning that people can be shitty, but also can be good and he needs to come to those conclusions himself
>>
>>9957930
>>9957942
So before we get too far off topic, the Castlevania series season one is good and rather faithful to the tone of the games?
>>
File: Simon Belmont.jpg (148 KB, 1024x768)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Help me, He-Man! I mean... Balkan man from the 1690s!
>>
>>9957958
What does that even mean?

There are like 40 games in various genres. Some heavily story based, others have barely any story at all.

If you want to know if you’ll like something, then watch it yourself and decide. Trusting Motu fans to just enjoy something without adding in a bunch of unnecessary baggage is definitely not the way to go.
>>
>>9957971
origins simon when?
>>
So let's say everyone in this pic is going to get made in Origins OR Masterverse along with every vintage toy Heroic Warrior, Marlena, Lizard Man, Sky High, Photog, Modulok, Multi-Bot and Dragstor. Which would you rather?

The catch is that if you say "Origins", no one will have a mechanism except Blast Attak, Twistoid and Rotar. The rest are 5.5" Classics with Origins-level sculpt detail.
>>
>>9958090
Wun dar with beast man's whip and repainted skeletor armor seems like a quick way of getting a Simon in origins. Or you could repaint the long hair savage and use the whip and armor.
>>
>>9958113
Fuck, after all these years, you've finally given me a reason to want Wun-Dar...arming him with a whip and making him my official "vs Horde" hero
>>
>>9957569
>Let's be honest, no one is dying to get that Minicomic Trap Jaw.
I agree with your take overall but I'll have you know I want that trapjaw
>>
>>9958141
>>9958113
Why Wundar? Simon is blonde.
>>
>>9957629
Ive been trying to get my wife whose handy withba dewing machine to start making Origins capes and stuff like that.
Unfortunately shes not that interested. I think it would be a good side hustle.
>>
>>9958144
OK, but if you could call Matell thelselves would you tell them to keep dishing out those minicomics repaints or would you suggest to move on to try other things?

>>9958093
Still Origins.
I just want Modulok and Multi-Bot to be be changeable as always, Dragstor to have working wheel (ripcord action optional) and Photog to have his lenticular sticker. Option to zoom in would be cool too.
>>
This is the best part about the Horde Trooper.
>>
>>9958093
Personally I want them in Origins regardless of them keeping their action feature. They should keep their action feature as much as possible, but if its the difference between getting a figure or not then I am ok without it. Masterverse is pretty nice though. I just hope they don't can either line or do what Classics did with a subscription service.
>>
>>9958093
>The rest are 5.5" Classics with Origins-level sculpt detail.

Unless the character never really had a specific gimmick unique to them in the first place, you can keep it, I'm not buying it. If we were in a situation of "no more features, period", I might as well jump ship to Masterverse and at least get more articulation in the bargain.
Then I just gotta hope Masterverse releases all the characters I want.
>>
>>9956446
This is why I look down upon customs: they almost always look like this.
>>
>>9958205
Well said

Honestly, I would like Origins to do a little more new non-vintage characters and not just character variants.

