[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 83 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 10-LEWA-at-temple.jpg (222 KB, 1181x689)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Lewa edition

>FAQ:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YVt-4sibEMFOU8H484MpB-K6rNla5SIYdHZG8lyCHLQ/edit?usp=sharing
https://www.brickeconomy.com/
https://www.bricklink.com/
https://brickset.com/
https://rebrickable.com/

>/lg/ Flickr Group:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/legogeneral/

>New Lego General Archives:
https://archive.alice.al/toy/search/subject/lego%20general/

>Third Party Information:
https://pastebin.com/YHYxy2Ze

>Sister Board:
https://anon.cafe/lego/

>JULY CHALLENGE:
Build the most American thing you can
>AUGUST CHALLENGE:
Build something from the AMCP (Apocalyptic Mecha City Project) theme

Last thread >>9941149
>>
File: Strange 3.png (142 KB, 1055x452)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>9945838
First with CCP Bricks before any other regulars come in
>>
Based OP, let the zoomers seethe.
>>
>>9945838
what a peculiar lego technic™ figurine. hopefully no one will post explicit images of a certain American mukbang YouTuber
>>
>>9945972
What the fuck is mukbang??
>>
>>9945975
It's like a ganbang but with food
>>
>>9945838
Based BioniChads
>>
>>9946017
what
>>
>>9946041
It's a party in my mouth and everyone is throwing up.
>>
>>9945975
it's just fat retards stuffing their fat retarded faces on camera for their fat retarded fans
>>
>>9946055
>bionicle
>not Lego
>Bionicle was a line of Lego construction toys, marketed primarily towards 8-to-16-year-olds.
u wot m8? bionicle is Lego
>>
Are the bionofag threads such shit that this bionicuck has to hijack lego threads? Watch all the other bionoshits come here cause no one will make a new bionobitch general. Just like last time.
>>
Please don't use the troll thread, use this one instead: >>9946125
>>
>>9946127
how is posting lego trolling? it maybe troll to post offbrand shit or something that isn't lego at all. i really don't get it what's wrong man
>>
>>9946135
It's very important that we use his thread.
>>
>>9946127
no!
the op image really doesn't matter, each thread is the same bait, the same discussions and the same retards fighting
shut the fuck up and deal with it
>>
>>9946149
>By the same reason, it should be ok if I make a thread without your Troononcle.
firstly I'm not the bionicle poster, I'm just not a salty faggot that has a breakdown at the sight of a particular Lego theme
and secondly make the op image whatever the fuck you like because, as stated above, I'm not a salty faggot that has a breakdown at the sight of a particular Lego theme
however there is already a thread made that's being used, making a new one so it conforms to your idea of what /lg/ should be is just fucking gay, wait till this thread is done then make a new one
>>
>>9945838
Bionicle is stupid. I've hated them since they came out. Every kid I knew in the 90s played lego themes like Castle, pirates, western, ect... Bionicle was weird to us. NOT to be confused with lego technic sets that are good.
>>
>>9946159
Did gender roles in Bionicle even exist beyond indicating of you were from the water town or not?
Seems like serious over analysis.
>>
the transexual revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
>>
File: exo toa.png (384 KB, 507x380)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>9946169
>>9946162
>>9946159
>>9946149
>the absolute meltdown Didney Wars NPCs suffered just because based OP posted LEGO that isn't a grey triangle
Holy shit, based OP. Posting more LEGO goodness.
>>
>>9946181
>you must like disney!
there was no Disney lego when I was a kid either. No stupid fleshies either. Nice attempt to deflect though, tranny.
>>
>>9946149
but why does it generate drama i really don't get that. like the core of this thing. like it's obvious that bionicle is lego and it's also to note that there is it's own bionicle General. where is the problem majority of bionicle content is in it's own thread but that does not mean some of it cannot be shared in a lego general thread since shits fuckin lego. is a weird fucking war about nothing
>>
>>9946253
it's just Reddit types trying to impose their will on random strangers because thats all they can do to feel big, I have to guess the majority of /lg/ doesn't give a shit about pro/anti bionicle debate beyond wishing both sides would shut the fuck up
>>
>>9946269
understandable
>>
Then why did bionishit always have its own general?
>>
>>9946149
hey that color scheme looks familiar
>>
>>9945838
See >>9921163 retard
>>
>old thread is only on 119 images
>3 new threads created
>>
>>9946269
I think it's zoomers trying to fit in by being absolute retards.
I mean, it was like last week or so that some zoomer faggot claimed bonkles were overpriced.
>>
WHICH FUCKING THREAD DO I POST IN
>>
>>9947193
Any non bionicle thread
>>
>>9946305
Why is the black and brown minifigure first and the white minifig is last in the everyone is awesome? Why couldn't they all stand equally to show what they believe?
>>
>>9947193
This one
>>9946181
>Exo-Toa
extremely based
>>9946018
based
>>
>>9946162
Did you go to sperg school?
>>
>>9945838
Don’t fucking pretend you didn’t think male and female matoran could have kids when you were a kid
>>
>>9946162
let me guess, after playing dress up games on your Nintendo DS you all shoved the stylus in each others cocks too?
>>
>>9948145
they can't? I never went much into how Bionicles actually function, I assumed that they are like synthetic lifeforms but the kind that mimics organic life

