[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: limited time.png (1.62 MB, 1024x1024)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
Welcome to /motu/ General -- the most powerful thread in the universe!

Previous thread: >>9850370
Recent News
> Mondo He-Man set with almost every armor except Flying Fists up for preorder now til 06/22/2022
>> New Eternia Beast Man at Target retail
> The not so anticipated sequel to MOTU Revelation: MOTU Revolution officially announced
> Wun-Dar leaked, spotted on store pegs in Malaysia and strangely at Frank & Sons... Mattel Creations preorders any day now?
> Wave 9 Origins basics appearing for preorder online and already trickling into Target
> Mattel Creations Kol-Darr preorders closed
> CGI Mosquitra and Adam randomly online
> Mega Monstroid, Land Shark and Slime Pit Skeletor skull available from Amazon, Walmart.com
> Formo Toys and the late Mark Taylor LOP is now renamed as Legends of Dragonore

PREVIEWS:
> Origins King Randor, Whiplash, mini-comic Trap Jaw, brown Grizzlor, Digitino, Space Sumo
> Origins Roton
> Mega Dragon Blaster Skeletor, Thunder Punch He-Man, Ram Man, Webstor, toy colors Trap Jaw and Yellow-Lyn variant to be packed with Snake Mountain
> various Masterverse including PoP She-Ra/Hordak/Catra and Sun-Man with respectable wings

Archive:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/toy/search/subject/%2Fmotu%2F/

Discord:
https://discord.gg/gawhFwRdyp

Thread Question:
Which unreleased character would you like to see have a revised/improved gimmick and how would it work?
>>
File: 20220621_163910.jpg (90 KB, 564x1043)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Odd request, but is there anyone with the MotU/WWE Fiend figure and the WWE Superstars Bray Wyatt that could show me the Bray torso, arms, and jacket swapped with the Fiend head and legs?
>>
I like origins
>>
>>9860565
Like this?
>>
>>9860586
Thanks, I might pick up a Bray now. Minus the bow it would fill in the pieces to make a more authentic Fiend.
>>
File: 20220620_190822.jpg (1.73 MB, 1420x2091)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
Got 2 more. I need Mantenna and Leech so bad.
>>
>>9860579
CLAWFUL: Who's a cute boss? You are!
HORDAK: She-Ra! Stop lying on me!
>>
He-Man in jeans
>>
File: zgre546.jpg (109 KB, 720x576)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>9860610
Repent
>>
File: 20220621_200019.jpg (1006 KB, 2560x1440)
1006 KB
1006 KB JPG
Really is the best of this wave. He's nice and bulky too thanks to the extra 2 legs he has.
>>
If Rio Blast doesn’t come with a cowboy hat, you can use Bray Wyatt’s
>>
>>9860610
>>9860621
he-man with pighead belt harness and boots and jeans.
>>
File: Mantenna-shower.jpg (77 KB, 640x425)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>9860622
I just love Mantenna when he has four legs.
>>
>>
File: in_stock.jpg (127 KB, 1417x825)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Saw pic related last night so I went to the Target in my city today and made a bee-line to the Origins pegs. There was one of each: Sorceress, Jitsu, Stratos, and Clamp Champ. I checked the website entry for Mantenna on my phone again and asked a store employee if they could check to see if they have any in the back. They took the DPCI # and punched it in their store app. She told me they do have it in the back... Fuck! I was so excited. I was finally going to come home with Mantenna.

She came back holding another Sorceress, another Stratos, and a Buzz-Off. She said they all use the same DPCI # and that's all they had and said, "We probably aren't going to be getting any new ones for a while because we still have five left to sell." I was like "five boxes?!" And she said "No, five items."

So I don't know... I'm half tempted to just buy out all their remaining Origins basics and then sell them at or below what I paid for them on eBay just to get their stock moving. Nothing is on sale anymore, all of wave 7 is at MSRP for characters that nobody wants. Should I keep checking other local Targets or just wait it out? When they do restock they'll undoubtedly get wave 8 and/or wave 9... Right?
>>
I think I would like to get the Mondo He-Man but Skeletor is expensive as is Mer-Man. While there is a chance they would re release them like this He-Man not sure if it is worth gambling that Mondo would.
>>
>>9860657
Everyone looks better with a cowboy hat
>>
>>9860671
I can see them making a Skeletor again but that's it. They also take a lot of time to make new ones.
>>
>>9860677
that's a fucking top hat and you know it
>>
>>9860643
Won’t fully work since the jeans are not removable at the shins
>>
>>9860677
have him ride stridor while talking about how his horse is amazing.
>>
>>9860677
>good heavens, I'm about to depart but my index finger appears to have a spot of rust from last I relieved myself.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (82 KB, 1477x745)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Is Trap Jaw getting a re-release soon? Here's why I ask:

>pic related

Dunno if the site is legit but they are supposedly selling pre-orders that are going to release on July 29th.

>an Amazon order

I also have an Amazon order that I played like two weeks ago. It never showed up on time and now its ETA pushed out to July 11th. Wondering if this corroborates some kind of re-release that only a few retailers are privy to?
>>
File: FVtnaVPUYAAGQb-.jpg (340 KB, 2015x2048)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
New Eternia Beast Man is god damn huge. Dwarves all the other Masterverses

Definitely feels like he earned the deluxe edition more than the other ones so far.
>>
>>9860971
Does the size difference make the New Eternia armor incompatible with the Masterverse Beat Man figure? Because I was going to swap that onto him when I found the new figure and just use him as like a Beast Tribe warrior, that way I could still have the cool new armor on display but a regular Beast Man fig. I thought it was just going to be the same figure with new parts but this might foil my plans.
>>
>>9860559
Why does He-Man always have an axe?
>>
>>9861007
Because the very first iteration of him did, and people would pitch a shit fit if it were ever removed.
>>
>>9861007
Because it looks better than the sword
>>
>>9860622
Evil spy with the pop-out dick.
>>
>>9860971
How well do the spike guards stay on?
>>
If Rotar and Twisty get used in adaptations, what would even happen to their accessories? Weapons are weapons, and stands can be ignored (unless it's something that just extends from their bodies when they want to stop) but what are those spinning stands you're suppose to plug them in?
>>
>>9860639
Are there any viking hats? I wondered if you can make Skele-Thralls (from boxart and minicomics) by bashing Scare Glow with e.g. Battle Armor Skeletor.
>>
>>9859262
Currently there are whispers we're getting Mer-Man, King Hiss, Hordak and Stridor in CGI cartoon.
>>
>>9860052
Stinkor is kinda a variant because he has a species but he's a mutant - they're much smaller, whiter and smell better. I think we've seen females?

Webstor is also species in few continuities, but we haven't seen them. Then again, Webstor did laid eggs...

Clawful has species and I'm pretty sure if you look close, one of them is a chick.

Whiplash has people but we haven't seen chicks.

Classics established Saurod's species as female was member of Cosmic Enforcers.

And of course there are Snake Men and Stone People.

MOTU was always this weird mix of characters having origins and of letting freaks like Spikor just walk around without explaining what they are. Only Classics changed that (and I think in CGI most people have origins. Mosquitara is the least explained being) Species are often used a quick character background without giving them a superhero origin. Heck, we know who Snake Men are but we don't know why they have unique powers.

Overall, if you're going establish some freak as species, I'd say don't be a coward and show me the women. But should you establish them as species in the first place? IDK, with guys like Stratos and Buzz-Off it's hard to even imagine them as anything else by now.

To me it's kinda like in Overwatch where there are multiple characters wearing Reinhardt's armor, Pharah's flight suit or using D.Va's mech but they're not playable characters. Races are useful for storytelling and world-building but I wouldn't really want them as THE characters.
>>
>>9861310
Sadly I can't get a good shot of her nor find video in perfect quality.
>>
Said Saurod female
>>
>>9861310
>Mosquitara is the least explained being)
We know she's [spoiler]Queen marlena[/spoiler]
>>
>>9861007
Originally sword was a McGuffin and He-Man and Skeletor each owned a half but axe was He-Man's main weapon, same as Havok Staff was Skeletor's.
>>
>>9861321
Where did that come from?
>>
>>9861310
in CGI, everyone's origin can be boiled down to a) different species (Stratos, Webstor) b) wizard (Teela, Evelyn) c) Grayskull/Havok (Good and Bad Masters, Gary) d) robot/cyborg (Man-E-Faces, Tri-Klops) with Mo-squita'ra being d)
>>
>>9861324
he's full of shit, it was an idea the /co/ threads came up with
>>
File: hemanlaserprotoweb.jpg (151 KB, 361x587)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
I finally dug these out of the dude's blog.
>>
File: HeMan_TMD_PP_023_1024x.jpg (173 KB, 1024x1024)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>9860559
If only it wasn't 1/6, it looks like a really good figure but I have no place for it in my collection and I don't want to start collecting that scale
>>
>>9861324
Sounds just like a guess based on the fact Marlena was hinted at and Mosquitora is the only woman with an unknown past and covered face.

