[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Post monster toys! Vampires, werewolves, witches, mummies and all kinds of spooky creatures are welcome!
>>
File: Fenrir.jpg (44 KB, 725x750)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>9781179
This one is from a Kickstarter project wich, unfortunately, is pretty much dead right now. According to the creators, these werewolves would've had about 20 points of articulation, and they would also release an Anubis werewolf figure.

It's honestly a shame it never came to fruition.
>>
>>9781190
Ah I remember that, the prototypes looked really rough and the werewolves being stuck in A poses didnt really help either
>>
>>9781214
I'm still sad that the Anubis figure didn't get released, though.
>>
File: 852.jpg (156 KB, 1538x980)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>9781179
Here's 1/3 of my monster shelf, I've really been into NECA's Universal Monster line so I hope we get more releases this year.
Anyway I like using Roy as my generic serial killer stand in but I'm thinking of swapping him for a Part 7 zombie Jason.
>>
File: 910.jpg (143 KB, 1637x980)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>9781223
2/3
Joker is there half because I don't have another spot for him in my cabinet and also because he works as a The Man Who Laughs
>>
File: 939.jpg (238 KB, 1270x2130)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>9781229
And finally KingGoji and Christine.
If Super7 ends up making this suit I might swap him out if it ends up being bigger since it makes scaling with Kong a bit easier, right now it can just about work if you have Kong hunched over.
Anyway I want to add some smaller monsters to the shelter eventually like a Chucky, the tremor monsters and some gremlins
>>
>>9781233
I have that godzilla too, i love the head sculpt.
>>
>>9781264
Yeah it's nice though it's one of those faces you need to look at the right one angle for it to work, head on KingGoji looks very weird.
>>
>>9781309
I like how it looks head on, it is a bit comical but it works for me. but to each his own, obviously.
>>
File: tbleague anubis.jpg (425 KB, 853x1280)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>9781219
Just get the TB League Anubis. The 1/12 one is really nice, sculpt and paint are amazing, and he poses really well too.
>>
>>9781190
why is it dead
>>
>>9781190
Holy fuck I forgot all about Omega Monsters. I think what threw people off was the shit painting apps more than the basic articulation. And their page says it's been over a year now since the last update. Fucking yikes.

>>9781353
Both the 1/12 and 1/6 are just fantastic and highly recommended.
>>
>>9781353
the face is derpy lol
>>
>>9781353
He does look really cool! We need more toys of mythological creatures and gods. That theme is especially underused when it comes to action figures.
>>
>>9781365
I'm not quite sure. Probably because of the figures's shitty paintjobs.
>>
>>9781179
This certainly isn't much, but it's still somewhat charming.
>>
Another Bram Stoker's Dracula action figure. Vlad's armor looked awesome in that movie, I would love having this toy.
>>
>>9782247
Wait, what is that from? That's cute.
>>
>>9782276
It was made by an independent Deviantart artist named Miss Monster, I think. The figure was released quite some time ago.
>>
>>9782283
>Deviantart artist
No wonder I found it attractive
>>
>>9782288
That image was originally posted on her account, you can check it out below.

https://www.deviantart.com/missmonster/art/Werewolf-toy-BLACK-252141930
>>
File: 832483009849.jpg (37 KB, 450x450)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Here's a Dog Soldiers action figure. It might be one of my favorite werewolf movies of all time, right next to the Howling and An American Werewolf In London.

Speaking of wich, The Howling deserves action figures too. The werewolves in it are genuinely disgusting and horrifying.
>>
>>9782301
Good taste, Dog Soldier is up there as one if my favourite werewolf films too, it would he nice to get a new action figure of that design.
I've never watched the Howling but I've heard about it, that's the one where they rip their skin of as they transform, right?
Also if you want a lesser known but good werewolf film check out Late Phases.
>>
>>9782368
>that's the one where they rip their skin of as they transform, right?
No, you're thinking of either Van Helsing or Company of Wolves.
>>
These figures are from Legendary Monsters, yet another Kickstarter project. I am not aware if this one achieved success or not, but I hope it did.