(like the living space saucers from the movie Batteries not included)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoI_DBN1EEY
>>
>>9948205
See? That’s my point. The intention was probably that they cools, which is why you could see romance in earlier media but Greg decided to retcon it
>>
>nonbonkle thread got deleted
based jannies
>>
>>9948218
I'll be honest, I'm not deep into bionicle lore, who is Greg and when and how did he "retcon" the possiblity of romance between bionicles?
>>
>>9948145
No one thought that retard
>>9948242
Greg is the author of most of the Bionicle books and comics. He claims that romantic love does not exist in Bionicle, or at least not among Matoran and other inhabitants of where they live, because romantic love is not necessary/useful to their purpose. This contradicts romantic love seen in early Bionicle media, especially between Huki and Maku and between Jala and Hahli.
>>
>>9948245
I was about 99% sure Roodaka tried to seduce people which would be hard to do if romantic feelings or desires wouldn't exists.

I personally don't care for Greg's headcanons, its lego you play how you want to play it
>>
File: TRAINS.jpg (100 KB, 834x767)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Any Trainfags able to tell me if this is decent value?

I'd like to get into trains, in addition to a good starter set (keeping my eye out for 60052) i'd like to be able to build my own custom carriages etc and this second hand bulk lot seems to have all the core pieces i'd need to do that.

The wheels are the slightly older style that still have metal axles which I vaguely recall an anon mentioning was preferable to the newer split pin style short plastic axles, but other than that i'm at a bit of a loss as to it's rough value.

https://bitDOTly/3JeaF5v
>>
>>9950289
Bought it. Thanks for posting :)
>>
>>9950466
what a jungle
>>
>>9950466
>Bought it. Thanks for posting :)
>Didn't actually buy it
Thanks for confirming it's shit value.
>>
>>9951723
Idk anything about train parts, I just wanted to do a little joke. Generally don't directly post potentially good deals, though, because I've seen this actually happen before
>>
can someone do me a huge favour - I need a picture of a skeleton horse wearing one of the big clothlike horse clothings. mine's all in storage right now
>>
Legit Question here...
With LEGO going up on the prices on Aug 1st at their stores and on S@H how does that affect the stores like Walmart and Target with their existing stock? I talked to the manager at the local Target here the other day and he had no clue that LEGO was going up on their pricing. I know that pricing will incease on most sets new and existing but I'm curious as to how this affects stock already on shelves in NON-LEGO stores that sell it. Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I couldn't find anything on the topic here.
>>
>>9953398
til that those exist lol. Sorry can't help you with that
I tried my plastic ones before looking it up. They fit but not comfortably or "legally". The studs on the horse's sides make it too wide, if someone was wondering that
>>
File: Screenshot_166.jpg (56 KB, 480x815)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>9953398