>>9861333
Merge b) and c) together and you basically have Dc Universe Online Character Creation - tech (Batman), meta (Superman) and magic (Wonder Woman)
>>
>TQ: Which unreleased character would you like to see have a revised/improved gimmick and how would it work?

Rio Blast's guns being springloaded somehow so he can be more "quick draw" instead of having to manually do it.
Mekaneck should be just a pull-out neck like Extendar so the neck and articulation don't affect each other.
I've mentioned this one before, but more blasting points for Blast Attak...specifically rocket fists, but rocket kicks and maybe even a blast off head would be fun, thst might be asking for too much, so fists are fine.
Snakeface should work exactly like Mantenna, with a lever on his head
They could improve on what Super7 did with Dylamug by having actual dials on the back that cause his face plates to move. Also, the sections should actually lock into place (unlike super7's) and the nose plate should also move, nor just the eyes and mouth. If it's based on the concept art, also make sure his arms actually are bendy tubes, not just rigid plastic, so we can actually do fun flailing arms poses.
Saurod definitely needs a revision if sparking really is a legal liability. LED would be fine, I guess. Also, give him a laser effect that plugs into the mouth that uses light piping so when you use the feature, the whole effect lights up
Lastly, this is for a NEW character entirely, but thst "Missile Toad?" Make his back pack thing super buoyant enough thst it floats and can keep the figure held just below the surface of the water, for a figure that really "swims". If it was possible for it to propel him through the water, even better, but that might be asking too much out of a basic figure, so floating is fine.
>>
>>9861318
Muh dick.
Also, digging the idea of using the Sagitar gimmick for a new character in the OG continuity
>>
File: hemanflyingfistsweb.jpg (235 KB, 527x613)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>9861339
>>
>>9861352
>>
>>9861007
Axe > sword
>>
File: mekorsetweb.jpg (212 KB, 398x749)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>9861354
>>
I have never found She-Ra or Adora especially attractive compared to say Teela or the Sorceress but goddamn does Despara make my dick diamonds. Looking at her here makes me nearly unable to stand up. What is it about Despara?
>>
give King Hiss snake tail and over all give us option to do any snake-to-human ratio we want

Full snake

Full snake with human head

Snake Head

Snake Arm

Snake tail instead of legs and snake head but rest stays human
>>
>>9861269
https://youtu.be/PrGaHV5j9OM

Skip to the 17:29 mark. It shows how the spinning stands work. They're basically additional weapons that utilize the action feature. The idea is that the spinning swings the weapons to make them more dangerous
>>
>>9861364
Good guys turned evil are always hot especially when brainwashing is involved.
>>
>>9861385
She looks and acts like such a bitch it's so fucking hot
>>
>>9861380
my question is how would they employ it in comics or cartoon. Would they throw in on the ground? Would those weapons extend from their torso?

Side note, I heard Rotar can launch his gears (it's right there on the box) but I never saw it done.
>>
>>9861388
She rocks the butch haircut pretty well.
>>
File: 2765586-horde_weapon.jpg (223 KB, 1217x933)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>9861399
My ideal canon is She-Ra being captured and slowly corrupted into Despara, and then really loving her new self.
>>
File: MotU F Witch Warrior.jpg (57 KB, 1000x767)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>9861399
>She rocks the butch haircut pretty well.
Apparently if you cut a blonde's hair short enough, she will be evil.
>>
>>9861434
So that why she's less bad in Revelation. (Although technically not blond)
>>
File: PoP-Devlan-Frosta.jpg (165 KB, 1920x911)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
She-Ra Ep 5, "Battle of Bright Moon": Bright Moon is the first kingdom on Etheria freed from the Horde.
Ep 6, "Duel at Devlan": Frosta just spent the night at the main Rebellion camp and there's never any indication that she's a new monarch whose first act was to rebel against the Horde.

Conclusion: Frosta was a villain who switched sides between Eps 5 & 6.
>>
Any one else get the luck of the draw on their flying fist he-man? Removable legs version. Well other than that he looks good.
>>
>>9861519
The way Dragstor and Rotar attack people by going for their kneecaps looked really effective so He-Man decided to try it out.
>>
>>
File: 1655901634725.jpg (22 KB, 232x358)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>9861519
Hahaha, look at his tiny weird dick!
>>
File: MotU F Man-at-Arms.jpg (37 KB, 500x452)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>9861536
"I'd have New Adventures with her."
>>
>>9860559
Mondo's MOTU figures are now the same price as Hot Toys despite not being anywhere near the same level of quality or detail. These weren't even worth the $170 they were asking four years ago, now they want $260? For an overgrown Marvel Legend?
>>
File: PoP-funny-joke.gif (417 KB, 400x300)
417 KB
417 KB GIF
>>9861364
>I have never found She-Ra or Adora especially attractive compared to say Teela or the Sorceress
Interesting
>>
Not an exciting new filing, but "Cringer" has now been renewed
>>
>>9861617
Baseder
>>
>>9861617
Hopefully the mega construx Cringed is coming, can't say I want any other version
>>
>>9860999

The classic Beast Man harness that comes extra with NE Beast Man fits no Masterverse Beast Man alright but the mane/mohawk on his back makes it kinda sit off him so it makes me feel like they're not meant to parts swap. I think the armor pads in particular would look like Masterverse Beast Man is wearing his dads clothes. The armor already looks kind of big on NE Eternia since a lot of it is supposed to be skinned from a New Eternia bear.

>>9861247
The one on his right arm seems real loose if youre moving him around but the legs and left arm are much better than say a Man At Arm's guards about staying on.

The helmet just kind of shits on his head though which is unfortunate but I guess they didn't want to add a peg or socket to his sculpt in case you wanted to go with the classic Beast Man look

He's the first Masterverse figure to come close to dethroning Faker as my favorite Masterverse.
>>
File: Image2.jpg (21 KB, 345x345)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Also, I'll finally understand the coomers when this figure comes out
>>
>>9861633
>helmet just kind of shits on his head

Kek
>>
>>9861519
I got that teela in my pol, interested in yr thoughts when you get to her. I'll check my flying fists after work or tomorrow, gotta give the cats medicine and they may well cut my hands off.
>>
>>9861536
200X artstyle was so good.

Can you believe some people who grew up on Filmation didn't like 200X due to aesthetics?
>>
You know when we'll know that Origins is going to go on forever?

If they'll even do vintage Orko, with ripcord and terrible magic trick.
>>
Once they run out of official action feature variants, who would want those?
>>
>>9861617
Classics is the right size for Origins but watch Mattel screw it up with a new mold that's somehow uglier because it's "too detailed" or something to reuse the mold.
>>
>>9861348
What would his nose even change to?
>>
File: MotU-snakeattack-01.jpg (484 KB, 1029x1262)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
>>9861743
>He-Man is Rio Blast with fewer guns
Lame.
I'd want a story explanation for that Skeletor. Did he live with the Snake Men long enough for a Snake Woman Facehugger to jam her ovipositor down his nonexistent throat and a Chestburster grew?
>>
>>9861754
>What would his nose even change to?
Yeah, that was gonna be my question.
>>
>>9861673
Figures I go out and get them from other sources and bbts finally gets them. I will open all my new masterverses when i get mer-man tomorrow
>>
>>9861743
i want dino chestburster skeletor ... that's bad ass
>>
>>9861754
Bulbous monster nose like the concept
Skeleton nose like Filmation
Comical nose with mustache as the 3rd
>>
>>9861280
CGI Mer-Man was confirmed months ago via the Heroes and Villains Guidebook.

>>9861333
Exception being Orko (of course) who is both a) and d), his "real" self (should we ever see him) being a) and b).

>>9861724
I doubt it; Origins wave 2 Orko appears to be the default going forward (used by Mattel for Origins and Micros, and by Super Impulse for their upcoming World's Smallest MotU wave 2).
>>
>>9861765
So would eyes and mouth be for changing expression or for different shapes and designs too?

