[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 80 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jazzwares.png (928 KB, 851x758)
928 KB
928 KB PNG
It's been a while since we've had a proper OP so i hope I've hit mostly everything.

- New Jazwares "Wave 3" Hitting Five Below (pic related)
- Jazwares 4.5" "Wave 11" hitting some stores now (just Charizard/Gengar, no sign of Aerodactyl or Sharpedo yet)
- Jazwares Pokemon Battle Figure Multi-Pack hitting Kohl’s (Magikarp, Sneasel, Rockruff, Jigglypuff, Leafeon, Abra, Ditto and Pikachu)
- Select Zapdos supposed to be hitting in May, Lucario should be hitting later
- Monocolle Kleavor releasing in July

Rumors;
>4.5" Batle Feature Figures:
Flygon, Infernape, Luxray, Scyther, Magmortar, Electivire
>2" and 3" Battle Figure Packs:
Magmar, Raboot, Treeko & Duskull, Electibuzz, Axew & Froakie, Sylveon, Luxio, Torchic & Clefairy, Mudkip & Geodude, Marill & Pikachu, Shinx & Eevee
>Clip n Go:
Pichu & Luxury Ball, Turtwig & Poke Ball, Pichu & Premier Ball, Clefairy & Heal Ball, Tepig & Pokeball
>5" Sleeping Plush
Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Igglybuff, Riolu
Still a lot of stuff hasn't been identified from Toy Fair
>>
File: chad world.png (2.43 MB, 1706x1279)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
first for chad world
>>
I've been out of the loop for a bit, what happened to the dioramas with two figures (one of them had Bulbasaur and Applin I believe)?
>>
Hey OP, where did you hear the rumors/find the listings for 4.5" Flygon, Infernape, several 2/3" figs like Duskull, Axex, Shinx, and the clip and go wave?
>>
>>9774122
Pretty sure those were from the UK Toy Fair. I don't know if listings were actually leaked (and thus confirmed), because while some of those could be made out, some were quite hard to distinguish.
>>
>>9774144
I beleive the ones I listed in the above post were never mentioned in the post from the NintendoMerch IG. This OP also has pairings of 2" mons, and which pokeballs the clip ones come with which was never stated from that account either.
>>
File: FM29BzIX0AAkhOm.jpg (186 KB, 1080x1080)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>9774122
>>9774144
NintendoMerchCentral had posted about them earlier today as potential leaks but completely unverified so he didn't post them to his main account, but they do line up with what we could make from some of the Toy Fair stuff.

>>9774042
Still on for Summer apparently but i don't think we've seen anything else of them.
>>
>>9774172
Ahhhh Cool. What's that guys other IG account? All those 'leaks' make sense and some have even been found in listings before or from distributor sites long ago.

Flygon was listed with Magmortar, Electivire and Scyther for the 4.5" line like 2 years ago. Back before the Arcanine wave came out and we also thought Zoroark was going to be in one of those waves.

Pichu was listed in a clip n go set on Target's site a few waves back but the listing was changed to something else. (Bagon was listed in the same wave with Pichu too so maybe he'll show up soon too)
>>
>>9774172
I hope we still get Flapple before this gen ends
>>
>>9774207
>Any new mon before november
Absolutely zero chance with the current pace and release schedule
>>
>>9774215
Yeah seriously. Someone on IG commented how few new figures they've put out lately and they are right. It's fucking crazy. Jazwares has only released 8 new Pokemon figures across ALL the lines including 2", 3", 4.5", 6" Select in the last 6 months.
-Three Pikachus from the Vday packs, Roselia, Alcremie, 4.5" Inteleon, 4.5" Ash, and Rayquaza.
>>
What kind of figures are these? https://www.ebay.com/itm/154191865657
>>
>>9774486
I think those are the finger puppet figures
>>
>>9774215
then i cope Rement or something makes something with Flapple one day. Small toys are easy for other companies
>>
>Rayquaza still not shown up in Australia
>>
File: 15725528698720.jpg (54 KB, 774x1024)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>9774172
>rock and water have cool pokemon
>grass gets bulbasaur and a FUCKING APPLE

why grass always suffers?
>>
>>9774486
>>9774692
They do sort of look like the Pokemon Kids but it doesn't look like them, the Chansey has a solid base which is weird.

I'd say some sort of bootleg. There's a ton of them going around.
>>
>>9774486
>>9775546
i think this is the line they sold at festivals and they float on water
>>
do the legs on that totodile mini figure move?
>>
>>9774353
I still never found Ash or Inteleon in Maryland.
>>
>>9777078
IIRC only Ash has been spotted at Gamestops but they were getting full cases of Ash so no reports of Inteleon in the US at all.
>>
>>9777078
>>9777085
LOL so if we count the number of new figures released in the US across all product lines in the US in the last 6 months, it's only 6. Fuck Jazwares.
>>
>>9777078
That Ash is so ugly, its such a shitty fingure that even my 4 year old newphew hates.
>>
>>9777087
I belive the provlem is with the pokemon company, I remeber asking a guy from jakks and he told me that working with the pokemon company was his worst experience ever, he said they takes so much time to review and approve something, that’s probably why they figures takes forever to be released and why they never allow photography in toyfairs
>>
>>9777851
I understand that both Nintendo and the Pokemon company probably want to maintain their brand to the highest degree, but god damn does it seem like hell working with the Japanese.
>>
>>9775512
Fuck off, Appletun is the best.
>>
>>9777925
>Appletun is the best.
it's a fucking APPLE you retard
how lazy is that.
>>
File: 334t.jpg (21 KB, 514x207)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>iconic zubat
>cool-ass t-rex baby
vs
>"im not like the other girls"-tier starter
>A FUCKING APPLE
>>
>>9777925
What and a literal bat and T-Rex aren't lazy?
>>9777931
Your opinion is not objective fact. People are allowed to like Applin
>>
>>9777931
Bulbasaur is cool
>>
>>9777931
I want dat apple
>>
File: 900px-697Tyrantrum.png (434 KB, 900x900)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>epic scale Tyrantrum never
>not even a 3p one
;_;
>>
>>9776863
No, they're just glued on.
>>
Just got select Rayquaza today and it's pretty impressive
>>
>>9778242
Have there ever even been any official Tyrantrum figures? I wish any of the big lines had him.
>>
File: 20220511_223006.jpg (399 KB, 1285x799)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
Found the 2 of the 3-packs at Gamestop finally
>>
>>9778830
Only a bandai kids figure from a limited edition set that is impossible to find
>>
>>9779656
good. i love it when shit toys are out of sight
>>
>>9777928
Its a Wyrm mimicking Leppa
>>
File: file.png (1.1 MB, 1920x887)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
scale world chads....we won....
>>
>>9779732
where can i get it?
>>
I printed and painted these as a gift for a friend. Evolved(and stylized) forms of all gen 1 starters. Still working on charizard
>>
>>9779732
Good luck not losing that thing. I think a tardigrade is bigger than that
>>
>>9774000
Not Absol images?
>>
>>9779760
I think these can be cool, but the scales and spiney bits seem really unnecessary. Its like when comic book movies add extra lines and details to the heroes' costumes. It makes me think the artist thinks the original designs are goofy and they need to be more detailed inorder to be "cool"
>>
File: e6f.jpg (15 KB, 480x424)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>9775512
>zubat
>horses
>poplin