i got you bro
>>
>>9953988
that's not a skeleton horse you silly, that's batman
>>
I know Lego Castle has lore. Does Lego Space have lore?
>>
File: space3.jpg (90 KB, 796x517)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>9954728
>>
bump
>>
File: based.jpg (336 KB, 1316x1124)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
Fucking BASED! I hope this continues to happen, the market should be flooded with high quality fakes that are indistinguishable from the originals because the market is one gigantic scam that needs correcting one way or another.
>>
>>9960268
Link the thread or where you got the pic from
>>
>>9960340
email from bricklink bud, they sent it out to everyone with a seller account.
>>
>>9960340
More details in the other Lego General thread.
>>
>>9947193
post your bionicle mocs to the lego general
>>
>>9960268
What is retarded is why the seller would post such unrealistic numbers on hand for these parts.
>>
>>9960855
>What is retarded is why the seller would post such unrealistic numbers on hand for these parts.
This. Retard got greedy. He should have just listed 3-4 at a time.
>>
>>9954897
I always wondered what they meant about B:FG
>>
>>9960268
Yep, fucking so tired of the stupid prices.
>>
File: 1656546546927.jpg (46 KB, 636x650)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
I'm tempted. I haven't built a LEGO set in probably over 10 years now or followed the brand at all beyond video games but I used to be really big into them. I was a big fan of the Star Wars, Toy Story and Rock Raiders lines especially. What would you consider a good recent set for me to buy/build? I was kinda looking at that Galaxy Explorer set they have at Walmart.
>>
Hello guys. I haven't touched lego in 15 years but my son is at the age where he's ready for it. I'm stationed in Europe, is lego cheaper in Europe or in the US? Should I order online from the states or should I buy local? I don't have to pay VAT if that matters
>>
File: file.png (320 KB, 725x559)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
look at this stupid fucking "car."
>>
>>9960268
If these are fake and almost indistinguishable, I reckon they started with official, regular C-3PO's and turned them into this variant.

What I don't understand is how they dual molded the Leg and made it indistinguishable. Pad printing that thing alone and matching it's artwork would be a nightmare, it's like 8 colour pads, but that leg in those colors was in nothing else.

It just seems much more likely that a bunch of them found their way out of factory.
>>
>>9964197
Start simple with creator
>>
>>9964197
One set I couldn't resist buying (and I too haven't bought any sets in years) is the XL-15 spaceship.

Even if you don't like the new Buzz Lightyear movie, it ticks off two boxes for you with it being space-ey like StarWars and sorta related to Toy Story too. And looks pretty good even without the stickers
>>
>>9964323
>It just seems much more likely that a bunch of them found their way out of factory.
Yes, the "high quality third party factory" excuse is bullshit. These parts were produced in an official Lego factory, and while some of them were printed outside, most of the work was done in the Lego factory. Bricklink/Lego just doesn't want to admit that.
>>
>>9964413
>>9964197
Hey, here's an idea. Kill yourself, Mousecuck.
>>
>>9964464
Oh no, Its certainly my fault that the fucking mouse managed to buy EVERYTHING and not the fault of the fucking boomer generation that allowed us to be indoctrinated to associate quality children products with reverseGisney
>>
>>9964464
Based.
>>
File: Dune_Hopper_render.png (336 KB, 1000x556)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>9964247
>>
>>9964247
>dunking on Lego Racers
Nah.
>>
>>9964247
Holy based
>>
File: nya samurai x.jpg (90 KB, 1024x768)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Has anyone gotten pic related yet? I'm a big fan of Ninjago Mechs (and mechs in general), but $120 for this and a shitty little crystal dragon seems ridiculous. Especially since you can still get the Legacy Titan Mech for 60 bucks, and the Combiner Mech for 80. Is it the minifigs that are pushing the price up? Or is it the Azure color scheme or something?
>>
>>9964980
ninjago is such a shitty theme and how it has so many fans is fucking baffling
>>
File: 5986.png (745 KB, 634x450)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
Thoughts on this set?
>>
>Finally got a job that pays enough to afford Lego (70k+).
>Have zero interest in any modern sets

Recommend me a soulful set to reignite my love for Lego.
>>
>>9965412
I just finished the galaxy explorer and it honestly re-ignited my love for stupid plastic bricks. There's so many cool quirks with it; I have no nostalgia for classic space but it really is a timeless theme. You get so much for $99.99
>>
>>9965412

Fort Legoredo, Skull Eye Schooner, Neptune's Lab and Royal Knight's Castle are my favorite big, vintage sets.