At one point, they were also planning to release a Slenderman figure, but somehow they weren't able to.
>>
>>9782371
Ah okay, not sure why I thought it happened in the howling
>Company of Wolves
that's another I need to watch
>>
>>9782741
Company of Wolves is essentially a dark retelling of the Little Red Riding Hood story with werewolves in it.
>>
File: IMG_20220513_164850.jpg (2.85 MB, 3264x2448)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
>>9781223
Vll is really cool, funny enough I wish I had roy. As far as classic monsters go I enjoy the mego dolls. Here's a real impulse pic.
>>
File: mego toxie .jpg (1.46 MB, 2592x3888)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
I don't buy Mego, but I'm really tempted by Mego Toxie whenever I go to Wal-mart. Yes its janky looking but that jank fits Toxie, somehow.

I wish NECA would make an Ultimate Toxic avenger. Super7 is cool and all but I want a really detailed movie style one.
>>
This is the CreatuReplica line, based mostly on north-american cryptids.
>>
>>9781223
Is that a tokomi bruce?
>>
File: 51rkPBavJiL._AC_SL1135_.jpg (49 KB, 523x1026)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>9781179
>werewolves
this one is awesome
>>
>>9782779
Cool! Here's another pretty great one.
>>
>>9781179
anyone got info on this one?
>>9782265
this one is a vinyl garage kit if I'm not mistaken. the werewolf one was amazing.
>>
>>9782778
Yeah, I think, it's this gacha set
>>
bump
>>
>>9782386
>>9782777
What disappoints me is that they always seem to go for Sasquatch, Chupacabra, Jersey Devil for these kinds of things.
How about a Loveland Frog, or Hopkinsville Goblin, or dig really deep and do a Van Meter Visitor or Enfield Horror?
>>
>>9783718
You're right, these relatively obscure cryptids need more appreciation when it comes to toy lines. A figure based on the Beast of Geuvadan, for example, would certainly be spectacular.

However, let's all agree on something: what we truly need is an action figure of the Six-Legged Rape Centaur.
>>
>>9783720
I'd buy it. Someone always needs a rapin'
>>
File: Rapey.png (117 KB, 640x400)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>9783728
Agreed. Just look at this fella - he and that infamous rapeface Woody would certainly have a good ol' time together.
>>
>>9783720
>>9783728
>>9783738
Okay you get my attention, what is this?
>>
>>9784027
He's from an old /x/ story.
>>
bump
>>
>>9785056
Why are you bumping when it isn't even that low in the catalogue?
>>
>>9785060
kek why not
>>
So how do you people know what to look for?
>>
>>9782770
are you me
>>
File: D.jpg (206 KB, 561x939)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>9781179
My favourite design of Dracula.
>>
>>9782288
pic related is pretty cheap if you're still in the market for a caricaturized/toony werewolf. his name is saberjaws and hes from the shortlived jakks pacific " BAM" line
>>
>>9783718
I am genuinely surprised slenderman has never gotten a legitimate figure. Be it third party or licensed. We live in a world where the chinese are cranking out unlicesed SCP, cartoon cat, and Sirenhead merchandise by the metric ton yet characters like the rake or smile dog have somehow evaded this trend. I havent even seen the mexicans touch any of the classic creepypasta rogues, let alone classic cryptids.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (182 KB, 1280x720)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>9781179
pic related are finally on amazon us to anyone who's after a stretchy-hulkenstein
>>
>2022
>ray harryhausen merchandise is still incredibly niche, expensive, and eluisive
atleast the universal crew are back in vogue. i thought the hammer films would finally break into merch after the handful of mego figures they received but nothing seems to have com from it. That aside Id give anything for a new mars attacks toyline, or hell, a killer clowns line. Both are franchises overdue for a return at this point.
>>
>>9782770
I've been tempted to nab the toxic crusaders variant of this figure but money's tight now and Im apprehensive about any future toy purchases.
>>
File: n_ww_5.jpg (104 KB, 1000x750)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>
>>9786536
Holy shit, yes. I'd love it if Harryhausen creatures got more merchandise. Even when they do make stuff, it's usually always the Cyclops, the Kraken, Talos and dinosaurs.
How about Medusa? Or the Ghouls from Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger? Or that giant chicken looking thing from Mysterious Island?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 184x273)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>9786527
The people who made Legendary Monsters actually planed to make a Slenderman action figure at some point.
>>
File: neca-leonardo-ygor.jpg (171 KB, 1440x810)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
thoughts on the neca monster turtles? I'm pretty hyped for them. i was pretty surprised they made leo into ygor. not only because ygor is such an odd match up for leo, but because of how underrepresented hunchbacks seem to be when it comes to monster toys.
>>
>>9788170
fucking kek did you just imply hunchbacks are literal monsters
>>
are there any other classic literary horror characters you want to see toys of? beyond the basic 5 or 6 iconic monsters I mean. I've always been fascinated by dr moreau. its always surprised me how few people have done anything with him. arguably his vivisected animal experiments are more toyetic than victor frankenstein's one patch work man. I have similar feelings towards war of the worlds. it seems like the only HG Wells book that ever gets appreciated is the invisible man.
>>
>>9788175
in the context of classic horror I'd say so yes.
>>
>>9788179
I know you said "literary" and "horror", but here's a classic monster I'd buy in a heartbeat....the Selenites from "A Trip to the Moon", as originally conceived by Melies
>>
>>9788180
You have no clue what you're talking about. Typical turtlefag.
>>
>>9786524
When it comes to werewolf toys, this one kind of counts too.
>>
>>9788170
I am certainly not interested on NECA (mainly because their "toys" are more like statues, since they break way too easily), but for some reason I still want them to do their own version of this figure.