>cool pokemon
>>
File: Untitled.png (235 KB, 1178x410)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
im going to post this every general.
Did you get the figmas yet?
>>
I’m getting the Select Greninja, Charizard, and Rayquaza in the mail. What am I in for?
>>
>>9781721
2 great figures
>>
File: hb9w1pkx7u181.png (3.28 MB, 2066x1196)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB PNG
>too late for moncolles of these guys
>zero good G-max merch
F
>>
>>9781660
No cause they dont ship to me
>>
>>9781792
I hope you dont wait longer than us americans did
>>
>>9781796
Japan currently doesnt ship to me due the war.
And getting a friend to proxy for me from the US will assblast me on shipping.
I really just neec Raihan and Gloria, Marnies actually circulating here..
>>
>>9781770
We actually got figures for quite a few of those Pokémon. Galarian Zigzagoon got the Mega Construx figure (which is kinda ugly so idk if that’s great representation), Gossifleur got the Furuta choco egg figure, Eldegoss got the Key Chain figure, Rolycoly got the Yoshinoya figure, Cramorant got the Ippai collection figure, Impidimp is planned to get a pokemon kids release and Polteageist, Falinks and Pincurchin already got a pokemon kids figure. As for the rest... Yeah let’s hope they get pokemon kids figures, it feels like they’ve carried this gen. Really hope they learn to stop doing repaints and if so, do it for pokemon that haven’t had a release in ages. Looking at you Nidoran line.
>>
>>9781660
I got Raihan; i've never owned a figma before and was assuming everything would be pretty solid, but i tried to swap out one of his hands and it immediately snapped off leaving half of it in the socket.

I was hoping to just get a replacement hand but Figma directed me to ask the Pokemon Center and PC simply said that i could return it which i did.

It was a shame, pretty nice figure and i really liked the stand/pieces it came with.
>>
>>9782146
>Really hope they learn to stop doing repaints and if so, do it for pokemon that haven’t had a release in ages.
They refers to moncolle btw
>>
>>9781770
>>9782146
>STILL no Frosmoth figure
I'M GOING FUCKING INSANE AAAAHHH
>>
File: file.png (341 KB, 1024x768)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>9782352
it's not too late to become a scale world chad, anon....
>>
>>9782389
>unofficial
It's just not the same
>>
>>9779732
That's my favorite line. I need all of those.
What's the large Joltik from?
>>
File: EwJsF8LWEAIw53N.jpg (389 KB, 2048x2048)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
where the hell did this come from and why is it seemingly impossible to find in the us?
>>
File: 1646286952456.jpg (224 KB, 1280x1714)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>9781660
I only own Red and continue to wait for my boy, Gold.
>>
>>9782726
These are UK/Europe exclusive
>>
>>9782788
Gold would be awesome.
>>
I haven't been in this thread since Articuno released, what have I missed?
>>
>>9782922
Different anon. But…WHY?
>>
>>9783085
Rayquaza is out and its nice. Lucario and Zapdos are coming.
>>
>>9782389
I hate resin figures, they are so brittle and so expansive for no reason
>>
Where's that epic scale lugia
>>
>>9783211
the resin the offical scale world figures are made out of feel flexible like regular plastic. I dunno if it's a different type of resin all together
>>
>>9781960
>Japan currently doesnt ship to me due the war.
ukraine eh? please don't die anon. all i can do is donate money
>>
>>9782389
>fail world
barf
>>
>>9783211
I have picrel, Nidoqueen, Rhyhorn, Rhydon and Muk and they dont feel brittle at all. Expansive, sure, about 80$ each, but i would rather pay that than wait for any official company to sell me somethiing ive waited 20 years for
>>
>>9783164
Same reason US gets exclusives in other lines, I guess?
To fuck with people.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.gif (1.54 MB, 718x718)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>9779568
The distribution for the battle feature figures and these multfigure packs are so bad. I've never seen Gastly in person.

I'm happy the select series is easy to come by at least.
>>
>>9783164
I dont know, but they got announced on a UK toyfair once as uk/EU exclusive vinyl figures.

But like >>9783506 says, to fuck with people.

>>9783310
No but nearby, the airspace of russia/ukraine was how japan send to a lot of eu countries, those flights are now gone, so no jp post.
>>
>>9783551
>No but nearby,
just be safe anyway, anon. I dont know what it's like over there, but i know missiles are being launched
>>
What’s the best 4-6 inch Mewtwo?
>>
>>9784087
I actually like the Tomy one. VAH one looked pretty good in the Pokken style but I never had it. I'm not a fan of the D-Arts one, but it isn't bad, per se.

There's supposedly a Jazwares Select one coming, so I'd imagine that's going to be my favorite once that comes up, assuming it's more of a Lucario and less like a Greninja. We'll see.
>>
File: swsh.png (110 KB, 674x334)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
In about 2 weeks or so we'll probably see the new game mascots and Zacian/Zamazenta's time in the spotlight will be over. Shame they never got a larger articulated toy while the SM duo had both the Tomy and WCT.
>>
>>9784087
figuarts is the most stable besides. The VAH one is small and kinda fragile. Maybe selects will be better, I mean it's inevitable they'll get one.
>>
>>9784087
>>9784102
>>9784202
Figuarts for scale, weight and accuracy
VAH for better posability
>>
>>9784197
Still sad not even a pokepla. Really wanted decent sized doggos.

>>9783555
Ill be ok for now, thanks anon.
Lets keep it ontopic.
What 5 pokemon do you really want to see in any of the jazwares sizes?