Like individually, Lords of Power is great, He-Man 4-pack is great. 200Xes and Snake Armors are great. but put together you kinda start to wish for different character. They'll release so many He-Men they could be their own toyline.
>>
File: Skeletors_Everywhere.jpg (107 KB, 926x697)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>9958291
>They'll release so many He-Men they could be their own toyline.
And same for Skeletor.
>>
>>9958175
Hold up, I forgot that Heroic Warriors are also in the list. No gimmick for Sy-Klone and Rio Blast? Now I have second thought.
>>
>>9958429
Rio Blast, Sy-klone, Extendar, Blast Attak, Dragstor and the Energy Zoids are all not worth having without the gimmicks.
Everyone else is either "still worth having even without" or "not worth having regardless"
(I'm not gonna say who falls in which category just to avoid rustling anyone's feathers)
>>
>>9958451
>Rio Blast, Sy-klone, Extendar, Blast Attak, Dragstor and the Energy Zoids are all not worth having without the gimmicks.
This is why I wasn't in the fandom during the whole Classics era: my favorites included most of the characters you listed (after Modulok and Multi-Bot, who I didn't notice at the time but admit were excellent).
>>
The rare Rattlor fanart.
>>
>>9958451
i want a deal where all the guys you mention retain their gimmicks and everyone else is a basic origins.
>>
Send in the clones...
>>
File: robocop.jpg (607 KB, 1280x960)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
The Ram Man head is slightly too big for the Horde Trooper collar, but I reckon it just needs a little sanding on the inside to fit better.
>>
>>9958551
Horde Troopers being people is cool.
>>
File: lWB9lIJ.png (17 KB, 501x179)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
I missed this, SDCC exclusive ships on or before Oct 31st.
>>
>>9958154
It looks like a dirty blonde to me, but use the savage he man head as it's not only long but yellow blonde as well.
>>
>>9957930
Don't forget awkward sex and disappointing nudity.
>>
>>9957850
No gimmicks bucks worse than classics despite slightly updated articulation, it's still a hard buy for me.
>>
>>9957806
>>9957808
This looks good especially since they actually had to do tooling for the entire body pretty much. Just hope we're stoll getting the origins one.
>>
>>9958632
>No gimmicks bucks worse than classics despite slightly updated articulation,
"slightly"
Classics had single knee and elbow hinges with pins, GI Joe bicep swivels that look primitive next to Origins, only basic wrist artication, and ankles that only hinged on many - and with pins too.
Masterverse has double knees and elbows, better ankles (pretty much any ankle articulation would be), thigh swivels and two degrees of motion in the wrists (like Origins).
>>
>>9958529
So is there a dimension of Adams/He-mans like that one comic?
>>
>>9958659
>Just hope we're stoll getting the origins one.
Definitely don't hope for any new Evil Warrior sculpts in Origins until 2024.
Possible exception: Blast Attak.
>>
>>9957806
>>9957808
I'll just wait until it hits Bargain Hunt and nab it for 15 bucks or so, you know, around 4 months after it comes out.
>>
>>9958624
What is “disappointing nudity”?

Generally speaking, all the bits that humans cover up look pretty much the same. There’s nothing really exciting or disappointing about seeing them in an animated form, especially in a non-hentai.
>>
>>9958680
I think "wait and save money" goes without saying with Masterverse, unless they give it MC exclusive characters.
>>
>>9958676
>Definitely don't hope for any new Evil Warrior sculpts in Origins until 2024.

I'm gonna stick an asterisk to your post:
* MC exclusives notwithstanding.
The Skeleton Warriors are confirmed for next year, and rumor has it'll be on MC.
And the precedent set by Kol Darr carries forward, there's no reason why we couldn't get a Filmation Evil Warrior as an exclusive sometime next year. So we could get Evil Warriors, just not vintage Evil Warriors and not at retail
>>
>>9958551
holy shit anon everything you touch turns to gold. I love the look of this guy. Matty should take notes from you.
>>
File: 1794182307.jpg (1.34 MB, 2133x1663)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
enter the dragon-roller!
>>
File: 20220802_182250.jpg (1.53 MB, 2386x1578)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
beep beep honk honk
>>
File: 200x-snake-armor_skeletor.png (1.6 MB, 1491x1551)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>9958706
Right. I mean retail seems to be reserved for Snakes (Skeletor is a Snake Man!) and good guys.

>>9958708
Fun!
>>
>>9958714
thanks anon
>>
MotU Classics did the cartoon-only Horde and Princess of Power in this order:

She-Ra & Adora 2010
Bow February 2011
Catra May 2011
Shadow Weaver, Frosta, Horde Prime, Star Sisters 2012
Netossa Jan 2013, Octavia June, Castaspella August, Kowl Oct, Sea Hawk Dec
Glimmer Feb 2014, followed by Loo-Kee, Scorpia, Double Trouble, Razz, Flutterina, Entrapta, Sweet Bee, Mermista, Spinnerella
Huntara March 2015, followed by Angella, Peekablue, Perfuma
Vultak, General Sundar 2016
Dylamug 2018

