[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 80 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: gravenight-billboard[1].jpg (176 KB, 1815x547)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>Cosmic Legions - Hvalkatar: Book Two, Gravenight
The pre-order for the Cosmic Legions - Hvalkatar: Book Two, Gravenight wave is open from 4/2/22 until 5/1/22!
https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/collections/all

>Figura Obscura: Krampus - RED Retailer Exclusive
Preorders have closed

>Mythic Legions: POXXUS
Preorders Closed!
Tooling is currently underway. Expected to ship from factory Q4/2022-Q1/2023

>Cosmic Legions Wave 1
In tooling now. Expected to ship from factory Q4/2022-Q1/2023.

>WAR OF THE AETHERBLADE Campaign / ORCS and ELVES
Backerkit emails have now been sent out and should have been in your email. Expected to ship from factory Q3/2022.

>ILLYTHIA
Production is underway. Estimated shipping Q2 2022

>DELUXE LEGION BUILDERS 1
Production is underway. Estimated shipping Q2 2022.

>QUALITY CONTROL & SHIPPING ISSUES:
if you have any problems with the items you’ve received, please contact our new customer service email address 4HMDshipping@gmail.com

>Official Website
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/

>Official Store
https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/

>Four Horsemen on Social Media
https://www.instagram.com/four_horsemen_studios

>Figure and accessory list can be found here
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/mythic-legions/checklist

>Last thread
>>9619948
>>
>>9706925
maybe its just me but I've just been kinda ehh on the cosmic legions line.
good designs but nothing thats stood out as an instant buy.

Maybe the snake guy could be of use for the skellies vs lightning collection tengas vs random figures I've been kinda building up.
>>
>>9706925
Great line up imo, way better than the first, the grey is easily the stand out to me.
>>
>>9707044
I feel like Cosmic is running into a problem where they're too unique to be generic but also too generic to be unique.
Maybe that's intentional on their part, I'm not sure, but I think a lot of people would prefer them to just pick a "side" and either make generic alien legion builders or make better looking unique aliens and stop trying to please both sides.
Cosmic/Mythic already split their collectors anyway since not everyone who likes one setting likes the other.
That all said though I'm liking Cosmic, I love aliens and even though some of them are duds there are enough stand outs like Slogg, the grey and the cyborg to keep my interest in the line.
>>
>>9707044
I think a gladiatorial pit in a prison was a bad setting to star with. It makes the figures too specific. Like most of them give off a prison guard vibe or a planet hulk vibe.

I want bounty hunters, army builders of galactic troopers, crazy evil aliens and robots. There are a few figs I am wanting but I don’t think I’m going all in this line.

I’m getting:
1. Snake dude
2. Cyborg guy
3. Ayyy

The first wave I picked up more than I should. Honestly I think the biggest let down for me are the troop builders. They are too specific or niche, that may change as more come out and I’ll wish I had got more of em
>>
>>9706925
I've updated the CL checklist to include the new wave.
Kind of a nitpick I know but I really dislike the long gibberish names they keep giving characters and the chapters as someone who has to type them out.

Once All-Stars 5 gets revealed there will be new pictures for the older figures so I'll be updating the ML checklist when those drop.

Cosmic Legion Checklist: https://imgur.com/a/EFNDnYx

Mythic Legion Checklist: https://imgur.com/a/J9cewzq

Figura Obscura Checklist: https://imgur.com/a/yrQUDYP
>>
I have no interest in Cosmic Legions, just Mythic. FYI, Ayyys are demons, so there is some overlap here.
>>
>>9706925
Curious on some of your opinions, I think every toyline on the market, be them retail or online-only/KS at this point are double jointed. Gonna put some options below, feel free to add your own if you want.

a) I prefer single joints on Mythic/Cosmic Legions
b) I would rather they have double joints where it would fit (really thick limbs would remain single)
c) For the sake of uniformity I'd rather they stick to single joints on all figures, even if I prefer double
d) Either way is fine, I'd buy them regardless
>>
>>9707235
I wish Slogg, the gray and the cyborg were 1.0 or 2.0 sized figures instead of big to huge.
>>
>>9707448
Mostly C for me, with a little bit of D because at the end of the day I don't really care about how much articulation something has as long as I like how it looks.
My collection ranges from AYs to 5poa sofubi.
>>9707512
I like Slogg and the cyborg being big but I don't think they grey needed to be a brute scale figure, I actually wish they were goblin scale if anything and I'm thinking of making one myself if the head fits.
>>
>>9707299
I agree, that conflict of space suits and gladiator designs just isn't working for me. Like the scorpion chick just looks like a Mythic character wearing magical armor more then a space alien. Except for her boots...which are reuses from previous figures and thus look very techy. Overall I like her concept and design, but I don't think she looks very alien because she's pushing too far for the "gladiator" look. The big blue guy is in the same boat. I'm fine with it being 90% of the Orc brute body, all the tubes and tech parts and the robo leg help sell him being a sci-fi character. But then the foot wrap and fur pelt just conflict with the rest of everything and feel more mythic then cosmic. And of course the grey is basically wearing fancy mythic armor, which ends up being a total clash of styles.

If they were going for a MotU like space barbarian thing it'd be one thing, but they're clearly pushing for deep sci-fi type stuff, and a lot of designs just aren't working.

I do like space snake though, but I wish he had an articulated jaw instead of an extra head, and came with some sort of space helmet. If I do get him, I'll need to hunt down an appropriately sized cowboy hat for him though as he'd make a great space gun-slinger.

>>9707434
As always, much appreciation for keeping up with this stuff! I know it's a lot of work and the faceroll keyboard names certainly don't help any.

>>9707448
For me, it goes:

Good range single joints > good range double joints > mid range single joints > poor double joints > poor single joints > angled swivel cuts.

Depends on the figures and the molding. Mezco Conan has good range single joints, he can get about a 45 degree bend, but Neca goliath has *awful* double joints, so while he can technically get more bend, the arms just look ugly doing so.

>>9707512
The gray and cyborg are in the "Brute" class, so they're big, but not stupid huge big. I actually really like the body type variety we're seeing in Cosmic.
>>
>>9706925

>that generic Final Faction aesthetic
>>
>>9707722
Do you even own final fsction? They don't look like that, not even the aliens.
>>
>>9707624
>As always, much appreciation for keeping up with this stuff! I know it's a lot of work and the faceroll keyboard names certainly don't help any.
Thanks.
I actually like Cosmic a lot as I've always liked aliens more than fantasy but they're trying way too hard to make the names sound alien.
Like the scorpion girl, that name is terrible, I get the first part is meant to sound like membrane but what is that second name? And don't get me started on them randomly giving people multiple of the same letter on ther names.
The only names I've bothered to remember is Olek and Slogg, everyone else is getting a new name.
>>
>>9706925
I want to get two Grey guys to guard my custom buff Grey
>>
>>9707434
>>9707801
Their names have always been awful. They named the Fighting Foe Men characters in Motu Classics, and none of them sound good or Motu.
Their Seventh Kingdom figures have mostly nonsense names, and they seem to be using that same convention with these Cosmic figures.