>>9784087
Shf
>>
>>9779732
Where's the big cutie from? I've not seen a big joltik like that!
>>
>>9785003
> What 5 pokemon do you really want to see in any of the jazwares sizes?
Not same anon but I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring anyway

2”: the Nidorans, Hisuian Voltorb, Chewtle, Sizzlipede and Flapple

3”: Poliwhirl, Scrafty, Quilava, Croconaw and Hisuian Sneasel

4.5”: Bayleef, Unfezant, Carracosta, Talonflame, Ledian

12”: Meganium, Tropius, Aggron, Hippowdon, Tyrantrum

6”: Inteleon, Flygon, Slaking, Kleavor, Haxorus

Honourable Mentions: Way too many to count
>>
>>9782726
>>9782922
Funko has the license for vinyl pokemon figures (Pops) in the US, and Jazwares only has it for the UK so that's why those 4" Vinyls only get releases overseas
>>
File: image2.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>9779732
I'm not super into scale world, but I've got to get a Galvantula that at least looks good near other figures. And for Joltik the smaller the better as far as I'm concerned. I'm not gonna hold my breath but I desperately hope they do Reuniclus.

>>9777931
I fucking love the apple. Don't care much for his evos though.
>>
>>9785003
>>9785211

1. Epic Scale Lapras
2. 6 inch Moltres
3. 6 inch Blaziken
4.. 6 inch Rapidash(original version)
5. 6 inch Talonflame

Luckily Moltres is all, but guaranteed, and I think Blaziken is probable. the others probably not going to happen. Talonflame would probably scale better as a 4.5 sized, but i find those battlegimmick figures just all suck cock so it probably wouldn't be that great. I think it's easily the worst figures. usually even the small nonarticulated figures are better.
>>
>>9785628
Appletun is the best there is.
>>
>>9785003
>What 5 pokemon do you really want to see in any of the jazwares sizes?
I just want a Pinsir, maybe a larger battle figure with movable pincers.
>>
2" - Ralts, Rotom, Phantump, Dwebble, Shellder

3" - Azumarill, Starmie, Excadrill, Golett, Magneton

4.5" - Heracross, Empoleon, Aegislash, Malamar, Trevanent

6" - (assuming the rumoured Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Salamence are already happening) Blastoise, Nidoking,Alakazam, Machamp, Krookodile

Epic - Onix, Snorlax, Feraligatr, Metagross,Mamoswine
>>
>>9785863
Your list is so similar to my wants too.

2" - Shellder, Sandshrew, Galarian Zigzagoon, Phantump, Magnemite
3" - Starmie, Slowpoke, Azumarill (now more since we're getting a Marill), Magneton
4.5" - Mr. Mime, Heracross, Pinsir, Kadabra, Weezing
6" - Alakazam, Nidoking, Alolan Ninetales, Blastoise, Aegislash (silly, I know, but it would be cool to pose)
Epic - Onix, Feraligatr, Buzzwole, Golisopod
>>
>>9779568
My Gamestop seems to be choking on those awful silver plushes and figurines.
>>
File: tomy cancelled.png (330 KB, 896x696)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>9786718
Like clockwork, right? Anniversary shit ruins everything
>>
>>9785211
Oh great list!
I really want Nidorans aswell
Aggrons really good too, lets hope they speed up the epic scale releases 1 a years so slow...

>>9785611
That makes sense, ive seen similair specific line licences cause the US not to get certain things. Funko once again with it too.

>>9785764
Moltress is a very big chance anon and id LOVE a big rapidash! Great choices!

>>9785854
Oh movable pinchers would make me happy! Hed actually workwell as "battle action" to hive movable pinchers and just articulated limbs..

>>9785863
Great choices anon!

>>9786713
More nidoking love! Great choices!
>>
>>9787004
Moltres is definitely happening. Already solicited on multiple EU sites for a later summer release.
>>
File: Jazzwares Lucario.png (2.17 MB, 1792x828)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
Not my picture
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac_t_ZFcMuI&t=329s&ab_channel=Nostalgicadam

Zapdos in-hand review I don't think was posted here yet. Looks like another home run, and even better than Articuno. The added ball joint under the head and neck articulation that Articuno was sorely missing really makes this one much more expressive when posing. I wish these Jazwares figures would start implementing pinless joints like many Hasbro and Mattel figures are doing now to help eliminate those unsightly pin holes on the limbs, but that's a minor critique. I'd rather they focus on getting things scaled better. Zapdos looks to scale really well for 1/12 stuff.

This is the same guy who has worked with Jazwares for photoshoots in the past so don't believe the lies of "a buddy who found it at his Target gave this to me". Until we start seeing these pop up on Ebay, don't bother hunting Targets yet. Hopefully Targets will actually start getting them in the next month or two.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNUR8AQ0A4s&t=372s&ab_channel=Nostalgicadam

And the Lucario in-hand review from the same guy. Like we already knew, he's way to fucking big for anythings remotely close to a 1/12 scale collection. If that isn't something you care about, the uppper body articulation looks decent, with really shitty lower leg design. Non-swiveling wrists, a neck hinge that's virtually useless (should have been a ball socket joint for side to side tilting since those yellow fur points prevent most forward and back), what looks like 45 degree jointed hips (instead of the more manageable 90 degree mounted hips) and no proper tilting/rocker ankles like the VAH Lucario figure has it what kills this for me. There's no way to put him in any wide stances and still have his feet flat on the ground since there is no joint to tilt the ankle/lower leg. Only a tilting/hinge joint on the knee. Big design fail!
>>
>>9787929
Look at all these poses the VAH Lucario can do that the Jazwares one won't be able to since there's no ankle swivel. Lucario is a big fail for me just like Greninja. Another really oversized figure that is not remotely in scale with other stuff, and bad articulation design on top of it. If they are going to make every figure no matter how big they are in the games/anime around 6" tall, they should stick to mons that are 5-7 feet tall in the game/anime.

Look at all the comments of the Youtube review. Everyone is saying they wish it was scaled better and not so large. Why does Jazwares not understand what most people have wanted for YEARS?
>>
>>9787929
1/12? :o
its perfect!
>>
>>9787868
>ALPHA POWER
>>
>>9787931
>Everyone is saying they wish it was scaled better and not so large. Why does Jazwares not understand what most people have wanted for YEARS?
Kids probably won't care.

If they want to consider "the collectors" then they need to nail smart articulation choices first and foremost. What can the character and can the figure do that and better? Scaling is a simple fix (as opposed to good articulation engineering) so thats just a matter of getting them to understand that vs them thinking they're doing us a favor by filling up the package. This was early stuff done probably too early for any changes to be made, so we'll see how things turn out going forward. And as has been said, smaller characters where applicable with effect/attack pieces to fill that space would be just as good.
>>
>>9788020
>smaller characters where applicable with effect/attack pieces to fill that space would be just as good.
A couple comments on Youtube and IG also suggested that. Lucario should have just been around 4" tall, with added ankle rockers, and an aura sphere or another accessory. Boom. Instant purchase that would make kids (who don't care what they get) AND collectors.