Try to find them as complete and in best of condition possible with instructions and box since the art work that came along with the set itself is amazing.
>>
So... anyone built anything lately?
>>
>>9965560

I built the Obi Wan's starfighter set. Admittenly only bought it because it had a special molded alien character and I can't resist those.

Set overall is pretty good though.
>>
>>9965590
Sounds boring.
>>
>>9965560
I'm building the new castle to add to my tabletop gaming setup and gonna use it in some warhammer.
>>
>>9965664
Really like one of those castle sets? Or are you designing a WH inspired set?
>>
So does anyone have the castle yet?
>>
File: wolfpack.png (751 KB, 1156x515)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 2longDidntReed.png (531 KB, 800x526)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>9965764
Unironically, nothing.
>>
File: IMG_0783.jpg (1.6 MB, 4032x3024)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>9965560
I always liked the design, sadly for something to look like the real thing I need to buy the $500 version.
>>
>>9965237
I'd love to see something new but I feel like they'll just keep milking it into a twentieth anniversary and even more, as ridiculous as that sounds in my head.
>>9965398
Before my time. Looks like great fun. I had the Scorpion Palace and always thought those other sets looked amazing. I had nearly every set of Pharao's Quest, too, besides the pyramid. I'd really be down for a simple adventure/discovery theme again.
>>
File: sw0053.png (127 KB, 246x380)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>9960268
Is there even any decent places to get semi genuine (actual lego pieces) replicas of minifigs? Always wanted an original Jango but FUCK paying $400 for an actual one.
>>
So what was the hidden surprise they were hiding inside the castle rocks? I'm too lazy/don't care enough to look up reviews
>>
>>9966131
cum
>>
>>9966159
noice
>>
>>9965967
Lego is creatively bankrupted now and relies on popular licenses and nostalgia.
>>
>>9965398
Yep, it's definitely a set.
>>
WHY
IS
THIS
THREAD
SO
FUCKING
DEAD
?
>>
File: Gate_Defender_2.0.png (1.85 MB, 2160x2160)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>9965560
Suffering with digital building trying to make some updated Exo-Force sets. Haven't MOC'd anything in years though and nothing with mixel joints, does anyone have any feedback/advice for these?
>>
File: Uplink_2.0.png (2.48 MB, 3240x2160)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>>9966426
Figured I'd start with the small sets and work up from there, I think Gate Defender turned out nice but I'm not as sure about Uplink.bWeapons are probably just placeholder for now though I do still like their simple charm.
>>
>>9966031
I have one I will sell you for 350 dollars. It has some cracks and fading.
>>
>>9966426
>>9966428
>flimsy mixel joints
Yuck
>>
>>9965237
Better than bionicle that's for sure kek
>>
>>9966455
kys
>>9965237
accurate
>>
>>9966457
Ninjago does everything bionicle never could, it will stay around forever like Minecraft while bionicle continues to remain LGBT.
>>
File: 1644301392151.png (141 KB, 640x480)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
is there any way to use a shark head piece as a normal piece? Im trying to make jinx weapon fishbones but I can't come up with a solution
>>
File: 45260.jpg (16 KB, 200x137)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>9964980
Got it before the price hike and even back then it felt like it was overpriced by at least 20 bucks.
The mech is only somewhat taller than the $60-70 ones, the dragon/bat thing is worth maybe 10-15 and the figures are at least four too many - put them in one of those 12 Dollar blister packs but don't try to pointlessly increase the price of a set by throwing random figures in.

Construction-wise there is nothing to write home about and most of it is dead simple.
Some areas feel strangely empty like the insides of the calves that are simply one of those but with nothing as "filling" and the way the shoulderpads are attached is pretty poor since the single axlepins are too weak to hold the whole things in position.
Articulation on the mech is surprisingly good although it has the usual problem where the anklejoint had to be secured by bricks around it so the mech won't topple over which, however, kinda makes the increased knee articulation somewhat moot.