I think Man-E-Faces could lose a right to his name,,,More like Two-More-Faces, am I right?
>>
>>9861773
I'd say eyes and mouth would stay with changing exoressions. That works for the character better I think
>>
>>9861364
You will submit to the Horde Empire.
>>
>>9861783
Daddy’s little despot.
>>
>>9861783
>She insists the mask stays on
>Would you?
>>
>>9861789
>>
>>9861791
>>9861789
What figure is that?
>>
>>9861801
Red She-Hulk?
>>
>>9861809
With a Horde band as garter belt.
>>
>>9861757
Skeletor wanted to keep the Snake Men close to his heart.
>>
>>9861770
>Origins wave 2 Orko appears to be the default going forward (used by Mattel for Origins and Micros, and by Super Impulse for their upcoming World's Smallest MotU wave 2).
Hurry up with fucking Mega Orko, you sluggish boobs! And then spring for extra head molds so I can have Mega Dree Elle and Montork.
>>
>>9861783
>>9861791
I want Despara to rape me
>>
File: 17145.jpg (641 KB, 808x1756)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
>>9860559
Bread boy is going up this week
>>
>>9861826
I sometimes with Origins wasn't so chained to the vintage line and would give armours backs like Classics did
>>
>>9861818
He has a heart?
>>
>>9861773
>I think Man-E-Faces could lose a right to his name,,,More like Two-More-Faces, am I right?
At least he's not Double Trouble.
What a waste of the face-cylinder gimmick. She should have been named Triple Trouble and had two species of monster faces.
>>
>>9861826
I might get this one just to see how difficult it is using Mattel Creations. Just in case the Fall exclusives end up being figures I want, I want to know how easy navigating the site and ordering is
>>
>>9861832
a cold dead one
>>
>>9861837
>has cold dead hands
>never uses a gun
>>
>>9861835
It was pretty easy last time, at least in my experience, the link typically takes you right to the item and it wasn't slow or crashed
>>
>>9861833
>I have two personalities: the nicest princess you'll ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath
>>
>>
>>9861839
Cold dead heart, not cold dead hands

STOOPID
>>
>>9861833
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>9861790
Yes.
Why would this even be a question?
>>
>>9861822
Agreed to all of this, but it'll probably be a 3rd-party who ever brings us any other Trollans (or parts thereof).
>>
>>9861847
Without a doubt, that is hands down the stupidest moment of any vintage minicomic. Changing facial expression is a "disguise?"
>>
>>9861831
It’s weird because He-Man got new armor. But no one else has
>>
>>9861854
It makes idea that Man-E-Faces is master of disguise plausible is comparison.

She doesn't even use a different name.

Honestly, minicomics could be a little weird every now and then but She-Ra minis were....special.
>>
>>9861835
Fairly easy aslong as you are there early, my unlucky butt got one, guess I'll try for wundarr since I'm off that day. No way to put in yr info early but hopefully those of us who want one can get one, I'm only ordering one so you guys can get one too.
>>
File: E4gVJE8X0A4fGU-.jpg (113 KB, 1200x676)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Despara>Adora
>>
???
Was Dr Doom considered for He-Man toyline?
>>
>>9861762
Mine came in right around the last wweternia wave but didn't ship with it. Guess the had issues again. I'm waiting till payday to get merman, the price keeps jumping, got wind raider and battle armor he man in the cart too. I'm only getting ba he-man so I don't need to open the battlefield set.
>>
>>9861870
Fool. Doom goes where he pleases.
>>
File: PoP-mini-SoS-01.jpg (468 KB, 1066x1600)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>9861860
>Honestly, minicomics could be a little weird every now and then but She-Ra minis were....special.
>>
File: PoP-mini-SoS-05.jpg (545 KB, 1066x1600)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>9861877
>Meanwhile, in the dark forest of ETHERIA... we'll never see Hordak again. Just assume Adora moved out of his house when she turned 18, I guess.
>>
Only half of those get made, who do you pick?
Hard mode: Only 4 of those.

I'd take Dylamug, Octavia, Sky High and Witch. For extra, cyclops, skelelon, snowman and uh, I guess frog? Maybe Delora.
>>
>>9861880
This is actually pretty high action-y for She-Ra minicomic. Later issues were less Disney Princess and more fantasy Barbie.
>>
>>9861887
Dylamug, Snowman and frog are my only must-haves.
I'd still buy cyclops, skeletons, witch, Sky High and Octavia but I'm not as excited for those
>>
>>9861887
Normal mode: Dylamug, Octavia, Delora, Sky High, Missile-Toad, amazon lady at the bottom, red warrior in upper right, skeleton

Hard mode: Delora, Dylamug, Octavia, amazon
>>
>>9861854
You do realise in those comics She-Ra and Adora didn't even changed clothing? Just look at >>9861880 where Adora doesn't even know she can become She-Ra.
>>
File: RCO319_1583470098.jpg (483 KB, 1029x1600)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>9861893
>This is actually pretty high action-y for She-Ra minicomic. Later issues were less Disney Princess and more fantasy Barbie.
Unfortunately correct,
>>
>>9861919
And yet that's still not as stupid as what Double Trouble is doing. At least She-Ra wore a mask when she transformed early on
>>
>>9861914
> All ladies except witch
> Instead Dylamug

You were suppose to pick most toy-worthy, not sexiest ones.
>>
I refuse to believe Webstor and Zodak ever made it to store shelves. I've seen every other figure so far except that wave. And that makes me sadge.
>>
File: PoP-mini-CatBow.jpg (694 KB, 1365x2048)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
>>9861926
In those early, high action-y ones, Catra acquits herself as a credible nemesis, either throwing powerful spells around or trying to turn Frosta and Bow to her.
"Being friendzoned is my ample reward!" indeed, Bow.
>>
>>9861931
Considering that Adam's disguise is pretty stupid to begin with, we're entering some impressive depths of stupid.
>>
Catra early on
>>
Catra later on
>>
>>9861934
Missile-toad is the sexiest so it checks out.
>>
>>9861948
Yeah, that's terrible. And yet SPOP would have been better if instead of Catra fucking Adora being the ending, it turned out she did it to mind fuck her way to amnesty and her civilian life was doing dumb shit like this to steal Bow.
>>
>>9861958
Dat ass
>>
>>9861887
Hard mode: Dylamug, Octavia, Missile Toad & Custar.
Easy mode: add Snow Man, skeleton, Delora and... Broomhilda is cool, but I could trade her for Purple Cyclops if we get Sharella to complete the "100 years ago" cast.
>>
>>9861986
Just use Goddess but not wearing Snake Armor. It's proven than on Eternia, that's good enough disguise.
>>
File: MotU-F-Randor-laugh.gif (1.5 MB, 640x488)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>9861990
Well met.
>>
>>9861936
Are you talking about origins? I found Zodac in a store once, but I’ve never seen Webstor’s wave. Had to order from Big Bad Toystore
>>
>>9862005
Ya origins. I'm hoping for a rerelease. I don't really wanna pay $40 for an origins.
>>
>>9861936
Webstor is still on shelves here in Yurp.
>>
Did the Wundar preorder drop without anyone here knowing?? I see a ton of "confirmed preorders" listed on eBay today.
>>
>>9861986
I wonder if Wun-Dar being an exclusive means Sharella and cyclops will also be exclusive....I mean, would it piss fans off if those other two got released at retail but then Wun-Dar never does?
>>
>>9862052
I still suspect that MattelCreations will just jump from random character to random character. If they were going to do Sharella next, they woulndn't open with Kol-Darr. Next is probably like Optikk, Illumina, Photog, Songster, King Miro,Icer some random shit like that.

I mean, what would be minicomic about? Direct sequel to Wun-Dar?
>>
>>9862063
I never expressly said she'd have to be the next exclusive, just that she'd be exclusive at some point. Assuming she gets a figure at all, I mean.
>>
>>9862045
>Did the Wundar preorder drop without anyone here knowing?? I see a ton of "confirmed preorders" listed on eBay today.
No; check the webpage:
https://creations.mattel.com/collections/masters-of-the-universe/products/masters-of-the-universe-origins-wun-dar-figure-hdy24
Supposed to drop Noon Eastern Friday.
>>
File: motuc-optikkandkronis.jpg (293 KB, 538x800)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>9862063
>Next is probably like Optikk, Illumina, Photog, Songster, King Miro,Icer some random shit like that.
I'd take any of those except Photog, though apparently Mattel doesn't have the rights to Songster.
>>
>>9862063
>>9862081
I'd take Optikk, Photog and Icer.
>>
>>9862081
First 2 guys were cheap to make so just note that Optikk would probably be as much copy of Trap Jaw as he was in Classics.