Some of Jazwares' design decisions seem like super amateur choices. Like why not make the hands also rotate? And no rocker ankles for a character as agile as this is the most idiotic thing they've done with articulation in this line yet.
>>
>>9788020
>Everyone is saying they wish it was scaled better and not so large. Why does Jazwares not understand what most people have wanted for YEARS?
>Kids probably won't care.

Thats exactly the thing. Kids and their parents buying the figures won't care how tall the figure is. Collectors will. So why not just scale him correctly, include an extra head or accessories, and make both groups happy? They can't claim this is a 'collector' line and make stupid decisions like making Lucario 6.5" tall.
>>
>>9787926
I need this Zapdos in my life.
>>
>>9788020
But like....you're one of the 5 largest US based toy companies, working on the world's largest IP based on revenue. And you need to be told that a collector line should have figures scaled with each other? Or that wrists should swivel and hinge? Or that a character known for martial arts style-movement needs ankle rockers?

These things are just inexcusable. It's like amateur hour over at Jazwares apparently.
>>
>>9787938
Lucario are like 3feet 11inch or 1.2m
This is.. like over 6feet or taller than 1.8m
Waaay to huge.

>>9787931
Oh wait i didnt realise no swivel.
Fuuuck

>>9788020
This

>>9787926
I love the Zapdos
>>
What is the best Abra figure?
>>
>>9787929
It hurts to see a dud when these figures come so slowly. Even if someone wanted to use it as an alpha the figure still has many design issues.
>>
>>9788095
Exactly! We've gotten about 1 figure every 2-3 months from this line so far and this is the second major dud IMO too. Even if this was shrunk down to 4" tall, I'd still not be happy with that crappy leg design that the other anons pointed out.

The guy with the video review who obviously is buddy buddy with Jazwares and got this to review form them was still pretty critical of the articulation and ability to balance which says a lot IMO. He also doesn't show it in any additional poses standing on the ground. Only floating in the air on the stand. He says it's "harder to stand here and there" but doesn't show him trying. I'm sure its the feet not being able to be put flat on the ground in many poses that are causing the balance issues.
>>
>>9788088
The older Tomy sitting one or the newer Jazwares standing one. Both about the same size
>>
File: image (7).png (451 KB, 1080x1080)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
Man what a disappointing Lucario figure. You guys aren't kidding about how bad the lower leg articulation is. Check out this shot from the PokeJungle account. When his legs are off to the side, the more curled they will have to be put to get him to stand flat footed. He'll never be able to get into any decent poses with that crap. Another bad figure in this line :(
>>
shouldn't be a surprise that the lucario figure sucks cock. its almost as bad as the greninja one.

this line is going to be either hit or miss with no middle ground and entirely dependent on how big the character should be. the characters that lean on the larger side will be must haves while the characters that should be smaller than a trainer will be complete trash. you can basically tell which ones will be good before they even get teased.
>>
>>9788316
>this line is going to be either hit or miss with no middle ground and entirely dependent on how big the character should be.
This is true for most people that display their collections. I'm okay displaying a poorly articulated figure of some mons as long as they are scaled correctly since most of the pokemon product we've got over the years are statues or minimally articulated things anyway. I won't display a horribly oversized or undersized figure with the others though. So for those reasons Greninja and this Lucario are easy passes. How does Jazwares not get this?
>>
>>9788095
Boy oh boy, i can't wait to see how irrelevant alphas will be in SV. I mean, they already are, like the Totems
>>
They just had to fuck up 2 of the most populair pokemon... just HAD to oversize and give them shitty joints.
>>
>>9781416
Im sorry you got covid anon. dont worry, the vaccine restores most people's sense of taste.
>>
>>9788700
I already own the Tomy and the VAH, so I think it's for the best they got these out of the way. Maybe SOON we'll get Tyranitar and Dragapult already.
>>
>>9788761
Hopefully BBTS pulls through and hears our wishes.
>>
>>9788761
I missed the VAH and my country straight up didnt get most Tomy stuff, so i missed their greninja, i gues the model kit can fix my frog problem but not my Anubis problem.
>>
>>9787931
I hate that the VAH Lucario isn't coming back. eBay don't even have it anywhere.
>>
>>9787926
Looks rad, I'm excited to get it.
>>
>>9788641
Yea they'll be gone by next game. But I can see the concept of a bigger sized pokemon coming back at some point with a different name like the totems before it.
>>
>>9788761
Hopefully Moltres, Tyranitar, and Dragapult soon. This line releases way too slowly and some really bad figures kill momentum. Lucario looks ridiculous how tall it is and the leg artic is going to be a huge issue when posing.
>>
>>9788866
the VAH's stuck around amiami for a long time. i even bought them separately because I too was unsure about owning them.
>>
for reference this is the figuarts lucario. The jazwares one is huge
>>
>>9789969
it surprises me how underrated the VAH is when even THAT exists. maybe as underrated as VAH mewtwo too
>>
>>9789993
I still see the VAH Mewtwo all over ebay and elsewhere, but the Lucario just like disapeared. No ebay, no jap sites. Like the fuck lol
>>
My Five Below only has grookie and that dog from SwSh, yamper or something like that. Fucking gay.
>>
>still no Gardevoir

I sleep
>>
>>9790096
Get the plamo
>>
>>9790103
Already have it. It might as well have no articulation at all. We need a figure with proper jointed skirt pleats and leg articulation.
>>
>>9790112
Her feet end in points. Amusingly this would be ideal for the select line since they all come with stands. Soft wired rubber like Articuno's tail might function well for the skirt.
>>
>>9790112
No. That's stupid. Waste of an articulated Select figure spot when we barely get any at all. Jointed skirt pleats never look right since they look like sheets of metal with all the straight bends in them. Just use the Plamo. It's in 1/12 scale and what other poses could you really need Gardevoir in anyway unless you're a weird collector who does lewd stuff with female figures.
>>
>>9790112
yeah, i hate its hands too. can't decide if it's double deucing me or trying to type with nail extensions.