Except for a couple of oddities in 2012 (Star Sisters were unmade vintage toys and that was an anniversary year / why does Horde Prime even need a 7" figure?), can we take this as a guide to how much the fandom likes them?
We're already seeing She-Ra, Catra, Weaver and Frosta for Masterverse.
>>
>>9958691
I've been disappointed seeing myself nude on several occasions anon.
>>
>>9957702
Alt head with manic laughing crazy face
>and so he says to me "you got style baby, but if you wanna be a real villain, you gotta get a gimmick" and so I go I says "YEAH BABY, A GIMMICK! high explosives....AHAHAHAHA"
>so he says to me "ya gotta do something smart baby something big" he says "you wanna be an Evil Warrior right?" And I goes "yeah baby yeah yeah what do I gotta do?" And he says "you got bombs...blow up the royal palace it's packed with heroic warriors you'll go down in evil warrior history!" and I go "YEAH BABY CUZ IM THE EVIL BLAST ATTAKER WHAT ATTAKS WITH BLASTS AHAHAHAHA" EVILS OK IN MY BOOKS, WHAT ABOUT YOURS?
>>
>>9958191
>>9958551
Rise up Armored Chads
>>
File: 20220802_200134.jpg (2.56 MB, 2117x2466)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB JPG
>>9958957
Forgot pic
>>
File: Wunforskin.jpg (1.84 MB, 2378x4574)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>9958776
Kek. Mee too. Pic related. Wundar is shy but musters the courage to show off his foreskin.
>>
>>9958959
this image invokes alot of metal gear revengeance memes. good work anon, i love the addition of horde spidey.
>>
>>9958959
That just seems like Mosquitor's in a neck brace.
>>
File: FZK9erdWIAYutMp.jpg (196 KB, 1080x773)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Camo Kahn's box has the Laser Light/Power variants on it!
>>
>>9958970
Well you have nothing to be ashamed of friend, God made you and wun dar in his own image.
>>
>>9958750
>why does Horde Prime even need a 7" figure?
Because it's awesome. I was doing my best to ignore the MOTUC line until I saw Horde Prime.
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (431 KB, 1722x858)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>9959577
It did not last.
>>
>>9959155

That's because he Zzzucc'd with the wrong Pig
>>9952838
>>9951740
>>
File: he-man.jpg (40 KB, 298x400)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>9955182
As detailed and huge as he looks, he's kinda lost some of the charm of the original.
>>
>>9959579
Nice collection but where's Imp?
Which vehicles/non-figures you would expect in Origins?
>>
File: IMG_0417.jpg (354 KB, 1309x917)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>9959623
>but where's Imp?
Imp's dead, baby.
>>
>>9959488
im more hyped by the prescence of all the peternia characters. i want to believe theres a chance we'll get tyrantisaurus.
>>
>>9959488
>>9959683
Minicomics are rarely good way to tell what's coming but this one feel like a huge tease. Imagine getting all vintage toys like Moss Man, Snake Men, Snake Mountain, Laser Variants and Eternia Towers, all of Powers of Grayskull, Wave '88, and also King Grayskull, Sharella, Reptilax and Lady Slither.(at least I think it's her.)
>>
>>9957702
>>9957728
Those heads are usually the best part of the Deluxe pack. Hand is there, and extra accessories tend to be pretty weak, Mosquitor's drain effect aside. Extra, slightly different buzz saw? Literally just Power Sword or Havok Staff?
>>
>>9959623
>Which vehicles/non-figures you would expect in Origins?

My guess:

Battle Ram - it's starting to look bleak for full Ram, sadly. Can't be really sure.

Screeech/Night Stalker - easy and cheap so likely

Attak Trak/Dragon Walker/Spydor - while great toys, the fact they use batteries probably works against them.

Snake Mountain/Fright Zone/Slime Pit - playsets are very unsure due to being expensive. Slime Pit is smallest one so unless over the years use of slime went out of fashion, this could happen.

Talon Fighter - almost certain

Weapons Pak - unlikely unless packed with toy. Maybe Man-E-Faces?

Bashasaurus - probable

Battle Bones - Mattel knows that most buyers won't use it for its intended purpose but it is pretty iconic

Blaster Hawk/Laser Bolt/Fright Fighter - I feel they're little obscure

Mantisaur/Monstroid - probable

Megalaser/Jet Sled/Stilt Stalker/Beam Blaster and Artilleray/Cliff Climber/Tower Tools/Scubattack - not gonna happen

Meteorbs - Mattel no longer owns the rights

Dinosaurs - not the most likely but they are pretty awesome

Gyrattaker - One can hope

td,dr: Most likely Talon Fighter, Screeech and Night Stalker will get in because they're repaints and I'd assume Mantisaur, Monstroid and Bashasaurus have good chances.
>>
In my head Koldar is voiced by Randy Savage
>>
>>9959488
I just noticed something...in the upper corner, it looks like the face on Snake Mountain is different...looks like it might be a giant snake face.
Makes me wonder, if Snake Mountain is gonna get released next year to line up with the Snakes like people guess, will the playset's extra add on just be removable face plates, so you can swap between Skeletor base and Hiss base?
>>
Is there a good online price guide forvintage Motu?
I am dipping my toes into collecting them and want to have something handy to help make sure Im paying fair prices.
>>
>>9959636
Nice daughter.
They must be so ashamed of Hordak for raising a daughter who defected.
>>
File: motuc-rattlor.jpg (1.81 MB, 2748x3664)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
Rattlor bros, ya boy got a CGI redesign! It has a second pair of T. rex arms, like an Alien Queen.