But hey, that's the fun of MOTU, right?
>>
>>9862095
>First 2 guys were cheap to make so just note that Optikk would probably be as much copy of Trap Jaw as he was in Classics.
>But hey, that's the fun of MOTU, right?
Yep, I am 100% prepared for his limbs and crotch to be old parts, and wouldl love him anyway.
>>
If Creations becomes the only way to buy these I'm dropping the line. That's some bullshit anyway for unique characters like that to be limited but if the whole line becomes a MOTUC-tier pain in the ass to collect then fuck it. I don't deal with scheduled preorder times that sell out in 30 seconds. I tried that with Sun-Man & it went out of stock before I could even click the order button.
>>
>>9861866
What's the shipping cost? I want to get this guy.
>>
>>9862095
>>9862114
Counter proposal...instead of Trap Jaw arms and legs for Optikk, can we use Blast Attak's? They're close enough, and Optikk could be used as justification for doing Blast Attak sooner rather than later.
>>
>>9862123
There's literally no indication that anyone is even thinking about making Origins as a whole MC exclusive.
Why make up a scenario that doesn't (and may never) exist to get worked up about?
>>
Was Optikk the only good NA toy? Or at least so good he could be part of original line?
>>
I feel like Sagitar had that mad spark of creativity MOTU is known for - I mean, four armed giant that can turn into centaur?

Sadly, he's so huge and expensive yet obscure he might never get a toy again...
>>
>>9862138
No.
Optikk, Slush Head, Sagitar are all best
>>
File: NA-Optikk.jpg (73 KB, 930x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>9862132
>Counter proposal...instead of Trap Jaw arms and legs for Optikk, can we use Blast Attak's?
Sure?
The key parts from the Man-E/Trap Jaw/Roboto triad for matching Optikk's design are the robotic upper arms (which Classics Blasty used) and crotch. Blast Attack's thighs in particular would have been strictly superior for Optikk if they'd been available when Classics released him.
>>
>>9862169
The torso would have to be brand new though. Unless they drop his action feature then I guess armor would sufice?
>>
>>9862182
Vintage Optikk had an action feature?
(I never had NA toys growing up)
I always thought he was just a basic toy.
>>
>>9862190
>>
Suprisingly he had, considering that most of the toys from NA could only swing their arm or leg to make a power attack or quick draw of their gun.

Only third wave (Butthead, Quakke, Staghorn, Artilla, Sagitar, Tuskador and Spinwit) started adding action features and there were action feature variants of some guys, mostle Heman and Skelly obv but also Hydron, Flogg, Flipshot and Hoove.
>>
Are there any toys you would like to see in Origins mainly for their appearance in minicomic?

Loo-Kee so he can appear on one panel, barely visible?

Scrollos so he can narrate the story?

Songter so the whole comic will be a ballade?
>>
>>9862255
Actually, yeah. Tuvar and Baddhra, to make little mini arc for Two Bad. Something like
>Tuvar in wave 11, comic is about his plan to beat He-Man
>Baddrha in wave 12, comic is about him taking his turn
>Two Bad himself in wave 13, comic culminates the story with Tuvar and Baddrha getting fused
>>
>>9860559
I had full intention to purchase but forgot the pre-order window, and I'm somewhat glad I didn't. Don't need anymore 12" toys clogging up space, and charging $260 for that is a no-go.
>>
>>9862138
All the Classics NA Mutants were awesome figures.
>>
>>9862359
Most of the Classics NA stuff was pretty good.
>>
>>9862362
Flipshot kind of sucks, but remove the goggles on his helmeted head and give him the 200x MAA blaster and you got a NES Cover Mega Man in Classics.
>>
>>9862370
He's Val Kilmer so I can't hate him
>>
>>9862362
MARA: Oh do they have INCEST on your world as well as violence?!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>9862370
Wait... should Hordak be Dr. Wily, or should Skeletor after seizing Castle Grayskull?
>>
>>9862359
The way they did the body on that Skeletor is a crime, but that head sculpt is sublime and the kind of thing I wish Masterverse could do.
>>
>>9862359
I always thougt that Karatti was hideous but somehow Classics made him work.
>>
File: MotU FASA SnakeMountain.jpg (907 KB, 1159x1500)
907 KB
907 KB JPG
In 1985, FASA published a MotU game with the first official map of Snake Mountain (the objective is to find Randor's Crown Jewels Skeletor stole from among treasure chits randomized into some of 54 rooms).
>>
>>9860884
I hope he gets a rerelease. He's the only one of skeletors crew I'm missing
>>
>>9862370
>Mega-Man
Shit, his name even works in-universe.
>>
>>9862456
Yeah, too bad the rest of the game was a legendary slapdash, unfinished pile of dogshit. Here's to hoping Legends of Grayskull will be better - if it ever comes out, that is (it was supposed to have been released in 2019, now pushed back to 2023)...
>>
>>9862124
No idea, never ordered anything from them before so I'll guess 5-7 bucks for one figure in the lower 48 states? Ok found the email $6.95 shipping with $1.49 in taxes and I hope you don't live in my blood thirsty state.
>>
>>
>>9862507
>Yeah, too bad the rest of the game was a legendary slapdash, unfinished pile of dogshit.
>Here's to hoping Legends of Grayskull will be better - if it ever comes out, that is (it was supposed to have been released in 2019, now pushed back to 2023)...

Exactly, x2
>>
File: angry snek.png (132 KB, 340x268)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>Mondo already sold out
>>
File: FA9Wn1sUcAEw-2E.jpeg.jpg (457 KB, 769x1200)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>
>>9862456
What even is this? A board game? An RPG?
>>
>>9862383
Now I want to see He-Man and Megaman crossover. 8 stages of evil warriors for he-man to vanquish before tackling Skeletor in Grayskull would also be GOAT
>>
>>9862608
Beast Man
Mer Man
Fake Man
Tri Man
Jaw Man
Evil Woman
Webs Man
Kobra Man
>>
>>9862618
Crab Man
Two Man
Skunk Man
Spike Man
Ghost Man
Ninja Man
Blast Man
Spark Man
>>
>>
>>9862618
>>9862663
And then, in He-Mega-Man 4, we take a break from Dr Skelly to fight a new foe, Dr Horssak and his robots Grizz Man, Leech Man, Antenna Man, Module Man, Drag Man, Mosquito Man, Dyla Man and Wrap Man.
(Spoilers: Horssak wasn't evil, Dr Skelly kidnapped his daughter Kaldora to manipulate him)
>>
>>9862603
>What even is this? A board game? An RPG?
It was called The Masters of the Universe Role Playing Game, but was a board game. With unplayable rules.
http://thoulsparadise.blogspot.com/2013/07/when-is-role-playing-game-not-role.html
>>
>>9862603
A cash grab.
>>
>repainted Fisto head
>Adam vest
>careful selection of colored parts for the body
>small doll eye embedded in a wooden stick
>Oblivion-era Sheogorath in MOTUO style

Pity Bethesduh is too fucking stupid to let that happen as an official crossover, but they can't even make games that aren't buggy as shit let alone get out real merch.
>>
File: ScreenShot610.jpg (47 KB, 764x901)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
hello /motu/, first time here and on this board.
what are your thoughts on 3D printed motu figures? i want to make me an oversized custom Faker, hes my fave.
>>
>>9862505
True, but they'd likely name him something like Bust-or instead
>>
File: Teela.jpg (64 KB, 472x655)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Good morning MOTUbers
>>
>>9862580
Man that is beautiful. Can you spot 3 characters that didnt even made it into Classics?

Would be awesome if there was second pic with He-Man in front and his allies behind him. I'd look it up but I can't decipher this watermark. halhan6yart?
>>
>>9862507
>Legends of Grayskull
It's been so long since I heard that name...I remember when it came out I've assumed that OCs from that will be a bigger deal. That people will want them as toys and make customs.
>>
>>9863496
I see Negator, Chimera and Darkdream.
>>9863501
I just wanna know ahead of time if Trollans are a playable race (and if they have a semi-decent magic system in place), or whether I'm going to have to homebrew everything from scratch.
>>
>>9862663
Blast Attak would make a great MM boss. just blasting inro 2 pieces that run around before rejoining.