I don’t know why they think putting a bunch of consonants together makes for good fantasy and sci-fi names, but it doesn’t.

Stupid names aside, I’m definitely getting the scorpion girl because I think her semi-translucent skin will look great in person. Might get the grey also, not sure yet though.
>>
>tfw preordered the Helphyre Goblin from a UK retailer when it first came up
>That was 2 years ago now
I emailed the retailer, on the plus side they were very apologetic and quick to respond but they're just as confused as I am as to where the fuck the figures are. I just want my red frog friend...
>>
>>9708134
Which one did you order from? I remember Kapow Toys had them for PO but by the time I got into the line the POs were sold out.
>>
>>9708152
ToyTrash.co.uk. They seem to be a smaller company FWIW.
>>
>>9708161
Ah, never seen this site before, they any good? Typically I use Comicandcocktails and Kapow Toys, and when I want a single legion figure I use Emporium of Cool since apparently they're the only officially affiliated site sine they had red Krampus.
>>
>>9708194
Well their customer service is good, this is the only time I've used them though. I won't hold it against them though because as mentioned they were completely transparent about the issues they'd been having with the suppliers.
>>
>>9708203
The official website has a list of approved retailers.
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/about/retailers
If everything turns out well, maybe you should shoot Four Horsemen a message and recommend they to added to the list.

Right now they only have this for the UK listed:
https://www.emporiumofcool.co.uk/
>>
>>9708350
Right, thanks for the info. Maybe one day he'll turn up.
>>
File: 2778973.jpg (168 KB, 640x480)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
The tear downs are looking great.
>>
>>9713914
Aius looks completely unique in its new parts.
>>
File: 20220401_104208.png (87 KB, 303x303)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>9706925
>>9707434
They seriously went and named the grey "Aius". Missed opportunity to call him Ayyus Lmaoeon
>>
>>9713919
I really don't need more preorders, but shit that looks fun.
>>
>>9713919
I'm curious if they'll use parts from the tall alien in Legions, and if so as what kind of creature. The torso doesn't seem that much bigger then the standard figures, so maybe it could see reuse with normal sized limbs as some sort of ghoul or something.
>>
This line is best when it’s supplying generic aliens that slot easily into other settings.

That cyborg is badass
>>
Is there a generic space muhrein in this line? I want to make a titan from Destiny 2using a helmet from the mythic legions line with a "space suit" body they have in this line.
>>
File: T.U.5.5.C.jpg (336 KB, 2048x1615)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>9719567
Closest would be pic related and the generics he was based on from the first wave. Dude already looks just like a Titan from Destiny, but that's mainly because both the figure....and Destiny in general...have painfully generic designs.
>>
>>9719620
Generic works for stuff like this
>>
File: Helphyre Goblin.jpg (922 KB, 2250x3000)
922 KB
922 KB JPG
>>9708916
And as luck would have it, he did!
Love this guy, he looks absolutely fantastic. A bit weird that he comes with a bow and quiver but no arrow but I'm not gonna display him with that anyway, so oh well.
>>
>>9724697
He really is amazing. For sure well worth the middle man mark up. I'd guess adding the arrow would have just put him 2 cents over budget for a basic figure, or something like that.

>The votes have been cast and counted and the winners of this year's Mythic Legions: All Stars battle have been determined. We've seen lots of fans wondering when these winners will be announced, and when the wave that will include these figures will go up for preorder - especially since we currently have a preorder open for our latest Cosmic Legions wave! We normally do not announce our sale dates too far in advance, but in the spirt of helping fans plan accordingly, we wanted to assure you that we will NOT be soliciting an All Stars 5 preorder as soon as Gravenight is done. In fact, you will have a few months to prepare after this Cosmic Legions preorder closes since our next planned preorder, and the reveal of the All Stars winners, will not happen until the end of July.

>So for everyone eagerly awaiting the announcement of the latest Mythic Legions: All Stars champions, you have a little longer to wait - but we promise you that the wait will be worth it! In the meantime, the combatants from The Grave are ready to do battle in the Cosmic Legions - Hvalkatar: Book Two, Gravenight wave which is up for preorder NOW at StoreHorsemen.com.

>Published on 04.13.22
>>
>>9725316
>the reveal of the All Stars winners, will not happen until the end of July.
Why the fuck do we have to wait two and a half fucking months for them to just tell is who won? Why can't they just tell us, what harm is there in that?
>>
>>9725366
I understand giving some space between the two waves, but I agree; just tell us who won so we can plan. They don't even have to reveal the rest of the wave.
>>
>>9724697
My favourite gobbo, and that's saying something since they are all very good.
>>
>>9725366
>>9725376
>>9725316

>Cosmic Legions was a mistake
>>
>>9726083
Agreed.
I got Scaphoid early December last year.
That means we won't be getting AS5 until spring of next year probably.
>>
>>9725605
Right, I have Thwikk, Thumpp and Gonxx, and I love them all but this lad just stands out, he's dethroned Gonxx as my favourite. Not sure what I'm gonna call him though, he deserves a name after all. Vomyxx maybe?
>>
>>9726083
As was the shitty game they're making, too many side projects
>>
>>9727066
When the game fails, will they just go back to making toys or will it torpedo the company?
>>
>>9731354
Go back to making toys? They've never stopped making them.

If the game bombs, which is most likely will, they lose nothing. But I don't think anyone is expecting much from the game, at most people just want a basic strategy game and not some AAA big budget mass market juggernaut. Hell, most people backing the game seemed to do it just for the character creation aspect, so as long as that works out as well the game will be considered a success.
>>
>>9732325

"The Cabal" will buy anything
>>
>>9732325
>>9727066
I just don't understand what they were thinking with the game. It doesn't feel like there's really any crossover between shitty mobile games and action figures worth building a game for. Is it intended to be some sort of on-ramp for the toy line? But mobile gamers like things that cost nothing (or a couple dollars) and they can have immediately.
>>
>>9734639
Their primary focus seemed to be twofold

1) A way for fans to not just learn about the lore of Mythos, but actually engage and become a part of it.

B) Make an epic character creator to make it easier for modders and part swappers to know just what figures they need to buy to make toys of their OCs.

And I don't think it's aimed at specifically being a mobile game. I think the intention is being a PC release through steam or something. It's a $30 game, not some freemium shovelware. I mean, it'll still be ass, but at least it's not a pin puller, a puzzle "rpg" or some waifu collecting idle gatcha game.
>>
>>9734687
Imagine loot boxes where you not only need to roll for specific characters, but also separate body parts that are one time use for OCs!