Although the impulsive, ferocious nature of lycanthropes would theoretically fit Raphael more - with Donatello being the vampire - I still think Michelangelo fits too.
>>
>>9783718
Speaking of hypothetical toys based on cryptids or creepypasta characters, Zalgo would for sure make a rad action figure.

His design is fucking badass; he has seven mouths, red and black color scheme, and is an evil god/demonlord.

Not to mention the acessories he would come with; the candle whose light is shadow, the "dead star" (aka black hole) he holds, not to mention the armor carved from the suffering of mothers.
>>
>>9789766
>NECA
>>
>>9789812
Did you notice how, on my previous comment, I noted how I wasn't very sure as to why I wanted NECA to make their own werewolf Mikey?

Well, now I know why: so they can fail miserably and reveal that even Playmates figures are better and more durable than their mismarketed shitty-ass statues.
>>
>>9786537
What the fuck, a variant? I see this sometimes and I'm always tight but as a mego enjoyer and a fan of the movies I'd like it. Gonna go check out the variant, thanks!
>>
bump
>>
So between NECA and Jada, which is better? I don't know shit about toys, but monsters sound cool.
>>
My 1st Gen Frankie Stein is a little too cum soaked to post
>>
>>9788170
I hate the eyebrows and facial hair, but everything else about this figure is pretty awesome. The accessories are great and the shell storage is fucking cool.
>>
Remember Hasbro's Hero Mash toy line? Well aside from the Marvel, Jurassic World, Transformers and Star Wars themes released in the USA, there was a fifth theme based on classical monsters, but it was but it was only made available in Europe.
>>
File: images.jpeg.jpg (10 KB, 194x259)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>9792821
I had never heard of this, but Holy based pumpkinhead.
>>
>>9792857
These figures were absolutely fantastic. It's such a shame Hasbro didn't release them in the United States.
>>
>>9786536
The Killer Klowns have been getting some niche merch lately so I hope some company takes a chance at making at least one of them into an articulated figure
>>
>>9788170
They're alright, hunchback leo is a weird choice still especially since the other brothers are all the main monster of their respective films but creatively he is pretty cool what with the storage shell and accessories.
I've been flip flopping if I'll keep my orders for Leo and Mikey but I'm interested to see if they do a Splinter or Casey in this line since they're clearing doing movie inspired turtles and April
>>
bump
>>
>>9793910
NECA sucks tho
>>
File: jkl.jpg (108 KB, 797x593)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>9800246
this man, speaks in truth
>>
>>9792718
neca has factory problems where there will be a lot of defects on the paint or fragile delicate joints,
buyer beware
>>
>>9800246
I wont disagree since I dont have much experience with them, I've never bought from them before buying the universal monsters but those are solid figures aside from a few gripes I have with accessories and extra hands.
>>
>>9792718
They're both decent, the NECA ones are more specifically the movie incarnations (actor likenesses and all) and hence look more realistic.
The Jads ones, though being license, feel like generic monsters, which I don't mean as an insult but rather than say, Frankenstein specifically being Boris Karloff it's just an all round universal Frankenstein.
The NECA ones are a harder plastic while the Jada are softer and they're also different scales with the NECA ones being 7" scale while rye Jada are 6" so if you want to have them interact with your other figures take that into account unless you dont care about the scale which is fine.
The best Jada figure imo is the creature from the black lagoon and the best neca one is frankestein.
I don't think you can go wrong with either line though right now we're still waiting on word of a wave 2 from Jada
>>
>>9782806
Original is from Korean artist named Rainman. Used to do limited custom 1/6 runs, now works for Blitzway. This Dracula has been recasted a lot by bootleg called Redman toys.
>>
Super7 is making basically Baphomet.
>>
File: s-l640.jpg (95 KB, 557x640)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Anyone collect the old mcfarlane monster playsets? I love the pull apart victims and cheesy play features with the todd designed monsters.