I imagine that other heroes would show up as power-ups like Rush,Beat, Tango and Eddie. Other might be unlockable characters.

There also could be variants like Thunder Punch and Battle Armor working like armors in Mega Man X.
>>
In retrospect, it's funny there is Megator and Negator.

Nega is odd duck desu, I watched both episodes with him and I still can't really tell what was his "deal". I recall he put people into video games or something?
>>
>>9863506
Negator was often brought as toy they should make instead of Nepthu. Chimera is only good with Marzo and he didn't match 200X one. While Darkdream, I'm guessing was skipped becase his design wouldnt make a good toy.
>>
>>9863438
booba
>>
>>9863517
>Darkdream skipped because of design
>#Hordewraiths has entered the chat
>>
>>9863536
If they would be faithful to cartoon he would be just barely humanoid shape with red eyes under a cloak. I don't even know what articulation would be like
>>
Not fully comparable.
>>
>>9863496
It's halhaneyart on Twitter.
It's mostly all wrestling stuff posted on it.
>>
>>9861833
At the very least her second face should have been a green witch like face
>>
>>9863508
>I imagine that other heroes would show up as power-ups like Rush,Beat, Tango and Eddie. Other might be unlockable characters

Rush = Battle Cat
Beat = Zoar
Eddie = Orko

Duncan can by Dr Light, I guess Teela is Roll, Zodac can be Blues, and the Heroic Warriors can be the Light Numbers that got reprogrammed in MM 1 and 9
>>
>>9863564
There really is mystical connection between Wrestling and MOTU, huh?
>>
Almost forgot Marvel has Dylamug too.
>>
>>9863538
Probably akin to the smaller Super Naturals ('87) toys, minus the hologram.
>>9863541
*gasp* You're right - his claws are showing, how LEWD! Also, shoulder pads. General design concept is the same (and is just a 200x placeholder for Shadow Weaver due to rights fuckery).
>>
>>9863588
Look, if Classics actually updated Filmation designs and not doing super smooth bland costumes straight from original He-Man show maybe we could get him. Also maybe Delora and others wouldn't look so cheap and out of place next to the rest.

You want Darkdream, just put a blanky on toy you already have. XD
>>
>>9863595
>Also maybe Delora and others wouldn't look so cheap and out of place next to the rest.

I lay the blame for Delora on Super7.
When Mattel was doing things, look at how Icer, Strongarm and Vultak came out. They gave those guys lots of extra little detailing and paint apps to bring them more in line with the Classics aesthetic and it looked great (granted, there were still few that skewed to close to the animation model like Lizard Man)
I've always said Filmation can be a great resource for new character selection, but don't actually make "Filmation toys", if yiu follow my meaning.
>>
>>9863587
> wimpy blonde turns into super bulky guy
> fight dud with skull for a face
> works with winged bird guy
> fights group of snake guys
Hmmm...
>>
>>9863232
I printed a Remco Skullman in PLA recently, and it turned out really good. I still need to sand/smooth and paint it at some point. Now that I think about it, making a jumbo to match the Mattel overscaled Skeletor I have would be pretty cool. Just need to figure out the scale multiplication to match. Sadly I'm no good at math.
>>
>>9863627
Pics?
>>
File: 5ru9s8t6k3791.jpg (67 KB, 750x853)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
File: MotU-EBH2.jpg (563 KB, 1029x1540)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>9863588
>just a 200x placeholder for Shadow Weaver due to rights fuckery).
Eh, I liked Shadow Weaver as a treasonous Etherian bitch. 200X making yet another Hordesman thousands of years old with no backstory wouldn't have been a good thing.
It works for Hordak only because it lets a new writer pick up on old bits of lore that didn't get developed.
>>
>about a month out from SDCC

What do you expect?
If we get anything at all, I'm looking for
>show off thst Kobra Khan we had blurry leaks of
>announce Origins Snake Mountain
>namedrop the two Fall MC exclusives
>trailer for the next CGI batch of episodes
>>
>>9863828
Def CGI
Mekaneck news
Origins Wave 10 announcment
Wouldn't mind seeing next CGI toy wave and Sun Man 3-pack, MC Fall would be good too.
>>
File: Mega Webstor.png (48 KB, 446x500)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>9863828
>about a month out from SDCC
>What do you expect?

Mega took their official listings of the figures packed with Snake Mountain down shortly after putting them up, and the pre-order pages are appearing and disappearing from Amazon, so it would be VERY helpful to reveal the finalized set at SDCC so we know Mega MotU isn't canceled.
Confirm the 4 figures in Origins wave 10.
Rulers of the Sun 3-pack.
Who's coming to Mattel Creations.
CGI trailer, maybe show new figures.
>>
File: 20220623_111218.jpg (2.36 MB, 2648x2179)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>9863756
I had to put the man-e leg on him so he would stand properly, there's still some support plastic left over on one of his feet. Plus, whoever scanned him didn't adjust his legs, or separate them so he's stuck in a weird position. I don't plan to keep this one, so I will probably clean him up, set a level on the feet using one of my big ass metal files, and send him to my buddy.
I also need to find a cheap place to buy some red vinyl for the cape. If I can find a proper origins neck peg stl I can use it to bolean out the head, and make it origins compatible. I have tried with a regular 3d sphere and each time I've had to clean it up to fit right.
>>
>>9863989
Honky Tonk Man-Spider!
>>
>>9863530
>>
>>9864036
>Mantenna can do Tex Avery AWOOGA
Now I'm surprised Filmation never did this. Was there some moral assumption that evil can't form relationships?
>>
>>9864295
My headcanon is that his super senses make him consider everyone hideous.
>>
File: motumant1.jpg (25 KB, 200x355)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>9864323
I like this!
>>
>>9864323
>super senses

Thst reminds me....
>big eyes to see better
>big ears to hear better
>no big nose to smell better
>>
>>9863501
I want Fistina to fistina me.
>>
>>9863496
Negator, Chimera and Darkdream, all of whom had champions during the classics era. Negator is super lame though.
>>
File: PoP Hordak Perfuma.jpg (80 KB, 711x480)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>9864346
>no big nose to smell better
And no Perfuma to smell better allowed in the Fright Zone.
>>
>>9863610
The problem is when Super 7 took over they kept the Filmation line going which always was designated for the simplified cartoon designs but they also did the regular club Grayskull figures for Kittrina, Dylamug and Delora in that style which was total bullshit. In fact it was the main reason I never continued to Super 7 after the swap as much as I wanted Wrap Trap.
>>
>>9863501
What on earth is this, a vidya ?
>>
>>9864361
Simplified cartoon designs are so lame. I'd buy them as Mega Construx because there's so much less space for detail, but lack of detail looks so fucking cheap on a 5.5" or 7" figure. The Four Horsemen had the right idea back in 2002.
>>
File: 20211011_090546.jpg (1.66 MB, 4032x1851)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>9864361
I think Kittrina actually was designated as Club Grayskull, but I get your meaning, Dylamug and Delora were collectors choice and by rights should have had the same level of detailing and paint as Wrap Trap or Lodar had .

Still, I guess I can't complain TOO much considering how that lack of detail makes Dylamug fit in so well with Origins as a placeholder until we get an actual Origins Dylamug
>>
>>9864383
I love your distinctive play style where the Evil Warriors and Horde are a single group doing slice-of-life stuff.
>>
>>9864383
this pic is awesome
>>
>>9864383
....I had no idea Dylamug was this short. I thought Classics were taller.
>>
>>9864403
He only looks short because his eye level is in his "chest".
He actually is 7 inches like the rest of Classics.
>>
>>9864383
Ah you're probably right. Either way it was weird and inconsistent.
>>
>>9864363
Basically while working on MOTU RPG they showed video where 4 celebrities got to play and make their own characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLBobbzpfbk
>>
>>9864380
Is it any wonder Gbagok did all his bios using 200X artstyle?
>>
>>9864434
>>
>>9864437
>>
>>9864441
>>
>>9864445
Even random extras look cool.
>>
File: 20220623_160209.jpg (1.51 MB, 3432x2268)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>9864403
>>9864408
I don't have very many Classics for comparison, but here you go.