but it's still nice and inexpensive
>>
>>9789969
Suddenly that shitty Figuarts one looks much better after seeing the one Jazwares made.
>>
>>9790135
Show me one action pose the plamo can do.
>>
>>9790147
Maybe a hot take but Gardevoir is shit. Wouldn't even be in the top 100 pokemon I'd want an articulated figure of. It basically floats around and poses arms. That's lame.
>>
File: Single deuce.jpg (110 KB, 556x844)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>9790147
I got your pose right here
>>
>All Kanto Pokemon are solid to good in Select
>others have big issues

hmmm....
>>
>>9790321
Nothing to do with Kanto mons. More like the designers aren't good at designing articulation the best way for mons that aren't birds, manlets, or sneks.
>>
Here's another pose
>>
File: around the world..jpg (94 KB, 502x836)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
And my personal favorite.
>>
>>
>>
File: Hey Wooper!.jpg (164 KB, 765x919)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
haha
>>
Do any of the Jakks figures scale with Jazwares? Specifically Geodude, Ponyta, Magnemite
>>
File: IMG_9940_1024x1024@2x.png (337 KB, 2048x1365)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
Is this shit real or official in any way? i don't regularly browse these threads but I figure if it was announced properly there'd be a place for me to preorder it that wasn't sketchy as hell
>>
File: 20180415_204123.jpg (226 KB, 781x1409)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>9790895
>Geodude,
Moncolle
>Ponyta,
yes
>Magnemite
Moncolle
>>
>>9791011
it’s a 3rd party chad world figure
>>
>>9791082
So it's a real figure I can purchase then? Would you know where to order it?
>>
>>9791082
>chad world
>needs 3rd party
kek
>>
>>9791082
>turd farty bad world
>>
File: FTAUnA9XEAM2H9f.jpg (132 KB, 1125x1112)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
new moncolle box crap
>>
File: Devolve.jpg (813 KB, 1282x1028)
813 KB
813 KB JPG
>>9790435
>>
>>9791113
>chad world
>is popular enough that 3rd party supports it
based
>>
>>9791136
imagine if we got 5 real moncolles a month
>>
Newest kids set is out. I know,
>kids
But tell me were else I can get a G-Slowbro figure.
>>
>>9793786
id rather have nothing
>>
File: 1.jpg (1.4 MB, 4000x3000)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>9774000
Got these today at an auction/outlet place.
>>
>>9794905
Good prices if they were really 2.50 each. I'd buy all those winking pose starters if I saw them for that price. Which store?
>>
>>9795025
It was! Got every one of them. Not an actual store. Guy my dad knows runs an auction house where he buys pallets of overstock and resells it. He has a "store" section with listed prices, which is where these were at.

Location is Wagener, SC. I'll see if he has a website or facebook group or something and report back.
>>
>>9795087
>>9795025

Whoops; in Sally, not Wagener.

Keep getting spammed flagged. Google "Dixieanna Wholesale" and it's the first link.
>>
>>9795087
Thanks. I was hoping it was a large discount chain like Ollie's or Big Lots. I know the Leafeon/Glaceon wave showed up at Big Lots but just like a dollar less than what they cost at full retail price.
>>
>>9795257
Nah; Ollie's is like pulling Gacha. Love that place just wish they were more consistent with what they can get.
>>
>>9794905
Nice, i got that ivysaur for way more than 2.50.
>>
File: PXL_20220521_135730507.jpg (2.52 MB, 3496x4656)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
just at supermarket they've got new pokemon figs in
>>
>>9798197
In the US? I don't think those have been sold at US retail
>>
>>9791136
Box 7 isn't even due until like July and they already announced 8. Whack yo.
>>
Spotted at a Loves truck stop. Might be worth checking on once in a while. Didn't know they of all people sold Pokemon toys.
>>
>>9798590
can't tell if this is just good or bad distro. From what I know, Love's is a truck stop with showers and only located in outskirts of freeways
>>
>>9798649
>Love's is a truck stop with showers and only located in outskirts of freeways
Spot on. We were on the way back from vacation and just happened to stop in for fuel or I would have never noticed. I re-arranged to show the better stuff but they had at least 1 of each pack from that specific series.
>>
>>9798649
>>9798665
Seems to me though that there's a catalog out there that these stores order from. Some employee just fingering through it and decided these would be good for the toy section. For whatever reason it seems to be getting more popular among smaller establishments like Loves and Cracker Barrel. I could speculate but it would be just that.
>>
>>9798671
Wish i lived near a Cracker Barrel. iirc the food is good
>>
>>9798675
It's good if you like the very specific stuff they have on the menu. Chicken fried steak and that kind of stuff. It's like eating at your grandmas house in the 90s.
>>
>>9798565
uk
>>
>>9798590
Yeah, the Love's near here has a turning rack with a ton of Pokemon on it
>>
Why the fuck are there no good pokemon toys? Digimon has awesome kits
>>
>>9799217
There should be a whole 4 foot section of just every fucking Pokemon, plus Megas, plus Gigantamax, plus plushes.

Instead we're drip fed shit that doesn't even make it to most stores. Absolutely fucking insane.
>>
>>9799217
>>9799251
digimon has a older fanbase, pokemon is for children and why bother when the cards are enough for the western market, Japan has all sorts of stuff
>>
anyone found Zapdos yet?
>>
>>9798197
I know we don't really need any more figures of the original three starter evolutions (even though they will keep making them), but I really hope they do a Charizard in this vinyl line. My nephew was asking for a Charizard toy the other day and I wanna get him something a little more durable than the current Jazwares figures on shelves right now.
>>
>>9799284
Not that anon but, I also think it's weird we haven't gotten Pokemon figures in the Figure-rise line (or something akin to it). Sure Pokemon focuses on a younger demographic, but Japan loves its Gunpla.
>>
>>9799580
Seems like Jazwares is only doing chubby or 'cute' mons in that vinyl line. It's a UK only line too so if you're in the US, that sucks.
>>
>>9799580
Also, is your nephew like 2 years old? The Jazwares Select Charizard is durable as hell. Unless you're literally throwing it against a brick wall as hard as you can, it won't break. Same for the 4.5" one. It's hardly got any moving parts so there's not really anything to break on it.
>>
>>9799217
If youre asking about the redesigns, pokemon would literally never allow this because of brand synergy. They don't want there to be toy exclusive charizard forms that can't be used in anime or games. If you want proof bandai would do that look at the batman kit, that could've been based on the recent movie but bandai said fuck that

As for the rest, its really hard to build joints into many of the pokemon designs without fucking the sculpt.