Left 1.0 bare thigh, right 2.0 bicep, right 1.0 spikey pauldron, 2.0 goblin loin flap, and your 3rd Queen Urkzaa!
>>
>>9734687

catering to customizers and people who care about lore ruined ML
>>
>>9734872
They said no lootboxes, though I don't recall their stance on micro transactions in general. Prolly will happen though, cause that's just how games work these days.

>>9735022
>catering to the people who built the line ruined the line.
I just don't get the logic of morons.
>>
See, I think they'll have game specific characters that will cross over or its a lot easier/wider to make your own character and then basically have 4H steal its design for a figure, they are farming out the kit bash waves now- all-stars will dwindle and rise of "War of the Atherblade" fan vote for character skins in game and in figure will take its place
>>
>>9735305
I wish they would steal more fan ideas, at least then we'd have a viking and a rogue in the line by now, or a classic bikini armor elf girl or an awesome female orc pirate There's tons of easy repaints the 4H could've crapped out that would've looked fantastic, but instead they go and decide to make all new molded parts and figures, so now we'll never get these fan concepts as official figures.
>>
>>9735315
They might get to those. Some of the figures in the past few waves were still pretty basic.

I am still salty we didn't get any new wizard or rogue body parts in the Poxxus wave.
>>
>>9735462
Hopefully, but probably not until they're at least done with the last faction themed wave. The Necro/Order wave is almost certainly next and then after that they'd have to do a Bear/Red Star wave. So by the time they're finished will all of them, we should be able to get some simple random figure waves again.

As for the Cosmic stuff, I finally put my order in for this wave. Just getting Snakeface and Scorpochick. Snakeface will be joining the previous wave figures I'm getting, and they'll be a good old fashion Space Pirate crew. But Scorpolady is going with the Mythic stuff, I just need to swap her gauntlets and boots out. Cosmic really isn't my thing so I'm just not getting anything I'm not fully on board with. With Mythic I'd get figures just because I felt I'd figure out something to do with em eventually, but I don't get that same vibe off Cosmic.
>>
File: kino.gif (2.07 MB, 498x194)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB GIF
>>9706925
Not sure if this is the right plave to ask but do they change address after the order has been placed? I've ordered Poxxus from them but I'll be moving because I got a new job. It's in the same city as well. I've written to them about it but I haven't heard back
>>
>>9740678
yep, just email 4HMDshipping@gmail.com
>>
preorders close in one week!
what did you all get?
>>
>>9746392
I got snakeface and scorpion lady. The former reminds me of Beast Wars Quickstrike for some reason and now I need to find him a cowboy hat while the latter will be part swapped to fit in with the Mythic figures.

They had some cool and unique designs for these figures, but Cosmic just ain't my jam.
>>
>>9706925
Ultra-casual here.
I ordered Phobus back in November 2020 to go along with the Mezco Death Dealer that I wound up canceling. At this point, I really don’t need the horse, but I’m all paid up on it and just wonder if it’s ever going to ship.
>>
So why the fuck are they waiting 3 and half months to reveal the winners of All Stars 5? I understand holding the preorder off so that people have breathing room between Cosmic Legions and Mythic Legions, but they could at least announce the winners.
>>
>>9746981

I thought it might be because of Power Con, but its actually a month earlier this year... probably don't want people saving their money when the video game sets and Illythia wave come in stock later this quarter. People will buy and get stuff fast rather than save for an army build of All-Stars
>>
Are there any pictures of the Gravenight weapons pack actually applied to a figure to get an idea?
>>
>>9746479
Official site has a Release Status section.
>Illythia
>Production is underway. Estimated shipping Q2 2022

Keep in mind China is doing another damn lock down, so everything is going to be released later than estimated.
>>
>>9747366
Buh-buh-but Sankaku Complex said COVID is harmless! Why would they lie to me like that?
>>
>>9747669
>China
>Not using any excuse they can find to tyrannize their people
Anon...
>>
>>9748782
>cuvyd nawt reeel Faux Nooz sed so

Republicans who deny the virus should be denied treatment when they get it.
>>
>>9749038
You brain dead Americans can't shut the fuck up about politics can you
>>
>>9749038
Still mad that Twitter is owned by a pro-free-speech African American, Diosoth?
>>
>>9749163
Is free speech what racists use to hide behind now?
>>
>>9747055
Well they're all reused accessories, so other figures are already holding the gear, just in different colors.

Pic related is holding some of the gear and wearing the visor (only his is blue).

In other news, I just ordered a buttload of miniature belt buckles. If they're sized like they claimed they were on etsy, I should be able to make some nice custom straps for a lot of my Legions so I'm excited lol.
>>
>>9713914
>>9713919
Damn Cammando Elite hit us again
>>
>>9727066
I'm just hoping the character creator is decent
>>
>>9746392
I got an all in, I might get another grey from a secondary retailer later but for now I'm just sticking to 1 of each alien.
>>
>>9746392
>what did you all get?

impatient waiting for Necronominus
>>
>>9753854
This
>>
File: Illgar.png (42 KB, 444x261)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>9754461
>>
>>9750858
Yeah I know, I just wanted to see how the colors actually looked on the figure
>>
When the fuck is anything going to be released? I have the Legion Builder wave, Gorgo/Attila, and the Aetherblade Elves/Orcs all on preorder for over a year.
>>
Get your orders in if you still haven't! Ends tomorrow!!!
>>
Did you order your shit???
>>
>>9760332
i passed, only wanted 2 figures, and the shipping was going to be like 110 total. at that point, i might as well gone all in, but i didnt want to. so i passed. hope i dont regret it.
>>
I bought the all in pack and that's it. I wanted 2 extra of the army builders and the weapons sets but I'll pick those up from BBTS or something later on. I'm not a huge fan of having to pay up front and wait a year to get something with no other option. Throw me a bone and let me pay in installments or something.

Payment aside, I'm digging a large majority of this wave, Keep tossing us cool and interesting aliens and I'll be happy.
>>
>>9760332
No.
>>9760504
I skipped as well. They won't tell us who won All-Stars, so I couldn't plan, so I'm playing it safe, and waiting for that wave instead.
>>
File: wizard_lad.jpg (480 KB, 1210x1210)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
Got a new wizard to fit in with the upcoming wizards
>>
>>9763706
Why are poltards like you here?
>>
Do you guys think missing out on Fromsoft and Elden ring hype was a big mistake? I lost count on how many people "wanted just generic medieval knight" for their Fromsoft OC stand-in who get into Mythic Legions collection.

Instead of cashing in on legally distinct character, doesn't even have to be Elden Ring but just Fromsoft/Dark Souls/Demon Souls adjacent 4H is offering literally who cares sci-fi aliens
>>
File: Last Light.jpg (538 KB, 988x1116)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>>9763640
....that hat is just adorable and makes him look absolutely miserable. Just a cranky skunk mage wielding stink magic at everyone who even remotely annoys him...which is in fact everyone in general.