Really wish we'd get more of these from someone.
>>
>>9801845
Diamond Select put out a lot of Universal Monsters even the more obscure ones like Mole People and Metaluna Mutant from This Island Earth. Those are in 7" scale like NECA. Bear in mind Diamond Select would put out two versions of the same figure usually, one with a more elaborate base or more articulation and the other variant more basic. The ones I have are all pretty sweet. they're probably expensive as hell now. and before that Sideshow Toys had some sweet 7" scale monsters but that was the days of very basic swivel articulation. I have their Wolfman
>>
>>9788170
Mikey is the only one I'm sold on so far. April is in the "maybe" column.
>>
>>9803638
I'm guessing Tom Araya is out of the decision making on this.... since he practically split the band up with his godboy bullshit. Typical hypocrite though, being in a satan band all his life without believing in it because it made him money. I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did, from the impressions I got out of the interviews when they disbanded most of the others wanted to kick Tom's ass.
>>
>>9801839
You should disagree. It's just a troll being a twat. Nothing he says is true.
>>
>>9788170
Hunchback Leo kinda killed the appeal desu Hoping we get a second round with a cooler monster choice for him. He's my favorite turtle so seeing him be a bit player is disappointing.
>>
>>9804479
There's nothing disappointing about it, he's literally the best character to antagonize Raphael.
>>
>>9804505
This amount of cope is fucking delicious. Trying to defend an awful choice by Neca with weird made up fan fiction.
It was a shit choice. Period
>>
>>9804479
I wouldn't be surprised if they do another round of turtles since we still have the other big player monsters left like dracula and wolfman.
It'll probably be the 4 turtles, shredder and maybe Casey.
>>
>>9804257
I've been thinking about getting the DS Mole Man since I'm unsure it either company will touch it, it is good?
>>
>>9804629
>> Can't be displayed separately
Yes it can.

>> Have to purchase both for the effect
No you don't. You're full of shit if you think that.

>> Shitty coupling that most people won't get
Again, you're an idiot if you think this.

>> He looks ugly. Looks retarded on his own.
He's a fucking hunchback from a monster movie, of course he looks ugly you fucking retard.

>> Shitty side character no one cares about
Says you.

Nothing you said proves it's a bad choice. It's all your own personal garbage you're trying to heap on it. And not a fucking thing sticks.
>>
>>9804639
Why don't you back to your neca containment board? Or go shit on the ninja turtles thread like you always do