https://youtu.be/qOgEBHEe-hg
>>
>>9959579
>>9959636
I'm jelly of your Despara. I don't have Sundar but I'm kinda "eh" on him. And I got the later Weaver instead of the sub one.
>>
>>9959870
Season 3 is looking good.
>>
File: FZNY-SrXgAMK92E.jpg (84 KB, 675x900)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Memories...
>>
File: PIC_0297.jpg (78 KB, 800x472)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Bought this decorative souvenir shirt thinking it'd fit an Origins figure.

Well, it technically fits.
>>
File: MotU-F-Randor-laugh.gif (1.5 MB, 640x488)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>9960111
>he's worn helmets since he was a baby
>>
>>9960120
>you'll grow into it
>>
>>9960120
>raiding Queen Marlena's closet only to find a memento shirt from her morbidly obese Earth mother
>>
File: MotUO-Heroes-Merman.jpg (2.14 MB, 4160x3120)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>9960194
>Mer-Man
>raiding Queen Marlena's closet
What a scamp. That feels like just the sort of thing he'd do if he got a pardon to hang out with the good guys.
>>
File: IMG_0404.jpg (279 KB, 1449x771)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>9959840
Yeah, but the Bitch Wars was fun.

>>9959885
Sundar is kind of lame, but he tends to be cheap and does come with three alternate Horde Trooper heads that makes him worth picking up.
>>
File: 20220803_145538.jpg (1.36 MB, 3577x1624)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
Hey, hey, hitches
Leech is in the house
>>
File: MotUO Leech.jpg (2.37 MB, 3120x4160)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB JPG
>>9960422
Leech is such a delight, anon.
>>
File: 20220803_145836.jpg (1.67 MB, 2268x2922)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>9960422
Like, holy shit, he is a massive unit.
Dylamug is a fucking Classics figure, and one with a more girthy torso, and Leech is almost just as big
>>
>>9960435
He's the fun-loving absolute unit of the group, obviously. Like Brian Blessed.
>>
File: IMG_20220803_160906712.jpg (2.22 MB, 3120x4160)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
I got Kol-Darr!
Let's read his minicomic!
>>
File: IMG_20220803_155900422.jpg (2.86 MB, 3120x4160)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20220803_155912366.jpg (2.72 MB, 3120x4160)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>9960748
>>
File: IMG_20220803_155937007.jpg (2.71 MB, 3120x4160)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB JPG
>>9960754
>>
File: IMG_20220803_155943109.jpg (2.41 MB, 3120x4160)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
>>9960756
>>
File: IMG_20220803_160008921.jpg (2.7 MB, 3120x4160)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB JPG
>>9960756
Just how clear can we make it that He-Man and Kol-Darr never met before?
>>
File: IMG_20220803_160020538.jpg (2.81 MB, 3120x4160)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
>>9960763
>>
File: IMG_20220803_160052220.jpg (2.74 MB, 3120x4160)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
>>9960765
>>
File: IMG_20220803_160058637.jpg (2.7 MB, 3120x4160)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB JPG
>>9960770
>>
File: IMG_20220803_160115837.jpg (2.8 MB, 3120x4160)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
>>9960771
>>
File: IMG_20220803_160125349.jpg (2.8 MB, 3120x4160)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
>>9960772
The End!
I guess they're leaving it ambiguous whether this minicomic is a Filmation prequel or not, because there are other Origins minicomics that wouldn't fit.
Notice that the Snake Men on his card back have nothing to do with this or anything else.
>>
>Shadow Master upstages his master in his own comic
>no Shadow Master toy