Despite this there was a few good 10$ kits, but articulation is hard on most pokemon designs. If you want undeniable proof of that, see shf blastoise.
>>
Any sexy guardevoir figure?
Or do i need to make one myself
>>
>>9799217
>NEW DIGIMON TOYS
>it's omnimon again
>it's wargreymon again
>it's dukemon again
>it's wargreymon recolor again
>it's Alphamon again because you love him so much right? yes
pokemon may have shit toys, but at least some of the new mons get a chance at merch
>>
>>9799725
What about Metal Gururumon bro?

him and Wargreymon are the main two I remember. Always saw them as the Charizard/Blastoise of digimon.
>>
>>9799819
ok him too. but maybe i didnt think of him because he's an actual monster, while all the other Megas are humanoid. Seriously not enough good merch for guys like Machinedra, MegaKabuteri or even MetalGreymon
>>
File: 8171aD2ECoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (154 KB, 1500x1371)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>9799725
what else would you want? Pabumon ?
i only miss a good anglewhoremon fig
>>
>>9799847
underrated coom figure. I wouldnt mind Fairy/Kaze, Rose, Deviwo, Merva and/or Mastemon neither. also id like a good big fig of Tyrannomon and the rest of its line. If they ever oversized picrel, id be satisfied
>>
>>9799877
too bad you cant get her for normal price anymore
>>
>>9799884
i did. both angels shelfwarmed long until MegaKabuterimon stayed. What exactly were you saving up or waiting for?
>>
>>9799893
i dont follow every single figure release
>>
>>9799619
>Also, is your nephew like 2 years old?
3 actually. He's usually very good about looking after his toys, but every now and then he will throw things at the wall (either if he's tired and getting cranky, or if he's testing to see what he can get away with). So this will save the toy, and his parents' walls.
>>
>>9799217
Digimon decided to aim at older fans unlike pokemon.
Tho they still dripfeed the same handful of characters as toys.

>>9799709
Modelkit

>>9799647
Amplified libe is just there to make it cooler, itd not work for pokemon no, but the same figure rise line also makes accurate stuff to the media, pokemon could try that for some, they can do whole anime character action figures with them so i dont see why not a few pokemon.

>>9800001
Fair
>>
>>9800054
>Modelkit
linkerino?
>>
>>9800076
you mean this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk8v-cA2vZw
>>
>>9799847
This thing was pretty funny they basically stuffed a figuarts inside a cat shell. It would've been better overall if it wasn't part of the evolving line. Pokemon never tried the transforming gimmick on toys to my knowledge.
>>
Why aren’t there more high quality Japanese articulated figures for Pokemon? If a Pokemon isn’t from Gen 1 or isn’t Lucario or Blaziken, there is no decent figure available, only shitty American toys. If Bandai is willing to make literal who DBZ characters like Dodoria and Zarbon, why can’t the pokemon company do the same thing?
>>
>>9799580
why not get him the articulated one?
>>
>>9800179
DBZ Figuarts are made thanks to an American audience who is willing to pay for it. Pokemon may be a more popular franchise, but the type of people buying merch are mostly the type who will buy a plush of their favorite Pokemon, and don't super care about expensive imports.
>>
So, anyone else pretty much never see 2/3 pack pomemons anymore?

All my targets and walmarts have barely anything since... Pretty much XY

Plenty of big articunos, but not even a rack spot for the multipacks.

Also, is WCT dead already? Did they move on to another company?
>>
>>9800249
I see the clip n'go if I see anything at all. And typically it's just one or two on the pegs or thrown around the toy aisle.
>>
>>9800249
Jazwares absorbed WCT like two years ago. Basically nothing ever ends up at Target or Walmart anymore except for things like multi packs, silver 4" starter figures, and 6" Selects. The regular 2"/3", clip and go 2", and three packs are non-existent basically. Maybe each store will get one case of each, but once that sells out, empty shelves for 4-5 months until the next wave.
>>
>>9800179
The Lucarios and Blazikens are like your Wargreymon and Dukemon from Digimon, basically if they were to make high quality articulated figures they'll always go to the safe picks first. Then it dies off like VAH only doing Lucario and Mewtwo. There's probably more trainers than good articulated pokemon at this point from the Japanese side.
>>
>>9800274
They decided to make a large and hideous looking Pikachu Figuarts that killed the sales of that line and never went back. Same thing that Jazwares is doing and not understanding that people don't want a line of Pokemon that are all the same height even though they shouldn't be.

>>9800249
Speaking of Articuno, it's back on Target's site for $13.99 which is a great deal if you're waiting to grab one before Zapdos is out.
>>
File: 1647472411268.png (353 KB, 640x351)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>9800179
Pokemon presents several issues when it comes to making Figuarts/Figma type figures.
There's not much reuse that can be done from Pokemon to Pokemon. It's expensive to make a whole new mold. DBZ can reuse parts here and there for the different Gokus. So they're selective about who they make.

I don't think Pokemon collectors are as into collecting figures like DBZ. Like someone else said, people want plushes, shirts, and other merch.

Of the fans who would be willing to buy import figs, we're splintered. Me for example. I will buy only Gen 1 and Gen 2 pokes with the occasional other design. Someone else does not want Gen 1 or 2 but loves Gen 3/4. Some people only want new stuff. Everyone has their tastes based on their favorites.

After the Kanto Starters, Mewtwo, Lucario, Greninja, other Poke import figs haven't had a good track record. Bandai did a Pikachu, did Ash and Team Rocket. Those shelf-warmed. Figma is trying with the trainers. Marnie is still in stock at Amiami and other places. Raihan and Gloria are still in stock too, showing there isn't high demand. Red and Selene took a while to sell out.

With DB, the designs/characters are more universally desired. The people who want SSJ Goku from Namek are very likely to be interested in SSJ3 or SSJ4 Goku and villains that fought against them. I don't think the guy that buys a Charizard figure is necessarily interested in having someone else to go with it.

My personal opinion is they should do the protags (male and female) from each game. More chances for reuse. Iconic characters like N, Giovanni, Professor Oak, Lance, Misty, Brock, Cynthia should be mixed in and they can come with Pokes.
>>
File: kyoko think.png (871 KB, 824x968)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
I really want my scaleworld stuff and its been stuck in japan because of the russia ukraine bullshit do I risk getting it sent via seamail?
>>
How much does the average Scale World figure pack cost in Japan? If it's being sold across the internet for $60 - $70 upon release I have to imagine it retails around $30 - $40 on shelves?
>>
>>9800255
> Jazwares absorbed WCT like two years ago. Basically nothing ever ends up at Target or Walmart anymore except for things like multi packs, silver 4" starter figures, and 6" Selects. The regular 2"/3", clip and go 2", and three packs are non-existent basically. Maybe each store will get one case of each, but once that sells out, empty shelves for 4-5 months until the next wave.