The top of Dylamug's vacuum tunes does line up with the top of Classics Skeletor's head, but his eye line matches Origins Skeletor. It gives the illusion that he's shorter than he really is
>>
>>9864434
>>9864437
>>9864441
>>9864445
>>9864447
Pretty cool art
>>
>>9863828
I work for Mattel and you guys aren't going to be happy
>show off that Kobra Khan we had blurry leaks of
Kamo Khan and Leo Skeletor will be an exclusive two pack going up for pre-order. We originally wanted to do black blood mosquitor but that figure has been a nightmare to produce
>announce Origins Snake Mountain
Nope. 2023 with the Snakes. We'll show the Netflix kid's castle though. It's a really fun playset we tried to add a lot to. It's meant to go right next to your origins castle while also being durable for the kids
>namedrop the two Fall MC exclusives
Horde Slave He-Man and Kamo Kahn. Leo Skeletor will remain an SDCC exclusive
>trailer for the next CGI batch of episodes
That comes out next week
The only other thing we'll reveal is a brief "Revolution" teaser trailer. I've seen the toys we're making for it and I think you'll all come around to it. Andra's getting a MAA inspired figure with a helmet, Sorceress Teela, an Adam figure, and a cyborg Skeletor are getting sculpted as we speak.
>>
So, anyone here actully owned Wonderbread He-Man as kid? If so, what did you do with him? He-Man's ancestor? Clone? Twin? Unrelated dude? Or was in your MOTU He-Man a brunette?

Just wondering what are people's memories of Wun-Dar that make them so excited for him. Do people like the concept of Wun-Dar or are they just for the weird semi-offcial part of the toyline.
>>
>>9864803
If I may ask few questions

1) Can you confirm Origins Wave 10? Randor and Whiplash are 90% but others? MC Trap Jaw? Grizzlor? Digitino? Space Sumo?

2) Can you tell upcoming CGI figures? All I know is deluxe Skeletor?

3) Any idea what's in Sun-Man 3-pack? One I bet is Sun Man with flattop.

4) Anything on Mekaneck?
>>
>>9864803
>Horde Slave He-Man and Kamo Kahn. Leo Skeletor will remain an SDCC exclusive

That tracks. Leo Skeletor, as I understand is just black armor Skeletor. It's similar to Leo Faker in that it's worth releasing but probably not as single release with own minicomic. Meanwhile Kammo has some lore (basically augmented Khan) and he and Zombie He-Man are much in line with previous 2 toys requiring little new tooling.

At least I can take solace in fact that regular Kobra Khan must be coming soon.
>>
>>9864839
>Leo Skeletor, as I understand is just black armor Skeletor.
More or less: pic related. Somewhere between black and navy blue, with darker blue skin than Mattel's.
>>
>>9864803
>Andra's getting a MAA inspired figure

Of course she does.
>>
>>9864821
>Randor, Whiplash, Digitino, Trapjaw
>green ram ma'am, king grayskull, keldor, and a panthor repaint
>flat top, pig head re-release, space sumo
So expect that to shelf warm
>I don't know how it got leaked so early, but Road Ripper is a legit leak yeah
Right now it's a little tense, rising material costs and negative reactions/sales to revelation are giving hire ups cold feet on some things. Their answer to that is going to be more sun-man like the 3-pack.
Don't ask me about Mosquitor, he's become blacklisted around here. Mattel is basically losing money on each one sold and that's not even accounting for clearances.
>>
>>9864878
Thanks a lot.
So I'm guessing Bolt Man and Holographo will be soon, likely in next Waves.
>>
>>9864803
No Oracle?
>>
File: Andra.jpg (24 KB, 208x229)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Anons LARPing as Mattel employees aside, I wonder if we can get an OG Andra in Origins.
>>
File: D&D Diana live.jpg (143 KB, 619x1290)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>9864908
Wouldn't you rather Battleground Andra?
>>
>>9864803
Yeah, I'm skeptical of any Anon stating they've got insider info, but I'll remember this post just to see if there's any accuracy.
I will say this....if this post IS legit, then YOUVE just announced and confirmed Snake Mountain, which is what I wanted even if we don't see it.
>>
>>9864956
>>9864908
Im very clearly a legitimate source and have just leaked over a year's worth of shit.
>>
>>9864921
HNNNNGH
>>
>>9864921
Maybe if she were an original character and not named Andra.
>>
>>9864961
Well then I'll bite with one question of my own: are the new characters in >>9861887 actually getting figures, yes or no? That's the one thing I've been hung up on since last year, to find out if they're just easter eggs for fanboys or legit teasers
>>
Looks like someone's already grabbed the ball and is running with it: he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?282647-Origins-General-News&p=3993407&viewfull=1#post3993407
>>
File: 20220623_205952.jpg (1.02 MB, 2268x1913)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>9864990
Well, I you don't like Battlefield Andra, what if we named her "Battlefield Princess Maran?"
>>
File: 20220623_210151.jpg (884 KB, 1467x3037)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
>>9864990
>>9865031
She's obscure enough with no personality that she could be made into anything you want her to be
>>
>>9864961
"Clearly" you just said shit with nothing to back it up
>>
>>9864323
Checks out because Mantenna is beautiful.
>>
>>9865036
That sounds like a fetish
>>
>>9865037
That's the joke.
>>
>>9865031
>what if we named her "Battlefield Princess Maran?"
Yes please.
Also if they ever make Dakon, I hope he'd be allowed to be a lighter shade of African. We already have Champ and Sun Man, and using a variety of skin tones better masks how everyone's bare arms and legs are the same.
>>
>>9865053
>Checks out because Mantenna is beautiful.
Yes. I want this to be canon.
>>
File: heman-laughing.gif (1.41 MB, 640x508)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>>9861875
Underrated reply
>>
>>9864803
>Horde Slave He-Man
Can toys even use the word slave nowadays or is that offensive?
>>
>>9865325
Isn't that a moot point because Mattel uses "Horde Zombie" on the card for that variant? (Super7 used "Slime Pit He-Man")
>>
>>9865337
Probably. I’m just asking because that’s how the “Mattel employee” said it
>>
>>9865364
>>9865325
I've always just said Slime Pit He-Man, gets the idea across way better than Horde Zombie
>>
>>9864803
>Andra's getting a MAA inspired figure with a helmet, Sorceress Teela, an Adam figure, and a cyborg Skeletor
I have no choice but to coom
>>
>>9865325
I feel like that's just another case of people getting booty bothered over a complete non-issue, like "Slave Leia", who's only ever been called that like twice in merchandise and it was only in some statue or 1:6 high end collectable.
>>
File: IMG_1926.jpg (815 KB, 1500x802)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
Got this little number from Amazon today. It was my first Mega Construx set ever purchased. Is Mega Construx a derivative of Mega Bloks? I felt kind of dirty building this, considering I am a lifelong Lego fan, and some parts of the build were a little confusing because I wasn't accustomed to the pieces...

But I gotta say, I love this little set so far. The figures are especially a strong point in this and their articulation is impressive. Can't beat the price of $12 for this, either. I wish the Roton's blade moved a little more easily. I'm thinking of filing it down on the inside because that seems to be the place where it's having resistance, but it's hard to tell. I wouldn't mind grabbing the Land Shark set from this line, too, if it goes on sale... But I have to be really careful not to go down this rabbit hole because I have spent hundreds on collecting Origins in just a month.

Captcha: SWAAA
>>
>>9865693
Don't forget the "I'm not racist" jagoffs who cried over the Jax ending in MK11. The other side of the coin wants it celebrated.
>>
>>9865789
not familiar with that one
>>
>>9865791
Mortal Kombat 11's endings had every character gaining godlike powers & time travel abilities. Jax went back & stopped the slave trade in his ending. Wypipo got pissed & called it "woke" & defended slavery as "it built this country" or some other dumb shit. Sensitive little cunts want to own blacks & got booty blasted. Probably the same fucks who helped Florida pass laws banning literature that says slavery was wrong.
>>
>>9865798
Well I can't comment on that without knowing the full details of the ending but that does sound kind of stupid and ill-considered yeah
>>
>>9865789
>jagoffs

You from Pittsburgh? lol
>>
>>9865786
You mer-man's pants are on wrong
>>
>>9865830
I say it, I'm not from pa, never even visited. Where I'm from coke is a catch all for ANY soda but jag off is a phrase I'm familiar with and use in polite company.
>>
File: IMG_20220624_021010.jpg (3.71 MB, 4160x3120)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB JPG
Well I guess I'm collecting origins after all. Sadly the seller did not have a Trap-Jaw, it seems that wave was very scarce in Europe. Did I get a decent start?
>>
>>9865885

Thanks for letting me know.