>>9763761
As one of those people who made a quasi Elite Knight custom figure, I'd say no. 4H don't really need or seem to care about chasing trends, they're just doing what they want. It's living the dream, making figures you want for yourself that everyone else also enjoys.

I think other companies are stupid for not cashing in on the fad though. They're consistently popular games with fantastic looking armor designs, people go nuts if a company actually started pumping out figures from the Fromsouls games.
>>
>>9764170
Oversized wizard hats have always been one of my favorite things. It does give him a negative disposition.
>>
>>9763761
Fuck video games
>>
File: 1651171152040.jpg (36 KB, 321x341)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>9763725
>gatekeeping toys
>>
>>9746392
Snake man and the cyborg. Thought about getting Ayyon Lmao but decided I didn't need him. I'm sure his body type will show up again elsewhere later.
>>
>>9764356
You don't know what gatekeeping is
>>
File: 1625890577791.jpg (37 KB, 321x341)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>9765348
>gaslighting
>>
I skipped this CL wave simply because nothing stood out to me as much as Slogg did.
>>
>>9765796

>>mfw All-Stars delayed two months for this
>>
>>9764188
fuck toys
>>
File: whalen-promo[1].jpg (552 KB, 1800x1552)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
They seem to be going hard on the cosmic legions line, like did we ever get shirts for Mythic Legions?
>>
>>9775227
id rather have mythic legion shirts.
>>
>>9732333
“Cabal will buy it all!!!!”
>>
>>9761041
>Payment aside, I'm digging a large majority of this wave, Keep tossing us cool and interesting aliens and I'll be happy.
Yeah it feels like an improvement over the first wave, if future waves keep having unique aliens and robots it'll retain my attention.
>>
>>9763761
Given the turn around time for figures I don't think it's feasible, plus I'd rather any indie company just do what they want like this anon said >>9764170
Like, Cosmic Legions isn't for me and I lament having to wait longer for Mytnic waves but at the same time I can see that there is clearly passion behind it and it's something they wanted to do
>>
File: Allthatscratchedpaint.jpg (692 KB, 1600x900)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
>>9777737
While I also am not a fan of waiting, I can't say I'm too upset about having more time to save up for the next onslaught of figures. I still haven't figured out a good way to store all the ones I already have, now I have to figure out where to set up the two other horsemen I have ordered as well as probably a dozen other new figures who are on the way.

I can understand newer fans being super frustrated with the waits and delays, but as someone who's been in the line from the start....I'm good with some time to breath.
>>
>>9779003
Man figure storing is such a hussle, I already have enough problems finding good containers to hold my extra limbs and bodies left over from customs, I have a tub filled with pauldrons even.
>>
>>9779003
This is why I had to severely restrict my focus. I mainly only get the skeletons now, with an occasional gobbo. There's just too damn much to go full hog.
>>
>>9779867
Oh my god the Pauldrons. And extra heads. So many extra freaking heads. The older figures are a good example of coming with "Too much" stuff. Like those wing adapters where everyone came with two and that weird back plug that's only useful for one specific item.

Newer stuff still has a lot of gear, but it's certainly been more streamlined and character focused. Like the Illythia wave has figures packed with weapons that will probably see the storage bin, but for the most part they're simple and basic gear set ups. But the Poxxus wave is straight unique weapon, accessory and effects parts/extra hands. Yea you'll still need storage for the extra stuff, but at least it's stuff that can be used for play and display.

I also have an endless supply of those awful giant axes. I think out of 80ish figures, only two of mine actually use em.
>>
>>9754735
Forreal, I think they have close to 1k in preorders going back as far as 2 years at this point
>>
>>9783383
Covid did slow things down for them
>>
>>9706925
I'd like the grey more if he wasn't half naked like that
overall kinda dissapointed with the line so far because I love scifi stuff but these designs do nothing for me.
at least the reptile guy is neat
>>
File: FSzj8bpX0AAIUhg.jpg (88 KB, 1026x836)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
File: FSzj8NjWUAg26TP.jpg (85 KB, 1050x834)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>
File: FSzj8ocWAAA8-aQ.jpg (93 KB, 1078x832)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
File: FSzj82NXwAAZwcS.jpg (81 KB, 1018x838)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>
>>9785148
>>9785150
>>9785151
>>9785152
So I guess Legioncon characters are always going to be black and red? These seems neat, the skeleton and the minotaur are the stand outs for me but I'm not really too fussed about getting them, I'll just copy the build for the cow using the spare parts I have.
Also 4 executives seems pretty excessive, people were already annoyed at the con even having 1 last year so I dont expect this to to over well here
>>
File: FSz8U3aWUAMkORj.jpg (159 KB, 1190x1488)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>9785201
Worse, they're $100 2-packs.
>>
File: FSz8VEJWQAQALuW.jpg (177 KB, 1141x1426)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>9785215
>>
File: FSz8VfrXEAElQkL.jpg (156 KB, 1154x1443)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>9785217
>>
>>9785215
lol yeah, people and definitely going to be pissed.
>>9785217
On second thought the skeleton head looks way too big for the body here.
>>
File: FSz8VUUXsAAifPl.jpg (167 KB, 1168x1460)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>9785219
>>
File: FSz8V0EWYAIZdYb.jpg (154 KB, 1141x1426)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Apparently this one is "con only"
>>
>>9785222
Yep totally stealing this build, I never considered using the collar piece on a minotaur head before
>>9785224
Pretty lackluster though I suppose that's for the best of it's an exclusive.
By the way what is the leg armour here and on the orc/minotaur? I'm not recognising it.
>>
>>9785215
>>9785217
>>9785219
>>9785222
>>9785224
While I'm not super crazy about their heads being the same colors as their clothes, I do love the concept and I love built in sub-groups like this. This is what the Sons of the Red Star should be, I'm also loving the good use of mix and match armor pieces, though they should have thrown in some bare arms on at least one of the figures. Catman should've also come with a collar of some kind, his neck is way too small for that head.

Depending on the two pack split, I may bite on a figure or two. I do want a minotaur in my collection but I'm not really sold on any of the others.

That said, I'll probably have to do some sort of head swap as the whole head and hands matching his shirt business is just odd.