Do you really have to shit on every thread in here? 2 threads for you to defend neca are not enough? Why the FUCK are you here
Go the fuck Back
>>
>>9804661
Why don't you fuck off and quit trying to come up with reasons to complain about a toy? Sorry you couldn't come up with actual reasons for anything other than "Boo hoo they should do everything MY way!"
>>
>>9804667
You would defend literal poop if it came from neca.
And the character is stupid even in regular universal horror standards.
>>
>>9804479
I too wish leo was paired with a better monster, and am on the fence about getting this leo ( hes my favorite turt too), the facial hair and eyebrows are making me lean toward skipping, but the shell storage/ how the swords get sheathed and his accessories are reasons i might go through with it.
>>9804610
Would be cool, theres still dracula, creature from the black lagoon and im sure way more that can be used for a 2nd wave.
>>9804505
Faggot
>>
>another thread ruined by Neca man
>>
>>9804620
Yeah he's great. I've been a fan ever since I saw the movie on MST3K ages ago. I think they only made one version of the Mole Man, possibly a black and white exclusive but I don't recall a deluxe version. Who knows if NECA would ever do him
>>
>>9804826
You continue to shitpost because you don't have actual arguments other than "waaaaah!"
>>
File: Monster in my pocket.jpg (486 KB, 1600x1200)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
You all now remember Monster in my pocket!
>>
>>9811796
I always thought the painted series looked too different from the series before!
>>
>>9819464
>>
>>9819467
Without the paint aps it would be much cooler!
>>
>>9819468
>>
>>
File: ElsxR3WXgAERhSe.jpg (122 KB, 1200x876)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>9819468
paleta dracula ice cream
>>
File: EFfCQPdX0AA41qe.jpg (218 KB, 1200x900)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>9819488
>>
>>9819467
>>9819473
That was one thing I appreciated about MimP...it was my first exposure to a lot of obscure monsters. Like, where else are you gonna find Fachen, Catoblepas or Jenny Greenteeth?
>>
>>9819488
>>9819491
Thats a good monster rubberino series!
>>
>>9819494
It had a good amount of unknown and known monsters. First series had more known characters and more obscure with later series.
>>
>>9819682
>>
There is still some fanart avaible!
>>
bump
>>
>>9820695
Why not bump with a picture?
>>
>>
There are alot of little rubber monsters. But most are some fantasy designs.
>>
>>9821714
>>
>>9821716
>>
>>9821717
>>
>>9821718
>>
>>9821719
>>
>>9821525
>AAAAAHHHH, A BAT IN MY FINGER!!!!
>>
Dang these things are expensive
>>
File: mimp_s1.jpg (788 KB, 4032x1744)
788 KB
788 KB JPG
>>9823792
Sure they can be expensive. Guess 10$ for 4 is a normal price.
I think when they were sold the big blindboxes were 15$. And they had 12 figures in the first series.
>>
File: mythos02.jpg (205 KB, 1024x682)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>9824469
>>9821506
Someone made Lovecraft ones and sold them online.
>>
>>9781179
Mattel just released a Universal Dracula doll inspired by monster high. It’s already being scalped upwards of 1k
>>
>>9827155
Pics?
>>
File: FUbMHwDUAAESYON.jpg (244 KB, 2048x1152)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Jada Universal Monsters and stuff at Monsterpalooza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSO7kHpRFRI
>>
>>9829912
Any update on these, seems like it's been close to year but I could be mistaken. They are going retail right, like just go to Walmart or something to look for them?
>>
>>9781190
FUCK NOW I WANT AN ANUBIS WEREWOLF FIGURE IM FUCKING PISSED NOW
>>
>>9805614
You continue to not answer the question if you prefer Warduke, Grimsword, Strongheart or Zarak more.
>>
What do you guys feel are the best Egyptian/Mummy inspired figures as well as any good werewolf or vampire figures? Something more on the horror and badass style of things. I almost got that new figma mummy but it's way overpriced.
>>
>>9830224
Wow, look at you going into threads just to shitpost.
>>
File: more patrols.jpg (508 KB, 1289x2121)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
>>9792750
Just one, and you can't even keep it clean? Truly pathetic. Monster high girls deserve better than that.
>>
>>9830236
No I legitimately wanna know what figure you prefer NECAnon. You love NECA and have been collecting them for years so I value your input.
>>
report, hide, and/or ignore the trolls

some trolls argue with themselves for attention to rope you in

do not respond, do not feed the trolls

this message brought to you by a reformed old troll... or so you hope
>>
>>9830289
Kindly fuck off troll
>>
Annex King Tut from Figma.
>>
>>9830489
Kindly tell me what NECA DnD figure you like the most, it's not even trolling I just want to know.
>>
report, hide, and/or ignore the trolls

