[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 079641-m.png (46 KB, 275x305)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
Any Steiff collectors happen to be here? I'm on a quest to locate Steiff 079641 'Cookie' dog. She's a red merle Australian Shepherd, and I want to find her so badly for my collection. She's discontinued sadly, and I have no idea where to start looking. I'm hoping 4chan can help me in my quest to bring Cookie home.
>>
I think she was available in 2018, but I generally don't follow with Steiff, so I had no idea such a beautiful plushie had been made.
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
File: Steiff Molly Leopard.jpg (45 KB, 740x740)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Okay, I just had a manic search, and damn this gal is hard to find. Keep an eye on ebay for sure. I actually checked suruga-ya and mandarake just for the hell of it, and suruga actually has a lot of Steiffs, though no Cookie. I found some posts on deviantart, and those people said they got theirs from people on instagram, so I'd say getting into some groups on there might be a good idea. Check some local bear shops too, or ask them there, they might have some better resources to search. Good luck anon, I hope you find her!

My grandmother used to bring me back a Steiff every time she visited Germany, pic related-Molly the Clouded Leopard was my favorite. She came everywhere with me.
>>
>>9853866
Thank you for the luck! And thanks for the leads, I'll look into instagram.
>>
You can try your luck on Mercari and possibly even Etsy.
>>
>>9859482
>Mercari
I've never heard of Mercari but I'll check it out, thank you!
>>
bump
>>
I had a look, nothing available in the UK, sorry
>>
>>9864703
Thank you for helping at least, it is most appreciated, fellow anon!
>>
>>9851612
I have no idea how to help anon, but I fully support your quest. That is clearly a 10/10 plush.
>>
>>9865134
That's alright, your post helps keep this bumped! 4chan has worked miracles before, so I'm hoping I can locate someone who has a Cookie they'd sell, or know where to find one.

I think I should have mentioned in my OP that I would be paying $500 for Cookie Dog. She'd be a permanent member of my collection!
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
The Cookie dog quest has come to an end. =) Will post one last time once she arrives home.
>>
>>9851612
Wow does it really smell like cookies? OH GOD. SHE FARTED AND IT WENT DOWN MY THROAT
>>
>>9874585
Alright, you get a chocolate chip cookie for that reference lol
>>
>>9874585
If you swallow a fart, do you just fart it out of your own butt?
>>
>>9875178
Can you taste a fart?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.