>>9785226
Those are newer pieces that showed up in the Illythia wave. I guess the con figures will be the first to actually use em, but that also means the Illythia figures should go into (if they're not already) full production and ship out not too long from now.
>>
>>9785215
>>9785217
>>9785219
>>9785222
From what I'm reading these guys will be like the last exclusive where they are at the con first and released in regular packaging later down the line.
>>9785246
>Depending on the two pack split, I may bite on a figure or two. I do want a minotaur in my collection but I'm not really sold on any of the others.
Apparently the set that comes with two bodies and all the necessary heads/feet/armor to make all four iterations. So you need to buy 2 sets, ea 100, to do the full build out.
>>
>>9785215
>>9785217
>>9785219
>>9785222
>>9785224

these all look like shit
>>
>>9785222
>Red bull
>Don't give him wiiings
>>
>>9707235
>I feel like Cosmic is running into a problem where they're too unique to be generic but also too generic to be unique.
Well said.
They look like generic individuals among very specific species/civilizations that we don't really know enough about to make heads or tails of.
When you see a generic knight, you don't know where he came from but your brain can easily fill in the blanks. Same with goblins and skeletons.
When I see these guys, I just assume there's some comic or game I'm unaware of that would maybe give me more context.
>>
>>9785314
Nah, 3/5 are good
>>
>>9785373

waste of bad colors on good parts
>>
>>9785438
Nah red and black is a good combo spaceafterpostnumber-anon
>>
>>9785314
>>9785438
>t. Would have said they were shit no matter what it was
>>
>>9785463
>>9785465
Cabal go back
>>
File: Furious Four Set Info.jpg (385 KB, 707x816)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
Here's the breakdown on what the set comes with.
>>
I have twice as many of these figures on preorder than I own, and I've been collecting MLs since 2020. So no more preorders for me until I start getting some shit. That retard Bobby Vala can get his shit together, so what's 4H's excuse?
>>
>That retard Bobby Vala can get his shit together
>>
>>9785597
OH! So it's just 2 figures for the $100 with all that...and all I really want was the minotaur and skeleton. Okay, okay, I think I might be back in for this.

I want the cat too, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to the con or paying ebay for it.
>>
>>9785250
>>9785597
>>9786452
Oh nice, it's just a double builder pack.

$100 seems kinda steep for that though, but those are some nice parts. I could easily make my Fury Orc into an actual Minotaur and get a better body for my Viking figure.

I guess I'll have to make that decision day of, I'm honestly at the point where I don't care about the actual accessories but the actual new armor bits could be super useful. Especially in those nice worn black and red colors.
>>
>>9785597
I think I'm gonna get this, minotaur is like 90% new parts for me and skeleton also has a good number of them. Plus they already look good on their own.
>>
File: sold as singles.png (138 KB, 1202x514)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>non-Legionscon versions will be sold as two separate figures
neat, probably gonna skip the skelly then
>>
File: home page header.png (2.72 MB, 1904x820)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
Are we getting a troll wave?
Deluxe troll with all heads and weapons?
A brand new troll with a new head sculpt?
>>
>>9787462
we haven't gotten the top left frog troll, have we?
>>
File: Single packs.jpg (66 KB, 651x362)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>9787166
It's not really a case of skipping a specific figure as they
re essentially just basic releases with alt heads. If my understanding is correct (and please forgive the crappy MSpaint edit) the general release will be all the stuff in the red box as one figure and all the stuff in the yellow box as a second figure. Really, they're not even builder packs and that $100 price tag for the whole set seems unusually high.

But I'm certainly getting one of each, those new parts in those colors are too nice to pass up. Mix and match parts with my Black Knight Legion builder or my Fury Orc and have my own little raider team.

>>9787462
We'll probably get the Froggy troll, but I don't see a full wave of em. We'll certainly get the winners of the last All Star Vote, maybe updates on the Illythia and Legion Builder waves and most likely an announcement of a new wave of some kind. I can totally see these Con figures, and probably the Troll, being lumped into the next All Star release.

>>9786452
I'm sure we'll see a cat head in that head pack they plan to release, though I doubt it'll be red.
>>
File: Illythia.jpg (81 KB, 392x484)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Illythia Update from the Horsemen – the first pieces from this wave have just left China and are on their way to us now! Shipments usually take 4-6 weeks on the water, plus time to clear customs, so Illythia products should start arriving at our warehouse near the end of June. We are preparing on our end to be able to begin shipping these out to fans almost immediately.

Any address changes for Illythia orders need to be made ASAP as we will soon start going through orders and determine how we will ship and start making batches. No changes can be made after this begins. You can email any address changes to customerservice@sourcehorsemen.com. Please include your order number and the new address it should be changed to.

Now, one thing to keep in mind is that this order will be HUGE – easily the largest shipment of products we’ve ever received for a single wave. To help manage this volume of product, we actually have multiple factories working on these figures. If you watch the weekly “Four Horsemen O’Clock” show on our YouTube channel, you may have heard our production manager, Chris Gawrych, talk about how one factory is doing the 6-inch figures, while another is working on the larger figures – like the horses and ogres. As these factories complete their work on the wave, they will begin shipping to us, which means we will not be getting just one monster shipment of all items. We will actually be getting shipments from the Illythia wave over the course of 4-6 weeks. The goal is to get these items out as quickly as possible, and we will determine the best order of shipments as we get these in hand.
>>
>>9789155
Ok, so they'll start receiving the figures in like 2 months, then they'll keep receiving them for 2 months, then one month until they finish shipping all orders, then one month of international travel and I'll have them in my hands 6 months from now.
Not great, not terrible.
>>
Deluxe Legion Builders Update – production on this wave is also wrapping up very soon, and we expect these will be on their way to us from the factories at the end of July. Exactly when these arrive and when we will begin processing orders is still being determined, but our expectations are that once we begin shipping Illythia figures, it will be a constant flow of shipments from our warehouse as we move from Illythia right onto Deluxe Legion Builders. This process will take a few months to complete, which means for the bulk of Q3, right through the Summer, Legions fans will be seeing a near-constant flow of product on its way out.
>>
File: tactics-full-group.jpg (347 KB, 1699x1627)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
Mythic Legions Tactics: War of the Aetherblade Orcs & Elfs Update – the figures from this wave were split into two schedules, the first being for the Deluxe Builder Packs (male and female orcs and elves) and the later being for the Attila and Gorgo 2-pack, which includes brand new tooling. The Deluxe Builder Packs are slated to begin shipping to us at the end of July. While these sets were offered as part of the backing for the Mythic Legions Tactics video game, fulfillment on those will be done by our warehouse, and we expect they will be part of the stream of Summer shipments mentioned above. Production on the 2-pack sets should be finished a few months after Deluxe Builder Packs are completed.
>>
>>9789155
>>9789180
>>9789638
Hot damn, it'll be the Summer of Mythos
>>
>>9789810
and with our host Jirard of the Cabal hosting it'll be a swell time for all while we bring our favorites to sit along every movie friday night
>>
>>9789638
These babies are what I'm most looking forward to.

I'm waiting to see how Artymess 2's face looks on the final figure to decide if I'm going to go for her at the stock sale or not.
Even if she is good, I might just skip everything from Illythia and wait for the skeletons this fall.
>>
I wish they made a head pack of random new sculpt human heads (and elf, orc, goblin... for that matter). There are close to two hundred figures, but when you want to take a helmeted figure and unhelmet it, you've got what, a grand total of two or three useable unhelmeted heads for that kind of character to choose from?
I think it would add great value and flexibility to all legion builders.
>>
>>9794969
Orcs and Humans especially need more unique unmasked head options. While it would be nice for use on Legion Builders, it's the named characters who would benefit the most imo. Giving figures like Owain or Godfrey a face to go with the figure will make them both less generic and more actual characters.