some trolls argue with themselves for attention to rope you in

do not respond, do not feed the trolls
>>
>>9830507
Hoping this gets KO'd, I just want everything but the mummy parts + sarcophagus
>>
File: drac111.png (2.18 MB, 1541x776)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>9827383
nta but this is the monster high doll
>>
>>9830281
Nice army!
>>
>>9830673
Looks decent!
>>
>>9830519
I don't recall FREEing figma releases ever getting bootlegged. Would definitely have uses for a couple if it were to get the KO treatment, though.
>>
File: company.jpg (303 KB, 1244x746)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>9830987
Thank you. Army is a very good term to describe them. An army of monster girls.
>>
>>9830519
I would have gotten him if it wasn't for the FREEing tax. I'm glad my friend talked me out of buying this overpriced figure. I could have bought almost as good of a mummy figure for so much cheaper and have enough money for like 1 or 2 figures after that. Lets see if he goes down real cheap on the after market.
>>
>>9830673
That's fucking beautiful
>>
>>9831868
Dont know if Japan would be proud of you, but i am! Didnt knew Monster Hogh and regular Megas parts fit that well.
>>
>>9831984
Ye, many of their figure lines are part compatible.
>>
Here is one more to make a little baby cry.
>>
>>9831987
I meant creating a something-girl squad. Like Girlz and panzer, KanColle, Strike Witches or Musome.

>>9832003
Dont have any Megabloks figures or dolls.

>>9832091
Sweet!
>>
>>9781223
Can you show bi-plane from background? One behind the mummy.
>>
>>9830281
what are these
>>
>>9833020
its from the n*ca king kong
>>
>>9832997
>I meant creating a something-girl squad. Like Girlz and panzer, KanColle, Strike Witches or Musome
Where are my cryptid girls, Japan, where?!
>>
>>9833880
I thought monster musume covers that?
>>
>>9823792
>>9824469
>>9826633
My birthday is coming up, and I got my eye on these babies.

https://violencetoy.com/collections/shop/products/gorelords-flesh-color

https://violencetoy.com/collections/shop/products/gorelords-mixed-color
They're $8 for a single pack and $30 for the whole set, which is pretty darn reasonable in this day and age.
>>
>>9833986
I want a chupacabra girl...
>>
>>9833226
NECA King Kong you mean?
>>
>>9833225
Mega Construx Monster High base figures, modified with compatible parts from other IPs/lines like Halo, Destiny, COD and others.
>>
File: flatwoodmonster.jpg (120 KB, 500x676)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>9783718
That'd be awesome
>>
>>9834061
They look cool. But they look more like MUSCLES. The single pack colors look like they oriented with MIMP.
>>
>>9834580
>>9783718
Because you can only go the biggest overlap. Everything that is too specific will only have the hardcore cryptid or UFO fan. And bigger toys means safer bet. I think only with collectables you could use these monsters.
>>
>>9782386
no this died
>>
File: d5m1gr4-5823e5f7.jpg (73 KB, 720x960)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>9783718
>>
File: mummy concept.webm (1.48 MB, 640x640)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB WEBM
>>9830507
Cool. I wish someone made Ahmanet figure too.
>>
>>9836191
Is this fanmade or were these really a planned MimP set?
Because whoever made this is based. They included shit like the Pascagoula and Voronej aliens? That is some good deep cut shit
>>
File: 81j5t+JouvS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (315 KB, 1407x1500)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>9781179
the new Treasure X having a monster mash theme and monsters come from Coffins that stuffed with "spider web" looking slime.
as always it's super overpriced because you paying for all kinds of JUNK that you gonna throw away...and oh yeah there are 1 small figure inside
>>
File: 3fFxoBBnlUE.png (195 KB, 563x547)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>9831868
i call this a "Virginity Protection Team"
>>
>>9836369
No, this is just fanart by me. I made them 3 years ago, after i stumbled upon a /toy/ MIMP thread. I am a fan of myths, cryptids and monsters. So i made pic related too. Kind unhappy how MEG moved from their initial concept away. The insects, aliens and wrestlers are Ok, but the ones rooted in real myths or fictional stories are the best.
And thanks for the compliment.
>>
>>9836561
The unpacking is the gimmick and what you pay for. Kinda dumb that this is so popular, because it is more expensive than normal collectables and isnt very enviromentable, because you use ressources and energy to throw it away.
But for the company it makes sense since without the gimmick, noone would buy them.
>>
>>9836563
Pretty sure this collection indicates that his autism is so high he’s asexual.
>>
>>9837463
>his autism is so high
I dont think that it works that way. Wouldnt his autism stop him from mixing minifigures with doll figures parts? Or is there an autism that everythin needs to be waifus?
>>
File: laughing Mega girls.jpg (113 KB, 634x626)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>i call this a "Virginity Protection Team"
I'll let my grandkids know! Don't want them near retarded pedophiles like you. Should make great repellant, then. Here's a bootleg (yOu) since you can't even afford any toys to post.
>>9838221
It would be more like ocd, really. But everything is autism today, so, whatever you like.
>>
>>9836191
This is great!
>>
Ups, >>9838221 was for >>9837901