>>9865904

Oh you must be from the south. They call soda "pop" here but it drives me crazy because I was born in the eastern part of the state where it was called soda.
>>
>>9865909
Mosquitor and Roboto alone make it worth it.
>>
>>9865909

Most of those are pretty hard to find so I'd say so. I have most of those and the rest pre-ordered but I really, really want a TriKlops and I hope he gets a re-release.
>>
>>9865916
>They call soda "pop" here but it drives me crazy because I was born in the eastern part of the state where it was called soda.
>You call "pop" "soda"?
>Yes, it's a regional dialect.
>What region?
>Uhhhh, upstate Nebraska?
>Oh really? Well I'm from Ainsworth and I've never heard anyone call pop soda.
>No not in Ainsworth no, it's a Valentine expression.
>I see.
>>
>>9865925
>>9865920
I was happy with the characters yeah. I ended up cherrypicking the ones I really wanted and leaving a few like the repaint Evil-Lyn and She-Ra. I may get them later. The cards weren't super fresh but I'm an opener anyway, these lads are getting freed.
>>
>>9865916
>>9865904
I only know soda from my mom working in upstate NY for years, but yeah former southfag that lives in the Midwest, regional differences are kinda fun. Anyone else ready for the mad dash in a few hours? Just a little over 6 hours left. I'll only try for one, hopefully that allows another anon a chance. Thank greyskull this isn't Hasbro pulse.
>>
>>9865933

This sounds familiar. Is that a quote from Fargo?

>>9865935

I really wish I had it in me to open mine... I've only opened Clawful and Man-E-Faces because they were on damaged cards.
>>
>>9865011
> Both exclusives sounds very possible
> everyone reacts with "if true, that's cool"

So worst case is for a month or so, people will talk, without even fully believing, about pretty believable lie. Honestly, if MattelAnon actually is liar and somehow he gets his jollies out of, I'd say let him because that's pretty pathetic. Like if he announced that we're getting Karg toy then or prince Dakon or that someone died while making Mosquitor toy or that sculptor based She-Ra's face on his ex that would be worth it.

Side note, MCU Fantastic Four movie will have Annihilus. Tell others! Dance my puppets!

>>9864878
I think that about covers all questions I'd have. Maybe except what happens and who appears in minicomics (Wave 10 and especially Koldar's) but that might be pushing it. (Although if we're dealing with liar it would be funny to see him come up with whole comic)
>>
>>9865979
Just open one a week, try out some scenes, take some pics, swap some parts, take them outside and try out more stuff; enjoy how much more you can do with them out of the pack.
>>
>>9865979
>I really wish I had it in me to open mine...
Do it dude. They'll be much happier free.
>>
So about this leak

> Khan and zombie
I felt that Kol-Darr was a testing ground if cartoon characters sell so more toyline inspired choices for now does make sense

> Khan and Pig Head re-release
So far Origins never released same toy twice so I'd expect some paint job differences. Not that I can think of any.

>green ram ma'am, king grayskull, keldor, and a panthor repaint

Sounds like a cheap wave. Ram Ma'am is mostly repaint (i wonder if they'll bother with new evil logo and shoulderpads), Grayskull literally sounds like previous deluxe He-Man only with new head, and Panthor is repaint. Keldor is the only new and I'm guessing he was picked so his scepter can be used by him and Rampage. Honestly, besides, her I wasn't looking forward to any of those but who knows, maybe Grayskull has a big role next season. Still I'd hope for Mer-Man.

I'm just guessing that Panthor is suppose to be purple Battle Cat clone from ep. 4 and not recolored bike because that just makes much more sense.

I kinda wonder what names and CGI pictures will be used on boxes (e.g. will Panthor be actually called Panthor) because I'm actually so autistic to care about those things.
>>
>>9864878
>Things don't sell so release more Sun Man
Yeah, that might backfire..

I'd say the only way to make cash from bug boy now would be doing 1988 Wave and use his legs for Terroar.
>>
>>9865984
>MattelAnon actually is liar and somehow he gets his jollies out of, I'd say let him because that's pretty pathetic

That was something I found too. All he does is confirm line ups for figures we've already seen, and leak a bunch of repaints and variants. He even starts with "you guys aren't gonna be happy". If he's legit, why bother leaking anything at all if it's not gonna get people excited and chattering for future releases? And if he's lying, why would not swing for the fences with something that will get folks worked up?
>>
So who is planning to get. Wun-Darr today? I'm hoping to get one myself.
I wonder if it'll sell our faster or slower than the last one, on one hand the maximum purchase about is lower (3 instead of 5) but I feel like Wun-Darr is a more desired character than Kol Darr and people now know that need to get theirs within the first half hour.
>>
>>9866119
I'm going to try getting 3. 1 for me, my buddy, and to keep mint.
>>
>>9866119
Don't really find him that interesting without any new parts
>>
>>9866119
I'll probably get two, one for myself and one to sell locally to offset the costs.
>>
>>9866119
Still not fully wrapped my head why people love brownhair He-Man so much. Mostly I hear "mystery" but I find it odd. Did kids cared so much? People didn't just assume it's a bootleg? I mean, the final answer is pretty underwhelming.

Did people played him with? Was he He-Man's twin, clone, unrelated to him?

Side note, the only reason Wun-Dar has black Zodac armor is because people took it from wepon pak and put it on him. We could have ended up with Wun-Dar in yellow Beast Man fur.
>>
File: MV5BMDBlMTkyN2Q.jpg (52 KB, 720x540)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>9866119
>So who is planning to get. Wun-Darr today?
Me.
As cheap as he is, the way they're leaning into the legend has won me over. My headcanon justifies him having the same face as Adam He-Man by Miro being Wun-Dar's son or equally closely related.
>>
>>9866172
I can't speak for everyone but I just like the colour scheme more and the combination of scifi technology and barbarianism is an aspect of MOTU I like an Wun-Dar does that better than default He-Man in my opinion what with his ray gun/armour and axe/loincloth.
I'm also not someone who grew up with MOTU so maybe that helps
>>
File: IMG_9505.jpg (268 KB, 1141x875)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>9866119
I'd love to get him or Kol Darr, but I've no chance at getting either for a decent price from here in Bonglang so fuck 'em both, fuck Mattel and, well, fuck me, I guess.
>>9866172
>We could have ended up with Wun-Dar in yellow Beast Man fur
>>
>>9866192
Fellow bong here, I order Kol Darr and the shipping was a flat rate of $18 no matter how many I added to the order so I ordered 3 to make them equal out at £18.21 each.
1 for myself, 1 encase of QC issues and one spare.
If you want I'll sell you one for that price + postage when they arrive (I'll make a post on here when the time comes).
I'm planning to order Wun-Dar too.
>>
>>9866197
Actually here is my BST email MD-BST@hotmail.com
Shoot me an email and I'll save it and send you an email when my figures arrive.
>>
>>9866192
Is that a repro or og armor? It looks great, like the hands too lol
>>
File: IMG_9673.jpg (209 KB, 1210x908)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>9866197
>>9866199
Oh no way! You're a total legend; I'll drop you an email asap!
>>
>>9866208
It's the vintage - it was super sticky and bent out of shape, but it's pretty good now after a bit of effort.
Haha, yeah, was nicely surprised at how well some of Revelation Beast-Man's spare hands worked!
>>
>>9866213
No problem, not many of us on /toy/ so we gotta help each other when we can.
>>
>>9866119
Probably skipping. Not a fan of having a ton of look alike characters.
>>
File: dragon-6.jpg (51 KB, 626x478)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>9866172
>>9866192
>We could have ended up with Wun-Dar in yellow Beast Man fur
Y'know, maybe the Goddess just likes finding bodybuilders in nothing but a loincloth and making dress-up sound like a mystical heroic thing.
>>
>>9864878
>Right now it's a little tense, rising material costs and negative reactions/sales to revelation are giving hire ups cold feet on some things. Their answer to that is going to be more sun-man like the 3-pack.
Got a chuckle out of me, but I'd be surprised if anyone still believes you work for Mattel after reading that.
>>
>>9866192
His hands are so creepy.
>>
>>9866244
Why do you think He-Man gets all those variants armors? Using his as her dress-up doll is Sorceress' only hobby.
>>
File: Sabretooth.jpg (162 KB, 886x1333)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>9866192
Wait do I know that guy?
>>
>>9866172
Personally I think of Wun-Dar as just the pre-powers jungle He-Man.
>>
We're only autosaged to Page 3, but I think we should make a new thread before Wun-Dar goes up for sale in 87 minutes.
>>
>>9866334
Nah just wait until page 10
>>
>>9866213
>bring your pet to work day
>>
>>9866345
More MOTU releases should come with pack-in friends. Are there any established companion beasties who anons would like to see in Origins/MV - particularly ones which haven't previously been realised in toy form?
>>
>>9866334
>>9866340
Seriously, though, if you're gungho for a new thread, make a new thread, and if you're not willing to do that, content yourself with letting the thread last until it hits page 9 or 10. But don't come asking someone else to do it for you.
>>
File: MotU-MoP13.jpg (365 KB, 1173x1539)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>9866356
>More MOTU releases should come with pack-in friends.
One reason Mark Taylor's TMNT was so damn charming. I'd see charming figure designs on the pegs growing up and wonder why they weren't in the cartoon/Konami games.