Three things I changed on mine:
I removed the 1x4 plates under the 1x4x2 arches on the insides of the thighs and slapped them under the crotch. That way you can rotate the hipjoints almost 90 degrees forward without those arches hitting the golden frame part on the groin.
I also moved the shoulder pad joints outwards so they rest on the shoulders and don't flop around.
And the final change was removing two of the golden ingots on the back so the crystal beast can be attached to the mech, forming some kind of wing-pack like those creatures for the 2016 Bionicle Uniters.
>>
>>9950289
It's not really terrible value but it isn't really good either.
>>
File: C2 Full Body Shot.jpg (2.84 MB, 4896x3264)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB JPG
>>9965560
Made a few mechs.
>>9966426
>>9966428
These look pretty good anon, I think they have a similar feel to official sets. I think you're on the right track when it comes to using the Mixel joints/tow ball pieces. I find that they can be pretty versatile, especially the pieces which have a ball on one end and some other connection type on the other, such as a pin, axl or bar. Since those can be combined with things such as technic bricks, liftarms, connectors, etc. which form some interesting assemblies. If you're interested in learning new ways in which Mixel joints/tow balls could be used I would highly suggest looking at others mech builds. I learnt the majority of the Mixel joint techniques I know by looking at how other people use them and what types of pieces they could be combined with.
>>
>>9966663
sick looking mech
post more if you have
>>
>>9966473
this is a visor right? maybe find a helmet that is not too bulky and then go on from there. don't know too much about system if they here is a block that can hold minifig visors
>>
File: Mordred Full Body Shot.jpg (1.45 MB, 4896x3264)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>9966666
Sure anon. I'll post the two others that I've made most recently. I posted this particular one a few weeks back as well but have only taken proper pictures of it a few days ago.
>>
File: DSCF0540 (2).jpg (934 KB, 4048x2699)
934 KB
934 KB JPG
>>9966695
Third one I've made recently. Still incomplete unfortunately. I still have to order some parts from BL and work out the backpack assembly.
>>
>>9966366
Some anons are "protesting" bonkles by refusing to post ITT and making parallel Lego General threads because of it.
>>
>>9966366
Some autistic bullshit idk
>>
>>9966695
>>9966697
amazing stuff man. lg needs way more brick mech appreciation. god i wish i was at that level but I'm mainly building technic (HF and Bionicle), this was my recent build >>9933604 . still waiting for some hero factory villain from BL to make another titan moc with red, pearl dark gray and flat silver.
>>
>>9945838
I really need to hit up the Lego Build-A-Minifigure stand sometime
>>
>>9966447
Thanks but let me clarify, FUCK paying anything more than maybe $30-$50 for an individual minifigure. Rather have a decent knockoff than blow hundreds for a broken one.
>>
>>9966426
>>9966428
These are awesome, thanks for sharing, I had the exact same idea a while back... I'll give it a try
>>
>>9965398
It’s one of my favorites, bought one with the box and all pieces for $70 back in 2018.
>>
File: humor in uniforms.jpg (188 KB, 800x600)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>9966821
>new clown parts for Clown Town
niiiiiice

I should take a new pic, this one's a little out of date
>>
>>9966676
>this is a visor right?
Unfortunately, shark heads don't fit minifig helmets.
>>
File: 87756pb01.png (74 KB, 320x240)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>9966841

there is a shark head from the Atlantis sets you could try that one Item No. 87756pb01
maybe this could be a placeholder untill you find a way to use that visor since it would fit really nicely as jinx her weapon
>>
>>9965560
Toilet in a tree.
>>
File: Untitled.png (62 KB, 390x292)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
Is there any good GWP right now? my bro got me a gift card for my bday and I'm planning on getting the galaxy explorer but I'm assuming the forestment hideout is sold out again. can you get the GWP in lego stores or is it just online?
>>
File: IMG_0598.jpg (1.94 MB, 3023x3221)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>9965560
made this guy yesterday. he's supposed to be some kind of racing mech.
>>
>>9966866
I can work with this, thanks. Sadly it doesn't open, but it will do for now. Maybe I will make my own shark head out of pieces
>>
>>9965684
Tomorrow
>>
>>9966426
You should at least reverse the elbow joints so they can bend properly.
>>
File: Shark.jpg (45 KB, 1024x1024)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>9966473