>>9838426
Ok, autism can break out in any form. But in my mind, autism means some sort of sorting. And mixing two styles isnt possible within it!
>>
>>9838426
Now buy anime statues with massive tits in swimsuits before upgrading to fully nude ones. Then you bring in the traps...
Invite the grandkids over and send pictures of them next to your statues to your kid(s).
Do Oldnon. Do it for us.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 20220324_092121.jpg (99 KB, 1000x626)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
File: unnamed.png (166 KB, 426x412)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>9788244
>the townspeople are riled into a mob by a religious fanatic to kill "the monster"
Okay anon, who's the REAL monster? Go on, say religious zealots and tip your fedora
>>
>>9842847
Look at that diaper on the mummy
>>
>>9842946
Don't see a diaper. I see a rubber overlay to allow the sculpt not get broken up by articulation. Take your fetish elsewhere faggot.
>>
>>9843056
I agree. It looks much more like a speedo with some jockstrap pouche!
>>
>>9846737
Take your meds.
>>
>>9846748
After you put your glasses on.
>>
Necafag is now Diaper Defender
>>
>>9847148
Got them on, I still see you're a troll.
>>
>>9847177
You seriously need to do something other than troll this board
>>
>>9847180
Says the troll.
>>
>>9842847
>>9843056
>>9846737
>>9846748
>>9847148
>>9847180

look, i do not visit the official Neca thread to avoid the unpleasantness that is the Necanon.
i also fully avoid the ninja turtles thread to avoid necanon
but....must EVERY thread have this garbage? the spawn thread? the funko thread? the capeshit thread, is there ANY thread that necanon wont ruin?
>>
>>9847433
it's several trolls larping as NECAnon
>>
>>9851083
Half, half!
>>
File: hurr durr.jpg (730 KB, 2024x1964)
730 KB
730 KB JPG
>>9847433
Based. Every thread can't be a N*** thread. The shill and his clones thinks they needs to patrol every thread. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>9847433
Sounds like you're the problem here if there's a problem everywhere YOU go

>>9854781
Get fucked. The toys are on topic. Don't make a thread if you don't want to see the toys
>>
File: mego restock.jpg (184 KB, 1200x900)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
My walmart had the Red Death Phantom restocked; and the Christopher Lee Dracula, too.
>>
>>9856498
Is this some retro series? That looks like some old 80s toys someone found!
>>
>>9855582
Warduke, Grimsword, Strongheart, or Zarak?
>>
>>9856909
The toys are from mego, they were a huge deal in the 70s but I wasn't born yet. The designs are usually from old hammer horror movies. Masque of the red death is the movie the phantom is from, I have it and it looks great but I keep it in box to keep the soft goods from getting faded.
>>
>>9856930
Spammer
>>
>>9857157
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/shopping/topps-mego-launch-re-released-pop-culture-action-figures-1234995203/
Never knew they came back.
>>
>>9851083
I doubt it. He's just that retarded that will address every criticism aimed towards Neca.

I even think I know who it is on the FB groups, same speech pattern and everything. Criticze Neca over there too and see, you'll spot him rather quickly.
>>
>>9857315
Yeah, really wild and diverse line of figures and properties. I can't speak on the play value or pose ability as I haven't opened the ones I have but I'm ok with them on the wall, plus the fabrics don't get destroyed. It's funny, as a kid I wouldn't touch 12 inch figures or dolls like mego but know that my play is very brief and very gentle I've come to like those toys.
>>
>>9857692
Here's the articulation.
The wrists are the only modern style joint with hinge and swivel.
Swivel Head.
Hinge knees.
Hinge elbows.
The shoulders and hips are held on with bungy cord tension, so precise possibility isn't always possible, but they do sort of have a snap punch and kick action. Plus you can dislocate the limb for a wider range of movement.