Thats just about what it feels like.
But every tine I pop in here I see new 2and3 packs all the time, so where are y'all ordering your Pokes from?
>>
>>9800374
I got the kanto and sinnoh sets on buyee for £23 each, postage in normal times would have been about £10 and it would arrive in less than a week shipping is fucked atm though https://buyee.jp/item/search/query/%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B1%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89/category/2084020060?sort=bidorbuy&order=a&translationType=1&page=1&searchHis=1
>>
>>9800377
I've only found like 5% of the Jazwares releases in stores. I have been forced to pay scalper prices of 3-4x retail price on almost ever 2" or 3" or 4.5" figure for years. I finally gave up on the 4.5" line because even though I really want Cinderace, Grimmsnarl, Inteleon, Sharpedo, and Aerodactyl, I can't bring myself to pay $30-40 for each of them when they are so cheaply made and hardly feel worth the $10 they retail for.
>>
>>9800377
Ebay and Mercari unless you want to pay a shit ton in shipping and order from one of the dozens of UK based online shops that get every single 2", 3", multi pack, and 4.5" that we in the US never get.
>>
>>9799584
Except there’s literally a line of Bandai Pokémon plamo that’s been going strong since the tail end of Gen 4. And in the last couple years, the engineering on them has gotten increasingly sophisticated to increase the articulation and color separation.

They’re never gonna do Figurerise Standard-type hyper-articulated kits, because every attempt at doing a high-end Pokémon toyline has fizzled out. Most of the fans prefer plush or mini figures, and of the ones that do want articulated figures, it’s hard to find Pokémon that appeal to enough people once you burn through the obligatory Kanto starters/Mewtwo/Lucario. Simpler kits and figures are cheaper and easier to make, which lets them tackle a lot more monsters.
>>
>>9800782
I also wouldn't be surprised if it's also that Bandai specifically wants have a popular IP doing only simpler model kits aimed at young kids. Get them to like model kits when they're little and they'll be more likely to buy Gunpla when they're older.
>>
>>9800352
I've been getting everything by sea mail (Australia) since the first coof mail restrictions, no issues other than 2-3 month wait. Still get everything faster than local suppliers.
>>
Saw a Greninja plamo being sold for like $17. Is it worth getting?
>>
Three Packs Wave 12 (Dreepy/Growlithe/Lucario, Pikachu/Mudkip/Boltund, Treecko/Mimikyu/Absol, Eevee/Torchic/Dartrix)
seems to be in the US now.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/325200217175?hash=item4bb7718457%3Ag%3AoFQAAOSwmoNiir5r&nma=true&si=ioDDfAH8hcaGH%252B%252FMXBW8wRl4uKU%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Still haven't seen the Battle Pack Wave 10 (Gastly) or the Wave 11 Three Packs that have Gastly in them either.
>>
>>9799907
that line had only 2 waves. We almost got Garudamon too
>>
>>9800249
>So, anyone else pretty much never see 2/3 pack pomemons anymore?
check Gamestop, they had the Gastly wave packs
>>
>>9801405
Not around here. They're just as spotty with distribution as everyone else.
>>
File: pokepla_greninja_gengar.jpg (107 KB, 1000x676)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>9801267
You could probably find it cheaper.
The stickers are a bit annoying on these plamo, but the rest is decent.
Good alternative to others imo.
>>
>>9802075
Yeah the stickers kinda turn me off on them
>>
>>9802075
>>9802080
Just paint them, lol
>>
>>9801496
I've been to the 5 or 6 closest Gamestops in NC and they only have the previous wave three packs with Glaceon/Leafeon if anything at all.
>>
>>9802075
Thats the size the Jazwares Greninja should have been.
>>
Any idea when we'll see Jazwares' Snom?
>>
>>9802316
Its in Clip n Go Wave 11 (Hoenn starters, Snom, Snubbull, Piakchu) which is the next one that should be out. If that wave even shows up in the US, and at which store(s), is anyone's guess.
>>
>>9802075
Arent the stickers just eyes now? it's an improvement over the old plamos' "stickers for everything"
>>
>>9802350
They've been trying to use less stickers but there's still a good amount. Greninja has sticker eyes, light blue on head, darker blue inner side of head fins, all the yellow parts on feet and hands, plus the light blue X shaped on the side of each thigh.
>>
>>9802350
Of the ones I have, Gardevoir is the only one with just eye stickers (And you have to CHOOSE between open or closed, as you get no additional eye plastic. Cheapskates).
Gengar has some additional for under the feet.
Cinderace, Garchomp and Greninja have more than just eye stickers.

But yeah, the earlier ones like say Charmander evolution line have shit belly stickers, which Garchomp's armpits still kinda suffer from.
>>
Not that it matters because the Jazwares stuff never shows up in stores, but I would have bought the PLA starters in the clip n go line if they had made them with little apricorn style poke balls. They only would have needed to tool a new top half of the same pokeball mold they've been using forever, and they also already have Rowlet + Cyndaquil made.
>>
>>9801267
Saw Gardevoir for the same price too. Might just get Gardevoir instead
>>
speaking of plamos is the lugia good?
>>
>>9803250
Not particularly. If you want poseability, get the Shodo. If you want something big and imposing for your self, wait for the large Jazwares one this fall.
>>
>>9803303
>If you want poseability, get the Shorto
>>
Arceus plamo lookin good
>>
>>9803707
Still want to see a pic of it besides a figma like the others.
>>
>>9803707
Btw, did anyone save those Cinderace plamo pics from another thread? Someone had it next to figma Red and it looked pretty sweet.
>>
>>9790321
Rayquaza is a kanto mon?
>>
>>9790362
Which is odd. Usually the humanoids are what's easiest for people to articulate. Jazwares has done a good job with the more unusual bodies but can't nail the humanoids.
>>
File: pokepla_cinderace.jpg (101 KB, 1000x676)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>9803825
Just with Gloria.
>>
i build my garchomp plamo today, really like it, wish the claw stickers whernt a thing tho.

also compared it with the wct/jazwares garchomp, and man... it highlight how awefull the wct one was.

anyways i love the plamo garchomp.
>>
File: 72534_original.jpg (284 KB, 2048x2048)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>9803872
I love it too, but only because i never got the Jakks one. ill never forgive them for distributing it in a place where i dont live. It just needs to be up to 2" taller
>>
>>9798590
Big Lots stores, in the U.S., have these sets too.
>>
>>9803872
those battle feature 4.5 inch figures are all just so fucking bad, if you can even find them in the first place(good luck). I would never pay ebay prices for any of them and if the pokemon has any competition for a figure from literally any other line, that other figure is no doubt going to be better.
>>
do you guys think there's any hope for a posable skarmory figure?
>>
>>9804892
They will probably release a shitty 4.5 inch Battle feature figure for it that will flap its wings when you press a button, but almost zero chance of it being in that 6 inch Select line or having a high quality import figure.
>>
I just want a fucking Aggron figure. The most profitable franchise on the planet still hasn’t made a semi-decent figure of the one of the most popular Gen 3 mons 20 years later. Fuck TPC.
>>
>>9804915
>The most profitable franchise on the planet still hasn’t made a semi-decent figure of _______ 20 years later. Fuck TPC.