You should just stick a handle to the bottom of a classic Lego shark for the gun, then give Jinx the generic retro smiley face
>>
>>9966983
fuck my Atlantis head suggestion.
this.
>>9966697
would you give this one a weapon? if yes what would ya have in mind?
>>
>>9966663
Thanks anon, yeah I was trying to keep them fairly simplistic and in-line with the originals. I've seen a few others try the same thing that go way overboard and while they do look cool that's not really what I wanted. Thanks for posting your stuff they look super cool, especially like Mordred the head reminds me of the Sutherland from Code Geass.
>>9966824
I look forward to seeing them anon
>>9966973
Was half asleep when I was finishing them up should probably fix that yeah.
>>
>>9966926
nvm I guess this is the current one they're giving out. pretty neat even if it's not as good as the previous one. I have a lego store near me with the GE in stock so I'll probably just pick it up there, but I still need to know if you can get the GWP in-store
>>
>>9964247
Drome racers is awesome, including that car
>>
I fucking miss Life on Mars, bros. I wish they'd give it another reboot or something like Mars Mission. I know space lego is so overdone but man that series was fun.
>>
>>9966983
lmao I was thinking that at first, but the shark is too big for a minifig weapon
>>
File: IMG_20220806_140649.jpg (882 KB, 2560x1440)
882 KB
882 KB JPG
>>9966473
Here's what I came up with. I'm sure it's "illegal", but it holds well.
>>
>>9967369
holy shit, that actually works, and it's perfect for a cannon, many thanks
>>
>>9967488
Beluga ejaculate.
>>
File: jnbjbi8ug.jpg (44 KB, 669x403)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
We all need to make a group pact to stop buying Lego… and the person who buckets first has to buy everyone else Lego. That might work.
>>
>>9967576
You would need proof of purchase for the buy in so it isn't just poorfags hoping for free gibs
>>
Never change Tie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn4ArfG3c18
>>
Apologies for the late reply anons
>>9966764
Thanks anon. That’s a neat moc you built as well, I like the overall silhouette of the figure and the parts usage was interesting as well. I think the way you reinforced your arms were pretty impressive, I try to do something similar sometimes with certain builds but I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the concept. I feel like I need to get better and delve more into technic stuff, since bigger mechs tend to want reinforcement from technic elements. Even if you are mainly building with technic I definitely believe that it can be applied to system mech building as well. I find that some of the most impressive mech mocs out there are ones which have technic elements woven into them somewhere alongside system parts.
>>9967215
Im definitely going to give it a weapon. I had a shield and spear in mind. There’s this dark bluish grey cement mixer piece that I’ve had for a while that I thought would make for a good shield.
>>9967218
Thank you anon, I’m quite pleased with the head as well, it took me a while to figure out a way to get it to work the way I wanted.
>>
>>9968043
dark bluish grey would fit really nicely since it isn't really incorporated into the figure but a lighter Version of the color.
i will try to build a bit of system into my next technic moc which will be mainly silver and red with trans orange as the accents. i will post the head and tail of the bot when i next get the chance
>>
File: ti.jpg (119 KB, 922x432)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>9967613
Failed channel , why do youtubelets bother ,
>>
>>9968459
ah, fuck I’m an idiot. The cement mixer piece is in light bluish grey not dark bluish grey. My bad.
>>
>>9968546
lol all good, ah okay
thought you meant the color that this big technic cement mixer has
>>
>>9968578
but that shit is a whole different color from light bluish grey anyways it's just a dark blue not gray in any way lol I'm stupid
>>
File: 1653063109100.gif (515 KB, 500x500)
515 KB
515 KB GIF
>>9966478
>Three things I changed on mine:
Got any pics of this? I personally planned to alter the shoulder missile launchers to act more as armor. I was also going to flesh out the dragon thing to be an actual mech, but your idea of using it as an attachment for the large mech sounds interesting.
>>
File: checked.jpg (127 KB, 598x600)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>9966666
>>
File: sxm.jpg (1.04 MB, 1910x1175)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>9970537
Tried to quickly half-ass something together.
Bottom right is the difference in articulation between having that 1x4 there and removing it.
You CAN rotate the leg with the 1x4 like on the other side but it either puts the joint under stress or you have to rotate the smaller ratchet joints on the hip outward by one click but then the leg is at an angle
Oh, and I forgot to mention: I also switched out the 1x1 quarter circle tiles on the face with those on the hips because I thought that the gray ones looked rather awkward, kinda like "I tried a faceplate but didn't had the space and parts for it", while the blue ones look more like they're part of the helmet and the grey 1x1 brick is still enough for a face at that scale.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.