The soft goods quality is OK; not horrid, but not great either.

I'd say they would hold up to actual kid play about the same as a Barbie or other around $20 action figure.

I'd rather have a 6 inch style Hasbro, Neca, or Jap import over a Mego; but if there's a character you like that won't get made, or you don't want to blow $30+ on something they're OK.

The retro style complements old horror and sci-fi characters well.
>>
>>9857315
I can't decide if this is cool or not. I kind of like the Ultraman and Rocketeer, and that might be the best Aang toy I've ever seen, but a lot of the others look pretty dire.
>>
>>9855582
>Sounds like you're the problem here if there's a problem everywhere YOU go
'
no
every thread has to have you neca anon fighting repeatedly with at least 5 different people
you constantly fight, you are very unpleasant. you insult everyone everywhere.
>>
>>9857692
Indeed. I wonder if they had to get the rights for the old IP characters or if old contracts are in place. Or if this is some honor thing.

>>9858052
Thanks for the analysis

>>9858094
Their design look old. Propably the dire ones are old molds.
>>
>>9858094
They got Ultraman, Ultraman 7, dyna and Ultraman jack. Going off of memory so I may be mistaken on the correct names. 4 ultras is crazy cool. Really wanting to get toxic avenger and the fly next but I keep buying he man stuff....
>>
>>
>>9859137
That pic reminds me of PuppetMaster movies and that pose of Robot Chicken?
>>
File: wed-ghost.jpg (31 KB, 769x577)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>9859137
I should get an extra red and convert it into the fiend.
>>
>>9858412
Go away Foreignanon
>>
>>9859259
Speaking of Puppet Master, I know there's figures of the OG Puppets, but are there any of like later puppets like the ones from Retro Puppet Master or Littlest Reich?
Been watching the movies and I'm thinking I might start a puppet collection
>>
>>
>>9858052
neca isn't 6 inch
>>
>>9859951
Nobody cares what you have to say
>>
>>9859924
Poor guy. What happened?
>>
>9859963
and who asked you?
>>
>>9792821
u.s bros it hurts.
>>
>>9792821
>>9792857
>>9860338
Don’t feel too bad. The designs were interesting, but the figures themselves were meh.

I bought a set of four from the EU. I was hoping they’d be fun, like a new version of Xevoz. Unfortunately they are very limited in terms of articulation and swappability. Not really worth the price they go for, unless you’re just a diehard fan for a specific design.
>>
File: 818vIDStYdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (154 KB, 1192x1500)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Anybody have him?
>>
>>9784034
That wouldn't happen to be the chicago nigger crab would it?
>>
>>9863064
That torso cut is ROUGH. I would gladly have forgone an ab crunch here. In fact, they could have given him a lower pseudo-crunch by molding the entire torso in one piece and connecting it to the hips with a big ol' balljoint. And then it wouldn't have that hideous cut in the torso.

Whatever. Anyway. Still kinda excited, since I never expected to get another Beetlejuice toy again.
>>
>>9863211
the WHAT
>>
>>9863064
Nah but I did see the cartoon is released on DVD so I'll definitely get him if I see it, the DVD too.
>>
>>9781233
That version of goji is so flatheaded and derpy.
>>
>>9863320
i really want to see him alongside the jada cereal monsters. that alone would make the articulation issue worth it.
>>
>>9863064
i wonder how well this beetlejuice pairs up with the old kenner vehicles
>>
>>9860359
you have to realize that hasbro severely gimped the mashers line after the first few waves of marvel and transformers mashers. By the time they got to star wars, shoulders and ankle joints were long gone.
>>
>>9858052
>but if there's a character you like that won't get made, or you don't want to blow $30+ on something they're OK.
this is what keeps me buying them. especially the recent wave. toxie, one of the killer clowns, alot of POTA reissues, etc. its great.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.