As for the Orcs, they don't need to be less generic, but more variety would be nice when you start building a decent sized horde. They did a great job with the Goblins, as most of em have unique heads to give them all a distinct personality. So being able to do the same with Orcs would be great. Even if it's just slight variations to the standard half helm.
>>
>>9787462
I'm hoping for a fire troll or at least a orange/red troll without the cyclops head
>>9789645
So are kickstarter orders going to be split into one that contains the orcs/elves and a later one that contains the two packs?
>>
File: all-stars-trolls-combo.jpg (591 KB, 3000x1436)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
As we announced a few weeks ago, our next planned preorder wave was slated for July. This is the wave that will include the winners of the Mythic Legions: All Stars 5 vote. The last few All Stars waves have also included a reissue of one of our popular Troll figures, and many fans expected that this one would follow that same pattern. As we began assembling this next wave comprised of All Stars winners, Power-con figures, and some brand new items that will be included, we realized that the wave was getting a bit too large and expensive. Cuts needed to be made to bring this offering down to a reasonable size, and the Troll addition was at risk of being cut.

We know fans have been really looking forward to the next reissued Troll, surmising that the mighty Brontus would be next in line for the All Stars treatment, so we really did not want to bypass that release. We basically had two options – 1. Rerelease the Troll early to separate it from the next preorder wave, or 2. Push the reissue of Brontus back to sometime in 2023. We knew fans would not want to wait that long to have a chance to secure the arena troll, so we have decided to adjust our plans just a little and offer the “Mythic Legions: All Stars Trolls” mini-wave starting on Friday, May 27th at 12:00pm EST.

These figures will be available individually for $110 each (plus shipping), and we will also offer them as a pair for the “All In” price of $200 (plus shipping).

The preorder for “Mythic Legions: All Stars Trolls” will run from 5/27 at 12pm EST until 6/26 at 11pm EST.
https://sourcehorsemen.com/updates/news/announcing-mythic-legions-all-stars-trolls?fbclid=IwAR2YBO0WLrUpUQODDZ76LUMJRoHJraFDPEWTamt1b49-qScVEQGMW7Dy42k
>>
That's nice. I really only want Brontus, but I'll probably still get both for $200.

I was hoping I didn't need to spend any more on Mythic Legion until July.
>>
>>9802103
>We basically had two options – 1. Rerelease the Troll early to separate it from the next preorder wave, or 2. Push the reissue of Brontus back to sometime in 2023.
or just skip them and get to All-Stars 5 sooner
>>
>>9802103
Ohey the orange troll I wanted, neat.
I would have thought they'd use the cyclops head for a stone troll.
Wonder what the other things in AS wave that pushed them out are.
>>
>>9802228
I'd guess the covid dwarf along with the two usual He-Man figs. Maybe a white Krampus?
>>
File: ice-troll-2-front.jpg (714 KB, 2799x2276)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
Not personally interested in this one but the painting on the eye is pretty nice
>>
File: brontus-2-front.jpg (1010 KB, 3281x2587)
1010 KB
1010 KB JPG
>>9802677
Also picture of the fire troll or whatever Brontus is
>>
>>9802677
>the painting on the eye is pretty nice
true, that looks pretty amazing
>>
>>9802677
THE ICE-CLOPS!
>>
>>9802235
Krampus isn't part of the ML line, so I don't think it'll be included in any All Stars waves
>>
>>9802681
Is he holding an elephant skull?
>>
File: brw4.jpg (195 KB, 707x1200)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>9802948
It's a skull of a stone troll; which is the alt head he's getting funny enough.
>>
>>9802677
The original ice troll was so nice it made me buy another troll. Which I totally didn't have the room for after the stone troll. But rock on, that's cool as hell looking.
>>
>>9802235
Most likely the single pack versions of the Legions Con figures. Though I keep forgetting that Dwarf was a thing, so if that's in the wave I'll buying one figure at the least.

Do we have any idea on what the Powercon figures will be this year, or is that still a surprise?
>>
>>9803433
>Do we have any idea on what the Powercon figures will be this year, or is that still a surprise?
No confirmation but a lot of people are speculating one will be Beast Man since all the parts are there now thanks to Krampus introducing the fur collar.
>>
File: legionscon fig.jpg (142 KB, 749x616)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
New Legionscon figure.
>>
>>9806589
If someone bought every variation of this head (with either wings or antlers) and body, how many would they now have?
>>
File: alt head.png (1.33 MB, 1308x480)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>9806589
Some kind of angel of death.
>>
File: parts.jpg (92 KB, 928x595)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>9806600
Will also have horns.
>>
>>9806603
Will be like other Legions Con figures, were it's limited to 2 per person at the event; then a small batch will be up online afterwards.

There will be a basic main release later.
>>
>>9806589
>>9806600
>>9806603
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>9806599
Gorgo
Lord Veteris
Raygorr
Sir Gerard
Sir Ignatius
Vorgus
Calavius
>>
>>9806589
>>9806603
Edgy but for once I agree with the sleep-poster, it is pretty boring but I prefer something live this being the con exclusive over something I actually want.
Also are those new weapons?
>>9806600
Should have used the bird wings, or maybe one bird wing and one demon wing to go full edge lord.
>>
>>9806610
that's not that many desu
>>
>>9806589
Considering my Arethyr can't even keep his wings on, let alone pose with them, I am solidly uncaring.
>>
>>9806589
>first impression
>kinda cool, but I don't need it
>>9806600
>skelly head
>I NEED IT
Why am I like this?
>>
File: boarrior.jpg (1.27 MB, 1224x1632)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>9806623
No, those are just the bone handle axes.
>>
>>9806857
painting the leather straps as flayed skin is a pretty cool variation
>>
>>9806652
Take consolation that you’re not alone. I’ve got all their skeletons so far, but it’s getting annoying buying a figure just for an alt skull head.

This may be the first one I skip, but the color on that skull is pretty tempting.
>>
>>9706925
So I've seen anons talk about it before but how compatible are ToyBiz LOTR figures with MLs? I'd like to get more tribal accessories for my orcs but is it as simple as taking apart the LotR figures or do they require modification to work with legions?
>>
File: Orcs 7-21.jpg (547 KB, 1600x900)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>9806589
>>9806600
>>9806603
That's probably the most boring figure they've put out to date, and I'm including the Legion Builders in that comparison who are intentionally boring. Even his gear load out is lame as those orc axes are just awful.

>>9807901
It's honestly a case by case basis, depending on the figure you wanna put the gear on and the figure you're stealing the gear from. Pic related, Urzokk is wearing the armor from the Toybiz Lurtz. Of all the swaps I done, this one was probably the most extensive, and it was really all cutting to fit.