You could literally put 75% of the Pokemon that exist in there. It's not just Aggron
>>
File: 1629373121291.png (484 KB, 1280x720)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>9804892
>>
>>9804915
here ya go lol
>>
No one has seen Sharpedo/Aerodactyl yet right? Aero is one of my favorite pokemon and I had no idea I missed the original release. It looks lie they're going to be shitting the bed with this release though
>>
>>9804984
>Aero is one of my favorite pokemon and I had no idea I missed the original release.
we all missed it. itd hurt more if i didnt own the gen 1 plamo
>>
Aggron would actually be a decent choice for the 6-inch select figures.
>>
>>9804984
The 4.5" waves have been completely absent from the US retail for almost a year except for the least desirable ones for whatever stupid reason. They shipped Gamestop solid cases of the Ash from the Inteleon wave, and solid cases of Charizard and Gengar to Walmarts instead of the Aerodactyl and Sharpedo figures people actually want.
>>
Anyone here see the 2nd gen starters 2 pks, out in the wild, in the US?
Ive recently seen the 4 pack with them and pikachu, and the totodile 3pk and the cyndaquil 3pk, but never any of the 2 pks
>>
File: growlithe brush.jpg (19 KB, 500x500)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
this little bastard is so cute
>>
File: beet.png (970 KB, 1080x1920)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
feels good to be scale world chad
>>
>>9804100
I dont think the Jakks was ever sold where i live.

The wct/jazwares ones are ambudant here. I tried it but it was mostly just derpy and ugly, it struggled to stand. Just kept it in a box.

The modelkit is a tad short but its got good length, articulation and sculpt.
So glad i got it.

>>9804785
>if you can even find them in the first place(good luck).
Im in europe, we get decent shipments of the 4.5 ones, and any of them.

>>9804984
I should check my store here
I need Sharpedo, Igot aerodactyl the first time they released it.
>>
>>9805412
They look amazing esp. Hatterene.
>>
>>9805412
Those ugly as fuck seams man
>>
>>9803418
Shodo glacia is in scale unlike the over sized wct with open angry mouth
>>
How soon (if ever) can I expect a restock of the Hoenn Sitting Cuties? I want my bro Dusclops badly and don't want to give into scalpers selling him for 20 dollars over the original price but I feel like I might just have to bite the bullet
>>
>>9805458
Saw that Shodo Glaceon being sold locally for like 50 USD
>>
>>9805518
I mean 10 btw
>>
any one has figma marnie and Tomy's Ash ? I wanna know if they scale well together, thinking about getting figma marnie
>>
>>9805467
Unfortunately its extremely hard to tell when they'll restock stuff, if ever. Some plush they will randomly add like 3 years later and others you may never see again.

Personally speaking, i'd consider looking for the japanese version of the sitting cuties since they have nicer tags. I'm pretty sure everything post gen 1 has those big ass generic Pokemon Center tags with the pokeball.
>>
>>9803868
Hell yeah, thanks dude. It's really nice to have another poseable 1/12 starter mon.
>>
>>9805309
Nope. That's the Ghastly battle pack wave. Some people found their local Meijers stores got like one case each but those are the only reports of the sightings at retail in the US I believe we've seen. Fucking stupid these waves never make it to mass retail.
>>
>>9805795
And those few people who are lucky enough to live near one of the few Meijers locations in the US found them there back around the beginning of the year. Nothing since.
>>
>>9805412
Got this on the way along with Moncolle box 7. Pretty stoked.
>>
>>9805458
but Lugia isnt in-scale. what's your point?
>>
>>9806086
Other anon mentioned Glacion. What's your point about Lugia? None of the figures we've ever gotten of Lugia have been 1/12 scale.
>>
>>9806086
>1/12
>>
>>9806119
i didnt mention Glaceon neither, we were talking about Lugia. Also not denying that Glaceon shorto is fine, because it's supposed to be short
>>
>>9806086
we are waiting for the big lugia by jazwares later this year
>>9806155
>Glaceon shorto is fine, because it's supposed to be short
Eeveelutions are alwasy decently bigger then people think.
>>
how much does the glaceon shorto go for nowadays?
>>
>>9806246
>>9806416
shodo glaceon is accurate unlike angry kirby mouth wct crap with no knee bends, enjoyj your ugly american crap
>>
which other shodo should i be getting
>>
>>9806422
These are nose to tail, not feet to head, as one measures most quadrupeds.
>>
Chadjourner
>>
>>9805467
Plaza Japan still has him in stock! https://www.plazajapan.com/4521329317182/
They're slightly pricey since they're basically a middleman service, but there are no fees outside of what prices are listed as. They ship really well too.
>>
How much is Figma Lillie worth these days?
>>
>>9782922
>These are UK/Europe exclusive
Lol no I got one from a Walmart in Mexico
>>
>>9806566
>badjourner
>>
File: Drops.jpg (611 KB, 2250x1146)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
Target fag here. Don't know if any of this is new, but here are some upcoming drops through Target with DPCIs included. The biggest takeaway for me was the price hikes. Seems the 6" selects will now be $22 before tax.
>>
>>9806930
Outside of this you can expect a LOT of plush drops. I couldn't be bothered to take pictures of all of those.
>>
>>9806930
Thanks Target anon! Wonder why there are no W3 Selects listed? Other distributor sites all list Moltres coming this year, and Gamestop also listed Dragapult too. Maybe Moltres/Dragapult/Tyranitur are the next ones coming after Zapdos/Lucario that's formally labeled Wave 2 from the back of the box?

The second wave of environment packs sound cool too - Mankey, Trapinch especially.

Kinda sucks about the price hikes, but all toys have gone up several dollars this year so we knew it was coming.
>>
File: 20180218_223644.jpg (212 KB, 1110x788)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>9806930
I still hope those are Hisuian forms. I'm still happy with the Hasbro one
>>
>>9806970
I'm thinking they're most likely Hisuian forms. I'd love a regular Samurott but we already have a decent regular Decidueye, and like you said, that Typhlosion figure from years ago works well enough. What other poses would you ever need to put him in anyway?
>>
>>9806930
better be normal typholosion.
>>
>>9806984
we have regular samurott too
>>
>>9807058
Hardly. That is impossible to find. The Typhlosion at least pops up online about once a month. That Samurott hasn't been online on Ebay/Mercari/YAJ in years. I check regularly lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.