>Are there any established companion beasties who anons would like to see in Origins/MV
Skeletor with Relay.
Imp.
Pack Kowl with Bow.
Kobra Khan's shoulder lizard (200X).
Webstor with one of "his" babies (also 200X).
Alcala orcs (would be knee-high, 5+ POA w/ ball-jointed neck that can accept the heads of full-size demons).
>>
>>9866250
I don't know why anyone did in the first place but I'm ecstatic to see .org posting about it
>>
>>
> Black Blood, Leo Skeletor and Camo
What would even be a name of this 3-pak? Leo Trio? Would it sell itself as having 3 members from 3 different factions?

I never really got Camo Khan. If he got powerup from Skeletor, why does he have Snake Men logo on his chest? I guess it works if Hiss and Skeletor are stil allies? The funny thing is that bio mentions Khan "recruiting a group of sinister new villains" but of course any kid that to wanted to see those villains never got to. Unless it's Sssqueeze, Snake Face and like, because once again, as a faction, Snake Men are a joke.
>>
>>9866387
No one really acts like they believe it. It just some gossip for gossip sake.
>>
Do you think Stone Men will have their shells removable? Cause I wonder if they would get int the way of articulation and modular parts.
>>
>>9866438
>Stone men
Do you mean the Comet Warriors? I'm not sure why people say "Stone men"
>>
>>9866438
Before Snout Spout, I would have said no...but they found a way to reuse parts and retain the feature, so, yeah, removable shells sound plausible to me
>>
>>9866453
I call them Rock People
>>
Got my Wun-Dars, int shipping was only $15 too
>>
Oh fucking well
>>
>>9866484
Hell yeah, just got mine too. Excited for that guy
>>
Well, that was easier than I was expecting.
>>
Sold out! 0 Wun-Dars for me!
If anyone in the USA was able to order 3, please help me out?
>>
Wun-Dar went out of stock as I was paying,. 2m in. WTF?
>>
oh wow sold out already, Kol Darr lasted like half and hour but Wun Dar only lasted 4 minutes
>>
well shit. sold out in the time it took me to enter my credit card.
>>
>>9866488
$99 plus cost of shipping $15.
>>
How the hell did it sell out that quickly
>>
>>9866490
>Wun-Dar went out of stock as I was paying,. 2m in. WTF?
Same, man.
>>
Christ that was fast. Good thing I got mine quickly, but massive oof for those who missed out. I hope they do a second run like they did with tri-klops.
>>
>>9866493
>>9866490
>>9866496
same
>>
Holy fuck... I got mine but my girlfriend tried to order within minutes of me and it was sold out while she had them in-cart. Insanity... I didn't think they'd sell out THAT fast. Fucking botters, probably.
>>
Is there any way of talking companies out of doing this kind of shit?
The fans who care enough to want one of these are the ones who miss out. Now I just am pissed off at Mattel.
He was in my cart goddamit.
>>
>>9866504
>I didn't think they'd sell out THAT fast. Fucking botters, probably
I feel like MOTU Origins isn't big enough for people to bother with bots but who knows.
I didn't use one at least, buying Figuarts and Mythic Legions just made me fast at checking out
>>
>>9866499
Adding, I was in line to check out. Hope scalper fucks choke. I only wanted 1, fuck everything.
>>
You think the .org guys got everything to make up for all those Classics figures they can't sell anymore?
>>
>>9866505
they will see it as a success
>>
Everything went smothly until my card was declined. New card and first use sent me a text aksing did you try, but it was too late. FML. I have been looking forward to this for way too long to get fucked like this.
>>
I put in my CC info and as it was processing went back to the cart with no Wun-Dars.
>>
>>9866504
Well, they had a recapctha at least so those would have to be very good bots.
>>
>>9866513
Corporate thinking at its finest.
But we know that Mattel reps work here and read our shitposts.
Seriously this was fucking stupid.
>>
>>9866505
Did you get to the checkout line? I had to wait a few minutes in line when I clicked checkout but I still got through to the payment. I was there at 12:01.
>>
Went through, but then I get a hot wheels email (?) Telling me my item is delayed and to click to contact customer service, just get a Mattel creations hot wheels page, wtf, I got the confirmation email that I got the wun dar, wtf
>>
File: wtf.jpg (65 KB, 734x813)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>9866521

True!

Also, did anyone get this email after ordering? I honestly thought this was some kind of spam/scam/phishing attempt but I reached out to Mattel's customer service about it just in case...
>>
>>9866525
Yes, I was right up to entering payment after the checkout line. I made an account so my addresses and such where already entered.
And when I tried to send payment a little box came up saying he's sold out.
>>
>>9866522
>But we know that Mattel reps work here and read our shitposts.
Huh?
>>
>>9866528
I didn't, I was in line at 1101, nothing, like I don't even exist. Just an email saying it was available.
>>
This is the same model they used for Classics, Mattel LOVES it. It means they have 0 surplus.
>>
My take away from this and Kol Darr is to cross my fingers that nothing I want ever ends up on MC, or if it does, it is so low demand that I get at least a half hour window
>>
That's the email I got and it went to a generic hot wheels link on Mattel web site
>>
>>9866528
I just got this as well. Did you reply anon? Seems like a fuckup
>>
>>9866531
You didn't know?
Everytime you post madam razz coombait someone in an office at Mattel adds it to a spreadsheet.
>>
>>9866541
Good I hope mc and pulse enjoy their circle jerk, shit like this is why people drop lines. I'm so tired of these exclusive items that sell out even after sitting on the page since 9 am. I'll leave you guys alone, shitty week and this is what I had to look forward yoo. Be cool, join the discord and have fun.
>>
It went up around 5 seconds early. That's how I was able to get mine.
>>9866526
>>9866528
>>9866539
>>9866540
Also, are you anons going to reply or wait for a correction email? I don't want my shit to get cancelled.
>>
>>9866541
>"Or dearie my~!"
>>
>>9866536
You mean the surplus that somehow wound up in fucking California?
>>
>>9866551
I sent an email anyway. I'm expecting the Hot Wheels customer support to be very confused today
>>
>>9866529
Ah, that sucks. I had a shopify account already set up with all my CC and shipping info. All I had to do was enter the verification number they texted me.
>>
File: raman legday.png (486 KB, 486x916)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>9866560
>>9866560
>>9866560
>>9866560
new thread feel free to use it now or use it for later whenever this thread sinks.
>>
>>9866561
Why make it now we're only on page 10?
>>
>>9866540
i sent an email to the support in the email and i went to mattel creations customer service and filled out a form to "help with my order" just for good measure
>>
>>9866570
Sorry I mean page 3
Like the only thing a new thread provides is the thread getting bumped to page 1 every post and that's only really useful to those who don't know how to pin threads
>>
>>9866572
I sent an email saying thanks, just want it to be logged by customer support. I wasn't ugly, just a 2 sentence letter explaining how awesome it was to have everything lined up, in line to check out and have rug pulled out from me by 11:02. I hate that we didn't get one, I'm not mad at those that did though.
>>
>>9866572
Thanks for the heads up,
>>
File: IMG_9584.jpg (555 KB, 2016x1512)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
>>9866484
My guy!
>>
>>9860677
now he's Muh-Fisto.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.