The Orc to the right of Urzokk in the middle row is wearing the collar piece of a Moria Orc. It kinda fits stock, but works better when you trim it to size. The Orc all the way to the right is holding a helmet from a Moria Orc from series four of the original line. It fits perfectly on both the Orc head and the skulls.

Honestly, as far as "tribal" stuff for Orcs, the Toybiz LotR stuff didn't really have much. The Haradin Archer has a nice bow and an interesting sword, and his skirt and collar piece are very primitive looking and can fit the Orcs well. But most Orc stuff from LotR is very heavy metal medieval stuff. But most of the weapons should work no problem, and then you can always get the gear to fit the Legions with some basic mods (cuts and glue really).

Even without stealing their stuff though, the LotR Orcs are all pretty cool toys. I kinda wanna go back and hunt down all the different varieties of Orc they came out with, because even with just one of each you'd end up with a massive horde of the green bastards.
>>
Trolls are up
>>
>>9808384
Thanks for the detailed response anon, it was actually your pictures I was thinking of, specially I was picturing the collar of the orc next to Urzokk and he waist armour of the orc next to that.
I think I'll try a different approach though and try to get some fur pieces and use them alongside spare Barbarian builder parts and the fur collar of Krampus.
>>
File: Belts.jpg (1009 KB, 1600x1200)
1009 KB
1009 KB JPG
>>9810320
Always glad to help! I've seen customs with fur trim bits and they can look pretty awesome, so hopefully your stuff turns out well,

The belt for that one Orc actually come from one of those awful figures from the even worse World of Warcraft movie. I got one cheap to see if I could use em as a hobgoblin or something and it was just the worst figure. So I ripped him in half, pulled off his belt, and with some heave modding, got it to work for my Orc.

And again, the Haradin Archer has some good pieces, including a very primitive looking bow and the cloth skirt/belt on the viking dude in pic related. Of the Toybiz Lotr stuff, it's probably the best figure for "tribal" primitive looking accessories.
>>
So anyone get one of the trolls? I got Brontus 2, it'll probably be the only troll I ever get
>>
>>9816866
I have the OG ice troll, and i cant really see where else i would put another troll in my collection.
I'm waiting for a undead, or fire troll, i need something with a bigger presence for that much space taken.
>>
cant wait to get the templar
https://youtu.be/sQ1V0fD5-Cs?t=1350
>>
>>9821523

Looks cool, wish they could fix their sound on these podcasts of theirs, its awful
>>
>>9816866
I own 2 trolls, and that's really all I need. Unless they make like, a big dragon troll or something.
>>
File: Arethyr Horde 7-21.jpg (1.03 MB, 1600x1200)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>9821951
I have one Troll and that's more then enough for me. He does exactly what he's supposed to and just adds a nice big grunt to the back of the army display. As impressive as they are, I have many better things I can spend my money on, though honestly space seems to be the major limiting factor when it comes to the Trolls.

I do like how the 4H are playing with body types and sizes to give us new "classes" of figures, but I really don't need to go all in on all of em. I feel the big guys lose their appeal when you have a ton of em. Just a few here and there is enough to make em stand out and feel special.
>>
They sold out on all the good goblins anyway. I wish these guys were more articulated. They're just asking to be posed in badass scenes
>>
The monstrous characters looks great detail and painting wise, Cosmic and Mythic Legion faces look uncanny to me. Some of the monstrous characters are 50/50 too. Painting and details they look cool but some of the designs are too generic and goofy looking, like the grey alien or the scorpion head lady.
>>
>>9825704
They're supposed to be somewhat generic so they can go anywhere in your collection.
>>
File: kraggnar-head.jpg (128 KB, 800x800)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>9825704
I get what you mean when you day some heads look uncanny, for me the human heads in Mythic has always looked slightly off but so far for the more human like aliens in Cosmic I've thought they've looked for.
The scorpion girl and the engineer unmasked head remind me of Doctor Who aliens, mainly from the 9th/10th seasons and the four armed guy from the first wave reminds me of those animatronic/suit actors you'd see in Del Toro films, like I can easily imagine his face moving around all jerky like.
>>
>>9825774
>I've thought they've looked for
*looked good
>>
>>9825791
Humongusaur and Four Arms love child.
I'm seriously tempted to make some omnitrix logos to put on the aliens now, thanks anon.
>>
>>9825774
I almost bought this guy cause I thought the idea of a giant four armed frog faced alien was cool, but ultimately passed on him for budgetary reasons. And I'm glad I did because the Mythic reuse of this figure looks so much better and I would much rather have a giant blue dragon paladin then a four armed orange alien.
>>
>>9826378
The dragon is one I'm aching for. He looks so damn good.
>>
>>9825774
>>9826689
I was tempted to get the dragon guy, one of the gargoyles, and one of the aliens, either the cyborg or that prison guard that's a giant green blob. They're a bit pricey and I'm a bit strapped for cash with commission paintjobs in the future and delving into several figure lines. I wanted a few of the goblins but sadly they sold out of them except for the guy with twin swords.
>>
>>9714579
Why’re you here, Dad?
>>
>>
>>9828092
that's actually kind of adorable and I want one.
>>
>>9825707
Yeah I admit that's a bad criticism on that part lol

>>9825774
I think I'd like them more if I was as into Star Trek or Doctor Who as I was into Del Toro
>>
>>9714579
That's my legal name, fuck you
>>
>>9714579
Surprising since they're not above doing joke figures. The pink elephant, the pink flamingo, Minotaur the Duck, the black and white cow minotaur...
>>
How often do mythic legions figures sell out? Do they linger for awhile or is a scalpers wet dream?
>>
>>9834226
Well pre-orders are infinite for the month they're up so we dn't really have scalping, since it's a made to order line therefore nobody can forcibly stop overs from getting a figure but the line does have a pretty bad aftermarket with figures a lot of the time running between double to triple the intial retail price.
For in stock sales it varies, the last major one (the reinforcement wave) we had some figures lasted for multiples days with one even staying for over a week meanwhile in smaller stock sales they're lucky to last an hour.
>>
>>9834320
Damn, so it's basically a "if you don't preorder it or get it in the few hours or days it's in stock you're fucked outta having it" type of deal? I really wanted to get that gargoyle vampire and the dragon bro, but it's gonna be expensive.
>>
>>9834473
Not sure about the vampire but the dragon should still be up for pre-order on retail partner sites.
Here's the list of them
https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/about/retailers

It'll be more expensive than if you ordered it directly from the horsemen but at least it guarantees you getting it, that plus retails all get their stock before the horsemen host their own in stock sale on their site so you'd get it sooner.
>>
>>9834491
>https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/about/retailers

NTA but ive been considering getting into these, how much more expensive from partners vs direct from the horsemen?
>>
>>9834524
$15 or so, which is less than shipping on a single figure from the horsemen shop. Works out cheaper if you buy multiple figures from the horsemen shop.
>>
>>9828092
Cute, I want to see this on a goblin
>>
File: 20220615_014554.jpg (902 KB, 1242x2208)
902 KB
902 KB JPG
I can't wait for this dude, not sure why but I get Small Soldier vibes from him
>>
The All Star Trolls sale ends next week, if you haven't gotten an order in yet.
>>
>>9847713
I'll be honest, I kinda get the same vibes from him.