Miscalculation on Mattel's part.
>>
File: double02.jpg (94 KB, 927x696)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>9960780
Oh, for sure. Shadow Master was like a cross between Stridor and the PoP pegasi, but packed with features that neither had, like these light eyes and a body compartment full of rope.
That was an odd episode.
>>
>>9960787
Even in this comic...he can hide in shadows, reappear to sneak attack and capture you in magic barriers? That's cool
>>
>>9960788
Exactly. And what can Kol-Darr do?
... boss Shadow Master around.
That's not much fun. It's like if Hordak was just some human in a helmet.
>>
File: muppets-frog-yoink.gif (1.96 MB, 498x371)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>some day, Missile Toad will be available from Mattel Creations for a matter of minutes
>>
File: 20220803_175332.jpg (1.42 MB, 3254x2268)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
OM NOM NOM
>>
>>9960797
Don't even joke.
>>
>>9960799
the vore thread is on /d/ mate
>>
File: 20220803_182445.jpg (670 KB, 1495x2200)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
>>9960804
Not anymore
>>
>>9960775
I don't think these minicomics fit into the Filmation canon
>>
File: skeletor-sad.jpg (124 KB, 650x446)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>9960799
So that's why Evil-Lyn never appeared in She-Ra or the Christmas Special...
>>
>>9960808
You must go back
>>
File: 20220803_183429.jpg (1.57 MB, 3355x2268)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
Looks like we got us a leech that both sucks and swallows.
*Badum tsh"
>>
File: motu-fright-zone-puppet.jpg (118 KB, 1527x1080)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>9960808
>>
>>9960746
I haven't got a shipping notice, boo hoo. Thanks for sharing the comic.
>>
>>9960787
And comic gives him restraint beams on top of that.

Meanwhile Kol-Darr gets exe that he holds but never puts to a good use.
>>
>>9960797
>for a matter of minutes
I admire your optimism
>>
So I watched an ep of Blackstar...
(speaking of knock offs.)
are there better eps after the 1st?
>>
>>9960830
>Leech is just the infant form of a Horde beast monster
>>
File: Horde of Horde Members.png (2.37 MB, 1925x1000)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>9960435
Vintage Leech has a wide torso, too.
>>
>>9959488
Based!
>>
just got the scare glow from masterverse pretty good toy anything else as good as him i nthe line.that isnt heman or skeletor already got the classics figures and im not rushing to replace them.
>>
File: hordax.jpg (138 KB, 840x1120)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
If you're up for mutilating a Horde Trooper staff, you can affix it to the second Ram-Man axe (maybe do it for Grizzlor if you managed to get your hands on the furball)
>>
CLAMP CHAMP
HE'S THE CLAMPIEST
>>
>>9960746
Awesome. I was looking at someone’s hand pics of him. His armour could almost be reused for General Sundar with some Horde Trooper parts.
>>
Are these trellians in the Kol Darr comic actually from something, or are they a completely new OC race?
>>
File: 20220803_193437.jpg (68 KB, 406x304)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Bros. How the FUCK do you keep Leech standing up? I wish they've included some normal feet. He falls down every now and then.
>>
File: fullpage.jpg (328 KB, 560x747)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>9961274
>are they a completely new OC race?
They've gotta be: they're not in the Character Guide and World Compendium.
>>
File: MotUO Leech is a maniac.jpg (1.65 MB, 3120x4160)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>9961287
If you had a glass cabinet, he's stand up straight, upside down, sideways, cling to the door like he's desperate to escape...
Also here he is dancing after I wiped down the dining table surface.
>>
>>9961215
The CLAMPION of ETERNIA
>>
>>9961176
Spikor and man at arms are really good imo, then you got stinkor too. Of the three I mentioned I'd go with spikor just because he looks like a brute.
>>
>>9961288
Does every page in this book have hot chicks?
>>
>>9960943
some of the later ones are pretty good, but thats mostly courtesy of overlord
>>
>>9960748
>Magistrate Joe's Hoes
There's no way you didn't photoshop that.
>>
>>9960771
>>9961649
Fuck off, the evil Joe's Hoes sells slaves? How did they get away with that?

Goddammit now I need a fucking fat trellian action figure. >The ultimate never ever.
>>
File: IMG_20220802_193219~2.jpg (1.64 MB, 3264x2448)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20220803_225333.jpg (2.15 MB, 3264x2448)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20220803_225259.jpg (2.99 MB, 3264x2448)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20220803_225339.jpg (2.33 MB, 3264x2448)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20220803_233051.jpg (2.61 MB, 3264x2448)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
>>
>>9961779
Who's that in the background?
>>
Seeing that Wun-Dar comic billion years in the future still had Moss Man, I am disappointed his issue didn't had any extra characters - this would be perfect moment to use Mekaneck who's not getting his own mini comic. Hopefully he'll be in Deluxe comic.
>>
>>9962100
>>9962100
>>9962100
new thread, image limit reached

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.