>>9828092
I was super tempted to buy this set, but the near $60 price tag I'm finding it for is incredibly off putting. That's more then I paid for an actual Viking tunic I own, which looks remarkably similar to be honest. While it is tempting to buy just so I can make a ML version of myself....I'd need to find it at a decent price first. I'd also need to find the right main body to make use of and that could be a problem.
>>
cheeky bump
>>
Honestly not much to post about for another month.
>>
>>9857112
Yeah, nothing new until July and there's only so many times we can talk about the same subjects.
I'm thinking of making another kitbash, maybe I'll take pictures and use those to bump the thread until something new comes along
>>
https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/collections/all
only a few more days, Get that ice troll folks, its the best one.
>>
>>9863491
Ice troll hands wrote this post, fire troll chads wont fall for the propaganda
>>
Since there's a little news drought, here's another neat fantasy 6 inch line prototype. With suspiciously familiar holes in the back...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfJxi2ypuhA/
Also they've goot lizard and piranha men
>>
>>9864819
Oh right savage crucible, I think dorklair was shilling for that not long ago?
I'm interested in it for the fish guys but also that "battle dane" since articulated dogs are far and few between.
I really need to watch my spending though, all these made-to-order lines and kickstarters sure give the bank account a beating.
>>
>>9863491
I had to go all in. I don't collect Mythic Legions, just have Cosmic Legions on Preorder, but I feel these guys will fit in really well with the rest of my collection. I wish more companies made massive 1/12 scale figures.
>>
File: skely june.jpg (868 KB, 1800x1350)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
>>9864907
I would've gone all in if I didn't own the Ice troll already.

I'm hoping they somehow sell the alt head down the road by itself.

Have some skellies friends.
>>
File: Bone Head Orc.png (1.05 MB, 900x1200)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>9866739
They could probably do a deluxe troll in an all new color with all the different heads and weapons at some point.
>>
>>9866739
That peely!
>>
Pretty neat Dinoman over in the clothed 1/12 thread
>>9867970
>>9867985
>>
File: ukl.png (1.52 MB, 1322x1500)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>9868914
speaking of figures that can work with Legions, have you guys seen those Kulu World skeletons?
They look alright, they have a very Skeleton Warrior vibe, but they seem too expensive for what they are ($40)
>>
>>9868920
I want to like these but the heads look too small in proportion to the body.
>>
>>9868920
They were definitely going for that Skeleton Warriors style, the caped one is practically the main villain from that franchise. The part reuse also jumps out at me with these guys, like they're all wearing the same loin cloth and share other gear.

I might get one or two, just because you can never have too many skeletons. But I won't be army building them. It's actually cheaper to get the Legions Skeletons then these guys, which is crazy because not too long ago people were saying the Legions stuff was way overpriced.
>>
>>9868920
Not interested.
Way too anatomically inaccurate (I don't buy Mythic Legions skeletons for that reason, and these Kulu guys don't even have fucking fibula or ulna), I don't like the solid torso at this scale, the heads are tiny, I'd have to headcanon that the pauldrons are held in place by magic since there are no straps...
They give a nice Skeleton Warriors vibe, but they are quite pricey for what they are and what they include.
>>
>>9872895
Are there any skeletons you do own? I'm curious to know if there are any accurate skeletons out there
>>
>>9872895
>Way too anatomically inaccurate
You must be fun at parties.
>>
File: skels.jpg (320 KB, 1260x915)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>9872954
Brother Mandibulus. I can headcanon that his chunky arm is made of animal bones.

Storm Collectibles, Vitruvian Hacks, Revoltech. Storm's straight legs are a bit glaring, but I can live with that.
Also when designs are more stylized I care less about accuracy.
I understand people liking the Mythic Legions skeletons and the liberties they take, especially since the series in general is not that realistic, but I don't know, they just annoy me enough to automatically pass on them.
>>
>>9873237
What's that soldier skeleton in the front?
>>
>>9873246
Bone Brigade.
Had to google it since I did not remember it. Very nice toys.
>>
>>9868920
those bottom 2 look especially fun
>>
>>9868920
They look cool and fun, but something just doesn't look quite right about them. Probably the proportions
>>
File: as5-banner1.jpg (102 KB, 1815x547)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>The preorder for Mythic Legions: All Stars 5+ will begin on Friday, July 29th at 12pm EST on StoreHorsemen.com. At that time, the entire Mythic Legions: All Stars 5+ wave will be available for preorder! So, why are we calling this wave “5-PLUS”? Simply put, because this wave will include items unlike any we have ever seen in an All Stars wave before!

>We will have All Stars winners as voted on by the fans!
We will continue our tradition of “Power-con Tribute” figures and there will be some of these in the wave as well!
Our first ever “Mythic Legions Heads Pack” will be in the assortment!
Finally, we will have some BRAND NEW, never before seen figures available as well.
This is WAY more than a normal All Stars wave, which is why we are calling it 5+!

https://sourcehorsemen.com/updates/news/announcing-mythic-legions-all-stars-5
>>
>>9874513
Oh wow 10 figures? I wasn't expecting a wave that big.
Guess it'll be interesting to find out what this new thing they're hyping up is though I'll keep ky expectations low.
Also sucks that it'll be another dead month.
>>
>>9874572
2 MOTU tributes, the charity dwarf, and the fact that we could only vote for 3, so that leaves 4 mystery figs.

I'm also disappointed that All Stars didn't happen in the string, since I was hoping we'd get a deluxe legion builder wave with 2.0 bodies before the Skelington wave. It could still happen, but I think they might do another space wave instead.
>>
File: furious-four-group.jpg (351 KB, 1960x1000)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>9874663
do I remember correctly that the Legionscon figures also haven't gotten a regular release yet? They could fit in this wave as well.
>>
>>9874663
Yeah though that's assuming they don't pick more than 3 from the vote, they could always throw in the 4th most voted character to surprise us
>>9875057
I doubt it since going off of last year those will be a seperate in stock thing
>>
>>9875057
They haven't even come out yet at all right? Legioncon isn't till later?
>>
File: sabbac.jpg (47 KB, 750x750)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
This guy from black adam looks like he'd be cool to put in with my other demon guys, but I can't justify 41 dollary doos for a figure with no accessories or alternate heads or hands.
>>
>>9883518
41? Aren't McFarlane figures normally 20?
>>
>>9883534
Megafig. He'll be around 10" tall.
>>
>>9883551
Oh okay, couldn't tell from the image.
Eh I'm sure it'll go on sale, movie figures tend to.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.